Remember me
▼ Content

Another dead retard with a gun. I worked on highways for 37 years and never did this

Another dead retard with a gun. I worked on highways for 37 years and never did this29-03-2023 13:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5708)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbDTg1zfwy0

So does anyone know the minimum IQ needed to be a defender of jelly donuts?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Join the debate Another dead retard with a gun. I worked on highways for 37 years and never did this:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Would You Join A New Secret Society Help Humans Live To At Least 200 Years And More ?203-01-2024 20:18
Every time I say that this board is dead, someone says something to prove me wrong, but901-01-2024 05:08
Climate Change + Pandemic + Gun Rocket War + Economy Money = Divine World Solution028-12-2023 05:09
The retards at FOX news claim 74 year old rapist teacher faces 600 years behind bars004-08-2023 23:48
Linux is dead on the desktop, so do not even waste your time considering it2630-07-2023 03:21
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact