Remember me
▼ Content

Libertarians will Love what Trump did Today

Page 2 of 2<12
22-10-2019 00:16
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
GasGuzzler wrote:
I honestly have tears rolling down my face! I haven't laughed that hard in years! Thanks IBdaMann!

Are you serious? You would ban GasGuzzler based on Victor's delusional paranoia?....YES!!

Yeah, since I was banned I can't even get on the site. I'm completely locked out. Can't even read the posts. Poor Victor. It would just suck to live with that kind of paranoia.
This type of paranoia is SO rare I don't have a name for it nor have I ever seen it before it's so rare!

You can probably get on YAP as a guest. You can read the posts if you are not signed in as anyone.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
22-10-2019 00:52
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
I honestly have tears rolling down my face! I haven't laughed that hard in years! Thanks IBdaMann!

Are you serious? You would ban GasGuzzler based on Victor's delusional paranoia?....YES!!

Yeah, since I was banned I can't even get on the site. I'm completely locked out. Can't even read the posts. Poor Victor. It would just suck to live with that kind of paranoia.
This type of paranoia is SO rare I don't have a name for it nor have I ever seen it before it's so rare!

You can probably get on YAP as a guest. You can read the posts if you are not signed in as anyone.
I could be wrong but I don't think so. As Harvey said you can't even look at it until you sign up with a new account. If I Google YAP with any device associated to my email the permanent ban message comes up.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
22-10-2019 04:32
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5193)
I've been busy with a few other things, haven't look to see if there was a guest option. Does seem odd that you are given a look at what they offer, unless you give an Email. Maybe they sell the list to spammers...

Wouldn't encouraging people to sign up first, before getting to see what there forum offers, is sort of inviting disruptive people? You join, finding later, that it's total crap, you wouldn't care about getting banned, got conned into joining in the first place. But then again, it's a private exclusive club, probably wouldn't know it exists, unless invited.
26-10-2019 01:32
(5193)
Finally got signup, and my first two posts. Haven't read too much of what they have there, wasn't that impressed. Long threads of complete agreement, or whipping republicans, who don't. Definitely far left on most everything I looked at so far. Won't like spend much time there, don't really enjoy the self-righteous mentality enough.
28-10-2019 00:26
(14373)
HarveyH55 wrote: Finally got signup, and my first two posts. Haven't read too much of what they have there, wasn't that impressed. Long threads of complete agreement, or whipping republicans, who don't. Definitely far left on most everything I looked at so far. Won't like spend much time there, don't really enjoy the self-righteous mentality enough.

You can see this post of mine below on YAP if you get to it before mostomotus deletes it. I posted it for GasGuzzler.

IBDaMann posted on YAP: Is "Wendy Moohshines" a sock of "Victor Danilchenko"? They both are identical in dishonestly attacking IB DaMann. They apparently get uncontrollably TRIGGERED over the same things and they have a remarkably identical posting style.

Wendy Moonshines: Exactly. His idea of brilliant argument is to call his interlocutor names and assign positions and/or beliefs to that person that he or she does not hold.

Victor Danilchenko: He is doing it as a mean of conducting a fishing expedition, of fishing out some view of his interlocutor

I believe "socks" are not appreciated on this site which might be why "Wendy Moonshines" anticipates getting banned soon.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
28-10-2019 02:57
(5193)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote: Finally got signup, and my first two posts. Haven't read too much of what they have there, wasn't that impressed. Long threads of complete agreement, or whipping republicans, who don't. Definitely far left on most everything I looked at so far. Won't like spend much time there, don't really enjoy the self-righteous mentality enough.

You can see this post of mine below on YAP if you get to it before mostomotus deletes it. I posted it for GasGuzzler.

IBDaMann posted on YAP: Is "Wendy Moohshines" a sock of "Victor Danilchenko"? They both are identical in dishonestly attacking IB DaMann. They apparently get uncontrollably TRIGGERED over the same things and they have a remarkably identical posting style.

Wendy Moonshines: Exactly. His idea of brilliant argument is to call his interlocutor names and assign positions and/or beliefs to that person that he or she does not hold.

Victor Danilchenko: He is doing it as a mean of conducting a fishing expedition, of fishing out some view of his interlocutor

I believe "socks" are not appreciated on this site which might be why "Wendy Moonshines" anticipates getting banned soon.

I'll take look next time I go there. Some of those people are kind of dense, no sense of humor. Team Trump took out the main man from ISIS in Syria this morning, held a really good press conference, kept it entirely on the successful mission. Most of them could only pick at things that nothing to do with it. Apparently, not sharing with the House, was an impeachable offense, even though it was a secret, and sensitive mission. Not too mention that House, has plumbing problems.

Noticed there are quite of few, one-line idiots, that think they are clever. Victor is anti-religion, but a true believer in climate change. Had to point out that both are faith based, never responded to it though. I can see why nobody cares about getting banned.
28-10-2019 03:34
(14373)
HarveyH55 wrote:I'll take look next time I go there. Some of those people are kind of dense, no sense of humor. Team Trump took out the main man from ISIS in Syria this morning, held a really good press conference, kept it entirely on the successful mission. Most of them could only pick at things that nothing to do with it. Apparently, not sharing with the House, was an impeachable offense, even though it was a secret, and sensitive mission. Not too mention that House, has plumbing problems.

Noticed there are quite of few, one-line idiots, that think they are clever. Victor is anti-religion, but a true believer in climate change. Had to point out that both are faith based, never responded to it though. I can see why nobody cares about getting banned.

I have YAP up right now. I'll take a look. In the meantime I have asked Victor the following (for GasGuzzler's benefit):

IBDaMann posted on YAP:
Victor Danilchenko: Each time you lie, I will call you out on it, IB.

What you mean to say is that each time you have a paranoid delusion you will shout it from highest mountain. I assure you that I am well aware of this.
So, Victor, if you were to hypothetically make an egregious error and mistakenly malign someone and say, get said person banned, would you own up to it and apologize and work to make it right?

28-10-2019 09:26
(5193)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:I'll take look next time I go there. Some of those people are kind of dense, no sense of humor. Team Trump took out the main man from ISIS in Syria this morning, held a really good press conference, kept it entirely on the successful mission. Most of them could only pick at things that nothing to do with it. Apparently, not sharing with the House, was an impeachable offense, even though it was a secret, and sensitive mission. Not too mention that House, has plumbing problems.

I have YAP up right now. I'll take a look. In the meantime I have asked Victor the following (for GasGuzzler's benefit):

IBDaMann posted on YAP:
Victor Danilchenko: Each time you lie, I will call you out on it, IB.

What you mean to say is that each time you have a paranoid delusion you will shout it from highest mountain. I assure you that I am well aware of this.
So, Victor, if you were to hypothetically make an egregious error and mistakenly malign someone and say, get said person banned, would you own up to it and apologize and work to make it right?

Some people are unable to admit they ever made a mistake, they'll argue and deny to the grave. The internet makes it easier to argue.
29-10-2019 18:44
(5193)
Just got tattle on, over on YAP... Bunch of cry babies.
Attached image:

30-10-2019 03:17
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Hey guys, I've just been running faster than snot through a snout on a cold day! Been keeping up with reading but not much time to post. Keep me updated! This shit is just hilarious!
30-10-2019 03:32
(5193)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Hey guys, I've just been running faster than snot through a snout on a cold day! Been keeping up with reading but not much time to post. Keep me updated! This shit is just hilarious!

The funny thing, is I've been using Obama's name like that the entire time, always tacking something onto it. Even used 'Obama, Bin Laden' on Sunday, should have been pretty obvious in the context used.

Haven't gotten anything from a moderator yet, guessing the tattler, is a frequent complainer, probably ignored mostly, unless he becomes a nuisance.
30-10-2019 16:31
(14373)
HarveyH55 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

The funny thing, is I've been using Obama's name like that the entire time, always tacking something onto it. Even used 'Obama, Bin Laden' on Sunday, should have been pretty obvious in the context used.

Haven't gotten anything from a moderator yet, guessing the tattler, is a frequent complainer, probably ignored mostly, unless he becomes a nuisance.

Thanks for reminding me. I was going to post a reponse to the censor (aka "moderator") who banned the dude for 24 hours that it's not a nickname; it's a moniker accompanying the full name.

Unfortunately I got caught up in another thread with Victor and bacchys, and I forgot. I should go do that right now.

31-10-2019 02:46
(5193)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Thanks for reminding me. I was going to post a reponse to the censor (aka "moderator") who banned the dude for 24 hours that it's not a nickname; it's a moniker accompanying the full name.

Unfortunately I got caught up in another thread with Victor and bacchys, and I forgot. I should go do that right now.

I never got anything from a moderator about it. 'Double-the-Debt' Obama, isn't really nasty or derogatory, shouldn't have offended anyone, that badly.

Some of those people get really stuck on small details. Can't believe using the word 'transcript' is so offensive to some. It minimally, accurately describes the document. None are going to admit, only the democrats are bringing up the 2020 election in all of this. I'm going to continue to push it, and use 'transcript' the entire time. Got one member sort of stalking me from thread to thread, the tattler. Guess he spotted some sarcasm, after he posted a response, which showed he was a little slow, got his feelings hurt.

So, if you get banned for 24 hours, but don't notice for a day or two, do they wait until you actually acknowledge the ban, or did it just pass, pointlessly? One day, really? Not much of a punishment.
31-10-2019 16:47
(14373)
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

I never got anything from a moderator about it. 'Double-the-Debt' Obama, isn't really nasty or derogatory, shouldn't have offended anyone, that badly.

Some of those people get really stuck on small details. Can't believe using the word 'transcript' is so offensive to some. It minimally, accurately describes the document. None are going to admit, only the democrats are bringing up the 2020 election in all of this. I'm going to continue to push it, and use 'transcript' the entire time. Got one member sort of stalking me from thread to thread, the tattler. Guess he spotted some sarcasm, after he posted a response, which showed he was a little slow, got his feelings hurt.

So, if you get banned for 24 hours, but don't notice for a day or two, do they wait until you actually acknowledge the ban, or did it just pass, pointlessly? One day, really? Not much of a punishment.

There will be no further YAP updates from me. I have been BANNED.

Attached image:

31-10-2019 17:26
(5193)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

There will be no further YAP updates from me. I have been BANNED.

Guess that makes me the new target for all that hate... I don't think I'll last long. Hopefully, into the impeachment thing a little more. They are mostly blind with hate for Trump, doubt they will accept that hate isn't evidence in a trial. Most of the charges so far, aren't supported with actual evidence to prove motive or intent.
31-10-2019 18:33
(5193)
Here's the screenshot...

The tattler asked me to point out what was insulting, so I did. Apparently, I'm disagreeable, but polite... Guess I'm not as close to banishment as I figured. I haven't been a saint, just have a creative knack for writing things insulting, but not being too obvious about it. I'm not antagonistic about it, need a little provocation first, guess it's justified.
Attached image:

31-10-2019 19:03
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Here's the screenshot...

The tattler asked me to point out what was insulting, so I did. Apparently, I'm disagreeable, but polite... Guess I'm not as close to banishment as I figured. I haven't been a saint, just have a creative knack for writing things insulting, but not bein
g too obvious about it. I'm not antagonistic about it, need a little provocation first, guess it's justified.

Don't flatter yourself, being stupid isn't a crime.
01-11-2019 20:36
(14373)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Here's the screenshot...

The tattler asked me to point out what was insulting, so I did. Apparently, I'm disagreeable, but polite... Guess I'm not as close to banishment as I figured. I haven't been a saint, just have a creative knack for writing things insulting, but not being too obvious about it. I'm not antagonistic about it, need a little provocation first, guess it's justified.

Thanks Harvey. I'm glad I got permanently banned from YAP. It's a badge of honor. It's a certificate that I won't meld into any dishonest collective.

Let me give you some background.

I posted on YAP until about late 2014 when I just got fed up with all the dishonest crap on that site. Diane was banning conservatives at the behest of TRIGGERED snowflakes and eventually went out of her way to make a rule just for me, i.e. any threads made by me that simply involve Global Warming, Climate Change or Greenhouse Effect are to be immediately deleted by the censors.

At that time, some of those banned formed their own site The Patriot Hangout and I recommend you pay that a visit. They won't ban you for expressing your opinion.

In any event, I couldn't remember what the name of that site was and that's why I returned to YAP in the first place, i.e. not to post there but to find out the name of that site. It's just that once I was there, I decided to post some responses without worrying about getting banned because I really didn't care. So getting banned got me the "banned" screenshot that I wanted and I have returned to The Patriot Hangout and it's a pretty good place.

You might have seen bacchys posting on YAP. He's a true leftist Trump-hater *BUT* he at least had the intellectual fortitude to register and begin posting on The Patriot Hangout when it was created, i.e. he's not a member of the YAP resident dishonest snowflake Collective.

@Into the Night, I recommend you take a look at The Patriot Hangout as well. Honesty has a fighting chance there.

02-11-2019 17:49
(5193)
I just got warned about using nicknames, again...

I replied to a post, they used Don, I used Donny, to refer to Trump. I got jumped over it. Not even a nickname, or derogatory/offensive, nor was it used in a hateful or disrespectful manner.
Attached image:

03-11-2019 00:45
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:

I replied to a post, they used Don, I used Donny, to refer to Trump. I got jumped over it. Not even a nickname, or derogatory/offensive, nor was it used in a hateful or disrespectful manner.

In a different forum you are willing to insult Trump while in here you defend him.
This comes back to you and ib notdamann wanting attention.
03-11-2019 05:32
(5193)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

In a different forum you are willing to insult Trump while in here you defend him.

Feeling left out? You should go join that group. It was made for you.

It wasn't an insult. Don and Donny are equally acceptable variations of Donald. I just happen to lean a little to the right. You would fit right in, plenty of drama, America hating socialist, dual standards.

That guy that tattled on me the other day, posted something nasty, so I asked if I could quote it in my signature line. Now, I'll either be allow to have a nasty, vulgar signature line, or the tattler gets in trouble, for a post, that nobody had a problem with. But, I suspect, somehow, I'll be the one, gets another reprimand, already gotten three warnings, for name choices, no way disrespectful.
03-11-2019 06:33
(14373)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:In a different forum you are willing to insult Trump while in here you defend him.

No kidding. James__, Harvey has a point. You should honestly check out YAP. I think you are the kind of person who would fit that mold. You can get big points by badmouthing me as well.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/yetanotherpoliticsboard/

HarveyH55 wrote: But, I suspect, somehow, I'll be the one, gets another reprimand, already gotten three warnings, for name choices, no way disrespectful.

I am at a loss for words. I can't understand how you can rise to the level of even being reprimanded.

I want to tell you all about something that happened which was somewhat strange. I got an invitation to visist a board. I went there and they already had a thread "Who is IBDaMann?" containing a page of posts talking about me, that I had been banned on YAP, that I appear to be a conservative, that maybe I should be invited ... a thread on me. I was honored. I joined and posted in that thread some information about me. Since then, that thread has grown to five pages and it has digressed heavily into references to malt liquor.

It is too funny. If you'd like to check it out:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/moreperfectunion/

03-11-2019 08:06
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

It wasn't an insult. Don and Donny are equally acceptable variations of Donald. I just happen to lean a little to the right. You would fit right in, plenty of drama, America hating socialist, dual standards.

That guy that tattled on me the other day, posted something nasty, so I asked if I could quote it in my signature line. Now, I'll either be allow to have a nasty, vulgar signature line, or the tattler gets in trouble, for a post, that nobody had a problem with. But, I suspect, somehow, I'll be the one, gets another reprimand, already gotten three warnings, for name choices, no way disrespectful.

Sorry, I prefer to spend my time being more productive. Just another reason I'm glad that I'm not an American.
03-11-2019 16:40
(5193)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Sorry, I prefer to spend my time being more productive. Just another reason I'm glad that I'm not an American.

Your papers say you are an American citizen, so that part is an obvious lie. What else are you lying about...
05-11-2019 17:45
(5193)
Information

You have been banned from this board until 11:20 AM - Today.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your username.

Just got banned over my signature line, which was a quote from another user, the tattler, he complain I was trolling him. I used his entire post, verbatim, just barely fit. Nobody said anything about his language, or the message.
05-11-2019 18:26
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Information

You have been banned from this board until 11:20 AM - Today.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your username.

Just got banned over my signature line, which was a quote from another user, the tattler, he complain I was trolling him. I used his entire post, verbatim, just barely fit. Nobody said anything about his language, or the message.

Congratulations!

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
05-11-2019 19:07
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Your papers say you are an American citizen, so that part is an obvious lie. What else are you lying about...

If I were an American Harvey I would be like you. I am a Norwegian - American. For me to be an American, I would need to have 2 American parents. Your bigotry is duly noted.
05-11-2019 22:16
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

What bigotry? Fallacy fallacy.

If I were an American Harvey I would be like you. I am a Norwegian - American. For me to be an American, I would need to have 2 American parents. Your bigotry is duly noted.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-11-2019 02:07
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Washington -- U.S. Ambassador to the E.U. Gordon Sondland, in an addendum to his October testimony, is claiming that his memory has been "refreshed" after reviewing others' testimony. Now, in revised testimony dated Monday, November 4, Sondland said he recalls that aid to Ukraine was, according to his understanding, conditioned on Ukraine making a public anti-corruption statement.

In the addendum, Sondland said he now remembers a September conversation with Andrey Yermak, an aide to Ukraine's president, in which he "said that the resumption of U.S. aid would likely not occur until Ukraine provided the public anti-corruption statement that we had been discussing for many weeks."

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/trump-impeachment-hearing-transcripts-live-updates-2019-11-05/

Sondland was a Trump donor and was appointed by Trump to be an ambassador.
Edited on 06-11-2019 02:09
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Libertarians will Love what Trump did Today:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump6431-01-2024 22:27
How many of the unreleased FBI-Swan Interview files does Trump have?416-09-2023 03:05
How many of the unreleased FBI-JFK assassination files does Trump have?4513-09-2023 22:50
The deep state has a choice, destroy Trump, or help him get reelected113-09-2023 01:14
"Unprecedented" Wildfires TODAY. Thanks to Global Warming.14815-07-2023 20:17
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact