Remember me
▼ Content

Did Trump just win Nevada? What Happened?

Page 2 of 2<12
17-12-2020 09:59
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
... so the answer is how long?
How long does it take a toaster to make toast IBD?

Oh wait! Did I mention there is no bread in the toaster?

There are not convictions without charges. Prosecutors make charges (or don't... worth noting charges must be made against a defendant) so Bill Barr has you answer for you:
"to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election." Dec 1st, 2020

RQAA

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-12-2020 10:05
(21582)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
... so the answer is how long?
How long does it take a toaster to make toast IBD?

Mantra 22i, the nuclear option on stupid.

Consider your question ignored. You had your chance.

22i has been added. The use of random statements, stupid statements, or off topic statements.

This is not unique to tmiddles. I've seen other users sue this technique. It is actually a mockery of others discussing a real topic. You might say it's what happens when a liberal or fundamentalist gets triggered.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 17-12-2020 10:06
17-12-2020 10:07
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote: [quote]Bill Barr wrote: To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.

He resigned, you know. He was never honest regarding the election.

Ah I see a RINO Is it? Well Trump is in full swing for the Republican Purge. History teaches this lesson well.

Fall in line or get crushed.

Just curious what possible motive would he have for not being honest?
17-12-2020 10:26
(21582)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote: [quote]Bill Barr wrote: To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.

Ah I see a RINO Is it? Well Trump is in full swing for the Republican Purge. History teaches this lesson well.

Fixation on irrelevancy. Bigotry.

The Parrot Killer

17-12-2020 17:22
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
Into the Night wrote:22i has been added. The use of random statements, stupid statements, or off topic statements.

Thank you kindly.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
17-12-2020 18:48
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
keepit wrote:
Way too much to read. Can you give ma summary?
Thanks for your reply.

Nope. I suggest that you not be so lazy. Read the 12th Amendment.
17-12-2020 18:50
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:You do realize that your question was about as stupid as asking "what color is a blue moon?", right?

Question: What color is a blue moon?
Answer: Once.

Your humor is, once again, on point!
17-12-2020 20:59
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

He's a democrat...

Project much? What's the difference in covid response? Democrats want to shut it all down. Maybe hiding in your basement, doesn't effect your usual lifestyle, but it's crushing to normal people. Mask mandates, shaming, fines, beatings if you don't. Have you been tested? I haven't, but see it on the news, pretty much daily. They shove a giant Q-tip way up in there, almost tickkle your brain (if you got one). Maybe, it's more of a democrat thing, since they seem to really like doing weird shit, put things where they don't belong. Just because there's a hole, doesn't mean you need to put something in there. Human beings are social animals, yet democrats insist we all wear masks, all the time, and stay far away. Kids are scare to death of old people, because they get yank away, remind they might kill grandma, if they get too close.
17-12-2020 21:48
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

He's a democrat...

Project much? What's the difference in covid response? Democrats want to shut it all down. Maybe hiding in your basement, doesn't effect your usual lifestyle, but it's crushing to normal people. Mask mandates, shaming, fines, beatings if you don't.

Indeed. People who support such unnecessary and harmful things have lost their minds (if they ever had them to begin with).

HarveyH55 wrote:
Have you been tested? I haven't, but see it on the news, pretty much daily. They shove a giant Q-tip way up in there, almost tickkle your brain (if you got one).

This really gets me... They have to shove a giant Q-tip wayyyyyyy up into one's nasal cavities just to come up with a covid virus or two so that they can then claim that one is "infected" and is thus a "case" (even though there might not be any infection to begin with) to be included in the ol' "covid stock ticker" that is perpetually displayed on the TV screen to scare people. Of course there are some who test positive who are actually infected (or subsequently become infected), but for the one's who aren't actually infected, fear mongerers just use and abuse the term "asymptomatic carrier" to further scare people and to get them to continue buying into the bullshit...

I walked into a Little Caesars that is located in a rather liberal city the other day, without a mask (ignoring the sign posted outside the door, of course), and saw that one of the overweight black workers there didn't even have her mask over her mouth. So much for keeping your covid cooties off of my pizza, lady hahaha This whole mask BS is just stupid...

HarveyH55 wrote:
Maybe, it's more of a democrat thing, since they seem to really like doing weird shit, put things where they don't belong. Just because there's a hole, doesn't mean you need to put something in there.

This part made me laugh. Thanks for that!

HarveyH55 wrote:
Human beings are social animals, yet democrats insist we all wear masks, all the time, and stay far away. Kids are scare to death of old people, because they get yank away, remind they might kill grandma, if they get too close.

Precisely! Demokkkrats want tyrannical control over everything, including who you socialize with, and where/when/how/how long you do so... I can never use a form of the word 'Satan' enough times to describe the actions of Demokkkrat politicians (and even of many Demokkkrats themselves)... Such souls really do seem to be completely filled with the qualities attributed to Satan rather than the qualities attributed to Christ.
Edited on 17-12-2020 22:07
17-12-2020 22:46
(3979)
gfm7175 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
[...what possible motive would [Bill Barr] have for not being honest [about election Fraud investigations]?
He's a democrat...
Indeed...
Considering he's Trumps pick and a long time Republican, wtf are you two taking about?

Trump's own chief law enforcement officer has said his investigations show no significant voter fraud. You two are able to skip past that unmoved? How,?
18-12-2020 00:10
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
tmiddles wrote:Trump's own chief law enforcement officer has said ...

Without missing a beat, you're right back to ignoring people's actions and focusing on "what they said."

You're a moron.

tmiddles wrote: ... his investigations show no significant voter fraud.

Thou speaketh with forked tongue. Barr stated that he found no "widespread" voter fraud because the massive election fraud was concentrated in only ten cities.

Barr was lying by omission, just as he was when he refrained from announcing that Hunter Biden was being investigated on the grounds that such an announcement would hurt Joe Biden in the election.

Lying by omission, on a grand scale. A man after your own heart.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
18-12-2020 00:47
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
[...what possible motive would [Bill Barr] have for not being honest [about election Fraud investigations]?
He's a democrat...
Indeed...
Considering he's Trumps pick and a long time Republican, wtf are you two taking about?

Trump's own chief law enforcement officer has said his investigations show no significant voter fraud. You two are able to skip past that unmoved? How,?

IBD adequately answered this before I could respond.
18-12-2020 04:18
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
He's a democrat...
Indeed...

Party affiliation doesn't mean undying loyalty to that party. Trump wasn't every about party, gender, or skin color, just who was the most qualified for the job. Politicians, bureaucrats, tend to pick a party, that will likely ensure a long, profitable career, not necessarily what they value or believe. Some are very bendy on their loyalties, some switch back and forth, if desperate to get on any ballot. Being a democrat, means you are willing to lie, cheat, or steal, among other less moral and ethical acts. Not exclusive to any party affiliation. Personally, republicans are the closest to my own beliefs and values, but I wouldn't say I'm a loyal republican, or anything else. I think for myself.
18-12-2020 04:23
(3979)
HarveyH55 wrote:
.... Trump ... just [wanted] who was the most qualified for the job....
IBdaMann wrote:...Barr was lying...
He's Trump's guy and the primary official to find voter fraud (when possible).

Trump is in charge of his own administration and responsible for it.

You are effectively saying Trump is a poor leader.
18-12-2020 04:39
(21582)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
He's a democrat...
Indeed...

No, he never said that. Fake News.
Barr is simply not performing as well as Trump would like.

It is election fraud, not voter fraud that is the issue.

The Parrot Killer

18-12-2020 04:40
(21582)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
.... Trump ... just [wanted] who was the most qualified for the job....
IBdaMann wrote:...Barr was lying...
He's Trump's guy and the primary official to find voter fraud (when possible).

Trump is in charge of his own administration and responsible for it.

You are effectively saying Trump is a poor leader.

Voter fraud is not election fraud.

The Parrot Killer

Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Did Trump just win Nevada? What Happened?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump6431-01-2024 22:27
How many of the unreleased FBI-Swan Interview files does Trump have?416-09-2023 03:05
How many of the unreleased FBI-JFK assassination files does Trump have?4513-09-2023 22:50
The deep state has a choice, destroy Trump, or help him get reelected113-09-2023 01:14
Trump appointed federal Judge Limits Federal Government's Contact with Social Media Companies306-07-2023 18:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact