Remember me
▼ Content

BREAKING NEWS. New covid variant XBB.1.5, more likely to infect those who are vaccinated

Page 2 of 3<123>
20-01-2023 20:11
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote: Been a whole lot of studies, trying to figure out what's in [alligators'] blood, that makes them immune to infection.

Quantum platelets and moraine-corpuscles. They cure everything.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
20-01-2023 20:12
(21599)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
https://www.merckmanuals.com/home/infections/respiratory-viruses/common-cold

Many different viruses (rhinoviruses, adenoviruses, coronaviruses, and human metapneumoviruses) cause colds, but rhinoviruses (of which there are more than 100 subtypes) cause most colds. Colds caused by rhinoviruses occur more commonly in the spring and fall.

Alligators are immune to cold viruses...

Nope

You don't much about alligators, either... They are highly resistant to most infections, bacteria too... Been a whole lot of studies, trying to figure out what's in their blood, that makes them immune to infection.

16c.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
20-01-2023 20:13
(21599)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
https://www.merckmanuals.com/home/infections/respiratory-viruses/common-cold

Many different viruses (rhinoviruses, adenoviruses, coronaviruses, and human metapneumoviruses) cause colds, but rhinoviruses (of which there are more than 100 subtypes) cause most colds. Colds caused by rhinoviruses occur more commonly in the spring and fall.

Alligators are immune to cold viruses...

Nope

You don't much about alligators, either... They are highly resistant to most infections, bacteria too... Been a whole lot of studies, trying to figure out what's in their blood, that makes them immune to infection.

Again alligators are not immune to all viruses.

Next

Moraine-for-brains, never said all viruses.

40a.

The Parrot Killer

22-01-2023 00:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

40a.

1i.

40a.

40a.

40a.

Scared of words now are we?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
22-01-2023 00:58
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

40a.

1i.

40a.

40a.

40a.

40a.

The Parrot Killer

22-01-2023 03:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

40a.

1i.

40a.

40a.

40a.

40a.

LOL, so they instructed you to stop babbling.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

22-01-2023 23:01
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

40a.

1i.

40a.

40a.

40a.

40a.

40a.

The Parrot Killer

23-01-2023 01:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

40a.

1i.

40a.

40a.

40a.

40a.

40a.

LOL the fact is that you do whatever the communist tell you to do and say.

Gutless, then again perhaps you have verbally shot yourself in the foot enough times for one lifetime.

CIAO

ULTRA MAGA

23-01-2023 19:28
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

40a.

1i.

40a.

40a.

40a.

40a.

40a.

40a.

The Parrot Killer

23-01-2023 20:39
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:...
40a.
40a.
40a.
40a.
40a.
40a.

I did some debugging.

@ Into the Night, one of your methods isn't performing proper validation until after the bogus data is read and processed, pushing your program into an infinite loop. You need to check for a null pointer.

@ Swan, I have narrowed down the problem to you being the source of the bad data. I believe your Response constructor simply initializes to a 40a and never reaches any of the code that is supposed to change it per the input argument.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.
23-01-2023 21:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

40a.

1i.

40a.

40a.

40a.

40a.

40a.

40a.

A stunning response.

For a low IQ turd that is.

ULTRA MAGA

23-01-2023 21:49
(14414)
Swan wrote:A stunning response. For a low IQ turd that is.

Nope. This is what poor exception handling looks like. Into the Night tries to process the null value you pass as an argument. This breaks the thread.

Try it yourself. Run a trace on it.
24-01-2023 01:59
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

40a.

40a.

40a.

40a.

40a.

40a.

40a.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 24-01-2023 02:00
24-01-2023 02:02
(21599)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:...
40a.
40a.
40a.
40a.
40a.
40a.

I did some debugging.

@ Into the Night, one of your methods isn't performing proper validation until after the bogus data is read and processed, pushing your program into an infinite loop. You need to check for a null pointer.

@ Swan, I have narrowed down the problem to you being the source of the bad data. I believe your Response constructor simply initializes to a 40a and never reaches any of the code that is supposed to change it per the input argument.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Adjusting for stack overflow caused by NULL data loop. Obviously, NULL data is going to keep coming from Swan.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 24-01-2023 02:25
24-01-2023 14:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:

Nope. This is what poor exception handling looks like. Into the Night tries to process the null value you pass as an argument. This breaks the thread.

No need for me to argue with fools like you

ULTRA MAGA

24-01-2023 15:27
(14414)
Swan wrote:No need for me to argue with fools like you

24-01-2023 22:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:No need for me to argue with fools like you

Well technically it was prince Philip who gave the hit order on Diana not old stinky panties Liz.

ULTRA MAGA

25-01-2023 08:53
(21599)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

1a.

The Parrot Killer

25-01-2023 14:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

1a.

Do you approve of the royal inbreeds murdering Diana Spencer?

ULTRA MAGA

25-01-2023 16:41
(14414)
Swan wrote:Do you approve of the royal inbreeds murdering Diana Spencer?

Now I understand completely. You are broke and unemployed. You have been relegated to fantasizing about whatever the tabloids tell you to believe, otherwise you have nothing else but to talk to your fruits and vegetables.

"Space Alien Gives Quantum Technology to Google"

"Prince Charles Murders Diana to Guard Secret of Elizabeth's Love Child"

"World's Oldest Moraine Stolen by Five-Headed Eggplant in New Jersey"

"FBI Agents Hid Water from Great Flood, Failed to Interview Noah"

"Great Meteor During Last Ice Age Wiped Out Amphibiousness."
25-01-2023 19:29
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
IBdaMann wrote:

Now I understand completely. You are broke and unemployed. You have been relegated to fantasizing about whatever the tabloids tell you to believe, otherwise you have nothing else but to talk to your fruits and vegetables.

May I add one? This came across my computer last night.

"June was probably a bad month for dinosaurs. Here is how we know."

I immediately thought of Swan. Now I know, how he knows, what we know.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
25-01-2023 19:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:

LOL the only thing you understand completely is how to pull your pud

ULTRA MAGA

25-01-2023 20:20
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

1a.

40a.

The Parrot Killer

25-01-2023 20:21
(21599)
IBdaMann wrote:

The Parrot Killer

25-01-2023 20:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

1a.

40a.

If you study hard enough perhaps one day you will be able to use real words to form sentences.

ULTRA MAGA

26-01-2023 04:36
(14414)
Swan wrote:If you study hard enough perhaps one day you will be able to post exclusively what you can copy-paste from someone else and use only other people's meme's.

Will he also be able to know past events that were never observed? Will he be able to assign a value to a photon? Will he believe that otters are not amphibious? Will he come to realize that Diana was murdered by Charles?
26-01-2023 14:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:If you study hard enough perhaps one day you will be able to post exclusively what you can copy-paste from someone else and use only other people's meme's.

Will he also be able to know past events that were never observed? Will he be able to assign a value to a photon? Will he believe that otters are not amphibious? Will he come to realize that Diana was murdered by Charles?

Actually if you could think on your own you would not need to use my words.

ULTRA MAGA

26-01-2023 15:44
(14414)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You stole my words about you. You stole my thoughts on your posting practices. Slick.
26-01-2023 16:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You stole my words about you. You stole my thoughts on your posting practices. Slick.

Says the retard who claims that anything that he did not see, never happened.

So take you meds

ULTRA MAGA

26-01-2023 17:02
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Says the retard who claims that anything that he did not see, never happened.

So take you meds

Your reading comprehension continues to suffer.
I don't think he ever said that, but I am ready and willing to be totally humiliated if you could just post up the quote to substantiate your claim.

OK, I'm ready for my really bad day. Go ahead and find it now.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
26-01-2023 21:08
(14414)
GasGuzzler wrote:May I add one? This came across my computer last night.

Great article. Very eye-opening.

June was probably a terrible month to be a dinosaur. Here's how we know.

The fact that researchers have been able to pinpoint the timing of an event that happened millions of years ago is a remarkable feat of science—but more on that later. The latest evidence comes from a site called Tanis, located in the Hell Creek Formation in North Dakota. Tanis is one of several geological locations around the world where scientists have observed the Cretaceous-Paleogene boundary in the succession of sediments.

Articles such as this are crafted for the consumption of gullibles who simply will not call boooolsch-'t.
27-01-2023 00:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:

The fact that researchers have been able to pinpoint the timing of an event that happened millions of years ago is a remarkable feat of science—but more on that later. The latest evidence comes from a site called Tanis, located in the Hell Creek Formation in North Dakota. Tanis is one of several geological locations around the world where scientists have observed the Cretaceous-Paleogene boundary in the succession of sediments.

Articles such as this are crafted for the consumption of gullibles who simply will not call boooolsch-'t.

Back to work fool

ULTRA MAGA

27-01-2023 03:54
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

1a.

40a.

40a.

The Parrot Killer

27-01-2023 03:55
(21599)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

40a.

The Parrot Killer

27-01-2023 03:57
(21599)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

40a.

The Parrot Killer

27-01-2023 05:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

40a.

But can you spell DUMB

ULTRA MAGA

27-01-2023 05:39
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

40a.

40a.

The Parrot Killer

27-01-2023 14:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

40a.

40a.

40, what is your IQ, my final answer

ULTRA MAGA

27-01-2023 19:15
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

40a.

40a.

1a.

The Parrot Killer

27-01-2023 23:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

40a.

40a.

1a.

U were wey more funnerer be4 syphilis ate your brain stem

ULTRA MAGA

Page 2 of 3<123>

Join the debate BREAKING NEWS. New covid variant XBB.1.5, more likely to infect those who are vaccinated:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
Breaking News. Liberal turd Dianne Feinstein croaked and as such I will mourn in my030-09-2023 02:00
Breaking News- Please call 843-963-3600, if you have seen our crashed F35 Lego jet219-09-2023 14:52
fox news3516-09-2023 13:27
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact