Remember me
▼ Content

Is The Moon Toxic?



Page 1 of 212>
Is The Moon Toxic?25-04-2022 01:38
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1034)
The answer. Yes. It is found in Popular Lectures of Astronomy, delivered by Francois Arago, at the Royal Observatory of Paris. Arago lived from 1786 to 1853.

The experiment...

It is very true that, if we place in an exposed situation, 2 pieces of meat, and 1 of them be subjected to the moon's rays, while the other is protected from them by a screen or cover, the former will be tainted with putrefaction much sooner than the latter.

Arago then puts forth, it is cool radiation that causes it to imbibe a greater quantity of moisture, and rot faster.

Thus, it appears, the old myth, that you shouldnt stare at the sun, should be flipped. It is the moon you shouldn't stare at.


25-04-2022 01:44
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11757)
Spongy Iris wrote:The experiment...It is very true that, if we place in an exposed situation, 2 pieces of meat, and 1 of them be subjected to the moon's rays, while the other is protected from them by a screen or cover, the former will be tainted with putrefaction much sooner than the latter.

Did I read this correctly? If you cover one piece of meat whereas you leave the second uncovered, the uncovered will rot more quickly ... and it's because of photons that touched the toxic moon?
25-04-2022 02:10
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1034)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:The experiment...It is very true that, if we place in an exposed situation, 2 pieces of meat, and 1 of them be subjected to the moon's rays, while the other is protected from them by a screen or cover, the former will be tainted with putrefaction much sooner than the latter.

Did I read this correctly? If you cover one piece of meat whereas you leave the second uncovered, the uncovered will rot more quickly ... and it's because of photons that touched the toxic moon?


Arago said the meat cooled by radiation would rot faster.

I'm not used to thinking that radiation can cool something.

But I found the below video on cold fusion that I think shows something like the process I'm trying to convey.

https://youtu.be/f6d2q-YxVvk


25-04-2022 02:59
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1729)
I am sure the moon is visible as sunlight lights up what it can depending on position.I am sure the moon does not radiate anything its self
25-04-2022 03:49
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1034)
duncan61 wrote:
I am sure the moon is visible as sunlight lights up what it can depending on position.I am sure the moon does not radiate anything its self


Then you must assert plausible deniability why the very true experiment explained in lecture by Francois Arago is very false.


25-04-2022 04:11
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1729)
Perhaps you need to demonstrate that light reflected by the moon is reaching the surface of the Earth.I can see planets and stars in the night sky that does not mean heat or energy of any sort is reaching the Earth.I could be wrong and you have made an interesting observation.If enough alarmists find out I will be able to sell them moonshields that cover them up at night to protect them from moons harmful radiation.NASA could maybe tow the moon further away in their spare time
25-04-2022 04:14
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1034)
duncan61 wrote:
Perhaps you need to demonstrate that light reflected by the moon is reaching the surface of the Earth.I can see planets and stars in the night sky that does not mean heat or energy of any sort is reaching the Earth.I could be wrong and you have made an interesting observation.If enough alarmists find out I will be able to sell them moonshields that cover them up at night to protect them from moons harmful radiation.NASA could maybe tow the moon further away in their spare time


I have shared the demonstration.

It is very true that, if we place in an exposed situation, 2 pieces of meat, and 1 of them be subjected to the moon's rays, while the other is protected from them by a screen or cover, the former will be tainted with putrefaction much sooner than the latter.

This demonstrates there is a kind of radiation between the moon and earth... Unless you can think of another reason of the cause.



Edited on 25-04-2022 04:17
25-04-2022 04:42
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1729)
Perhaps Francois Arago, at the Royal Observatory of Paris did not have a geiger counter in 1810

The German physicist Hans Wilhelm Geiger is best known as the inventor of the Geiger counter to measure radiation. In 1908, Geiger introduced the first successful detector of individual alpha particles. Later versions of this counter were able to count beta particles and other ionizing radiation.
25-04-2022 04:52
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1034)
duncan61 wrote:
Perhaps Francois Arago, at the Royal Observatory of Paris did not have a geiger counter in 1810

The German physicist Hans Wilhelm Geiger is best known as the inventor of the Geiger counter to measure radiation. In 1908, Geiger introduced the first successful detector of individual alpha particles. Later versions of this counter were able to count beta particles and other ionizing radiation.


Ok well we now know the Moon emits gamma radiation. Way more than the Sun.

https://www.universetoday.com/143183/when-it-comes-to-gamma-radiation-the-moon-is-actually-brighter-than-the-sun/#:~:text=The%20Moon%20is%20an%20indirect,supernovae%20and%20active%20galactic%20nuclei.


25-04-2022 05:15
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1729)
Blue Moon
You saw me standing alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own
Are we going anywhere with this discussion or just posting stuff.It is a public holiday here in Aust for ANZAC day and I am just kicking back and being comfortable.I checked the beach cam and Trigg is surfer central so beach is out.Maybe later
25-04-2022 05:48
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1034)
duncan61 wrote:
Blue Moon
You saw me standing alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own
Are we going anywhere with this discussion or just posting stuff.It is a public holiday here in Aust for ANZAC day and I am just kicking back and being comfortable.I checked the beach cam and Trigg is surfer central so beach is out.Maybe later


It all comes back to cold fusion.

https://youtu.be/f6d2q-YxVvk



Edited on 25-04-2022 05:49
25-04-2022 21:04
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Spongy Iris wrote:
The answer. Yes. It is found in Popular Lectures of Astronomy, delivered by Francois Arago, at the Royal Observatory of Paris. Arago lived from 1786 to 1853.

The experiment...

It is very true that, if we place in an exposed situation, 2 pieces of meat, and 1 of them be subjected to the moon's rays, while the other is protected from them by a screen or cover, the former will be tainted with putrefaction much sooner than the latter.

How do you know? Have you done this? What do you do about the daytime?
Spongy Iris wrote:
Arago then puts forth, it is cool radiation that causes it to imbibe a greater quantity of moisture, and rot faster.

Link? I know of no such statement by Francois Arago.
Spongy Iris wrote:
Thus, it appears, the old myth, that you shouldnt stare at the sun, should be flipped. It is the moon you shouldn't stare at.


So you consider yourself to be a rotting piece of meat? How are you typing your posts??!?

The Moon isn't bright enough to harm your eyes. The Sun is.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 25-04-2022 21:05
25-04-2022 21:06
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:The experiment...It is very true that, if we place in an exposed situation, 2 pieces of meat, and 1 of them be subjected to the moon's rays, while the other is protected from them by a screen or cover, the former will be tainted with putrefaction much sooner than the latter.

Did I read this correctly? If you cover one piece of meat whereas you leave the second uncovered, the uncovered will rot more quickly ... and it's because of photons that touched the toxic moon?


Arago said the meat cooled by radiation would rot faster.

I'm not used to thinking that radiation can cool something.

But I found the below video on cold fusion that I think shows something like the process I'm trying to convey.

https://youtu.be/f6d2q-YxVvk

Radiation does not cause cooling (except the surface radiating).


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-04-2022 21:06
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
duncan61 wrote:
I am sure the moon is visible as sunlight lights up what it can depending on position.I am sure the moon does not radiate anything its self


It doesn't.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-04-2022 21:07
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Spongy Iris wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
I am sure the moon is visible as sunlight lights up what it can depending on position.I am sure the moon does not radiate anything its self


Then you must assert plausible deniability why the very true experiment explained in lecture by Francois Arago is very false.


Link? When and how was this experiment carried out? I think YOU are very false.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-04-2022 21:13
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
duncan61 wrote:
Perhaps you need to demonstrate that light reflected by the moon is reaching the surface of the Earth.

Easy. You can see the Moon.
duncan61 wrote:
I can see planets and stars in the night sky that does not mean heat or energy of any sort is reaching the Earth.

All light is energy. You can see the Moon. The energy (light) that is reflecting off it reaches the surface of the Earth.
duncan61 wrote:
I could be wrong and you have made an interesting observation.

He is not making an observation. He is making a wild claim. I have never heard of Francois Arago ever making such an experiment.
duncan61 wrote:
If enough alarmists find out I will be able to sell them moonshields that cover them up at night to protect them from moons harmful radiation.

What harmful radiation?
duncan61 wrote:
NASA could maybe tow the moon further away in their spare time

NASA can't even reach the Moon. The Apollo rockets that took us there is forgotten technology.

What are you going to use for a tow cable?

How is any kind of rocket going to be powerful enough to add that kind of energy to the Moon's orbit?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-04-2022 21:15
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Spongy Iris wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
I am sure the moon is visible as sunlight lights up what it can depending on position.I am sure the moon does not radiate anything its self


Then you must assert plausible deniability why the very true experiment explained in lecture by Francois Arago is very false.


Attempted force of negative proof fallacy. No. YOU are going to have to show the experiment actually occurred, how it was done, and that it was done by Francois Arago.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-04-2022 21:16
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1034)
Into the Night wrote:

How do you know? Have you done this? What do you do about the daytime?

Link? I know of no such statement by Francois Arago.

So you consider yourself to be a rotting piece of meat? How are you typing your posts??!?

The Moon isn't bright enough to harm your eyes. The Sun is.


Here's the link. Have fun digging.

https://books.google.com/books?id=GTgzAQAAMAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false



Edited on 25-04-2022 21:24
25-04-2022 21:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Spongy Iris wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Perhaps you need to demonstrate that light reflected by the moon is reaching the surface of the Earth.I can see planets and stars in the night sky that does not mean heat or energy of any sort is reaching the Earth.I could be wrong and you have made an interesting observation.If enough alarmists find out I will be able to sell them moonshields that cover them up at night to protect them from moons harmful radiation.NASA could maybe tow the moon further away in their spare time


I have shared the demonstration.

You have shared nothing but a wild claim.
Spongy Iris wrote:
It is very true that, if we place in an exposed situation, 2 pieces of meat, and 1 of them be subjected to the moon's rays, while the other is protected from them by a screen or cover, the former will be tainted with putrefaction much sooner than the latter.

How do you know? Have you conducted this experiment? Do you have a link that shows Francois conducted this experiment? You must also describe how the experiment was conducted, including removing all biasing factors.
Spongy Iris wrote:
This demonstrates there is a kind of radiation between the moon and earth... Unless you can think of another reason of the cause.

You have demonstrated nothing. You have only claimed.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-04-2022 21:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
Spongy Iris wrote:
The answer. Yes. It is found in Popular Lectures of Astronomy, delivered by Francois Arago, at the Royal Observatory of Paris. Arago lived from 1786 to 1853.

The experiment...

It is very true that, if we place in an exposed situation, 2 pieces of meat, and 1 of them be subjected to the moon's rays, while the other is protected from them by a screen or cover, the former will be tainted with putrefaction much sooner than the latter.

Arago then puts forth, it is cool radiation that causes it to imbibe a greater quantity of moisture, and rot faster.

Thus, it appears, the old myth, that you shouldnt stare at the sun, should be flipped. It is the moon you shouldn't stare at.


LOL what exactly are moon rays?
25-04-2022 21:41
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1034)
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
I am sure the moon is visible as sunlight lights up what it can depending on position.I am sure the moon does not radiate anything its self


It doesn't.


The cold fusion appears to be between the Earth and Moon. That's why meat rots faster if exposed directly to the Moon, than if shielded from it. The Moon is taking the energy from it.

Cold fusion produces gamma radiation. There's more gamma radiation on the Moon than the Sun.

The Sun gives back more than the Moon takes. Everybody knows the Sun grows plants.

Plants can thrive in the desert Sun if you bring in enough water. I was driving through the Lost Hills in SoCal, last August. It was very desolate and temps were 109 F. But then there would be miles long farms of orange trees thriving because they got water brought in.



Edited on 25-04-2022 21:46
25-04-2022 22:16
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Spongy Iris wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Perhaps Francois Arago, at the Royal Observatory of Paris did not have a geiger counter in 1810

The German physicist Hans Wilhelm Geiger is best known as the inventor of the Geiger counter to measure radiation. In 1908, Geiger introduced the first successful detector of individual alpha particles. Later versions of this counter were able to count beta particles and other ionizing radiation.


Ok well we now know the Moon emits gamma radiation. Way more than the Sun.

https://www.universetoday.com/143183/when-it-comes-to-gamma-radiation-the-moon-is-actually-brighter-than-the-sun/#:~:text=The%20Moon%20is%20an%20indirect,supernovae%20and%20active%20galactic%20nuclei.

Gamma radiation is blocked by Earth's atmosphere.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-04-2022 22:21
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Spongy Iris wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Blue Moon
You saw me standing alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own
Are we going anywhere with this discussion or just posting stuff.It is a public holiday here in Aust for ANZAC day and I am just kicking back and being comfortable.I checked the beach cam and Trigg is surfer central so beach is out.Maybe later


It all comes back to cold fusion.

https://youtu.be/f6d2q-YxVvk

Doesn't work.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-04-2022 22:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

How do you know? Have you done this? What do you do about the daytime?

Link? I know of no such statement by Francois Arago.

So you consider yourself to be a rotting piece of meat? How are you typing your posts??!?

The Moon isn't bright enough to harm your eyes. The Sun is.


Here's the link. Have fun digging.

https://books.google.com/books?id=GTgzAQAAMAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Unrelated book. Try again.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-04-2022 22:24
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
The answer. Yes. It is found in Popular Lectures of Astronomy, delivered by Francois Arago, at the Royal Observatory of Paris. Arago lived from 1786 to 1853.

The experiment...

It is very true that, if we place in an exposed situation, 2 pieces of meat, and 1 of them be subjected to the moon's rays, while the other is protected from them by a screen or cover, the former will be tainted with putrefaction much sooner than the latter.

Arago then puts forth, it is cool radiation that causes it to imbibe a greater quantity of moisture, and rot faster.

Thus, it appears, the old myth, that you shouldnt stare at the sun, should be flipped. It is the moon you shouldn't stare at.


LOL what exactly are moon rays?

You know...the light from the Moon that makes the lunatic become...well...lunatic.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-04-2022 22:29
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
I am sure the moon is visible as sunlight lights up what it can depending on position.I am sure the moon does not radiate anything its self


It doesn't.


The cold fusion appears to be between the Earth and Moon.

What cold fusion???!?
Spongy Iris wrote:
That's why meat rots faster if exposed directly to the Moon, than if shielded from it.

How do you know it does? You keep making this claim. No links, no experiment, no nothing.
Spongy Iris wrote:
The Moon is taking the energy from it.

So the Moon is absorbing decomposing meat?????!?
Spongy Iris wrote:
Cold fusion produces gamma radiation.

What cold fusion?
Gamma rays are blocked by Earth's atmosphere.
Spongy Iris wrote:
There's more gamma radiation on the Moon than the Sun.

Gamma rays are blocked by Earth's atmosphere.
Spongy Iris wrote:
The Sun gives back more than the Moon takes. Everybody knows the Sun grows plants.

Gives back what?

It takes more than just sunlight to grow a plant. Ever wonder why there has been no plant life found on Mercury or Venus?

Spongy Iris wrote:
Plants can thrive in the desert Sun if you bring in enough water. I was driving through the Lost Hills in SoCal, last August. It was very desolate and temps were 109 F. But then there would be miles long farms of orange trees thriving because they got water brought in.


So you have discovered photosynthesis. Meh.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-04-2022 22:45
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1034)
Into the Night wrote:

What cold fusion???!?

How do you know it does? You keep making this claim. No links, no experiment, no nothing.

Gamma rays are blocked by Earth's atmosphere.

Gives back what?

So you have discovered photosynthesis. Meh.


Try scrolling down to find the lecture of the experiment. It's there. I'm sure you can find it.

https://books.google.com/books?id=GTgzAQAAMAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Apparently not all harmful radiation is blocked, as the experiment indicates.

Here is a real short 4:12 video of how cold fusion works. This chemical reaction produces gamma radiation, so you may not want to try this at home.

https://youtu.be/f6d2q-YxVvk



Edited on 25-04-2022 22:46
26-04-2022 00:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
The answer. Yes. It is found in Popular Lectures of Astronomy, delivered by Francois Arago, at the Royal Observatory of Paris. Arago lived from 1786 to 1853.

The experiment...

It is very true that, if we place in an exposed situation, 2 pieces of meat, and 1 of them be subjected to the moon's rays, while the other is protected from them by a screen or cover, the former will be tainted with putrefaction much sooner than the latter.

Arago then puts forth, it is cool radiation that causes it to imbibe a greater quantity of moisture, and rot faster.

Thus, it appears, the old myth, that you shouldnt stare at the sun, should be flipped. It is the moon you shouldn't stare at.


LOL what exactly are moon rays?

You know...the light from the Moon that makes the lunatic become...well...lunatic.


The moon has no light
26-04-2022 01:11
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1034)
Swan wrote:

The moon has no light


I'm not sure how you define light Swan, but the Moon emits gamma radiation.

And there is more visibility outside during a full moon.

But I don't advise you go outside during a full moon.

https://youtu.be/zUQiUFZ5RDw


26-04-2022 01:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

The moon has no light


I'm not sure how you define light Swan, but the Moon emits gamma radiation.

And there is more visibility outside during a full moon.

But I don't advise you go outside during a full moon.

https://youtu.be/zUQiUFZ5RDw


LOL Again a full moon is reflecting the Sun's light
26-04-2022 02:10
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1034)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

The moon has no light


I'm not sure how you define light Swan, but the Moon emits gamma radiation.

And there is more visibility outside during a full moon.

But I don't advise you go outside during a full moon.

https://youtu.be/zUQiUFZ5RDw


LOL Again a full moon is reflecting the Sun's light


And the gamma radiation that the moon emits, where is the moon getting that?

Another thing, why can't you see a new moon? (unless it rarely eclipses the sun). It is quite directly in front of the sun, but almost always invisible. You would think the bright sun shining directly on a giant white rock would make it visible...

Even during a solar eclipse, you don't see a white rock. You see a black hole.





Edited on 26-04-2022 02:34
26-04-2022 04:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

The moon has no light


I'm not sure how you define light Swan, but the Moon emits gamma radiation.

And there is more visibility outside during a full moon.

But I don't advise you go outside during a full moon.

https://youtu.be/zUQiUFZ5RDw


LOL Again a full moon is reflecting the Sun's light


And the gamma radiation that the moon emits, where is the moon getting that?

Another thing, why can't you see a new moon? (unless it rarely eclipses the sun). It is quite directly in front of the sun, but almost always invisible. You would think the bright sun shining directly on a giant white rock would make it visible...

Even during a solar eclipse, you don't see a white rock. You see a black hole.



Distant cosmic rays are the source of the observed gamma rays, unless Bill Bixby is involved
26-04-2022 04:28
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1034)
Swan wrote:

Distant cosmic rays are the source of the observed gamma rays, unless Bill Bixby is involved


I call B.S.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGAaZS5jS-WqpADprYO0gI54u31QxCc89-ahxmqOZDR7cc6FI&usqp=CAc



Edited on 26-04-2022 04:29
26-04-2022 13:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Distant cosmic rays are the source of the observed gamma rays, unless Bill Bixby is involved


I call B.S.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGAaZS5jS-WqpADprYO0gI54u31QxCc89-ahxmqOZDR7cc6FI&usqp=CAc


How does the Moon produce gamma rays?

When cosmic rays strike the moon, they interact with the powdery surface of the Moon, called the regolith, to produce gamma-ray emission. The Moon absorbs most of these gamma rays, but some of them escape.
26-04-2022 22:55
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

What cold fusion???!?

How do you know it does? You keep making this claim. No links, no experiment, no nothing.

Gamma rays are blocked by Earth's atmosphere.

Gives back what?

So you have discovered photosynthesis. Meh.


Try scrolling down to find the lecture of the experiment. It's there. I'm sure you can find it.

https://books.google.com/books?id=GTgzAQAAMAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Wrong book. Try again.
Spongy Iris wrote:
Apparently not all harmful radiation is blocked, as the experiment indicates.

The atmosphere blocks all incoming gamma radiation.
Spongy Iris wrote:
Here is a real short 4:12 video of how cold fusion works. This chemical reaction produces gamma radiation, so you may not want to try this at home.

Electrolysis of water does not produce gamma radiation and is not fusion.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 26-04-2022 22:56
26-04-2022 22:58
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
The answer. Yes. It is found in Popular Lectures of Astronomy, delivered by Francois Arago, at the Royal Observatory of Paris. Arago lived from 1786 to 1853.

The experiment...

It is very true that, if we place in an exposed situation, 2 pieces of meat, and 1 of them be subjected to the moon's rays, while the other is protected from them by a screen or cover, the former will be tainted with putrefaction much sooner than the latter.

Arago then puts forth, it is cool radiation that causes it to imbibe a greater quantity of moisture, and rot faster.

Thus, it appears, the old myth, that you shouldnt stare at the sun, should be flipped. It is the moon you shouldn't stare at.


LOL what exactly are moon rays?

You know...the light from the Moon that makes the lunatic become...well...lunatic.


The moon has no light

So what's casting shadows on nights with a full Moon?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-04-2022 22:59
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

The moon has no light


I'm not sure how you define light Swan, but the Moon emits gamma radiation.

And there is more visibility outside during a full moon.

But I don't advise you go outside during a full moon.

https://youtu.be/zUQiUFZ5RDw


1) It's weak.
2) It's far away.
3) The atmosphere blocks all incoming gamma radiation.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-04-2022 23:02
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

The moon has no light


I'm not sure how you define light Swan, but the Moon emits gamma radiation.

And there is more visibility outside during a full moon.

But I don't advise you go outside during a full moon.

https://youtu.be/zUQiUFZ5RDw


LOL Again a full moon is reflecting the Sun's light


And the gamma radiation that the moon emits, where is the moon getting that?

When cosmic rays strike any material, weak gamma rays are given off. The Moon's surface is no exception.
Spongy Iris wrote:
Another thing, why can't you see a new moon? (unless it rarely eclipses the sun). It is quite directly in front of the sun, but almost always invisible. You would think the bright sun shining directly on a giant white rock would make it visible...

Even during a solar eclipse, you don't see a white rock. You see a black hole.

You are looking at the dark side of the Moon.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-04-2022 23:03
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

The moon has no light


I'm not sure how you define light Swan, but the Moon emits gamma radiation.

And there is more visibility outside during a full moon.

But I don't advise you go outside during a full moon.

https://youtu.be/zUQiUFZ5RDw


LOL Again a full moon is reflecting the Sun's light


And the gamma radiation that the moon emits, where is the moon getting that?

Another thing, why can't you see a new moon? (unless it rarely eclipses the sun). It is quite directly in front of the sun, but almost always invisible. You would think the bright sun shining directly on a giant white rock would make it visible...

Even during a solar eclipse, you don't see a white rock. You see a black hole.



Distant cosmic rays are the source of the observed gamma rays, unless Bill Bixby is involved

Nah. They don't have to be distant.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-04-2022 23:04
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Distant cosmic rays are the source of the observed gamma rays, unless Bill Bixby is involved


I call B.S.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGAaZS5jS-WqpADprYO0gI54u31QxCc89-ahxmqOZDR7cc6FI&usqp=CAc


How does the Moon produce gamma rays?

When cosmic rays strike the moon, they interact with the powdery surface of the Moon, called the regolith, to produce gamma-ray emission. The Moon absorbs most of these gamma rays, but some of them escape.

You cannot trap light.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Page 1 of 212>





Join the debate Is The Moon Toxic?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Corona Virus NCOV Is Harmless If You Body Is Clean Healthy But Dangerous If Your Body Is Dirty Toxic031-07-2020 12:09
Why did Obama EPA classify CO2 as toxic?128-05-2019 20:24
Climate change is creating toxic crops and poisoning some of world's poorest people, scientists warn022-03-2019 17:30
Calculating the surface temperature of the moon2016-02-2018 00:51
Even the moon HAS a GHE1601-12-2017 02:00
Articles
Ban Ki-Moon: Address to the UN Climate Change Conference
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact