Remember me
▼ Content

Vaccination Mandate, update...

Vaccination Mandate, update...07-11-2021 19:49
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/appeals-court-stays-vaccine-mandate-on-larger-businesses

NEW ORLEANS — A federal appeals court on Saturday temporarily halted theBiden administration's vaccine requirement for businesses with 100 or more workers.
The 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals granted an emergency stay of the requirement by the federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration that those workers be vaccinated by Jan. 4 or face mask requirements and weekly tests.
Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry said the action stops Democrat President Joe Biden "from moving forward with his unlawful overreach."
"The president will not impose medical procedures on the American people without the checks and balances afforded by the constitution," said a statement from Landry, a Republican.
Such circuit decisions normally apply to states within a district — Mississippi, Louisiana and Texas, in this case — but Landry said the language employed by the judges gave the decision a national scope.
"This is a great victory for the American people out there. Never before has the federal government tried in a such a forceful way to get between the choices of an American citizen and their doctor. To me that's the heart of the entire issue," he said.
The Biden administration had no immediate comment.
At least 27 states filed lawsuits challenging the rule in several circuits, some of which were made more conservative by the judicial appointments of former Republican President Donald Trump.
The Biden administration has been encouraging widespread vaccinations as the quickest way to end the pandemic that has claimed more than 750,000 lives in the United States.
The administration says it is confident that the requirement, which includes penalties of nearly $14,000 per violation, will withstand legal challenges in part because its safety rules pre-empt state laws.
The 5th Circuit, based in New Orleans, said it was delaying the federal vaccine requirement because of potential "grave statutory and constitutional issues" raised by the plaintiffs. The government must provide an expedited reply to the motion for a permanent injunction Monday, followed by the petitioners' reply on Tuesday.

Doubtless that Team Biden already had their responses written, before they had the 'big guy' sign the EO... With 27+ states, hopefully they won't get away with this Abuse of Power, and extorting the American people to submit to experimental drugs. The pandemic doesn't fall under workplace safety. People with business, or employment, should be singled out and punished. Never heard one mention of unemployment, welfare, or food stamps, being withheld from the unvaccinated. Where does Joe get off telling responsible, employed Americans they have to get vaccinated, or lose employment? After the EO is judged unconstitutional, and an Abuse of Power, I don't suppose there will be an Impeachment Inquiry. It's not like Joe made a phone call, and talk to the president of another country...
07-11-2021 19:56
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
HarveyH55 wrote:
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/appeals-court-stays-vaccine-mandate-on-larger-businesses

[quote]NEW ORLEANS — A federal appeals court on Saturday temporarily halted theBiden administration's vaccine requirement for businesses with 100 or more workers.

Thank you for posting this. I tried and my tablet simply deleted my post, and I didn't feel like writing it again.

A very noteworthy event. I expect to hear about the major fallout on Monday. As it stands, I have my vaccination card posted at my desk for everyone's convenience.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
07-11-2021 23:45
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Hopefully vaccine mandates will become a less important issue when the new antiviral comes out in the next couple of months (hopefully).
08-11-2021 02:15
(14389)
keepit wrote:Hopefully vaccine mandates will become a less important issue when the new antiviral comes out in the next couple of months (hopefully).

Hopefully vaccine mandates will be declared unconstitutional and that enough people will become aware that there never was any pandemic in the first place such that this one is ended and we never have to go through this again.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
08-11-2021 08:30
(5196)
keepit wrote:
Hopefully vaccine mandates will become a less important issue when the new antiviral comes out in the next couple of months (hopefully).

The antivirals are a theoretic, not a preventative. You have to actually be infected, before being given the antivirals. They are likely to be expensive as well, so only given to severe cases, or to the rich and famous...

The pandemic is not about a virus, but to exploit for political power and control. It's essentially a cold virus. The fatalities are people with more serious issues, complicate by having the sniffles on top of all their other medical problems.

It's likely Biden's mandate will get shot down. Businesses had already taken effective precautions in 2020, to stay open for business. There is no workplace virus crisis, requiring OSHA to step in. The pandemic isn't an occupational hazard for most businesses. It's overreach, and Abuse of Power, though no impeachment is likely. I'm pretty sure that Team Biden knew that the mandate would be challenged, and eventually fail. Just like the Trump impeachments. Biden hopes that many businesses will comply before the deadline, and of course, before a permanent injunction.
08-11-2021 09:32
(14389)
HarveyH55 wrote:The antivirals are a theoretic, not a preventative. You have to actually be infected, before being given the antivirals.

I believe the word you seek is "remedial."

08-11-2021 15:12
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
keepit wrote:

Pfizer can shove their (I would assume to be super expensive) unnecessary drug up their ass. Ivermectin is already widely available, already known to be safe, and seems to be working pretty well as a treatment option. The "monoclonal antibody" treatment seems to be working pretty well too.
Edited on 08-11-2021 15:14
08-11-2021 18:11
(5196)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:The antivirals are a theoretic, not a preventative. You have to actually be infected, before being given the antivirals.

Therapeutic....
08-11-2021 18:48
(14389)
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Therapeutic....

Understood.

However, "remedial" is the opposite of "preventative" and fits the definition you were describing.

Nonetheless, therapeutic works for me.

08-11-2021 20:07
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:

The antivirals are a theoretic, not a preventative. You have to actually be infected, before being given the antivirals. They are likely to be expensive as well, so only given to severe cases, or to the rich and famous...

The pandemic is not about a virus, but to exploit for political power and control. It's essentially a cold virus. The fatalities are people with more serious issues, complicate by having the sniffles on top of all their other medical problems.

It's likely Biden's mandate will get shot down. Businesses had already taken effective precautions in 2020, to stay open for business. There is no workplace virus crisis, requiring OSHA to step in. The pandemic isn't an occupational hazard for most businesses. It's overreach, and Abuse of Power, though no impeachment is likely. I'm pretty sure that Team Biden knew that the mandate would be challenged, and eventually fail. Just like the Trump impeachments. Biden hopes that many businesses will comply before the deadline, and of course, before a permanent injunction.

The list of companies and organizations that will not comply gets longer by the day.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-11-2021 22:24
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
gfm,
I'm a fan of aaron rodgers too but he's misinformed about ivermectin. Basically you have to ask your self, who do i want to take medical advice from - the FDA or the internet?
08-11-2021 22:54
(14389)
keepit wrote:gfm, I'm a fan of aaron rodgers too but he's misinformed about ivermectin.

So here we have a situation whereby keepit, of all people, is claiming that someone who disagrees with him is "misinformed."

Considering keepit's track record ... I should pay closer attention to Aaron Rodgers and consider more closely what he has to say.

keepit wrote: Basically you have to ask your self, who do i want to take medical advice from - a government agency that would lie to me in a heartbeat if it thought doing so would garner for the government greater power and more taxes, or someone who is opposed to government tyranny?

I have to go with Aaron Rodgers on this one, not any tyrannical agency like the FDA or the CDC.

keepit, why do you always insist everyone BELIEVE and OBEY the government without question? Why are you so adamant that we rush to usher in government tyranny?

08-11-2021 23:01
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
ibd,
the fact that you modify my posts is evidence of who you are.
08-11-2021 23:20
(5196)
keepit wrote:
gfm,
I'm a fan of aaron rodgers too but he's misinformed about ivermectin. Basically you have to ask your self, who do i want to take medical advice from - the FDA or the internet?

I haven't read into Ivermectin, other than veterinarians use it for intestinal parasites. Which may just be one possible use. The left, likes to omit anything that doesn't support their agenda... There are a lot of drugs, that have multiple uses, the difference is in the dosage. Not all usages ever get FDA approval, but are well documented. It costs a lot of money to get FDA approval. I'm not really into doing drugs, but know there are cheaper alternatives to expensive prescriptions, which old people often discuss...
08-11-2021 23:26
(14389)
keepit wrote:ibd, the fact that you modify my posts is evidence of who you are.

I apologize for any insights into your moronic positions that my transcribing errors might have caused.

Perhaps you should try focusing on what I am saying rather than on the manner in which I effectively say it.

One of the aspects of message boards that you were too stupid to learn is that anyone can go back to your posts and read what you actually wrote. I cannot alter your posts. You shouldn't whine and moan and gripe and complain and cry and snivel and bawl like a baby over my having done something that I cannot do.

You are an idiot.

09-11-2021 00:27
(3314)
keepit wrote:
gfm,
I'm a fan of aaron rodgers too

When did I ever say that I was a fan of Aaron Rodgers?? In fact, I happen to think that he is a huge self-centered dick and can't stand the guy.

keepit wrote:
but he's misinformed about ivermectin.

No he isn't. I watched his whole interview on [whatever that guy's show is] and he actually has quite a good grasp on health, the immune system, the COVID jabs, the cancel culture of the woke left, and a number of other related things.

keepit wrote:
Basically you have to ask your self, who do i want to take medical advice from - the FDA or the internet?

In this instance, I would have to go with Aaron Rodgers (who at least has a vested interest in his own health) over a corrupt government agency (who doesn't give a **** about Aaron's or anyone else's health).

In the end, I can think for myself and I can make my own healthcare decisions, regardless of what Aaron Rodgers or some government agency has to say on the matter.
09-11-2021 00:29
(3314)
keepit wrote:
ibd,

Cry me a river.

Why don't you focus on the content of his posts? You might learn something.
09-11-2021 00:35
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote:ibd, the fact that you modify my posts is evidence of who you are.

I apologize for any insights into your moronic positions that my transcribing errors might have caused.

Perhaps you should try focusing on what I am saying rather than on the manner in which I effectively say it.

One of the aspects of message boards that you were too stupid to learn is that anyone can go back to your posts and read what you actually wrote. I cannot alter your posts. You shouldn't whine and moan and gripe and complain and cry and snivel and bawl like a baby over my having done something that I cannot do.

You are an idiot.

Very well said! Here, have a Christocoin (that you created)!

09-11-2021 00:35
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
gfm,
Your political bias is affecting your judgement.
09-11-2021 00:36
(3314)
keepit wrote:
gfm,

So nothing to say about the content of my post, eh?? That C clamp must be on DAMNNNNNNNN tight today........
09-11-2021 02:05
(21588)
keepit wrote:
gfm,

Giving out medical advice now?

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-11-2021 02:06
(21588)
keepit wrote:
ibd,

Hallucination. That C clamp must be affecting your vision.

The Parrot Killer

09-11-2021 02:07
(21588)
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:
gfm,

I haven't read into Ivermectin, other than veterinarians use it for intestinal parasites. Which may just be one possible use. The left, likes to omit anything that doesn't support their agenda... There are a lot of drugs, that have multiple uses, the difference is in the dosage. Not all usages ever get FDA approval, but are well documented. It costs a lot of money to get FDA approval. I'm not really into doing drugs, but know there are cheaper alternatives to expensive prescriptions, which old people often discuss...

Ivermectin is approved for both animal and human use.

The Parrot Killer

09-11-2021 02:09
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
keepit wrote:
gfm,

You're not saying that he's an intelligent carbon based life form are you? He is AI malware. Proceed with caution and run diagnostic checks to ensure that he has not corrupted your files. This is recommended protocol.
09-11-2021 08:06
(5196)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:
gfm,

I figured the left just latched onto the most common, and absurd usage.
09-11-2021 18:03
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:
gfm,

Pretty much. In this case, liberals have purposely cherry picked one single and specific use (of many different uses) for ivermectin and then they fallaciously appealed to ridicule, treating ivermectin as if horse dewormer paste for livestock is the sole purpose of it.

"You're taking horse paste??!!" "Do you have worms??" "Science deniers clinging to their horse dewormer" "You're not a horse!!" "You're not a cow" etc. etc.

Meanwhile, ivermectin is actually approved for both animal and human use. Humans typically ingest it in tablet form (rather than paste, liquid, or other forms, although I've anecdotally heard of people ingesting the horse dewormer form of it with no issues), meanwhile those other forms are typically given to animals. For humans, it's been very useful for treating river blindness and for parasites in general, among other things.

The horse dewormer form of ivermectin actually contains the same concentration of ivermectin that is prescribed to humans (91mcg/lb), but the horse paste syringe happens to contain enough ivermectin paste for a 1,250lb horse... Obviously, not all horses weigh 1,250lbs, so there are also weight markings (per 250lbs) and notches (per 50lbs) on the syringe in order to properly dose it according to the specific weight of the horse. In the scenario that this paste were to be distributed to a 200lb human, one would push out four notches (50lb x 4) of paste for proper dosing (91mcg/lb).

Most liberals, of course, aren't aware of any of this and just mindlessly chant media talking points.
09-11-2021 19:50
(14389)
gfm7175 wrote:In this case, liberals have purposely cherry picked one single and specific use (of many different uses) for ivermectin

Mmmmmmm, Ivermectin-glazed bacon!

Attached image:

09-11-2021 19:59
(21588)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:
gfm,

They keep harping on it too, like it somehow nullifies the FDA.

The Parrot Killer

09-11-2021 21:46
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:In this case, liberals have purposely cherry picked one single and specific use (of many different uses) for ivermectin

Mmmmmmm, Ivermectin-glazed bacon!

YUMMM!!!!!!!!!

Join the debate Vaccination Mandate, update...:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
The New Global Saving Storage Currency Project Seeking Investors & Update On The ICO Event005-11-2021 11:21
Mandatory vaccination8422-06-2021 18:31
2020.05.17 COVID 19 UPDATE2621-05-2020 08:28
Please update me7510-02-2020 18:58
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact