Remember me
▼ Content

Libertarians will Love what Trump did Today

Page 1 of 212>
Libertarians will Love what Trump did Today09-10-2019 23:05
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14420)
Trump is making sweeping revisions on all of the executive branch ... prohibiting arbitrary bureacratic regulation that isn't approved by Congress and overseen by the White House. This means regulatory agencies cannot simply "make up" regulations by which We the People must abide, i.e. they cannot comprise a fourth branch of government that is not accountable to the people.

As a first step, *all* agencies must identify *all* of their regulations and put them on a designated website so that it is known. Anything that is not posted is automatically rescinded.

Then it will all need to pass Congressional scrutiny and then Trump will decide if it should remain.

The big question for us here on this site is just how much "Climate" crap will be affected and be flushed away.

Additionally, Trump is reversing the previous administration's war on incandescent lightbulbs. Both types of bulbs can now be available.

Stupid Press: Trump concludes the press announcement and the media immediately abandons the topic and starts asking questions about Turkey. They don't want the discussion to remain focused on what Trump just accomplished.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-10-2019 23:34
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
IBdaMann wrote:
Trump is making sweeping revisions on all of the executive branch ... prohibiting arbitrary bureacratic regulation that isn't approved by Congress and overseen by the White House. This means regulatory agencies cannot simply "make up" regulations by which We the People must abide, i.e. they cannot comprise a fourth branch of government that is not accountable to the people.

WooHoo!
IBdaMann wrote:
As a first step, *all* agencies must identify *all* of their regulations and put them on a designated website so that it is known. Anything that is not posted is automatically rescinded.

A great step! I would additionally place a 30 day requirement on posting before Congress acts upon it, so people can be aware and contact their representatives with their opinion, else it is automatically rescinded.
IBdaMann wrote:
Then it will all need to pass Congressional scrutiny and then Trump will decide if it should remain.

There it is. A swamp draining canal if there ever was one!
IBdaMann wrote:
The big question for us here on this site is just how much "Climate" crap will be affected and be flushed away.

Depends on how much existing regulation is just grandfathered in.
IBdaMann wrote:
Additionally, Trump is reversing the previous administration's war on incandescent lightbulbs. Both types of bulbs can now be available.
WooHoo! Chicken ranchers can finally use just a cheap light bulb to keep their chicks warm again! People can light their homes and businesses with whatever they want!
IBdaMann wrote:
Stupid Press: Trump concludes the press announcement and the media immediately abandons the topic and starts asking questions about Turkey. They don't want the discussion to remain focused on what Trump just accomplished.

What? Cover the demise of an oligarchy? This is the PRESS we're talking about!

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
10-10-2019 00:27
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Sounds great, if only our representatives would actually listen, and not just do what they believe is best for us, dumb people. I mean, we were stupid enough to vote for them...

Me, I think I'll stick with the LED lights. Incandescent didn't seem to last very long, and then you throw them away. Least the LEDs can be taken apart, and the lights are usually fine, the driving circuit fails.

I've got a hunch a lot of Climate Change crap will get flushed, since most serves no actual purpose, other than the political points, for doing something. Should be interest to see where this goes. Can't be popular with the democrats, red-tape and regulations are there favorite tools.
10-10-2019 05:48
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Least the LEDs can be taken apart, and the lights are usually fine, the driving circuit fails.

Don't want to derail the thread, I LOVE what trump is doing here!

Harvey, are you saying LED's are repairable? I just picked up a couple of 20,000 lumen yard lights. I love these things but they were close to $100 each, but they light up immediately, last 25,000 hours and only use around 100 watts. We can see deer in the hay field at night at 250 yds! I thought maybe I needed to have my head examined for dropping a C note for a light bulb, but if they are repairable, tell me more!

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 10-10-2019 05:50
10-10-2019 06:02
(14420)
GasGuzzler wrote:Don't want to derail the thread,

Harvey, are you saying LED's are repairable?

Ooops, ... derailed.

I'm sure Trump will cut a trade deal with Taiwan cutting tariffs on LEDs and put the thread back on track.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
10-10-2019 11:36
(5197)
GasGuzzler wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Least the LEDs can be taken apart, and the lights are usually fine, the driving circuit fails.

Don't want to derail the thread, I LOVE what trump is doing here!

Harvey, are you saying LED's are repairable? I just picked up a couple of 20,000 lumen yard lights. I love these things but they were close to $100 each, but they light up immediately, last 25,000 hours and only use around 100 watts. We can see deer in the hay field at night at 250 yds! I thought maybe I needed to have my head examined for dropping a C note for a light bulb, but if they are repairable, tell me more!

I've not attempt to replace the driver circuit, but have reused some of the LED. I buy the cheaper bulbs, for regular household use. $6 isn't worth repairing to me, likely safer too. For your $100 bulb, I'd look into though. It really depends on why it failed. Usually, the problem is heat, and the driver circuit fails first, probably a safety consideration, to reduce the heat quickly. I really prefer low voltage circuits, and not too enthusiastic about potentially getting shocked. Low voltage seldom results in flames as well. 10 watts is the brightest LED I have, runs of 6 volts, over 2 Amps, gets hot pretty quick. Little concern about my choice of heatsinks, and don't leave it on long or unattended. Probably fine though.

The thing with LEDs, is that they are current driven devices. You need a certain voltage to get them to turn on, and will use all the current you feed them. More current, the brighter they shine, until they burn up. You need to provide a constant current driver, that doesn't provide excessive current. High wattage LEDs aren't an easy guess, like regular 5 mm ones. I don't know enough to really know how to fix those bulbs, likely could be though. You need some specs on the LED itself, little outside my knowledge.
12-10-2019 21:38
(14420)
GasGuzzler wrote: Don't want to derail the thread, I LOVE what trump is doing here!

As long as the thread is derailed,

I had mentioned YAP to you in a PM and it got me wondering ... so I popped back in and apparently I said something that got me banned for two hours.

I'm going to see if I can post a screenshot.

Attached image:

13-10-2019 01:00
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote: Don't want to derail the thread, I LOVE what trump is doing here!

I had mentioned YAP to you in a PM and it got me wondering ... so I popped back in and apparently I said something that got me banned for two hours.

Banned? Here? Was any reason given? Seems like you would to need to know some details, to avoid transgressing in the future.

Has anyone else been banned in the past? Doesn't seem like a lot of moderating being done. Usually, there are warnings, threads closed or deleted.

I've probably pushed the limits a time or two, though I do try to be reasonably well behaved. Wonder if James ever got banned, he's definitely gone over the edge a few times, well frequently...

Guess somebody got their 'feelings' hurt.
13-10-2019 02:05
(14420)
HarveyH55 wrote:Banned? Here?

Banned temporarily, yes, but not here.

I had thought GasGuzzler might have been a particular poster (which it turns out that he is not) from a site I used to frequent before I left because of abusive leftist censorship. I was curious to see if the site was still active (which it was) and it hasn't changed. The site's stated purpose is a "bipartisan" political board. The reality is that it is heavily moderated snowflake safe space where conservatives may certainly post as long as it is docile with all traces of microagressions removed ... lest one be banned temporarily or permanently. As you know, I prefer to deal in the macroagressions and so I can't tell you what got me banned (temporarily) ... it could have been my pro-Trump posts, it could have been my calling out one of the Marxists, ... but the truth is that I can only speculate that some moderator felt obligated to righteously ban me and preserve the "safe space" bubble.

HarveyH55 wrote:Has anyone else been banned in the past?

Weren't you here for trafn? If not, do a search on his name.

He has a book available on Amazon about his apocalyptic theory of the end of the world at the hands of MMCC (man-made climate change) ... which he pinpoints as having started at Spindletop.

Bursting the Atmosphere: What Happens When Rain Falls Up
by Robert Ben Mitchell

He originally came to the board (as trafn ) to socialize his book but quickly became a tmiddles, i.e. pretending to want to learn but lashing out at differing viewpoints. He pestered Branner to let him be a moderator of his own sub-board ... but he could not bear the thought of differing opinions being expressed outside his control on regular Climate-Debate so he started spamming the entire board until Branner banned him.

HarveyH55 wrote:I've probably pushed the limits a time or two, though I do try to be reasonably well behaved.

Harvey, you are an exemplar for behavior. You have never pushed any limits that I have seen.

HarveyH55 wrote:Wonder if James ever got banned, he's definitely gone over the edge a few times, well frequently...

To be honest, I have never seen James write or do anything even remotely deserving of even a warning. Both you and he are more or less the ideal posters for a site to have since you both represent divergent political views, you aren't offending anyone and you honestly express what you believe. Into the Night falls in that category as well.

None of you are under any risk of being censured.

13-10-2019 02:19
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
I got ur PM about YAP. I signed up and started pushing Mr Victor Danilchenko's buttons on some "climate related weather" stuff. Half a dozen posts and he's backed into a corner and has suddenly gone MIA. (he was responding within about 2 minutes)
I did not get banned though....congrats on that!!
13-10-2019 02:33
(14420)
GasGuzzler wrote:
I got ur PM about YAP. I signed up and started pushing Mr Victor Danilchenko's buttons on some "climate related weather" stuff. Half a dozen posts and he's backed into a corner and has suddenly gone MIA. (he was responding within about 2 minutes)

I take every opportunity to poke mostomotus who is a moderator. He is absolutely dishonest, in every respect. He is a hard core leftist and an incorrigible warmizombie.

13-10-2019 10:20
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
Trump has sold the Kurds down the river, latest disgusting thing for you to justify.

Can't wait to hear the mental gymnastics on this.
13-10-2019 15:58
(5197)
spot wrote:
Trump has sold the Kurds down the river, latest disgusting thing for you to justify.

I'm not entirely sure about all the details of why or what all we were doing in Syria, beyond ISIS. Best I can figure, those Middle Eastern countries have always been fighting among themselves. They even elect their governments by the sword. Peace is only achieved through superior military power. I'm not sure about the Kurds, which don't seem to have their own country, but seem to want some land to call their own. ISIS is a worldwide threat, which I'd prefer to be fought in somebody else country. I'd prefer to see a lot of our troop come home, from most every country on the planet. Do we still need them in Germany? Most fighting start from the air, and the see anymore, and doesn't take more than a day to get troops on the ground, anywhere on Earth, if needed. Our military, shouldn't be a freebie for every other country, which should have their own, if the think the need it. There is nothing wrong with helping people out. But, do we really need to hold their hand, forever? It's their country, if they aren't serious about keeping it, we shouldn't be doing it for them, free of charge. It's not really free though, they are most protecting somebodies business interests. Private businesses should be hiring their own security, instead of using our tax dollars and military to protect their profits.

The ISIS uprising in Syria was squashed, and their forces should be able to deal with what remains. I don't think it's going to be possible to get them all. The Kurds had their own interest in it, and would have fought, with, or without us, but does that mean our troops need to join their fight with Turkey or Syria? We got the job done, that we went over there to do. And, no matter how long we stay, when we pull out, the fighting starts again. That's what they do over in the Middle East, and probably always will. Our interest is keeping the terrorist over there. We've been in Afghanistan for 18 years or more, and the Taliban, is eager for us to leave, so they can turn it back to the way it was. When do we stop fighting everybody else's wars for them?
13-10-2019 20:17
(14420)
spot wrote:

spot! Everytime you chime in it's a pleasure. It is certainly fitting that you carry the torch on this one.

I recommend this video for everyone, and spot, please pay close attention at the 42-second mark ... it's the complete understanding of the reason for your post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAWJa0VMyl4&t=198s

[m i n d l e s s i n d e n t u r e d r e g u r g i t a t i o n]

13-10-2019 20:51
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
IBdaMann wrote:
spot wrote:

spot! Everytime you chime in it's a pleasure. It is certainly fitting that you carry the torch on this one.

I recommend this video for everyone, and spot, please pay close attention at the 42-second mark ... it's the complete understanding of the reason for your post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAWJa0VMyl4&t=198s

So your argument is the reports coming from your own soldiers is media bias?

I know this is all a joke to you but it really is disgusting.

IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.

Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
14-10-2019 01:33
(14420)
spot wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
spot wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAWJa0VMyl4

So your argument is the reports coming from your own soldiers is media bias?

I know this is all a joke to you but it really is disgusting.

spot! You're still with us, YESSS!

Hey, was your response intended to be a response to the post above it? I ask because it does not follow. I'm guessing that you intended to respond to a different post but clicked the wrong "quote" button.

Otherwise the answer is "No, I think."

Oh, and somehow the video I posted ended up with a start-tag. Please use this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAWJa0VMyl4

Edited on 14-10-2019 01:36
14-10-2019 02:38
(14420)
GasGuzzler wrote:

I'd like to thank you for that. You got Victor and mostomotus both to respond in their typical fashion and I came in right behind and sniped.

Predictably, Victor dismissed your questions while calling you a "troll". You left me great rhetorical ammunition. Please take a read at my responses when you get a chance. I can't tell you whether I'm being banned there right now or not.

17-10-2019 05:30
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
IBdaMann wrote:

I THINK I GOT YOU BEAT , BUDDY!

I called out our friend Victor for accusing you of regurgitating talking points and being ignorant.

I laid out all his quotes and his wrong answers and called him a hypocrite. No profanity, nothing.

Don't take my tone wrong, I'm NOT offended! Actually laughing my ass off at how brilliant they actually believe themselves to be, but when challenged, forget it. Throw down the big ban!!

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Attached image:

Edited on 17-10-2019 06:28
17-10-2019 06:03
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
I fired off a letter to the administrator....

I joined this board just a few days ago. I do enjoy a spirited conversation about "climate change". I also enjoy showing some people that they are not quite as bright as they once thought, mainly through the use of their own words.

It appeared your site had a place for me and what I was looking for. It even said bi partisan!

Apparently this site is only for liberals hacks who like to sit around and stroke their egos.

Will you please apologize to Victor for me? Tell him I'm so sorry for calling out his hypocrisies amongst his liberal friends.

He has every right to make crazy claims with no ability or understanding of the subject. I have infringed upon that right and I am sorry.

Also let him know if he wants to continue hanging out in the kiddie pool that is fine.

Real men can be found at Climate Debate or Politiplex. At either of these you are welcome to ANY view and won't be banned for it.

PS. You REALLY think I was IB DaMann. I'll take it! That dude knows his shit! I am honored.

Edited on 17-10-2019 06:29
17-10-2019 06:04
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I called out our friend Victor for accusing you of regurgitating talking points and being ignorant.

I laid out all his quotes and his wrong answers and called him a hypocrite. No profanity, nothing.

Don't take my tone wrong, I'm NOT offended! Actually laughing my ass off at how brilliant they actually believe themselves to be, but when challenged, forget it. Throw down the big ban!!

And we are back to Trump's kids having 4 out of 5 foreign nationals as a mother. And that is how we make America great. Do love Trump. He prefers foreign nationals to Americans.
That makes my mother and Pocahontas great Americans. Pocahontas' son Thomas is believed to have been named after his father, Sir Thomas Gates. He was the Governor of Jamestown and was not Pocahontas' husband.
According to the Powhatans, they used the word rapist to describe him.

GasGuzzler, this creates an odd situation. I'd like to see my "great" grandmother reunited with her people but they don't exist anymore.
ITN doesn't like this because it would show what has happened to Native Americans. At the same time, I'd like to live in Australia.
Edited on 17-10-2019 06:29
17-10-2019 06:32
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

And we are back to Trump's kids having 4 out of 5 foreign nationals as a mother. And that is how we make America great. Do love Trump. He prefers foreign nationals to Americans.
That makes my mother and Pocahontas great Americans. Pocahontas' son Thomas is believed to have been named after his father, Sir Thomas Gates. He was the Governor of Jamestown and was not Pocahontas' husband.

GasGuzzler, this creates an odd situation. I'd like to see my "great" grandmother reunited with her people but they don't exist anymore.
ITN doesn't like this because it would show what has happened to Native Americans. At the same time, I'd like to live in Australia.

James,
Alcohol will not correct your hearing loss.

17-10-2019 06:51
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

James,
Alcohol will not correct your hearing loss.

I know it won't. My hearing loss is the result of fluid behind my ear drum that was not drained. Tests have shown that there is a mass in my inner ear which is associated with my hearing loss.
If that mass cannot be removed then it would be best for my ear drum to be removed. Being completely deaf in that ear would save the hearing in my good ear.
The singer Ed Sheeran has only one ear drum. Having my ear drum removed would allow me to hear normally out of one ear. Better than having trouble hearing, right?
What having one ear drum allows for: and yep, because of my hearing loss, I find out about things like this.
https://youtu.be/JGwWNGJdvx8

And today I spent more time in the library learning math. I'm getting ready to start on calculus. I'm familiar with many formulas but will be learning the math itself at 58. Just wasn't allowed to have a family because of my service connected hearing loss.
Yep, thanks for serving but FU. Gotta love the US.
And GasGuzzler, if my colon were removed along with my ear drum, I could have a life. Not a family, never in America because I had cancer. And Christians require a family to be because the Bible requires a man to get a woman pregnant. That's the true word of God. You must "begat" your children according to scripture.
Just have to wonder if anyone in the Bible ever had cancer or lived in the US. I'll have to read it.

p.s., got my Medicare card today. I am now insured but can't see a doctor. They can't diagnose Malpractice. It's not profitable. Death is.
If I die, doctors have attorneys who will say a different doctor should've spoken up. And with my situation, death is possible on any given day. It's a medical fact. People learn to live with things. Learning math gives me some control over my life. It's something I can do.
And IBdaMann and Harvey tell me that I am lucky if my colon did not rupture today. If it ruptures it's the resulting infection (sepsis) that can be fatal. Seriously, they want me to be thankful? Being dead is better because you don't have to hear crap from people like them. I'm not lucky. I'm just doing what I can when I can't have a life.
Then again posting with you guys might be more depressing and hopeless. Sure there are no Powhatans but returning Pocahontas to where her family lived might breathe new life into those peoples.
Alcohol cannot help that but dark matter might. It'd only make Americans look stoopid. (Alice Cooper).
Edited on 17-10-2019 07:38
17-10-2019 07:58
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
GasGuzzler, my older brother has a 20% disability for hearing loss. Mine is 0%. One day when he was at work, equipment failure increased his hearing loss.
He had to start using closed captioning like me. His wife complained about it. He thought nothing of my hearing loss until he needed closed captioning. We really haven't talked to each other since then. He found out what I had been living with. It wasn't what he thought it was.
Having a foreign accent wasn't as bad. I didn't get arrested because of it. Perception matters. Reality doesn't.

Hearing loss ratings are according to the VA
Edited on 17-10-2019 08:51
17-10-2019 10:32
(5197)
Does Medicare cover mental illness? No way your soap opera lifestyle is healthy. Your colon isn't the only thing full of shit, it's leaked into the void between your ears, probably responsible for your hearing loss...
17-10-2019 14:13
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
Like anyone posting here is sane.

IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.

Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
17-10-2019 16:01
(14420)
spot wrote:Like anyone posting here is sane.

I'm not insane ... it's all in my head.

17-10-2019 22:19
(21600)
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler, my older brother has a 20% disability for hearing loss. Mine is 0%. One day when he was at work, equipment failure increased his hearing loss.
He had to start using closed captioning like me. His wife complained about it. He thought nothing of my hearing loss until he needed closed captioning. We really haven't talked to each other since then. He found out what I had been living with. It wasn't what he thought it was.
Having a foreign accent wasn't as bad. I didn't get arrested because of it. Perception matters. Reality doesn't.

Whiner. I don't think you have any of the illnesses you claim.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-10-2019 23:15
(5197)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:

Whiner. I don't think you have any of the illnesses you claim.

James believes it, so it's real, in regard to his perception. Amazing, that he has convinced government workers that what ails him is real. But then again, you can put down anything you want of forms these days...

I don't believe he is completely healthy, but I do believe he greatly exasperates. He deliberately lies by omission, an intentional tries to deceive. He runs through his drama story often, practice, or to convince himself. I doubt to many people on the internet are gullible enough to believe everything they read. I've follow along the drama plenty enough to know he isn't entirely truthful in everything he writes
18-10-2019 02:01
(14420)
HarveyH55 wrote:James believes it, so it's real, in regard to his perception.

Harvey, all he is saying is that he has conditions that currently render him 0% disabled but should be monitored because they can actually get worse over time, at which point his rating will increase to 5% or 10% or whatever.

He indicated that his brother was at 20% when it got worse so his brother's disability rating had to increased.

This is a VA rating and represents a certain amount of tax-free payments for service-related disabilities.

The VA performs a separation physical and assigns the disability rating based on the assessment.

18-10-2019 04:09
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:

Harvey, all he is saying is that he has conditions that currently render him 0% disabled but should be monitored because they can actually get worse over time, at which point his rating will increase to 5% or 10% or whatever.

He indicated that his brother was at 20% when it got worse so his brother's disability rating had to increased.

This is a VA rating and represents a certain amount of tax-free payments for service-related disabilities.

The VA performs a separation physical and assigns the disability rating based on the assessment.

Yeah, but he makes it sound like he's about die, if he doesn't get the surgeries of his choosing. I've always been taught that the sooner you take your problem to a doctor, the quicker and easier it is to treat, less expensive too. Wait too long, there is much they can do. Cancer cures a rare, remission is usually the best you can hope for. I've heard great things about VA doctors, if you can survive the wait to get in to see them. I don't buy the botched surgery, and he can't get it fixed.
18-10-2019 05:03
(5197)
https://www.wftv.com/news/national-news/ap-top-news/pelosi-moves-on-drug-prices-despite-falling-out-with-trump/998706227

I think Nancy is losing it... She starts talking about the billions senors could save by here bill. A little further down, she start talking about sale taxes on drugs. I don't know, but seems like cutting the price drug companies charge, then raising the tax, just screws over the drug company, and gives little to the seniors, but generates a lot of money for the democrats to spend. Socialism sucks, and they think we don't get it. Drugs take a lot of time and money to research, develop, and get approved for market. Drug companies are also the target for a lot of lawsuits, when their drugs are the miracle sick people prayed for. Read the label! Everybody is different, response differently, to different dosages, that's why doctors prescribe, and monitor these drugs, to see if they are working, or any bad reactions. Patients are given literature, the doctor goes over the side effects, and things to watch for, and give warning, and a phone number to call, for questions and concerns. Some patients don't hear or read so well, least until a lawyer gets involved, talking settlement money.

I have a hunch if Nancy get's her way on this, there will be fewer new drugs, fewer drugs the work for most patients, that follow directions, and we will be left with just the safe, but barely effective drugs. Basically, the ones you could buy over-the-counter. When a company has trouble making a profit, they change products, or go into a different business. I suppose the government would step in and subsidize their favorites and friends...

Drugs are cheaper in many countries, because they don't allow the same level of lawsuits, as we do in America. The lawyers are the ones who profit most. Healthcare cost are expensive in America for the same reason. We need to put some controls on who can sue, how much they can be awarded, and how much the lawyers can get out of it. I mean, if a patient goes in for emergency, life saving surgery, survives, but unhappy with that ugly scar. Do they really deserve to sue, or be awarded hundreds of thousand of dollars?
18-10-2019 05:06
(21600)
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yeah, but he makes it sound like he's about die, if he doesn't get the surgeries of his choosing. I've always been taught that the sooner you take your problem to a doctor, the quicker and easier it is to treat, less expensive too. Wait too long, there is much they can do. Cancer cures a rare, remission is usually the best you can hope for. I've heard great things about VA doctors, if you can survive the wait to get in to see them. I don't buy the botched surgery, and he can't get it fixed.

Of course. He's used to scamming the government for money. He's just scamming you too. He's after your sympathy and attention.

This type of hypochondria is actually somewhat common. It is used to scam money from the government, and to scam others for their sympathy and attention. They are very lonely people.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 18-10-2019 05:08
18-10-2019 23:27
(14420)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

GasGuzzler, you did a great job! So good that I think they might have banned you. Victor complained that you had to have been my "sock" and Diane stated that she would ban you (not me)! How stupid.

Anyway, she indicated that she was going to ban me soon.

Edited on 18-10-2019 23:30
20-10-2019 05:37
(14420)
For everyone's amusement, over on YAP there is a mindless and completely intolerant leftist Collective that hates me about as much as they hate Trump. This Collective includes the moderators and the "owner" and is the utterly dishonest and target rich environment for which I turn up the Rammstein music and expect to get banned ... not for using any profanities or for spamming but for TRIGGERING the entire hive with, say, support for Trump ... for which I get called a "troll" ... and strangely I get called a "sock."

Anyway, GasGuzzler decided to join in as described here:

GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

... so then this Victor guy goes paranoid and, I kid you not, starts an entire thread specifically to call GasGuzzler my "sock".

16 October 2019- Victor Danilchenko created on YAP the OP for the thread: "At this point I am virtually positive that IB DaMann and gasGuzzler are the same person."

My reasoning:
They showed up practically at the same time
In fact, GasGuzzler showed up right after IB DaMann got banned for trolling
They have similar-"energy" usernames -- both usernames all about triggering one's opponents/liberals
Their writing styles are very similar
And finally, they use an identical -- and extremely rare -- debating technique which is so rare it doesn't have a name. I will call it red-lion expedition, because it's a combination of red herring, sea-lioning, and a fishing expedition
Point #5 deserves further explanation.

IB/Gas has this tactic wherein he brings up a random unrelated or semi-related topic (Trump tax cuts, rainfall pattern, # of genders, Booker's policy views) on which he thinks he can seize the high ground. He is doing it as a mean of conducting a fishing expedition, of fishing out some view of his interlocutor which IB/Gas can seize upon and built an adversarial narrative around. He then starts hounding his interlocutor around the board, baiting him and demanding that he address the aforementioned red herring, or else he is a coward, hides behind mods, is an easily triggered snowflake, etc.

The final component of this combo tactic, the fishing expedition, came together when IB finally revealed that he is asking about my views on Cory Booker only as means to try and fish out come views of mine he could label as "marxist". Of course I inferred that all along, but it was nice of IB to just come out and say it.

On the whole, this tactic -- red-lion expedition -- is so rare that I can't remember that I've ever seen it before. And here we go, two posters with similar-feeling usernames show up at nearly the same time, exhibit similar writing style, and both employ similar, and fairly unique, debate technique.

Yeah, those two accounts belong to the same person.

And in case I didn't make it perfectly clear:

GasGuzzler is a sock puppet created by IB DaMann specifically to circumvent a ban.

... and then quickly added a few minutes thereafter:

Victor Danilchenko posted on YAP: Oh, and it was very amusing to watch IB make a point of logging in from both accounts (different browsers or incognito mode I imagine) and have a conversation with himself, praising himself, in order to "prove" that IB and Gas are two different people. That was laughably transparent.

... and then three minutes after that Diane (the owner) wrote this post:

Diane48 posted on YAP:
Ok....I will ban gas guzzler. The other one doesn't seem long for this board.

That last line in bold refers to me.

Question: Since I hadn't been banned, why would I create a sock to circumvent a ban?

Question: Since IBDaMann is the one TRIGGERING the Collective, why didn't Diane just ban me? Why ban someone else under the paranoid delusion that some other person is a "sock"?

I post this because this is completely relevant to Climate-Debate. Global Warming is the religion that appeals to these mindless and totally dishonest leftist collectives. They are always in lock-step with the DNC, they all HATE Trump and they get TRIGGERED at the mere sniff of a dissenting viewpoint.

... and when they do get TRIGGERED, they are quick to blame he wholds the differing opinion, i.e. they never realize that the problem is on their snowflake end.

20-10-2019 08:12
(5197)
It's pretty much the democrat way anymore. Democrats can do no wrong, but a republican that follows their example, is the worst kind of evil on earth. Everyone is picking on them, such a paranoid crowd. Trump didn't need help influencing the election, he does fine on his own. Biden never had chance, and definitely needed to win the primary, to get any attention. Yet, Trump wants to know how the Russian investigation got started, and who was responsible, since he didn't do it, and the democrats are unwilling to make that clear. Joe was busy over there, and his son had no business in gas or the Ukraine, seems like a possible connection there. I'm pretty sure that the Ukraine didn't know the aid money was approved and ready to go, until after the call, and that will eventually be confirmed. All spending goes through the House, which is kind of slow acting for Trump.

Not sure which forum you've been talking about, but I probably would last more than a few posts. Might be amusing to see though. I can squeeze in some very subtle sarcasm. I probably could handle hanging around there much, about like watching the democratic debates, where they all basically agree in principal, just argue about how much money they can spend. They should have been thinning the herd by now, none of them want the job bad enough. Wonder if they have something sneaky planned, like bringing somebody else, just before the cutoff date, like Hilary, one more time. Seems like there should have been some endorsements.
21-10-2019 01:49
(14420)
HarveyH55 wrote:It's pretty much the democrat way anymore. Democrats can do no wrong, but a republican that follows their example, is the worst kind of evil on earth.

Just an update on the matter:

IB DaMann:
Diane48:
IB DaMann:
Diane48: Ok....I will ban gas guzzler. The other one doesn't seem long for this board.

Are you serious? You would ban GasGuzzler based on Victor's delusional paranoia?

Yes

Thank you for clarifying. I'll pass that along.

... and yet I remain able to post on the site.

Harvey, to answer your question, YAP stands for "Yet Another Political" site and can be found HERE.

21-10-2019 04:50
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
I honestly have tears rolling down my face! I haven't laughed that hard in years! Thanks IBdaMann!

Are you serious? You would ban GasGuzzler based on Victor's delusional paranoia?....YES!!

Yeah, since I was banned I can't even get on the site. I'm completely locked out. Can't even read the posts. Poor Victor. It would just suck to live with that kind of paranoia.
This type of paranoia is SO rare I don't have a name for it nor have I ever seen it before it's so rare!
21-10-2019 04:58
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Just a quick thought....

Dianne should be able to look at IP addresses and confirm we are in different locations, no? I'm no tech guy but my wife was being targeted online about 12 years ago and the sheriff easily determined it was someone in California by the IP address. Isn't that basic stuff?
21-10-2019 10:31
(5197)
I went to check it out last night, but it wouldn't let me read the forums, unless I joined or signed in. Thought it kind of odd, first forum that was closed like that, were you had to join first, before you know if it's something you might want to use. Sounds like one private club, I want nothing to do with anyway.
21-10-2019 20:36
(21600)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Just a quick thought....

Dianne should be able to look at IP addresses and confirm we are in different locations, no? I'm no tech guy but my wife was being targeted online about 12 years ago and the sheriff easily determined it was someone in California by the IP address. Isn't that basic stuff?

It is basic stuff. Forums interested in getting rid of dissenting voices never check it. Many forum operators literally don't know how.

The Parrot Killer

Page 1 of 212>

Join the debate Libertarians will Love what Trump did Today:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump6431-01-2024 22:27
How many of the unreleased FBI-Swan Interview files does Trump have?416-09-2023 03:05
How many of the unreleased FBI-JFK assassination files does Trump have?4513-09-2023 22:50
The deep state has a choice, destroy Trump, or help him get reelected113-09-2023 01:14
"Unprecedented" Wildfires TODAY. Thanks to Global Warming.14815-07-2023 20:17
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact