Remember me
▼ Content

Gravity Has Energy Debate

Gravity Has Energy Debate28-01-2024 20:03
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Scientists say that gravity does not have energy. If you consider the Earth has kinetic energy KE = 1/2mv^2 then its KE = joules is 2.6481293e+27
The Moon's KE is 3.8372635e+22. e+xx means 10^xx.
The Earth's KE would be greater if the Moon didn't orbit the Earth. Instead the
Moon's velocity and KE is dependent on what the Earth has lost. At the same time the amount of energy in the Earth/Moon binary system remains unchanged.
When the Moon "fell" into the Earth's orbit then how the distribution of mass changed the distribution of energy in that system. I have to learn to talk smart in
case I am ever asked about this. I'm not sure why conservation of momentum
mo = mv and energy KE = 1/2mv^2 can't have something in common.
28-01-2024 20:13
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
And as I've mentioned, with the Moon's orbit influencing high tides on the opposite side of the Earth, that's not line of sight. That's the Earth's gravitational field being distorted by the drag the Moon is creating.
This allows for the Earth's gravitational field to have an average effect. This means that if scientists wanted to look for gravity waves, are there ripples within the high and low tide? A change in the Earth's gravity should be observable when
outside factors are removed from the equation.
It might be like the Foucault pendulum but at the atomic level. With the Foucault pendulum, how the Earth's spin on its axis determines its swing.
Attached image:

Edited on 28-01-2024 20:17
28-01-2024 21:05
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
This very much gets into thermodynamics as well. What thermodynamics
has to say;
The First Law of Thermodynamics states that energy can be converted from one form to another with the interaction of heat, work and internal energy, but it cannot be created nor destroyed, under any circumstances.
https://chem.libretexts.org/Bookshelves/Physical_and_Theoretical_Chemistry_Textbook_Maps/Supplemental_Modules_(Physical_and_Theoretical_Chemistry)/Thermodynamics/The_Four_Laws_of_Thermodynamics

What this means is that the Earth - Moon binary system has a total of
2.6481293e+27 + 3.8372635e+22 = 2.6481677e + 27. That's going 5 zeros to increase above the Earth's amount of joules, shows how exponential increase makes a significant difference.
The Moon redistributes the Earth's kinetic energy. Its mass and orbit determines
how much of Earth's kinetic energy that it's conserving in its own momentum.

momentum = mv
force = ma
KE = 1/2mv^2

Mass is a constant. And when f = ma because gravity accelerates at a = 9.81m/s
then force and energy have been transferred/conserved.
Edited on 28-01-2024 21:09
28-01-2024 21:48
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21612)
James_ wrote:
And as I've mentioned, with the Moon's orbit influencing high tides on the opposite side of the Earth, that's not line of sight. That's the Earth's gravitational field being distorted by the drag the Moon is creating.
This allows for the Earth's gravitational field to have an average effect. This means that if scientists wanted to look for gravity waves, are there ripples within the high and low tide? A change in the Earth's gravity should be observable when
It might be like the Foucault pendulum but at the atomic level. With the Foucault pendulum, how the Earth's spin on its axis determines its swing.

Gravity is not magnetism. Tides are not due to magnetism nor a distortion of any gravity field.
A spin is not a swing or an oscillation.

Tides occur because the Earth and the Moon orbit each other around a point called the barycenter. The barycenter is the center of gravity for the Earth-Moon system, NOT the center of the Earth. Newton's Theory of Gravitation explains the rest.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-01-2024 22:13
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Do we have the means to create artificial gravity? How about canceling gravity? We have no control over gravity. We can use gravity to perform work for us. We can mitigate the gravitational effects. But we don't manipulate gravity. Which is why gravity-wheels fail. Gravity remains constant. The gravity affects all parts of the wheel, all the time.
28-01-2024 23:05
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:

Gravity is not magnetism. Tides are not due to magnetism nor a distortion of any gravity field.

Tides occur because the Earth and the Moon orbit each other around a point called the barycenter. The barycenter is the center of gravity for the Earth-Moon system, NOT the center of the Earth. Newton's Theory of Gravitation explains the rest.

What allows for the barycenter? It cannot exist unless there is something that is acting on both the Moon and the Earth at the gravitational level.
28-01-2024 23:06
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Do we have the means to create artificial gravity? How about canceling gravity? We have no control over gravity. We can use gravity to perform work for us. We can mitigate the gravitational effects. But we don't manipulate gravity. Which is why gravity-wheels fail. Gravity remains constant. The gravity affects all parts of the wheel, all the time.

A perpetual motion machine does not need gravity.
28-01-2024 23:18
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14431)
HarveyH55 wrote: We can use gravity to perform work for us.

Yes. However, since gravity is only a force, and is not work, it is better to say that we can include gravity in a system that also utilizes other forces to perform work for us.

Nonetheless, yes, gravity is a force available for us to use.
29-01-2024 03:06
(21612)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:

What allows for the barycenter? It cannot exist unless there is something that is acting on both the Moon and the Earth at the gravitational level.

A barycenter does not require anything to allow it. It simply exists.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-01-2024 03:07
(21612)
James_ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

There is no such thing as a perpetual motion machine. You cannot create energy out of nothing.

The Parrot Killer

29-01-2024 05:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Scientists say that gravity does not have energy. If you consider the Earth has kinetic energy KE = 1/2mv^2 then its KE = joules is 2.6481293e+27
The Moon's KE is 3.8372635e+22. e+xx means 10^xx.
The Earth's KE would be greater if the Moon didn't orbit the Earth. Instead the
Moon's velocity and KE is dependent on what the Earth has lost. At the same time the amount of energy in the Earth/Moon binary system remains unchanged.
When the Moon "fell" into the Earth's orbit then how the distribution of mass changed the distribution of energy in that system. I have to learn to talk smart in
case I am ever asked about this. I'm not sure why conservation of momentum
mo = mv and energy KE = 1/2mv^2 can't have something in common.

Did you finish your fruit loops?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
30-01-2024 03:51
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
James_ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

But gravity still a key force that causes them to fail. They all need to produce more energy, than was put in, just to stay in motion perpetually. A lot more, if you want the machine to perform work, and not just be a novelty. I do believe those who build perpetual motion machines contribute, and not a waste. Most machinery are inefficient. It's more about the work they can perform, and not the amount of energy used.
30-01-2024 13:50
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James_ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

But gravity still a key force that causes them to fail. They all need to produce more energy, than was put in, just to stay in motion perpetually. A lot more, if you want the machine to perform work, and not just be a novelty. I do believe those who build perpetual motion machines contribute, and not a waste. Most machinery are inefficient. It's more about the work they can perform, and not the amount of energy used.

Harvey, You'll need to consider that people (actually scientists but scientists are people too, right?) did not take the time to diagram a wheel. With the math, basic
algebra and trigonometry work just fine. This is because we can use trigonometry
to know how much gravity is accelerating the wheel.
f(x) = a sin θ, in plain English, 9.81m/s is a straight down drop With a wheel, the
angle, θ, º will determine what decimal below 1 it will be multiplied by.
An example, on a downward slope of a cos 30º, anything rolling down the ramp would accelerate at .5 * 9.81 = 4.905m/s.
With algebra, if you look at the diagram, 2 weights are lifted a distance of x. The
overbalanced weight to the right has torque mx (mass * x). What this says is that the overbalanced weight has to generate twice as much torque that 1 weight requires.
The overbalanced weight is at x so that accounts for 1 weight if it drops 1 in what unit of measure is being used. Feet, inches, centimeters, etc. Then 2x = 2 * x.
What that would actually be saying is torque needed for lift equals 2 weights.
And when weight can't be added then you move twice the distance.
With the lines above and below the overbalanced weight, how much the overbalanced weight needs to drop to lift 2 weights using leverage. Then if you notice, if you consider a weight drops straight down from top center to bottom center is much more than is required to lift 2 weights, then that is "free energy" if you can afford to build this kind of engine.
Attached image:

Edited on 30-01-2024 13:51
30-01-2024 16:10
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Harveey, With the 1, if it is 1 ft, 1 meter or 1 inch, the weight on the right
might be 5. With what I am building, if a weight is lifted 5 inches then for the overbalanced weight to generate torque, where the center of gravity (CoG)
was needs to drop 1 inch. This allows for torque to be considered.
Lifting a weight 5 inches is considered to requite the torque of the same weight
swinging down a 2 1/2 inch radius so it drops 5 inches. Incorrect assumptions
were made.
What's not an overbalanced weight is considered to be in a position of balanced.
This allows for only work and net force to be considered, it really does simplify things. And it's the straight drop of the weight that generates torque as well as its distance to the right.
Attached image:

30-01-2024 21:11
(21612)
James_ wrote:
might be 5. With what I am building, if a weight is lifted 5 inches then for the overbalanced weight to generate torque, where the center of gravity (CoG)
Lifting a weight 5 inches is considered to requite the torque of the same weight
were made.
What's not an overbalanced weight is considered to be in a position of balanced.
This allows for only work and net force to be considered, it really does simplify things. And it's the straight drop of the weight that generates torque as well as its distance to the right.

...and like all other Bessler wheels that have been built before, it is not an engine nor a perpetual motion machine. It will fail the same way all of them has failed before.

The Parrot Killer

30-01-2024 21:41
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
were made.

...and like all other Bessler wheels that have been built before, it is not an engine nor a perpetual motion machine. It will fail the same way all of them has failed before.

Yep, if it works I'll have failed. I wanted to prove "WHY" perpetual motion was impossible. Then I realized that angular momentum is not linear momentum. That means the law conservation of momentum allows for momentum to be conserved by transferring momentum to another weight/body that has mass.
If my build works then that will prove that no one bothered to diagram the problem. Then it can be seen where work (w = md) is relative to torque.
30-01-2024 21:51
(21612)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
were made.

Yep, if it works I'll have failed. I wanted to prove "WHY" perpetual motion was impossible. Then I realized that angular momentum is not linear momentum. That means the law conservation of momentum allows for momentum to be conserved by transferring momentum to another weight/body that has mass.
If my build works then that will prove that no one bothered to diagram the problem. Then it can be seen where work (w = md) is relative to torque.

There is really nothing special about your build. It is no different than any other Bessler wheel.

The Parrot Killer

31-01-2024 01:08
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Into the Night wrote:

There is really nothing special about your build. It is no different than any other Bessler wheel.

And it works and I'll be famous. I'll be saying that gravity has energy. The current belief in science is that gravity is a force that has no energy. Then if my math is accepted I think the Smithsonian Institution will be calling. What I plan on doing is donating everything to Zittau, Saxony, Germany, Bessler's hometown.
And with gravity having energy then I could mention my theory about why the tropopause is a physical barrier like the glass in a greenhouse while it is a gas.
It's possible that both the mesopause and the tropopause are both the result of the attraction between the Earth (ground) and the Van Allen radiation belts (anode). And this would get into why gravity has energy. Dark matter might simply be the inverse function of light. In science they say;

"with every action there's an equal opposite reaction. With every problem, there's a solution: just a matter of taking action."
― Albert Einstein

So dark matter would be an equal opposite reaction to light.
31-01-2024 05:27
(21612)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

And it works and I'll be famous. I'll be saying that gravity has energy. The current belief in science is that gravity is a force that has no energy. Then if my math is accepted I think the Smithsonian Institution will be calling. What I plan on doing is donating everything to Zittau, Saxony, Germany, Bessler's hometown.
And with gravity having energy then I could mention my theory about why the tropopause is a physical barrier like the glass in a greenhouse while it is a gas.
It's possible that both the mesopause and the tropopause are both the result of the attraction between the Earth (ground) and the Van Allen radiation belts (anode). And this would get into why gravity has energy. Dark matter might simply be the inverse function of light. In science they say;

"with every action there's an equal opposite reaction. With every problem, there's a solution: just a matter of taking action."
― Albert Einstein

I won't work. It is not possible to build a perpetual motion machine.
Glass is not a gas.
The tropopause does not trap heat or light. It is not possible to trap heat or light.
The Van Allen belts are not in the atmosphere. They are also not an anode.
Gravity is not energy.
Light has no 'inverse'. It is not an equation.
Random quotes don't help you.

The Parrot Killer

31-01-2024 17:26
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

― Albert Einstein

I won't work. It is not possible to build a perpetual motion machine.
Glass is not a gas.
The tropopause does not trap heat or light. It is not possible to trap heat or light.
The Van Allen belts are not in the atmosphere. They are also not an anode.
Gravity is not energy.
Light has no 'inverse'. It is not an equation.
Random quotes don't help you.

It seems that there are those who like the way I think. A successful demonstration
will be another step towards proving that gravity has energy. People ignore
f = ma = mv = 1/2mv^2 = KE. Just nothing complicated about it.
With the tropopause, it doesn't have to be a crystalline structure to create a transparent/clear barrier. That is prevents clouds from rising into the stratosphere while it is colder than both the stratosphere and the troposphere. What happened to thermodynamics and hot flows to cold?
Attached image:

31-01-2024 22:37
(21612)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

It seems that there are those who like the way I think.

So? They ignore the same physics you do.
James_ wrote:
A successful demonstration will be another step towards proving that gravity has energy.

Gravity is not energy.
James_ wrote:
People ignore

Math errors: Unit error
Logic errors: False equivalence fallacy.
James_ wrote:
With the tropopause, it doesn't have to be a crystalline structure to create a transparent/clear barrier.

It is not a barrier of any kind.
James_ wrote:
That is prevents clouds from rising into the stratosphere

It doesn't. Clouds commonly rise into and even form in the stratosphere.
James_ wrote:
while it is colder than both the stratosphere and the troposphere.

Due to the formation of ozone.
James_ wrote:
What happened to thermodynamics and hot flows to cold?

The 2nd law of thermodynamics describes ENERGY, not temperature.
While temperature does indeed rise with altitude in the stratosphere (due to the destruction of ozone), total thermal energy continues to decline. Less mass, you see. You are ignoring the 0th law of thermodynamics again.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 31-01-2024 22:38
01-02-2024 01:56
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

James_ wrote:
A successful demonstration will be another step towards proving that gravity has energy.

Gravity is not energy.
James_ wrote:
People ignore

James_ wrote:
With the tropopause, it doesn't have to be a crystalline structure to create a transparent/clear barrier.

James_ wrote:

James_ wrote:

James_ wrote:

While temperature does indeed rise with altitude in the stratosphere (due to the destruction of ozone), total thermal energy continues to decline. Less mass, you see. You are ignoring the 0th law of thermodynamics again.

I've actually started a spreadsheet so I can create a basis for both regional climate variance and ice ages. All I need to do for now is to show that a warming
period like this would be called a minor climate ripple. And this gets into "gravity has energy".
Because gravity has energy, it's moment of inertia will influence how much the Sun's orbital velocity accelerates the Earth. Basically the faster the Earth spins the slower it will orbit the Sun. Why an ice age ends, a slower linear velocity means a less elliptical orbit. And this allows for regional climate variance.
And as I did when finding that the atmospheric pressures of Venus, Earth and Mars are all relative to their orbits around the Sun, I think I'll find a pattern. And when I find that then both the north pacific current and the Gulf Stream could be considered as to having a warming and cooling affect on the atmosphere.
Attached image:

01-02-2024 02:27
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Do you guys realize how wild this is? Saying that glaciers in the northern hemisphere helps the Earth to spin faster on its axis. And with the Sun's orbital velocity in the Earth's orbit being
v = √Gm/r. The closer the Earth is to the Sun the faster it should orbit the Sun.
And if the Earth's spin matters, then how does that agree with warm and cool periods? At present
I think the Earth's moment of inertia doesn't matter because gravity does not have energy.
01-02-2024 04:47
(21612)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

James_ wrote:

Gravity is not energy.
James_ wrote:
People ignore

James_ wrote:

James_ wrote:

James_ wrote:

James_ wrote:

I've actually started a spreadsheet so I can create a basis for both regional climate variance and ice ages.

So you started a spreadsheet filled with random numbers. Whoopie.
James_ wrote:
All I need to do for now is to show that a warming
period like this would be called a minor climate ripple.

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth. Climate cannot change and has no temperature.
James_ wrote:
And this gets into "gravity has energy".

Gravity is not energy.
James_ wrote:
Because gravity has energy,

Gravity is not energy.
James_ wrote:
it's moment of inertia will influence how much the Sun's orbital velocity accelerates the Earth.

Now you are ignoring the Theory of Relativity again.
James_ wrote:
Basically the faster the Earth spins the slower it will orbit the Sun.

Spin is not orbit. One does not influence the other. Non-sequitur fallacy.
James_ wrote:
Why an ice age ends,

What ice age?
James_ wrote:
a slower linear velocity means a less elliptical orbit.

Lines are not ellipses.
James_ wrote:
And this allows for regional climate variance.

Climate cannot change.
James_ wrote:
And as I did when finding that the atmospheric pressures of Venus, Earth and Mars are all relative to their orbits around the Sun,

They aren't.
James_ wrote:
I think I'll find a pattern.

The pattern is known, and the distance from the Sun ain't it.
James_ wrote:
And when I find that then both the north pacific current and the Gulf Stream could be considered as to having a warming and cooling affect on the atmosphere.

Reversal fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

01-02-2024 04:50
(21612)
James_ wrote:
Do you guys realize how wild this is?

What? You're random statements?
James_ wrote:
Saying that glaciers in the northern hemisphere helps the Earth to spin faster on its axis.

They don't.
James_ wrote:
And with the Sun's orbital velocity in the Earth's orbit being
v = √Gm/r. The closer the Earth is to the Sun the faster it should orbit the Sun.

So?
James_ wrote:
And if the Earth's spin matters,

Spin is not orbit.
James_ wrote:
then how does that agree with warm and cool periods?

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.
James_ wrote:
At present I think the Earth's moment of inertia doesn't matter because gravity does not have energy.

There is no such thing as 'moment of inertia'.

The Parrot Killer

01-02-2024 12:23
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:

So?

When the Earth has a more elliptical orbit is when an ice age happens. And at the same time the Earth will be moving faster.
Why I find this interesting is the difference in the length of a complete night/day cycle and how close it is to 24 hours. The Earth's linear and angular velocity seems to adapt to the distance the Earth is from the Sun.
Linear velocity is how fast the Earth moves around the Sun. Angular velocity is how fast the Earth spins on its axis (day/night cycle).
01-02-2024 20:39
(21612)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:

So?

When the Earth has a more elliptical orbit is when an ice age happens.

What ice age?
James_ wrote:
And at the same time the Earth will be moving faster.

Eccentricity does not make anything move faster.
James_ wrote:
Why I find this interesting is the difference in the length of a complete night/day cycle and how close it is to 24 hours.

Funny how that works, since WE DESIGNATED WHAT AN HOUR IS! Reversal fallacy.
James_ wrote:
The Earth's linear and angular velocity seems to adapt to the distance the Earth is from the Sun.

No adaptation needed.
James_ wrote:
Linear velocity is how fast the Earth moves around the Sun. Angular velocity is how fast the Earth spins on its axis (day/night cycle).

Nope. Both are angular velocity.

The Parrot Killer

02-02-2024 03:42
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:

When an object/mass/weight is moving, it is linear velocity. When it is spinning then that is angular momentum. A bowling ball has both linear and angular momentum. It's rolling is angular momentum while its movement down the lane is linear momentum. When a bowling ball is rolling, it is spinning/rotating about its center.

Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:

What ice age?

This is sad. I happen to think the fjords in Norway (I lived there and went boating, fishing and swimming in a fjord
) were formed by tectonic plate depression and rebound. And where you see red dots west/north west of the name NORWAY is Aalesund.
If you notice the paths the different fjords follow from around Bergen up past Ålesund. They all have the same flow. And I believe that this is a feature that multiple ice ages would create in the topography of a mountainous country like Norway. And if it turns out that I'm right about that, they'll be able to say that someone who had an American mother and laert a snakk Norsk i Norge discovered how the fjords in Norway and Scandinavia were formed. That'd be pretty cool.
Then after this climate ripples could be discussed and how industrialization influences those ripples. https://www.nature.com/scitable/knowledge/library/abrupt-climate-change-during-the-last-ice-24288097/

p.s., I think it's pretty cool that I lived in Aalesund and learned Norwegian. At
least now I can consider that there have been multiple ice ages in the past. And I can consider how the rising seafloor (tectonic plate rebound) is decreasing the volume of water that can flow further north. And for me, this is what makes sense.
Attached image:

Edited on 02-02-2024 03:48
02-02-2024 20:22
(21612)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:

When an object/mass/weight is moving, it is linear velocity. When it is spinning then that is angular momentum. A bowling ball has both linear and angular momentum. It's rolling is angular momentum while its movement down the lane is linear momentum. When a bowling ball is rolling, it is spinning/rotating about its center.
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
[quote]James_ wrote:

What ice age?

This is sad. I happen to think the fjords in Norway (I lived there and went boating, fishing and swimming in a fjord
) were formed by tectonic plate depression and rebound. And where you see red dots west/north west of the name NORWAY is Aalesund.

If you notice the paths the different fjords follow from around Bergen up past Ålesund. They all have the same flow. And I believe that this is a feature that multiple ice ages would create in the topography of a mountainous country like Norway. And if it turns out that I'm right about that, they'll be able to say that someone who had an American mother and laert a snakk Norsk i Norge discovered how the fjords in Norway and Scandinavia were formed. That'd be pretty cool.
Then after this climate ripples could be discussed and how industrialization influences those ripples. https://www.nature.com/scitable/knowledge/library/abrupt-climate-change-during-the-last-ice-24288097/

p.s., I think it's pretty cool that I lived in Aalesund and learned Norwegian. At
least now I can consider that there have been multiple ice ages in the past. And I can consider how the rising seafloor (tectonic plate rebound) is decreasing the volume of water that can flow further north. And for me, this is what makes sense.

You never lived in Norway, dude.

The Parrot Killer

02-02-2024 21:20
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:

James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
[quote]James_ wrote:

What ice age?

And maybe I liked living in Seattle (Ballard actually) because it reminded me of Aalesund?
02-02-2024 23:30
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Web cameras around Aalesund.
https://www.smp.no/video/i/qWxKbL/se-alle-vaare-webkamera
03-02-2024 08:03
(21612)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:

James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
[quote]James_ wrote:

What ice age?

And maybe I liked living in Seattle (Ballard actually) because it reminded me of Aalesund?

You never lived in Norway.

The Parrot Killer

03-02-2024 11:43
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:

You never lived in Norway.

You got me. When we were going to move back to "Norway", my school teacher asked me what state it is in.

I remember when I started school in America, I had to take speech therapy.
They also pronounced my father's name wrong. They didn't know how to pronounce Per the right way so I taught her.

Edited on 03-02-2024 11:46
03-02-2024 17:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
were made.

Did Alan teach you that?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL

Join the debate Gravity Has Energy Debate:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Gravity1030-03-2024 02:38
We mourn the passing of climate debate.com1504-12-2023 17:11
Tell your old college professors to check out climate-debate.com for biogeochemistry30704-12-2023 15:34
climate-debate.com awaits 100th new member since my first post901-11-2023 22:45
Why is Climate-debate.com so messed up?21618-06-2023 10:42
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact