Remember me
▼ Content

Did Trump just win Nevada? What Happened?

Page 1 of 212>
Did Trump just win Nevada? What Happened?14-12-2020 22:54
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
I'm trying to understand what I just watched. It appeared that the electors for Nevada were casting their votes for Trump.

What was I watching?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
14-12-2020 23:19
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Not all states are 'winner take all', least in the primaries. The media called the election, based on the popular vote, and awarded all the electoral votes for that state. Trump won the electoral in 2016, but not the popular.
14-12-2020 23:50
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
IBD,
When i see or hear things that are contrary to reality i mark them down as hallucinations, delusions, etc.
Then i pop another thorazine. Then i feel much better.
15-12-2020 01:28
(14414)
keepit wrote: IBD, When i see or hear things that are contrary to reality i mark them down as hallucinations, delusions, etc.

I had asked you a direct question. Are you saying that Trump did not just win Nevada? I want to know what I just witnessed.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
15-12-2020 03:50
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
The concept of confirmation bias comes to mind.
15-12-2020 05:14
(14414)
keepit wrote: The concept of confirmation bias comes to mind.

Are you even cognizant of what you are driveling?

15-12-2020 05:41
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
I'm trying to understand what I just watched. It appeared that the electors for Nevada were casting their votes for Trump.

What was I watching?

My understanding is that the legislature picks electors to go cast the official vote. But the non-selected electors (in the case of Nevada, Republican electors) are casting a provision vote or something. So that should some challenge later be successful it will be on record.

https://www.8newsnow.com/news/politics/i-team-nevada-republican-electors-cast-symbolic-void-votes-for-trump/
15-12-2020 09:11
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
IBdaMann wrote:

What was I watching?

The GOP electors cast their vote for Trump (or at least announced their intention on doing so). The actual vote is on Jan 6th.

It also remains to be seen which electors are sent to the electoral college.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-12-2020 09:15
(21599)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote: IBD, When i see or hear things that are contrary to reality i mark them down as hallucinations, delusions, etc.

I had asked you a direct question. Are you saying that Trump did not just win Nevada? I want to know what I just witnessed.

You witnessed the GOP electors voting for Trump, and the Democrat electors voting for Biden. It remains to be seen which electors will go to the electoral college.

Both are casting their intention to vote that way on Jan 6th.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 15-12-2020 09:17
16-12-2020 16:16
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
It appears that seven States have dueling electors:

Wisconsin
Michigan
Pennsylvania
Georgia
Arizona
Nevada
New Mexico
16-12-2020 17:10
(14414)
gfm7175 wrote:

Wisconsin
Michigan
Pennsylvania
Georgia
Arizona
Nevada
New Mexico

Exactly the same States where the massive fraud was perpetrated.

We can all hope they do the right thing.

16-12-2020 20:54
(21599)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Wisconsin
Michigan
Pennsylvania
Georgia
Arizona
Nevada
New Mexico

That's up to the Senate and the courts now, and Trump keeping the fight going. It looks very much like this is going to go to the 12th amendment alternative.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 16-12-2020 20:54
16-12-2020 21:34
(14414)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Wisconsin
Michigan
Pennsylvania
Georgia
Arizona
Nevada
New Mexico

That's up to the Senate and the courts now, and Trump keeping the fight going. It looks very much like this is going to go to the 12th amendment alternative.

We can all hope so.

16-12-2020 23:03
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Wisconsin
Michigan
Pennsylvania
Georgia
Arizona
Nevada
New Mexico

Indeed, and I have kept writing the offices of my State legislators about this fraudulent election and what I as a WI voter would like to see done from them as a remedy. In addition to that, I've also continued to give them an earful about the illegal and unconstitutional mask mandate and their unwillingness to meaningfully do anything about it.

I even sent my latest election write-up to the offices of the legislators of the other contested States as well.
16-12-2020 23:29
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
What is the 12th amendment alternative? I've never heard of that.
16-12-2020 23:45
(21599)
keepit wrote:

Read the 12th amendment. The current Majority requirement is 270. The Constitution is the only valid reference of the Constitution.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 16-12-2020 23:46
16-12-2020 23:49
(21599)
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Wisconsin
Michigan
Pennsylvania
Georgia
Arizona
Nevada
New Mexico

Indeed, and I have kept writing the offices of my State legislators about this fraudulent election and what I as a WI voter would like to see done from them as a remedy. In addition to that, I've also continued to give them an earful about the illegal and unconstitutional mask mandate and their unwillingness to meaningfully do anything about it.

I even sent my latest election write-up to the offices of the legislators of the other contested States as well.

Good for you. Get more of your friends and neighbors involved.

It looks like Wisconsin has filed as a Contested State. This effectively removes Biden's majority. The electoral college is now contested.

The Parrot Killer

17-12-2020 00:02
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:...the same States where the massive fraud was perpetrated....
Don't forget about the mass murder...All those dead bodies.
If the big foots hadn't stepped in to save the day we would all be speaking martian right now.

Qanon knows.
17-12-2020 00:35
(3314)
keepit wrote:

You can answer your own question simply by reading the 12th amendment to the US Constitution.

You do realize that your question was about as stupid as asking "what color is a blue moon?", right?
17-12-2020 00:41
(3979)
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:

You can answer your own question simply by reading the 12th amendment to the US Constitution.

You do realize that your question was about as stupid as asking "what color is a blue moon?", right?

It states that:
"The person having the greatest Number of votes for President, shall be the President,"

I don't see twitter anywhere in there.
17-12-2020 00:43
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Wisconsin
Michigan
Pennsylvania
Georgia
Arizona
Nevada
New Mexico

Good for you. Get more of your friends and neighbors involved.

It looks like Wisconsin has filed as a Contested State. This effectively removes Biden's majority. The electoral college is now contested.

Indeed. I've never written my legislators before this year, but the mask tyranny and now the blatantly fraudulent election have both compelled me to let them know precisely where I stand on those issues and precisely how they can earn my vote (or lose it).

But yes, WI does seem to be a contested State. I'm glad to have played my part in that.
17-12-2020 00:50
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:

It states that:
"The person having the greatest Number of votes for President, shall be the President,"

One specific line from the 12th amendment, incomplete and completely removed from the context of the 12th amendment, is not the 12th amendment. You continue to be completely and utterly dishonest... Of course, that is the Demokkkrat way...
Edited on 17-12-2020 00:51
17-12-2020 01:04
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
Way too much to read. Can you give ma summary?
Thanks for your reply.
17-12-2020 01:04
(14414)
gfm7175 wrote:You do realize that your question was about as stupid as asking "what color is a blue moon?", right?

Question: What color is a blue moon?
Answer: Once.

17-12-2020 01:08
(14414)
keepit wrote: What is the 12th amendment alternative? I've never heard of that.

This is what it looks like.

US Constitution, Amendment XII
Passed by Congress December 9, 1803.
Ratified June 15, 1804.

Note: A portion of Article II, section 1 of the Constitution was superseded by this 12th amendment.

The Electors shall meet in their respective states and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and of all persons voted for as Vice-President, and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate; -- the President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted; -- The person having the greatest number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed; and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote; a quorum for this purpose shall consist of a member or members from two-thirds of the states, and a majority of all the states shall be necessary to a choice. [And if the House of Representatives shall not choose a President whenever the right of choice shall devolve upon them, before the fourth day of March next following, then the Vice-President shall act as President, as in case of the death or other constitutional disability of the President.* The person having the greatest number of votes as Vice-President, shall be the Vice-President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed, and if no person have a majority, then from the two highest numbers on the list, the Senate shall choose the Vice-President; a quorum for the purpose shall consist of two-thirds of the whole number of Senators, and a majority of the whole number shall be necessary to a choice. But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.

*Superseded by section 3 of the 20th amendment. See below.

US Constitution, Amendment XX, Section 3
Passed by Congress March 2, 1932.
Ratified January 23, 1933.

If, at the time fixed for the beginning of the term of the President, the President elect shall have died, the Vice President elect shall become President. If a President shall not have been chosen before the time fixed for the beginning of his term, or if the President elect shall have failed to qualify, then the Vice President elect shall act as President until a President shall have qualified; and the Congress may by law provide for the case wherein neither a President elect nor a Vice President elect shall have qualified, declaring who shall then act as President, or the manner in which one who is to act shall be selected, and such person shall act accordingly until a President or Vice President shall have qualified.

17-12-2020 01:31
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
One portion of the Constitution taken our of context is not The Constitution.

THE CONSTITUTION
Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Of course ITN has not yet disclosed which Democrats were already convicted (and I don't even know of anyone charged) with Voter Fraud so remains to be seen how this will apply.

How much time do you think Bill Bar needs to roll the wheels of Justice?

So what do you guys think? How many convictions will there be?

Remember the power you are up against. Competent? You bet.

Makes the Pink Panther's head spin.

10 million votes forged without a trace
Edited on 17-12-2020 02:01
17-12-2020 02:53
(14414)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
One portion of the Constitution taken our of context is not The Constitution.

Into the Night is in shortfall by not including a 22i (or equivalent) in the mantra list ... and you routinely make this point painfully obvious:

22i - Stupidity "nuclear" option, employed to cognitively stun opponent while buying time to retreat and to regroup; also known as "pulling a keepit"

tmiddles wrote:10 million votes forged without a trace

What do you mean "without a trace?" They never disappeared; they were counted and "certified" as part of the fraud. They're all there right in front of us. The only one's that disappeared belonged to Trump and those only amount to a few tens of thousands.

17-12-2020 03:38
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:...the fraud. They're all there right in front of us. ...

And when do you expect the first criminal convictions?

You would agree this is the greatest crime in human history (in the Fraud category at least).

Also how many fraudulent votes are there roughly?

Let me guess: Just enough to claim Trump actually won.

And the sun sets on another day of choose your own reality.

Edited on 17-12-2020 03:44
17-12-2020 05:01
(14414)
tgoebbles wrote:And when do you expect the first criminal convictions?

How long does this sort of thing take?

tgoebbles wrote:You would agree this is the greatest crime in human history (in the Fraud category at least).

I do not agree. Hugo Chavez' con was much bigger. The current EU is also a much bigger and ongoing con.

tgoebbles wrote:Also how many fraudulent votes are there roughly?

I have already answered this twice.

17-12-2020 05:18
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:

Well we all have plenty of experience as the public observing these things (as the qualified and authorized experts do their work). There is a murder, police make an arrest, and they are indicted. The conviction comes at the end of a trial. My experience has taught me there needs to be an arrest before there is a conviction.

It's been 6 weeks since the greatest crime in human history was pulled off, allegedly.

And no charges at all?

No actually we have more than that.

A definitive statement from the Trump appointed chief law enforcement officer Bill Bar:
"to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election."

IBdaMann wrote:...The current EU ...ongoing con.
Yeah OK.
17-12-2020 06:46
(14414)
tmiddles wrote:Well we all have plenty of experience as the public observing these things (as the qualified and authorized experts do their work).

... so the answer is how long? You want to know when to expect a conviction and so I asked you how long it takes.

How long?

17-12-2020 07:17
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
... so the answer is how long?
How long does it take a toaster to make toast IBD?

Oh wait! Did I mention there is no bread in the toaster?

There are not convictions without charges. Prosecutors make charges (or don't... worth noting charges must be made against a defendant) so Bill Barr has you answer for you:
"to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election." Dec 1st, 2020
Edited on 17-12-2020 07:18
17-12-2020 07:41
(14414)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
... so the answer is how long?
How long does it take a toaster to make toast IBD?

Mantra 22i, the nuclear option on stupid.

Consider your question ignored. You had your chance.

17-12-2020 09:12
(3979)
Bill Barr wrote: To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.

IBdaMann wrote:...ignored. ....

That has always been apparent.
17-12-2020 09:31
(14414)
tmiddles wrote: [quote]Bill Barr wrote: To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.

He resigned, you know. He was never honest regarding the election.

17-12-2020 09:48
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:

It states that:

Not the 12th amendment. Try again. I guess you have trouble reading.

The Parrot Killer

17-12-2020 09:49
(21599)
keepit wrote:
Way too much to read. Can you give ma summary?
Thanks for your reply.

No. Go read it. If you can't comprehend it, learn to read.

The Parrot Killer

17-12-2020 09:52
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
...deleted off topic quote...
Of course ITN has not yet disclosed which Democrats were already convicted (and I don't even know of anyone charged) with Voter Fraud so remains to be seen how this will apply.

RQAA. Argument of ignorance fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
How much time do you think Bill Bar needs to roll the wheels of Justice?

So what do you guys think? How many convictions will there be?

RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

17-12-2020 09:55
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...the fraud. They're all there right in front of us. ...

And when do you expect the first criminal convictions?

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
You would agree this is the greatest crime in human history (in the Fraud category at least).

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
Also how many fraudulent votes are there roughly?

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
Let me guess: Just enough to claim Trump actually won.

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
And the sun sets on another day of choose your own reality.

Buzzword fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

17-12-2020 09:58
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Well we all have plenty of experience as the public observing these things (as the qualified and authorized experts do their work). There is a murder, police make an arrest, and they are indicted. The conviction comes at the end of a trial. My experience has taught me there needs to be an arrest before there is a conviction.

It's been 6 weeks since the greatest crime in human history was pulled off, allegedly.

And no charges at all?
RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
No actually we have more than that.

A definitive statement from the Trump appointed chief law enforcement officer Bill Bar:
"to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election."

Redefinition fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

Page 1 of 212>

Join the debate Did Trump just win Nevada? What Happened?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump6431-01-2024 22:27
How many of the unreleased FBI-Swan Interview files does Trump have?416-09-2023 03:05
How many of the unreleased FBI-JFK assassination files does Trump have?4513-09-2023 22:50
The deep state has a choice, destroy Trump, or help him get reelected113-09-2023 01:14
Trump appointed federal Judge Limits Federal Government's Contact with Social Media Companies306-07-2023 18:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact