Remember me
▼ Content

Red Sun Images in England

Red Sun Images in England23-10-2017 19:09
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
The sun, as recently photographed in England, has produced colorfully red & rosey pix. Atlantic hurricanes have transported lots of dust from the African deserts north to England.
Along with the dust, the UK (& Europe, in general) have had over warm temperatures, thanks to Africa, too.
It appears that these conditions may remain for, at least, five more days, if not longer.
Meanwhile, Africa has enough heat, that it remains over-warm too. However, it appears that heat, being transferred to Europe & the UK, should cool mid-northern Africa as days progress..... to normal temperatures.
Edited on 23-10-2017 19:22
23-10-2017 19:44
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21552)
litesong wrote:
The sun, as recently photographed in England, has produced colorfully red & rosey pix. Atlantic hurricanes have transported lots of dust from the African deserts north to England.
Along with the dust, the UK (& Europe, in general) have had over warm temperatures, thanks to Africa, too.
It appears that these conditions may remain for, at least, five more days, if not longer.
Meanwhile, Africa has enough heat, that it remains over-warm too. However, it appears that heat, being transferred to Europe & the UK, should cool mid-northern Africa as days progress..... to normal temperatures.

The dust is from the British isles themselves, dope. The storm causing this didn't even form near Africa. It formed well off the coast of Portugal.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
23-10-2017 20:06
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: The dust is from the British isles themselves, dope....

Further reports that I read is a combination of Sahara dust AND smoke from fires in Portugal & Spain are being transferred to the UK.
Anyhow, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" continues to prove itself, an old sick silly sleepy sleezy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.
23-10-2017 20:54
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21552)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: The dust is from the British isles themselves, dope....

Further reports that I read is a combination of Sahara dust AND smoke from fires in Portugal & Spain are being transferred to the UK.
Anyhow, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" continues to prove itself, an old sick silly sleepy sleezy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.

Nope. That smoke is heading east, not west. The storm formed well off the coast of Portugal...quite a bit WEST of Portugal. Fires from Spain did not affect it.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-08-2023 23:22
tom123
☆☆☆☆☆
(4)
The appearance of red sun images in England can be a fascinating natural phenomenon. Typically caused by the scattering of sunlight through particles or pollutants in the atmosphere, such occurrences can create a surreal and eerie ambiance. While captivating, it's essential to note that such events might be linked to environmental factors like wildfires or industrial emissions, emphasizing the interconnectedness of human activities and the environment. Witnessing a red sun against the English landscape serves as a visual reminder of the delicate balance between nature and human impact, prompting reflection on our responsibility towards the planet.
10-08-2023 16:06
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14366)
tom123 wrote: While captivating, it's essential to note that such events might be linked to environmental factors like wildfires or industrial emissions, emphasizing the interconnectedness of human activities and the environment.

While totally fascinating, it is essential to note that such discussions need to include unambiguous definitions for "human activity" in order to link such to environmental events.

tom123 wrote:Witnessing a red sun against the English landscape serves as a visual reminder of the delicate balance between nature and human impact, prompting reflection on our responsibility towards the planet

Witnessing someone mention the Marxist "our" in conjunction with an undefined "responsibility towards the planet" screams for a clear review of that claimed responsibility and for an unambiguous delimiting of the "we" in question. Witnessing someone mention both a "delicate balance" and "human impact" screams for unambiguous definitions of each.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
10-08-2023 18:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5682)
IBdaMann wrote:
tom123 wrote: While captivating, it's essential to note that such events might be linked to environmental factors like wildfires or industrial emissions, emphasizing the interconnectedness of human activities and the environment.

While totally fascinating, it is essential to note that such discussions need to include unambiguous definitions for "human activity" in order to link such to environmental events.

tom123 wrote:Witnessing a red sun against the English landscape serves as a visual reminder of the delicate balance between nature and human impact, prompting reflection on our responsibility towards the planet

Witnessing someone mention the Marxist "our" in conjunction with an undefined "responsibility towards the planet" screams for a clear review of that claimed responsibility and for an unambiguous delimiting of the "we" in question. Witnessing someone mention both a "delicate balance" and "human impact" screams for unambiguous definitions of each.

Do you talk to yourself often?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
11-08-2023 21:27
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14366)
Swan wrote: Do you talk to yourself often?

Only to you. You're my best friend.
11-08-2023 22:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5682)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Do you talk to yourself often?

Only to you. You're my best friend.

Can you elaborate how you talk to yourself, if you are talking to me?

Wait never mind, get those screws torqued down properly

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL

Join the debate Red Sun Images in England:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Is the sun toxic?29323-10-2022 17:21
LOL the new king of England never learned how pens work. Most inbred people have this very same problem014-09-2022 21:13
How stupid is the new king of england as he is letting a Mercedes drive his mother to the dump012-09-2022 17:19
Climate change by how we use the sun?809-05-2021 17:06
Blocking out the Sun, to reduce global warming...427-04-2021 21:24
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact