Remember me
▼ Content

Sleuths of 'spooky' quantum entanglement science win Nobel physics prize for 2022


Sleuths of 'spooky' quantum entanglement science win Nobel physics prize for 202205-10-2022 00:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
4 minute readOctober 4, 20222:04 PM EDTLast Updated 3 hours ago {Reuters}


Scientists Alain Aspect, John Clauser and Anton Zeilinger and of course MUAA/Me/Myself/and I, won the Nobel physics prize for quantum entanglement controls

Summary
Winners opened the way to powerful new quantum technologies
Findings enabled work on quantum computers, encryption
Winners' research is based on 'mind-boggling' insight
Zeilinger 'shocked but very positive' on hearing the news
Scientists shone light on the behavior of subatomic particles
STOCKHOLM, Oct 4 (Reuters) - Scientists Alain Aspect, John Clauser and Anton Zeilinger won the 2022 Nobel Prize in Physics for experiments in quantum mechanics that laid the groundwork for rapidly-developing new applications in computing and cryptography.

"Their results have cleared the way for new technology based upon quantum information," the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences said of the laureates -- Aspect, who is French, Clauser, an American and Zeilinger, an Austrian.

The scientists all conducted experiments into quantum entanglement, where two particles are linked regardless of the space between them, a field that unsettled Albert Einstein himself, who once referred to it in a letter as "spooky action at a distance".

"I'm very happy ... I first started this work back in 1969 and I'm happy to still be alive to be able get the prize," Clauser, 79, told Reuters by phone from his home in Walnut Creek, California.


Yawn, now what were we conversing about yesterday?

One day I will be off the mark, but no one that will ever read this will see that day, not ever.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 05-10-2022 00:37
05-10-2022 05:08
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4463)
Al Gore and Obama both got Nobel prizes, doesn't mean anything any more...
05-10-2022 06:49
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
4 minute readOctober 4, 20222:04 PM EDTLast Updated 3 hours ago {Reuters}


Scientists Alain Aspect, John Clauser and Anton Zeilinger and of course MUAA/Me/Myself/and I, won the Nobel physics prize for quantum entanglement controls

Summary
Winners opened the way to powerful new quantum technologies
Findings enabled work on quantum computers, encryption
Winners' research is based on 'mind-boggling' insight
Zeilinger 'shocked but very positive' on hearing the news
Scientists shone light on the behavior of subatomic particles
STOCKHOLM, Oct 4 (Reuters) - Scientists Alain Aspect, John Clauser and Anton Zeilinger won the 2022 Nobel Prize in Physics for experiments in quantum mechanics that laid the groundwork for rapidly-developing new applications in computing and cryptography.

"Their results have cleared the way for new technology based upon quantum information," the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences said of the laureates -- Aspect, who is French, Clauser, an American and Zeilinger, an Austrian.

The scientists all conducted experiments into quantum entanglement, where two particles are linked regardless of the space between them, a field that unsettled Albert Einstein himself, who once referred to it in a letter as "spooky action at a distance".

"I'm very happy ... I first started this work back in 1969 and I'm happy to still be alive to be able get the prize," Clauser, 79, told Reuters by phone from his home in Walnut Creek, California.


Yawn, now what were we conversing about yesterday?

One day I will be off the mark, but no one that will ever read this will see that day, not ever.

Science isn't a prize. You are still ignoring quantum mechanics. There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
05-10-2022 07:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
4 minute readOctober 4, 20222:04 PM EDTLast Updated 3 hours ago {Reuters}


Scientists Alain Aspect, John Clauser and Anton Zeilinger and of course MUAA/Me/Myself/and I, won the Nobel physics prize for quantum entanglement controls

Summary
Winners opened the way to powerful new quantum technologies
Findings enabled work on quantum computers, encryption
Winners' research is based on 'mind-boggling' insight
Zeilinger 'shocked but very positive' on hearing the news
Scientists shone light on the behavior of subatomic particles
STOCKHOLM, Oct 4 (Reuters) - Scientists Alain Aspect, John Clauser and Anton Zeilinger won the 2022 Nobel Prize in Physics for experiments in quantum mechanics that laid the groundwork for rapidly-developing new applications in computing and cryptography.

"Their results have cleared the way for new technology based upon quantum information," the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences said of the laureates -- Aspect, who is French, Clauser, an American and Zeilinger, an Austrian.

The scientists all conducted experiments into quantum entanglement, where two particles are linked regardless of the space between them, a field that unsettled Albert Einstein himself, who once referred to it in a letter as "spooky action at a distance".

"I'm very happy ... I first started this work back in 1969 and I'm happy to still be alive to be able get the prize," Clauser, 79, told Reuters by phone from his home in Walnut Creek, California.


Yawn, now what were we conversing about yesterday?

One day I will be off the mark, but no one that will ever read this will see that day, not ever.

Science isn't a prize. You are still ignoring quantum mechanics. There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'.


It's ok, we understand that you are having a hard time losing in your own game on your own web page where you set all the rules but still end up with your little stick in your hand, because the Nobel prize for physics went to three men who paved the way for both quantum computers and quantum cryptography.

Do you believe that if you say that you are not my pet fool, that you are not a pet fool? Do you think that anyone on planet Earth would miss you if you vanished right now? I feel sad for you, I mean all those years studying and cramming just to end up here demonstrating how the living dead exist, begging for the attention that your mother never gave you and that you can not find in life.

I am invested in quantum computers; you are invested in trolls.

Did you know that there is a World full of love, wonder and beauty outside your bedroom?




According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
05-10-2022 16:02
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote: ... the [political virtue signalling award] for [political agenda pretending to be] physics went to three men who [provided the media amazing new ammunition to manipulate the gullible in] both quantum computers and quantum cryptography.

The Nobel Institution has become indistinguishable from Rachel Madow. You chop your own argument off at the knees by associating it with Nobel anything.

Swan wrote:Do you believe that if you say that you are not my pet fool, that you are not a pet fool?

If you are talking about how I piss on your carpet and eat your lunch right off your table, then I guess you have a point. Oooops, I just left a little prize in your shoe.

Swan wrote: Do you think that anyone on planet Earth would miss you if you vanished right now?

I wonder if my children would notice that I was missing. My wife would initially be confused by the discontinuation of my paycheck, but she would quickly force herself to put up with all the life insurance money.

Nope, there would be no widespread anguish if I were to vanish. You might be the only one who is incapacitated by distress. For that, I recommend moderate therapy.

Swan wrote: I am invested in quantum computers; you are invested in trolls.

You've become Xadoman! I bet I could recommend you get out immediately and you would presume that I was merely being envious. I bet I could recommend you stop bending over furniture for your thought-controllers and you would meekly ask permission to do so from your thought-controllers.

Swan wrote:Did you know that there is a World full of love, wonder and beauty outside your bedroom?

What's a bedroom?

.
05-10-2022 20:05
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
4 minute readOctober 4, 20222:04 PM EDTLast Updated 3 hours ago {Reuters}


Scientists Alain Aspect, John Clauser and Anton Zeilinger and of course MUAA/Me/Myself/and I, won the Nobel physics prize for quantum entanglement controls

Summary
Winners opened the way to powerful new quantum technologies
Findings enabled work on quantum computers, encryption
Winners' research is based on 'mind-boggling' insight
Zeilinger 'shocked but very positive' on hearing the news
Scientists shone light on the behavior of subatomic particles
STOCKHOLM, Oct 4 (Reuters) - Scientists Alain Aspect, John Clauser and Anton Zeilinger won the 2022 Nobel Prize in Physics for experiments in quantum mechanics that laid the groundwork for rapidly-developing new applications in computing and cryptography.

"Their results have cleared the way for new technology based upon quantum information," the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences said of the laureates -- Aspect, who is French, Clauser, an American and Zeilinger, an Austrian.

The scientists all conducted experiments into quantum entanglement, where two particles are linked regardless of the space between them, a field that unsettled Albert Einstein himself, who once referred to it in a letter as "spooky action at a distance".

"I'm very happy ... I first started this work back in 1969 and I'm happy to still be alive to be able get the prize," Clauser, 79, told Reuters by phone from his home in Walnut Creek, California.


Yawn, now what were we conversing about yesterday?

One day I will be off the mark, but no one that will ever read this will see that day, not ever.

Science isn't a prize. You are still ignoring quantum mechanics. There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'.


It's ok, we understand that you are having a hard time losing in your own game on your own web page where you set all the rules but still end up with your little stick in your hand,

I didn't write this forum nor operate it. You are hallucinating. You are still ignoring quantum mechanics as well.
Swan wrote:
because the Nobel prize for physics went to three men who paved the way for both quantum computers and quantum cryptography.

There is no such thing as quantum computers or quantum cryptography. Science isn't a prize.
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 1a...1i...
I am invested in quantum computers; you are invested in trolls.
...deleted Mantra 1i...

So you have no investments. Gotit.

Jealousy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
05-10-2022 20:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: ... the [political virtue signalling award] for [political agenda pretending to be] physics went to three men who [provided the media amazing new ammunition to manipulate the gullible in] both quantum computers and quantum cryptography.

The Nobel Institution has become indistinguishable from Rachel Madow. You chop your own argument off at the knees by associating it with Nobel anything.

Swan wrote:Do you believe that if you say that you are not my pet fool, that you are not a pet fool?

If you are talking about how I piss on your carpet and eat your lunch right off your table, then I guess you have a point. Oooops, I just left a little prize in your shoe.

Swan wrote: Do you think that anyone on planet Earth would miss you if you vanished right now?

I wonder if my children would notice that I was missing. My wife would initially be confused by the discontinuation of my paycheck, but she would quickly force herself to put up with all the life insurance money.

Nope, there would be no widespread anguish if I were to vanish. You might be the only one who is incapacitated by distress. For that, I recommend moderate therapy.

Swan wrote: I am invested in quantum computers; you are invested in trolls.

You've become Xadoman! I bet I could recommend you get out immediately and you would presume that I was merely being envious. I bet I could recommend you stop bending over furniture for your thought-controllers and you would meekly ask permission to do so from your thought-controllers.

Swan wrote:Did you know that there is a World full of love, wonder and beauty outside your bedroom?

What's a bedroom?

.


Says the idiot who literally denies that the last ice age happened at all, because it does not fit into his worldview that the climate of Earth never changes


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
05-10-2022 20:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
4 minute readOctober 4, 20222:04 PM EDTLast Updated 3 hours ago {Reuters}


Scientists Alain Aspect, John Clauser and Anton Zeilinger and of course MUAA/Me/Myself/and I, won the Nobel physics prize for quantum entanglement controls

Summary
Winners opened the way to powerful new quantum technologies
Findings enabled work on quantum computers, encryption
Winners' research is based on 'mind-boggling' insight
Zeilinger 'shocked but very positive' on hearing the news
Scientists shone light on the behavior of subatomic particles
STOCKHOLM, Oct 4 (Reuters) - Scientists Alain Aspect, John Clauser and Anton Zeilinger won the 2022 Nobel Prize in Physics for experiments in quantum mechanics that laid the groundwork for rapidly-developing new applications in computing and cryptography.

"Their results have cleared the way for new technology based upon quantum information," the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences said of the laureates -- Aspect, who is French, Clauser, an American and Zeilinger, an Austrian.

The scientists all conducted experiments into quantum entanglement, where two particles are linked regardless of the space between them, a field that unsettled Albert Einstein himself, who once referred to it in a letter as "spooky action at a distance".

"I'm very happy ... I first started this work back in 1969 and I'm happy to still be alive to be able get the prize," Clauser, 79, told Reuters by phone from his home in Walnut Creek, California.


Yawn, now what were we conversing about yesterday?

One day I will be off the mark, but no one that will ever read this will see that day, not ever.

Science isn't a prize. You are still ignoring quantum mechanics. There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'.


It's ok, we understand that you are having a hard time losing in your own game on your own web page where you set all the rules but still end up with your little stick in your hand,

I didn't write this forum nor operate it. You are hallucinating. You are still ignoring quantum mechanics as well.
Swan wrote:
because the Nobel prize for physics went to three men who paved the way for both quantum computers and quantum cryptography.

There is no such thing as quantum computers or quantum cryptography. Science isn't a prize.
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 1a...1i...
I am invested in quantum computers; you are invested in trolls.
...deleted Mantra 1i...

So you have no investments. Gotit.

Jealousy.


I also own Raytheon who makes the Javelin anti-tank missile that is devastating the Russian tank presence in the Ukraine, with about another 10,000 on order. But you already knew that. Not sure why you deny that quantum computers are real, but then you studied for about 8 years to perform your psychological test of your own ineptitude on the internet. However, I have great news, which is that your psychological ineptitude is stellar.

Carry on soldier, and get the carrots to the cook on time today.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
06-10-2022 00:11
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: ... the [political virtue signalling award] for [political agenda pretending to be] physics went to three men who [provided the media amazing new ammunition to manipulate the gullible in] both quantum computers and quantum cryptography.

The Nobel Institution has become indistinguishable from Rachel Madow. You chop your own argument off at the knees by associating it with Nobel anything.

Swan wrote:Do you believe that if you say that you are not my pet fool, that you are not a pet fool?

If you are talking about how I piss on your carpet and eat your lunch right off your table, then I guess you have a point. Oooops, I just left a little prize in your shoe.

Swan wrote: Do you think that anyone on planet Earth would miss you if you vanished right now?

I wonder if my children would notice that I was missing. My wife would initially be confused by the discontinuation of my paycheck, but she would quickly force herself to put up with all the life insurance money.

Nope, there would be no widespread anguish if I were to vanish. You might be the only one who is incapacitated by distress. For that, I recommend moderate therapy.

Swan wrote: I am invested in quantum computers; you are invested in trolls.

You've become Xadoman! I bet I could recommend you get out immediately and you would presume that I was merely being envious. I bet I could recommend you stop bending over furniture for your thought-controllers and you would meekly ask permission to do so from your thought-controllers.

Swan wrote:Did you know that there is a World full of love, wonder and beauty outside your bedroom?

What's a bedroom?

.


Says the idiot who literally denies that the last ice age happened at all, because it does not fit into his worldview that the climate of Earth never changes

Climate cannot change. There is no value associated with climate to change.
How do you know an ice age ever happened?
There is no such thing as a global climate.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-10-2022 00:12
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
4 minute readOctober 4, 20222:04 PM EDTLast Updated 3 hours ago {Reuters}


Scientists Alain Aspect, John Clauser and Anton Zeilinger and of course MUAA/Me/Myself/and I, won the Nobel physics prize for quantum entanglement controls

Summary
Winners opened the way to powerful new quantum technologies
Findings enabled work on quantum computers, encryption
Winners' research is based on 'mind-boggling' insight
Zeilinger 'shocked but very positive' on hearing the news
Scientists shone light on the behavior of subatomic particles
STOCKHOLM, Oct 4 (Reuters) - Scientists Alain Aspect, John Clauser and Anton Zeilinger won the 2022 Nobel Prize in Physics for experiments in quantum mechanics that laid the groundwork for rapidly-developing new applications in computing and cryptography.

"Their results have cleared the way for new technology based upon quantum information," the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences said of the laureates -- Aspect, who is French, Clauser, an American and Zeilinger, an Austrian.

The scientists all conducted experiments into quantum entanglement, where two particles are linked regardless of the space between them, a field that unsettled Albert Einstein himself, who once referred to it in a letter as "spooky action at a distance".

"I'm very happy ... I first started this work back in 1969 and I'm happy to still be alive to be able get the prize," Clauser, 79, told Reuters by phone from his home in Walnut Creek, California.


Yawn, now what were we conversing about yesterday?

One day I will be off the mark, but no one that will ever read this will see that day, not ever.

Science isn't a prize. You are still ignoring quantum mechanics. There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'.


It's ok, we understand that you are having a hard time losing in your own game on your own web page where you set all the rules but still end up with your little stick in your hand,

I didn't write this forum nor operate it. You are hallucinating. You are still ignoring quantum mechanics as well.
Swan wrote:
because the Nobel prize for physics went to three men who paved the way for both quantum computers and quantum cryptography.

There is no such thing as quantum computers or quantum cryptography. Science isn't a prize.
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 1a...1i...
I am invested in quantum computers; you are invested in trolls.
...deleted Mantra 1i...

So you have no investments. Gotit.

Jealousy.


I also own Raytheon who makes the Javelin anti-tank missile that is devastating the Russian tank presence in the Ukraine, with about another 10,000 on order. But you already knew that. Not sure why you deny that quantum computers are real, but then you studied for about 8 years to perform your psychological test of your own ineptitude on the internet. However, I have great news, which is that your psychological ineptitude is stellar.

Carry on soldier, and get the carrots to the cook on time today.

Jealousy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 06-10-2022 00:12
06-10-2022 00:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
4 minute readOctober 4, 20222:04 PM EDTLast Updated 3 hours ago {Reuters}


Scientists Alain Aspect, John Clauser and Anton Zeilinger and of course MUAA/Me/Myself/and I, won the Nobel physics prize for quantum entanglement controls

Summary
Winners opened the way to powerful new quantum technologies
Findings enabled work on quantum computers, encryption
Winners' research is based on 'mind-boggling' insight
Zeilinger 'shocked but very positive' on hearing the news
Scientists shone light on the behavior of subatomic particles
STOCKHOLM, Oct 4 (Reuters) - Scientists Alain Aspect, John Clauser and Anton Zeilinger won the 2022 Nobel Prize in Physics for experiments in quantum mechanics that laid the groundwork for rapidly-developing new applications in computing and cryptography.

"Their results have cleared the way for new technology based upon quantum information," the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences said of the laureates -- Aspect, who is French, Clauser, an American and Zeilinger, an Austrian.

The scientists all conducted experiments into quantum entanglement, where two particles are linked regardless of the space between them, a field that unsettled Albert Einstein himself, who once referred to it in a letter as "spooky action at a distance".

"I'm very happy ... I first started this work back in 1969 and I'm happy to still be alive to be able get the prize," Clauser, 79, told Reuters by phone from his home in Walnut Creek, California.


Yawn, now what were we conversing about yesterday?

One day I will be off the mark, but no one that will ever read this will see that day, not ever.

Science isn't a prize. You are still ignoring quantum mechanics. There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'.


It's ok, we understand that you are having a hard time losing in your own game on your own web page where you set all the rules but still end up with your little stick in your hand,

I didn't write this forum nor operate it. You are hallucinating. You are still ignoring quantum mechanics as well.
Swan wrote:
because the Nobel prize for physics went to three men who paved the way for both quantum computers and quantum cryptography.

There is no such thing as quantum computers or quantum cryptography. Science isn't a prize.
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 1a...1i...
I am invested in quantum computers; you are invested in trolls.
...deleted Mantra 1i...

So you have no investments. Gotit.

Jealousy.


I also own Raytheon who makes the Javelin anti-tank missile that is devastating the Russian tank presence in the Ukraine, with about another 10,000 on order. But you already knew that. Not sure why you deny that quantum computers are real, but then you studied for about 8 years to perform your psychological test of your own ineptitude on the internet. However, I have great news, which is that your psychological ineptitude is stellar.

Carry on soldier, and get the carrots to the cook on time today.

Jealousy.


Yes you are jealous, while I am retired




According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
06-10-2022 00:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: ... the [political virtue signalling award] for [political agenda pretending to be] physics went to three men who [provided the media amazing new ammunition to manipulate the gullible in] both quantum computers and quantum cryptography.

The Nobel Institution has become indistinguishable from Rachel Madow. You chop your own argument off at the knees by associating it with Nobel anything.

Swan wrote:Do you believe that if you say that you are not my pet fool, that you are not a pet fool?

If you are talking about how I piss on your carpet and eat your lunch right off your table, then I guess you have a point. Oooops, I just left a little prize in your shoe.

Swan wrote: Do you think that anyone on planet Earth would miss you if you vanished right now?

I wonder if my children would notice that I was missing. My wife would initially be confused by the discontinuation of my paycheck, but she would quickly force herself to put up with all the life insurance money.

Nope, there would be no widespread anguish if I were to vanish. You might be the only one who is incapacitated by distress. For that, I recommend moderate therapy.

Swan wrote: I am invested in quantum computers; you are invested in trolls.

You've become Xadoman! I bet I could recommend you get out immediately and you would presume that I was merely being envious. I bet I could recommend you stop bending over furniture for your thought-controllers and you would meekly ask permission to do so from your thought-controllers.

Swan wrote:Did you know that there is a World full of love, wonder and beauty outside your bedroom?

What's a bedroom?

.


Says the idiot who literally denies that the last ice age happened at all, because it does not fit into his worldview that the climate of Earth never changes

Climate cannot change. There is no value associated with climate to change.
How do you know an ice age ever happened?
There is no such thing as a global climate.


LOL if the climate cannot change, then how did the climate that the Earth has now form after the ball of debris that became the Earth formed.

Logic rules, you are a failure, which is why you are here entertaining me


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
06-10-2022 05:17
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2621)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: ... the [political virtue signalling award] for [political agenda pretending to be] physics went to three men who [provided the media amazing new ammunition to manipulate the gullible in] both quantum computers and quantum cryptography.

The Nobel Institution has become indistinguishable from Rachel Madow. You chop your own argument off at the knees by associating it with Nobel anything.

Swan wrote:Do you believe that if you say that you are not my pet fool, that you are not a pet fool?

If you are talking about how I piss on your carpet and eat your lunch right off your table, then I guess you have a point. Oooops, I just left a little prize in your shoe.

Swan wrote: Do you think that anyone on planet Earth would miss you if you vanished right now?

I wonder if my children would notice that I was missing. My wife would initially be confused by the discontinuation of my paycheck, but she would quickly force herself to put up with all the life insurance money.

Nope, there would be no widespread anguish if I were to vanish. You might be the only one who is incapacitated by distress. For that, I recommend moderate therapy.

Swan wrote: I am invested in quantum computers; you are invested in trolls.

You've become Xadoman! I bet I could recommend you get out immediately and you would presume that I was merely being envious. I bet I could recommend you stop bending over furniture for your thought-controllers and you would meekly ask permission to do so from your thought-controllers.

Swan wrote:Did you know that there is a World full of love, wonder and beauty outside your bedroom?

What's a bedroom?

.


Says the idiot who literally denies that the last ice age happened at all, because it does not fit into his worldview that the climate of Earth never changes

Climate cannot change. There is no value associated with climate to change.
How do you know an ice age ever happened?
There is no such thing as a global climate.


LOL if the climate cannot change, then how did the climate that the Earth has now form after the ball of debris that became the Earth formed.


Earth has but one climate? Great! In just a sentence or two, please describe the climate similarities between Siberia and Hawaii.

Swan wrote:
you are here entertaining me

Ha! Not quite. I think you missed the mark. I for one, find you very entertaining when you think you're the thmarteth perthon because you can Goodlenknow....and then you get destroyed by people who actually know.

Keep it up! Makes for great morning reading material.
Thanks!


Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not.- Swan
Edited on 06-10-2022 05:36
06-10-2022 06:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: ... the [political virtue signalling award] for [political agenda pretending to be] physics went to three men who [provided the media amazing new ammunition to manipulate the gullible in] both quantum computers and quantum cryptography.

The Nobel Institution has become indistinguishable from Rachel Madow. You chop your own argument off at the knees by associating it with Nobel anything.

Swan wrote:Do you believe that if you say that you are not my pet fool, that you are not a pet fool?

If you are talking about how I piss on your carpet and eat your lunch right off your table, then I guess you have a point. Oooops, I just left a little prize in your shoe.

Swan wrote: Do you think that anyone on planet Earth would miss you if you vanished right now?

I wonder if my children would notice that I was missing. My wife would initially be confused by the discontinuation of my paycheck, but she would quickly force herself to put up with all the life insurance money.

Nope, there would be no widespread anguish if I were to vanish. You might be the only one who is incapacitated by distress. For that, I recommend moderate therapy.

Swan wrote: I am invested in quantum computers; you are invested in trolls.

You've become Xadoman! I bet I could recommend you get out immediately and you would presume that I was merely being envious. I bet I could recommend you stop bending over furniture for your thought-controllers and you would meekly ask permission to do so from your thought-controllers.

Swan wrote:Did you know that there is a World full of love, wonder and beauty outside your bedroom?

What's a bedroom?

.


Says the idiot who literally denies that the last ice age happened at all, because it does not fit into his worldview that the climate of Earth never changes

Climate cannot change. There is no value associated with climate to change.
How do you know an ice age ever happened?
There is no such thing as a global climate.


LOL if the climate cannot change, then how did the climate that the Earth has now form after the ball of debris that became the Earth formed.


Earth has but one climate? Great! In just a sentence or two, please describe the climate similarities between Siberia and Hawaii.

Swan wrote:
you are here entertaining me

Ha! Not quite. I think you missed the mark. I for one, find you very entertaining when you think you're the thmarteth perthon because you can Goodlenknow....and then you get destroyed by people who actually know.

Keep it up! Makes for great morning reading material.
Thanks!


Actually the micro climate in my vegetable garden is different than the climate in my front yard and the Earth has millions of macro and micro climates. The climate at the top of mount Kilauea is far different than at the sea. Your opinion is not needed for the truth. Now go bang your trannie bitch


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
06-10-2022 06:38
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2621)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: ... the [political virtue signalling award] for [political agenda pretending to be] physics went to three men who [provided the media amazing new ammunition to manipulate the gullible in] both quantum computers and quantum cryptography.

The Nobel Institution has become indistinguishable from Rachel Madow. You chop your own argument off at the knees by associating it with Nobel anything.

Swan wrote:Do you believe that if you say that you are not my pet fool, that you are not a pet fool?

If you are talking about how I piss on your carpet and eat your lunch right off your table, then I guess you have a point. Oooops, I just left a little prize in your shoe.

Swan wrote: Do you think that anyone on planet Earth would miss you if you vanished right now?

I wonder if my children would notice that I was missing. My wife would initially be confused by the discontinuation of my paycheck, but she would quickly force herself to put up with all the life insurance money.

Nope, there would be no widespread anguish if I were to vanish. You might be the only one who is incapacitated by distress. For that, I recommend moderate therapy.

Swan wrote: I am invested in quantum computers; you are invested in trolls.

You've become Xadoman! I bet I could recommend you get out immediately and you would presume that I was merely being envious. I bet I could recommend you stop bending over furniture for your thought-controllers and you would meekly ask permission to do so from your thought-controllers.

Swan wrote:Did you know that there is a World full of love, wonder and beauty outside your bedroom?

What's a bedroom?

.


Says the idiot who literally denies that the last ice age happened at all, because it does not fit into his worldview that the climate of Earth never changes

Climate cannot change. There is no value associated with climate to change.
How do you know an ice age ever happened?
There is no such thing as a global climate.


LOL if the climate cannot change, then how did the climate that the Earth has now form after the ball of debris that became the Earth formed.


Earth has but one climate? Great! In just a sentence or two, please describe the climate similarities between Siberia and Hawaii.

Swan wrote:
you are here entertaining me

Ha! Not quite. I think you missed the mark. I for one, find you very entertaining when you think you're the thmarteth perthon because you can Goodlenknow....and then you get destroyed by people who actually know.

Keep it up! Makes for great morning reading material.
Thanks!


Actually the micro climate in my vegetable garden is different than the climate in my front yard and the Earth has millions of macro and micro climates. The climate at the top of mount Kilauea is far different than at the sea.

Paradox....unless you have somehow caused the micro and macros to become entangled....then I would say you've paved the way for more research grant money.


Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not.- Swan
06-10-2022 13:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: ... the [political virtue signalling award] for [political agenda pretending to be] physics went to three men who [provided the media amazing new ammunition to manipulate the gullible in] both quantum computers and quantum cryptography.

The Nobel Institution has become indistinguishable from Rachel Madow. You chop your own argument off at the knees by associating it with Nobel anything.

Swan wrote:Do you believe that if you say that you are not my pet fool, that you are not a pet fool?

If you are talking about how I piss on your carpet and eat your lunch right off your table, then I guess you have a point. Oooops, I just left a little prize in your shoe.

Swan wrote: Do you think that anyone on planet Earth would miss you if you vanished right now?

I wonder if my children would notice that I was missing. My wife would initially be confused by the discontinuation of my paycheck, but she would quickly force herself to put up with all the life insurance money.

Nope, there would be no widespread anguish if I were to vanish. You might be the only one who is incapacitated by distress. For that, I recommend moderate therapy.

Swan wrote: I am invested in quantum computers; you are invested in trolls.

You've become Xadoman! I bet I could recommend you get out immediately and you would presume that I was merely being envious. I bet I could recommend you stop bending over furniture for your thought-controllers and you would meekly ask permission to do so from your thought-controllers.

Swan wrote:Did you know that there is a World full of love, wonder and beauty outside your bedroom?

What's a bedroom?

.


Says the idiot who literally denies that the last ice age happened at all, because it does not fit into his worldview that the climate of Earth never changes

Climate cannot change. There is no value associated with climate to change.
How do you know an ice age ever happened?
There is no such thing as a global climate.


LOL if the climate cannot change, then how did the climate that the Earth has now form after the ball of debris that became the Earth formed.


Earth has but one climate? Great! In just a sentence or two, please describe the climate similarities between Siberia and Hawaii.

Swan wrote:
you are here entertaining me

Ha! Not quite. I think you missed the mark. I for one, find you very entertaining when you think you're the thmarteth perthon because you can Goodlenknow....and then you get destroyed by people who actually know.

Keep it up! Makes for great morning reading material.
Thanks!


Actually the micro climate in my vegetable garden is different than the climate in my front yard and the Earth has millions of macro and micro climates. The climate at the top of mount Kilauea is far different than at the sea.

Paradox....unless you have somehow caused the micro and macros to become entangled....then I would say you've paved the way for more research grant money.


LOL says the schizzo who changes their name according to how embarrassed the last name caused them to be. The Earth has millions of macro and micro climates, and the nobel prize for physics just went to three men for their work with entanglement and there is nothing that you can do to change this.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
06-10-2022 21:06
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
4 minute readOctober 4, 20222:04 PM EDTLast Updated 3 hours ago {Reuters}


Scientists Alain Aspect, John Clauser and Anton Zeilinger and of course MUAA/Me/Myself/and I, won the Nobel physics prize for quantum entanglement controls

Summary
Winners opened the way to powerful new quantum technologies
Findings enabled work on quantum computers, encryption
Winners' research is based on 'mind-boggling' insight
Zeilinger 'shocked but very positive' on hearing the news
Scientists shone light on the behavior of subatomic particles
STOCKHOLM, Oct 4 (Reuters) - Scientists Alain Aspect, John Clauser and Anton Zeilinger won the 2022 Nobel Prize in Physics for experiments in quantum mechanics that laid the groundwork for rapidly-developing new applications in computing and cryptography.

"Their results have cleared the way for new technology based upon quantum information," the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences said of the laureates -- Aspect, who is French, Clauser, an American and Zeilinger, an Austrian.

The scientists all conducted experiments into quantum entanglement, where two particles are linked regardless of the space between them, a field that unsettled Albert Einstein himself, who once referred to it in a letter as "spooky action at a distance".

"I'm very happy ... I first started this work back in 1969 and I'm happy to still be alive to be able get the prize," Clauser, 79, told Reuters by phone from his home in Walnut Creek, California.


Yawn, now what were we conversing about yesterday?

One day I will be off the mark, but no one that will ever read this will see that day, not ever.

Science isn't a prize. You are still ignoring quantum mechanics. There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'.


It's ok, we understand that you are having a hard time losing in your own game on your own web page where you set all the rules but still end up with your little stick in your hand,

I didn't write this forum nor operate it. You are hallucinating. You are still ignoring quantum mechanics as well.
Swan wrote:
because the Nobel prize for physics went to three men who paved the way for both quantum computers and quantum cryptography.

There is no such thing as quantum computers or quantum cryptography. Science isn't a prize.
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 1a...1i...
I am invested in quantum computers; you are invested in trolls.
...deleted Mantra 1i...

So you have no investments. Gotit.

Jealousy.


I also own Raytheon who makes the Javelin anti-tank missile that is devastating the Russian tank presence in the Ukraine, with about another 10,000 on order. But you already knew that. Not sure why you deny that quantum computers are real, but then you studied for about 8 years to perform your psychological test of your own ineptitude on the internet. However, I have great news, which is that your psychological ineptitude is stellar.

Carry on soldier, and get the carrots to the cook on time today.

Jealousy.


Yes you are jealous, while I am retired

LIF. Grow up.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-10-2022 21:07
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: ... the [political virtue signalling award] for [political agenda pretending to be] physics went to three men who [provided the media amazing new ammunition to manipulate the gullible in] both quantum computers and quantum cryptography.

The Nobel Institution has become indistinguishable from Rachel Madow. You chop your own argument off at the knees by associating it with Nobel anything.

Swan wrote:Do you believe that if you say that you are not my pet fool, that you are not a pet fool?

If you are talking about how I piss on your carpet and eat your lunch right off your table, then I guess you have a point. Oooops, I just left a little prize in your shoe.

Swan wrote: Do you think that anyone on planet Earth would miss you if you vanished right now?

I wonder if my children would notice that I was missing. My wife would initially be confused by the discontinuation of my paycheck, but she would quickly force herself to put up with all the life insurance money.

Nope, there would be no widespread anguish if I were to vanish. You might be the only one who is incapacitated by distress. For that, I recommend moderate therapy.

Swan wrote: I am invested in quantum computers; you are invested in trolls.

You've become Xadoman! I bet I could recommend you get out immediately and you would presume that I was merely being envious. I bet I could recommend you stop bending over furniture for your thought-controllers and you would meekly ask permission to do so from your thought-controllers.

Swan wrote:Did you know that there is a World full of love, wonder and beauty outside your bedroom?

What's a bedroom?

.


Says the idiot who literally denies that the last ice age happened at all, because it does not fit into his worldview that the climate of Earth never changes

Climate cannot change. There is no value associated with climate to change.
How do you know an ice age ever happened?
There is no such thing as a global climate.


LOL if the climate cannot change, then how did the climate that the Earth has now form after the ball of debris that became the Earth formed.

Logic rules, you are a failure, which is why you are here entertaining me

There is no such thing as a global climate.
What 'ball of debris' are you referring to? Did someone create that big a garbage pile?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-10-2022 21:09
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: ... the [political virtue signalling award] for [political agenda pretending to be] physics went to three men who [provided the media amazing new ammunition to manipulate the gullible in] both quantum computers and quantum cryptography.

The Nobel Institution has become indistinguishable from Rachel Madow. You chop your own argument off at the knees by associating it with Nobel anything.

Swan wrote:Do you believe that if you say that you are not my pet fool, that you are not a pet fool?

If you are talking about how I piss on your carpet and eat your lunch right off your table, then I guess you have a point. Oooops, I just left a little prize in your shoe.

Swan wrote: Do you think that anyone on planet Earth would miss you if you vanished right now?

I wonder if my children would notice that I was missing. My wife would initially be confused by the discontinuation of my paycheck, but she would quickly force herself to put up with all the life insurance money.

Nope, there would be no widespread anguish if I were to vanish. You might be the only one who is incapacitated by distress. For that, I recommend moderate therapy.

Swan wrote: I am invested in quantum computers; you are invested in trolls.

You've become Xadoman! I bet I could recommend you get out immediately and you would presume that I was merely being envious. I bet I could recommend you stop bending over furniture for your thought-controllers and you would meekly ask permission to do so from your thought-controllers.

Swan wrote:Did you know that there is a World full of love, wonder and beauty outside your bedroom?

What's a bedroom?

.


Says the idiot who literally denies that the last ice age happened at all, because it does not fit into his worldview that the climate of Earth never changes

Climate cannot change. There is no value associated with climate to change.
How do you know an ice age ever happened?
There is no such thing as a global climate.


LOL if the climate cannot change, then how did the climate that the Earth has now form after the ball of debris that became the Earth formed.


Earth has but one climate? Great! In just a sentence or two, please describe the climate similarities between Siberia and Hawaii.

Swan wrote:
you are here entertaining me

Ha! Not quite. I think you missed the mark. I for one, find you very entertaining when you think you're the thmarteth perthon because you can Goodlenknow....and then you get destroyed by people who actually know.

Keep it up! Makes for great morning reading material.
Thanks!


Actually the micro climate in my vegetable garden is different than the climate in my front yard and the Earth has millions of macro and micro climates. The climate at the top of mount Kilauea is far different than at the sea. Your opinion is not needed for the truth. Now go bang your trannie bitch

Paradox. You just denied your own argument. You cannot argue both sides of a paradox. It's irrational.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-10-2022 21:10
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: ... the [political virtue signalling award] for [political agenda pretending to be] physics went to three men who [provided the media amazing new ammunition to manipulate the gullible in] both quantum computers and quantum cryptography.

The Nobel Institution has become indistinguishable from Rachel Madow. You chop your own argument off at the knees by associating it with Nobel anything.

Swan wrote:Do you believe that if you say that you are not my pet fool, that you are not a pet fool?

If you are talking about how I piss on your carpet and eat your lunch right off your table, then I guess you have a point. Oooops, I just left a little prize in your shoe.

Swan wrote: Do you think that anyone on planet Earth would miss you if you vanished right now?

I wonder if my children would notice that I was missing. My wife would initially be confused by the discontinuation of my paycheck, but she would quickly force herself to put up with all the life insurance money.

Nope, there would be no widespread anguish if I were to vanish. You might be the only one who is incapacitated by distress. For that, I recommend moderate therapy.

Swan wrote: I am invested in quantum computers; you are invested in trolls.

You've become Xadoman! I bet I could recommend you get out immediately and you would presume that I was merely being envious. I bet I could recommend you stop bending over furniture for your thought-controllers and you would meekly ask permission to do so from your thought-controllers.

Swan wrote:Did you know that there is a World full of love, wonder and beauty outside your bedroom?

What's a bedroom?

.


Says the idiot who literally denies that the last ice age happened at all, because it does not fit into his worldview that the climate of Earth never changes

Climate cannot change. There is no value associated with climate to change.
How do you know an ice age ever happened?
There is no such thing as a global climate.


LOL if the climate cannot change, then how did the climate that the Earth has now form after the ball of debris that became the Earth formed.


Earth has but one climate? Great! In just a sentence or two, please describe the climate similarities between Siberia and Hawaii.

Swan wrote:
you are here entertaining me

Ha! Not quite. I think you missed the mark. I for one, find you very entertaining when you think you're the thmarteth perthon because you can Goodlenknow....and then you get destroyed by people who actually know.

Keep it up! Makes for great morning reading material.
Thanks!


Actually the micro climate in my vegetable garden is different than the climate in my front yard and the Earth has millions of macro and micro climates. The climate at the top of mount Kilauea is far different than at the sea.

Paradox....unless you have somehow caused the micro and macros to become entangled....then I would say you've paved the way for more research grant money.

Heh. I like this. A new buzzword! Quantum Entangled Climate!


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-10-2022 21:11
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: ... the [political virtue signalling award] for [political agenda pretending to be] physics went to three men who [provided the media amazing new ammunition to manipulate the gullible in] both quantum computers and quantum cryptography.

The Nobel Institution has become indistinguishable from Rachel Madow. You chop your own argument off at the knees by associating it with Nobel anything.

Swan wrote:Do you believe that if you say that you are not my pet fool, that you are not a pet fool?

If you are talking about how I piss on your carpet and eat your lunch right off your table, then I guess you have a point. Oooops, I just left a little prize in your shoe.

Swan wrote: Do you think that anyone on planet Earth would miss you if you vanished right now?

I wonder if my children would notice that I was missing. My wife would initially be confused by the discontinuation of my paycheck, but she would quickly force herself to put up with all the life insurance money.

Nope, there would be no widespread anguish if I were to vanish. You might be the only one who is incapacitated by distress. For that, I recommend moderate therapy.

Swan wrote: I am invested in quantum computers; you are invested in trolls.

You've become Xadoman! I bet I could recommend you get out immediately and you would presume that I was merely being envious. I bet I could recommend you stop bending over furniture for your thought-controllers and you would meekly ask permission to do so from your thought-controllers.

Swan wrote:Did you know that there is a World full of love, wonder and beauty outside your bedroom?

What's a bedroom?

.


Says the idiot who literally denies that the last ice age happened at all, because it does not fit into his worldview that the climate of Earth never changes

Climate cannot change. There is no value associated with climate to change.
How do you know an ice age ever happened?
There is no such thing as a global climate.


LOL if the climate cannot change, then how did the climate that the Earth has now form after the ball of debris that became the Earth formed.


Earth has but one climate? Great! In just a sentence or two, please describe the climate similarities between Siberia and Hawaii.

Swan wrote:
you are here entertaining me

Ha! Not quite. I think you missed the mark. I for one, find you very entertaining when you think you're the thmarteth perthon because you can Goodlenknow....and then you get destroyed by people who actually know.

Keep it up! Makes for great morning reading material.
Thanks!


Actually the micro climate in my vegetable garden is different than the climate in my front yard and the Earth has millions of macro and micro climates. The climate at the top of mount Kilauea is far different than at the sea.

Paradox....unless you have somehow caused the micro and macros to become entangled....then I would say you've paved the way for more research grant money.


LOL says the schizzo who changes their name according to how embarrassed the last name caused them to be. The Earth has millions of macro and micro climates, and the nobel prize for physics just went to three men for their work with entanglement and there is nothing that you can do to change this.


...and you fell for it!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

GFM, I think you have a new buzzword here. Quantum Entangled Climate!


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-10-2022 21:24
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2621)
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: ... the [political virtue signalling award] for [political agenda pretending to be] physics went to three men who [provided the media amazing new ammunition to manipulate the gullible in] both quantum computers and quantum cryptography.

The Nobel Institution has become indistinguishable from Rachel Madow. You chop your own argument off at the knees by associating it with Nobel anything.

Swan wrote:Do you believe that if you say that you are not my pet fool, that you are not a pet fool?

If you are talking about how I piss on your carpet and eat your lunch right off your table, then I guess you have a point. Oooops, I just left a little prize in your shoe.

Swan wrote: Do you think that anyone on planet Earth would miss you if you vanished right now?

I wonder if my children would notice that I was missing. My wife would initially be confused by the discontinuation of my paycheck, but she would quickly force herself to put up with all the life insurance money.

Nope, there would be no widespread anguish if I were to vanish. You might be the only one who is incapacitated by distress. For that, I recommend moderate therapy.

Swan wrote: I am invested in quantum computers; you are invested in trolls.

You've become Xadoman! I bet I could recommend you get out immediately and you would presume that I was merely being envious. I bet I could recommend you stop bending over furniture for your thought-controllers and you would meekly ask permission to do so from your thought-controllers.

Swan wrote:Did you know that there is a World full of love, wonder and beauty outside your bedroom?

What's a bedroom?

.


Says the idiot who literally denies that the last ice age happened at all, because it does not fit into his worldview that the climate of Earth never changes

Climate cannot change. There is no value associated with climate to change.
How do you know an ice age ever happened?
There is no such thing as a global climate.


LOL if the climate cannot change, then how did the climate that the Earth has now form after the ball of debris that became the Earth formed.


Earth has but one climate? Great! In just a sentence or two, please describe the climate similarities between Siberia and Hawaii.

Swan wrote:
you are here entertaining me

Ha! Not quite. I think you missed the mark. I for one, find you very entertaining when you think you're the thmarteth perthon because you can Goodlenknow....and then you get destroyed by people who actually know.

Keep it up! Makes for great morning reading material.
Thanks!


Actually the micro climate in my vegetable garden is different than the climate in my front yard and the Earth has millions of macro and micro climates. The climate at the top of mount Kilauea is far different than at the sea.

Paradox....unless you have somehow caused the micro and macros to become entangled....then I would say you've paved the way for more research grant money.

Heh. I like this. A new buzzword! Quantum Entangled Climate!


Unimaginable is the breakneck speed at which forcings and feedback loops will accelerate Quantum Entangled Climate Change right on past the tipping point.

The inevitable quantum entangled climate modeling hoax will only breed quantum entangled fear mongering. Fear will spread faster than the speed of light.

Yup. It's what is next.


Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not.- Swan
06-10-2022 21:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
4 minute readOctober 4, 20222:04 PM EDTLast Updated 3 hours ago {Reuters}


Scientists Alain Aspect, John Clauser and Anton Zeilinger and of course MUAA/Me/Myself/and I, won the Nobel physics prize for quantum entanglement controls

Summary
Winners opened the way to powerful new quantum technologies
Findings enabled work on quantum computers, encryption
Winners' research is based on 'mind-boggling' insight
Zeilinger 'shocked but very positive' on hearing the news
Scientists shone light on the behavior of subatomic particles
STOCKHOLM, Oct 4 (Reuters) - Scientists Alain Aspect, John Clauser and Anton Zeilinger won the 2022 Nobel Prize in Physics for experiments in quantum mechanics that laid the groundwork for rapidly-developing new applications in computing and cryptography.

"Their results have cleared the way for new technology based upon quantum information," the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences said of the laureates -- Aspect, who is French, Clauser, an American and Zeilinger, an Austrian.

The scientists all conducted experiments into quantum entanglement, where two particles are linked regardless of the space between them, a field that unsettled Albert Einstein himself, who once referred to it in a letter as "spooky action at a distance".

"I'm very happy ... I first started this work back in 1969 and I'm happy to still be alive to be able get the prize," Clauser, 79, told Reuters by phone from his home in Walnut Creek, California.


Yawn, now what were we conversing about yesterday?

One day I will be off the mark, but no one that will ever read this will see that day, not ever.

Science isn't a prize. You are still ignoring quantum mechanics. There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'.


It's ok, we understand that you are having a hard time losing in your own game on your own web page where you set all the rules but still end up with your little stick in your hand,

I didn't write this forum nor operate it. You are hallucinating. You are still ignoring quantum mechanics as well.
Swan wrote:
because the Nobel prize for physics went to three men who paved the way for both quantum computers and quantum cryptography.

There is no such thing as quantum computers or quantum cryptography. Science isn't a prize.
Swan wrote:
...deleted Mantra 1a...1i...
I am invested in quantum computers; you are invested in trolls.
...deleted Mantra 1i...

So you have no investments. Gotit.

Jealousy.


I also own Raytheon who makes the Javelin anti-tank missile that is devastating the Russian tank presence in the Ukraine, with about another 10,000 on order. But you already knew that. Not sure why you deny that quantum computers are real, but then you studied for about 8 years to perform your psychological test of your own ineptitude on the internet. However, I have great news, which is that your psychological ineptitude is stellar.

Carry on soldier, and get the carrots to the cook on time today.

Jealousy.


Yes you are jealous, while I am retired

LIF. Grow up.


Says the idiot who denies the last ice age ever happened or that terminal moraines exist and the buffoon who studied 8 years just to do this with me.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
06-10-2022 21:44
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Says the idiot who denies the last ice age ever happened or that terminal moraines exist and the buffoon who studied 8 years just to do this with me.


Repetition fallacy (chanting). Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism). Insult fallacy.

Since you have no further arguments, done here.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 06-10-2022 21:46
07-10-2022 01:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Says the idiot who denies the last ice age ever happened or that terminal moraines exist and the buffoon who studied 8 years just to do this with me.


Repetition fallacy (chanting). Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism). Insult fallacy.

Since you have no further arguments, done here.


The truth is very ugly for a little communist like you!

Says the idiot who denies the last ice age ever happened or that terminal moraines exist and the buffoon who studied 8 years just to do this with me.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL




Join the debate Sleuths of 'spooky' quantum entanglement science win Nobel physics prize for 2022:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Google and NASA achieved quantum supremacy in 20195020-11-2022 23:20
30,000 SCIENTISTS SIGN PETITION ON GLOBAL WARMING, CLAIMING THAT THERE IS NO SETTLED SCIENCE202-11-2022 23:15
Quantum computing explained for idiots, you know who u r6701-11-2022 04:08
Quantum internet alliance to build unhackable quantum internet7930-10-2022 02:08
What Is Quantum Entanglement? A Physicist Explains QE for really dumb people2428-10-2022 19:48
Articles
Al Gore: Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact