Remember me
▼ Content

Global Warming is Dead

Global Warming is Dead25-06-2019 18:25
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
Global Warming is now officially dead, note the time/date. The DNC got the memo and has issued the death certificate.

The DNC knows that "Global Warming" and "Climate Change" are guaranteed losing issues for them and cannot permit the spectacle of a Democrat "Climate Debate" dash any imaginary hope they might have for producing someone who could oust Trump in 2020.

DNC tells Inslee it won't host climate debate
Demand for Presidential Climate Debate Escalates after DNC Says No
Why the Democratic Party doesn't want a presidential debate about climate change

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
25-06-2019 18:52
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
I don't think they are going to let it die over an election. They don't care about climate, like how they can use to steal money, power, and control. Most of them don't really understand it, just how to use it. Sort of like when they rushed the vote through that third, when it passed. 17 of them admitted they never read it, even the speaker of the house. Really surprised no one ever called any of them on voting for something they didn't read and understand first. Didn't do their job. If someone doing quality control at any other job, admitted they didn't test the product, just passes everything, they'd be fired on the spot.

Climate Change is to hot and divisive to debate. Rich Democrats are all for it, since they know they can use it to get richer. But the democrats need the voted of poor stupid democrats, if they have any hope of winning (which they don't). That small chance, is only if republicans don't turnout to vote, like in 2016. Should be an easy win for Trump, but he still needs to get people out to cast the votes.
25-06-2019 19:53
(14414)
HarveyH55 wrote:I don't think they are going to let it die over an election.

It's not a question of whether they will "let it die"; It's a question of them realizing that it is already dead, which they have. The DNC is telling us all that if Democrats are to do everything they must do to win then they have to nix Global Warming and Climate Change otherwise they might as well hang it up and not even bother.

Sure, there is vociferous demand for candidates to maintain that plank in their platforms, but the DNC knows that giving in to that demand will kill any hope of appealing to a broader America just to appease a fanatical fringe. They would be stupid to do that over national television.

Sure, let the individual candidates stump Climate Change directly to their own base of loyal constituents, but the DNC does not want to directly energize America into repeating 2016 by not necessarily voting for Trump but specifically voting AGAINST Hillary. Global Warming and Climate Change is the topic to do just that, with the only benefit is that the extreme leftist fanatic few will shut up for the moment. The DNC can't afford it. They have more than enough information and data to write a book on predicting exactly how that will turn out.

HarveyH55 wrote: They don't care about climate, like how they can use to steal money, power, and control. Most of them don't really understand it, just how to use it.

... and the DNC is aware that the American voters understand this just as you and I do. The DNC is also aware that their candidates haven't gotten the memo. The current Democrat candidates are just as lost and confused and out-of-touch as Hillary was in 2016. The DNC let Hillary drag them down; they're not going to let ANY candidate do that to them again. Count on the DNC clamping down on control of the narrative and not leaving that to individual campaigns. Count on the DNC making it clear that if they are to be supported by the DNC that the DNC will be running the show to an extent you simply will not find on the Republican side of the house. In fact, you can count on Trump calling *ALL* of the shots. Everybody understands this. It's why Trump has already won.

HarveyH55 wrote: Sort of like when they rushed the vote through that third, when it passed. 17 of them admitted they never read it, even the speaker of the house. Really surprised no one ever called any of them on voting for something they didn't read and understand first.

The American public will call them on it in 2020. Count on it.

HarveyH55 wrote: Climate Change is to hot and divisive to debate.

Nope. It's ice cold. America DOES NOT CARE ABOUT IT. Yes, the media is pretending it is the singlemost cataclysmically existential issue of modern Rapture facing mankind ... but you and everyone else knows that you are ONLY fed that in the media (and internet) ... but in daily life ... ZERO.

ZERO.

In daily life, it isn't divisive. It's a nothingburger. It is nothing to everyone. Americans HATE being handed their priorities and they HATE being forced to listen to discussions about which they care nothing. The more Democrats hammer away at Global Warmingand Climate Change, the more Americans they drive away. As candidates and the media continue to hammer away the more you should simply realize why Trump has already won.

HarveyH55 wrote: Rich Democrats are all for it, since they know they can use it to get richer.

... and Americans understand this.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
25-06-2019 20:04
(5197)
Was reading the local news, and this story fits the thread...

https://www.wftv.com/news/national-news/ap-top-news/calls-increase-for-democrats-to-face-climate-change-in-miami/961304441

First, if you aren't aware, the vast majority of adults living Florida, weren't born here, like me...
Second, Charlie Crist is an idiot, he believes in anything that will keep him in some sort of elected job, even change parties a couple times. He was a republican as our governor. Best know for his terrible ObamaTrain deals, and sprayed on suntan (very obvious). Fortunately, Gov. Scott beat Crist, when he ran as an independant, and manage to dodge the bullet train deal for us.

Miami isn't sinking, it's beach erosion, and they have always had a tough time maintaining their tourist beaches. Mostly, tropical storms tend to pass really close down there, seldom make landfall, but have a very strong and frequent effect on the beaches, worse than any other part of the state. The Keys get it bad too, they accept it though, and rather be left alone, to do their own thing, strange things...
25-06-2019 20:10
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
IBdaMann wrote:
Global Warming is now officially dead, note the time/date. The DNC got the memo and has issued the death certificate.

The DNC knows that "Global Warming" and "Climate Change" are guaranteed losing issues for them and cannot permit the spectacle of a Democrat "Climate Debate" dash any imaginary hope they might have for producing someone who could oust Trump in 2020.

DNC tells Inslee it won't host climate debate
Demand for Presidential Climate Debate Escalates after DNC Says No
Why the Democratic Party doesn't want a presidential debate about climate change

This is hilarious. It also just shows what a twit our governor of Washington is. I'm glad we won't be inflicting him on the rest of the nation.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-06-2019 20:15
(21599)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I don't think they are going to let it die over an election. They don't care about climate, like how they can use to steal money, power, and control. Most of them don't really understand it, just how to use it. Sort of like when they rushed the vote through that third, when it passed. 17 of them admitted they never read it, even the speaker of the house. Really surprised no one ever called any of them on voting for something they didn't read and understand first. Didn't do their job. If someone doing quality control at any other job, admitted they didn't test the product, just passes everything, they'd be fired on the spot.

Uh...that's exactly how Microsoft tests their products. It's also how Ubisoft tests their products.

Ever wonder how so many bugs in Windows go unfixed?
HarveyH55 wrote:
Climate Change is to hot and divisive to debate. Rich Democrats are all for it, since they know they can use it to get richer. But the democrats need the voted of poor stupid democrats, if they have any hope of winning (which they don't). That small chance, is only if republicans don't turnout to vote, like in 2016. Should be an easy win for Trump, but he still needs to get people out to cast the votes.

True. This will be an election where people will want to actually vote for a candidate instead of against the other candidate.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-06-2019 20:18
(21599)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:I don't think they are going to let it die over an election.

It's not a question of whether they will "let it die"; It's a question of them realizing that it is already dead, which they have. The DNC is telling us all that if Democrats are to do everything they must do to win then they have to nix Global Warming and Climate Change otherwise they might as well hang it up and not even bother.

Sure, there is vociferous demand for candidates to maintain that plank in their platforms, but the DNC knows that giving in to that demand will kill any hope of appealing to a broader America just to appease a fanatical fringe. They would be stupid to do that over national television.

Sure, let the individual candidates stump Climate Change directly to their own base of loyal constituents, but the DNC does not want to directly energize America into repeating 2016 by not necessarily voting for Trump but specifically voting AGAINST Hillary. Global Warming and Climate Change is the topic to do just that, with the only benefit is that the extreme leftist fanatic few will shut up for the moment. The DNC can't afford it. They have more than enough information and data to write a book on predicting exactly how that will turn out.

HarveyH55 wrote: They don't care about climate, like how they can use to steal money, power, and control. Most of them don't really understand it, just how to use it.

... and the DNC is aware that the American voters understand this just as you and I do. The DNC is also aware that their candidates haven't gotten the memo. The current Democrat candidates are just as lost and confused and out-of-touch as Hillary was in 2016. The DNC let Hillary drag them down; they're not going to let ANY candidate do that to them again. Count on the DNC clamping down on control of the narrative and not leaving that to individual campaigns. Count on the DNC making it clear that if they are to be supported by the DNC that the DNC will be running the show to an extent you simply will not find on the Republican side of the house. In fact, you can count on Trump calling *ALL* of the shots. Everybody understands this. It's why Trump has already won.

HarveyH55 wrote: Sort of like when they rushed the vote through that third, when it passed. 17 of them admitted they never read it, even the speaker of the house. Really surprised no one ever called any of them on voting for something they didn't read and understand first.

The American public will call them on it in 2020. Count on it.

HarveyH55 wrote: Climate Change is to hot and divisive to debate.

Nope. It's ice cold. America DOES NOT CARE ABOUT IT. Yes, the media is pretending it is the singlemost cataclysmically existential issue of modern Rapture facing mankind ... but you and everyone else knows that you are ONLY fed that in the media (and internet) ... but in daily life ... ZERO.

ZERO.

In daily life, it isn't divisive. It's a nothingburger. It is nothing to everyone. Americans HATE being handed their priorities and they HATE being forced to listen to discussions about which they care nothing. The more Democrats hammer away at Global Warmingand Climate Change, the more Americans they drive away. As candidates and the media continue to hammer away the more you should simply realize why Trump has already won.

HarveyH55 wrote: Rich Democrats are all for it, since they know they can use it to get richer.

... and Americans understand this.

It might reach national television anyway. The candidates are not going to let the DNC get away with this if they can help it.

Get yer popcorn! The show's about to start!

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 25-06-2019 20:19
25-06-2019 20:21
(21599)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Was reading the local news, and this story fits the thread...

https://www.wftv.com/news/national-news/ap-top-news/calls-increase-for-democrats-to-face-climate-change-in-miami/961304441

First, if you aren't aware, the vast majority of adults living Florida, weren't born here, like me...
Second, Charlie Crist is an idiot, he believes in anything that will keep him in some sort of elected job, even change parties a couple times. He was a republican as our governor. Best know for his terrible ObamaTrain deals, and sprayed on suntan (very obvious). Fortunately, Gov. Scott beat Crist, when he ran as an independant, and manage to dodge the bullet train deal for us.

Miami isn't sinking, it's beach erosion, and they have always had a tough time maintaining their tourist beaches. Mostly, tropical storms tend to pass really close down there, seldom make landfall, but have a very strong and frequent effect on the beaches, worse than any other part of the state. The Keys get it bad too, they accept it though, and rather be left alone, to do their own thing, strange things...

Hey...give the Keys a break. Strange people have to have somewhere to live!

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 25-06-2019 20:22
25-06-2019 21:34
(14414)
HarveyH55 wrote: Was reading the local news, and this story fits the thread...

This is exactly what I said in the other thread. In the media, we are to panic because the sea levels are rising. Nobody in Florida has perceived ANY sea level rise, except temporary rise from high tides and storms ... and of course, waves.

HarveyH55 wrote: First, if you aren't aware, the vast majority of adults living Florida, weren't born here, like me...

... and regardless of where they were born, they haven't personally perceived any sea level rise. When people cannot reconcile what they see in the news with what they see everyday, they live their lives by what they see every day.

HarveyH55 wrote: Second, Charlie Crist is an idiot, he believes in anything that will keep him in some sort of elected job, even change parties a couple times.

Trump changed parties too. He was a lifelong Democrat who is far smarter than Bernie. He knew well in advance that it was rigged so that only Hillarious was going to get the Democrat nomination ... so he simply switched parties and bitch-slapped every single Republican candidate ... you might have seen that.

What makes Crist an idiot is his complete dishonesty. He does not serve his constituency but rather views his constituency as existing to serve him, to ensure his reelection and to provide impetus for his agenda. To this end, Climate Change is not the people's issue ... it's *his* issue that he's desperate to push into being his constituency's issue.

HarveyH55 wrote: Miami isn't sinking, it's beach erosion, and they have always had a tough time maintaining their tourist beaches.

... but as long the beach resorts keep bringing in the killer money, the resorts will keep springing for the cost of replacement sand to restore them. Just watch.

25-06-2019 21:47
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
This will be an election where people will want to actually vote for a candidate instead of against the other candidate.

VERY true... In 2016, I was luke-warm supportive of Trump as a candidate (even though I loved the way he was standing up to the mainstream media). I did make sure to submit my straight Republican ticket though (as a vote against Marxism).

In 2020, however, I will not only be submitting my straight Republican ticket as a vote against Marxism, but will also be submitting it in full support of President Trump.
25-06-2019 23:15
(14414)
gfm7175 wrote:VERY true... In 2016, I was luke-warm supportive of Trump as a candidate (even though I loved the way he was standing up to the mainstream media).

I'm in the same category. I was fine with Trump being the candidate but for me, 2016 was all about "Lock Her Up!" I was incensed at Hitlery receiving her own tier of justice [impunity] for high crimes whereas my life would have been upended if I were merely accused of the same crimes for which she has admitted to committing just "without any real intention of breaking the law." The fact that she is still walking free burns me to this day.

My official position is that Hitlery should be made to answer for all she has done in a court of law. Notice that I did not say she should be found guilty, just that she should have to face a fair trial.

I so hoped Trump would have followed through with his "You'd be in jail" comment.

I have since come to greatly appreicate the Trump Presidency on its own. I consider Hitlery still being free to be a "loose end."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7-N0EQg7n8

26-06-2019 00:03
(5197)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Uh...that's exactly how Microsoft tests their products. It's also how Ubisoft tests their products.

Ever wonder how so many bugs in Windows go unfixed?
HarveyH55 wrote:

True. This will be an election where people will want to actually vote for a candidate instead of against the other candidate.

Windows is a bug, it's been a patchwork since the beginning. Once it starts getting a little stable, they force everyone into a new version of Windows, to start the process over again. The endless update, I tend to believe, are also mining sessions, where Microsoft retrieves usage data, and anything else of interest or value. It's not just about trying to figure out why this bloatware is misbehaving, or trying to make the next version more user friendly, but about what sorts of things you do on their computer, so they can develop similar tools, to lock in your enslavement to their products.

I never like Windows, resisted using it, best I could. Unfortunately, DOS got runout of business, by GUI operating systems. Couldn't get DOS versions of software at all, after a while. Windows is a monster, it hogs resources and clock cycles. DOS was only needed to load the program you wanted, any an drivers you needed. Every new version of Windows, pretty much required a new computer, with more memory and faster processor. I'm still using a VISTA computer, which hit it end of support, years ago, yet it still doing updates... I have a Windows 10 laptop, but don't use it much, pretty useless online, since there is huge backlog of updates, and I still use dial-up internet...

I don't think 2020 is going to be anymore about voting for someone you actually want, anymore than it has been my adult life. Some people have like Trump all along, some people learned to appreciate that he's sincere, and tries to deliver on his promises, and doesn't give up, and move on to something else. But, Trump also has a strong ability to piss people off, lot of people cooled, or turned away as well. Hilary was criminal, as her husband, and pretty much offensive in many ways., and a lawyer to boot. She got her senate seat, because of what Bill did, not because she could do the job. She got the Secretary of State job, as a consolation prize from Obama, and likely he was having trouble finding a sucker to accept it. Her disinterest got at least 4 americans killed, horribly, which she barely washed the blood off her hands, by wiping her Email server. Why wasn't that server seized immediately, when the Benghazi investigation began? No other suspect would be allowed near potential evidence, let alone, sort out personal Emails, before turning them over, then eventually the server, when they discover a few key correspondences between Hilary and Ambassador Stevens were missing. They had half the exchange, just not Hilary's half.

My guess, Biden is out, former Vice presidents rarely win an election, they are chosen to tag along. Him putting his hands on women and children, as if they were immediate family (which would still be a little creepy), and his excuse, will kill it. Bernie, though I don't know why people like him, he never gives up. Still going to keep losing though, the rich people he wants to tax, and whom he insults, are votes too, and the pay a lot of people, who vote as well. Most working people, know who really gets to pay for all the free stuff the liberals pass out. I don't really know much about the other 22 democratic candidates, figure they'll hack each other up, and thin the herd, why bother learning, I'm not voting socialist. That gay guy might have a shot, least he'll keep his hands off the women, and the pity-vote. Obama won, twice, and a Nobel Prize, never heard of him, until he ran the first time.

Join the debate Global Warming is Dead:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Every time I say that this board is dead, someone says something to prove me wrong, but901-01-2024 05:08
Linux is dead on the desktop, so do not even waste your time considering it2630-07-2023 03:21
Ding dong the wicked witch is dead. Shithead Oconnor dead, please Lord help me grieve026-07-2023 22:12
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Another dead retard with a gun. I worked on highways for 37 years and never did this029-03-2023 13:24
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact