Remember me
▼ Content

All Governments & Organizations Are Making A Critical Basic Mistake About Climate Change Global Warmi

Page 1 of 3123>
All Governments & Organizations Are Making A Critical Basic Mistake About Climate Change Global Warming Su22-01-2020 09:49
Earth_Master
☆☆☆☆☆
(15)
All Governments & Organizations Are Making A Critical Basic Mistake About Climate Change Global Warming Subject

Life exist beyond Earth planet, it is always connect with the Universe.

How about all the "climate change, global warming" experiment test area?

It only occurred in small fixed room lab.

In businesses, in order to success, you must first make small model product first then test it out. You do not make mass products without small experiment in advance.

That basic same knowledge apply to the climate change & global warming as well.

But now, instead of small test. They only fight in theory & want do mass product without any real life experiment.

The small test here mean test in less than 10 days of what actions you think it is "right", what actions do you think is going to "save/reduce" global warming.

It is super easy to do the test in whole Earth about global warming subject.

The big question is what the hex all the Governments & secret societies are thinking?

Why there is no real life test about global warming subject, but only theory battle and tell the mass the wrong info.

Sorry to all governments, secret groups/organizations that: if there is credit money, so there is also credit dead karma ! At some point in 2020, many of you will disappeared by divine unseen force.

All ancient civilizations collapsed because they did not understand the environment.

That same rule apply to this civilization as well.

I have tried my best to convince & help you guys, but if you guys still choose dark over light, do not open your eyes, then you must die to wake up the people, there is no other choice. The ultimate DEADLINE for all is 20th February 2020.

Regard,
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Saoshyant Kalki Christ Anyname

Source: https://theworld.data.blog/2020/01/22/all-governments-organizations-are-making-a-critical-basic-mistake-about-climate-change-global-warming-subject/
22-01-2020 17:23
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
22-01-2020 17:43
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
Earth_Master wrote: Life exist beyond Earth planet

I like this, i.e. "Earth planet." I think I'll use it.

Earth_Master wrote: it is always connect with the Universe.

... and now, thanks to Apple, it connects with a standard USB cable.

Earth_Master wrote: How about all the "climate change, global warming" experiment test area?

Area 51 was as good a place as any.

Earth_Master wrote: It only occurred in small fixed room lab.

They finally got that room fixed? That's good news.

Earth_Master wrote: The big question is what the hex all the Governments & secret societies are thinking?

If I were to tell you the answer, it wouldn't be a secret anymore.

Earth_Master wrote:At some point in 2020, many of you will disappeared by divine unseen force.

That force is often called Travelocity.

Earth_Master wrote:All ancient civilizations collapsed because they did not understand the environment.

There was no Travelocity back then.

Earth_Master wrote: That same rule apply to this civilization as well.

The Northridge Fashion Center?

Earth_Master wrote: I have tried my best to convince & help you guys, but if you guys still choose dark over light, do not open your eyes, then you must die to wake up the people, there is no other choice. The ultimate DEADLINE for all is 20th February 2020.

You didn't provide an address to send the waivers.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
22-01-2020 20:48
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5193)
That really sucks! The world is going to end, week before my birthday, and I had plans... At least the other cult gave us until 2030.

The way I see it, mankind has never had any effect or control over the earth planet. We are just along for the ride, as it flies around the Sun. We are like fleas on dog, maybe a little annoying to the dog, at best, but we can't keep the dog from going swimming, rolling in the mud, laying out in the sun. We can't stop the dog's owner from giving a flea bath, spraying chemicals. Basically, the dog can do all kinds of horrible things to the fleas, but the figure out some way to survive. We can't fight the planet, the climate, we can only figure out ways to live with what is handed to us.
22-01-2020 20:58
(14373)
HarveyH55 wrote:We can't fight the planet, the climate, we can only figure out ways to live with what is handed to us.

What I was thinking was that if we were really serious about fighting this Global Warming thing, we could get all the people together in one region 27-degrees off the equator, and right when the sun is overhead, we all jump and stomp the earth together, knocking it away from the sun. It might just be a little bit, but it might be all we need to avoid the tipping point before it's too late.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
22-01-2020 23:28
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:We can't fight the planet, the climate, we can only figure out ways to live with what is handed to us.

What I was thinking was that if we were really serious about fighting this Global Warming thing, we could get all the people together in one region 27-degrees off the equator, and right when the sun is overhead, we all jump and stomp the earth together, knocking it away from the sun. It might just be a little bit, but it might be all we need to avoid the tipping point before it's too late.

YAY!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA JOIN THIS EFFORT TO FIGHT THE ARCH-VILLAIN!!! Maybe Climate will then forgive me for my carbon sins??
23-01-2020 04:02
(5193)
IBdaMann wrote:

It's a really big planet, not sure if there are enough people to have any effect. But then again, I don't think we generate enough CO2 pollution to do anything either. let's see... If we were at 380 ppm, in 1960, from the accurate data provide by the Mauna Loa monitoring station, on the side of an active volcano... And we are at 410 ppm in 2020, that's a 30 ppm increase, over 60 years. I'd figure the percent increase, but too many zeros to keep track of... I really suck and micromath...
23-01-2020 07:05
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
HarveyH55 wrote:...at 380 ppm, in 1960, from the accurate data provide by the Mauna Loa monitoring station, on the side of an active volcano... And we are at 410 ppm in 2020...

It was ~315, so a rougly 80 ppm increase. That's 80/315 = 0.254 or a 25.4% increase in 50 years.
23-01-2020 10:47
(5193)
So, it't a 0.00254% increase, in the total volume of the atmosphere?
23-01-2020 12:28
(3979)
HarveyH55 wrote:
So, it't a 0.00254% increase, in the total volume of the atmosphere?
well if CO2 doesn't matter it's insignificant. If it does it's a big increase. Right?
23-01-2020 12:56
Earth_Master
☆☆☆☆☆
(15)
Without real life testing, real life experiment. All the assumption theory about Global Warming & CO2 emission is just waste of time.

If do not want to do that experiment, then look at Tambora volcano eruption in 1815 where the truth is right there !
23-01-2020 18:52
(14373)
Earth_Master wrote:
Without real life testing, real life experiment. All the assumption theory about Global Warming & CO2 emission is just waste of time.

How about violations of physics? What do you think about violations of physics? Should we waste time and resources performing real life testing on violations of physics?

23-01-2020 20:53
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:...at 380 ppm, in 1960, from the accurate data provide by the Mauna Loa monitoring station, on the side of an active volcano... And we are at 410 ppm in 2020...

It was ~315, so a rougly 80 ppm increase. That's 80/315 = 0.254 or a 25.4% increase in 50 years.

Cooked data. Useless. Volcanic activity in the area is not showing on the graph.

It is actually not possible to measure the global concentration of atmospheric CO2. It is not uniformly distributed in the atmosphere. We don't have anywhere near enough stations to do it. I discard the Mauna Loa data since they've been shown to be cooking their data.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 23-01-2020 20:54
23-01-2020 21:08
(14373)
tmiddles wrote:It was ~315, so a rougly 80 ppm increase. That's 80/315 = 0.254 or a 25.4% increase in 50 years.

I can see why you get perturbed when I question things. It's an abrasive rub against your propensity to believe whatever you find on the internet, like this chart you are quoting.

You know that phrase "Just because it's on the internet doesn't mean that it's true."? You misread that memo. You thought that you were instructed to believe everything on the internet BECAUSE it's on the internet.

I think I understand a little better now.

23-01-2020 21:12
(5193)
IBdaMann wrote:
Earth_Master wrote:

How about violations of physics? What do you think about violations of physics? Should we waste time and resources performing real life testing on violations of physics?

It's not a waste of time! I really enjoy reading about perpetual motion machines, occasionally a YouTube video. It's like watching a magic show, where you try to figure out the tricks. I guess they wouldn't be entertaining, if taxpayers were expected to pickup the price of admission/emission(?)...
23-01-2020 22:16
(21559)
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Earth_Master wrote:

It's not a waste of time! I really enjoy reading about perpetual motion machines, occasionally a YouTube video. It's like watching a magic show, where you try to figure out the tricks. I guess they wouldn't be entertaining, if taxpayers were expected to pickup the price of admission/emission(?)...

Quite right. If YOU want to pay to see that magick device, enjoy! When I have to pay to buy the magick device by force, that's a problem. That's called 'fascism'.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 23-01-2020 22:17
24-01-2020 01:36
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:"Just because it's on the internet doesn't mean that it's true."?

ITN/IBD don't believe anything on the internet or published in any book is true.

5 years without any reference being validated.

I'm not saying it's true and exacting data of infinite precision. I'm breaking down someone else's work so that i can understand it.

Keep on keepin on with your "Nothing Can Be Known" movement guys.
24-01-2020 02:10
(21559)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:"Just because it's on the internet doesn't mean that it's true."?

ITN/IBD don't believe anything on the internet or published in any book is true.

Lie. Compositional error fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
5 years without any reference being validated.

Lie. RDCF. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
I'm not saying it's true and exacting data of infinite precision.

Irrelevance fallacy. You are trying to use random numbers as 'data'.
tmiddles wrote:
I'm breaking down someone else's work so that i can understand it.

Random numbers are not data.
tmiddles wrote:
Keep on keepin on with your "Nothing Can Be Known" movement guys.

Compositional error fallacy. RDCF. RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

24-01-2020 02:20
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:Compositional error fallacy..

ITN, you mention all these fallacies. I'd like to learn more about them. How can I do that? Could you recommend a book or other source I could gain this knowledge from?
24-01-2020 02:33
(21559)
tmiddles wrote:

ITN, you mention all these fallacies. I'd like to learn more about them. How can I do that? Could you recommend a book or other source I could gain this knowledge from?

RQAA

The Parrot Killer

24-01-2020 03:25
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

RQAA

24-01-2020 04:10
Earth_Master
☆☆☆☆☆
(15)
If you guys want debate then it is fine.

1. So can you guys explain why Moscow in Christmas did not have ice in 2019 - 2020 season, why in many years before that would never happen? You cannot say it just temporary or it is by luck chance because 100 years it did not happen so why now.

2. So the number is made up for agenda or whatever reason include a reason like a super being with super-ability gave them that info. But it does not matter, for you guys can have the number temperature of each nation each cities. But in the end number mean nothing, it is all about what you are seeing and facing with your own eyes.

3. So in science, you guys do many stupid non-sense experiment with no real objective, so why not do experiment to end the conflict between groups about this subject.

Because 1 group said here are what humans should live in the future, the other group said no.
Why do not just give the first group 7 days trial, whether for fun or for see how the weather change worldwide as whole. Each nation have their own weather season, but as a whole, it is not, it is either cooling or warming, and ice melting will be the standard meter not any kind of temperature.

What is better choice than a experiment, why keep theory fighting?
24-01-2020 04:20
Earth_Master
☆☆☆☆☆
(15)
In short, without a trial experiment in real life, there won't be end in this subject of global warming.
The climate is always change but the temperature as whole is either increase or decrease.

Why do you not try and have a real test? Because you guys got paid to do that?
You guys can use real history data from Tambora volcano eruption in 1815, but what many are saying and what government are saying is reserve with that real life fact !
24-01-2020 06:32
(14373)
HarveyH55 wrote:It's a really big planet, not sure if there are enough people to have any effect.

I used to think that as well back when there were only four billion people in the world but now we're up to almost double that so I think we can do it if we want it badly enough.

HarveyH55 wrote: But then again, I don't think we generate enough CO2 pollution to do anything either.

For me it's all about the tipping point. It might already be too late.

24-01-2020 06:37
(14373)
tmiddles wrote: ITN, you mention all these fallacies. I'd like to learn more about them. How can I do that? Could you recommend a book or other source I could gain this knowledge from?

Now I know why you never learned anything. You never had Into the Night available to explain to you how to learn things.

To Into the Night I say "How Dare You!" "You have destroyed his dreams." "tmiddles should be in school." "You have not done enough."

24-01-2020 10:47
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote: ITN, you mention all these fallacies. I'd like to learn more about them. How can I do that? Could you recommend a book or other source I could gain this knowledge from?

Now I know why you never learned anything...
You don't know either IBD? Do you know what the fallacies are? If so how did you learn them?

And I don't know your man on the street to learn in the oral tradition, so a book recommendation please.
24-01-2020 17:33
(14373)
tmiddles wrote: Do you know what the fallacies are?

I most certainly do.

tmiddles wrote: If so how did you learn them?

To best help you, please tell me what part of human learning you don't understand.

It puzzles me to find someone who is presumably an adult asking how someone learned something. I learned to play soccer. Are you wondering how I did that or do you just assume that I learned the way all people learn?

tmiddles wrote: And I don't know your man on the street to learn in the oral tradition, so a book recommendation please.

... and if I don't have one to offer, does that mean I never learned it?

This is where we stand:

1) Something seems to be preventing you from learning things.

2) You keep asking Into the Night and I how we learned certain things.
2a) You become totally confused at the suggestion that there is no single silver bullet book or internet site. You don't understand how people can learn information aside from regurgitating what they are told to say

3) All previous attempts by Into the Night and I to explain concepts to you in a manner by which people learn have been completely ignored by you, or actively rejected by you, mostly due to your Global Warming devotion and your Trump Derangement Syndrome. Nonetheless you keep repeating the same questions as though we never explained those concepts to you. You complain incessantly each and every time we refuse to repeat explanations that have been given and ignored multiple times.

4) You are currently asking for silver bullet references for concepts you apparently never learned, implying that the nonexistence of those silver bullet references indicates that we never learned what we learned.

Let me know if I missed anything.

[*find-TMIDDLESCANNOTLEARN]

24-01-2020 18:44
(21559)
Earth_Master wrote:
If you guys want debate then it is fine.

1. So can you guys explain why Moscow in Christmas did not have ice in 2019 - 2020 season, why in many years before that would never happen? You cannot say it just temporary or it is by luck chance because 100 years it did not happen so why now.

2. So the number is made up for agenda or whatever reason include a reason like a super being with super-ability gave them that info. But it does not matter, for you guys can have the number temperature of each nation each cities. But in the end number mean nothing, it is all about what you are seeing and facing with your own eyes.

3. So in science, you guys do many stupid non-sense experiment with no real objective, so why not do experiment to end the conflict between groups about this subject.

Because 1 group said here are what humans should live in the future, the other group said no.
Why do not just give the first group 7 days trial, whether for fun or for see how the weather change worldwide as whole. Each nation have their own weather season, but as a whole, it is not, it is either cooling or warming, and ice melting will be the standard meter not any kind of temperature.

What is better choice than a experiment, why keep theory fighting?

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth. There is no way to conduct your experiment and measure the results.

The Parrot Killer

24-01-2020 18:48
(21559)
Earth_Master wrote:
In short, without a trial experiment in real life, there won't be end in this subject of global warming.!
Define 'global warming'.
Earth_Master wrote:
The climate is always change but the temperature as whole is either increase or decrease.!
Climate has no temperature. A desert climate is still a desert climate. A marine climate is still a marine climate. Nothing has changed. Climate has no quantitative values.
Earth_Master wrote:
Why do you not try and have a real test?!

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth. Weather varies widely anyway. It is not possible to determine if any variance is due to your experiment.

The conditions imposed by your experiment are dangerous, unnecessary, and harsh.
Earth_Master wrote:
You guys can use real history data from Tambora volcano eruption in 1815,!
What about it?
Earth_Master wrote:
but what many are saying and what government are saying is reserve with that real life fact,

Define 'real'. I know what it means. Do you?

The Parrot Killer

24-01-2020 18:51
(21559)
IBdaMann wrote:

I most certainly do.

To best help you, please tell me what part of human learning you don't understand.

It puzzles me to find someone who is presumably an adult asking how someone learned something. I learned to play soccer. Are you wondering how I did that or do you just assume that I learned the way all people learn?

tmiddles wrote: And I don't know your man on the street to learn in the oral tradition, so a book recommendation please.

This is where we stand:

2a) You become totally confused at the suggestion that there is no single silver bullet book or internet site. You don't understand how people can learn information aside from regurgitating what they are told to say

3) All previous attempts by Into the Night and I to explain concepts to you in a manner by which people learn have been completely ignored by you, or actively rejected by you, mostly due to your Global Warming devotion and your Trump Derangement Syndrome. Nonetheless you keep repeating the same questions as though we never explained those concepts to you. You complain incessantly each and every time we refuse to repeat explanations that have been given and ignored multiple times.

4) You are currently asking for silver bullet references for concepts you apparently never learned, implying that the nonexistence of those silver bullet references indicates that we never learned what we learned.

I think you covered it marvelously.

The Parrot Killer

24-01-2020 19:06
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I most certainly do.

This is where we stand:

I think you covered it marvelously.

Sounds quite accurate to me.
24-01-2020 19:18
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Now I know why you never learned anything...
You don't know either IBD? Do you know what the fallacies are?

Yes, I know what fallacies are.

tmiddles wrote:
If so how did you learn them?

The same way that I learned how to ride a bike, drive a car, drive a tractor, use semi-complex formulas in Microsoft Excel, etc...

tmiddles wrote:
And I don't know your man on the street to learn in the oral tradition, so a book recommendation please.

There is no "book" of fallacies.
24-01-2020 19:25
(21559)
tmiddles wrote:
Do you know what the fallacies are?

A fallacy is an error in logic, similar to an error in mathematics. Logic is a closed functional system, just like mathematics.

Do you know what mathematical errors are? How did you learn them?

The Parrot Killer

24-01-2020 23:37
(3979)
gfm7175 wrote:

Oral tradition gfm?

How'd you learn them?
Edited on 24-01-2020 23:46
24-01-2020 23:38
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
From the textbooks I've had in mathematics.

Have you really never used a textbook?
Edited on 24-01-2020 23:38
25-01-2020 00:09
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Oral tradition gfm?

How'd you learn them?

Already answered.
25-01-2020 00:13
(3979)
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Oral tradition gfm?

How'd you learn them?

Already answered.

gfm7175 wrote:
The same way that I learned how to ride a bike, drive a car, drive a tractor, use semi-complex formulas in Microsoft Excel, etc...

Is not an answer. It alludes to something without naming it.
25-01-2020 00:14
(21559)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Yet you deny mathematics.

I submit you never learned mathematics. You obviously never learned logic either.

The Parrot Killer

25-01-2020 00:18
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Did you ever do any homework in math class? Any classwork? Quizzes? Tests? Ever ask the teacher any questions?
25-01-2020 00:20
(3979)
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Did you ever do any homework in math class? Any classwork? Quizzes? Tests? Ever ask the teacher any questions?

I didn't ask the teacher questions at home no. They lived somewhere else.
Page 1 of 3123>

Join the debate All Governments & Organizations Are Making A Critical Basic Mistake About Climate Change Global Warmi:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Basic Mistakes in Math, Just an FYI, 2 x 2 ≠ 4.027-01-2024 19:01
IbdaMann physics mistake5511-12-2023 14:01
The Technology Team & Some Entities Was, Are Preventing The Messiah To Save The World1702-08-2023 06:23
QUANTUM COMPUTING ON A COMMODORE 64 IN 200 LINES OF BASIC305-07-2023 18:48
Climate change keeps making wildfires and smoke worse503-07-2023 03:40
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact