gravity and temperature

Page 6 of 6<<<456
19-11-2021 19:25
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Hurricanes are natures 'gravity wheels"? I don't think your Bill Nye weather lesson comes close. Not all tropical storms travel from Africa...

And not all jet streams are Norwegian...

And the Christian says "we are white". As a disabled veteran I can't be an "American". Thank you gfm. I just didn't know that some of you were so openly racist.

Racism. Inversion fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 19-11-2021 19:25
20-11-2021 08:39
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Hurricanes are natures 'gravity wheels"? I don't think your Bill Nye weather lesson comes close. Not all tropical storms travel from Africa...

And the Christian says "we are white". As a disabled veteran I can't be an "American". Thank you gfm. I just didn't know that some of you were so openly racist.

Do self-inflicted injuries qualify you as a disabled veteran? Were the injuries during or after your service?
You're a perpetual victim, somebody else is to blame for all you problems.
20-11-2021 17:06
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Do self-inflicted injuries qualify you as a disabled veteran? Were the injuries during or after your service?

Harvey, if things work out for me I'll say things would've gone better but I was told that it is not discrimination but is exploitation which is the basis of American capitalism.
And I'll be able to say that when a surgeon put my intestines in wrong when I had surgery because of cancer that he did me a favor. This is because his friends also ignored what their friend did.
And as a result, instead of trying to get along with Americans I made better use of my time. And if I were to use you as an example I would say that you're a typical American so what you're doing is "normal". In fact I could say that you're
Standing Your Ground.
And if you consider with Rittenhouse, the people he killed/shot were standing their ground. And yet that was Rittenhouse's defense as well. And now we're back to The Wild West.
20-11-2021 18:43
(21599)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Harvey, if things work out for me I'll say things would've gone better but I was told that it is not discrimination but is exploitation which is the basis of American capitalism.
And I'll be able to say that when a surgeon put my intestines in wrong when I had surgery because of cancer that he did me a favor. This is because his friends also ignored what their friend did.
And as a result, instead of trying to get along with Americans I made better use of my time. And if I were to use you as an example I would say that you're a typical American so what you're doing is "normal". In fact I could say that you're
Standing Your Ground.
And if you consider with Rittenhouse, the people he killed/shot were standing their ground. And yet that was Rittenhouse's defense as well. And now we're back to The Wild West.

They were not standing their ground. They were actively trying to attack Rittenhouse. They got shot for it.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
20-11-2021 20:05
(5197)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Standing Your Ground.

Learn some physiology. Your surgeon did nothing wrong. He removed a cancerous section of you intestine, re-positioned what was left, so it could heal and function (if you followed instructions). Your intestines aren't anchored in a specific position. They are held in a 'sack', and move freely. Mostly likely the 'anchor' your surgeon used, to position the part healing, would dissolve over time, after you completely healed (months). But, of course being born Norwegian, you know all about everything, and everyone else is always wrong...

Rittenhouse went looking for trouble, just like the rioters and looters. They all got less than they deserved, but deserved everything they got. Rittenhouse probably will make lots of money for his lawyers, maybe break even, or profit a little himself. He'll sue, and he'll get sued, real cash-cow for the courts and lawyers. Mean while, he'll be constantly reminded of what he did. Most are going to pat him on the back, and call him a 'hero'. Likely get beat up a few times, maybe killed. He'll have to constantly consider that possibility for a very long time. His choice of schools, and employment will be limited, since he's going to bring that trouble everywhere he goes.
20-11-2021 20:12
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Would you like for me to correct your grammar? You should have said "blame for all of your problems". I am saying that Jesus blessed me when he told my surgeon to put my intestines in wrong. Jesus knew I could have a better life if I didn't associate with Americans. He saved me. You see, people in church are seeking Jesus while I found him. And so he saved me from having their life.
I doubt Christians would like me saying that Jesus saved me from having their life because he knew I could do better. At the same time ignoring problems isn't a solution. Kind of why I have projects that I am pursuing while you are pursuing me. At the same time, your being jealous of my having taken the time to learn is your problem and not mine.
20-11-2021 20:34
(5197)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Would you like for me to correct your grammar? You should have said "blame for all of your problems". I am saying that Jesus blessed me when he told my surgeon to put my intestines in wrong. Jesus knew I could have a better life if I didn't associate with Americans. He saved me. You see, people in church are seeking Jesus while I found him. And so he saved me from having their life.
I doubt Christians would like me saying that Jesus saved me from having their life because he knew I could do better. At the same time ignoring problems isn't a solution. Kind of why I have projects that I am pursuing while you are pursuing me. At the same time, your being jealous of my having taken the time to learn is your problem and not mine.

The predictable Rev. Jim Jonesgaard deflection... Jesus saved you, from the people who devote their lives to him? Of course, if you believe Jesus saved you, then you are a Christian. But Christians hate you, and ruined your life. You're a Christian, so you hate yourself, ruined your own life... Any logic errors?
20-11-2021 21:10
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

The predictable Rev. Jim Jonesgaard deflection... Jesus saved you, from the people who devote their lives to him? Of course, if you believe Jesus saved you, then you are a Christian. But Christians hate you, and ruined your life. You're a Christian, so you hate yourself, ruined your own life... Any logic errors?

Harvey, because you've never taken responsibility for yourself, this is all you have? You know, attacking me?
21-11-2021 02:26
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
You set your self up James.I always thought that public opinion of Norwegians was very big blonde men that make boats out of wood and go round the world killing everyone with axes.Just like Russel Crowe.I did not think they are a victimised minority group.If you cant make it in the states you are not going to make it anywhere
21-11-2021 03:23
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Wind is created by uneven heating of the surface.That is it.Hot air rises as does hot water so the alarmists claim there is heat hiding in the depths of the ocean is just one more false claim
21-11-2021 04:31
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
duncan61 wrote:
You set your self up James.I always thought that public opinion of Norwegians was very big blonde men that make boats out of wood and go round the world killing everyone with axes.Just like Russel Crowe.I did not think they are a victimised minority group.If you cant make it in the states you are not going to make it anywhere

As Americans have always told me, it's not discrimination but exploitation. Australia is not the richest nor the greatest country on Earth. Rome is.

p.s., and that is as a disabled Veteran of the US Armed Forces. When it comes to my being 1/2 Norwegian, only if I mention it. I mention that I am a disabled Veteran first.
As for what I can do. If I can show that CO2 supports the Chapman cycle, what would you call that? That is the heart of the debate about climate change. Yet most people do not understand why that matters.
Edited on 21-11-2021 04:35
21-11-2021 09:05
(21599)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Standing Your Ground.

Learn some physiology. Your surgeon did nothing wrong. He removed a cancerous section of you intestine, re-positioned what was left, so it could heal and function (if you followed instructions). Your intestines aren't anchored in a specific position. They are held in a 'sack', and move freely. Mostly likely the 'anchor' your surgeon used, to position the part healing, would dissolve over time, after you completely healed (months). But, of course being born Norwegian, you know all about everything, and everyone else is always wrong...

Rittenhouse went looking for trouble, just like the rioters and looters. They all got less than they deserved, but deserved everything they got. Rittenhouse probably will make lots of money for his lawyers, maybe break even, or profit a little himself. He'll sue, and he'll get sued, real cash-cow for the courts and lawyers. Mean while, he'll be constantly reminded of what he did. Most are going to pat him on the back, and call him a 'hero'. Likely get beat up a few times, maybe killed. He'll have to constantly consider that possibility for a very long time. His choice of schools, and employment will be limited, since he's going to bring that trouble everywhere he goes.

Why do you think Rittenhouse went looking for trouble? He didn't attack anyone, he wasn't burning down car dealerships or anything else, and wasn't vandalizing anything.

Rosenbaum went to Kenosha looking for trouble. He went to riot, commit arson, and attack people. He paid the price for it too, when he attacked Kyle.

The Parrot Killer

21-11-2021 09:07
(21599)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Whiner. Nitpicking.

The Parrot Killer

21-11-2021 09:08
(21599)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Harvey, because you've never taken responsibility for yourself, this is all you have? You know, attacking me?

Harvey takes responsibility for himself. You don't, whiner.

The Parrot Killer

21-11-2021 09:13
(21599)
James___ wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

As Americans have always told me, it's not discrimination but exploitation. Australia is not the richest nor the greatest country on Earth. Rome is.

Rome is not a country.

The States of America is currently the richest country on Earth.
James___ wrote:
p.s., and that is as a disabled Veteran of the US Armed Forces. When it comes to my being 1/2 Norwegian, only if I mention it. I mention that I am a disabled Veteran first.

Whiner.
James___ wrote:
As for what I can do. If I can show that CO2 supports the Chapman cycle,

CO2 is not involved the Chapman cycle. Denial of the Chapman cycle.
James___ wrote:
what would you call that?

Fantasy and denial of science.
James___ wrote:
That is the heart of the debate about climate change.

Define 'climate change'. Neither CO2 nor the Chapman cycle are capable of changing a climate.
James___ wrote:
Yet most people do not understand why that matters.

Because it doesn't.

The Parrot Killer

Page 6 of 6<<<456

Join the debate gravity and temperature:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Can we trust the satellite and surface-based temperature records?123-04-2024 16:21
Gravity1030-03-2024 02:38
Gravity Has Energy Debate3303-02-2024 17:02
Present temperature spike July '233127-09-2023 00:27
Surface temperature of earth according to Boltzmann law5610-05-2023 15:46
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact