Remember me
▼ Content

BREAKING NEWS. New covid variant XBB.1.5, more likely to infect those who are vaccinated

Page 1 of 3123>
BREAKING NEWS. New covid variant XBB.1.5, more likely to infect those who are vaccinated14-01-2023 19:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
https://www.foxnews.com/health/omicron-subvariant-xbb-1-5-possibly-more-likely-infect-vaccinated-officials-say

Fauci should be hung from the neck until dead as should every member of the CDC as they are all terrorist

I told you so

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-01-2023 04:02
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
It's cold and flu season. Covid is just the newest cold virus. Fearmongers like you, and your lisping political party will continue to terrorize the uneducated morons. Tomatoes won't save you...
15-01-2023 06:29
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21598)
HarveyH55 wrote:
It's cold and flu season. Covid is just the newest cold virus. Fearmongers like you, and your lisping political party will continue to terrorize the uneducated morons. Tomatoes won't save you...

Covid19 is not a rhinovirus. It is a variant of the Covid/SARS series of viruses.
It is not the cold.

Covid19 is the mildest variant so far discovered. No virus from the Covid/SARS series of viruses kill. Like any respiratory virus (including cold and flu), there is a risk of developing pneumonia. Can be a particular problem with the Covid/SARS series of viruses.

Pneumonia is no joke. Get it treated early if it's detected.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-01-2023 14:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Covid19 is not a rhinovirus. It is a variant of the Covid/SARS series of viruses.
It is not the cold.

Covid19 is the mildest variant so far discovered. No virus from the Covid/SARS series of viruses kill. Like any respiratory virus (including cold and flu), there is a risk of developing pneumonia. Can be a particular problem with the Covid/SARS series of viruses.

In other words whatever Fauci says you believe without thinking. Face it retard you are vaccinated which means the same thing as infected, because vaccinated retards like yourself are now clearly more likely to get infected and die.

So enjoy dying

Time for your 40a death chant

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

15-01-2023 16:56
(5197)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

It is not the cold.

But Covid19 is an amphibian...

A 'cold' isn't a virus. It's a collection of symptoms. Later, it was found the certain viruses, produce the mild immune response (symptoms). It's not exclusively rhinovirus.

"there are no variants. It's either Covid19, or something else..."
15-01-2023 17:34
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14411)
HarveyH55 wrote:But Covid19 is an amphibian...

It might be amphibious, but I'm guessing it doesn't thrive in dry air as it does in moisture droplets or in moist biomatter.

Still, you might have a point.
15-01-2023 17:45
(14411)
Swan wrote:In other words whatever Fauci says you believe without thinking. Face it retard you are vaccinated which means the same thing as infected, because vaccinated retards like yourself are now clearly more likely to get infected and die.

Nope. Your fallacy in this case is 30a combined with 1d

30) Abuse of opinion
a) Assigning bogus opinion to someone and attacking him for it. (pulling a "TMiddles")

1) Ad Hominem
d) mental or physical defective
15-01-2023 18:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

It is not the cold.

A 'cold' isn't a virus. It's a collection of symptoms. Later, it was found the certain viruses, produce the mild immune response (symptoms). It's not exclusively rhinovirus.

A cold is a virus, most often the rhinovirus or coronovirus

ULTRA MAGA

15-01-2023 18:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:In other words whatever Fauci says you believe without thinking. Face it retard you are vaccinated which means the same thing as infected, because vaccinated retards like yourself are now clearly more likely to get infected and die.

30) Abuse of opinion
a) Assigning bogus opinion to someone and attacking him for it. (pulling a "TMiddles")

1) Ad Hominem

In other words whatever Fauci says you believe without thinking. Face it retard you are vaccinated which means the same thing as infected, because vaccinated retards like yourself are now clearly more likely to get infected and die.

CIAO

ULTRA MAGA

15-01-2023 19:02
(14411)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

30) Abuse of opinion

1) Ad Hominem

Yes, yours is an excellent blend of 30a and 1d.

30) Abuse of opinion

1) Ad Hominem

Of course, it quickly became stale by your use of 23 and 39g

23) Argument of the Stone

39) Invalid proof
g) proof by repetition
15-01-2023 19:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

30) Abuse of opinion

1) Ad Hominem

30) Abuse of opinion

1) Ad Hominem

39) Invalid proof
g) proof by repetition

Says the fool who believes that the Earth has no climate just like the Moon

Babble and drool some more

ULTRA MAGA

15-01-2023 20:19
(14411)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

30) Abuse of opinion

1) Ad Hominem

30) Abuse of opinion

1) Ad Hominem

39) Invalid proof
g) proof by repetition

Says the fool who believes that the Earth has no climate just like the Moon

Babble and drool some more

Now THAT was an excellent 40a ... combined with 1a and 1i

40) Trolling and spamming (these are often coupled with insults and/or inversions)
a) 'Swan' syndrome, or completely ignoring a conversation and posting random statements (often accusatory or repetitious). 'Says the...' is one case.

1) Ad Hominem

a) idiocy or low education
i) child or "living in Mom's basement"
15-01-2023 21:12
(21598)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

It is not the cold.

In other words whatever Fauci says you believe without thinking.
...deleted Mantra 40a...

Fauci says none of this.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-01-2023 21:13
(21598)
IBdaMann wrote:

It might be amphibious, but I'm guessing it doesn't thrive in dry air as it does in moisture droplets or in moist biomatter.

No virus thrives in any moisture or dry air. Viruses aren't alive. They are parasites. They must use a host to 'thrive'.

The Parrot Killer

15-01-2023 21:18
(21598)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

It is not the cold.

A cold is a virus, most often the rhinovirus or coronovirus

A cold is the result of an infection from a virus of the rhinovirus series, specifically.
A flu is the result of an infection from a virus of the influenza series, specifically.
An infection from a virus from the corona/SARS series is neither a cold nor a flu.
The CDC often calls such an infection a 'flu' though (incorrectly).

The Parrot Killer

15-01-2023 21:22
(21598)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

30) Abuse of opinion

1) Ad Hominem

40a.

The Parrot Killer

15-01-2023 21:24
(21598)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

30) Abuse of opinion

1) Ad Hominem

30) Abuse of opinion

1) Ad Hominem

39) Invalid proof
g) proof by repetition

40a.

The Parrot Killer

15-01-2023 21:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

No virus thrives in any moisture or dry air. Viruses aren't alive. They are parasites. They must use a host to 'thrive'.

Not true, did Fauci brainwash you into believing this?

ULTRA MAGA

15-01-2023 21:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

30) Abuse of opinion

1) Ad Hominem

30) Abuse of opinion

1) Ad Hominem

39) Invalid proof
g) proof by repetition

40a.

More repetitive chanting from the autistic child.

ULTRA MAGA

15-01-2023 21:47
(21598)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

40a.

The Parrot Killer

15-01-2023 21:48
(21598)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

30) Abuse of opinion

1) Ad Hominem

30) Abuse of opinion

1) Ad Hominem

39) Invalid proof
g) proof by repetition

40a.

1i.

The Parrot Killer

15-01-2023 22:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

30) Abuse of opinion

1) Ad Hominem

30) Abuse of opinion

1) Ad Hominem

39) Invalid proof
g) proof by repetition

40a.

1i.

LOL no one cares, except me because you make me laugh. So please continue babbling

ULTRA MAGA

16-01-2023 01:22
(21598)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

30) Abuse of opinion

1) Ad Hominem

30) Abuse of opinion

1) Ad Hominem

39) Invalid proof
g) proof by repetition

40a.

1i.

The Parrot Killer

16-01-2023 02:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

30) Abuse of opinion

1) Ad Hominem

30) Abuse of opinion

1) Ad Hominem

39) Invalid proof
g) proof by repetition

40a.

1i.

So you are no longer permitted to respond, because you are a slave to the system that determines all of your words and actions

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 16-01-2023 03:18
16-01-2023 11:30
(21598)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

30) Abuse of opinion

1) Ad Hominem

30) Abuse of opinion

1) Ad Hominem

39) Invalid proof
g) proof by repetition

40a.

1i.

40a.

The Parrot Killer

16-01-2023 14:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

30) Abuse of opinion

1) Ad Hominem

30) Abuse of opinion

1) Ad Hominem

39) Invalid proof
g) proof by repetition

40a.

1i.

40a.

So you are no longer permitted to respond using words, because you are a slave to the system that determines all of your words and actions

ULTRA MAGA

17-01-2023 03:11
(5197)
https://www.merckmanuals.com/home/infections/respiratory-viruses/common-cold

Many different viruses (rhinoviruses, adenoviruses, coronaviruses, and human metapneumoviruses) cause colds, but rhinoviruses (of which there are more than 100 subtypes) cause most colds. Colds caused by rhinoviruses occur more commonly in the spring and fall.

Alligators are immune to cold viruses...
17-01-2023 03:51
(21598)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

40a.

1i.

40a.

40a.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 17-01-2023 03:53
17-01-2023 14:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
HarveyH55 wrote:

Many different viruses (rhinoviruses, adenoviruses, coronaviruses, and human metapneumoviruses) cause colds, but rhinoviruses (of which there are more than 100 subtypes) cause most colds. Colds caused by rhinoviruses occur more commonly in the spring and fall.

Nope

ULTRA MAGA

17-01-2023 14:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Again thank you for participating

ULTRA MAGA

17-01-2023 15:54
(14411)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:Alligators are immune to cold viruses...

Nope

No alligator has ever complained of any cold.
17-01-2023 18:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:Alligators are immune to cold viruses...

Nope

No alligator has ever complained of any cold.

Alligators get viruses, whether they complain to idiots like you or not.

ULTRA MAGA

17-01-2023 21:20
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Nope

You don't much about alligators, either... They are highly resistant to most infections, bacteria too... Been a whole lot of studies, trying to figure out what's in their blood, that makes them immune to infection.
17-01-2023 22:21
(14411)
HarveyH55 wrote: Been a whole lot of studies, trying to figure out what's in [alligators'] blood, that makes them immune to infection.

Quantum platelets and moraine-corpuscles. They cure everything.
17-01-2023 22:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Nope

You don't much about alligators, either... They are highly resistant to most infections, bacteria too... Been a whole lot of studies, trying to figure out what's in their blood, that makes them immune to infection.

Again alligators are not immune to all viruses.

Next

ULTRA MAGA

17-01-2023 22:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote: Been a whole lot of studies, trying to figure out what's in [alligators'] blood, that makes them immune to infection.

Quantum platelets and moraine-corpuscles. They cure everything.

What is it like being owned?

ULTRA MAGA

18-01-2023 01:50
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Nope

Next

Moraine-for-brains, never said all viruses.
18-01-2023 04:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Nope

Next

Again for the little government girl. Alligators are not immune to viruses and yes they can catch covid-19

https://www.medicinenet.com/what_animals_can_get_and_spread_covid-19-news.htm

Chimps and gorillas may catch COVID-19. Giant anteaters, bottlenose dolphins, horses, dogs, alligators, cats, sheep and Siberian tigers are also on the list of animals that may be able to catch and transmit the deadly pandemic coronavirus.

You may resume choking your chicken now

Silly

PS Did you make contact with reality yet?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 18-01-2023 05:00
20-01-2023 14:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Nope

Next

Again for the little government girl. Alligators are not immune to viruses and yes they can catch covid-19

https://www.medicinenet.com/what_animals_can_get_and_spread_covid-19-news.htm

Chimps and gorillas may catch COVID-19. Giant anteaters, bottlenose dolphins, horses, dogs, alligators, cats, sheep and Siberian tigers are also on the list of animals that may be able to catch and transmit the deadly pandemic coronavirus.

You may resume choking your chicken now

Silly

PS Did you make contact with reality yet?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bump to top

ULTRA MAGA

20-01-2023 20:09
(21598)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

40a.

1i.

40a.

40a.

40a.

The Parrot Killer

Page 1 of 3123>

Join the debate BREAKING NEWS. New covid variant XBB.1.5, more likely to infect those who are vaccinated:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
Breaking News. Liberal turd Dianne Feinstein croaked and as such I will mourn in my030-09-2023 02:00
Breaking News- Please call 843-963-3600, if you have seen our crashed F35 Lego jet219-09-2023 14:52
fox news3516-09-2023 13:27
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact