Remember me
▼ Content

Watching the Train Wreck in Slow Motion

Page 16 of 24<<<1415161718>>>
10-11-2021 06:59
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
IBdaMann wrote:Current Safemoon Price: $0.000003977

Everybody, Safemoon is going to moon. The "moonshot" is imminent. Ask me how I know.

"How do I know?" you ask? Well, for the same reason it's calmest before the storm or is darkest before the light. I know the Safemoon moonshot must have begun because Safemoon's price is dropping.

What else could it mean? Xadoman, congratulations are in order. You were right and I was wrong. I should never have doubted you.

Duncan, you too. I'm sorry for ever having doubted you. I suppose that you will be rushing to buy Safemoon because, except for when the price was much lower, there has never been a better time to buy, especially with the, you know, "moon" underway. Well played, Duncan. Well played.

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000003958

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
10-11-2021 07:22
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Pitbull bag in the morning - 1189.
10-11-2021 14:59
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I ended up buying Ethereum at 5.21 PM when it was at $8,664.80 and it is now at $8666 .03.I will see how it is in the morning.My technique is simple I look at the charts and find something that has dipped below its normal value then gamble on it reversing and set a close just below its recent high.Its fairly safe and some times pays off within 24 hours.The cryptos do not have a big payout.If this works it is only worth $477.20 but its a win.I have done the Hong Kong 45 and you have to watch it with your finger on the close button as it zips arond like mad and you can be plus $1500 then down $500 in a few minutes.Its gambling
10-11-2021 16:55
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

Wow... Just as I suspected, the price keeps dropping and dropping... It appears that the directors are safely mooning HODLers yet again...
10-11-2021 17:27
(14414)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Wow... Just as I suspected, the price keeps dropping and dropping... It appears that the directors are safely mooning HODLers yet again...

Forgive me for asking a stupid question, but what does a "moonshot" look like? Does it simply shoot upward or is it supposed to be more of a sine wave/roller coaster shape?

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000003957

How close is this to having "mooned"?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
10-11-2021 17:31
(3314)
Xadoman wrote:
Pitbull bag in the morning - 1189.

I suggest that you get out of Pitbull with whatever profit (or slight loss) that you can muster up.

I'm seriously seeing a lot of the same price chart behavior as Safemoon. For instance, within the last 24 hours alone, it appears that a transaction occurred. How do I know this? The same way that I know it to be the case with Safemoon:

11/10/21 @ 3:52AM: $0.000000001365
11/10/21 @ 3:57AM: $0.000000001163
11/10/21 @ 4:02AM: $0.000000001398

and just yesterday:

11/09/21 @ 7:57AM: $0.000000000977
11/09/21 @ 8:02AM: $0.000000000690
11/09/21 @ 8:07AM: $0.000000000991

There are numerous other examples just like these two. And look at the all time price chart history. You will notice two significant quick spike-and-fall events around 4/22/21 and 5/11/21. Since 5/11/21, it has steadily decreased in price until around 10/01/21 when it started to "increase" (sort of, not really) in price. Since 10/28/21 (and for about two weeks now), it has had a rocket under its ass and has been noticeably increasing in price. However, there isn't much more room for the price to grow (as the max price since the inception of Pitbull is only $0.000000001989 ...

In short, I would consider selling right now for $0.000000001163 (as that seems to be roughly where the purposely lowered selling price is atm for anyone wishing to sell) before the upcoming sharp price decline occurs.

Why do you keep falling for these scams??
10-11-2021 18:17
(14414)
gfm7175 wrote:I'm seriously seeing a lot of the same price chart behavior as Safemoon.

Take a quick look at the Pitbull 3-month view ... and then look at the very beginning of the Safemoon 1-Year chart.

Note that Xadoman entered both Safemoon and Pitbull at the same points in their respective lifespans, specifically because of the marketing blitz and the appealing name.

Edited on 10-11-2021 18:18
10-11-2021 19:51
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:I'm seriously seeing a lot of the same price chart behavior as Safemoon.

Take a quick look at the Pitbull 3-month view ... and then look at the very beginning of the Safemoon 1-Year chart.

Note that Xadoman entered both Safemoon and Pitbull at the same points in their respective lifespans, specifically because of the marketing blitz and the appealing name.

Good points, and I think you got Xadoman pegged down quite well.

Once again, I doubt that he will be as reasonable as he could possibly be at this point by choosing to cut his losses. I bet that he will continue to hold onto Pitbull and that Pitbull will soon start crashing in price and then he'll shift from "look at how much money I'm making" to HODL language as the titanic keeps sinking.
Edited on 10-11-2021 19:56
10-11-2021 22:49
(14414)
gfm7175 wrote:I bet that he will continue to hold onto Pitbull and that Pitbull will soon start crashing in price and then he'll shift from "look at how much money I'm making" to ...

... to how many total Pitbull tokens he has ... and how many "reflections" he has received.

10-11-2021 22:54
(14414)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Forgive me for asking a stupid question, but what does a "moonshot" look like? Does it simply shoot upward or is it supposed to be more of a sine wave/roller coaster shape?

Just as Xadoman foretold, Safemoon is in the process of shooting the moon and is on the cusp of arriving (safely) on the moon.

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000003806
------edit-----------
Ooops, Updated Safemoon Price: $0.000003764

Edited on 10-11-2021 23:04
10-11-2021 23:05
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Just as Xadoman foretold, Safemoon is in the process of shooting the moon and is on the cusp of arriving (safely) on the moon.

Ever think with so many zeros between the decimal and the first none 0 integer that is to to make Safemoon as being affordable to the masses? I wonder how many tokens it would take to have a noticeable gain?
You know, what if it went up by $0.0000001, If I owned 10,000 Safemoon coins, would I notice it?
10-11-2021 23:15
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:I bet that he will continue to hold onto Pitbull and that Pitbull will soon start crashing in price and then he'll shift from "look at how much money I'm making" to ...

... to how many total Pitbull tokens he has ... and how many "reflections" he has received.

Bingo.
10-11-2021 23:18
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

------edit-----------

Xadoman must have a very different idea of "arriving (safely) on the moon" than I do. He has yet to tell us approximately when he expects Safemoon to "eat a zero"...

Meanwhile, the Safemoon directors keep safely mooning Xadoman...

EDIT: Updated Safemoon Price: $0.000003723
Edited on 10-11-2021 23:19
10-11-2021 23:35
(14414)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

------edit-----------

EDIT: Updated Safemoon Price: $0.000003723

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000003620

Xadoman, what was your "Made it" car again?

------edit-----------
Oooops, Updated Safemoon Price: $0.000003597 and moooooooning.

Edited on 11-11-2021 00:12
11-11-2021 00:29
(3314)
Jeeze... it's hard to keep up with how fast Safemoon is divebombing...

I have a feeling that Xadoman won't be posting dollar amounts for Pitbull in the near future either...
11-11-2021 05:40
(14414)
gfm7175 wrote:I have a feeling that Xadoman won't be posting dollar amounts for Pitbull in the near future either...

Pitbull Price 10 Hours Ago: $0.0000000001566
Pitbull Price Right Now: $0.0000000001268

Quick Math: ~20% drop

What does Xadoman like to say? Oh yeah...

"Just Sayin"

11-11-2021 05:48
(14414)
Wait! I just thought of something. Shouldn't we be hearing right about now how Safemoon and Pitbull are in death-spirals because Bitcoin or Etherium had a bad day?

As a humble suggestion, I recommend citing FDA-mandated changes in the Supply-Demand curve as sufficient explanations for all cryptopyramid downfalls occurring this week.

Just Sayin.

11-11-2021 18:00
(14414)
Great news! Safemoon mooned this morning. It mooned all the way to $0.000003866

Xadoman, now what? What's the next step with Safemoon? Can you cash out now? I can only speak for myself but I acknowledge that you "made it.". Well done!

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000003825

11-11-2021 18:52
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Great news! Safemoon mooned this morning. It mooned all the way to $0.000003866

Xadoman, now what? What's the next step with Safemoon? Can you cash out now? I can only speak for myself but I acknowledge that you "made it.". Well done!

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000003825

Xadoman should've cashed out when the price was at $0.000006523 ... Of course, he wouldn't've received that price had he actually attempted to cash out. The days (or, more accurately speaking, "hours") of $0.000006XXX appear to be long gone.... The days of $0.000003XXX appear to be here to stay.... How long until the '3' becomes a '2'?? That's how Safemoon "safely moons", right?
Edited on 11-11-2021 18:55
12-11-2021 04:13
(14414)
Xadoman wrote:Safemoon just flew over the 0,000006. I have a feeling that Safemoon could consume a zero in the nearest future.

Xadoman wrote:And actually I am over breakeven.

Xadoman, I have a couple of questions for you.

1. Now that Safemoon is just under $0.000003800, how much below "break even" would you be if you were to cash out at this price with the 10% penalty imposed?

2. How soon do you feel Safemoon will consume a zero? Naturally, by "nearest future" you did not mean "tomorrow" so what time frame do you have in mind?

12-11-2021 07:27
(14414)
Xadoman, I might have asked the wrong question. It seems that now, after having mooned, Safemoon is on its way back to earth.

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000003783

Question: How did you enjoy the ride?
12-11-2021 17:30
(14414)
What's going on with Safemoon? Xadoman, on your trip back to earth from the moon, it looks like you picked up a bit of a tailwind.

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000003645
12-11-2021 17:42
(14414)
duncan61 wrote:I ended up buying Ethereum ...

Why Ethereum? Why not Safemoon? You've been cheering on Xadoman for buying Safemoon and you've been getting on my case for warning him about the Safemoon pyramid scheme ... but then when it comes to your money, you avoid Safemoon.

You're one schytty dishonest fuúkker, you are ... and proud of it.

You avoided Safemoon. For all your phony encouragement to Xadoman and for all your ragging on me, you rushed to put your money on something else.

Too funny.
12-11-2021 17:46
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Pitbull bag at the moment - 1279.

Pitbull has made a nice 10x growth since october 27.
Edited on 12-11-2021 17:49
12-11-2021 18:05
(14414)
Xadoman wrote:

Have you cashed out?

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000003622

---- edit -----

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000003619
Edited on 12-11-2021 18:07
12-11-2021 18:42
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

Why Ethereum? Why not Safemoon? You've been cheering on Xadoman for buying Safemoon and you've been getting on my case for warning him about the Safemoon pyramid scheme ... but then when it comes to your money, you avoid Safemoon.

You avoided Safemoon. For all your phony encouragement to Xadoman and for all your ragging on me, you rushed to put your money on something else.

Too funny.

*** applause ***

He cheers Xadoman on for throwing his money away to Safemoon, but when it comes down to his own money, he doesn't put it into Safemoon... interesting...
12-11-2021 18:49
(3314)
Xadoman wrote:

Press CTRL+F on your keyboard, type in 10-11-2021 17:31 and then read through that particular post of mine again. Pitbull is a scam. You've fallen for the marketing hype and it will soon be on a downward slide like Safemoon is right now.
12-11-2021 18:54
(3314)
Xadoman wrote:

Even today, you can see an increase in Pitbull price and then the very moment that a transaction occurred:

11/12/2021:
9:42AM: $0.000000001729
9:47AM: $0.000000001471
9:52AM: $0.000000001724

Can you truly not see how manipulated this is??
12-11-2021 18:56
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Pitbull is a scam. You've fallen for the marketing hype and it will soon be on a downward slide like Safemoon is right now.

Name me a crypto that is not a scam.
12-11-2021 19:00
(3314)
Xadoman wrote:
Pitbull is a scam. You've fallen for the marketing hype and it will soon be on a downward slide like Safemoon is right now.

Name me a crypto that is not a scam.

Bitcoin.
12-11-2021 23:01
(3314)
Xadoman:

[1] What has the Safemoon price done since the eve of 10/29/21??
[2] In my post on page 14 that is time-stamped 1-11-2021 16:08 (about a day and a half later), what did I say that Safemoon's price was going to do?

HINT: both answers should be the same.
12-11-2021 23:05
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Pitbull bag at the moment - 1815. Nice gains in 5 hours.
12-11-2021 23:08
(3314)
I will admit that I was mistaken in some of my specific thoughts about recent Pitbull activity... not about it being a scam, but about my thoughts on the timing that its price would make a downturn. I chalk this mistake up to my complete unfamiliarity with the specifics of Pitbull and any news surrounding it. Maybe it's still in a "hype" period yet and still needs to build up in "price" before it pulls a Safemoon??

I was wrong about some specifics about Pitbull, Xadoman... Let me have it! I deserve it...
13-11-2021 00:35
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
I bought Pitbull back in May. I threw 150 euros or about 170 dollars at it and it went to 1000 dollars or so. Then it dipped to 15 dollars and was down for months. Just recently it started to pump again.
13-11-2021 04:10
(14414)
gfm7175 wrote:I was wrong about some specifics about Pitbull, Xadoman... Let me have it! I deserve it...

Stop. No, you didn't get it wrong. You were a victim of a bait-n-switch. You had been talking about Evergrow and suddenly "Pitbull" was swapped in.

Let's get back to Evergrow.

On November 1st, the "just starting out" Evergrow was pumped up to $0.000003379 and subsequently dumped by the initial cadre of insider whales, all done in Safemoon style. After continuous Safemoon-style decline, Evergrow today, just two weeks later, stands at $0.000001627, one-half it's "pump" price.

I haven't read up on Pitbull either. It might be legitimate. Who knows? What seems to be forgotten in all this is that Xadoman still hasn't decided to save himself a lot of time and simply gone to Vegas to bet on 22-red. He could "moon" and have his "made it" car before lunch.

13-11-2021 06:08
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Too funny.

*** applause ***
I trade on plus 500 and it has 12 cryptos available to piggy back on.Safemoon is not one of them.Its called Contracts for difference.When I buy gold I am not actualy buying any stocks I am just gambling on the price going up.I never go short as I feel this is negative.I am rooting for Xadoman because he has the balls to actualy trade with his real money and you pair of twits sit in the dark and try to claim he is a fool.You are on a hiding to nothing If he fails so what but if he increases his net wealth by 10% or more all this bollocks you have been saying goes out the window.My son has just dropped of a gun safe as I have given him a .243 but he has to have his own security and he is about to go out to a mates place for a BBQ who made over 2 million trading Crypto currency.

He cheers Xadoman on for throwing his money away to Safemoon, but when it comes down to his own money, he doesn't put it into Safemoon... interesting...

duncan61
13-11-2021 07:04
(14414)
duncan61 wrote:I trade on plus 500 and it has 12 cryptos available to piggy back on.Safemoon is not one of them.

Totally lame excuse. Let me paraphrase what you just wrote:

"I can trade on any platform I wish and I deliberately avoided Safemoon because I am a totally dishonest, lame excuse-making schytt."

duncan61 wrote:I never go short as I feel this is negative.

There's nothing negative about it, regardless of how you mistakenly "feel" on the matter. Selling short is exactly the same as buying long, i.e. it's buy-low-sell-high, just in reverse order.

It's still no excuse for your dishonest behavior.

duncan61 wrote:I am rooting for Xadoman [to lose money]

... because you hate him for some reason, and you attack me for warning Xadoman about Safemoon. You're a piece of schytt.

duncan61 wrote: ... because [I can goad him into losing real money while I have a hearty laugh]

Yeah, I know. I covered that under you being a dishonest schytt.

duncan61 wrote: ... and you pair of twits sit in the dark and try to [warn him about Safemoon and threaten my fun]

I covered that under you being a dishonest schytt.

duncan61 wrote:You are on a hiding to nothing If he fails so what but if he increases his net wealth by 10% or more all this bollocks you have been saying goes out the window.

You're a total moron as well as being a dishonest shytt. "If"? Explain to me and to Xadoman how that is economically possible given Safemoon's contractual conditions.

What? You can't? ... because you are totally economically illiterate as well as being a dishonest schytt?

It's a scam. You are encouraging Xadoman to lose real money participating in a scam that exists only to manipulate participants into bringing in more people to be defrauded. Safemoon is a cryptopyramid scam and you are a schytt-eating fuuuk for encouraging participation.

Everything you are writing in this thread has already been explained on an economics basis ... but you deliberately ignore all of it because you are simply dishonest.

duncan61 wrote: to a mates place for a BBQ who made over 2 million trading Crypto currency.

Trading Safemoon? Stop being a lying fuuuuk for just a moment and tell me about people you know who made millions trading in Safemoon.

You're not fooling anyone by constantly trying to divert attention away from Safemoon to other things that are not Safemoon.

You deliberately avoided buying Safemoon because you don't want to lose your money. You hate Xadoman for some reason and cheer him on to lose more and more money on Safemoon.

Did Xadoman rape your daughter or something?

13-11-2021 07:49
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Xadoman had already commited to buying Safemoon before he posted we should all do it as well.I am supporting his choice and hoping he does well.Can I have a sample of your brain tissue.There is a lot of anger there.
13-11-2021 08:15
(14414)
duncan61 wrote:Xadoman had already commited to buying Safemoon before he posted

gfm7175 and I then urged him to cash out and invest his money elsewhere. You encouraged him to HODL and lose money in what you knew was a scam.

You are a schytt.

duncan61 wrote: ... we should all do it as well.

... and when you say "we" you actually mean everyone but you. You deliberately avoided Safemoon because you knew it was a scam, all the while encouraging Xadoman to HODL.

You specifically avoided Safemoon because you knew it was a scam. You specifically applauded Xadoman for throwing his money away in what you knew was a scam. You are a schytt.

duncan61 wrote:I am supporting his choice

... because it makes you laugh hysterically. You want him to lose money. You still never explained why, but considering your dishonesty I wouldn't expect you to ever reveal your true hatred for others.

duncan61 wrote: ... and hoping he does well.

Nope. You obviously don't wish him well. If you did then you would have joined gfm7175 and I in recommending he put his money in a legitimate non-scam that doesn't require him to bring in more people to be defrauded. As it is, you totally sanction that kind of dishonesty ... because that's the kind of person you are.

So go ahead and have another good laugh at Xadoman's expense. Safemoon's price just dropped below $0.000003600. Tell Xadoman how you never plan to be stupid enough to actually flush your money down the toilet on Safemoon when you know that the price will only bottom out. Then, without missing a beat, congratulate Xadoman on his choice of pyramid schemes in which to lose his money.

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000003590

13-11-2021 08:43
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
He has already commited to buying Safemoon.It is too late.Why should he take your advise.I would HODL till the end as well.I find the fact he will not show his portfolio to us is a bit like Micheal Mann sueing scientists who wish to see how he worked out the hockey stick.Ethereum started in 2015-08-07at $1.14 and is now $6,328.19AUD I can see why people wish to get on the wagon and now there are dodgy coins that fall over.Safemoon is still in the top 200 of 13,000 coins.This Ethereum I am trading went to plus $309 the same night I bought it as I was up late watching the ICC T20 semi final .In the morning it was -200 AUD Its now a few dollars either way of even.If I could post a picture I would happily show my last 6 months trading.I fail to see how you work out that I am hoping another trader fails.I am sitting at my office desk in the study and my wife is showing our 12 year old grandaughter how to make Teddy bears and I have just fitted new power plugs to her work light and overlocker.I found my wallet that I left in the back of my sons car after E golf as I was drunk and it fell out my golf bag.I have finished the restoration on my VTR 250 Honda and a Spanish guy is coming over later to give me $2250AUD for it.My lifes pretty good right now and I hope you get covid and your face falls of you hamster.
PS your father smells of elderberries
Edited on 13-11-2021 08:44
Page 16 of 24<<<1415161718>>>

Join the debate Watching the Train Wreck in Slow Motion:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Perpetual Motion9311-03-2024 18:18
Perpetual Motion Isn't Possible12031-12-2023 13:00
LOL, this video is of a Bessler Wheel demonstrating a complete lack of perpetual motion011-12-2023 20:44
If Only Perpetual Motion Was Possible 424-10-2023 23:19
The EPA's ambitious plan to cut auto emissions to slow climate change runs into skepticism106-08-2023 20:31
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact