Remember me
▼ Content

Is the sun toxic?



Page 4 of 6<<<23456>
01-08-2022 19:08
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

The bible does not say that heaven is glass over the Earth. Please take your Lithium and Abilify as the shrink prescribed


It implies it, especially if you consider all those verses together.


Bye the way, how did the voyager space probes get thru the glass?


There is no way any NASA (or any such space agency) rocket launched from Earth broke or will break through that thick of glass.


Where did the bible denote the thickness of the glass that you believe covers the Earth? And exactly how thick is it?

Enquiring minds want to know

Your entire life is make believe, get treated


Everybody's life is make believe.

I can't find a bible verse that denotes the thickness.

My guess is it is a double pane glass ceiling, each pane a bit more than a mile thick, the panes at ~ 60 and 90 miles.

The pane at 90 miles has holes. The pane at 60 miles has no holes.

Read between the lines of this report to estimate the thickness.

https://www.albany.edu/faculty/rgk/atm101/sodium.htm

There are no words between the lines. Nothing to read.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-08-2022 19:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:


Are you aware of other people that say heaven is glass over the Earth? and can you point out these people to us, because otherwise this is your delusion.


The Bible. Genesis 1:6-8. Job 37:18. Revelation 4:6. Revelation 15:2.

Also, The Wild Heretic.
https://www.wildheretic.com/there-is-glass-in-the-sky/

Disclaimer: The Wild Heretic says rockets break through the glass, which I think is impossible.


The bible does not say that heaven is a glass over the Earth. Please take your Lithium and Abilify as the shrink prescribed

Psychoquackery gets you nowhere, dude.


LOL where is it that you imagine that I have to get to?


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-08-2022 19:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

So you can see heaven, please elaborate at what heaven is, since you can see it?



It's the glass over/around Earth.


Schizophrenia is...


Irrelevant quackery, kid.

Spongy Iris, I'm curious about your thoughts as to why NASA hasn't slapped a NASA decal on the glass ... or why Elon Musk hasn't supported taggers having a field day with all the unprotected real estate. Wouldn't Hilton or some other hotel chain have beaten the ISS to the punch and established a shuttle service to their $Million/night glass-bottom zero-gravity hotel? Wouldn't intelligence agencies be running cables across the glass? Wouldn't a glass surface around the earth have eliminated any need for the Hubble telescope by affording a platform for multi-telescope placement ... solar-powered, in fact?

Physics Conundrum: Do you believe in an ozone layer under heaven? Glass absorbs pretty much all UV-B, which is needed for us to have ozone. Glass also blocks all the UV-C, but that issue becomes moot by the absorption of all the UV-B.

.


Congrats, you are no longer the biggest screwball here

Nah. You are.


Thank you, thank you very much.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-08-2022 19:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

The bible does not say that heaven is glass over the Earth. Please take your Lithium and Abilify as the shrink prescribed


It implies it, especially if you consider all those verses together.


Bye the way, how did the voyager space probes get thru the glass?


There is no way any NASA (or any such space agency) rocket launched from Earth broke or will break through that thick of glass.


Where did the bible denote the thickness of the glass that you believe covers the Earth? And exactly how thick is it?

Enquiring minds want to know

Your entire life is make believe, get treated


Everybody's life is make believe.

I can't find a bible verse that denotes the thickness.

My guess is it is a double pane glass ceiling, each pane a bit more than a mile thick, the panes at ~ 60 and 90 miles.

The pane at 90 miles has holes. The pane at 60 miles has no holes.

Read between the lines of this report to estimate the thickness.

https://www.albany.edu/faculty/rgk/atm101/sodium.htm


LOL my guess is that you do not believe any of that and that you are a psych student just trying to create the most ridiculous thing that you can to get reactions out of people and justify your college loans. In this way you get to evaluate people without their implicit knowledge, well at least if I am not around anyway

CIAO


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-08-2022 20:00
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

The bible does not say that heaven is glass over the Earth. Please take your Lithium and Abilify as the shrink prescribed


It implies it, especially if you consider all those verses together.


Bye the way, how did the voyager space probes get thru the glass?


There is no way any NASA (or any such space agency) rocket launched from Earth broke or will break through that thick of glass.


Where did the bible denote the thickness of the glass that you believe covers the Earth? And exactly how thick is it?

Enquiring minds want to know

Your entire life is make believe, get treated


Everybody's life is make believe.

I can't find a bible verse that denotes the thickness.

My guess is it is a double pane glass ceiling, each pane a bit more than a mile thick, the panes at ~ 60 and 90 miles.

The pane at 90 miles has holes. The pane at 60 miles has no holes.

Read between the lines of this report to estimate the thickness.

https://www.albany.edu/faculty/rgk/atm101/sodium.htm


LOL my guess is that you do not believe any of that and that you are a psych student just trying to create the most ridiculous thing that you can to get reactions out of people and justify your college loans. In this way you get to evaluate people without their implicit knowledge, well at least if I am not around anyway

CIAO


Some things I know, such as there is a glass ceiling all around Earth. Other things are theories I believe, such as its thickness and layers.


01-08-2022 20:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

The bible does not say that heaven is glass over the Earth. Please take your Lithium and Abilify as the shrink prescribed


It implies it, especially if you consider all those verses together.


Bye the way, how did the voyager space probes get thru the glass?


There is no way any NASA (or any such space agency) rocket launched from Earth broke or will break through that thick of glass.


Where did the bible denote the thickness of the glass that you believe covers the Earth? And exactly how thick is it?

Enquiring minds want to know

Your entire life is make believe, get treated


Everybody's life is make believe.

I can't find a bible verse that denotes the thickness.

My guess is it is a double pane glass ceiling, each pane a bit more than a mile thick, the panes at ~ 60 and 90 miles.

The pane at 90 miles has holes. The pane at 60 miles has no holes.

Read between the lines of this report to estimate the thickness.

https://www.albany.edu/faculty/rgk/atm101/sodium.htm


LOL my guess is that you do not believe any of that and that you are a psych student just trying to create the most ridiculous thing that you can to get reactions out of people and justify your college loans. In this way you get to evaluate people without their implicit knowledge, well at least if I am not around anyway

CIAO


Some things I know, such as there is a glass ceiling all around Earth. Other things are theories I believe, such as its thickness and layers.


So you are a government analyst looking for a particular reaction, that I will not provide.

Yawn


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-08-2022 20:35
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
Swan wrote:

So you are a government analyst looking for a particular reaction, that I will not provide.



No I do this for free for my own research and amusement.


01-08-2022 20:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

So you are a government analyst looking for a particular reaction, that I will not provide.



No I do this for free for my own research and amusement.


Says the failed analyst


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
02-08-2022 01:59
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Spongy Iris wrote:Some things I know, such as there is a glass ceiling all around Earth.

Are you not pulling a Swan and conflating "believe" and "know"? How is it that I cannot verify this that you claim to know?

How did your UFO that appeared as a parachutist get through this glass? Why won't you explain why the glass isn't smashed up like the lunar surface? How do we have ozone (your previous explanation violates physics)?

Spongy Iris wrote:
The double sun is proof of Heaven. It shows Earth is in a glass container.

Wouldn't that be proof that the camera lens (that took the picture) is made of glass?

Spongy Iris wrote:Freezing CO2 makes dry ice. If there's too much dry ice inside a container, the pressure on Heaven gets too much, and it might crack.

So a build-up of dry ice can cause this glass to crack, but huge meteors hurling through space at thousands of miles per hour aren't capable of causing any damage?



Do you know why the lunar surface is as it is?



Spongy Iris wrote:And if it cracks, the solar and lunar winds come flooding in and kill all life.

How frequently does this happen? Is this what killed the dinosaurs?

Spongy Iris wrote:The copper needles suspended around Earth, about 30 miles over, ("Heaven's Fence"), which make ozone, absorbs UV-C.

You should find this YouTube video interesting. Some Germans put a camera onto a balloon and sent it up, up and away ... and there doesn't seem to be any layer of copper needles where you indicate. This video provides sufficient information for you to duplicate their experiment, you know, per the scientific method.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkFsy-u3dDo&t=18s

.
02-08-2022 02:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:Some things I know, such as there is a glass ceiling all around Earth.

Are you not pulling a Swan and conflating "believe" and "know"? How is it that I cannot verify this that you claim to know?

How did your UFO that appeared as a parachutist get through this glass? Why won't you explain why the glass isn't smashed up like the lunar surface? How do we have ozone (your previous explanation violates physics)?

Spongy Iris wrote:
The double sun is proof of Heaven. It shows Earth is in a glass container.

Wouldn't that be proof that the camera lens (that took the picture) is made of glass?

Spongy Iris wrote:Freezing CO2 makes dry ice. If there's too much dry ice inside a container, the pressure on Heaven gets too much, and it might crack.

So a build-up of dry ice can cause this glass to crack, but huge meteors hurling through space at thousands of miles per hour aren't capable of causing any damage?



Do you know why the lunar surface is as it is?



Spongy Iris wrote:And if it cracks, the solar and lunar winds come flooding in and kill all life.

How frequently does this happen? Is this what killed the dinosaurs?

Spongy Iris wrote:The copper needles suspended around Earth, about 30 miles over, ("Heaven's Fence"), which make ozone, absorbs UV-C.

You should find this YouTube video interesting. Some Germans put a camera onto a balloon and sent it up, up and away ... and there doesn't seem to be any layer of copper needles where you indicate. This video provides sufficient information for you to duplicate their experiment, you know, per the scientific method.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkFsy-u3dDo&t=18s

.


Consider yourself baited


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
02-08-2022 21:03
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
IBdaMann wrote:

Are you not pulling a Swan and conflating "believe" and "know"? How is it that I cannot verify this that you claim to know?

How did your UFO that appeared as a parachutist get through this glass? Why won't you explain why the glass isn't smashed up like the lunar surface? How do we have ozone (your previous explanation violates physics)?

Wouldn't that be proof that the camera lens (that took the picture) is made of glass?

So a build-up of dry ice can cause this glass to crack, but huge meteors hurling through space at thousands of miles per hour aren't capable of causing any damage?

Do you know why the lunar surface is as it is?

How frequently does this happen? Is this what killed the dinosaurs?

You should find this YouTube video interesting. Some Germans put a camera onto a balloon and sent it up, up and away ... and there doesn't seem to be any layer of copper needles where you indicate. This video provides sufficient information for you to duplicate their experiment, you know, per the scientific method.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkFsy-u3dDo&t=18s

.


You can verify my proof using your own critical thinking skills.

Why do you assume UFOs must break through Heaven?

When you see a double sun reflected in the glass of the camera lens, that double sun is much smaller than the sun pictured in the sky. Here is an example.



See the double sun in the lower left of the image, compared to the sun's reflection in Heaven in the center of the image?

Technically that smaller sun is a picture of the actual sun behind Heaven, where as the bigger sun image is the sun's reflection in Heaven. However, that proof is less obvious than my signature, so I don't usually cite it as proof. But technically it is also proof. You can tell by how nearly perfect the circle is, like the actual sun.

Why do you assume meteorites come from outer space? I said earlier, they must be shot from a bit less than 30 miles altitude.

Meteors, such as the Perseids, are seen from earth, and obviously appear to be in outer space. Meteor showers are easily forecast in the public domain. Meteorite strikes have never been forecast in the public domain. An estimated 17 meteorites strike the Earth every day, and have never seriously injured or killed any people.

The cracking of Heaven caused a mass flood of plasma from outer space, resulting in the extinction of all life on land. Evidence of this is found in the Lybian glass fields and dinosaur bones. As far as I can see, it has only happened once in history.

I will watch the entire YouTube link you sent later. I saw the title and it said the balloon went 110,000 feet high. Do the math dude. That's 20 miles. I said the copper needles are 30 miles. Interestingly weather balloons can't make it more than 30 miles high before popping. I wonder what pops them... Needles or air pressure?

Sometimes as those weather balloons sway back and forth, they can give you a good picture of a double sun at a certain angle, like I have in my signature. I'll watch the whole video later to see if I can get a snapshot.


02-08-2022 21:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Are you not pulling a Swan and conflating "believe" and "know"? How is it that I cannot verify this that you claim to know?

How did your UFO that appeared as a parachutist get through this glass? Why won't you explain why the glass isn't smashed up like the lunar surface? How do we have ozone (your previous explanation violates physics)?

Wouldn't that be proof that the camera lens (that took the picture) is made of glass?

So a build-up of dry ice can cause this glass to crack, but huge meteors hurling through space at thousands of miles per hour aren't capable of causing any damage?

Do you know why the lunar surface is as it is?

How frequently does this happen? Is this what killed the dinosaurs?

You should find this YouTube video interesting. Some Germans put a camera onto a balloon and sent it up, up and away ... and there doesn't seem to be any layer of copper needles where you indicate. This video provides sufficient information for you to duplicate their experiment, you know, per the scientific method.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkFsy-u3dDo&t=18s

.


You can verify my proof using your own critical thinking skills.

Why do you assume UFOs must break through Heaven?

When you see a double sun reflected in the glass of the camera lens, that double sun is much smaller than the sun pictured in the sky. Here is an example.



See the double sun in the lower left of the image, compared to the sun's reflection in Heaven in the center of the image?

Technically that smaller sun is a picture of the actual sun behind Heaven, where as the bigger sun image is the sun's reflection in Heaven. However, that proof is less obvious than my signature, so I don't usually cite it as proof. But technically it is also proof. You can tell by how nearly perfect the circle is, like the actual sun.

Why do you assume meteorites come from outer space? I said earlier, they must be shot from a bit less than 30 miles altitude.

Meteors, such as the Perseids, are seen from earth, and obviously appear to be in outer space. Meteor showers are easily forecast in the public domain. Meteorite strikes have never been forecast in the public domain. An estimated 17 meteorites strike the Earth every day, and have never seriously injured or killed any people.

The cracking of Heaven caused a mass flood of plasma from outer space, resulting in the extinction of all life on land. Evidence of this is found in the Lybian glass fields and dinosaur bones. As far as I can see, it has only happened once in history.

I will watch the entire YouTube link you sent later. I saw the title and it said the balloon went 110,000 feet high. Do the math dude. That's 20 miles. I said the copper needles are 30 miles. Interestingly weather balloons can't make it more than 30 miles high before popping. I wonder what pops them... Needles or air pressure?

Sometimes as those weather balloons sway back and forth, they can give you a good picture of a double sun at a certain angle, like I have in my signature. I'll watch the whole video later to see if I can get a snapshot.


Says the failed analytic troll. In all seriousness you need to take your meds on time every day, preferably with extra methamphetamine


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
02-08-2022 21:18
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
Swan wrote:

Says the failed analytic troll. In all seriousness you need to take your meds on time every day, preferably with extra methamphetamine


LOL. What makes you think I want to work for Uncle Sam trolling forums like this? I am free to say what whatever I want answering to no one.


02-08-2022 22:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Says the failed analytic troll. In all seriousness you need to take your meds on time every day, preferably with extra methamphetamine


LOL. What makes you think I want to work for Uncle Sam trolling forums like this? I am free to say what whatever I want answering to no one.


LOL someone who uses their freedom to tell people that the Earth is under glass is exactly as bright as someone who uses their freedom to snort crystal meth. That said only government trolls are that preposterously stupid, so snort away agent retard

PS. If this were a real climate change board there would be 10 million members, instead of 8. You turds think that I do not know this.

CIAO


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 02-08-2022 22:18
02-08-2022 22:11
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
IBdaMann wrote:

You should find this YouTube video interesting. Some Germans put a camera onto a balloon and sent it up, up and away ... and there doesn't seem to be any layer of copper needles where you indicate. This video provides sufficient information for you to duplicate their experiment, you know, per the scientific method.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkFsy-u3dDo&t=18s

.


Indeed. I did duplicate their experiment, and one upped them. Their experiment shows more like solar Venn diagrams, not quite a double sun. But it's really the same proof I'm talking about.





Maybe if they had put a polarizing filter on their camera lens they could have gotten a double sun shot. My picture used wildfire smoke to reduce glare.



Edited on 02-08-2022 22:20
02-08-2022 22:13
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Says the failed analytic troll. In all seriousness you need to take your meds on time every day, preferably with extra methamphetamine


LOL. What makes you think I want to work for Uncle Sam trolling forums like this? I am free to say what whatever I want answering to no one.


LOL someone who uses their freedom to tell people that the Earth is under glass is exactly as bright as someone who uses their freedom to snort crystal meth. That said only government trolls are that preposterously stupid, so snort away agent retard


How many times do I have to explain the proof to you before you understand it?


02-08-2022 22:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Says the failed analytic troll. In all seriousness you need to take your meds on time every day, preferably with extra methamphetamine


LOL. What makes you think I want to work for Uncle Sam trolling forums like this? I am free to say what whatever I want answering to no one.


LOL someone who uses their freedom to tell people that the Earth is under glass is exactly as bright as someone who uses their freedom to snort crystal meth. That said only government trolls are that preposterously stupid, so snort away agent retard


How many times do I have to explain the proof to you before you understand it?


LOL your image is an example of atmospheric refraction, this is common knowledge to persons of my IQ or higher, which excludes you.



.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 02-08-2022 22:29
02-08-2022 22:33
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
Swan wrote:

LOL your image is an example of atmospheric refraction, this is common knowledge to persons of my IQ or higher, which excludes you.



.


refraction definition: light being deflected in passing obliquely through the interface between one medium and another or through a medium of varying density.

In this case, the medium is glass.

So yes, refraction works as a technically correct answer. But it is not a complete explanation.



Edited on 02-08-2022 22:33
02-08-2022 22:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL your image is an example of atmospheric refraction, this is common knowledge to persons of my IQ or higher, which excludes you.



.


refraction definition: light being deflected in passing obliquely through the interface between one medium and another or through a medium of varying density.

In this case, the medium is glass.

So yes, refraction works as a technically correct answer. But it is not a complete explanation.


So in other words I passed your government retard test



.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
02-08-2022 22:48
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL your image is an example of atmospheric refraction, this is common knowledge to persons of my IQ or higher, which excludes you.



.


refraction definition: light being deflected in passing obliquely through the interface between one medium and another or through a medium of varying density.

In this case, the medium is glass.

So yes, refraction works as a technically correct answer. But it is not a complete explanation.


So in other words I passed your government retard test



.


According to my assessment, you are a stupid kid.


02-08-2022 23:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL your image is an example of atmospheric refraction, this is common knowledge to persons of my IQ or higher, which excludes you.



.


refraction definition: light being deflected in passing obliquely through the interface between one medium and another or through a medium of varying density.

In this case, the medium is glass.

So yes, refraction works as a technically correct answer. But it is not a complete explanation.


So in other words I passed your government retard test



.


According to my assessment, you are a stupid kid.


Who bought Apple and Alphabet.

Yawning


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
02-08-2022 23:15
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL your image is an example of atmospheric refraction, this is common knowledge to persons of my IQ or higher, which excludes you.



.


refraction definition: light being deflected in passing obliquely through the interface between one medium and another or through a medium of varying density.

In this case, the medium is glass.

So yes, refraction works as a technically correct answer. But it is not a complete explanation.


So in other words I passed your government retard test



.


According to my assessment, you are a stupid kid.


Who bought Apple and Alphabet.

Yawning


Hindsight is 20-20.


02-08-2022 23:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL your image is an example of atmospheric refraction, this is common knowledge to persons of my IQ or higher, which excludes you.



.


refraction definition: light being deflected in passing obliquely through the interface between one medium and another or through a medium of varying density.

In this case, the medium is glass.

So yes, refraction works as a technically correct answer. But it is not a complete explanation.


So in other words I passed your government retard test



.


According to my assessment, you are a stupid kid.


Who bought Apple and Alphabet.

Yawning


Hindsight is 20-20.


Says the goof who pretended not to know what atmospheric refraction was.

If you want a discussion about the current state of quantum entangled networks just let me know and you will have the answers before they are sent.

At least if this were a quantum entangled network which it isn't unless my neurons are considered.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
02-08-2022 23:32
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
Swan wrote:

If you want a discussion about the current state of quantum entangled networks just let me know and you will have the answers before they are sent.

At least if this were a quantum entangled network which it isn't unless my neurons are considered.


I don't understand these comments...


02-08-2022 23:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

If you want a discussion about the current state of quantum entangled networks just let me know and you will have the answers before they are sent.

At least if this were a quantum entangled network which it isn't unless my neurons are considered.


I don't understand these comments...


Are you really going to spend your entire life pretending to be stupid?

Oh yea I forgot you are brainwashed into believing that you are personally responsible for saving humanity. LOL the moment you are not needed or a liability they will toss you to the curb like all those before you.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
03-08-2022 07:32
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Spongy Iris wrote:Why do you assume UFOs must break through Heaven?

It is the conclusion that you force by claiming that the earth is surrounded by thick glass which neither NASA nor huge, hurtling meteors can breach.

Spongy Iris wrote:When you see a double sun reflected in the glass of the camera lens, that double sun is much smaller than the sun pictured in the sky.

It can be smaller. It can be larger. It can be exactly the same size.



Spongy Iris wrote: Why do you assume meteorites come from outer space?

We have telescopes ... and radar.

Why do you deny observations?

Spongy Iris wrote: Meteorite strikes have never been forecast in the public domain.

Big deal. No one has ever seen petroleum form naturally within the earth.

... so what?

Spongy Iris wrote: An estimated 17 meteorites strike the Earth every day,

Why should any rational adult believe that figure? Who are you claiming has been bestown that level of omniscience that he gets streaming alerts for meteor touch-downs?

Spongy Iris wrote: ... and have never seriously injured or killed any people.

Of course not. According to you, they cannot even crack glass.

Seriously, most of the earth's surface is ocean. The probability of a person being hit vs. just hitting no one is very, very, very close to zero. I don't know the probability but just running some rough numbers tells me that the probability of someone being hit by a meteor over a century is less than 1%.

Spongy Iris wrote: The cracking of Heaven caused a mass flood of plasma from outer space, resulting in the extinction of all life on land. Evidence of this is found in the Lybian glass fields and dinosaur bones.

The Libyan desert glass is evidence of heightened lightning activity or of a major meteor strike, or of many meteors.

Spongy Iris wrote: I saw the title and it said the balloon went 110,000 feet high. Do the math dude. That's 20 miles. I said the copper needles are 30 miles.

I knew you were going to knee-jerk that without watching the video.

In the video, the camera gets a great view off over the horizon. 30 miles up is clearly visible. There's nothing up there.

Nonetheless, the video still provides sufficient information for you to replicate the experiment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfSSzTW6cdg

Here's the exact same demonstration with the exact same type of balloon. At the 1:43 mark, the balloon is 20 miles up and offering a clear view above ... and there's nothing above. Nothing.

Please do the experiment and get a video that shows copper needles.

Spongy Iris wrote:Interestingly weather balloons can't make it more than 30 miles high before popping. I wonder what pops them... Needles or air pressure?

Thanks to the videos I posted, we can see that it's not needles.

Here's an even better one that really gives you some explaining to do:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoJSrctxpk8

No needles. You can see out over the curvature of the earth.

.
03-08-2022 09:15
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
IBdaMann wrote:

It is the conclusion that you force by claiming that the earth is surrounded by thick glass which neither NASA nor huge, hurtling meteors can breach.

It can be smaller. It can be larger. It can be exactly the same size.



We have telescopes ... and radar.

Why do you deny observations?

Big deal. No one has ever seen petroleum form naturally within the earth.

... so what?

Why should any rational adult believe that figure? Who are you claiming has been bestown that level of omniscience that he gets streaming alerts for meteor touch-downs?

Of course not. According to you, they cannot even crack glass.

Seriously, most of the earth's surface is ocean. The probability of a person being hit vs. just hitting no one is very, very, very close to zero. I don't know the probability but just running some rough numbers tells me that the probability of someone being hit by a meteor over a century is less than 1%.

The Libyan desert glass is evidence of heightened lightning activity or of a major meteor strike, or of many meteors.

I knew you were going to knee-jerk that without watching the video.

In the video, the camera gets a great view off over the horizon. 30 miles up is clearly visible. There's nothing up there.

Nonetheless, the video still provides sufficient information for you to replicate the experiment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfSSzTW6cdg

Here's the exact same demonstration with the exact same type of balloon. At the 1:43 mark, the balloon is 20 miles up and offering a clear view above ... and there's nothing above. Nothing.

Please do the experiment and get a video that shows copper needles.

Thanks to the videos I posted, we can see that it's not needles.

Here's an even better one that really gives you some explaining to do:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoJSrctxpk8

No needles. You can see out over the curvature of the earth.

.


I said hurtling meteorites don't come into contact with Heaven. I don't think NASA rockets do either.

That picture you shared of the sun doesn't even look real...

Please show me a video tracking the voyage of a meteor from outer space which landed on Earth.

Please explain why any rational adult should believe lightning and meteorite strikes created more than 1000 tonnes of glass in a 130 km to 50 km oval shape on the Libya, Egypt, Sudan borders.

You can't see thin copper wiring and needles from 10 miles away looking up. The fence lines may be spread apart pretty far too.

Looking straight, it would be about 280 miles away before the copper wires curved down to your eye level at 20 miles up.

Most weather balloons don't make it much higher than 20 miles. So I don't think I will get a good view of Heaven's fence trying to repeat this experiment as an amateur. Yes it's the air pressure. I read the world record weather balloon made it 32 miles high. I couldn't find the footage of that flight though. Can you?

The estimate for 17 meteors per day is the following:

8 sightings per year observed over 95 years

Only 0.13% of earth is inhabited by people who can report sightings

8 ÷ 0.13% = 6154

6154 ÷ 365 = 17



Edited on 03-08-2022 09:17
03-08-2022 10:31
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1911)
The movie wolf creek is based around an area where a meteor strike occurred.
03-08-2022 10:42
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

The bible does not say that heaven is glass over the Earth. Please take your Lithium and Abilify as the shrink prescribed


It implies it, especially if you consider all those verses together.


Bye the way, how did the voyager space probes get thru the glass?


There is no way any NASA (or any such space agency) rocket launched from Earth broke or will break through that thick of glass.


Where did the bible denote the thickness of the glass that you believe covers the Earth? And exactly how thick is it?

Enquiring minds want to know

Your entire life is make believe, get treated


Everybody's life is make believe.

I can't find a bible verse that denotes the thickness.

My guess is it is a double pane glass ceiling, each pane a bit more than a mile thick, the panes at ~ 60 and 90 miles.

The pane at 90 miles has holes. The pane at 60 miles has no holes.

Read between the lines of this report to estimate the thickness.

https://www.albany.edu/faculty/rgk/atm101/sodium.htm


LOL my guess is that you do not believe any of that and that you are a psych student just trying to create the most ridiculous thing that you can to get reactions out of people and justify your college loans. In this way you get to evaluate people without their implicit knowledge, well at least if I am not around anyway

CIAO


Some things I know, such as there is a glass ceiling all around Earth. Other things are theories I believe, such as its thickness and layers.

How do you know? Did you crack your head on it?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
03-08-2022 10:46
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Says the failed analytic troll. In all seriousness you need to take your meds on time every day, preferably with extra methamphetamine


LOL. What makes you think I want to work for Uncle Sam trolling forums like this? I am free to say what whatever I want answering to no one.


LOL someone who uses their freedom to tell people that the Earth is under glass is exactly as bright as someone who uses their freedom to snort crystal meth. That said only government trolls are that preposterously stupid, so snort away agent retard


How many times do I have to explain the proof to you before you understand it?

Attempted proof by void.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
03-08-2022 13:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

It is the conclusion that you force by claiming that the earth is surrounded by thick glass which neither NASA nor huge, hurtling meteors can breach.

It can be smaller. It can be larger. It can be exactly the same size.



We have telescopes ... and radar.

Why do you deny observations?

Big deal. No one has ever seen petroleum form naturally within the earth.

... so what?

Why should any rational adult believe that figure? Who are you claiming has been bestown that level of omniscience that he gets streaming alerts for meteor touch-downs?

Of course not. According to you, they cannot even crack glass.

Seriously, most of the earth's surface is ocean. The probability of a person being hit vs. just hitting no one is very, very, very close to zero. I don't know the probability but just running some rough numbers tells me that the probability of someone being hit by a meteor over a century is less than 1%.

The Libyan desert glass is evidence of heightened lightning activity or of a major meteor strike, or of many meteors.

I knew you were going to knee-jerk that without watching the video.

In the video, the camera gets a great view off over the horizon. 30 miles up is clearly visible. There's nothing up there.

Nonetheless, the video still provides sufficient information for you to replicate the experiment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfSSzTW6cdg

Here's the exact same demonstration with the exact same type of balloon. At the 1:43 mark, the balloon is 20 miles up and offering a clear view above ... and there's nothing above. Nothing.

Please do the experiment and get a video that shows copper needles.

Thanks to the videos I posted, we can see that it's not needles.

Here's an even better one that really gives you some explaining to do:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoJSrctxpk8

No needles. You can see out over the curvature of the earth.

.


I said hurtling meteorites don't come into contact with Heaven. I don't think NASA rockets do either.

That picture you shared of the sun doesn't even look real...

Please show me a video tracking the voyage of a meteor from outer space which landed on Earth.

Please explain why any rational adult should believe lightning and meteorite strikes created more than 1000 tonnes of glass in a 130 km to 50 km oval shape on the Libya, Egypt, Sudan borders.

You can't see thin copper wiring and needles from 10 miles away looking up. The fence lines may be spread apart pretty far too.

Looking straight, it would be about 280 miles away before the copper wires curved down to your eye level at 20 miles up.

Most weather balloons don't make it much higher than 20 miles. So I don't think I will get a good view of Heaven's fence trying to repeat this experiment as an amateur. Yes it's the air pressure. I read the world record weather balloon made it 32 miles high. I couldn't find the footage of that flight though. Can you?

The estimate for 17 meteors per day is the following:

8 sightings per year observed over 95 years

Only 0.13% of earth is inhabited by people who can report sightings

8 ÷ 0.13% = 6154

6154 ÷ 365 = 17


LOL and where do meteorites come from , since you admit that they are real? does the glass birth them. If you really believe any of this you need to be institutionalized for the public good. Do you own any firearms?


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 03-08-2022 13:23
03-08-2022 16:50
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
Swan wrote:

LOL and where do meteorites come from , since you admit that they are real?


Meteorites must be shot by UFOs flying a bit under 30 miles high.


03-08-2022 19:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL and where do meteorites come from , since you admit that they are real?


Meteorites must be shot by UFOs flying a bit under 30 miles high.


Where do the UFO's come from, since your delusion has shut off the Earth from the rest of the universe by glass? And how big are your UFO's that they can shoot a meteor 6 miles wide like the one that hit the Yucatan

Really you need to take your pills now, preferably with a good grain alcohol


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
03-08-2022 20:15
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL and where do meteorites come from , since you admit that they are real?


Meteorites must be shot by UFOs flying a bit under 30 miles high.


Where do the UFO's come from, since your delusion has shut off the Earth from the rest of the universe by glass? And how big are your UFO's that they can shoot a meteor 6 miles wide like the one that hit the Yucatan

Really you need to take your pills now, preferably with a good grain alcohol


As IBdaMann has criticized you of before, you are conflating your belief about the Yucatan / Chicxulab crater with knowledge. We can't say for sure that crater was caused by a meteorite strike. I wouldn't say it was because meteorites break apart into dust and small rocks before reaching ground. Looks more like an under ground blast than an above ground blast.

Where UFOs come from is like asking where Earth came from. A bit above my analysis grade at the moment.


03-08-2022 21:06
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL and where do meteorites come from , since you admit that they are real?


Meteorites must be shot by UFOs flying a bit under 30 miles high.


Where do the UFO's come from, since your delusion has shut off the Earth from the rest of the universe by glass? And how big are your UFO's that they can shoot a meteor 6 miles wide like the one that hit the Yucatan

Really you need to take your pills now, preferably with a good grain alcohol

No one knows where a UFO comes from. That's why it's a UFO.

You are trying to change his religion. I have to admit, this is the first Glass Earther I've come across.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
03-08-2022 21:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL and where do meteorites come from , since you admit that they are real?


Meteorites must be shot by UFOs flying a bit under 30 miles high.


Where do the UFO's come from, since your delusion has shut off the Earth from the rest of the universe by glass? And how big are your UFO's that they can shoot a meteor 6 miles wide like the one that hit the Yucatan

Really you need to take your pills now, preferably with a good grain alcohol

No one knows where a UFO comes from. That's why it's a UFO.

You are trying to change his religion. I have to admit, this is the first Glass Earther I've come across.


Actually glass earthers and meth crystal snorters are exactly the same thing.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
03-08-2022 21:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL and where do meteorites come from , since you admit that they are real?


Meteorites must be shot by UFOs flying a bit under 30 miles high.


Where do the UFO's come from, since your delusion has shut off the Earth from the rest of the universe by glass? And how big are your UFO's that they can shoot a meteor 6 miles wide like the one that hit the Yucatan

Really you need to take your pills now, preferably with a good grain alcohol


As IBdaMann has criticized you of before, you are conflating your belief about the Yucatan / Chicxulab crater with knowledge. We can't say for sure that crater was caused by a meteorite strike. I wouldn't say it was because meteorites break apart into dust and small rocks before reaching ground. Looks more like an under ground blast than an above ground blast.

Where UFOs come from is like asking where Earth came from. A bit above my analysis grade at the moment.


So you do not know where UFO's come from, but you do know that the Earth is surrounded by glass.

If you said this in a court of law you would be put in a straight jacket and the judge would order a lobotomy for everyone's safety


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
03-08-2022 21:46
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL and where do meteorites come from , since you admit that they are real?


Meteorites must be shot by UFOs flying a bit under 30 miles high.


Where do the UFO's come from, since your delusion has shut off the Earth from the rest of the universe by glass? And how big are your UFO's that they can shoot a meteor 6 miles wide like the one that hit the Yucatan

Really you need to take your pills now, preferably with a good grain alcohol


As IBdaMann has criticized you of before, you are conflating your belief about the Yucatan / Chicxulab crater with knowledge. We can't say for sure that crater was caused by a meteorite strike. I wouldn't say it was because meteorites break apart into dust and small rocks before reaching ground. Looks more like an under ground blast than an above ground blast.

Where UFOs come from is like asking where Earth came from. A bit above my analysis grade at the moment.


So you do not know where UFO's come from, but you do know that the Earth is surrounded by glass.

If you said this in a court of law you would be put in a straight jacket and the judge would order a lobotomy for everyone's safety


It is not a crime to take pictures of the Sun, and post my proof online.


03-08-2022 22:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL and where do meteorites come from , since you admit that they are real?


Meteorites must be shot by UFOs flying a bit under 30 miles high.


Where do the UFO's come from, since your delusion has shut off the Earth from the rest of the universe by glass? And how big are your UFO's that they can shoot a meteor 6 miles wide like the one that hit the Yucatan

Really you need to take your pills now, preferably with a good grain alcohol


As IBdaMann has criticized you of before, you are conflating your belief about the Yucatan / Chicxulab crater with knowledge. We can't say for sure that crater was caused by a meteorite strike. I wouldn't say it was because meteorites break apart into dust and small rocks before reaching ground. Looks more like an under ground blast than an above ground blast.

Where UFOs come from is like asking where Earth came from. A bit above my analysis grade at the moment.


So you do not know where UFO's come from, but you do know that the Earth is surrounded by glass.

If you said this in a court of law you would be put in a straight jacket and the judge would order a lobotomy for everyone's safety


It is not a crime to take pictures of the Sun, and post my proof online.


It is a crime to lie and say that you took that picture, because you did not. That said being mentally ill as you are is not a crime unless you are deemed a threat to society or yourself. However a judge would still order you to be evaluated at a mental facility for everyones safety.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
03-08-2022 22:54
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
Swan wrote:

It is a crime to lie and say that you took that picture, because you did not. .


I did take the picture in my signature during the 2017 California wildfires.


Page 4 of 6<<<23456>





Join the debate Is the sun toxic?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Is The Moon Toxic?6129-04-2022 23:16
Climate change by how we use the sun?809-05-2021 17:06
Blocking out the Sun, to reduce global warming...427-04-2021 21:24
The Corona Virus NCOV Is Harmless If You Body Is Clean Healthy But Dangerous If Your Body Is Dirty Toxic031-07-2020 12:09
Why did Obama EPA classify CO2 as toxic?128-05-2019 20:24
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact