Remember me
▼ Content

Church of the Mask -- "Magick Mask Argument"



Page 1 of 3123>
Church of the Mask -- "Magick Mask Argument"20-07-2020 22:31
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1239)
I'm also going to bring this one here for discussion:

I've noticed this argument to be a very popular argument among Maskholes for why we all ought to wear masks everywhere we go.

The "Magick Mask Argument" is usually parroted by Maskholes in similar wording to the following: "I don't wear a mask to protect myself from others; I wear one to protect others from ME". It is usually accompanied by some sort of virtue signaling.

I'm dubbing it the "Magick Mask Argument" because it is effectively arguing that a virus can enter through mask pores from the outside/in, yet somehow it cannot exit through the very same mask pores from the inside/out. I find it to be a similar argument to the "Magick Blanket Argument" that Climate Lemmings make.

Heck, it probably wouldn't be all too hard to make up a "Church of the Mask" Reference Manual, as has been done for Global Warming Mythology. I will even provide a very rough start for it right on the spot. See below:


VACCINE The God and Savior of Church of the Mask Mythology, the future arrival of Vaccine on Earth is mankind's only hope in absolving their sin and winning the war against infection, COVID-19, and his Mutations once and for all.

COVID-19 The "Satan" of Church of the Mask Mythology, COVID-19, since late 2019, has been waging an all out war against mankind for their sin through his use of infection.

MUTATIONS In Church of the Mask Mythology, Mutations are akin to the "demons" ("fallen angels") of Christianity. Ever since late 2019, they have warred against mankind alongside their commander-in-chief COVID-19. You might hear Maskwearers refer to Mutations as if they ARE COVID-19, yet act as if Mutations are ENTIRELY DIFFERENT from COVID-19. This belief falls under Settled Science.

MASKWEARER Believer/follower of Church of the Mask Mythology.

MASKHOLE A vulgar slur that Sinners use when referring to Maskwearers.

SIN In Church of the Mask Mythology, sin is the non-compliance with social distancing and ceremonial garb wearing in public areas.

SINNER A non-believer of Church of the Mask Mythology and one who doesn't adhere to social distancing and ceremonial garb wearing.

PROTESTER A person (typically a Sinner) who is believed by Maskwearers to be completely immune to the infection inflicted by COVID-19 and his Mutations, thus is absolved of all sin and is not subject to the tenets of ceremonial garb and social distancing... Any infection inflicted upon Protesters is thus attributed to Sinners.

CEREMONIAL GARB In Church of the Mask Mythology, anything that can be donned in public areas for purposes of ceremonial garb wearing. This includes but is not limited to: masks, gloves, and protective eye wear.

CEREMONIAL GARB WEARING A core tenet of Church of the Mask Mythology, the continuous wearing of ceremonial garb while in public places is believed to ward off the infection inflicted by COVID-19 and his Mutations until the future arrival of Vaccine on Earth.

SOCIAL DISTANCING A core tenet of Church of the Mask Mythology, the continuous effort to stay at least six feet apart from others while in public places is believed to ward off the infection inflicted by COVID-19 and his Mutations until the future arrival of Vaccine on Earth.

MAGICK MASK ARGUMENT The main dogma of Church of the Mask Theology in which it is believed that wearing a mask does not protect you from others, but rather that it protects others from YOU. In other words, masks will not stop viruses from entering [outside/in] through their pores, yet they can somehow stop viruses from exiting [inside/out] through those same pores. Maskwearers earn brownie points with Vaccine and other Maskwearers if they include virtue signaling with the recitation of this dogma. This dogma falls under Settled Science.

INFECTION In Church of the Mask Mythology, a death sentence judgement carried out by COVID-19 and his Mutations, for one's sin. Sinners commonly refer to this as a "mild flu" that "happens annually" and is "nothing to fear monger about".

SETTLED SCIENCE Any element of Church of the Mask Mythology that runs counter to immunology, virology, mathematics, and/or logic.
Edited on 20-07-2020 22:40
20-07-2020 23:23
keepit
★★★★☆
(1705)
gfm,
If you believe all the stuff you just wrote, well, you might consider getting some help.
The mask does work both ways. What it is, is analogous to photons leaving a light source. There is a higher concentration of photons (virions) at the source as they leave than at the destination. When they arrive at the destination, there is a smaller concentration. In the case of virions, the virions are moving at a slower pace than when they first left the source of virions. Those 2 factors indicate that virions have an easier chance of getting out from a mask than getting into the mask of the recipient.
One important point is that most airborne virions are contained in aerosolized form or droplet spray form. These droplets are much bigger than the virions themselves. This is why the mask can stop a large proportion of virions. Hence, N95 masks stop 95% of virions.

Arrogance and ignorance not allowed here.
Edited on 20-07-2020 23:31
20-07-2020 23:59
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1239)
keepit wrote:
gfm,
If you believe all the stuff you just wrote,

I do.

keepit wrote:
well, you might consider getting some help.

Nahhhhh, it's the Maskwearers that I would be more concerned about.

keepit wrote:
The mask does work both ways.

Masks stop viruses, eh? Even though the pore size of a mask is much larger than the size of a virus, eh?

keepit wrote:
What it is, is analogous to photons leaving a light source. There is a higher concentration of photons (virions) at the source as they leave than at the destination. When they arrive at the destination, there is a smaller concentration. In the case of virions, the virions are moving at a slower pace than when they first left the source of virions. Those 2 factors indicate that virions have an easier chance of getting out from a mask than getting into the mask of the recipient.

Nope. Virions will go through the mask either way. They are smaller than the pores of masks.

keepit wrote:
One important point is that most airborne virions are contained in aerosolized form or droplet spray form. These droplets are much bigger than the virions themselves. This is why the mask can stop a large proportion of virions.

A respiratory droplet is not a virion. A mask cannot stop virions. The pores of a mask are far too large.

keepit wrote:
Hence, N95 masks stop 95% of virions.

N95 masks do not stop virions. Virions are far too small.
Source: N95 specifications

keepit wrote:
Arrogance and ignorance not allowed here.

Obviously that isn't the case, as you are still here.
21-07-2020 01:43
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7516)
gfm7175 wrote:I'm dubbing it the "Magick Mask Argument" because it is effectively arguing that a virus can enter through mask pores from the outside/in, yet somehow it cannot exit through the very same mask pores from the inside/out. I find it to be a similar argument to the "Magick Blanket Argument" that Climate Lemmings make.

Heck, it probably wouldn't be all too hard to make up a "Church of the Mask" Reference Manual, as has been done for Global Warming Mythology. I will even provide a very rough start for it right on the spot. See below:

Yes, let's build it on Politiplex for reference (the purpose of Politiplex). Start a thread on Politiplex with what you have (and you can take the opportunity to add whatever comes to mind), find some pics on the internet for each one, and I'll polish it up and create a reference board for it.

I made up a couple of custom pics for it already. Here's one:
.
Attached image:

21-07-2020 01:46
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7516)
keepit wrote: The mask does work both ways.

Your definition of "help" is truly bizarre.
.
Attached image:

21-07-2020 02:10
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7516)
keepit wrote: gfm,If you believe all the stuff you just wrote, well, you might consider getting some help.

So now I'm on to you. I will confess that you originally had me fooled to a minor extent but I got your number now.

I did have you correctly pegged as a non/anti-Christian but I thought that you were simply mistaken on ... well virtually everything. But you have given yourself away. Your solidarity with Marxists became abundantly clear with your recent veiled hatred for capitalism.

I notice that you follow the Marxist playbook by being lighting fast to play the victim, i.e. to look for sympathy and to complain about others being rude to you and hurting your widdo feewings. Then, without missing a beat, you become similarly lightning fast to be rude and insulting to others.

Then I read your latest post and it became clear to me that you simply insult others for what they believe when it isn't the WACKY chit you have allowed yourself to be manipulted into believing. You don't ever offer anything tangible as a rebuttal. With you, it's pure Marxist dogma, party line down the line.

I now see your intentional dishonesty for what it is.

Let the games begin!

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
21-07-2020 02:33
keepit
★★★★☆
(1705)
IBD,
You're working hard on your stuff. Real hard. Is that kind of work good for a person?
21-07-2020 02:43
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7516)
keepit wrote: IBD, You're working hard on your stuff. Real hard. Is that kind of work good for a person?

Define "stuff." I think you are using a different definition from what I use.

So now that you see exactly why disposable facemasks are great for construction workers but worthless against viruses, will you change your tune?

... or are you required to toe the party line to your death?

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
21-07-2020 02:49
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7516)
keepit wrote: Is that kind of work good for a person?

keepit, I was just wondering if you now acknowledge that bonds are not currency, now that you have been informed of such.

You can check standard accounting practices and see that debt (bonds) are never debited as cash, so I guess we can both have a good laugh about all the crazy stuff you said about "treasuries" before, right?

... or are you required to grit your teeth and maintain the party line?

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
21-07-2020 03:09
duncan61
★★★☆☆
(640)
I live in a affluent suburb and am surrounded by beautiful people.Some of the places I work at the people should wear masks just because
21-07-2020 03:39
keepit
★★★★☆
(1705)
When i said "your stuff" i meant your ongoing attempts to convince me that i'm a "moron, stupid, marxist, idiot, etc". You seem to make an awful lot of very elaborate posts in that regard. It's like you have a personal problem with people disagreeing with you.
I checked again with wiki and google and they say i'm not any of the things you claim that i am. They keep track of these matters.

Also, you ignored the key part of my post that says that virions are contained in droplets and aerosols and the complex is big enough to be stopped by the N95 mask.

Don't work too hard.
21-07-2020 03:48
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7516)
keepit wrote: When i said "your stuff" i meant your ongoing attempts to convince me that i'm a "moron, stupid, marxist, idiot, etc".

I outsource all that work to you because you deliver results. No one makes you look like an idiot moron better than you.
.
Attached image:

21-07-2020 04:10
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7516)
keepit wrote:Also, you ignored the key part of my post that says that virions are contained in droplets and aerosols and the complex is big enough to be stopped by the N95 mask.

You ignored the fact that nothing requires COVID-19, which has a diameter of only 120 nanometers, to confine itself to any droplet or aerosol.

Nothing.

Man, those masks have holes that are gaping wide at 3,000 nanometers! Nobody's breathing somehow blocks those holes with droplets and aerosols. The masks just don't help.

... but you think they somehow do. Too funny.
.
Attached image:

21-07-2020 04:25
keepit
★★★★☆
(1705)
covid19 and water (mixed with mucus) have enough affinity to hold on to each other. I don't know where you got 3000 nanometers. Try 300.
Edited on 21-07-2020 04:27
21-07-2020 04:33
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7516)
keepit wrote: It's like you have a personal problem with people disagreeing with you.

Your refusal to learn or to be honest is not somehow my problem.

In one study, a mask that used 16 layers of handkerchief fabric was able to filter out 63 percent of 300-nanometer-sized particles.

I wonder how 120-nanometer viruses fare when it's just a one-layer cloth mask.

It would seem cloth facemasks block COVID-19 to the same extent that we use pipes and plumbing to block water in our homes.



.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
21-07-2020 05:10
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7516)
keepit wrote: I don't know where you got 3000 nanometers. Try 300.


ASTM F2101 Standard: BFE (Filtration 3μm)

The value "0.3μm" or "300 nanometers" i.e. cross sections more than six times that of COVID-19 ... represents the size of the particles used to test medical masks.

The disposable masks, however, are tested with much bigger particles because they are intended for construction dust and particles around 1μm or larger, not for medical situations. Disposable facemasks are not appropriate for medical use and have holes (filtration) between 3μm - 7μm. I used the conservative value, i.e. the absolute BEST you could hope for, which doesn't affort any hope that the masks help in any way.

.
Edited on 21-07-2020 05:11
21-07-2020 05:43
keepit
★★★★☆
(1705)
Why are you suggesting industrial masks for medical purposes? 3m manufacures a medical mask with appropriate specs that work with 95 % efficiency in medical settings.
Are you trying to sell me used car IBD. I don't trust anything you say.
21-07-2020 05:51
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2552)
Masks are made of absorbent material, the moisture is separated from the viral material, allowing it to move more freely, than when trapped in fluid. Mask are bacteria breeding ground, warm, moist. Got a hunch there are a lot of chronic mask wearers, who now have to wear them, to hid their zit-covered faces. Saw one example of it at work today, wasn't pretty, just the masked covered part of her face was infected.
21-07-2020 05:52
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7516)
keepit wrote:
Why are you suggesting industrial masks for medical purposes? 3m manufacures a medical mask with appropriate specs that work with 95 % efficiency in medical settings.
Are you trying to sell me used car IBD. I don't trust anything you say.

Oh sure, that must be exactly what I said.

Are you a tag team with tmiddles? Are you filling in for him while he's away? Is this tmiddles' bogus position assignment, courtesy of keepit?

You're in denial.
.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
21-07-2020 06:42
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1239)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:I'm dubbing it the "Magick Mask Argument" because it is effectively arguing that a virus can enter through mask pores from the outside/in, yet somehow it cannot exit through the very same mask pores from the inside/out. I find it to be a similar argument to the "Magick Blanket Argument" that Climate Lemmings make.

Heck, it probably wouldn't be all too hard to make up a "Church of the Mask" Reference Manual, as has been done for Global Warming Mythology. I will even provide a very rough start for it right on the spot. See below:

Yes, let's build it on Politiplex for reference (the purpose of Politiplex). Start a thread on Politiplex with what you have (and you can take the opportunity to add whatever comes to mind), find some pics on the internet for each one, and I'll polish it up and create a reference board for it.

I made up a couple of custom pics for it already. Here's one:
.

Great! That's what I was hoping for... I'll get a thread created on Politiplex in the near future with what I currently have (and if I think of anything else) and maybe even find some pics if I got the time. Let's get this project rolling!!
21-07-2020 07:26
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1239)
Note for myself: the picture of "sin" could be two people hugging each other and/or two people handshaking. "Sinner" might just be someone not wearing any ceremonial garb. The picture of "maskwearer" (for comedic effect) could be someone in a full hazmat suit.
21-07-2020 07:51
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13502)
keepit wrote:
gfm,
If you believe all the stuff you just wrote, well, you might consider getting some help.
The mask does work both ways.

True. It does not, however, stop a virus.
keepit wrote:
What it is, is analogous to photons leaving a light source.

Photons do not leave a light source. Photons ARE light.
keepit wrote:
There is a higher concentration of photons (virions) at the source as they leave than at the destination. When they arrive at the destination, there is a smaller concentration.

Nope. Nothing about photons (light) traveling through space causes them to somehow diminish.
keepit wrote:
In the case of virions, the virions are moving at a slower pace than when they first left the source of virions.

Buzzword fallacy.
keepit wrote:
Those 2 factors indicate that virions have an easier chance of getting out from a mask than getting into the mask of the recipient.

Nope. Masks do not stop viruses.
keepit wrote:
One important point is that most airborne virions are contained in aerosolized form or droplet spray form.

WRONG. Covid19 is an airborne virus, just like any flu virus or any other Covid virus. It is everywhere in the air. A mask will not stop it.
keepit wrote:
These droplets are much bigger than the virions themselves.

Not in the droplets. It is in the air.
keepit wrote:
This is why the mask can stop a large proportion of virions.

You are making stuff up.
keepit wrote:
Hence, N95 masks stop 95% of virions.

WRONG. N95 masks do not stop a virus.
keepit wrote:
Arrogance and ignorance not allowed here.

Then leave.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
21-07-2020 07:59
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13502)
keepit wrote:
When i said "your stuff" i meant your ongoing attempts to convince me that i'm a "moron, stupid, marxist, idiot, etc". You seem to make an awful lot of very elaborate posts in that regard. It's like you have a personal problem with people disagreeing with you.
I checked again with wiki and google and they say i'm not any of the things you claim that i am. They keep track of these matters.

Also, you ignored the key part of my post that says that virions are contained in droplets and aerosols and the complex is big enough to be stopped by the N95 mask.

Don't work too hard.


There is no such thing as a 'virion'.
Masks do not stop viruses.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
21-07-2020 08:01
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13502)
keepit wrote:
covid19 and water (mixed with mucus) have enough affinity to hold on to each other. I don't know where you got 3000 nanometers. Try 300.


So the mask is now plugged with water and mucus. You just suffocated the user.

Covid19 does not stay with water or mucus. It is an airborne virus. Masks will not stop it.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
21-07-2020 08:02
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13502)
keepit wrote:
Why are you suggesting industrial masks for medical purposes? 3m manufacures a medical mask with appropriate specs that work with 95 % efficiency in medical settings.
Are you trying to sell me used car IBD. I don't trust anything you say.

N95 masks do not stop a virus.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
21-07-2020 13:42
Nobi
☆☆☆☆☆
(23)
i love this thread, thanks gfm for the good laugh
21-07-2020 13:46
Nobi
☆☆☆☆☆
(23)
gfm7175 wrote:
Masks stop viruses, eh? Even though the pore size of a mask is much larger than the size of a virus, eh?



plus, there are always openings around the nose, neck, cheeks which are WAY larger than 3000 nanometers. Facemasks don't completely seal the nose & mouth.
21-07-2020 18:36
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1239)
Thanks Nobi, and exactly right!
21-07-2020 18:41
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1239)
IBD:

I have now moved the content over to Politiplex (revised some definitions a bit and added the new term "Immune System").

I've had difficulties with adding images for whatever reason, so if you felt up to doing that, that's fine by me.
21-07-2020 22:05
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2552)
Nobi wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Masks stop viruses, eh? Even though the pore size of a mask is much larger than the size of a virus, eh?



plus, there are always openings around the nose, neck, cheeks which are WAY larger than 3000 nanometers. Facemasks don't completely seal the nose & mouth.


At the corner of your eyes, is a tear duct, that drains into the nasal cavity... If you happen to catch any eye full, of some of the projectile micro snot, likely drain down into your nose, down your throat anyay... Tears are like the wiper fluid for your car's windshield, constantly cleaning off dust and crap. 'Liberal tears' is just an expression. You don't cry, if you don't care... It's more like whining, than crying.
21-07-2020 23:27
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1239)
UPDATE:

For all who are interested, this is a link to the preliminary ("work-in-progress") Church of the Mask Mythology Reference Manual

I have now added several more words to the manual since this morning...
22-07-2020 10:20
Nobi
☆☆☆☆☆
(23)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Nobi wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Masks stop viruses, eh? Even though the pore size of a mask is much larger than the size of a virus, eh?



plus, there are always openings around the nose, neck, cheeks which are WAY larger than 3000 nanometers. Facemasks don't completely seal the nose & mouth.


At the corner of your eyes, is a tear duct, that drains into the nasal cavity... If you happen to catch any eye full, of some of the projectile micro snot, likely drain down into your nose, down your throat anyay... Tears are like the wiper fluid for your car's windshield, constantly cleaning off dust and crap. 'Liberal tears' is just an expression. You don't cry, if you don't care... It's more like whining, than crying.


that's true. All the more reason why masks won't bring anything..
22-07-2020 13:59
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1239)
Another couple hours and it will be time for work and to put my stupid face diaper on again due to my tyrannical county government... but people are already p-ed off about it, since there is going to be an "Unmasking Tyranny Wisconsin" protest and/or march in Madison tomorrow at noon. I'm sure it'll be their fault if coronahoax cases "increase"...
22-07-2020 16:40
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7516)
gfm7175 wrote: Another couple hours and it will be time for work and to put my stupid face diaper on again due to my tyrannical county government... but people are already p-ed off about it, since there is going to be an "Unmasking Tyranny Wisconsin" protest and/or march in Madison tomorrow at noon. I'm sure it'll be their fault if coronahoax cases "increase"...

It's part of the hoax ... the reporting of "increased cases" is a guarantee. Once the people return to obediently wearing the masks, the reporting of "decreased cases" is a guarantee.

It won't be mentioned that none of the people who doffed the masks and then redonned the masks ever had the coronaflu in the first place, and that none of the "increased cases" ever have names attached to them.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
22-07-2020 16:57
keepit
★★★★☆
(1705)
Maybe the leakage out the sides of the mask is significant.
22-07-2020 17:58
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1239)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote: Another couple hours and it will be time for work and to put my stupid face diaper on again due to my tyrannical county government... but people are already p-ed off about it, since there is going to be an "Unmasking Tyranny Wisconsin" protest and/or march in Madison tomorrow at noon. I'm sure it'll be their fault if coronahoax cases "increase"...

It's part of the hoax ... the reporting of "increased cases" is a guarantee. Once the people return to obediently wearing the masks, the reporting of "decreased cases" is a guarantee.

It won't be mentioned that none of the people who doffed the masks and then redonned the masks ever had the coronaflu in the first place, and that none of the "increased cases" ever have names attached to them.

BINGO!
22-07-2020 18:00
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1239)
keepit wrote:
Maybe the leakage out the sides of the mask is significant.

Maybe this is the smartest thing that you have said on this forum to date...
22-07-2020 18:09
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7516)
keepit wrote:Maybe the leakage out the sides of the mask is significant.

You use the word "leakage" to imply that the standard disposable facemask, with holes of 3.0 µn +/- 1.0 µn (3000 nanometers +/- 1000 nanometers) is in some way effective at blocking the passage of a virus of size 120 nanometers.

You are being intentionally dishonest ... because you are a liar ... one who lies so nonchalantly that you must have deluded yourself into believing that it is true, probably on the orders of your Marxist slavemasters who have required you to drop your Christian God several rungs on the importance ladder.

It probably took you a long time to admit to yourself that perhaps water is able to leak significantly through a spaghetti strainer.


.
Attached image:


Edited on 22-07-2020 18:10
22-07-2020 18:13
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7516)
keepit wrote: Maybe the leakage out the sides of the mask is significant.

Oh yeah, like people are somehow able to "leak" through the Arc d'Triomphe.
.
Attached image:

23-07-2020 00:38
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2552)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote:Maybe the leakage out the sides of the mask is significant.

You use the word "leakage" to imply that the standard disposable facemask, with holes of 3.0 µn +/- 1.0 µn (3000 nanometers +/- 1000 nanometers) is in some way effective at blocking the passage of a virus of size 120 nanometers.

You are being intentionally dishonest ... because you are a liar ... one who lies so nonchalantly that you must have deluded yourself into believing that it is true, probably on the orders of your Marxist slavemasters who have required you to drop your Christian God several rungs on the importance ladder.

It probably took you a long time to admit to yourself that perhaps water is able to leak significantly through a spaghetti strainer.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles
Page 1 of 3123>





Join the debate Church of the Mask -- "Magick Mask Argument":

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Church of Global Warming is Doomed510-02-2020 18:12
Church of Global Warming Community630-10-2019 19:49
The only straw the Church of AGW can grasp is Venus8826-09-2019 05:49
The only straw the Church of AGW can grasp is Venus and Mercury418-09-2019 22:37
Argument against AGW science314-08-2019 20:51
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact