Remember me
▼ Content

BREAKING NEWS. New covid variant XBB.1.5, more likely to infect those who are vaccinated

Page 3 of 3<123
28-01-2023 06:41
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:May I add one? This came across my computer last night.

"June was probably a bad month for dinosaurs. Here is how we know."

I immediately thought of Swan. Now I know, how he knows, what we know.

Great article. Very eye-opening.

June was probably a terrible month to be a dinosaur. Here's how we know.

The fact that researchers have been able to pinpoint the timing of an event that happened millions of years ago is a remarkable feat of science—but more on that later. The latest evidence comes from a site called Tanis, located in the Hell Creek Formation in North Dakota. Tanis is one of several geological locations around the world where scientists have observed the Cretaceous-Paleogene boundary in the succession of sediments.

Articles such as this are crafted for the consumption of gullibles who simply will not call boooolsch-'t.

40a.

40a.

1a.

1d.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate BREAKING NEWS. New covid variant XBB.1.5, more likely to infect those who are vaccinated:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
Breaking News. Liberal turd Dianne Feinstein croaked and as such I will mourn in my030-09-2023 02:00
Breaking News- Please call 843-963-3600, if you have seen our crashed F35 Lego jet219-09-2023 14:52
fox news3516-09-2023 13:27
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact