▼ Content

Welcome to new member tom123

Welcome to new member tom12314-07-2023 20:42
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
tom123 just joined the website.

Welcome, new member!

Perhaps you have already seen enough and have decided that you don't really want to participate in this discussion.

Perhaps you noticed that there are a lot more threads about Covid than climate.

More than 85 new members have joined in the last year or so after I did.

Other than the one trying to selling books at a million dollars a copy, they all gave up on the site.

I hope that you might be an exception.

I hope that you are scientifically literate and interested in sharing useful ideas.

It may appear that only a handful of trolls see anything that is published here.

But if you do a search of the term "climate change discussion site" you will see that search engines direct new viewers here all the time.

There are a lot more people reading than posting, even they only visit the website one time before getting disgusted.

Please feel free to contact me by PM if you are interested in discussion with a published PhD scientist whose work is often cited in climate related research.
14-07-2023 21:09
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14420)
Im a BM wrote:

Welcome, new member!

Perhaps you have already seen enough and have decided that you don't really want to participate in this discussion.

Other than the one trying to selling books at a million dollars a copy, they all gave up on the site.

I hope that you are scientifically literate and interested in sharing useful ideas.

It may appear that only a handful of trolls see anything that is published here.

But if you do a search of the term "climate change discussion site" you will see that search engines direct new viewers here all the time.

There are a lot more people reading than posting, even they only visit the website one time before getting disgusted.

Please feel free to contact me by PM if you are interested in discussion with a published PhD scientist whose work is often cited in climate related research.

Robert, you've been powned. Somebody created "tom123" in order to post ChatGPT-generated replies. You should expect a ChatGPT-generated response to your post.
15-07-2023 03:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

Welcome, new member!

Robert, you've been powned. Somebody created "tom123" in order to post ChatGPT-generated replies. You should expect a ChatGPT-generated response to your post.

All chatgpt responses are created by the humans that created the software. So it's all perspective as with no humans there is no chat.

You may now resume fingerpainting

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-07-2023 03:44
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

Welcome, new member!

All chatgpt responses are created by the humans that created the software. So it's all perspective as with no humans there is no chat.

The programmers don't know how the AI will respond... But, if a human doesn't provide an input, there will be no response from the AI...
15-07-2023 04:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

Welcome, new member!

The programmers don't know how the AI will respond... But, if a human doesn't provide an input, there will be no response from the AI...

Again a human has to set up the chat so that it can receive a response to begin with so that chat is less than nothing without a human. Another human has to sign up here or did the software do that too? Nope, the software did nothing. See kid I know that ai was first claimed over 30 years ago. Suckers believed then too

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

15-07-2023 04:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

Welcome, new member!

A peanut has a larger IQ than chatgpt

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 15-07-2023 04:02
15-07-2023 06:02
(14420)
HarveyH55 wrote:The programmers don't know how the AI will respond...

Yes, the programmers know how it will respond, to within a certain error. That is what the "training/teaching" is. The programmers tweak the neural nets to respond a certain way for a certain domain of inputs. Remember, if the software's job is to examine a radiographic image and render a diagnosis, the programmers program the software to respond to a hip fracture with "hip fracture", to bone marrow cancer with "bone marrow cancer," etc ... It wouldn't be any good as AI if it didn't respond correctly, and the programmers program the software to respond correctly ... so they know how it will respond ... or at least in a deterministic sense they can tell you how it will (or should) respond given a specific input.

Within the context of ChatGPT, the rules of language and all of the words of the language are fed into a grand semantic analyzer (of the type used to translate languages) and then the internet is searched based on standard search rules, assigning the same %-fit values to each of the results, and drawing on answers until the rules of "constructing an answer" are satisfied ... or a lame "I'm sorry, I'm just an AI chat-bot and my database only goes back to October 2021" is given, or something of that nature. The bottom line is that the programmers can tell you what ChatGPT will do for a given input, what the resulting search will be, they can do the search themselves and see what results ChatGPT will get, they can read the top-% results and see how ChatGPT will respond.

HarveyH55 wrote: But, if a human doesn't provide an input, there will be no response from the AI...

I'm waiting for MimeGPT which will silently respond with images of a mime acting out an answer, pretending to be behind a wall, leaning up against nothing, etc.
Attached image:

15-07-2023 06:16
(14420)
Swan wrote:A peanut has a larger IQ than chatgpt

Attached image:

15-07-2023 12:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:A peanut has a larger IQ than chatgpt

Did chatgpt come here on its own, or did a human bring it here? It was brought here and put in place because it cannot respond on its own.

PS I did not mean peanut brain I meant olive brain, so now you can make another cartoon

ULTRA MAGA

15-07-2023 20:49
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
Im a BM wrote:

Welcome, new member!

You are not a scientist. You deny and discard science. You have discarded numerous theories of science, including the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics, the Stefan-Boltzmann law, Newton's law of gravitation, Gibb's law, and Planck's laws. You have discarded acid-base chemistry, do not understand pH, and don't even understand how to balance a reaction formula.

Climate is not a 'research'.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 15-07-2023 20:54
15-07-2023 20:56
(21600)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

Welcome, new member!

ChatGPT generates far more than that directly programmed. Apparently you have no idea what AI techniques are or what they do.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-07-2023 20:57
(21600)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

Welcome, new member!

Again a human has to set up the chat so that it can receive a response to begin with so that chat is less than nothing without a human. Another human has to sign up here or did the software do that too? Nope, the software did nothing. See kid I know that ai was first claimed over 30 years ago. Suckers believed then too

You just failed the Turing test.

The Parrot Killer

15-07-2023 20:58
(21600)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

Welcome, new member!

A peanut has a larger IQ than chatgpt

Peanuts don't have an IQ. IQ is a meaningless number.

The Parrot Killer

15-07-2023 21:09
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:The programmers don't know how the AI will respond...

Yes, the programmers know how it will respond, to within a certain error. That is what the "training/teaching" is. The programmers tweak the neural nets to respond a certain way for a certain domain of inputs. Remember, if the software's job is to examine a radiographic image and render a diagnosis, the programmers program the software to respond to a hip fracture with "hip fracture", to bone marrow cancer with "bone marrow cancer," etc ... It wouldn't be any good as AI if it didn't respond correctly, and the programmers program the software to respond correctly ... so they know how it will respond ... or at least in a deterministic sense they can tell you how it will (or should) respond given a specific input.

Within the context of ChatGPT, the rules of language and all of the words of the language are fed into a grand semantic analyzer (of the type used to translate languages) and then the internet is searched based on standard search rules, assigning the same %-fit values to each of the results, and drawing on answers until the rules of "constructing an answer" are satisfied ... or a lame "I'm sorry, I'm just an AI chat-bot and my database only goes back to October 2021" is given, or something of that nature. The bottom line is that the programmers can tell you what ChatGPT will do for a given input, what the resulting search will be, they can do the search themselves and see what results ChatGPT will get, they can read the top-% results and see how ChatGPT will respond.

HarveyH55 wrote: But, if a human doesn't provide an input, there will be no response from the AI...

I'm waiting for MimeGPT which will silently respond with images of a mime acting out an answer, pretending to be behind a wall, leaning up against nothing, etc.

The programmer only sets the rules, doesn't control/know the user requests. The programmer has no knowledge of the results. Once programmed and trained, the AI is on it's own. There isn't always just on correct response. If Swan were to ask chatgpt, "Why does my arm hurt"? Would the response be, "Excessive attempts at self-gratification, with no success"?

Join the debate Welcome to new member tom123:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
climate-debate.com awaits 100th new member since my first post901-11-2023 22:45
Seattle woman kidnapped and held in cinderblock cage by BLM member003-08-2023 13:48
New Member searching for Data529-10-2015 16:23
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact