Remember me
▼ Content

party

party12-02-2022 20:07
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
It doesn't matter which party you're talking about, someone who buys into every position/issue of the party isn't thinking for themself.
12-02-2022 21:53
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
Then why do you do it and not think for yourself?
14-02-2022 16:56
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
keepit wrote:
It doesn't matter which party you're talking about, someone who buys into every position/issue of the party isn't thinking for themself.

I'm a little keepit dumb as a nail
Here is my c-clamp, watch me fail.
Thinking for myself I cannot do
I'll never be as smart as you.
14-02-2022 18:48
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:

Ease up a bit there turbo. He may actually be blessed with brilliance abound.

I just heard a Biden clip from the weekend. He said his 3 trillion dollar Build Back Broke spending bill is going to LOWER inflation. Isn't this great news?!!

Keepit was right on. If printing this amount of dollars decreases inflation, then there is NO WAY POSSIBLE that printing dollars increases the number of dollars.

If this bill passes, then you're going to look really ignorant, gfm. Sorry.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
14-02-2022 19:15
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:

I just heard a Biden clip from the weekend. He said his 3 trillion dollar Build Back Broke spending bill is going to LOWER inflation. Isn't this great news?!!

Keepit was right on. If printing this amount of dollars decreases inflation, then there is NO WAY POSSIBLE that printing dollars increases the number of dollars.

Xiden actually said that??? Wow... He's gonna have to get the printing presses rolling much faster than this because inflation is bending me over furniture right now. duncan knows what I'm talking about, as Pete Rogers has done that to him time and time again.
14-02-2022 19:42
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:

Xiden actually said that??? Wow... He's gonna have to get the printing presses rolling much faster than this because inflation is bending me over furniture right now. duncan knows what I'm talking about, as Pete Rogers has done that to him time and time again.

Yup yup. Have it right here for your reading pleasure.

In the White House statement, Biden said that 17 Nobel Prize winners in economics said his Build Back Better plan will "ease inflationary pressures" and argued it won't add to the federal debt and will require the wealthiest Americans and big corporations to pay their fair share in taxes.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
14-02-2022 21:37
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:

Yup yup. Have it right here for your reading pleasure.

In the White House statement, Biden said that 17 Nobel Prize winners in economics said his Build Back Better plan will "ease inflationary pressures" and argued it won't add to the federal debt and will require the wealthiest Americans and big corporations to pay their fair share in taxes.

Apparently it doesn't take any economics knowledge to win a Nobel Prize in economics. --- I like the Marxist language at the end ("wealthiest Americans" "big corporations" "pay their fair share"; it was a nice touch.

Notice how whenever Demonkkkrats wish to run down and otherwise attack businesses, they purposely refer to them as "big corporations" (to make them sound super evil), otherwise they will instead refer to those very same businesses as "companies" (to make them sound good)? Have you ever noticed this particular usage of language before? Once you see it, you can't "unsee" it.
14-02-2022 21:45
(3314)
Additionally, I'd like to add that, in all the time that I have maintained the Lispy Leftist List of Linguistic Lunacy, I have yet to add the words 'fair share' to it... Idk what the heck is wrong with me, but at least it is now included in the ever growing list of linguistic lunacy. I'm already up to 170 line items and growing... How soon until the 200 line item milestone is reached??
I can't wait!
Edited on 14-02-2022 21:50

Join the debate party:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Ding Dong the skanky old queen is dead, party at every Irish pub on Earth011-09-2022 19:06
The Biden's are literally CCP (Chink Communist Party) members.008-09-2022 15:35
The Republican Party Is Horny227-02-2021 21:05
The USA Patriot Group Must Setup New Party To Educate People & Win The Game014-02-2021 09:24
Corruption, which party is the greater problem?21122-10-2019 23:19
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact