Remember me
▼ Content

Watching the Train Wreck in Slow Motion

Page 5 of 24<<<34567>>>
27-07-2021 18:17
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:Sunday (late night), Safemoon climbed into the upper 28XXs, then "peaked" at '3032', then hung around 29XX for a few hours before falling back down to the mid 27XXs, the high end of where it seems to have found a new home as of lately.

Something is going on but I can't put my finger on it. I'm certain, however, that it has something to do with shuttling tokens around through their multiple "liquidity pool" addresses to thwart any and all possible transparency into what they are doing.

That's where I am at with regard to this. The "liquidity poolS" admission was very telling, and I strongly suspect that current events are directly tied to these pools. Like you say, I think the directors are in full defense mode at this point, attempting to keep any light from openly uncovering their fraud.

My analysis is more limited than yours, due to my time constraints, as well as where my personal interests lie, so I've only been focusing my attention on noting and analyzing the Safemoon "price" fluctuations.

I have observed Safemoon's "price" steadily dropping over the last two months (roughly from mid May until mid July). After a short time of observation, it was discovered to be a very predictable and "patterned" drop. There were a few isolated instances of increase in "price" during that time, and each one of those instances was immediately followed up with an approximately week-long steady decrease in "price" (down to where the "price" was at before it became temporarily inflated), and then followed up with more of the "patterned" drop, and so on and so forth.

However, in this particular instance after the temporarily inflated "price", I did not observe the same week-long steady decrease in "price" that I had grown accustomed to and expected to observe. Instead, I've been observing a sort of "flat line" in "price" over this last week (hovering a bit above or below the $0.000002700 value). This is the first time that I've observed such an extended period of "flat line" in "price" rather than the same steady decrease in "price" that I had been observing for months.

Something "outside of the norm" is definitely going on here...

IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:Xadoman must be thrilled to see a '3' appear again for a few minutes...

That peak into 30XX occurred for only two (consecutive) intervals before dropping down to 2887. The directors needed to sell so they artifically jacked the price up a couple of hundred SPUs and then quickly dropped the price back down for any buying that they might wish to perform. I think you can see that the price spikes are typically for only one interval. Anyone trying to cash out will not be allowed to cash out at the price during the one interval that it spikes. Instead, the directors will wait until the subsequent interval where they will drop the price substantially ... and happily impose a 10% penalty.

Precisely.

EDIT to include current Safemoon "price" of $0.000002672, which is back down to the "low end" of where it has been "flat lined" for the last six days or whatever...

Edited on 27-07-2021 18:19
28-07-2021 00:57
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14416)
... or maybe, just maybe, Xadoman is totally correct and just needs to HODL a little bit longer!

Apparently Safemoon shows all the signs of being on the cusp of huge gains!

https://www.fxstreet.com/cryptocurrencies/news/safemoon-price-nears-lift-off-as-safemoon-possesses-the-conditions-for-a-big-move-202107261901

Sheldon McIntyre, CMT Sheldon McIntyre, CMT
FXStreet
CRYPTOS | 7/26/2021 7:01:30 PM GMT

SafeMoon price nears lift-off, as SAFEMOON possesses the conditions for a big move

SafeMoon price is nearing the apex of a descending triangle pattern, suggesting a pattern resolution soon.

Bollinger Band Width (BBW) has contracted further, also indicating that a notable move is immediate.

SAFEMOON does not show a weekly return of note since the end of April, confirming the recent challenges on the long side.

Safemoon price has been coiling within a descending triangle pattern since the May crash, highlighted by no sustainable rallies and continuous support along the May 19 low of $0.00000261. The downward trajectory has kept SAFEMOON investors on the defensive. However, in the context of tightening price traction enforced by the triangle pattern and emphasized by the notable contraction of the Bollinger Bands, combined with a nearing apex, SafeMoon price is poised for a substantive move soon, either way.

SafeMoon price has impressive potential yet to be developed
Based on the current SAFEMOON descending triangle pattern, the measured move is 57%, projecting a downside price target of $0.00000111. To activate the pattern, SafeMoon price needs to log a daily close below the May 19 low of $0.00000261, something the digital token failed to achieve on June 22, July 19, July 20, and so far during today's test.

The upside measured move price target is $0.000000499. A breakout is recorded when SAFEMOON can best the 20-day simple moving average (SMA) at $0.00000295 and then chart a daily close above the triangle's upper resistance line at $0.00000318. The ideal scenario is for SafeMoon price to close the breakout day above the 50-day SMA at $0.00000349, enabling the cryptocurrency to rally unfettered to the measured move target and a test of the June 16 high, at $0.00000500.

Regarding the timing of the 57% move, the contracting SafeMoon price and as a result, the Bollinger Bands have pressed the BBW to the lowest reading since April, proposing an imminent release from the descending triangle pattern. Strengthening the timeliness of the scenario is that SAFEMOON now is beyond 80% of the distance between the triangle's base and apex. Any further coiling to the apex will diminish the robustness of the eventual breakout.

In the case of a throwback, use the SAFEMOON triangle's horizontal support line as a stop on a daily closing basis. Alternatively, use the triangle's resistance line as a stop on a daily closing basis for pullbacks.

The final SafeMoon price direction is unknown, but the degree of price contraction points to a significant move following the triangle pattern's resolution. Historical probabilities do indicate it will be to the downside. Nevertheless, SAFEMOON market operators should be prepared for both scenarios with precise, programmed alerts to maximize a quick burst higher or lower.

As I was reading this, the sheer positive outlook assured me that this was definitely not gibber-babble and that the author, Sheldon McIntyre must be an economics pro. I don't need to see any supply-demand references after reading this. I just want to get my hands on some Safemoon tokens.

28-07-2021 04:01
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
... or maybe, just maybe, Xadoman is totally correct and just needs to HODL a little bit longer!

Apparently Safemoon shows all the signs of being on the cusp of huge gains!

As I was reading this, the sheer positive outlook assured me that this was definitely not gibber-babble and that the author, Sheldon McIntyre must be an economics pro. I don't need to see any supply-demand references after reading this. I just want to get my hands on some Safemoon tokens.

Ahhhhhhhhh, see I got distracted by all of the times that he said the word "triangle"... He really likes his triangles... He probably cuts up his grilled cheese sandwiches into triangles... He probably played the triangle in his school's band... He probably eats Doritos as a snack... He probably lives in a pyramid... He probably even "invests" in a pyramid scheme...

I'm not as optimistic about Safemoon as this dude is... Right now I am observing what I think might lead into the Safemoon "price" slowly decreasing again... I'm seeing a number of "price spikes" return once again and a slow downward "price" trend seems to be starting back up... I'll have to keep an eye on that and see what happens.

Edited on 28-07-2021 04:04
28-07-2021 07:04
(14416)

I want to go on record with my official position. Please reference the attached Safemoon price chart for 27 July 2021.

Obviously the public is being led to believe that the Safemoon price is a function of free market trading, i.e. what someone is willing to pay at any given moment. The public is certainly not being led to believe that anyone is arbitrarily setting the price for purchase at any given moment, as Walmart does with the products on its shelves. With Safemoon, there is only one product on the shelf, i.e. the Safemoon token.

However no Safemoon price chart is anything producible by free market forces. Just look at the attached chart. The price literally alternates, from interval to interval, between shooting up to a local maximum and dropping down to a local minimum, in all but rare exceptions. This does not happen in a free market where one expects instances of the price climbing for several intervals and of the price dropping for several intervals. Conversely, what we see in a Safemoon price chart is what happens when the price is arbitrarily set by one party who alternates between buying low and selling high ... as in the directors churning the tokens between disillusioned holders who are selling and eager, brand new buyers who want to get rich.

Safemoon does not have its own blockchain so we know that free market trading is not determining the price. Safemoon is DeFi (decentralized financing) which means there is no middle man and thus Safemoon tokens are purchased from the developers directly.

The only way Safemoon will shoot up in price is if the developers arbitrarily set the price really high because they want to suddenly have to pay huge amounts of money to token holders who wish to sell. How likely is that to happen?
Conversely, the only way the price can alternate between local maximum and local minimum while maintaining an overall gradual decline in price is if the directors want to maximize the churn of tokens between disappointed holders who want to cut their losses and hype-motivated buyers who see Safemoon's "bargain" price and believe it has to be on the verge of shooting up. How likely is that? Oh wait, that's what we're seeing. Nevermind.
Attached image:

Edited on 28-07-2021 07:09
28-07-2021 16:50
(14416)

This just in! ... actually it's five days old. With everything that has been happening with Safemoon, or better yet, with everything that is clearly not happening, this "anonymous" article gives a lot of hope to people desperate for the prospect of getting rich. The article comes off as offering a price prediction for Safemoon and an explanation ... but only affords IPCC-style predictions, i.e. it offers only a listing of possibilities, e.g. the price could go up but it could also go down ... and it might shoot to the moon! In other words, this is another sales pitch to the greedy morons of the world who live under rocks, to get them to buy into the Safemoon token churn.

How many of the people who read this article and rush to buy Safemoon do you believe will read all the way to the end and heed the very last sentence?

Disclaimer: This piece of Article is only for informational purposes. It is not trading or financial advice.

Note: Emphasis in the article is mine.

SafeMoon Price Prediction, Trade Signals Indicating $0.00001 In 2021?
By Btcdebate On Jul 23, 2021

Very few cryptocurrencies see popularity from the time they land their feet into the market. Some may come with a blaze and end up seated in the back seat, as time goes. Unlike them, Safemoon is one cryptocurrency that has been surging from it's advent. Being launched only two months back, the currency is being a crowd puller. Market crash on one hand and coin hype on the other, what would be the prospective SafeMoon price prediction for 2021 and beyond?

Safemoon expands safely to the moon which was a tagline also used by Dogecoin. Like the other famous cryptos, Safemoon also works on similar principles like a higher TPS and improved security. But additionally, has promised to make investments safe by pulling down the volatility movements.

Did you know that Safemoon is the only crypto that rewards its investors with special benefits for holding back its tokens?

Safemoon is a community driven decentralized DeFi token that performs three functions during trade, Reflection, LP Acquisition and Burn. Moreover, the developers of the project are doing a lot of online interviews and AMA sessions to create awareness of the project.

If there is something unique about this currency, it is that this altcoin stimulates the investors to hold the tokens rather than selling them. That is why, 10% of penalty tax is imposed on anyone selling their tokens! But on the happy note, 5% from this fee is distributed to other token holders

Impressed on the benefits that Safemoon offers to its token holders? Wondering if an investment in this currency will be the next good thing to do? Fortunately you are now at the place that will answer your inquiries. By the end of this article you might be one of them who will be benefiting from their long term investment at Safemoon!

Overview
Cryptocurrency SafeMoon
Token SAFEMOON
Price $0.000003487
Market capitalization $2,056,463,318.60
All Time High $0.00001399 Apr 20, 2021
All Time Low No Data Mar 09, 2021
Circulating supply 585,536,366,402,812 SAFEMOON
Total Supply 1,000,000,000,000,000 SAFEMOON
Average ROI No Data

What is the Safemoon Token?
The Safemoon protocol was launched recently on March 08, 2021. Safemoon's official website quotes that, 'The token is based on three main functions, Reflection(Static Rewards), LP Acquisition, and Burn'. The people who hold the token for a long time are eligible for static rewards. Moreover, The automatic LP helps to control the volatility of the price, keeping the altcoin a practically safe investment.

Maintaining the safety of the protocol, the developer burned all tokens in the Dev wallet before launch, having a fair launch on DxSale. The LP is locked on DxLocker for four year and generated with every trade & locked on Pancake swap. The network works on regular burning events, to keep the price movements at a check. Consequently, when the supply turns limited, the value of the coin hikes!

In simple words, Safemoon is just another digital currency that can be transferred across the globe at low transaction fees. Additionally, this altcoin vows to resolve conventional flaws in the crypto space, importantly-Volatility. Open arms to the safe deflationary coin? Safemoon lies on the existing blockchain, where it also becomes decentralized.

Unlike other currencies, you can buy, sell and trade SAFEMOON only on specific exchanges. According to Coinmarketcap, Pancakeswap and Bitmart are the only mediums for the safe currency, as of April 2021. Later, the coin got listed by BitBns, HotBit, Gate.IO, and three other exchanges.

Fundamental Analysis
Stepping into the space, earlier this year, the network aims to bring a revolution in DeFi, where static rewards are under implementation to relieve selling pressure in the market. Precisely, the currency is a good game for long-term investors, which incentivizes token holders as a bonus! A price cushion is generated by the automated Liquidity pool, making the investment safe for its token holders.

Remarkably, the network uses a manual burn-in technology (this is the euphemism for hefariously draining tokens from the Safemoon liquidity pool into other liquidity pools on the Binance SmartChain) over traditional burning methodologies (that don't allow fraud), making sure that price volatility is under deduction when the supply rises. Despite the novel conventioneries, Safemoon experiences criticisms within the crypto market marking the currency as 'Does nothing' or 'Farthest from safe' taglines.

Soon after its launch, the altcoin got added to the meme coin list following Dogecoin and Shiba Inu. However, the bottom line hit hard when Safemoon price escalated in April as renowned celebrities like Lil Ytachy, a popular rap artist, Nick Carter (Backstreet boys) and many more.

Soon the network began collaborating with popular crypto platforms and institutions, expanding its empowerment. In March, a Safemoon X Bibipom partnership struck on-board. Later in May, the network collaborated with Simplex, a leading financial institution visioning to create the Safemoon wallets that can aid the coin's users. Recently, the network is all into the beta test for the Safemoon wallet to be fully fledged in use. Also, an NFT exchange development is lined up on their list!

SafeMoon Price Prediction 2021
The altcoin entered the market on March 9, and remained static until 13th when it switched to $0.00000002. In not more than a week, the bulls on the card took the currency's price to $0.0000004. Subsequently, the price dipped to $0.0000001 and began fluctuating due to the unstable downside pressure for a new currency! On April 25th, the price reached an ATH of $0.000007, following embracement from external factors. However, unable to maintain the momentum, it entered May with $0.00000544.

When the market crashed, Safemoon lost a significant segment and wiped from $0.00000871 to $0.00000567. With increasing uncertainties, the altcoin reversed to $0.00000438 as it commenced June's trade.

Post the market crash that happened this year, most traders are in search of a relatively low priced currency so they need not compromise on their risk of loss! Many critics support the statement for Safemoon's survival despite its setbacks. Striking this string, if Safemoon can gobble up new investors, then the altcoin price may surge to $0.00000662 as the year ends.

On the other hand, for experienced investors, Safemoon may not seem as a good option. It's because the whitepaper of the network seems vague and made too quickly. And so, there are also chances for the price to dip, under a pyramid, to $0.00000297 as the possible minimum. However, with incentivized holders, the coin may have its average price at $0.00000488.

SafeMoon Price Prediction 2022
If the price hits the positive highs by the year end, the 2022 trade might commence bullish. If that's the case, the initial price for the coming year might be near $0.0000067. On the contrary, if SAFEMOON closes this year on lows, then the next year might start being bearish. And so, it may resume trading at $0.000003 by 2022.

Undeniably down the lane, meme coins are hyped with a strong user base and social community in hand. So does Safemoon! Its Reddit community swelled in a very short span. If the network manages to boost its community users in the coming year, the coin price can hit cards at $0.0000089 . If only regular buying or selling pressures pertain, then Safemoon may trade at $0.00000713 by the end of 2022.

But, Considering the fact that Safemoon has very little proof of success despite its novel introductories, a negative price movement can occur. If the network does not plan on any upgrade to boost its success rate and remains a budding project, a minimum price of $0.00000418 is possible.

5 Years SafeMoon Price Prediction
In the long run, Safemoon promises to be an outstanding investment as the liquidity force is under lock for 4 years. It is notable that when Whitebit listed the currency, it became a positive sign for the coin. Thus, if new exchanges like Coinbase Pro lists Safemoon, the price can skyrocket hitting a maximum of $0.0000192 by the end of next five years.

Additionally, if the network goes for a series of manual burns in the coming years, it can keep up with its volatility promise. And so, the average price of Safemoon may strike at $0.0000114.

On the flip side, if SAFEMOON turns a gamble with increasing FUD among investors, the price can drop to $0.00000957.

Also Read: Chainlink price prediction, A Whoop $100 for LINK?

What Does the Market Say?
Wallet Investor
According to Wallet investor, the price is expected to go up from to $0.000028 within a year.

Digital Coin Price
Digitalcoinprice predicts more or less a similar price pattern. According to them the price will surpass $0.00000722 by 2023 and rally further to cross $0.00000862 by the end of 2024. By the end of 2025, the price may hit $0.00001057

Cryptonewz
The price is expected to surpass $0.000015 by the beginning of 2023 and surge above $0.0000218 by the end of 2025.

EXPERT'S CORNER | What Experts Say About SAFEMOON?
Many beleive that, Safemoon flips from the recessive state and is all set for a breakthrough this week, indicating that it poses itself towards $0.000034.

Our Price Prediction
Safemoon has a substantial number of supporters and a growing community, as it is a cheap investment to make in the current uncertain market scenario. According to Coinpedia's formulated Safemoon price prediction, it is currently a budding project and in the eyes of many platforms for a possible collaboration. In such a scenario, if the coin manages to suppress the selling pressure like it says, the Safemoon price can rise to $0.0000066 as the year ends. In contrast, buying the altcoin is still a roundabout process. If the network fails to simplify the purchase, the price can flip into a bearish trap and fall to $0.0000029.

As a long-term forecast, any possible market collapse and rising criticism regarding the coin's pump to dump, SafeMoon price can drop down to $0.0000097. However, being a low-priced crypto the altcoin has good prospects and reaches a high of $0.000019.

(pay attention here)
Year Potential High Potential Low
2021 $0.00000662 $0.00000297
2022 $0.0000089 $0.00000418
2025 $0.0000192 $0.00000957

FAQ (pay close attention to these answers)
What is SafeMoon Token?

SafeMoon is a community driven, DeFi token that aims to excel in the crypto space by developing an NFT exchange. (so what has that told you?)

Is investing in SafeMoon a good option?

SafeMoon can be considered for a long term investment as the price is expected to rally high in the coming five years.

Will SafeMoon token reach $0.1 ever?

Considering the present price and its movements, $0.1 seems to be very far off. However, crypto space is filled with surprises and hence this milestone despite being far off, may still be an achievable target. (despite there not being that much wealth in the world)

How to buy SafeMoon?

To buy Safemoon token, one must have BNB. Later, using your wallet, browse Pancake Swap on your DApp tab ans in the swap option, select 'Safemoon'. Enter the amount you want to swap and click on swap button.

*Note: You need to set slippage between 11%-12% before swapping (don't forget this, whatever this means)

Is Safemoon legit?

Very little is known about this cryptocurrency at this moment. Some belive it is a get-rich-quick scheme, some are currently unsure while some influencers refer it to a pyramid scheme. (now the author can say "Hey, I warned you but you just didn't heed me, preferring instead to cling to my disinformation above)

Disclaimer: This piece of Article is only for informational purposes. It is not trading or financial advice.

29-07-2021 04:31
(3314)
I just pulled up the 1D "price" chart for Safemoon and the only way I can describe it is that it looks much more like a polygraph test chart than it does a "cryptocurrency" trading chart.
29-07-2021 05:32
(14416)

gfm7175 wrote:I just pulled up the 1D "price" chart for Safemoon and the only way I can describe it is that it looks much more like a polygraph test chart than it does a "cryptocurrency" trading chart.

Yep. The best way to put it is "legitimized insider trading." Normally investors want their management team to focus on managing and consider it a no-no for them to engage in insider trading. Not so with Safemoon participants.

I don't know if you are familiar with short selling but it is the principle of "buy low, sell high" in reverse order. If you believe the price of something is going to drop then you borrow it, sell it for today's high price, let the price drop, you buy it back at the lower price (pocketing the difference) and then return it.

Now imagine if you were an insider who actually controlled the price. You could set the price high, sell a bunch of your inventory for a ton of cash, then immediately drop the price and buy it all back, pocketing the difference ... and then you repeat ... as often as you like ... for as long as there are people willing to buy your merchandise at the price you set and who wish to sell back to you at the low price you establish. Who wouldn't?

Safemoon participants are all fine with this arrangement apparently, isn't that right Xadoman? You're fine knowing that your wallet is continually losing value and that when the day comes that you are tired of being played like a Steinway, that the Safemoon directors will execute your sell order on the interval for which they have jacked the price down an additional 20% before extracting their 10% penalty ... right? I mean, Xadoman, you've seen the Safemoon price chart, right? You can see that the Safemoon price is totally manipulated by the Safemoon directors, right?

You can see that the Safemoon directors have no intention of setting a high price such that HODLers somehow have a lot of value in their wallets that must be paid if they should decide to sell, right?

But Safemoon is going to moon, you say? Do you have any idea when this is going to occur ... or how that is even possible?

Here's a jumble for you. Rearrange the following letters to spell the magic word:

g l u - l p r u

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
29-07-2021 16:26
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:I just pulled up the 1D "price" chart for Safemoon and the only way I can describe it is that it looks much more like a polygraph test chart than it does a "cryptocurrency" trading chart.

Safemoon participants are all fine with this arrangement apparently, isn't that right Xadoman? You're fine knowing that your wallet is continually losing value and that when the day comes that you are tired of being played like a Steinway, that the Safemoon directors will execute your sell order on the interval for which they have jacked the price down an additional 20% before extracting their 10% penalty ... right? I mean, Xadoman, you've seen the Safemoon price chart, right? You can see that the Safemoon price is totally manipulated by the Safemoon directors, right?

You can see that the Safemoon directors have no intention of setting a high price such that HODLers somehow have a lot of value in their wallets that must be paid if they should decide to sell, right?

But Safemoon is going to moon, you say? Do you have any idea when this is going to occur ... or how that is even possible?

Apparently he's fine with the insider trading arrangement... Apparently he's fine with Safemoon's price chart looking like one just got done taking a polygraph test. Apparently, like duncan, he enjoys being bent over furniture...

Don't say that you weren't warned, Xadoman...

Edited on 29-07-2021 16:27
29-07-2021 16:29
(14416)
IBdaMann wrote:
Let's just remember this week (July 25 - July 31) and refer to it as "Funny-Business Week"

Something is going on and I believe it has something to do with the directors playing a nefarious "shell game" on the Binance Exchange by inappropriately shuttling tokens around through their various "Liquidity Pools."

So it looks like this week the Safemoon directors need to keep the price around $0.0000027XX for some reason.

Fine. While the Safemoon directors are doing their funny business this week, I'll leave you with this:

RUG PULL

A rug pull is a type of scam where developers abandon a project and take their investors' money.

What Is a Rug Pull?

A rug pull is a malicious maneuver in the cryptocurrency industry where crypto developers abandon a project and run away with investors' funds. Rug pulls usually happen in the decentralized finance (DeFi) ecosystem, especially on decentralized exchanges (DEXs), where malicious individuals create a token and list it on a DEX, then pair it with a leading cryptocurrency like Ethereum.

Once a significant amount of unsuspecting investors swap their ETH for the listed token, the creators then withdraw everything from the liquidity pool, driving the coin's price to zero. The coin's creators may even create a temporary hype around Telegram, Twitter, and other social media platforms and initially inject a substantial amount of liquidity into their pool to cultivate investor confidence.

Rug pulls thrive on DEXs because these types of exchanges allow users to list tokens for free and without audit, unlike in centralized cryptocurrency exchanges. Furthermore, creating tokens on open source blockchain protocols like Ethereum is easy and free. Malicious actors use these two factors to their advantage.

Note that decentralized exchanges such as Uniswap algorithmically determine the prices of tokens in a pool depending on the available balances. To ensure you don't fall victim to a rug pull, check the liquidity in a pool. However, this is only the first step. You must also check if there is a lock on the token's pool. Most reputable projects lock pooled liquidity for a certain period.

Another major characteristic of a possible rug pull is a coin skyrocketing in price within hours. For example, a rug pull coin can move from 0 to 50X within 24 hours. This trick is meant to drive FOMO that leads more people to invest in the token.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
29-07-2021 16:40
(3314)
PRICE ACTIVITY REPORT:

These have become much more sporadic because there really hasn't been anything of much significance to report. Safemoon is STILL tightly clinging onto the $0.000002700 value (give or take a few tens of SPUs).

As long as I've been closely monitoring Safemoon, its price had been steadily dropping in a quite predictable manner. Now?? For over a week now, Safemoon's price has all but flat-lined and transformed itself into a polygraph test chart.

It seems that the Safemoon directors are doing everything under their power to push forward with maintaining the illusion of the existence of a valid cryptocurrency, HODLing onto their pyramid scheme scam, bending Xadoman over furniture and milking him for all he is worth before the scam inevitably collapses...
29-07-2021 16:57
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
So it looks like this week the Safemoon directors need to keep the price around $0.0000027XX for some reason.

Fine. While the Safemoon directors are doing their funny business this week, I'll leave you with this

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....... You know, this sounds eerily familiar to a particular "cryptocurrency" token, but I juuuuuuust can't quite put my finger around what its name was... Maybe Xadoman can remember...

Edited on 29-07-2021 16:58
30-07-2021 00:43
(3314)
PRICE ACTIVITY UPDATE (a real one this time) :

I just pulled up the 1D chart and it is plain as day that Safemoon has now reverted back to its slow steady "predictable" decline in price that we are very accustomed to observing.

Let's see how long this decrease will last for. We need to keep an eye on this new activity.

Current price: $0.000002636

30-07-2021 01:23
(14416)
gfm7175 wrote:I just pulled up the 1D chart and it is plain as day that Safemoon has now reverted back to its slow steady "predictable" decline in price that we are very accustomed to observing.

Exactly. This is why I was resigned to writing off this week as "Funny Business Week" because I really don't know what is going on (I merely have my own personal speculation) and I'm going to wait until Sunday evening to resume normal tracking.

I'm still down for Safemoon being effectively defunct by 16 September (2021).

gfm7175 wrote:Current price: $0.000002636

Current Price: $0.000002581

30-07-2021 16:06
(14416)
IBdaMann wrote:

So this morning at 0635 Safemoon dipped below the $0.000002300 baseline. Therefore we just need to watch for that 24-hour period whereby all activity is below the baseline.

The race is on. The clock is ticking. How low can you go?

30-07-2021 18:08
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

So this morning at 0635 Safemoon dipped below the $0.000002300 baseline. Therefore we just need to watch for that 24-hour period whereby all activity is below the baseline.

The race is on. The clock is ticking. How low can you go?

Oh wow, so I blinked for a second and missed that Safemoon dropped all the way back down to baseline value (and below it at times)...

I remember saying about a week ago that I had expected Safemoon, per past pattern, to slowly fall back down to baseline value over the course of roughly one week. Instead, I had observed a week long "flat line" in price at $0.000002700 ... What this tells me is that the price of Safemoon "had to be" around the $0.000002700 mark for whatever reason, since immediately after that period of time, Safemoon price very quickly dropped back down to where I had expected it to be at this time.

I want to keep an eye on today's activity though... After the free fall to the '2300' area, it's already made its way back up to 24XX - 25XX atm. I'm curious to see what it does.

30-07-2021 18:43
(3314)
The 7D chart atm is pretty interesting (and even a customized two week chart) ...

You can see how, two weeks ago, the price was right around the '2700' mark (this is the tail end of the "steady falling period" since it was realized that Safemoon was a scam).

Then, we observed the period of extremely wacky activity on July 18th in which Safemoon would be in the 29XXs for one time interval and then shoot back down to the 26XXs for the subsequent time interval.

Then, on the 19th (into the morning of the 20th), we observed a quick plummet in price all the way down to '2300' area, which rallied into the 24XXs by the afternoon of the 20th.

Very late night of the 20th (into the morning of the 21st), we observed a quick skyrocket in price back up to the '2700' area and it remained there until the afternoon of the 25th.

On the 26th, we observed activity that spiked up into the 29XXs at times before coming back down to the "temporary new home" of '2700'.

For the 27th into the afternoon of the 29th, we observed much of the same, mostly camping around the '2700' area until the late afternoon/evening hours where it dropped down to the 26XXs.

Early morning today, we saw a quick plummet down to baseline value ('2300), which recovered a bit and is currently sitting in the low 24XXs.

"Funny Business Week" is definitely a thing. Something definitely happened there, as that activity was completely outside of the "normal Safemoon activity" which (atm) seems to have returned.
01-08-2021 19:03
(14416)
Sunday, August 1st has arrived and "Funny Business Week" is over. Our current baseline is $0.000002300 and the current Safemoon price is $0.000002372

As we watch Safemoon "performance" (i.e. the Safemoon price algorithm) going forward, I will be keeping in mind the following three things:

1. Safemoon price is not set by any free market activity but instead is arbitrarily set by the Safemoon directors as a "DeFi" token on a "DEX" (decentralized exchange).

2. The Safemoon directors need for the token price to be uniform-decreasing in order for their pyramid scheme to actually work if they are to milk it for every penny they can suck out of it while allowing HODLers to nonetheless appear to be continuing to receive "reflections" which fuel their irrational hopes and dreams of becoming $billionaires when the price shoots to the moon ... which it never will.

3. For some reason unbeknownst to me, $0.0000020 seems to be some magical point at which many in the crypto-reporting media have deemed to be the "crisis point." I believe that if Safemoon ever dips into the 1XXX range then all of the countless glowing internet articles of adoration and excitement for Safemoon will turn into a panic alarm as the topic of the week. I believe that the Safemoon directors do not want this so as they drop the Safemoon price to keep their pyramid operating, they will be forced to find new and clever ways to operate while keeping the price above $0.0000020. They can't very well allow the price to shoot back up because then the directors would have to start paying money back when people sell their tokens, so that's not going to happen.

Again, all of this is just my speculation. These assumptions of mine form the basis of my expectations going forward.

I stand firm in my assertion that Safemoon will be officially defunct by/on 16 September ... whereas it is already a scam that is being allowed to operate because there are still willing participants who seem eager to avail themselves of Safemoon's service of parting them from their money.
Attached image:

02-08-2021 07:11
(14416)
Followup to my preceding post above, Sunday 1 August has closed out but not before Safemoon's price dipped into 22XX territory several times.

Are the Safemoon directors trying to figure out what to do? Are they running out of options? Is the jig almost up?

Attached image:

02-08-2021 08:31
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
415595877.710193271 SAFEMO
02-08-2021 16:46
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Followup to my preceding post above, Sunday 1 August has closed out but not before Safemoon's price dipped into 22XX territory several times.

Are the Safemoon directors trying to figure out what to do? Are they running out of options? Is the jig almost up?

Yes, yes, and yes.

To add to the bad news for Safemoon, at the 7:35:09 AM time interval of this morning (August 2nd), Safemoon made its first dip BELOW '2200' ('2196', to be precise). It has since recovered into the low 22XXs.

Since 5:50:16 AM of this morning (or for about the last 3 hours), Safemoon has remained below baseline value.

02-08-2021 16:48
(3314)
Xadoman wrote:

So?
02-08-2021 17:27
(14416)

gfm7175 wrote:
Xadoman wrote:415595877.710193271 SAFEMO
So?

Xadoman is trying to share on this forum just how much money he has lost, and how much money he still stands to lose, by participating in the pyramid scheme of Safemoon HODLing ... as a warning to others. You know, "It's too late to save me but save yourselves while you can."

Take his quantity of Safemoon tokens and multiply that by the Safemoon price o/a 20 June (~$0.00000389) to get a rough estimate of Xadoman's initial investment. Then multiply that same quantity of tokens by the current price ($0.000002281) to calculate how much Xadoman still has wrapped up in worthless Safemoon tokens.

Subtract the current value of his Safemoon wallet from his initial investment to find out how much money Xadoman has already lost, and note the value of his wallet as the remaining amount he is committed to losing to demonstrate his dedication to HODLing.

02-08-2021 17:58
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)

415637658.098 SAFEMO

Do you see it?
02-08-2021 19:18
(14416)

415637658.098 SAFEMO
Do you see it?

Are you asking if I see it or if I understand it?

Let's run some numbers while we're trying to sort all this out.

415637658.098 / 415595877.710193271 = 1.0001 = an increase of 1% of 1%

$0.000002192 (currently) / $0.000003890 = 0.5635 = decrease of 43.65%

If your initial purchase was $1,616.67 (415595877.7102 SFM @ $0.000003890)
... and you have received 41,780.3878 tokens as "Reflections"
... then your wallet is worth 415637658.098 SFM * $0.000002192 = $911.08
... and nine cents of your wallet is from "Reflections"

It looks like you have paid $705.59 to earn nine cents.

... and you are going to "let it ride!" to avoid "selling too soon."

I hope you aren't expecting to be hired as a financial advisor anytime soon.

02-08-2021 19:38
(3314)
gfm7175 wrote:
Since 5:50:16 AM of this morning (or for about the last 3 hours), Safemoon has remained below baseline value.

UPDATE:

At 9:35:08 AM, Safemoon managed to get 2 SPUs above baseline for a gasp for air for one teeny weeny time interval.

This means that 9:40:09 AM is the new time to watch for if Safemoon can't manage another gasp of air. In other news, Safemoon is spending a bit more time here and there gently pawing at the 21XXs to make sure its safe for kneading...

Current Safemoon price: $0.000002206

02-08-2021 19:59
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
So?

Xadoman is trying to share on this forum just how much money he has lost, and how much money he still stands to lose, by participating in the pyramid scheme of Safemoon HODLing

Ahhhhh, I didn't understand what he was trying to say by throwing that number around. I get it now.
02-08-2021 20:14
(14416)

gfm7175 wrote:This means that 9:40:09 AM is the new time to watch for if Safemoon can't manage another gasp of air.

That is correct, however at this point in the week my expectations are such that I fully anticipate a few jabs upward into 23XX territory and an overall upward movement that will give us a bunch of 23XX until rolling back down to stay.

... at least, that's what I'm expecting. I have no reason to suspect that the directors have altered their algorithm ... but it's certainly not "what we know" so I obviously cannot say one way or the other.

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000002162

02-08-2021 21:11
(3314)
Xadoman wrote:

415637658.098 SAFEMO

Do you see it?

Yes, I see it. I also understand it. Unfortunately YOU don't understand it.

While your "reflections" have increased by a fraction of a percent, the price of your Safemoon has fallen by over 40%.

IOW, you are losing out your ass...

03-08-2021 00:32
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:This means that 9:40:09 AM is the new time to watch for if Safemoon can't manage another gasp of air.

That is correct, however at this point in the week my expectations are such that I fully anticipate a few jabs upward into 23XX territory and an overall upward movement that will give us a bunch of 23XX until rolling back down to stay.

... at least, that's what I'm expecting. I have no reason to suspect that the directors have altered their algorithm ... but it's certainly not "what we know" so I obviously cannot say one way or the other.

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000002162

We'll have to find out... So far, Safemoon is having a really bad day. It has yet to breach baseline value since it did at 9:35 AM this morning, and it has now become quite comfortable swimming within 21XX territory. We'll have to see what the evening/overnight hours bring us.

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000002161

03-08-2021 04:52
(14416)

gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:That is correct, however at this point in the week my expectations are such that I fully anticipate a few jabs upward into 23XX territory and an overall upward movement that will give us a bunch of 23XX until rolling back down to stay.
We'll have to find out... So far, Safemoon is having a really bad day. It has yet to breach baseline value since it did at 9:35 AM this morning, and it has now become quite comfortable swimming within 21XX territory.

I presume you saw the activity between 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm (your time) in which Safemoon was longing for the good 'ol days of 23XX activity.

We won't be establishing any new baselines tomorrow. Maybe Wednesday. Let's see.

Speaking of which, the scoreboard is telling me that Safemoon hit a low of $0.00000208 which means that we will have to make $0.000002 the new baseline ... and you know what that means. We will have shifted the baseline down to the "Panic Alarm." That's when we should buckle our seatbelts.

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000002142

03-08-2021 16:55
(14416)
So gfm7175's senses do not seem to be far off the mark. I had anticipated a final flurry of 23XX activity today but Safemoon has indeed spent more than the last 12 hours under baseline and is feeling kind of low.

I had claimed that the new $0.0000020 baseline would not be established today (perhaps Wednesday) but if Safemoon remains down for another 10 hours then I will have to publicly admit that I was wrong for giving Safemoon too much credit (no pun intended).

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000002112
Attached image:

03-08-2021 16:56
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

We'll have to find out... So far, Safemoon is having a really bad day. It has yet to breach baseline value since it did at 9:35 AM this morning, and it has now become quite comfortable swimming within 21XX territory.

I presume you saw the activity between 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm (your time) in which Safemoon was longing for the good 'ol days of 23XX activity.

We won't be establishing any new baselines tomorrow. Maybe Wednesday. Let's see.

Yes sir! Safemoon successfully gasped for air a few times during those hours (last time interval being at 7:35:09 PM my time).

I feel like we're getting really close to seeing a baseline shift. I'm keeping a very close eagle eye on this because Xadoman loves it whenever I get super giddy about decreasing prices.

IBdaMann wrote:
Speaking of which, the scoreboard is telling me that Safemoon hit a low of $0.00000208 which means that we will have to make $0.000002 the new baseline ... and you know what that means. We will have shifted the baseline down to the "Panic Alarm." That's when we should buckle our seatbelts.

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000002142

Yup... I am seeing a new low of '2074' at the 5:35:08 AM time interval (my time).

Poor Xadoman... The "reflections" keep rollin' on in, yet he keeps losing money hand over fist... He'd make it big if Safemoon were to "safely" "go to the moon", but a pyramid scheme is not going to "go to the moon". It is going to collapse. We are watching it collapse in slow motion.

Given that the current Safemoon activity continues, it appears as if we will be creating a new baseline of $0.000002 within the next couple of days (late night tonight is possible, otherwise sometime tomorrow looks pretty likely).

By the end of this week, and into early next week, things should start getting interesting. I'm going to start making up some popcorn in advance. The flailing and grasping for survival straws should be fun to watch.

CURRENT SAFEMOON PRICE: $0.000002116

Edited on 03-08-2021 16:59
03-08-2021 21:20
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
So gfm7175's senses do not seem to be far off the mark. I had anticipated a final flurry of 23XX activity today but Safemoon has indeed spent more than the last 12 hours under baseline and is feeling kind of low.

I had claimed that the new $0.0000020 baseline would not be established today (perhaps Wednesday) but if Safemoon remains down for another 10 hours then I will have to publicly admit that I was wrong for giving Safemoon too much credit (no pun intended).

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000002112

Not looking good for Safemoon so far (looking quite good for me though, but it's not yet 7:40 PM central time)...

If Safemoon can't manage to crawl back up above baseline within the next 6.5 hours, then we'll be looking at a new $0.000002 baseline value... and to celebrate the occasion you'll have to make up a new graphic with all of the baseline value changes over time.

Current Safemoon Value: $0.000002133

Highest Value so far today: $0.000002181

Safemoon is, atm, seeing its best performance within the confines of today, so if it can muster up a little steam, it very well could claw itself back up above baseline (if only for a time interval or two) within the next 6.5 hours... we'll see what happens.

04-08-2021 01:42
(14416)

gfm7175 wrote:Not looking good for Safemoon so far

I have been saying that for months. You have to be more specific.

gfm7175 wrote:If Safemoon can't manage to crawl back up above baseline within the next 6.5 hours, then we'll be looking at a new $0.000002 baseline value...

Now we are only a couple of hours out and the only impetus I see from the Safemoon price is three downward shots into 20XX.

Current Safemoon Value: $0.000002145

gfm7175 wrote:... and to celebrate the occasion you'll have to make up a new graphic with all of the baseline value changes over time.

OK, I might be jumping the gun here a bit however I want to be quick to admit that I called it wrong. Here's the new graphic for when the hour arrives:

Attached image:

04-08-2021 02:10
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
OK, I might be jumping the gun here a bit however I want to be quick to admit that I called it wrong. Here's the new graphic for when the hour arrives:

And I want to be quick to rub it in your face that you called it WRONGGGGGGGGGGG. You were much too nice towards Safemoon. You need to be much more of an a-hole

But in all seriousness, I love the graphic. It's almost as if Safemoon were a collapsing pyramid scheme........

Edited on 04-08-2021 02:11
04-08-2021 03:39
(14416)
gfm7175 wrote:And I want to be quick to rub it in your face that you called it WRONGGGGGGGGGGG.

... and wrong I was.

It is now official. Safemoon has spent 24-hours submerged below $0.0000023

Safemoon 24-Hour High: $0.000002240
Safemoon 24-Hour Low: $0.000002060
Current Safemoon Price: $0.000002156

Ergo, the new Safemoon baseline is now established at $0.000002

Let the panic begin!

04-08-2021 15:22
(14416)
So this morning around 4:00 am Wisconsin time, the jabs into 23XX territory occurred, shooting above and falling below the previous $0.0000023 baseline three times. They just made a liar out of me by occurring eight or so hours too late. Oh well. It's just as well that we set the new $0.0000020 baseline when we did because the price will come down and will continue to drop.

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000002239
04-08-2021 16:21
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
So this morning around 4:00 am Wisconsin time, the jabs into 23XX territory occurred, shooting above and falling below the previous $0.0000023 baseline three times. They just made a liar out of me by occurring eight or so hours too late. Oh well. It's just as well that we set the new $0.0000020 baseline when we did because the price will come down and will continue to drop.

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000002239

I came here to report this and I see that you're already on top of it.

It already appears to be dropping back down to where it was before the jabs occurred...

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000002179

05-08-2021 00:19
(14416)
gfm7175 wrote:It already appears to be dropping back down to where it was before the jabs occurred...

Just prior to 3:00 pm your time today it lurched back up over the previous baseline (just barely). These are the kinds of hiccoughs we should expect at (what should be) the tail end of a baseline's life. We were just a little too quick on this one ... but we were following the rules we had established so it's all good.

In the future, if we get a rapid decrease to below baseline, we should nonetheless expect those final lurches back to the previous baseline. I haven't figured out what is going on with those but the algorithm that sets the price is deliberately programmed to follow the plan that the directors set out at the beginning. We will have only ourselves to blame if we allow ourselves to be caught off guard by the final flurry of upward spikes as though we never saw them coming.

We know they're coming. I admit that I was pretty sure they would be coming a few hours sooner than they did.

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000002238[/quote]

05-08-2021 07:28
(14416)
Something we should have been tracking is the "Wallets." This is a current snapshot of the top seven.

1 0xd51d1d5503dcff819e214faa66c3b6f0ebb06abe 214,910,221,028.43 38.7%
2 0x5ed7d3b704d692938ee25fa2c7e75a1e10670b33 39,622,434,206 7.14%
3 0xe1040e3cc3e4cd053d76e2b1b5c68b1a7d02bcc7 8,096,853,098.46 1.46%
4 0xe450fb250a0bb04c5ee3911ff92515e4676a1c09 7,816,371,994.33 1.41%
5 0x8c91dd4a638a4de3139320e337bb43366663646b 7,116,028,133.44 1.28%
6 0x34a4deb1bfc92ad1283a31ae1702e8940306c462 7,099,029,677.23 1.28%
7 0x82b7503bffd8aea31aea5ee14fb01959191af45b 7,020,925,563.83 1.26%

Why should we watch these? Because we are watching the train wreck in slow motion. Because we are looking for the run-pull.

That top wallet with 38.7% of the Safemoon tokens used to have a percentage in the mid-40s. This is what we should expect from a slow rug-pull, especially when the Safemoon price is running out of numbers (or running out of baselines to which to shift). If all proceeds normally, Safemoon price will be in 19XX in just a few days. In two weeks we should be looking at 17XX pricing, and at that point the alarm will have been sounded.

Obviously, when it becomes apparent that there aren't any more people that want to play pyramid with Safemoon, the directors will make their move and will bail out with all the cash, which means they will drain everything from their wallets and transfer them into some other cryptocurrency and then cash out when they're ready ... and all other outstanding Safemoon tokens will fall to $0.00

Page 5 of 24<<<34567>>>

Join the debate Watching the Train Wreck in Slow Motion:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Perpetual Motion9311-03-2024 18:18
Perpetual Motion Isn't Possible12031-12-2023 13:00
LOL, this video is of a Bessler Wheel demonstrating a complete lack of perpetual motion011-12-2023 20:44
If Only Perpetual Motion Was Possible 424-10-2023 23:19
The EPA's ambitious plan to cut auto emissions to slow climate change runs into skepticism106-08-2023 20:31
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact