Remember me
▼ Content

Corruption, which party is the greater problem?



Page 5 of 6<<<3456>
13-10-2019 17:49
James___
★★★★★
(3161)
In this morning's paper, they explained that after recordings of then President Nixon were used during the Watergate impeachment proceedings that calls were no longer recorded.
That was replaced with a system that sanetizes all calls that a president makes. This means that presidents are basically claiming the 5th Amendment when calling foreign leaders from the situation room.
Yep, American politicians are inherently corrupt. God Bless the USA
13-10-2019 18:46
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2396)
James___ wrote:
In this morning's paper, they explained that after recordings of then President Nixon were used during the Watergate impeachment proceedings that calls were no longer recorded.
That was replaced with a system that sanetizes all calls that a president makes. This means that presidents are basically claiming the 5th Amendment when calling foreign leaders from the situation room.
Yep, American politicians are inherently corrupt. God Bless the USA


That's the part that doesn't make any sense, whether it's an audio recording, or recorded on paper, it's still recording. There is no guarantee of privacy, we don't control what other counties do. I also tend to believe that there is an audio recording made, just not made available to the public. I'm pretty sure both presidents were aware that other people were listening, taking notes, and probably recording the conversation, which may, or may not be leaked. The only thing transcribing does, is add doubt, and some measure of interpretation. Sometimes, it's not the words that convey the meaning, but how they are spoken. I'm sure Trump's call was nothing more, than a friendly chat, since it was essentially a public phone call. Any dirty dealings would have been done in a more safe and secure manner. Trump isn't stupid, he acts that way a lot, but he not that careless. Likely used that public call, and anticipated how it was going to be used by the democrats. He wants the impeachment, needs the official vote. He needs to be officially charged, so his defense will have full access to anything the democrats plan to use as evidence, to witnesses, and everything else. Trump's defense can't be denied anything related to the impeachment inquiry, with being denied do process. Since motive is a key element in any trial, he gets to show that it was politics, but the investigation of corruption, starting with the Bidens. There are quite a few politicians who got rich in a similar manner, one of the perks of elected offices.
14-10-2019 11:16
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2396)
https://www.wftv.com/news/national-news/ap-top-news/hunter-biden-son-of-former-vp-to-leave-chinese-board/997153685

This sort of confirms there is some funny Biden business. Why would you quite a job, that there is nothing illegal about? Any damage done, isn't going to be undone by quitting. If it legitimate, why let negative press intimidate you? Could be the Chinese took the boot to him, with the traditional quit/fired, your leaving thing. There are a lot of other things in the article, that seem a little weird, if there was no wrong doing. Think Joe Biden is about to get caught in a lie as well. He saying that nobody is/was investigating his son, but they are looking into some wire transfers. He is also trying to put the focus on the Trump family, for using the name worldwide. Isn't quite the same, since they were all involved in international business, long before the politics or presidency. I don't know if they are using the presidency or not, but Joe would need to be specific. Joe's a career politician, and been in elected office since before any of his kids were born. Not sure of an Joe Biden side business interests, which could get interesting... Anyway, Hunter promises, through his attorney, to not get into anymore international deals, that would in anyway conflict with his father's presidency, when elected...
14-10-2019 16:40
James___
★★★★★
(3161)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
In this morning's paper, they explained that after recordings of then President Nixon were used during the Watergate impeachment proceedings that calls were no longer recorded.
That was replaced with a system that sanetizes all calls that a president makes. This means that presidents are basically claiming the 5th Amendment when calling foreign leaders from the situation room.
Yep, American politicians are inherently corrupt. God Bless the USA


That's the part that doesn't make any sense, whether it's an audio recording, or recorded on paper, it's still recording. There is no guarantee of privacy, we don't control what other counties do. I also tend to believe that there is an audio recording made, just not made available to the public. I'm pretty sure both presidents were aware that other people were listening, taking notes, and probably recording the conversation, which may, or may not be leaked. The only thing transcribing does, is add doubt, and some measure of interpretation. Sometimes, it's not the words that convey the meaning, but how they are spoken. I'm sure Trump's call was nothing more, than a friendly chat, since it was essentially a public phone call. Any dirty dealings would have been done in a more safe and secure manner. Trump isn't stupid, he acts that way a lot, but he not that careless. Likely used that public call, and anticipated how it was going to be used by the democrats. He wants the impeachment, needs the official vote. He needs to be officially charged, so his defense will have full access to anything the democrats plan to use as evidence, to witnesses, and everything else. Trump's defense can't be denied anything related to the impeachment inquiry, with being denied do process. Since motive is a key element in any trial, he gets to show that it was politics, but the investigation of corruption, starting with the Bidens. There are quite a few politicians who got rich in a similar manner, one of the perks of elected offices.



Does Trump make you feel empowered?
14-10-2019 19:04
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2396)
For those wondering how much of a chance Joe Biden has of winning the primaries...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden

Plenty of ammunition there, an I'm sure his opponents will dig into it soon enough. I don't consider Wikipedia the most accurate source of information, usually leans left on political issues. But, I'm sure if there were any errors, or the DNC cared about Joe, they would have 'fixed', and sanitized it. Actually, an interesting read, and I'm not a fan at all. The only work he's done, is lawyer (maybe 4 years), politician, and most recently, writer. His financials are a little confusing, went from floating, to millions kind of quick. Hard to tell how much he's actually worth, the high number is $15 million, mostly after leaving the White House. But, his Wikipedia entry had an interesting history. He likes to plagiarize, got caught in law school, had to re-take a course, to get an 'F' off his record. He gave several campaign speech, where he lifted more than a few words, gave no credit. This isn't his first run either, he quit the first time, over plagiarism. He's a story teller, and tends to embellish the truth often, and caught in several fabrications. Basically, he lies, and for no real reason or gain. He's a draft dodger too. He claimed a history of asthma since a child, but as a child, he was suppose to be a high school football star. Played football and baseball in college. Those are just a few of the highlights, that I figure will get touch on by some of the other candidates, since I'm sure they'll avoid the Ukraine/China dealings. Really don't see Joe hanging around much longer anyway. He just needs to get caught plagiarizing again, and all thse past transgressions will be headlines again.
15-10-2019 01:15
James___
★★★★★
(3161)
We could always ask Melania Trump if she agrees with her husband that people should go back to where they came from. President Trump believes that immigrants or the children of immigrants should do that. So if we are to clean house, let's start with the White House.
15-10-2019 02:16
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2396)
James___ wrote:
We could always ask Melania Trump if she agrees with her husband that people should go back to where they came from. President Trump believes that immigrants or the children of immigrants should do that. So if we are to clean house, let's start with the White House.


Too bad bad you were born American, no free ticket to Noway for you. But, from your logic, then we should just give all of America back to the Native Americans, since everybody immigrate here, except them.

Melania is nice, why would you want her to leave? Has she done something wrong, or do you just hate women? Or is it just your general hatred of Americans? What you seem to omit, is the ILLEGAL immigrant aspect, and those who hate America (like you). America is great, you get freedoms, like being able to leave anytime, you think there is something better in another country.

Personally, I think Trump took office to reverse some of the changes, that have been dragging us down, and doing a fair job, considering his lack of political experience, and the resistance he has to overcome, by the people who created the problems. Some people think by him using, or offering the use of his properties, he's profiteering. These aren't roach motels, they are very nice places to stay, world class.

I do believe that Joe and Hunter Biden opened the gate, and they are going to drag down a bunch of other corrupt elected officials. It's not just them, it's sort of a perk, for some of them to use their name and title, to profit, and let their friends and family sell the name as well. Socialism is about redistributing the wealth. It's not really about taking wealth from the rich people, and handing out to the less fortunate. It's about moving money, and some of that money gets misdirected. The less fortunate, only get as much as needed, to keep them voting for more free stuff, while there is an option. The socialist can never give the poor too much, and have to keep them wanting, to justify taking from the wealthy. Much of all those great promises on the campaign trail, never go anywhere, never intended to work, just buy votes. Many of the same promises, for decades, forgotten, soon as the election results announced.
15-10-2019 03:32
James___
★★★★★
(3161)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
We could always ask Melania Trump if she agrees with her husband that people should go back to where they came from. President Trump believes that immigrants or the children of immigrants should do that. So if we are to clean house, let's start with the White House.


Too bad bad you were born American, no free ticket to Noway for you. But, from your logic, then we should just give all of America back to the Native Americans, since everybody immigrate here, except them.

Melania is nice, why would you want her to leave? Has she done something wrong, or do you just hate women? Or is it just your general hatred of Americans? What you seem to omit, is the ILLEGAL immigrant aspect, and those who hate America (like you). America is great, you get freedoms, like being able to leave anytime, you think there is something better in another country.

Personally, I think Trump took office to reverse some of the changes, that have been dragging us down, and doing a fair job, considering his lack of political experience, and the resistance he has to overcome, by the people who created the problems. Some people think by him using, or offering the use of his properties, he's profiteering. These aren't roach motels, they are very nice places to stay, world class.

I do believe that Joe and Hunter Biden opened the gate, and they are going to drag down a bunch of other corrupt elected officials. It's not just them, it's sort of a perk, for some of them to use their name and title, to profit, and let their friends and family sell the name as well. Socialism is about redistributing the wealth. It's not really about taking wealth from the rich people, and handing out to the less fortunate. It's about moving money, and some of that money gets misdirected. The less fortunate, only get as much as needed, to keep them voting for more free stuff, while there is an option. The socialist can never give the poor too much, and have to keep them wanting, to justify taking from the wealthy. Much of all those great promises on the campaign trail, never go anywhere, never intended to work, just buy votes. Many of the same promises, for decades, forgotten, soon as the election results announced.


You got it wrong. If someone was born in the US with 2 American parents, they belong here. If not, go back.
15-10-2019 04:40
James___
★★★★★
(3161)
Harvey, this is why if I can leave the US I will. I did not have 2 parents from the US. My serving in the military does not matter. It is about who is better.
And with me, the Powhatans don't exist. At the same time I came from them. But they don't matter, do they? To some of us, they still matter.
Harvey, think Jamestown. John Smith, etc. Someone had to lose, right? Someone did lose. They were my family.
But that's history. Native Americans were killed off because they weren't white. They were different. I can't reconcile that. It's a flaw that I have.
If Powhatan's existed today, I'm a white American. I am here but they don't exist. ****ed up, right?
Edited on 15-10-2019 05:37
15-10-2019 05:51
James___
★★★★★
(3161)
This is for fun, my Native American great grandfather
Kind of wonder, who are the children of chiefs?

https://images.app.goo.gl/bD6kNrhjALg8VyY29

As far as Norway goes, had 2 years of speech therapy before we moved. Schools wanted me to talk like an American. I don't think that ever happened. Talking in American matters.

If you guys don't get it, if you're from the US and speak English, you actually speak American. No one else who speaks English talks like you. And non-English speaking countries will have different accents.
Of course most Americans have only lived in the US. That's your problem, you should be aware of it.
Edited on 15-10-2019 06:30
15-10-2019 11:00
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2396)
I'm not the one with the problem. I don't care about race, nationality, heritage, or culture, it's the individual that matters. Even people from the same family, are all different. I might not get along, or even like them all, but it doesn't make them all bad people.
15-10-2019 14:59
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7455)
James___ wrote: If you guys don't get it, if you're from the US and speak English, you actually speak American. No one else who speaks English talks like you.

Canadians will be glad to know that.

James___ wrote: Of course most Americans have only lived in the US. That's your problem, you should be aware of it.

How do you know the limitations of "most Americans"? Are you projecting or is this more divinely-imparted knowledge gained from the Global Warming faith?

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
15-10-2019 18:45
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2396)
Anyone know how the Ukraine's investigation is going, been over two months, since that 'high pressure' phone call, July 25th. So, was the CIA spying on the White House, or do they normally hang out there?

Isn't sort of strange that the call was in July, whistle blower #1, takes a month to craft his complaint, and Team Trump had been discreetly looking into Biden before then, quietly. Ever know of Trump doing anything discreet? I was sort of wonder this morning, if Trump was keep the lid on it, until he knew something certain, not just conspiracy theory. Who knows if he would have said anything, had there been nothing found, and Joe wouldn't be in the hot-seat. Basically, Joe got screwed over by his own party, probably refused to step out of the crowded race.
15-10-2019 19:06
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7455)
James___ wrote: Native Americans were killed off because they weren't white.

Native Americans died off in droves because they aren't immune to disease.

Diseases proved to be very racist.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
15-10-2019 22:14
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2396)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: Native Americans were killed off because they weren't white.

Native Americans died off in droves because they aren't immune to disease.

Diseases proved to be very racist.


.


Are you saying that white people are a disease?
16-10-2019 02:43
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2396)
https://www.wftv.com/news/national-news/ap-top-news/appeals-court-to-hold-rehearing-on-trump-hotel-lawsuit/997798929

Democrats are relentless... Didn't Trump have to sign over all his business dealing, as part of being president? His organization, makes the money, and deals with the business, but Trump isn't actually part of it, sort of... I didn't know the plaintiff could keep going back, and refile the same suit, or appeal a loss. At some point, it should be considered harassment. Seems like Trump runs some nice hotels, suitable for diplomats, and heads of state. They should be able to pick the nicest hotels available. Having the Trump name on it, only plays a small part. It's a worldwide, people recognize, and like. Would expect them to stay at the Bate's Motel, or Travel Lodge. Although, if it's on our tax dollar, we have to pick up the tab, our politicians should be staying at Motel ^, or pay the difference out of their own pocket. Even AOC makes $175,000 a year, so the could all afford the accommodations best suited to them. Basically, when you travel on official business, you want the nicest place, closest to where your meeting is being held. Trump International, is just down the street from the White House.
16-10-2019 15:59
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7455)
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: Native Americans were killed off because they weren't white.

Native Americans died off in droves because they aren't immune to disease.

Diseases proved to be very racist.


.


Are you saying that white people are a disease?


No. I would never dehumanize anyone in that manner.

I *am* saying that the diseases mere merciless to the indigenous but treated the Europenas as though they had "white privilege." There was definitely a double standard based on race. Indigenous people were killed while caucasions maybe had to take a day off of work.

It was blatant racism on the part of the diseases.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
16-10-2019 21:06
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2396)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: Native Americans were killed off because they weren't white.

Native Americans died off in droves because they aren't immune to disease.

Diseases proved to be very racist.


.


Are you saying that white people are a disease?


No. I would never dehumanize anyone in that manner.

I *am* saying that the diseases mere merciless to the indigenous but treated the Europenas as though they had "white privilege." There was definitely a double standard based on race. Indigenous people were killed while caucasions maybe had to take a day off of work.

It was blatant racism on the part of the diseases.


.


I know what you meant, more of a jab at James. Actual disease brought over killed off quite a few though.
16-10-2019 22:15
James___
★★★★★
(3161)
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: Native Americans were killed off because they weren't white.

Native Americans died off in droves because they aren't immune to disease.

Diseases proved to be very racist.


.


Are you saying that white people are a disease?


No. I would never dehumanize anyone in that manner.

I *am* saying that the diseases mere merciless to the indigenous but treated the Europenas as though they had "white privilege." There was definitely a double standard based on race. Indigenous people were killed while caucasions maybe had to take a day off of work.

It was blatant racism on the part of the diseases.


.


I know what you meant, more of a jab at James. Actual disease brought over killed off quite a few though.



Why is the Winchester called "The Gun That Won the West"?
It's superior to a bow and arrow.
17-10-2019 04:00
James___
★★★★★
(3161)
Harvey, what's becoming known is how corrupt the US is. It's been ignored in the past but Trump which includes himself and his sister is making it well known.

And for fun, the Legend of Billy Jack movies was about how Native Americans are treated. They're not people. Go figure.
Edited on 17-10-2019 04:04
17-10-2019 04:53
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2396)
There is corruption in most every government. It's been going on for a very long time. Trump didn't need to go into politics to get rich or powerful, he's done well for himself, without it. He could have pulled out of the business world, and never had money worries. Why go into politics, if he was corrupt? How many politicians went into office with very little wealth, and became multi-millionaires? They are over-paid, but not quite that much.

Way to early to be influencing the election, there are still about 20 democrat candidates. Doesn't make much sense to bother with Joe, since he'll likely get cut by his own party, which is probably part of this impeachment. It's sort of a two for the price of one deal. Doubtful the democrats will take down Trump with this either. The career democrats have been accusing Trump of corruption, even before he was elected, and have spent all their time trying to prove it. They want to keep the focus off themselves, as they all have dirty secrets, that nobody thought to look into, until Trump. Their traditional methods of damage control, doesn't work with Trump, who doesn't have the experience to deal with their brand of corruption, but learning.
17-10-2019 05:10
James___
★★★★★
(3161)
HarveyH55 wrote:
There is corruption in most every government. It's been going on for a very long time. Trump didn't need to go into politics to get rich or powerful, he's done well for himself, without it. He could have pulled out of the business world, and never had money worries. Why go into politics, if he was corrupt? How many politicians went into office with very little wealth, and became multi-millionaires? They are over-paid, but not quite that much.

Way to early to be influencing the election, there are still about 20 democrat candidates. Doesn't make much sense to bother with Joe, since he'll likely get cut by his own party, which is probably part of this impeachment. It's sort of a two for the price of one deal. Doubtful the democrats will take down Trump with this either. The career democrats have been accusing Trump of corruption, even before he was elected, and have spent all their time trying to prove it. They want to keep the focus off themselves, as they all have dirty secrets, that nobody thought to look into, until Trump. Their traditional methods of damage control, doesn't work with Trump, who doesn't have the experience to deal with their brand of corruption, but learning.



Harvey, can you please quit making Trump out to be Jesus?
Jesus is famous because his father was God. Trump is president because his father was rich. Money bought the White House.
And as you say, Trump wants to make America great. Sadly, having 2 American parents like you isn't the right way. Kind of why his own children don't have 2 American parents. He knows what it takes to be successful and it's not 2 Americans.
This is cool. I am like Trump's children, primed for success. Your words Harvey. You wouldn't want your kids to be different than Trump's, right? You know, like me? That would be wrong, right?
Suck it up Harvey, I support the constitution.
By the way. Putin is a friend of Trump's. Yet this does not bother Republicans. And who is helping out the Kurds in Syria? Trump's friend Putin.
It's almost like they planned it that way because Russia was ready to help Syria on a moments notice.

И Харвий (Harvey) , почему Я буду гоборать по России.

Edited on 17-10-2019 05:27
17-10-2019 11:18
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2396)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
There is corruption in most every government. It's been going on for a very long time. Trump didn't need to go into politics to get rich or powerful, he's done well for himself, without it. He could have pulled out of the business world, and never had money worries. Why go into politics, if he was corrupt? How many politicians went into office with very little wealth, and became multi-millionaires? They are over-paid, but not quite that much.

Way to early to be influencing the election, there are still about 20 democrat candidates. Doesn't make much sense to bother with Joe, since he'll likely get cut by his own party, which is probably part of this impeachment. It's sort of a two for the price of one deal. Doubtful the democrats will take down Trump with this either. The career democrats have been accusing Trump of corruption, even before he was elected, and have spent all their time trying to prove it. They want to keep the focus off themselves, as they all have dirty secrets, that nobody thought to look into, until Trump. Their traditional methods of damage control, doesn't work with Trump, who doesn't have the experience to deal with their brand of corruption, but learning.



Harvey, can you please quit making Trump out to be Jesus?
Jesus is famous because his father was God. Trump is president because his father was rich. Money bought the White House.
And as you say, Trump wants to make America great. Sadly, having 2 American parents like you isn't the right way. Kind of why his own children don't have 2 American parents. He knows what it takes to be successful and it's not 2 Americans.
This is cool. I am like Trump's children, primed for success. Your words Harvey. You wouldn't want your kids to be different than Trump's, right? You know, like me? That would be wrong, right?
Suck it up Harvey, I support the constitution.
By the way. Putin is a friend of Trump's. Yet this does not bother Republicans. And who is helping out the Kurds in Syria? Trump's friend Putin.
It's almost like they planned it that way because Russia was ready to help Syria on a moments notice.

И Харвий (Harvey) , почему Я буду гоборать по России.


I think the Jewish people would tell you something different about Jesus...
What do you know about my parents, doubt I've ever mentioned them here.

Russia was already active in Syria. It's a simple situation over there, too many battles going on. Syria has been in a civil war, they don't want the Kurds, and they have problem with Turkey. They had a terrorist problem, for which we sent in a small force to train and assist, but was supposed to be involved in the actual fighting. The main terrorist problem has been taken care of, and Syria should be able to deal with the rest, as well as anyone else has been able to. Now, the Kurds have been at war for over a hundred years. Turkey is a NATO ally, and I'm not sure we are being encouraged to overthrow the Syrian government for the rebels. We went over to help out with the terrorist problem, but staying would mean getting involved in the other conflicts, which have been going on for a long time. There are 4 sides fighting in Syria to chose from, we avoided choosing a side for a reason. Turkey wants to genocide the Kurds, which nobody else wants to get involved in, except maybe Syria. But Syria, can't get involved with that, without getting a bunch of other counties pissed off. Besides, the Kurds keep the Turks from pushing over the Northern border. The legitimate Syrian government is friends with Russia and Iran, so if we side with the rebellion, we are taking on Russia and Iran, it wouldn't be confined to Syria. We don't know the rebels would be any different than the current government. Basically, if America picks a side, and gets actively involved in the fighting, we are committed to a bloody war, which wouldn't likely end, nor the outcome of an benefit. Trump should have done the withdrawal differently, but us staying made little sense, since we would have been pushed into a fight eventually, and a much bigger conflict.

We have troops stationed all over the world, most of which don't really need to be there. Many of those countries have their own military, strong enough to defend themselves. Others never bothered to build their own military, since they have us, for free. Do we really need troops in Germany, Japan, Cuba, Philippines, Mania, Puerto Rico?
17-10-2019 22:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13273)
Most of these are forward air bases, established by treaty. Puerto Rico is a territory of the United States.
Edited on 17-10-2019 22:18
18-10-2019 14:53
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3374)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: Native Americans were killed off because they weren't white.

Native Americans died off in droves because they aren't immune to disease.
Diseases proved to be very racist.
.

James just keep in mind this is the guy who said:
IBdaMann wrote:
Slavery was not the reason for the Civil War,...
IBdaMann wrote:It was the North that chose the topic of slavery over which to have the Federal government screw with the South's sovereignty.

Ah you can hear the anger still. Those dirty Northerners screwing with states rights. Man it just makes you want to take your Dukes of Hazzard lunch box and go home for the day. Trump would understand, he knows about back in the good old days.

Oh and James, IBD will probably claim this is a warmazombie conspiracy or something but maybe Native American's were slaughtered for their hair color and not their skin color? No wait, we have brunettes in the white race too.


excerpt from The Daily Republican newspaper in Winona, Minnesota from Sept. 24, 1863.

I guess if Democrats were busy hating black skin Republicans handled hating red skin.
18-10-2019 21:17
James___
★★★★★
(3161)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: Native Americans were killed off because they weren't white.

Native Americans died off in droves because they aren't immune to disease.
Diseases proved to be very racist.
.

James just keep in mind this is the guy who said:
IBdaMann wrote:
Slavery was not the reason for the Civil War,...
IBdaMann wrote:It was the North that chose the topic of slavery over which to have the Federal government screw with the South's sovereignty.

Ah you can hear the anger still. Those dirty Northerners screwing with states rights. Man it just makes you want to take your Dukes of Hazzard lunch box and go home for the day. Trump would understand, he knows about back in the good old days.

Oh and James, IBD will probably claim this is a warmazombie conspiracy or something but maybe Native American's were slaughtered for their hair color and not their skin color? No wait, we have brunettes in the white race too.


excerpt from The Daily Republican newspaper in Winona, Minnesota from Sept. 24, 1863.

I guess if Democrats were busy hating black skin Republicans handled hating red skin.



Thanks. It's said that the wife/widow of Winchester felt guilty for the rest of her life. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winchester_Mystery_House

With me, I could move from the US. The US is about wealth and not about the quality of life. Ancient Rome was the same way. Romans were wealthy because of how they exploited people.
The US has actual problems but they're ignored. Maintaining a high standard of living is not the same as acquiring wealth. Individual wealth is different than the wealth the peoples of a nation share.
Edited on 18-10-2019 21:53
18-10-2019 22:43
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2396)
Well, if you are willing to share in the work, you get to share in the wealth. Humans are the only species on earth, where working to survive, is optional, least in America, and a few other socialist leaning nations.

Wealth isn't just money, or what you own. It's about being secure and successful, in being able to live your life as you want. Some like to use money as the measure of wealth and success, but it's usually just to hide their failures in other areas. Only the individual can make the life for themselves, that they consider worthwhile. It's not the government's responsibility to do everything for you. Wealth is the amount of work you are willing to do, to achieve your goals.

Consider how long it usually takes those lacking drive and ambition, to burn through a pile of money. Lottery winnings, inheritance, legal settlements, and so on. Basically handed instance riches, should be plenty to last a lifetime, or more, gone in 5-10 years. I'm sure many of them had help from friends and family, who felt entitled to help spend, kind of like socialism.
18-10-2019 22:57
James___
★★★★★
(3161)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Well, if you are willing to share in the work, you get to share in the wealth. Humans are the only species on earth, where working to survive, is optional, least in America, and a few other socialist leaning nations.

Wealth isn't just money, or what you own. It's about being secure and successful, in being able to live your life as you want. Some like to use money as the measure of wealth and success, but it's usually just to hide their failures in other areas. Only the individual can make the life for themselves, that they consider worthwhile. It's not the government's responsibility to do everything for you. Wealth is the amount of work you are willing to do, to achieve your goals.

Consider how long it usually takes those lacking drive and ambition, to burn through a pile of money. Lottery winnings, inheritance, legal settlements, and so on. Basically handed instance riches, should be plenty to last a lifetime, or more, gone in 5-10 years. I'm sure many of them had help from friends and family, who felt entitled to help spend, kind of like socialism.


You're describing George W. Bush, our 43rd president. He never worked for anything just like Hunter Biden. Just 2 peas in a pod.
Also our current president never worked for anything. His father Fred Trump gave him hundreds of millions of dollars. He files bankruptcy all the time because he burns through the wealth that his father gifted him with.
And what does Trump talk about? How rich he is. The law simply doesn't apply to him. An example is that next year the US is hosting the G7 summit at a Trump property. Quite illegal but he is using the Office of the President to promote his businesses.
This is something else that is reminiscent of Ancient Rome. Did Caligula do anything wrong or any Roman Emperor? Nope. People in the senate like Mitch McConnell vied for power and control of Rome's wealth.
At present though a war might not help. In the 19th century it distracted people just like the War in Iraq. At the moment Republicans are starting to say no more Trump.
Edited on 18-10-2019 23:10
19-10-2019 00:11
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13273)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Well, if you are willing to share in the work, you get to share in the wealth. Humans are the only species on earth, where working to survive, is optional, least in America, and a few other socialist leaning nations.

Wealth isn't just money, or what you own. It's about being secure and successful, in being able to live your life as you want. Some like to use money as the measure of wealth and success, but it's usually just to hide their failures in other areas. Only the individual can make the life for themselves, that they consider worthwhile. It's not the government's responsibility to do everything for you. Wealth is the amount of work you are willing to do, to achieve your goals.

Consider how long it usually takes those lacking drive and ambition, to burn through a pile of money. Lottery winnings, inheritance, legal settlements, and so on. Basically handed instance riches, should be plenty to last a lifetime, or more, gone in 5-10 years. I'm sure many of them had help from friends and family, who felt entitled to help spend, kind of like socialism.


You're describing George W. Bush, our 43rd president. He never worked for anything just like Hunter Biden. Just 2 peas in a pod.

The two are not alike in any way.
James___ wrote:
Also our current president never worked for anything.

Yes he did. He ran a successful real estate development business.
James___ wrote:
His father Fred Trump gave him hundreds of millions of dollars.

No. He didn't HAVE hundreds of millions of dollars. Argument from randU fallacy.
James___ wrote:
He files bankruptcy all the time because he burns through the wealth that his father gifted him with.

Trump has never filed for bankruptcy. Some of his properties have, which is pretty typical in any real estate investing.
James___ wrote:
And what does Trump talk about? How rich he is.

He is. You are not. Your covetousness is obvious.
James___ wrote:
The law simply doesn't apply to him.

Yes it does, same as it applies to you.
James___ wrote:
An example is that next year the US is hosting the G7 summit at a Trump property. Quite illegal but he is using the Office of the President to promote his businesses.

No, he won't make any money on that summit. The property was chosen because it has the facilities to hold such a summit, and it will charge cost only, saving the U.S. a lot of money over other properties in the area that are not set up to host such a summit. Trump will see no profit from the summit.
James___ wrote:
This is something else that is reminiscent of Ancient Rome.

Nothing to do with Rome.
James___ wrote:
Did Caligula do anything wrong or any Roman Emperor? Nope. People in the senate like Mitch McConnell vied for power and control of Rome's wealth.

Mitch McConnell never tried to take over Rome.
James___ wrote:
At present though a war might not help. In the 19th century it distracted people just like the War in Iraq. At the moment Republicans are starting to say no more Trump.

Guess you haven't been watching his rallies then.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
19-10-2019 00:24
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2396)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Well, if you are willing to share in the work, you get to share in the wealth. Humans are the only species on earth, where working to survive, is optional, least in America, and a few other socialist leaning nations.

Wealth isn't just money, or what you own. It's about being secure and successful, in being able to live your life as you want. Some like to use money as the measure of wealth and success, but it's usually just to hide their failures in other areas. Only the individual can make the life for themselves, that they consider worthwhile. It's not the government's responsibility to do everything for you. Wealth is the amount of work you are willing to do, to achieve your goals.

Consider how long it usually takes those lacking drive and ambition, to burn through a pile of money. Lottery winnings, inheritance, legal settlements, and so on. Basically handed instance riches, should be plenty to last a lifetime, or more, gone in 5-10 years. I'm sure many of them had help from friends and family, who felt entitled to help spend, kind of like socialism.


You're describing George W. Bush, our 43rd president. He never worked for anything just like Hunter Biden. Just 2 peas in a pod.
Also our current president never worked for anything. His father Fred Trump gave him hundreds of millions of dollars. He files bankruptcy all the time because he burns through the wealth that his father gifted him with.
And what does Trump talk about? How rich he is. The law simply doesn't apply to him. An example is that next year the US is hosting the G7 summit at a Trump property. Quite illegal but he is using the Office of the President to promote his businesses.
This is something else that is reminiscent of Ancient Rome. Did Caligula do anything wrong or any Roman Emperor? Nope. People in the senate like Mitch McConnell vied for power and control of Rome's wealth.
At present though a war might not help. In the 19th century it distracted people just like the War in Iraq. At the moment Republicans are starting to say no more Trump.


George W. Bush was in the Air Force, and not discharge for a service related hearing loss either. He owns an operating ranch in Texas, also an oil business. Unlike Obama, he took his vacation time at his ranch, which didn't cost the taxpayers millions every year.

What is wrong with hosting the G7 at Doral? Trump isn't charging them anything, and considerably nicer than Motel 6. Maybe he should have suggested a Las Vegas Casino instead? Trump has been past promoting his properties, many years, been pretty well known all of the world. You'd like to believe Trump is going to profit from it, but he's looking to take a big loss, since I'm sure very few paying members are going to be allowed in during the summit. Where would you suggest hosting the G7? Would it be as nice, for the price we'd have to pay? Guess some people like to live in darkness, and can only see the bad. You're the kind of guy, who would ask friend to loan you his car, then complain there is only half a tank of gas. Likely would put a drop in the tank either...
19-10-2019 01:35
James___
★★★★★
(3161)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Well, if you are willing to share in the work, you get to share in the wealth. Humans are the only species on earth, where working to survive, is optional, least in America, and a few other socialist leaning nations.

Wealth isn't just money, or what you own. It's about being secure and successful, in being able to live your life as you want. Some like to use money as the measure of wealth and success, but it's usually just to hide their failures in other areas. Only the individual can make the life for themselves, that they consider worthwhile. It's not the government's responsibility to do everything for you. Wealth is the amount of work you are willing to do, to achieve your goals.

Consider how long it usually takes those lacking drive and ambition, to burn through a pile of money. Lottery winnings, inheritance, legal settlements, and so on. Basically handed instance riches, should be plenty to last a lifetime, or more, gone in 5-10 years. I'm sure many of them had help from friends and family, who felt entitled to help spend, kind of like socialism.


You're describing George W. Bush, our 43rd president. He never worked for anything just like Hunter Biden. Just 2 peas in a pod.
Also our current president never worked for anything. His father Fred Trump gave him hundreds of millions of dollars. He files bankruptcy all the time because he burns through the wealth that his father gifted him with.
And what does Trump talk about? How rich he is. The law simply doesn't apply to him. An example is that next year the US is hosting the G7 summit at a Trump property. Quite illegal but he is using the Office of the President to promote his businesses.
This is something else that is reminiscent of Ancient Rome. Did Caligula do anything wrong or any Roman Emperor? Nope. People in the senate like Mitch McConnell vied for power and control of Rome's wealth.
At present though a war might not help. In the 19th century it distracted people just like the War in Iraq. At the moment Republicans are starting to say no more Trump.


George W. Bush was in the Air Force, and not discharge for a service related hearing loss either. He owns an operating ranch in Texas, also an oil business. Unlike Obama, he took his vacation time at his ranch, which didn't cost the taxpayers millions every year.

What is wrong with hosting the G7 at Doral? Trump isn't charging them anything, and considerably nicer than Motel 6. Maybe he should have suggested a Las Vegas Casino instead? Trump has been past promoting his properties, many years, been pretty well known all of the world. You'd like to believe Trump is going to profit from it, but he's looking to take a big loss, since I'm sure very few paying members are going to be allowed in during the summit. Where would you suggest hosting the G7? Would it be as nice, for the price we'd have to pay? Guess some people like to live in darkness, and can only see the bad. You're the kind of guy, who would ask friend to loan you his car, then complain there is only half a tank of gas. Likely would put a drop in the tank either...



Harvey, wasn't it you that told me that if I want a life that I should go to Iran? It was.
All you do is support something that doesn't have anything to do with you. You can't separate reality from garbage.
An example is that if I have surgery and go back to work, how would that cost you money? That is your concern. That in a country of over 340 million people, you need me to be on SSDI and Medicare. That's saving you money.
That's costing you money but you support things the way they are now. That's what the Republican party is about. It doesn't like change because it's a threat to the status quo.
And you are the status quo.
And Harvey, shame on you for saying that I received a medical discharge. I fulfilled my agreement with the US government and received an Honorable discharge. It's sad that you would mock my having served my country while you DID NOT.
Until you serve, do not belittle someone for doing what you were too good for. You Fücking Idiöt!


And Harvey, unlike ITN, you're alone because you chose to be. With ITN, Native American women have to do what men say. The movie Wind River is based on a true story. Watch it, it's what ITN has going for him that you don't.
Edited on 19-10-2019 01:59
19-10-2019 02:24
James___
★★★★★
(3161)
And Harvey, please be mindful that Christians told me that never in eternity would Jesus let me have a family. As it turns out, both churches that I attended were the wrong church. That's tiresome anymore. If a man does not like having a family or wanting a woman in his life, that's his problem.
20-10-2019 03:49
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7455)
James___ wrote: And Harvey, please be mindful that Christians told me that never in eternity would Jesus let me have a family. As it turns out, both churches that I attended were the wrong church. That's tiresome anymore. If a man does not like having a family or wanting a woman in his life, that's his problem.

James__, please be a bit clearer?

Did all Christians tell you that, or just all TRUE Chrisitians, ... or was it just two Christians?

... and are you saying you were told by Christians that you are sterile, or are you saying that you are gay, ... or gay and sterile?

I honestly don't have enough to decipher your post.



... wait a minute ... is that why you are among the Climate congregation? Were you led to believe that Jesus would never give you a family but that Climate would?

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
20-10-2019 05:26
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2396)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: And Harvey, please be mindful that Christians told me that never in eternity would Jesus let me have a family. As it turns out, both churches that I attended were the wrong church. That's tiresome anymore. If a man does not like having a family or wanting a woman in his life, that's his problem.

James__, please be a bit clearer?

Did all Christians tell you that, or just all TRUE Chrisitians, ... or was it just two Christians?

... and are you saying you were told by Christians that you are sterile, or are you saying that you are gay, ... or gay and sterile?

I honestly don't have enough to decipher your post.



... wait a minute ... is that why you are among the Climate congregation? Were you led to believe that Jesus would never give you a family but that Climate would?

.


The depression and self-pity, the never ending drama, is really what his disability is all about. People don't enjoy all the negative vibes, just leaches the life away from everyone around him. No wonder people try to keep a good distance, and wnt to limit contact. Probably best, he can contribute to the gene pool, fouled enough as it is.

Wonder which Christian church didn't want to hook him up with a family? I'm not sure about the current score, but there was 236 different denominations a decade or so ago. I don't recall having been in any church, where they weren't interested in helping you get into a family situation. I've never really had a problem finding women, I'm just not interested in the full time responsibilities. Basically, it's a lot like applying for credit, stable job, house, transportation, and you don't have much problems, unless you have really high standards. Most women want a home, and family, a good provider, they can tolerate quite a bit. If James wanted a woman and family, he could, if he lost the negative outlook on life,, America, non-nowaygians, and pretty much life in general.

There are so many options these days, really can't imagine wanting something, and not doing anything. There is adoption, even gay couples can adopt, Obama fix that. If it's a biological offspring, there is always the test-tube, turkey baster method. Although, that's sort of a scam, might get one of his doctor's kids, or a random selection of leftovers.

We should use James as the poster-child of climate change, how people turn out, if they go down that path.
20-10-2019 06:23
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2396)
https://www.wftv.com/news/politics/under-fire-trump-scraps-plans-to-host-g7-at-his-golf-resort/999456091

Trump caves on Doral G7... Little disappointing, but got a hunch it wasn't entirely pressure from the Democrats. Likely, he go a nasty note from Doral about his commitment to the members, who would want refunds and such, if he shut them out for a week or so, to host. Maybe the G7 would conflict with some other scheduled event? Wonder how many countries think Camp David is the only decent place in America to host such events?

Trump should host it some where in California. It would be the most appropriate place to talk global warming, besides groupie Greta could stop in at Disneyland, if they aren't having wildfire prevention blackouts that week.
20-10-2019 23:34
James___
★★★★★
(3161)
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: And Harvey, please be mindful that Christians told me that never in eternity would Jesus let me have a family. As it turns out, both churches that I attended were the wrong church. That's tiresome anymore. If a man does not like having a family or wanting a woman in his life, that's his problem.

James__, please be a bit clearer?

Did all Christians tell you that, or just all TRUE Chrisitians, ... or was it just two Christians?

... and are you saying you were told by Christians that you are sterile, or are you saying that you are gay, ... or gay and sterile?

I honestly don't have enough to decipher your post.



... wait a minute ... is that why you are among the Climate congregation? Were you led to believe that Jesus would never give you a family but that Climate would?

.


The depression and self-pity, the never ending drama, is really what his disability is all about. People don't enjoy all the negative vibes, just leaches the life away from everyone around him. No wonder people try to keep a good distance, and wnt to limit contact. Probably best, he can contribute to the gene pool, fouled enough as it is.

Wonder which Christian church didn't want to hook him up with a family? I'm not sure about the current score, but there was 236 different denominations a decade or so ago. I don't recall having been in any church, where they weren't interested in helping you get into a family situation. I've never really had a problem finding women, I'm just not interested in the full time responsibilities. Basically, it's a lot like applying for credit, stable job, house, transportation, and you don't have much problems, unless you have really high standards. Most women want a home, and family, a good provider, they can tolerate quite a bit. If James wanted a woman and family, he could, if he lost the negative outlook on life,, America, non-nowaygians, and pretty much life in general.

There are so many options these days, really can't imagine wanting something, and not doing anything. There is adoption, even gay couples can adopt, Obama fix that. If it's a biological offspring, there is always the test-tube, turkey baster method. Although, that's sort of a scam, might get one of his doctor's kids, or a random selection of leftovers.

We should use James as the poster-child of climate change, how people turn out, if they go down that path.



Nah, I've been told for years that the US is all about exploitation. Americans think working together is socialism. Most Americans don't know what they're talking about. Why people like Trump. He's an American capitalist who only cares about himself. He got elected because many Americans can relate to him because they share his beliefs, Americans who think they are better should have it better or are better.
21-10-2019 01:06
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2396)
James, you believe some of the silliest things 'people' tell you, yet you refuse to believe doctors, experts in their field of study? This is where most people start doubting your honesty. America is a great place to live, because we are free to chose how we want to live our lives. Socialism limits those freedoms, and a threat. For those of us who chose to work, we should be free to chose how we spend our paychecks. What charitable work we wish to donate our time and money. Socialism wants to take our pay, and give it to those, like yourself, who chose not to work. You sit front of a computer all day, you can do work. You seem to think you can learn, why haven't you learned the skills to get employment? It's because you chose to exploit other people, and the government's generosity, at the tax payer's expense. You hate Trump, because he wants to cut back on your free money, and put you to work, so you can pay your own way.

People like Trump, because he's not a career politician, and doesn't like the 'business as usual' approach, that's been ruining this country, and burying us in debt. He knows about debt, as you've pointed out his bankruptcies several times. Probably true, he used those laws, to profit. Much like you use the charity laws, to avoid working. The democrats have shifted almost entirely into going socialist, don't even try to hide it anymore. They want to control all the money, how it's 'spent', and what the 'free' people can have and use. All the current democrats, have huge spending plans, no mention of our huge debt, and their source of revenue is always to tax the rich. Seems to me, with all that spending, all that debt, there won't be many rich people to tax for long. Maybe in my life time, it'll get down to me being considered 'rich', and get a special tax too.
21-10-2019 01:39
James___
★★★★★
(3161)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James, you believe some of the silliest things 'people' tell you, yet ople, and the government's generosity, at the tax payer's expense. You hate Trump, because he wants to cut back on your free money, and put you to work, so you can pay your own way.

Probably true, he used those laws, to profit. Much like you use the charity laws, to avoid working.



Again Harvey, it shows real class when you attack someone because they are handicapped. Do know that you are a loser, plain and simple.
21-10-2019 04:24
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2396)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James, you believe some of the silliest things 'people' tell you, yet ople, and the government's generosity, at the tax payer's expense. You hate Trump, because he wants to cut back on your free money, and put you to work, so you can pay your own way.

Probably true, he used those laws, to profit. Much like you use the charity laws, to avoid working.



Again Harvey, it shows real class when you attack someone because they are handicapped. Do know that you are a loser, plain and simple.


Sorry, did know you took a turn for the worse, and your disability, is now a handicap. Do you get to park your car in those reserved spaces now? Or, is the just another of your self-diagnosis delusions?
21-10-2019 06:57
James___
★★★★★
(3161)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James, you believe some of the silliest things 'people' tell you, yet ople, and the government's generosity, at the tax payer's expense. You hate Trump, because he wants to cut back on your free money, and put you to work, so you can pay your own way.

Probably true, he used those laws, to profit. Much like you use the charity laws, to avoid working.



Again Harvey, it shows real class when you attack someone because they are handicapped. Do know that you are a loser, plain and simple.


Sorry, did know you took a turn for the worse, and your disability, is now a handicap. Do you get to park your car in those reserved spaces now? Or, is the just another of your self-diagnosis delusions?



Harvey, you're sick. You should talk to someone.
There is one thing I am mindful of. My mother used to tell me that you can't change people. What she didn't understand was that there are people who do like me. But I think she was like you. You're an American, right? It's funny though. She was married to a Norwegian and even lived in Norway but she never changed because she stuck with what she knew. She couldn't grow as a person. Most people are that way.

This is for you Harvey. Ozone in the stratosphere is measured in dobson units. It absorbs a lot of heat. If atmospheric CO2 was measured the same way, how thick would it's layer be?
How depleted in dobson units is the ozone layer? This is a chance for you to grow as a person.
Edited on 21-10-2019 07:25
Page 5 of 6<<<3456>





Join the debate Corruption, which party is the greater problem?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Air CO2 capture is corruption031-05-2019 03:36
Air CO2 capture is corruption on the part of Democrats031-05-2019 03:32
The Reason I Switched to the Republican Party6009-04-2018 17:13
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact