▼ Content

Mandatory vaccination

Page 3 of 3<123
23-05-2021 04:01
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Ahhhhh, makes sense. We don't really have that sort of experience over here so we don't use that kind of language.

Heh. Since we have the Cascade range dividing each State in half, it's rather appropriate.

Of course, you get north or south enough of Seattle, or even if you get onto the peninsula, you run into a lot more conservative people. The liberals are generally in the Everett/Seattle/Tacoma/Olympia area. Olympia is, of course, the capitol. You should see the homeless population there!

Sounds about right. Here, the liberals and homeless population are largely in Madison (the capitol) and Milwaukee. Those issues are, naturally, starting to seep into the suburbs of both cities (Madison suburbs are quite liberal, and do nothing about it besides make it even worse, Milwaukee suburbs are quite conservative and are combating it the best they can given their immediate proximity to Milwaukee).

I spent today in the sizable expanse of land between Madison and Milwaukee, which is all quite conservative, and it's a whole different world. No one was bothering with masks and there was a huge pre-2020 vibe going on. I ate at a restaurant and just walked right in and the staff and customers were not bothering with any face diapers or distancing or whatever. I stopped at a gas station (unlike Oregon, we can pump our own gas here!) and I watched people enter/exit the building and nobody was bothering with a face diaper. I like spending my time in politically conservative areas (outside of Madison, Milwaukee, or any city with a university). The greater Madison area is just a liberal cancer of brain-dead sheep who parrot whatever their TV sets program into them. Idiots.
20-06-2021 05:35
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/four-healthy-british-airways-pilots-die-one-week-airline-says-no-link-covid-19-vaccine/

Coincidence?

Also, heard today:

Two rats meet.
"Should I get a jab?"
"Wait a little bit, human trials are not over yet"
Edited on 20-06-2021 05:46
21-06-2021 19:31
(3314)
Xadoman wrote:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/four-healthy-british-airways-pilots-die-one-week-airline-says-no-link-covid-19-vaccine/

Coincidence?

Maybe... maybe not...

I still refuse to receive this "vaccination" jab. It smells fishy, and there's been a lot of pure evil surrounding this whole 'covid tyranny' nonsense... I don't trust it.

Xadoman wrote:
Also, heard today:

Two rats meet.
"Should I get a jab?"
"Wait a little bit, human trials are not over yet"

hahaha... sad, but true.

22-06-2021 03:00
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
I never really trusted any of it from the beginning. The only thing likely true, is a new cold virus. The rest seems to be more hype and hysteria, panic attack crap. Locally, compliance hasn't even been 50=50. Most people did the bare minimum, and we didn't see rapid spread. Little, if any difference than a common cold or flu. I'm an essential worker, and guidelines were always optional at work, never enforced, except the temperature scan, before entering the warehouse. We've had a few cases at work, but it didn't affect more than 4 in any week (our standing record). Pretty obvious, it's not any worse than a common cold. The fatalities have always been in the same poor health subset, that has a tough time during cold and flu season.

It's been the left, liberals, who push, and push hard, that everyone must comply, or we are all going to die. What we see with our own eyes, doesn't match what they are selling. It's not what we should be doing, but what we all have to do. Vaccination for adults, is always optional. Kids make good sense, if they go to public schools. Most aren't strong enough to fight some diseases, and can't get messed up for life, or die. Packed into classrooms, they are all at risk, not to mention they take stuff home to share. We've never had a vaccine for cold viruses. The flu vaccines, in reality, seldom make 40% effective, for any season. The covid vaccine, is very experimental. mRNA vaccines are relatively new, to begin with, This is the first use, with these, under emergency approval. Not thoroughly tested. They should be pushing them at all. Most certainly should be making any claims, not supported by actual research. We really won't know how long the protection lasts, until it runs out. Takes time. Also takes time to establish overall effectiveness. The early studies, before approval, were a select group of volunteers. How it works out in the field is a little different. We won't no about any long term effects, until a long time passes. Really poor science, to go all in, on a maybe, and a lot of unknowns. They should have just offered the vaccine, to those, who felt a need to be protected.

All the push, the hype, the hysteria, makes me think there is something else going on, besides a cold virus. It's not just America. And I don't think we are loved, or have that much influence, to get most every country on the planet to play a long. My only guess, is that there is a country, that does have a serious threat bug, or works on them. And there is a high threat level of release. The covid vaccine, is likely more for a virus, that isn't out yet. All the testing, was really just looking for something else. What they call covid, is just the common cold an flu viruses. Of course, the vaccines, aren't going to be effective, unless they actually had samples of the virus to work with. Mostly, I think this was more of a test run, to see if they could control the population, and get a vaccine developed and in the arm, in a hurry.
22-06-2021 18:31
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:
It's been the left, liberals, who push, and push hard, that everyone must comply, or we are all going to die.

Indeed, as this is the ideology that they subscribe to. It is all about embracing fear, greed, anger, lies/manipulations, hatred (bigotry/racism), covetousness, etc... IOW, it is all about rejecting the love-filled God-glorifying free will ways of Jesus Christ... They instead support the hate-filled self-glorifying compulsory ways of Satan.

HarveyH55 wrote:
What we see with our own eyes, doesn't match what they are selling.

DING DING DING DING DING!!!!!! We have a winner!!

HarveyH55 wrote:
All the push, the hype, the hysteria, makes me think there is something else going on,

Bingo.

HarveyH55 wrote:
Mostly, I think this was more of a test run, to see if they could control the population, and get a vaccine developed and in the arm, in a hurry.

You're probably right about this... We saw the "election fraud machine" do test runs on other countries such as Venezuela and Cuba in the past, and on a smaller scale in the years leading up to 2020 within the States, before going full throttle with it in November 2020, and that same model has now been taken to Peru (as IBDaMann has so kindly shared with us) and I suspect that "the plan" is to implement this model across the globe.

This whole covid tyranny scare is probably, likewise, just a "test run" for something even greater.

Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate Mandatory vaccination:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
Vaccination Mandate, update...2809-11-2021 21:46
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact