Remember me
▼ Content

Is the sun toxic?



Page 2 of 6<1234>>>
03-07-2022 04:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL every other parent on the nuclear sub that my son is assigned too, or any nuclear sub for that matter was interviewed by the FBI as part of their routine screening for my or their son or daughter's TS/SCI level clearance.

It's not the FBI that conducts those interviews.


Yea kid it is. The Navy and defense dept. wait on the FBI to complete it's screens before a clearance is granted, other agencies may be involved but the FBI has it's part as well. However any other group would also be Federal as well and none of them have the balls to even look me in the eye. Again every other parent was interviewed certainly for the task that my Son performs, my son works with enough of them to know.

LOL, I was looking forward to chatting with a certified America hating commie. That said I should get the same recognition that my Son got from the Secretary of the Navy for scaring them off.

Boo.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
03-07-2022 10:16
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
The fart that can not deal with reality is you, likely because you must do everything that you are told, like the good little child that you are.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hallucinations again. You've got 'em real bad.
Swan wrote:
The fact is that three astronuts were cooked alive when a bad switch caught fire in the pure O2 environment that NASA put them in to keep the dopey plan alive. Was this the switch that you designed?

There was no faulty switch.
Swan wrote:
The real problem was communication. Static made it impossible for the crew and mission control to hear one another. An increasingly frustrated Grissom began to question how they were expected to get to the Moon if they couldn't talk between a few buildings.

There was no communications issue.
Swan wrote:
Just after 6:31 that evening, the routine test took a turn.

It wasn't a routine test.
Swan wrote:
Engineers in mission control saw an increase in oxygen flow and pressure inside the cabin.

Because engineers caused it that was the test.
Swan wrote:
The telemetry was accompanied by a garbled transmission that sounded like "fire." The official record reflects the communications problem. The transmission was unclear, but the panic was obvious as an astronaut yelled something like "they're fighting a bad fire — let's get out. Open 'er up" or "we've got a bad fire — let's get out. We're burning up." The static made it impossible to hear the exact words or even distinguish who was speaking.

There was very little static.
Swan wrote:
But flames visible through the command module's small porthole window left no doubt about what the crew had said. Engineers in the White Room tried to get the hatch open but couldn't. It was an inward opening design, and neither engineers outside the spacecraft nor the astronauts inside were strong enough to force it open. The men in mission control watched helplessly as the scene played out on the live video feed.

Which is why they redesigned the door.
Swan wrote:
Just three seconds after the crew's garbled report of a fire, the pressure inside the cabin became so great that the hull ruptured.

No. Because the hull weakened due to fire.
Swan wrote:
Men wrestling with the hatch were thrown across the room as flames and smoke spilled into the White Room.

Which is what happens in a fire.
Swan wrote:
Many continued to fight their way towards the spacecraft but were forced to retreat as the smoke grew too thick to see through. In mission control, the telemetry and voice communication from Apollo 1 went completely silent.

Because the system burned.
Swan wrote:
An hour and a half later, firemen and emergency personnel succeeded in removing the bodies; Ed White was turned around on his couch reaching for the hatch. Over the next two months, the spacecraft was disassembled piece by piece in an attempt to isolate the cause of the fire. The full investigation lasted a year.

Which was:
* Redesign the hatch. Bolting the crew in doesn't work.
* Do not perform the pressurization test using oxygen.
* Do not perform the pressurization test with the crew in the capsule.
* Build egress systems into the launch tower.

The solutions worked. There was never a fire in an Apollo capsule again.
Swan wrote:
Please quote every line as though your delusions mean something

CIAO sucker

Your delusions.
Swan wrote:
Oh as for the shuttle, they all knew they were dead when the missing tiles were found after inspection in space and they likely all killed themselves with cyanide before reentry.

Then reentry wouldn't have occurred, dumbass.


Everyone died on reentry and the damaged tiles were discovered as the piece of insulation foam that caused the damage was filmed on takeoff.

Correct. The foam caused the damage because of changes by the EPA.
Swan wrote:
The really weird thing about you is that you are arguing with history, not with me as I do not argue with fools.

I am not arguing with history. YOU are. Inversion fallacy.
Swan wrote:
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2004-aug-14-na-shuttle14-story.html

False authority fallacy. The LA Times is not NASA, nor the federal government, nor a film.
Swan wrote:
So you keep up your arguments that history happened the way you say it did even for stuff that was filmed.

I am not arguing with history. YOU are. Inversion fallacy.


So in your deluded mind whatever the government says is exactly what happened.

The government tried to cover up the story of how the Challenger was destroyed. They tried to cover up the disaster at the Apollo 1 launch as much as possible too.
Swan wrote:
What else can you say since you are a government OWNED fool

No, that would be YOU. Don't project YOUR problem on others, dude.
Swan wrote:
Too bad that no one in the government has the balls to look me in the eye and ask even a simple question.

Both I and IBD have asked you quite a few questions. You have so far answered NONE of them. You're a liar, dude.


LOL, no need to lie here as that is just silly.

Now as for your belief that I answer to you.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Get your Mom and the Director and my giggles will just multiply

Throwing insults is just evasion. Answer the questions put to you.


LOL in order to answer your questions I would need to read all of what you write and take you seriously.

I don't, never did or will.

That said your belief that I must answer your questions implies that you are suffering from psychological delusions of grandeur.

So you might want to get that treated promptly

CIAO


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You think your bulverism is going to make ANY DIFFERENCE??????!? I knew you had no intention of answering any question put to you!


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
03-07-2022 10:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL every other parent on the nuclear sub that my son is assigned too, or any nuclear sub for that matter was interviewed by the FBI as part of their routine screening for my or their son or daughter's TS/SCI level clearance.

It's not the FBI that conducts those interviews.


Yea kid it is.

No. The FBI conducts no such interview or screening.
Swan wrote:
The Navy and defense dept. wait on the FBI to complete it's screens before a clearance is granted, other agencies may be involved but the FBI has it's part as well. However any other group would also be Federal as well and none of them have the balls to even look me in the eye. Again every other parent was interviewed certainly for the task that my Son performs, my son works with enough of them to know.

You're just making shit up again.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
03-07-2022 13:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL every other parent on the nuclear sub that my son is assigned too, or any nuclear sub for that matter was interviewed by the FBI as part of their routine screening for my or their son or daughter's TS/SCI level clearance.

It's not the FBI that conducts those interviews.


Yea kid it is.

No. The FBI conducts no such interview or screening.
Swan wrote:
The Navy and defense dept. wait on the FBI to complete it's screens before a clearance is granted, other agencies may be involved but the FBI has it's part as well. However any other group would also be Federal as well and none of them have the balls to even look me in the eye. Again every other parent was interviewed certainly for the task that my Son performs, my son works with enough of them to know.

You're just making shit up again.


Actually the FBI questioned many of my Son's high school friends, who told my Son so. This is standard, the full screening can take about a year in some instances, depending on the nature of the clearance.

Yo the cook is waiting for the potatoes, so are you finished peeling yet? (That is a joke as submarines do not have room for real potatoes so they bring dehydrated potatoes) Unless you are on board with your peeler

All that said the only current thing that the communist FBI actually investigates are flag waving Trump voters that are all labeled domestic terrorist, and naturally people like me who mocked the Clinton pedophile network on the internet once upon a time.


Here are some government agencies that often require security clearance:

Army Intelligence
Border Patrol
Central Intelligence Agency
Department of Defense
Department of the Treasury
Drug Enforcement Agency
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Federal Emergency Management Agency
National Aeronautics and Space Administration
National Security Agency
Secret Service
These types of companies may hire candidates with TS/SCI clearance:

Technical and engineering companies
Aerospace and defense manufacturers
Health care manufacturers
Energy companies
Additive manufacturing companies
Information technology support companies
These positions that may require TS/SCI clearance:

Accountant
Administrative assistant
Counterintelligence analyst
Cyber analyst
Emergency operations center operator
Engineer
Foreign language translator
Information technology specialist
Intelligence analyst
Network engineer
Operations analyst
Property specialist
Research analyst
Security officer
Training specialist

Yo, the customers are complaining that you are drooling on the shopping carts.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 03-07-2022 13:59
04-07-2022 03:02
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Swan wrote:Actually the FBI questioned many of my Son's high school friends, who told my Son so.

If it was a security clearance background investigation then it wasn't the FBI. If it was the FBI doing the questioning then it wasn't for a security clearance background investigation.

You might be blending multiple uninteresting stories in an attempt to cook up a more interesting story on a grander scale.

Swan wrote: This is standard, the full screening can take about a year in some instances, depending on the nature of the clearance.

... so it wasn't the FBI.

... and no, it doesn't vary based on the nature of the clearance. All investigations are thorough. It varies based on the information they discover, dictating what other leads they must pursue.

.
04-07-2022 03:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually the FBI questioned many of my Son's high school friends, who told my Son so.

If it was a security clearance background investigation then it wasn't the FBI. If it was the FBI doing the questioning then it wasn't for a security clearance background investigation.

You might be blending multiple uninteresting stories in an attempt to cook up a more interesting story on a grander scale.

Swan wrote: This is standard, the full screening can take about a year in some instances, depending on the nature of the clearance.

... so it wasn't the FBI.

... and no, it doesn't vary based on the nature of the clearance. All investigations are thorough. It varies based on the information they discover, dictating what other leads they must pursue.

.


You are apparently unfamiliar with the precautions taken with the handling of nuclear materials and the flow of information involved in the operations of such.

You are also moronically stupid, if you think that your babbles influence reality in any way. Also if you are intelligent and spend your life pretending to be stupid, you are as said moronically stupid, but you already know this.

https://www.military.com/veteran-jobs/security-clearance-jobs/fbi-security-clearance.html

So again the FBI controls this, at least when they are not harassing Trump voters.

Q: How long does it normally take to obtain a Secret security clearance?

A: It is the goal of the FBI to complete the processing for Secret security clearances within 45 to 60 days, once a completed application is submitted. The processing time for each individual case will vary depending upon its complexity.

Q: How long does it normally take to obtain a Top Secret security clearance?

A: It is the goal of the FBI to complete the processing for Top Secret security clearances within 6 to 9 months, once a completed application is submitted. The processing time for each individual case will vary depending upon its complexity

Q: What kind of inquiries will the FBI make into my background?

A: Credit and criminal history checks will be conducted on all applicants. For a Top Secret security clearance, the background investigation includes additional record checks which can verify citizenship for the applicant and family members, verification of birth, education, employment history, and military history. Additionally, interviews will be conducted of persons who know the candidate, and of any spouse divorced within the past ten years. Additional interviews will be conducted, as needed, to resolve any inconsistencies. Residences will be confirmed, neighbors interviewed, and public records queried for information about bankruptcies, divorces, and criminal or civil litigation. The background investigation may be expanded if an applicant has resided abroad, or has a history of mental disorders, or drug or alcohol abuse. A personal interview will be conducted of the candidate.

So it is still too bad that the FBI does not have the balls to interview me or even look me in the eye.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 04-07-2022 03:57
04-07-2022 05:51
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Swan wrote:You are apparently unfamiliar with the precautions taken with the handling of nuclear materials and the flow of information involved in the operations of such.

I am not unfamiliar. You don't seem to have any understanding.

Swan wrote:So again the FBI controls this, at least when they are not harassing Trump voters.

Incorrect.

I'll bring you up to speed. The Navy is military. It falls under the Department of Defense (DoD). The DoD is not the FBI.



The Defense Agency that conducts investigations is the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA). The DCSA is not the FBI.



The government agency that carries original classification authority for nuclear materials is the Department of Energy (DoE). The DoE is not the FBI.



Where are you getting this FBI delusion?

Swan wrote:Q: How long does it normally take to obtain a Secret security clearance?

That depends on how long it takes the DCSA to complete the background investigation.

Swan wrote:Q: How long does it normally take to obtain a Top Secret security clearance?

Same answer as above. The biggest factor is their backlog.

Swan wrote:Q: What kind of inquiries will the FBI make into my background?

Too funny. Just as I thought, you are talking about background investigations being performed by the FBI on candidates for employment with the FBI, Dept. of Justice or the Dept. of Energy ... NOT for security clearances within the Department of Defense.

You were conflating your stories.

Swan wrote:So it is still too bad that the FBI does not have the balls to interview me or even look me in the eye.

The reason the FBI is not interviewing you is because they are not involved in any way in the scenario you (vaguely) describe.

.
04-07-2022 14:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:You are apparently unfamiliar with the precautions taken with the handling of nuclear materials and the flow of information involved in the operations of such.

I am not unfamiliar. You don't seem to have any understanding.

Swan wrote:So again the FBI controls this, at least when they are not harassing Trump voters.

Incorrect.

I'll bring you up to speed. The Navy is military. It falls under the Department of Defense (DoD). The DoD is not the FBI.



The Defense Agency that conducts investigations is the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA). The DCSA is not the FBI.



The government agency that carries original classification authority for nuclear materials is the Department of Energy (DoE). The DoE is not the FBI.



Where are you getting this FBI delusion?

Swan wrote:Q: How long does it normally take to obtain a Secret security clearance?

That depends on how long it takes the DCSA to complete the background investigation.

Swan wrote:Q: How long does it normally take to obtain a Top Secret security clearance?

Same answer as above. The biggest factor is their backlog.

Swan wrote:Q: What kind of inquiries will the FBI make into my background?

Too funny. Just as I thought, you are talking about background investigations being performed by the FBI on candidates for employment with the FBI, Dept. of Justice or the Dept. of Energy ... NOT for security clearances within the Department of Defense.

You were conflating your stories.

Swan wrote:So it is still too bad that the FBI does not have the balls to interview me or even look me in the eye.

The reason the FBI is not interviewing you is because they are not involved in any way in the scenario you (vaguely) describe.

.


LOL apparently you believe that your delusions can be passed to me by attaching what you believe are relevant photos. Try influencing Putin as he is confirmed to be mentally softer than I.

Still waiting for your FBI friends to grow some balls and interview me as the law requires. Or are they scared of Trumpies?

Waa Waa

Military Background Check on Recruits
All military recruits are required to submit a questionnaire disclosing information about their background relating to criminal history and past drug use.

Anyone who wants to join the military must go through an extensive FBI background check.

This is initiated at the military entrance processing station (MEPS) and will include a comprehensive federal, state, and local background check.

A criminal record will not necessarily disqualify someone from joining the military.

A waiver of admittance must be obtained in order to enlist with a criminal record.

Certain offenses will not be accepted or granted a waiver of admittance.







.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 04-07-2022 14:21
04-07-2022 17:10
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:You are apparently unfamiliar with the precautions taken with the handling of nuclear materials and the flow of information involved in the operations of such.

I am not unfamiliar. You don't seem to have any understanding.

Swan wrote:So again the FBI controls this, at least when they are not harassing Trump voters.

Incorrect.

I'll bring you up to speed. The Navy is military. It falls under the Department of Defense (DoD). The DoD is not the FBI.



The Defense Agency that conducts investigations is the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA). The DCSA is not the FBI.



The government agency that carries original classification authority for nuclear materials is the Department of Energy (DoE). The DoE is not the FBI.



Where are you getting this FBI delusion?

Swan wrote:Q: How long does it normally take to obtain a Secret security clearance?

That depends on how long it takes the DCSA to complete the background investigation.

Swan wrote:Q: How long does it normally take to obtain a Top Secret security clearance?

Same answer as above. The biggest factor is their backlog.

Swan wrote:Q: What kind of inquiries will the FBI make into my background?

Too funny. Just as I thought, you are talking about background investigations being performed by the FBI on candidates for employment with the FBI, Dept. of Justice or the Dept. of Energy ... NOT for security clearances within the Department of Defense.

You were conflating your stories.

Swan wrote:So it is still too bad that the FBI does not have the balls to interview me or even look me in the eye.

The reason the FBI is not interviewing you is because they are not involved in any way in the scenario you (vaguely) describe.

.


LOL apparently you believe that your delusions

What delusions? You must be deluding yourself that he has delusions.
Swan wrote:
can be passed to me by attaching what you believe are relevant photos.

They ARE relevant photos.
Swan wrote:
Try influencing Putin

Putin is not here. Putin is not involved in any application related to our military or admitting access to nuclear materials. You are deluded.
Swan wrote:
as he is confirmed to be mentally softer than I.

I seriously doubt that, consider this post of yours.
Swan wrote:
Still waiting for your FBI friends to grow some balls and interview me as the law requires.

No such law. You are deluded.
Swan wrote:
Or are they scared of Trumpies?

You are not a Trump supporter. What do you care?
Swan wrote:
Military Background Check on Recruits
All military recruits are required to submit a questionnaire disclosing information about their background relating to criminal history and past drug use.

So?
Swan wrote:
Anyone who wants to join the military must go through an extensive FBI background check.

Nope. The FBI does not do background checks for the military. They do their own. They are actually far better at it than the FBI ever would be.
Swan wrote:
This is initiated at the military entrance processing station (MEPS) and will include a comprehensive federal, state, and local background check.

The FBI is a federal office, not a state or local office. So is the military (unless you are joining a State militia, in that case, the federal government has no say).
Swan wrote:
A criminal record will not necessarily disqualify someone from joining the military.

Today it does. That was not always the case.
Swan wrote:
A waiver of admittance must be obtained in order to enlist with a criminal record.

Which expunges the record, as far as the military is concerned.
Swan wrote:
Certain offenses will not be accepted or granted a waiver of admittance.

So?

You seem to think this strawman somehow proves your claim about the FBI. Attempted proof by straw.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
04-07-2022 18:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:You are apparently unfamiliar with the precautions taken with the handling of nuclear materials and the flow of information involved in the operations of such.

I am not unfamiliar. You don't seem to have any understanding.

Swan wrote:So again the FBI controls this, at least when they are not harassing Trump voters.

Incorrect.

I'll bring you up to speed. The Navy is military. It falls under the Department of Defense (DoD). The DoD is not the FBI.



The Defense Agency that conducts investigations is the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA). The DCSA is not the FBI.



The government agency that carries original classification authority for nuclear materials is the Department of Energy (DoE). The DoE is not the FBI.



Where are you getting this FBI delusion?

Swan wrote:Q: How long does it normally take to obtain a Secret security clearance?

That depends on how long it takes the DCSA to complete the background investigation.

Swan wrote:Q: How long does it normally take to obtain a Top Secret security clearance?

Same answer as above. The biggest factor is their backlog.

Swan wrote:Q: What kind of inquiries will the FBI make into my background?

Too funny. Just as I thought, you are talking about background investigations being performed by the FBI on candidates for employment with the FBI, Dept. of Justice or the Dept. of Energy ... NOT for security clearances within the Department of Defense.

You were conflating your stories.

Swan wrote:So it is still too bad that the FBI does not have the balls to interview me or even look me in the eye.

The reason the FBI is not interviewing you is because they are not involved in any way in the scenario you (vaguely) describe.

.


LOL apparently you believe that your delusions

What delusions? You must be deluding yourself that he has delusions.
Swan wrote:
can be passed to me by attaching what you believe are relevant photos.

They ARE relevant photos.
Swan wrote:
Try influencing Putin

Putin is not here. Putin is not involved in any application related to our military or admitting access to nuclear materials. You are deluded.
Swan wrote:
as he is confirmed to be mentally softer than I.

I seriously doubt that, consider this post of yours.
Swan wrote:
Still waiting for your FBI friends to grow some balls and interview me as the law requires.

No such law. You are deluded.
Swan wrote:
Or are they scared of Trumpies?

You are not a Trump supporter. What do you care?
Swan wrote:
Military Background Check on Recruits
All military recruits are required to submit a questionnaire disclosing information about their background relating to criminal history and past drug use.

So?
Swan wrote:
Anyone who wants to join the military must go through an extensive FBI background check.

Nope. The FBI does not do background checks for the military. They do their own. They are actually far better at it than the FBI ever would be.
Swan wrote:
This is initiated at the military entrance processing station (MEPS) and will include a comprehensive federal, state, and local background check.

The FBI is a federal office, not a state or local office. So is the military (unless you are joining a State militia, in that case, the federal government has no say).
Swan wrote:
A criminal record will not necessarily disqualify someone from joining the military.

Today it does. That was not always the case.
Swan wrote:
A waiver of admittance must be obtained in order to enlist with a criminal record.

Which expunges the record, as far as the military is concerned.
Swan wrote:
Certain offenses will not be accepted or granted a waiver of admittance.

So?

You seem to think this strawman somehow proves your claim about the FBI. Attempted proof by straw.


Military Background Check on Recruits
All military recruits are required to submit a questionnaire disclosing information about their background relating to criminal history and past drug use.

Anyone who wants to join the military must go through an extensive FBI background check.

This is initiated at the military entrance processing station (MEPS) and will include a comprehensive federal, state, and local background check.

A criminal record will not necessarily disqualify someone from joining the military.

A waiver of admittance must be obtained in order to enlist with a criminal record.

Certain offenses will not be accepted or granted a waiver of admittance.

No matter, you will never run the communications on an attack submarine.

https://www.felonyrecordhub.com/company-resource/military-background-check/#:~:text=Anyone%20who%20wants%20to%20join,state%2C%20and%20local%20background%20check.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
05-07-2022 02:36
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:You are apparently unfamiliar with the precautions taken with the handling of nuclear materials and the flow of information involved in the operations of such.

I am not unfamiliar. You don't seem to have any understanding.

Swan wrote:So again the FBI controls this, at least when they are not harassing Trump voters.

Incorrect.

I'll bring you up to speed. The Navy is military. It falls under the Department of Defense (DoD). The DoD is not the FBI.



The Defense Agency that conducts investigations is the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA). The DCSA is not the FBI.



The government agency that carries original classification authority for nuclear materials is the Department of Energy (DoE). The DoE is not the FBI.



Where are you getting this FBI delusion?

Swan wrote:Q: How long does it normally take to obtain a Secret security clearance?

That depends on how long it takes the DCSA to complete the background investigation.

Swan wrote:Q: How long does it normally take to obtain a Top Secret security clearance?

Same answer as above. The biggest factor is their backlog.

Swan wrote:Q: What kind of inquiries will the FBI make into my background?

Too funny. Just as I thought, you are talking about background investigations being performed by the FBI on candidates for employment with the FBI, Dept. of Justice or the Dept. of Energy ... NOT for security clearances within the Department of Defense.

You were conflating your stories.

Swan wrote:So it is still too bad that the FBI does not have the balls to interview me or even look me in the eye.

The reason the FBI is not interviewing you is because they are not involved in any way in the scenario you (vaguely) describe.

.


LOL apparently you believe that your delusions

What delusions? You must be deluding yourself that he has delusions.
Swan wrote:
can be passed to me by attaching what you believe are relevant photos.

They ARE relevant photos.
Swan wrote:
Try influencing Putin

Putin is not here. Putin is not involved in any application related to our military or admitting access to nuclear materials. You are deluded.
Swan wrote:
as he is confirmed to be mentally softer than I.

I seriously doubt that, consider this post of yours.
Swan wrote:
Still waiting for your FBI friends to grow some balls and interview me as the law requires.

No such law. You are deluded.
Swan wrote:
Or are they scared of Trumpies?

You are not a Trump supporter. What do you care?
Swan wrote:
Military Background Check on Recruits
All military recruits are required to submit a questionnaire disclosing information about their background relating to criminal history and past drug use.

So?
Swan wrote:
Anyone who wants to join the military must go through an extensive FBI background check.

Nope. The FBI does not do background checks for the military. They do their own. They are actually far better at it than the FBI ever would be.
Swan wrote:
This is initiated at the military entrance processing station (MEPS) and will include a comprehensive federal, state, and local background check.

The FBI is a federal office, not a state or local office. So is the military (unless you are joining a State militia, in that case, the federal government has no say).
Swan wrote:
A criminal record will not necessarily disqualify someone from joining the military.

Today it does. That was not always the case.
Swan wrote:
A waiver of admittance must be obtained in order to enlist with a criminal record.

Which expunges the record, as far as the military is concerned.
Swan wrote:
Certain offenses will not be accepted or granted a waiver of admittance.

So?

You seem to think this strawman somehow proves your claim about the FBI. Attempted proof by straw.


Military Background Check on Recruits
All military recruits are required to submit a questionnaire disclosing information about their background relating to criminal history and past drug use.

Anyone who wants to join the military must go through an extensive FBI background check.

This is initiated at the military entrance processing station (MEPS) and will include a comprehensive federal, state, and local background check.

A criminal record will not necessarily disqualify someone from joining the military.

A waiver of admittance must be obtained in order to enlist with a criminal record.

Certain offenses will not be accepted or granted a waiver of admittance.

Repetition fallacy (chanting). Do you think this actually changes anything?????????!?
Swan wrote:
No matter, you will never run the communications on an attack submarine.

Neither will you.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
05-07-2022 02:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
True, I will never run the communications room an an attack submarine, but my Son does as I taught him well.

Military Background Check on Recruits
All military recruits are required to submit a questionnaire disclosing information about their background relating to criminal history and past drug use.

Anyone who wants to join the military must go through an extensive FBI background check.

This is initiated at the military entrance processing station (MEPS) and will include a comprehensive federal, state, and local background check.

Yawning at the professional pencil pusher





Hope you had a happy July 4th

Sucker

CIAO


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 05-07-2022 02:51
05-07-2022 03:07
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Swan wrote:Military Background Check on Recruits
All military recruits are required to submit a questionnaire disclosing information about their background relating to criminal history and past drug use.

All people entering the Department of Defense fill out moderately extensive paperwork (questionnaire) to initiate a background investigation.

DCSA performs the investigation, which is guided initially by the questionnaire and then by whatever information is garnered from that point on.

DCSA will make an official request to the FBI for fingerprints and any files/information they might have on the individual in question, and that too will be used to guide further investigation. DCSA will make an official request of the Treasury Department for financial background information they might have on the individual in question, and that will also guide further investigation. DCSA will contact other Federal, State and local government and law enforcement agencies (based on responses in the questionnaire) in the course of their investigation.

DCSA initiates, leads and conducts the investigation. Neither the FBI, Treasury Dept or any other agency is involved beyond answering DCSA's requests for information.

Swan wrote:Anyone who wants to join the military must go through an extensive FBI background check.

DCSA, not FBI.

The FBI is not funded to perform investigations for DoD. DoD has its own funding for that, and it goes to DCSA.

Swan wrote:A criminal record will not necessarily disqualify someone from joining the military.

Correct. The biggest factor is honesty. The objective of the investigation is a simple "yes" or "no" as to whether the individual should be granted a "position of trust" and nothing more. These kinds of investigations are similar to the scientific method. The investigators are simply looking for reasons to preclude the subject of the investigation from a "position of trust" and if they find none, must presume the subject is qualified for a "position of trust" for the time being, but that could change tomorrow with new information. The different types of background investigations differ only in how deeply they are to search for reasons to disqualify someone from a "position of trust."

If the subject of an investigation tells the DCSA investigator directly during an interview "Yeah, I smoked pot and did 'shrooms all throughout high school ... but I've given that up in order to join the Army" then all corroboration of that fact throughout the investigation supports the notion that the subject is honest and precludes the investigator from recommending against the individual being given a "position of trust". If, on the other hand, the individual tries to hide that fact because of its illicit nature, the investigator will have to recommend against the individual being given a "position of trust" based on the blatant dishonesty displayed.
05-07-2022 03:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Military Background Check on Recruits
All military recruits are required to submit a questionnaire disclosing information about their background relating to criminal history and past drug use.

All people entering the Department of Defense fill out moderately extensive paperwork (questionnaire) to initiate a background investigation.

DCSA performs the investigation, which is guided initially by the questionnaire and then by whatever information is garnered from that point on.

DCSA will make an official request to the FBI for fingerprints and any files/information they might have on the individual in question, and that too will be used to guide further investigation. DCSA will make an official request of the Treasury Department for financial background information they might have on the individual in question, and that will also guide further investigation. DCSA will contact other Federal, State and local government and law enforcement agencies (based on responses in the questionnaire) in the course of their investigation.

DCSA initiates, leads and conducts the investigation. Neither the FBI, Treasury Dept or any other agency is involved beyond answering DCSA's requests for information.

Swan wrote:Anyone who wants to join the military must go through an extensive FBI background check.

DCSA, not FBI.

The FBI is not funded to perform investigations for DoD. DoD has its own funding for that, and it goes to DCSA.

Swan wrote:A criminal record will not necessarily disqualify someone from joining the military.

Correct. The biggest factor is honesty. The objective of the investigation is a simple "yes" or "no" as to whether the individual should be granted a "position of trust" and nothing more. These kinds of investigations are similar to the scientific method. The investigators are simply looking for reasons to preclude the subject of the investigation from a "position of trust" and if they find none, must presume the subject is qualified for a "position of trust" for the time being, but that could change tomorrow with new information. The different types of background investigations differ only in how deeply they are to search for reasons to disqualify someone from a "position of trust."

If the subject of an investigation tells the DCSA investigator directly during an interview "Yeah, I smoked pot and did 'shrooms all throughout high school ... but I've given that up in order to join the Army" then all corroboration of that fact throughout the investigation supports the notion that the subject is honest and precludes the investigator from recommending against the individual being given a "position of trust". If, on the other hand, the individual tries to hide that fact because of its illicit nature, the investigator will have to recommend against the individual being given a "position of trust" based on the blatant dishonesty displayed.


Actually recruits who need a TS/SCI or better security clearance have their military background check handed off to the FBI and in some instances the full check can take up to a year, as it did with my Son.

PS If the shit hits the fan and new orders come in for the sub, the captain reports to my Son for those new orders.

But you knew that already

CIAO


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 05-07-2022 03:16
05-07-2022 03:19
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Swan wrote:Actually recruits who need a TS/SCI or better security clearance have their military background check handed off to the FBI

1. Nope. DCSA handles all of the investigations. The FBI is not funded to perform investigations for DoD. DoD has their own funding for investigations and it goes to DCSA.

2. There is nothing "better" or "higher" than Top Secret. TS/SCI is at the Top Secret level ... that's what the TS means. Top Secret is as high as it goes.

Swan wrote: ...and in some instances the full check can take up to a year.

Roger that. It all depends on DCSA's backlog.
05-07-2022 03:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually recruits who need a TS/SCI or better security clearance have their military background check handed off to the FBI

1. Nope. DCSA handles all of the investigations. The FBI is not funded to perform investigations for DoD. DoD has their own funding for investigations and it goes to DCSA.

2. There is nothing "better" or "higher" than Top Secret. TS/SCI is at the Top Secret level ... that's what the TS means. Top Secret is as high as it goes.

Swan wrote: ...and in some instances the full check can take up to a year.

Roger that. It all depends on DCSA's backlog.


Perhaps you could fool Putin, but you are out of luck here Sherlock.

TS/SCI is superseded by TS/SAP (special access programs)

SAP means you are allowed to access certain information restricted even to Secret and Top Secret clearance holders without a "need to know". Any type of job might require SAP–if you are required to see need-to-know information at any level you could be required to be read into such a program.

You aren't doing very well here Lavrov

PS. Why did the FBI question my Son's friends?

LOL if someone came to a person's door and said I am from the DCSA the person would laugh and slam the door. Shit that is almost like saying that you work for KFC and need some info?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

However I was also not questioned by the DCSA either, nor was my wife, oh well, perhaps they did not have access to my full file.

Yawn


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 05-07-2022 04:18
05-07-2022 04:16
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Swan wrote:TS/SCI is superseded by TS/SAP (special access programs)

Incorrect. Notice that both begin with "TS", denoting that they are both at the Top Secret level. There is no level above Top Secret.

Swan wrote:SAP means you are allowed to access certain information restricted even to Secret and Top Secret clearance holders without a "need to know".

You are egregiously in error. I have no idea why you are pretending to know something about this topic.

1. There is no such thing as any access to any classified information without a "need to know". Also required is a sufficiently high clearance and a signed non-disclosure agreement (NDA).

2. SAP is simply a dissemination control measure, as is SCI compartmentalization. SAP means the information is not to be disseminated outside the program while SCI indicates the information is not to be disseminated outside the compartmentalization.

3. Neither SCI nor SAP are any sort clearance level. The "TS" is the clearance level and that stands for Top Secret.

Swan wrote:PS. Why did the FBI question my Son's friends?

Perhaps they were being interrogated for having broken a Federal law?

Swan wrote:LOL if someone came to a person's door and said I am from the DCSA the person would laugh and slam the door.

Nope. The response is normally "Oh, come on in. You're right on time."

All DCSA investigators schedule/coordinate their visits if they can and if they aren't able to meet up by convenience.

Swan wrote:However I was also not questioned by the DCSA either, nor was my wife, oh well, perhaps they did not have access to my full file.

After all of these posts, you still have not made any mention as to why you believe DCSA should contact you. Is that because you like to whine about the lack of attention? Do you actually understand very well why DCSA has no need to speak with you?

.
05-07-2022 04:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:TS/SCI is superseded by TS/SAP (special access programs)

Incorrect. Notice that both begin with "TS", denoting that they are both at the Top Secret level. There is no level above Top Secret.

Swan wrote:SAP means you are allowed to access certain information restricted even to Secret and Top Secret clearance holders without a "need to know".

You are egregiously in error. I have no idea why you are pretending to know something about this topic.

1. There is no such thing as any access to any classified information without a "need to know". Also required is a sufficiently high clearance and a signed non-disclosure agreement (NDA).

2. SAP is simply a dissemination control measure, as is SCI compartmentalization. SAP means the information is not to be disseminated outside the program while SCI indicates the information is not to be disseminated outside the compartmentalization.

3. Neither SCI nor SAP are any sort clearance level. The "TS" is the clearance level and that stands for Top Secret.

Swan wrote:PS. Why did the FBI question my Son's friends?

Perhaps they were being interrogated for having broken a Federal law?

Swan wrote:LOL if someone came to a person's door and said I am from the DCSA the person would laugh and slam the door.

Nope. The response is normally "Oh, come on in. You're right on time."

All DCSA investigators schedule/coordinate their visits if they can and if they aren't able to meet up by convenience.

Swan wrote:However I was also not questioned by the DCSA either, nor was my wife, oh well, perhaps they did not have access to my full file.

After all of these posts, you still have not made any mention as to why you believe DCSA should contact you. Is that because you like to whine about the lack of attention? Do you actually understand very well why DCSA has no need to speak with you?

.


LOL you are failing miserably at your disinformation task. However on the plus side now I know your identity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqZadh7xCR8&t=27s


After all of these posts, you still have not made any mention as to why the FBI contacted the parents of all the other TS/SCI holders that my Son works with?

Not that I do not already know.

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 05-07-2022 04:47
05-07-2022 08:24
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Swan wrote:After all of these posts, you still have not made any mention as to why the FBI contacted other people on nothing related to Defense matters and have ignored me, not that I do not already know.

So ... it looks like we're done here.
05-07-2022 10:10
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Swan wrote:
True, I will never run the communications room an an attack submarine, but my Son does as I taught him well.

You are making up stories again. You never taught anyone to run the communications room on an attack submarine.
Swan wrote:
Military Background Check on Recruits
All military recruits are required to submit a questionnaire disclosing information about their background relating to criminal history and past drug use.

Anyone who wants to join the military must go through an extensive FBI background check.

This is initiated at the military entrance processing station (MEPS) and will include a comprehensive federal, state, and local background check.

Argument of the Stone fallacy. Repetition fallacy (chanting). NO argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
05-07-2022 12:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
True, I will never run the communications room an an attack submarine, but my Son does as I taught him well.

You are making up stories again. You never taught anyone to run the communications room on an attack submarine.
Swan wrote:
Military Background Check on Recruits
All military recruits are required to submit a questionnaire disclosing information about their background relating to criminal history and past drug use.

Anyone who wants to join the military must go through an extensive FBI background check.

This is initiated at the military entrance processing station (MEPS) and will include a comprehensive federal, state, and local background check.

Argument of the Stone fallacy. Repetition fallacy (chanting). NO argument presented.


True, I will never run the communications room an an attack submarine, but my Son does as I taught him well. I also never found a flaw in Navy software, but my Son did and got a commendation from the Secretary of the Navy, so as already said I taught him well, even though the flaw was just another test that he aced as usual.



CIAO


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
05-07-2022 13:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:After all of these posts, you still have not made any mention as to why the FBI contacted other people on nothing related to Defense matters and have ignored me, not that I do not already know.

So ... it looks like we're done here.


Sure I did, the FBI runs the background screens for the military, at least where TS/SCI or better clearances are needed, it's routine. Funny how every other parent on the subs that my Son was or is assigned too was questioned except for me and my wife. But perhaps those parents were all really terrorist.

Schmuck is a complement to you.

So is sucker, or jealous fool.

Now go steal some meth from your mom and chill out




This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 05-07-2022 13:12
05-07-2022 14:50
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Swan wrote:Sure I did, the FBI runs the background screens for the military,

Nope. That's DCSA. You are delusional.

Swan wrote:... at least where TS/SCI or better clearances are needed,

There is no such thing as "better" regarding clearances. TS is the highest level.

Swan wrote: Funny how every other parent on the subs that my Son was or is assigned too was questioned except for me and my wife.

They probably weren't. Since you are the one saying so, it must be assumed to be delusional and erroneous.

.
Attached image:


Edited on 05-07-2022 14:51
05-07-2022 15:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Sure I did, the FBI runs the background screens for the military,

Nope. That's DCSA. You are delusional.

Swan wrote:... at least where TS/SCI or better clearances are needed,

There is no such thing as "better" regarding clearances. TS is the highest level.

Swan wrote: Funny how every other parent on the subs that my Son was or is assigned too was questioned except for me and my wife.

They probably weren't. Since you are the one saying so, it must be assumed to be delusional and erroneous.

.


Says the turd who denies that there was ever an ice age because he was not there to see it.

Apparently your mom took all her meth because you are still babbling away.

Too bad that you have no worth or purpose in anyone's world, which is why you live alone and medicated.
PS. You could have told me that the road was closed because of the work on the train bridge as this screwed up my morning ride.

Ciao Bella




This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 05-07-2022 15:30
05-07-2022 20:34
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Swan wrote:Says the turd who denies that there was ever an ice age because he was not there to see it.

It isn't denial if it never happened, and you are simply not capable of articulating any argument that any ever did.

Swan wrote:Too bad that you have no worth or purpose in anyone's world, which is why you live alone and medicated.

When you start projecting, you really turn it on.

.
05-07-2022 22:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the turd who denies that there was ever an ice age because he was not there to see it.

It isn't denial if it never happened, and you are simply not capable of articulating any argument that any ever did.

Swan wrote:Too bad that you have no worth or purpose in anyone's world, which is why you live alone and medicated.

When you start projecting, you really turn it on.

.


Says the turd who lives in denial of the entire past because he was not there to view it which includes his denial of the last ice age.

You are really a very strange and sick person.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
06-07-2022 01:52
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Swan wrote:Says the turd who lives in denial of the entire past

I don't deny the past. I just don't pretend to be able to travel time or that I can quantum-entangly teleport, nor have I invested my entire sense of self-worth in a fantasy pretense that others are somehow omniscient and that I must believe, nay, regurgitate whatever I am told to believe without question.

I am not relegated to raising vegetables as the only ones who value my ideas.
Attached image:

06-07-2022 02:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the turd who lives in denial of the entire past

I don't deny the past. I just don't pretend to be able to travel time or that I can quantum-entangly teleport, nor have I invested my entire sense of self-worth in a fantasy pretense that others are somehow omniscient and that I must believe, nay, regurgitate whatever I am told to believe without question.

I am not relegated to raising vegetables as the only ones who value my ideas.


Says the turd who lives in denial of the entire past because he was not there to view it which includes his denial of the last ice age.

You are really a very strange and sick person.

PS. You do not need to grow eggplants, because you are an eggplant. I humbly apologize to any and all eggplants that may be offended by the previous statement.



.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 06-07-2022 02:38
06-07-2022 03:18
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Swan posted a group pic of his followers:






You've been hanging around like-minded thinkers for too long and now you suffer from group-think of the garden variety.

So everybody is the FBI who owes you an interview.

You're just overly worried that your life-support will be terminated but you really shouldn't worry. The world won't miss you, and your followers won't either.

.
06-07-2022 03:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan posted a group pic of his followers:






You've been hanging around like-minded thinkers for too long and now you suffer from group-think of the garden variety.

So everybody is the FBI who owes you an interview.

You're just overly worried that your life-support will be terminated but you really shouldn't worry. The world won't miss you, and your followers won't either.

.


So as we can now tell, your Mom did get some new meth.

Excellent, snort some extra for me, see if Julio can get your mom some Mexican Fentanyl that the domestic terrorist at the FBI are letting into the USA by the metric ton, just for aholes like you.

True story.

Anytime girls


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-07-2022 13:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:TS/SCI is superseded by TS/SAP (special access programs)

Incorrect. Notice that both begin with "TS", denoting that they are both at the Top Secret level. There is no level above Top Secret.

Swan wrote:SAP means you are allowed to access certain information restricted even to Secret and Top Secret clearance holders without a "need to know".

You are egregiously in error. I have no idea why you are pretending to know something about this topic.

1. There is no such thing as any access to any classified information without a "need to know". Also required is a sufficiently high clearance and a signed non-disclosure agreement (NDA).

2. SAP is simply a dissemination control measure, as is SCI compartmentalization. SAP means the information is not to be disseminated outside the program while SCI indicates the information is not to be disseminated outside the compartmentalization.

3. Neither SCI nor SAP are any sort clearance level. The "TS" is the clearance level and that stands for Top Secret.

Swan wrote:PS. Why did the FBI question my Son's friends?

Perhaps they were being interrogated for having broken a Federal law?

Swan wrote:LOL if someone came to a person's door and said I am from the DCSA the person would laugh and slam the door.

Nope. The response is normally "Oh, come on in. You're right on time."

All DCSA investigators schedule/coordinate their visits if they can and if they aren't able to meet up by convenience.

Swan wrote:However I was also not questioned by the DCSA either, nor was my wife, oh well, perhaps they did not have access to my full file.

After all of these posts, you still have not made any mention as to why you believe DCSA should contact you. Is that because you like to whine about the lack of attention? Do you actually understand very well why DCSA has no need to speak with you?

.


LOL you are failing miserably at your disinformation task. However on the plus side now I know your identity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqZadh7xCR8&t=27s


After all of these posts, you still have not made any mention as to why the FBI contacted the parents of all the other TS/SCI holders that my Son works with?

Not that I do not already know.

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious


Sure I did as FBI background screens are the law wherever nuclear material is concerned. But you knew that already and desperately want to ignore or change the subject.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-07-2022 17:51
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Swan wrote:Sure I did

Nope. You never explained why DCSA somehow needs to interview you.

You already know why neither the FBI, NASA, HUD nor the FCC needs to interview you.

Swan wrote: as FBI background screens are the law wherever nuclear material is concerned.

Nope. This is why you didn't post the section and paragraph of that particular Federal law, i.e. there is no such law.
08-07-2022 19:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Sure I did

Nope. You never explained why DCSA somehow needs to interview you.

You already know why neither the FBI, NASA, HUD nor the FCC needs to interview you.

Swan wrote: as FBI background screens are the law wherever nuclear material is concerned.

Nope. This is why you didn't post the section and paragraph of that particular Federal law, i.e. there is no such law.


Actually you never explained why the FBI or the DCSA interviewed every other parent in the US Navy submarine division except for me and my wife.

You may do so at any time kiddy.

Bet you can't

Just using your demented logic


Now the FBI failed to determine how I would answer the patriotism questions, as I might declare the USA an illegal dictatorship that must be crushed and eliminated. Which would make me the equal of AOC I suppose. But without asking they can not know, which is why everyone gets ask.

Except for me and the wife.

Yawning


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 08-07-2022 19:25
08-07-2022 20:01
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
True, I will never run the communications room an an attack submarine, but my Son does as I taught him well.

You are making up stories again. You never taught anyone to run the communications room on an attack submarine.
Swan wrote:
Military Background Check on Recruits
All military recruits are required to submit a questionnaire disclosing information about their background relating to criminal history and past drug use.

Anyone who wants to join the military must go through an extensive FBI background check.

This is initiated at the military entrance processing station (MEPS) and will include a comprehensive federal, state, and local background check.

Argument of the Stone fallacy. Repetition fallacy (chanting). NO argument presented.


True, I will never run the communications room an an attack submarine, but my Son does as I taught him well. I also never found a flaw in Navy software, but my Son did and got a commendation from the Secretary of the Navy, so as already said I taught him well, even though the flaw was just another test that he aced as usual.

CIAO

Making up stories isn't helping you.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-07-2022 20:03
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:TS/SCI is superseded by TS/SAP (special access programs)

Incorrect. Notice that both begin with "TS", denoting that they are both at the Top Secret level. There is no level above Top Secret.

Swan wrote:SAP means you are allowed to access certain information restricted even to Secret and Top Secret clearance holders without a "need to know".

You are egregiously in error. I have no idea why you are pretending to know something about this topic.

1. There is no such thing as any access to any classified information without a "need to know". Also required is a sufficiently high clearance and a signed non-disclosure agreement (NDA).

2. SAP is simply a dissemination control measure, as is SCI compartmentalization. SAP means the information is not to be disseminated outside the program while SCI indicates the information is not to be disseminated outside the compartmentalization.

3. Neither SCI nor SAP are any sort clearance level. The "TS" is the clearance level and that stands for Top Secret.

Swan wrote:PS. Why did the FBI question my Son's friends?

Perhaps they were being interrogated for having broken a Federal law?

Swan wrote:LOL if someone came to a person's door and said I am from the DCSA the person would laugh and slam the door.

Nope. The response is normally "Oh, come on in. You're right on time."

All DCSA investigators schedule/coordinate their visits if they can and if they aren't able to meet up by convenience.

Swan wrote:However I was also not questioned by the DCSA either, nor was my wife, oh well, perhaps they did not have access to my full file.

After all of these posts, you still have not made any mention as to why you believe DCSA should contact you. Is that because you like to whine about the lack of attention? Do you actually understand very well why DCSA has no need to speak with you?

.


LOL you are failing miserably at your disinformation task. However on the plus side now I know your identity

After all of these posts, you still have not made any mention as to why the FBI contacted the parents of all the other TS/SCI holders that my Son works with?

Not that I do not already know.

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Insult fallacies. Assumption of victory fallacy. Trolling. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-07-2022 20:04
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Sure I did, the FBI runs the background screens for the military,

Nope. That's DCSA. You are delusional.

Swan wrote:... at least where TS/SCI or better clearances are needed,

There is no such thing as "better" regarding clearances. TS is the highest level.

Swan wrote: Funny how every other parent on the subs that my Son was or is assigned too was questioned except for me and my wife.

They probably weren't. Since you are the one saying so, it must be assumed to be delusional and erroneous.

.


Says the turd who denies that there was ever an ice age because he was not there to see it.

Apparently your mom took all her meth because you are still babbling away.

Too bad that you have no worth or purpose in anyone's world, which is why you live alone and medicated.
PS. You could have told me that the road was closed because of the work on the train bridge as this screwed up my morning ride.

Ciao Bella


Insult fallacies. Pivot fallacy. Trolling. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-07-2022 20:05
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the turd who denies that there was ever an ice age because he was not there to see it.

It isn't denial if it never happened, and you are simply not capable of articulating any argument that any ever did.

Swan wrote:Too bad that you have no worth or purpose in anyone's world, which is why you live alone and medicated.

When you start projecting, you really turn it on.

.


Says the turd who lives in denial of the entire past because he was not there to view it which includes his denial of the last ice age.

You are really a very strange and sick person.

Insult fallacies. Pivot fallacy. Trolling. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-07-2022 20:06
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the turd who lives in denial of the entire past

I don't deny the past. I just don't pretend to be able to travel time or that I can quantum-entangly teleport, nor have I invested my entire sense of self-worth in a fantasy pretense that others are somehow omniscient and that I must believe, nay, regurgitate whatever I am told to believe without question.

I am not relegated to raising vegetables as the only ones who value my ideas.


Says the turd who lives in denial of the entire past because he was not there to view it which includes his denial of the last ice age.

You are really a very strange and sick person.

PS. You do not need to grow eggplants, because you are an eggplant. I humbly apologize to any and all eggplants that may be offended by the previous statement.


Word stuffing. Insult fallacies. Pivot fallacy. Trolling. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-07-2022 20:07
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan posted a group pic of his followers:




You've been hanging around like-minded thinkers for too long and now you suffer from group-think of the garden variety.

So everybody is the FBI who owes you an interview.

You're just overly worried that your life-support will be terminated but you really shouldn't worry. The world won't miss you, and your followers won't either.

.


So as we can now tell, your Mom did get some new meth.

Excellent, snort some extra for me, see if Julio can get your mom some Mexican Fentanyl that the domestic terrorist at the FBI are letting into the USA by the metric ton, just for aholes like you.

True story.

Anytime girls

Insult fallacies. Trolling. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-07-2022 20:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
True, I will never run the communications room an an attack submarine, but my Son does as I taught him well.

You are making up stories again. You never taught anyone to run the communications room on an attack submarine.
Swan wrote:
Military Background Check on Recruits
All military recruits are required to submit a questionnaire disclosing information about their background relating to criminal history and past drug use.

Anyone who wants to join the military must go through an extensive FBI background check.

This is initiated at the military entrance processing station (MEPS) and will include a comprehensive federal, state, and local background check.

Argument of the Stone fallacy. Repetition fallacy (chanting). NO argument presented.


True, I will never run the communications room an an attack submarine, but my Son does as I taught him well. I also never found a flaw in Navy software, but my Son did and got a commendation from the Secretary of the Navy, so as already said I taught him well, even though the flaw was just another test that he aced as usual.

CIAO

Making up stories isn't helping you.


It's ok, we understand that you can not understand. Besides the only people that need help are the buffoons following me because they are woefully inadequate.

True, I will never run the communications room an an attack submarine, but my Son does as I taught him well. I also never found a flaw in Navy software, but my Son did and got a commendation from the Secretary of the Navy, so as already said I taught him well, even though the flaw was just another test that he aced as usual.

CIAO


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 08-07-2022 21:50
Page 2 of 6<1234>>>





Join the debate Is the sun toxic?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Is The Moon Toxic?6129-04-2022 23:16
Climate change by how we use the sun?809-05-2021 17:06
Blocking out the Sun, to reduce global warming...427-04-2021 21:24
The Corona Virus NCOV Is Harmless If You Body Is Clean Healthy But Dangerous If Your Body Is Dirty Toxic031-07-2020 12:09
Why did Obama EPA classify CO2 as toxic?128-05-2019 20:24
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact