Remember me
▼ Content

We mourn the passing of climate debate.com

We mourn the passing of climate debate.com03-12-2023 01:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Please send flowers

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 03-12-2023 01:26
03-12-2023 21:21
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Please send flowers

Well I came across some real fun music to play in honor of the passing...

https://youtu.be/K-UWjKec43k?si=abPl-9fnGq33dlRb

Edited on 03-12-2023 21:22
RE: Didn't you help to kill it?03-12-2023 21:39
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(596)
Swan wrote:
Please send flowers

A year and a half ago, I posted here for the first time.

Snarky already had threads up complaining that the website is "dead".

The more I saw of Snarky's threads, filled with racism, homophobia, and insults...

In my opinion, there is only one other member who might bear more responsibility than Snarky for bringing about the death of this website.

Who would want to join a discussion where they see the ugly stuff this particular troll posts all the time?

Perhaps the site could come back to life if Snarky (aka Swan) just went back to wherever he belongs and stopped with the hourly trolling.
03-12-2023 23:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Please send flowers

The more I saw of Snarky's threads, filled with racism, homophobia, and insults...

In my opinion, there is only one other member who might bear more responsibility than Snarky for bringing about the death of this website.

Who would want to join a discussion where they see the ugly stuff this particular troll posts all the time?

Perhaps the site could come back to life if Snarky (aka Swan) just went back to wherever he belongs and stopped with the hourly trolling.

I am not Alan or Snarky, and without my posts this website fails. So please accept reality and stop trolling

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

03-12-2023 23:07
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Please send flowers

Ummm, I think snarky is a homosexual, why he wants guys to notice him. It's also a Christian and you're a sinner going to hell. Want to know how good it is? Just ask its preacher who it gives money to.
For temporary relief, watch the video spongy post and think "if only it were that cute silly".
03-12-2023 23:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Please send flowers

How come there are no videos of the glass panels around the Earth

ULTRA MAGA

03-12-2023 23:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Please send flowers

Ummm, I think snarky is a homosexual, why he wants guys to notice him. It's also a Christian and you're a sinner going to hell. Want to know how good it is? Just ask its preacher who it gives money to.
For temporary relief, watch the video spongy post and think "if only it were that cute silly".

LOL, I hate to bust your bubble, but one can search past post here and there are zero post from any user named snarky which reaffirms how rampant schizophrenia is here.

You may now resume your delusions

ULTRA MAGA

04-12-2023 00:47
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Please send flowers

Again with the panels!

Anyway, Heaven's glass must be the world's best kept secret. Rather difficult to fly that high with so little or no air. Probably a huge safety hazard for a rocket to actually hit it. I wouldn't imagine flight to be the best way to get there.

Edited on 04-12-2023 00:51
04-12-2023 00:57
(1643)
More cute music for James about the Lybian desert glass.

https://youtu.be/wv1BvoMm2c4?si=mSa761xCwLKXxgQg

04-12-2023 01:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Please send flowers

Again with the panels!

Anyway, Heaven's glass must be the world's best kept secret. Rather difficult to fly that high with so little or no air. Probably a huge safety hazard for a rocket to actually hit it. I wouldn't imagine flight to be the best way to get there.

Well you would be the expert on being high.

ULTRA MAGA

04-12-2023 01:37
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Please send flowers

Again with the panels!

Well you would be the expert on being high.

Lol, let me just say, I like to play this Bob Marley riff...

https://youtube.com/shorts/cNja0N1wD6c?si=sxGJT1U_eoC3fnZU

04-12-2023 01:46
(1643)
Im a BM wrote:

Voldemort?

04-12-2023 02:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

Voldemort?

This website was never real in the first place as it is nothing more than an FBI ruse. So please keep your perspective guys

Yea Harry Pothead did it

ULTRA MAGA

04-12-2023 15:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

Voldemort?

This website was never real in the first place as it is nothing more than an FBI ruse. So please keep your perspective guys

Yea Harry Pothead did it

And the bureau of communism is silent

ULTRA MAGA

04-12-2023 16:55
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

Voldemort?

Yea Harry Pothead did it

yea right the FBI is the world's expert on climate change, Heaven's glass, and red shift.

What are you smoking???

Edited on 04-12-2023 17:04
04-12-2023 17:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

Voldemort?

Yea Harry Pothead did it

yea right the FBI is the world's expert on climate change, Heaven's glass, and red shift.

What are you smoking???

Spoken by the clown who wants people to believe that he believes that the Earth is a terrarium under glass.

LOL, you actually wasted an education to wind up embarrassing yourself here.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 04-12-2023 18:00

Join the debate We mourn the passing of climate debate.com:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Gravity Has Energy Debate3303-02-2024 17:02
Tell your old college professors to check out climate-debate.com for biogeochemistry30704-12-2023 15:34
climate-debate.com awaits 100th new member since my first post901-11-2023 22:45
Breaking News. Liberal turd Dianne Feinstein croaked and as such I will mourn in my030-09-2023 02:00
Why is Climate-debate.com so messed up?21618-06-2023 10:42
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact