Remember me
▼ Content

Church of Global Warming Community

Church of Global Warming Community22-10-2019 19:22
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Ran across this story. It only supports what we already know. These clowns are not in search of the truth. The narrative is all that matters. Toe the line, shut your mouth, or you are an outcast. Incredible.

Spot, I know you are lurking. You are really going to enjoy this story. You do know penguins are thriving too?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/oct/20/susan-crockford-fired-after-finding-polar-bears-th/

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
22-10-2019 19:33
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Ran across this story. It only supports what we already know. These clowns are not in search of the truth. The narrative is all that matters. Toe the line, shut your mouth, or you are an outcast. Incredible.

Spot, I know you are lurking. You are really going to enjoy this story. You do know penguins are thriving too?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/oct/20/susan-crockford-fired-after-finding-polar-bears-th/

Universities have become like YAP, i.e. snowflake safe-space collectives.

Who knows, maybe Susan Crockford was let go because someone on the staff accused her of being a sock. You know the University's hands are tied at that point. They HAVE to let her go.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
22-10-2019 20:17
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Who knows, maybe Susan Crockford was let go because someone on the staff accused her of being a sock. You know the University's hands are tied at that point. They HAVE to let her go.

Yes yes. The truth matters not. What's important is the seriousness of the charge. Democrat playbook.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
22-10-2019 20:29
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Yes yes. The truth matters not. What's important is the seriousness of the charge. Democrat playbook.

Wait! Do we suspect her of colluding with Putin to pressure Ukraine into abandoning the Kurds?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
22-10-2019 23:35
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Wait! Do we suspect her of colluding with Putin to pressure Ukraine into abandoning the Kurds?

I suspect there has been collusion with Putin, but I don't think the Ukraine and the Kurds are involved in this one.
Due to melting ice and loss of habitat for the polar bears, the polar bears have invaded several small northern Russia towns in search of food.
Putin is taking heat from the populace to do something about the problem. He colluded with Susan to create the false thriving polar bear population story so he can go open season on the furry critters without starting WW3 for decimating an endangered species.
I will put together an investigatory team and we will be conducting interviews for the next 3 years.

23-10-2019 01:22
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
An interview is a friendly exchange of information.

An interrogation is the forced extraction of information, sometimes false or inaccurate, to stop the torture and torment.

I've never really understood why shrinking ice caps would harm polar bears. They adapted to tolerate the cold and the ice. I doubt it's critical for their survival. Their white fur makes it so the blend in with the snow and ice, easy to catch food, doesn't mean the are solely reliant on it. Doesn't matter what coat they wear, when it comes to dumpster diving, or knocking over Eskimo trash cans.

I doubt it was entirely the University's fault or decision. Universities rely on government, and private donations (grants) to stay in business. I suspect it best to sacrifice a few controversial employees, rather than risk funding. Canada has a climate change government, so speaking out against climate change, is speaking out against the government, which gives the University money to support their narrative. Nothing is ever free. Government free money, buys a dependency, which they can take advantage of when needed. I also suspect that many of the 'charitable' foundations are used in a similar fashion. Kind of why the FBI didn't seize Hilary's server. They knew there was classified documents on that hard drive. The gave months to sort through and remove anything not related to her State Department job. When the finally got what was left, the hard drive had been scrubbed, and files replace from a backup. Obviously, something being hidden. If they ever get around to formalizing the Impeachment, can we expect Trump will get the same consideration? No way, they'll seize all his electronics, they get access to all his financials, IRS records, everything they want. They don't want to go to a formal vote, or make their charge official, because they lack evidence of criminal intent. It's just as likely it's as Trump claims, reasonable doubt, nor doesn't any of their charges really cross the threshold directly. Any personal gain, election influence, still a possible byproduct, but nothing supporting any intent. Guessing they need a least one solid obstruction charge, before they even attempt to move forward with an impeachment, just fishing.

Risky business for a University, since there are a lot of brilliant students, with an itch for mischief, and tools and skills to test out. It's begging a few to go Email hunting on the University server, hoping to find out the real reason behind a firing.
30-10-2019 19:49
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
The polar bears have decided to move to the south pole. The penguins recommended it. I hope the polar bears don't eat the penguins.

Join the debate Church of Global Warming Community:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
My Relationship with the Christian Church and Alan Bauldree (aka Swan)8616-03-2024 16:49
Church of the Mask -- "Magick Mask Argument"9402-04-2021 05:36
The Next World Revolution Is Allow Qualify People Community To Form Their Own Nation222-08-2020 16:03
Community is the first fully solar powered city in the nation.320-02-2020 23:03
The Church of Global Warming is Doomed510-02-2020 18:12
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact