Remember me
▼ Content

IbdaMann physics mistake

Page 2 of 2<12
11-11-2023 11:03
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Nope. Einstein never measured time dilation; it is not measurable. Clocks in different inertial frames of reference cannot be synchronized.

Here is a quote for you about special relativity:

Einstein's following statement shows another inconsistency in his considerations.
"Let a ray of light depart from A at the time tA, let it be reflected at B at the time tB, and reach A again at the time t'A. Taking into consideration the principle of the constancy of the velocity of light we find that tB − tA = rAB/c – v and t'A − tB = rAB/c + v, where rAB denotes the length of the moving rod—measured in the stationary system."

The inconsistency concerns the fact that he applies the Newtonian law of addition of velocities, while the end result of his theory forbids such an addition.

Besides that Einstein accepts velocities larger than c in one of the expressions above, while the outcome of his theory also forbids such velocities.

He mismashed Newtonian physics with his own crazy ideas and the end result is bunkum.
Edited on 11-11-2023 11:03
11-11-2023 11:24
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
How do you know this? You weren't born 4 billion years ago. It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth

We have supporting evidence that the earth has been historically much much warmer. The fossil records contain examples of once existing megafauna. Estimated weight of the largest dinosaurs that were moving on the ground go up to 100 metric ton. Imagine the amount of food such a creature consumes during the day. Those kind of creatures would die quickly from starvation in our current cold and low CO2 environment that does not support megaflora growth.

So the CO2 levels have been historically much much higher to support the megaflora which supports the megafauna. But those high CO2 levels did not save earth from cooling down even more. Swanny thinks that CO2 and atmosphere heats the earth. It does not. The inner core and the sun heat the earth which allows an atmosphere to form. Swanny mismashes cause and effect.
11-11-2023 11:59
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
I see you've decided to ignore the 0th law of thermodynamics. Everything has a temperature.

Here are couple of quotes:

The zeroth laws imply that the temperature is a measure/indicator of thermal equilibrium. It states that if two bodies are in thermal equilibrium with each other and one of them is in thermal equilibrium with any third body, then all the three bodies will be in thermal equilibrium with each other.

Also one:

Why is it necessary to include the zeroth law in the laws of thermodynamics?
It is only because of the Zeroeth Law that we can take temperature measurements.

Since a thermometer only indicates its own temperature, it must be allowed to equilibrate to the same temperature of the medium, in order to indicate the temperature of the medium. i.e Temperature of thermometer = temperature of the medium. This is the Zeroeth Law.

Could you explain what did you mean by your comment about the Zeroeth Law? Which 2 bodies are in thermal equilibrium with each other and which is the third body that is also in equilibrium with one of the initial 2 bodies indicating that all the bodies are in equilibrium overall.
Also, how do you measure the equilibrium. Where would you put the thermometer and how many thermometers do you even need to measure the equilibrium?
11-11-2023 14:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
....and both of you are cracking my ass up! Tell me how you measure the temperature of the entire atmosphere? Tell me how you measure the entire ocean?

HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Eistein was able to measure time dilation more than 100 years ago. He had good clocks, made by swiss.

Never happened.
Illiteracy. Proper nouns are always capitalized.

Stop farting already

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-12-2023 20:12
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Hey IbdaMann, which one of the moons rotates on its own internal axis. The moon on the left or the moon on the right? 130 Iq Swanny is unable to clear this one up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tidal_locking#/media/File:Tidal_locking_of_the_Moon_with_the_Earth.gif
09-12-2023 01:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Xadoman wrote:
Hey IbdaMann, which one of the moons rotates on its own internal axis. The moon on the left or the moon on the right? 130 Iq Swanny is unable to clear this one up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tidal_locking#/media/File:Tidal_locking_of_the_Moon_with_the_Earth.gif

The Earths tidally locked Moon rotates on it's own axis once every 27.3 days. Wikipedia does not have any moons.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Edited on 09-12-2023 01:11
09-12-2023 23:17
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
The Earths tidally locked Moon rotates on it's own axis once every 27.3 days. Wikipedia does not have any moons.

So I guess you think the moon on the left rotates on its axis as this is the the way the moon orbits around the earth.

This is a perfect example how 130Iq person could be brainwashed by mainsteam.

Quote from mainstream:

Tidal locking results in the Moon rotating about its axis in about the same time it takes to orbit Earth.

In real life the moon does not rotate on its own axis. The moon rotates about external axis which is at the earth and moon barycentre.

If the moon would rotate about an external axis and also at the same time rotates about its internal axis then the moon would show all the sides to the earth. But it does not. It only rotates about an external axis( orbits around the earth and moon barycentre) and does not rotate about its internal axis. That is why the moon shows only one face to the earth.

Simple as that.

The moon on the right from this gif actually rotates on its axis :

The moon orbits counterclockwise and at the same time rotates exactly once over its axis clockwise.

According to IbdaMann the moon on the left rotates on its axis and the moon on the right does not. This is another physics mistake he has made.

Both IbdaMann and Swanny are in the same boat beliving that the moon rotates on its own internal axis. Nope. The moon rotates about external axis which is at the earth an moon barycentre. Simple as that.

The earth both rotates about and external axis( orbits around the sun) and rotates over its own interal axis. There are two axis of rotation. One is external and the other is internal. This is why the earth shows all his faces to the sun. This is why we have alternating day and night. Simple as that.
Edited on 09-12-2023 23:19
10-12-2023 02:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Xadoman wrote:

So I guess you think the moon on the left rotates on its axis as this is the the way the moon orbits around the earth.

This is a perfect example how 130Iq person could be brainwashed by mainsteam.

Quote from mainstream:

Tidal locking results in the Moon rotating about its axis in about the same time it takes to orbit Earth.

In real life the moon does not rotate on its own axis. The moon rotates about external axis which is at the earth and moon barycentre.

If the moon would rotate about an external axis and also at the same time rotates about its internal axis then the moon would show all the sides to the earth. But it does not. It only rotates about an external axis( orbits around the earth and moon barycentre) and does not rotate about its internal axis. That is why the moon shows only one face to the earth.

Simple as that.

The moon on the right from this gif actually rotates on its axis :

The moon orbits counterclockwise and at the same time rotates exactly once over its axis clockwise.

According to IbdaMann the moon on the left rotates on its axis and the moon on the right does not. This is another physics mistake he has made.

Both IbdaMann and Swanny are in the same boat beliving that the moon rotates on its own internal axis. Nope. The moon rotates about external axis which is at the earth an moon barycentre. Simple as that.

The earth both rotates about and external axis( orbits around the sun) and rotates over its own interal axis. There are two axis of rotation. One is external and the other is internal. This is why the earth shows all his faces to the sun. This is why we have alternating day and night. Simple as that.

LOL you are the idiot who thinks that they know more about the moon than Nasa

Does the Moon rotate? Does the Moon spin on its axis?
Yes! The time it takes for the Moon to rotate once on its axis is equal to the time it takes for the Moon to orbit once around Earth. This means that the same side of the Moon always faces our planet.

There is a nice animation at the link that demonstrates both the moons tidal lock and rotation both.

https://moon.nasa.gov/inside-and-out/top-moon-questions/#:~:text=Yes!,Moon%20always%20faces%20our%20planet.

You may now continue being retarded

ULTRA MAGA

10-12-2023 09:43
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Yes! The time it takes for the Moon to rotate once on its axis is equal to the time it takes for the Moon to orbit once around Earth. This means that the same side of the Moon always faces our planet.

And that is exactly why you should not believe everything that comes out from mainstream. There is only orbiting which can be described as a single rotation about external axis. If you introduce the second rotation - about internal axis- then the moon would show all of its faces to the earth. Simple as that.

The difference between moon and earth:

Both are orbiting( the moon around the earth and the earth around the sun)

The moon does not rotate about its axis and therefore moves in a way that it shows only one face to the earth.

The earth on the other hand also rotates about its internal axis and therefore moves in a way that it shows all of its faces to the sun.

That is it. Simple as that.
10-12-2023 12:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Xadoman wrote:

And that is exactly why you should not believe everything that comes out from mainstream. There is only orbiting which can be described as a single rotation about external axis. If you introduce the second rotation - about internal axis- then the moon would show all of its faces to the earth. Simple as that.

The difference between moon and earth:

Both are orbiting( the moon around the earth and the earth around the sun)

The moon does not rotate about its axis and therefore moves in a way that it shows only one face to the earth.

The earth on the other hand also rotates about its internal axis and therefore moves in a way that it shows all of its faces to the sun.

That is it. Simple as that.

Actually if you put a pencil mark on a bottlecap representing the moon, and circle the cap around another bottlecap representing the Earth and keep the pencil mark consistently facing the Earth bottlecap, you will see the rotation of the moon in plain sight. You can also win a Nobel prize for proving NASA wrong.

This might be difficult for you because you will also demonstrate to yourself that you are a moron.

ULTRA MAGA

10-12-2023 17:16
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Swanny, take a look at that measuring wheel:
https://www.sola.at/en/products/measuring-wheels-c249309

The measuring wheel – also known as a surveyor's wheel, clickwheel, odometer, or trundle wheel – is a tool used to measure distances. Measuring wheels have a counting mechanism that counts the number of rotations and uses the circumference of the wheel to calculate the distance covered.

Here the dotted lined circle represent the fence that is being measured with a measuring wheel.

https://www.desmos.com/calculator/fryy6jftlr?lang=et

One wheel runs inward and the other runs outward of the fence.

Swanny, how many rotations do you count for the inward and outward wheel?
10-12-2023 18:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Xadoman wrote:
Swanny, take a look at that measuring wheel:
https://www.sola.at/en/products/measuring-wheels-c249309

The measuring wheel – also known as a surveyor's wheel, clickwheel, odometer, or trundle wheel – is a tool used to measure distances. Measuring wheels have a counting mechanism that counts the number of rotations and uses the circumference of the wheel to calculate the distance covered.

Here the dotted lined circle represent the fence that is being measured with a measuring wheel.

https://www.desmos.com/calculator/fryy6jftlr?lang=et

One wheel runs inward and the other runs outward of the fence.

Swanny, how many rotations do you count for the inward and outward wheel?

So when proved wrong about the moon's rotation you merely change the subject to one where you believe that I will be wrong. What you need to accept however is that you will be dead and buried before you see me make a mistake, Others have accepted this as will you.

So again yes the moon rotates even though it is tidally locked with the Earth

ULTRA MAGA

10-12-2023 21:48
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
So when proved wrong about the moon's rotation you merely change the subject to one where you believe that I will be wrong. What you need to accept however is that you will be dead and buried before you see me make a mistake, Others have accepted this as will you.

Swanny, I know you see the outward wheel making 4 rotations and inward wheel making 2 rotations.
So Swanny measures the fence to be different length because he does not understand simple physics.

In real life both wheels turn 3 times over their internal axis. The fence could be imagined as a mirror.

And yes, the moon rotates , but only about an external axis which is at the moon and earth barycentre. Simple as that.

In overall:

The earth rotates about its internal axis and therefore it shows all of its faces to the sun.

The moon does not rotate about its internal axis and therefore it shows only one face to the earth. If the moon would start to rotate about its internal axis then we would see all the faces of the moon.

This is it, simple as that.
Edited on 10-12-2023 21:51
10-12-2023 22:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Xadoman wrote:

Swanny, I know you see the outward wheel making 4 rotations and inward wheel making 2 rotations.
So Swanny measures the fence to be different length because he does not understand simple physics.

In real life both wheels turn 3 times over their internal axis. The fence could be imagined as a mirror.

And yes, the moon rotates , but only about an external axis which is at the moon and earth barycentre. Simple as that.

In overall:

The earth rotates about its internal axis and therefore it shows all of its faces to the sun.

The moon does not rotate about its internal axis and therefore it shows only one face to the earth. If the moon would start to rotate about its internal axis then we would see all the faces of the moon.

This is it, simple as that.

There are two choices here

1. NASA is wrong about the moon rotating on its axis once every 27.3 days and you are correct that it does not

2. You are a mental patient

And that is all she wrote Sam

ULTRA MAGA

11-12-2023 08:47
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Swanny, here is another fence to be measured with a measuring wheel:

https://www.desmos.com/calculator/3fzbwqvebr?lang=et

Counting the rotations Swanny would again get to different lengths for the fence. Zero rotation for the inward and 2 rotations for the outward wheel.

In reality both wheels would count 1 rotation and give the same length for the fence.
Again, the fence could be imagined as a mirror.

Swanny, you really need to start to think for yourself and ditch the mainstream.
11-12-2023 14:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Xadoman wrote:
Swanny, here is another fence to be measured with a measuring wheel:

https://www.desmos.com/calculator/3fzbwqvebr?lang=et

Counting the rotations Swanny would again get to different lengths for the fence. Zero rotation for the inward and 2 rotations for the outward wheel.

In reality both wheels would count 1 rotation and give the same length for the fence.
Again, the fence could be imagined as a mirror.

Swanny, you really need to start to think for yourself and ditch the mainstream.

Are there fences on the moon that need to be measured, and seriously even if there were, how would a person get the measuring wheel there?

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 11-12-2023 14:29
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate IbdaMann physics mistake:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Sleuths of 'spooky' quantum entanglement science win Nobel physics prize for 20222407-10-2022 01:45
Day After Tomorrow defies physics1230-03-2022 01:58
Basic Physics509-05-2021 03:37
Physics of climate change question609-02-2020 23:22
All Governments & Organizations Are Making A Critical Basic Mistake About Climate Change Global Warmi11806-02-2020 02:09
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact