Remember me
▼ Content

Watching the Train Wreck in Slow Motion



Page 3 of 4<1234>
15-07-2021 18:21
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2313)
IBdaMann wrote:
Safemoon just made a step adjustment downward. Look for Safemoon to dance around the low 27XX territory and tomorrow to be kneading the upper 26XX region.

Agreed... It's already been dancing around the low to low-mid 27XX territory as of this morning. I think that Safemoon will be in the beginning stages of kneading the upper 26XX region beginning late tonight or very early tomorrow, as that would be a continuance of the steady downward price trend that I've been observing.

It shouldn't be very long now (maybe by the end of this weekend?) when we see Safemoon become comfortable in the upper 26XX region, and when values above the 28XX baseline all but become a thing of the past...

IBdaMann wrote:
We should take a pool:

1) When will Safemoon be declared "defunct" and a "dead coin"?
2) When will the Safemoon pyramid be de facto collapsed?

You're acting as if Safemoon won't "go to the moon"... I mean, 10x, 100x, maybe even 1000x!!! I bet you got some space in your garage for a brand new car, eh?


As for when these events will occur, I'd have to really dig into it to offer up an educated guess and I've been "real life" busy atm...

IBdaMann wrote:
Note: it was a good thing that we bypassed $0.0000029 and adjusted the baseline directly to $0.0000028 because Safemoon has been strictly under $0.0000029 for the past two days.

It was VERY good that we bypassed '2900'... '2800' was a good place to put it because it has still been peaking its nose above it for fresh air from time to time.

Here is my simplified presentation of the observed activity over the past few days until now:

JULY 12th: beginning of day (mid 29XXs into low 29XXs)
JULY 12th: end of day (mid 28XXs)
JULY 13th: beginning of day (mid 28XXs)
JULY 13th: end of day (low 28XXs)
JULY 14th: beginning of day (upper 27XXs)
JULY 14th: end of day (low 28XXs into upper 27XXs)
JULY 15th: beginning of day (mid 27XXs)

As you can see, Safemoon has been steadily declining... I'm seeing that, as recently as July 12th (just three days ago), Safemoon was in the mid to low 29XX region (and falling). By the next day, it was in the mid 28XXs. By the next day, it was in the upper 27XXs. Today? It has so far largely been in the mid 27XXs.

If this recent pattern from the past few days continues, we should see Safemoon get into the low 27XXs (and maybe briefly begin to knead the upper 26XXs) by tonight, and it should be actively kneading the upper 26XXs by tomorrow.
15-07-2021 20:27
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9568)
gfm7175 wrote:It shouldn't be very long now (maybe by the end of this weekend?) when we see Safemoon become comfortable in the upper 26XX region, and when values above the 28XX baseline all but become a thing of the past...


gfm7175 wrote:Here is my simplified presentation of the observed activity over the past few days until now:

JULY 12th: beginning of day (mid 29XXs into low 29XXs)
JULY 12th: end of day (mid 28XXs)
JULY 13th: beginning of day (mid 28XXs)
JULY 13th: end of day (low 28XXs)
JULY 14th: beginning of day (upper 27XXs)
JULY 14th: end of day (low 28XXs into upper 27XXs)
JULY 15th: beginning of day (mid 27XXs)


gfm7175 wrote:As for when these events will occur, I'd have to really dig into it to offer up an educated guess and I've been "real life" busy atm...

It seems that you and I are seeing the same things. Since you are busy, I'll go first in the pool.

Ergo, my stab:

1) I am guessing that Safemoon will be declared "defunct" and a "dead coin" rather openly on the internet when Safemoon price dips into $0.0000016XX, which I am projecting will occur around the end of August-early September, however the Safemoon directors will keep it alive for as long as they can so they can milk it for every penny. Keep watching the 24-hour price ticker because the base of one of those upticks will be Xadoman finally snapping out of his stupor and selling at a local minimum price ... whereby the subsequent pinnacle of that uptick will be the Directors reselling the purchased tokens at an artifically elevated/manipulated price (that's what each of those upticks is) before the price immediately and steeply slides to a new low for the next Safemoon holder to sell. This is important to note for the next point.

2) The Safemoon pyramid will be de facto collapsed when we see the price slides only reaching down to the base of the previous uptick, i.e. the overall trend will be mostly horizontal. I'm going to project that this will be the case on Mexico's Independence Day, September 16, 2021. I believe that Mexico's connection to all of this is that the Safemoon Directors will be headed to Mexico with all the cash in order to avoid any and all hired assassins by hiding behind the señoritas feeding them margaritas.

gfm7175 wrote:You're acting as if Safemoon won't "go to the moon"... I mean, 10x, 100x, maybe even 1000x!!! I bet you got some space in your garage for a brand new car, eh?

OK, we can agree that Safemoon will likely end up on the dark side of the moon where reality is very cold. HODLers will have first dibs on any car on the lot.

.
Attached image:

15-07-2021 21:22
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9568)
I am now convinced beyond any doubt that the Safemoon price fluctuations are completely manipulated and artificial. At 13:30:05 Safemoon price was at *2752 when some Safemoon participant decided to sell his tokens. The "price" instantly shot down to *2668 and the transaction occurred at 13:35:05, along with the 10% penalty. Immediately thereafter in the subsequent time interval, i.e. 13:40:08, the tokens were then reissued at *2751. The "price" was then allowed to slide normally down to *2718 over the next two intervals when there was a new seller. Those tokens were purchased and then reissued at *2758

Just look at the 1-day chart.


Edited on 15-07-2021 21:22
15-07-2021 22:21
Xadoman
★★★☆☆
(546)
Keep watching the 24-hour price ticker because the base of one of those upticks will be Xadoman finally snapping out of his stupor and selling at a local minimum price


As already said, I never sell any of my coins until they semi moon or moon and in Safemoon s case I most probably would never sell even if it moons because by this time I am going to live out of reflections.
On the other hand, I would gladly like to see how gfm, an accountant, who is really good with numbers, is going to cope missing out those juicy gains when the price goes 10x, 100x , 1000x. At what X he is going to jump on the wagon? Probably 10x. With IbDaMann I am quite sure that he will miss the boat till the end and is going to preach the doom even after moon.
16-07-2021 03:00
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1235)
Go xadoman.
16-07-2021 03:22
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9568)
Xadoman wrote:As already said, I never sell any of my coins until they semi moon or moon ...

... because you cannot sell them once they bust. Your Safemoon tokens will be worthless in a few months. Your window of opportunity to get out with something other than zero is closing rapidly. I am simply urging you to keep some of your money.

Xadoman wrote: ... and in Safemoon s case I most probably would never sell even if it moons because by this time I am going to live out of reflections.

Reflections are irrelevant when the freefalling price prevents your wallet value from increasing. Safemoon's downward spiral has the countdown started 34XX, 33XX, 32XX, 31XX, 30XX, 29XX, 28XX, ... etc... Your reflections will be equally worth zero once the pyramid collapses. I am simply urging you to hold onto some of your money.

Xadoman wrote:On the other hand, I would gladly like to see how gfm, an accountant, who is really good with numbers, is going to cope missing out those juicy gains when the price goes 10x, 100x , 1000x.

We are all going to watch how gfm7175 copes with having fruitlessly urged you to cut your losses before losing it all. We will see how he handles having all of his efforts to be his brother's keeper frustrated by the prodigal son he was trying to aid.

Yes, we shall indeed see for ourselves.

The window is shutting. There is still time to salvage something.

Xadoman wrote: With IbDaMann I am quite sure that he will miss the boat till the end and is going to preach the doom even after moon.

I am advising today of the collapse tomorrow ... well, not tomorrow literally but in a few months.

All pyramids collapse.

16-07-2021 03:24
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9568)
duncan61 wrote:Go xadoman.

What a compassionate buddy you turned out to be. He's losing all his cash and you cheer on his misfortune.

That's pretty shitty if you ask me.

That's pretty shitty if you don't ask me.

16-07-2021 17:07
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2313)
IBdaMann wrote:
I am now convinced beyond any doubt that the Safemoon price fluctuations are completely manipulated and artificial.

BINGO! What you have noted here, and what we have both been noticing in a consistent fashion, is blatantly unnatural (manipulated) price fluctuations.

This observation of yours corroborates the "violent upward/downward spikes" that I had documented on Page 2, one of which was a 141 SPU upward spike over a single time interval and a corresponding 125 SPU downward spike over the very subsequent time interval.

I, too, am convinced beyond any reasonable doubt that what we are observing are completely manipulated price fluctuations.


16-07-2021 17:38
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2313)
Xadoman wrote:
On the other hand, I would gladly like to see how gfm, an accountant, who is really good with numbers, is going to cope missing out those juicy gains when the price goes 10x, 100x , 1000x.

Let me know if the price ever goes 2x, let alone 10x 100x or 1000x. After learning that Safemoon is a pyramid scheme, and given my observations of the price fluctuations of Safemoon (and the complete predictability of the overall downward price trend), I would never in a million years willingly become a Safemoon speculator (victim).

Yes, I am quite good with numbers (making use of them, converting them, analyzing them, etc), as those are both requirements for being competent in the field of accounting. My analysis has been noted in this thread, and I feel that I now have enough information to work with to fairly accurately speculate as to how Safemoon will perform in the future (IOW, danger! danger! Get out before the pyramid collapses, lick your wounds, and then learn from the experience).

Xadoman wrote:
At what X he is going to jump on the wagon? Probably 10x.

There has yet to be any X to speak of, as there has yet to be any upward trend in price since I have been tracking Safemoon's performance. I've already made it quite clear that I will never be a Safemoon speculator (victim).

Xadoman wrote:
With IbDaMann I am quite sure that he will miss the boat till the end and is going to preach the doom even after moon.

Do you know about something that I have been completely overlooking? It seems to me that "the moon" has already occurred around the April 20th time period. Besides an artificially created "mini moon" which occurred around the May 8th - May 15th time period, and other smaller scale artificially created "mini moons", of which I have referred to as "violent upward/downward spikes", Safemoon has been on a steadily tracking and quite predictable downward trend since around April 20th. The only people who have been experiencing "the moon" have been the Safemoon directors themselves. The only moon-related thing that Safemoon victims.... I mean "investors".... no, I really mean victims, will be experiencing will be craters in their wallets, completely devoid of the money that used to be there.

Neither him nor I wish to become Safemoon victims given all that we have learned and observed with regard to Safemoon.



Edited on 16-07-2021 17:56
16-07-2021 18:06
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2313)
OBSERVED ACTIVITY ENTRY:

JULY 15th: end of day (upper 27XXs into low 27XXs overnight)
JULY 16th: beginning of day (low 27XXs)


Note: There have been some dips, albeit very brief, into the upper 26XXs this morning (so far). [Edit] and yet another dip into 26XX territory as I typed this out.
Edited on 16-07-2021 18:09
16-07-2021 20:58
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2313)
IBdaMann wrote:
I am now convinced beyond any doubt that the Safemoon price fluctuations are completely manipulated and artificial. At 13:30:05 Safemoon price was at *2752 when some Safemoon participant decided to sell his tokens. The "price" instantly shot down to *2668 and the transaction occurred at 13:35:05, along with the 10% penalty. Immediately thereafter in the subsequent time interval, i.e. 13:40:08, the tokens were then reissued at *2751. The "price" was then allowed to slide normally down to *2718 over the next two intervals when there was a new seller. Those tokens were purchased and then reissued at *2758

Just look at the 1-day chart.

And we can add yet another entry into this particular list of price fluctuations... At time interval zero (11:30 AM), the price was *2693. At time interval one (11:35 AM), the price instantly shot down to *2617. At time interval two (11:40 AM), the price instantly shot back up to *2698.

At 12:05 PM, the price was *2696. At 12:10 PM, it shot up to *2747. Over the subsequent three time intervals, it shot down to *2628. At the next time interval, it shot up to *2711. Over the next six time intervals, it continued upwards, peaking at *2780 at 1:00 PM.

The Safemoon price is completely and utterly manipulated as a word that rhymes with duck.... all the while it continues to naturally slide downward as its been doing for the past roughly three months now... it's "natural" price seems to be getting increasingly comfortable with the high 26XX range... Let's see what the afternoon has in store!
Edited on 16-07-2021 21:14
17-07-2021 00:08
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9568)
gfm7175 wrote:Let's see what the afternoon has in store!

So if we keep our eyes on the ball and ignore the obvious price manipulation, Safemoon is on course to become "24 hours under baseline" by tomorrow morning around 02:30 a.m., roughly one-and-a-half days ahead of "schedule" (i.e. my prior guesstimate being Sunday night).

Let's focus on just shifting the baseline as planned, and possibly consider shifting the "shift day" from Sunday to maybe Saturday. With pyramids, shift is always happening. Xadmoman has already had to put up with a lot of Safemoon's shift and it looks like tomorrow he's going to get another dose courtesy of his HODL.

Note: if Safemoon's price weren't so heavily manipulated, it would be fluctuating in the low 26XX territory. Check out the deep drops that are only allowed to last for one interval.


Edited on 17-07-2021 00:49
17-07-2021 01:03
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2313)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:Let's see what the afternoon has in store!

So if we keep our eyes on the ball and ignore the obvious price manipulation, Safemoon is on course to become "24 hours under baseline" by tomorrow morning around 02:30 a.m., roughly one-and-a-half days ahead of "schedule" (i.e. my prior guesstimate being Sunday night).

Let's focus on just shifting the baseline as planned, and possibly consider shifting the "shift day" from Sunday to maybe Saturday. With pyramids, shift is always happening. Xadmoman has already had to put up with a lot of Safemoon's shift and it looks like tomorrow he's going to get another dose courtesy of his HODL.

Note: if Safemoon's price weren't so heavily manipulated, it would be fluctuating in the low 26XX territory. Check out the deep drops that are only allowed to last for one interval.

I'm on board with all of this, and I completely and wholeheartedly agree with your note (as I have noticed the same "single interval" deep drops, which is where people like us who can see through the price manipulation are keeping our focus on).
17-07-2021 05:56
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9568)
gfm7175 wrote:The Safemoon price is completely and utterly manipulated as a word that rhymes with duck....

There is no doubt about the overt manipulation. Look at the ticker between noon and 1915, you have inexplicable plunges into the low 26XX for only one interval and then right back to where it was, and then inexplicable surges to local maximum prices, also for only one interval, and several brazen instances of back-to-back intervals of record lows and local maximums. It seems like something fishy is going on. Wait! Did I just say that it seems like something fishy is going on in a pyramid scheme? In short, the activity is not normal market price realization.

If you were wondering what BDaSpeculation of yours truly, I think the Safemoon directors are shifting into cleanup mode because they can see, just like everyone else, that Safemoon price is running out of numbers. We can't be the only ones that are shifting baselines. I'm guessing that they want to use their "currency" as collateral/down payment to acquire financing with which they intend to abscond, and they needed to show "volume" and "price" and they were somewhat desperate to make it happen during that time span. I'm thinking they need to secure their funding before the pyramid collapses ... which tells me that I am probably not far off in my projection of Sept 16th as the official "DEFUNCT" date.

Anyway, the desperation price flailing seems to have ended. Safemoon price is plummeting to its new home in the 26XX, having just set its new record low price of $0.000002614. In about four hours it will likely be time to shift the baseline again. Just keep watching the show.

Current Safemoon Price: $0.000002623

[EDIT]

Yes, Safemoon price has fallen and it can't get up. 3.5 hours and we'll have ourselves a new baseline ... one day earlier than expected.

[/EDIT]



[img][/img]



A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
Edited on 17-07-2021 06:20
17-07-2021 19:28
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9568)


Safemoon has spent more than 24 hours strictly below the previous $0.0000028 baseline but strictly above $0.0000026. Therefore $0.0000026 is now the new Safemoon baseline.
Attached image:


Edited on 17-07-2021 19:30
17-07-2021 19:49
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9568)
Meanwhile, Duncan cheers on Xadoman to just keep hodling.
Attached image:


Edited on 17-07-2021 19:50
18-07-2021 05:54
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9568)
I forgot to take into account all the idiots that will make the decision to buy into Safemoon based on the price being at an all-time low. This is what happened right after Safemoon's price dropped to a record low and between noon today and roughly 20:00 (8:00 pm) there were a lot of people pushing the price upwards. This little flurry seems to have subsided and Safemoon's price is drifting downward. Nothing has changed but I plan on keeping the baseline reference time/day at noon on Sunday. So tomorrow we can check the price at noon and then start the countdown timer for shifting the baseline to $0.000002400



18-07-2021 07:54
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3741)
hpstricker wrote:
Can someone please explain to me why this thread - even though it is very interesting - is appropriate on a climate change ....
of course it's not.

The thing is that a few of the trolls here can't actually debate the issues with any success so they just try to destroy the forum.
With considerable success.

The same posters have actually been banned from other forums Iike debatepolitics.com. Sadly this board isn't moderated.

It's the if you can't win throw the ball on the roof approach.

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is valid for IBD or ITN
Edited on 18-07-2021 07:58
18-07-2021 18:54
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9568)
tmiddles wrote:
hpstricker wrote:Can someone please explain to me why this thread - even though it is very interesting - is appropriate on a climate change ....
of course it's not.

Says the troll who pops ion occasionally just to disrupt the conversation of the moment. With considerable success.

Says the troll who thinks that Climate-Debate is the proper forum to preach gun control.

Fortunately this board isn't censored.




A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
18-07-2021 19:16
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9568)
So Safemoon has been riding the $0.0000027 line all morning, popping its head up to glance around at the low 27XX and then easing down to see the corals in the high 26XX waters. Yesterday's frenetic flailing seems to have passed.

Safemoon Status:

Baseline as of Sunday, 18 July - $0.0000026 All activity for the past couple of months has been strictly above this line.

Safemoon Current Price - $0.000002659 (59 SPUs above baseline)

The clock is now ticking. When will Safemoon price remain strictly below $0.0000026 for a full 24-hour span? We'll be announcing that update officially next Sunday at noon ... or possibly sooner depending on how things go.

Disclaimer: If the Safemoon pyramid collapses before that time, it will be announced when it happens.





.
Attached image:

19-07-2021 02:13
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9568)
Alert --- Alert --- Alert --- Alert --- Alert --- Alert --- Alert --- Alert


Safemoon just entered a radical price manipulation period. It is ongoing at this very moment. You really should check it out.

Something very very funky is going on and I wouldn't be surprised if this is the end of the game. We certainly wouldn't be able to say that there were no indications.

Alert --- Alert --- Alert --- Alert --- Alert --- Alert --- Alert --- Alert

Attached image:

19-07-2021 03:15
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2313)
IBdaMann wrote:
Alert --- Alert --- Alert --- Alert --- Alert --- Alert --- Alert --- Alert


Safemoon just entered a radical price manipulation period. It is ongoing at this very moment. You really should check it out.

Something very very funky is going on and I wouldn't be surprised if this is the end of the game. We certainly wouldn't be able to say that there were no indications.

Alert --- Alert --- Alert --- Alert --- Alert --- Alert --- Alert --- Alert

I came here to post about this immediately after pulling up the Safemoon price chart for the day. Holy crap, manipulation galore!!

Your thoughts about this radical price manipulation period, Xadoman??
19-07-2021 03:21
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2313)
IBdaMann wrote:
Meanwhile, Duncan cheers on Xadoman to just keep hodling.

Once again, a great graphic! (The decreasing Safeboon baseline graphic) ... It's too bad that Xadoman didn't take the advice that he was given to cut his losses... Now, Mr HODL is going to lose everything...
19-07-2021 06:17
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9568)
gfm7175 wrote:I came here to post about this immediately after pulling up the Safemoon price chart for the day. Holy crap, manipulation galore!!

I verified that those price spikes up into 29XX (one as high as 2970) were for only one single solitary interval while the price otherwise meandered through mid-26XX.

The little IBDaCynic on my left shoulder is telling me to anticipate bad news about the demise of Safemoon. The little IBDaHopeful on my right shoulder is telling me that Xadoman sold his stake and will at least walk away from this with something to show.



.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
19-07-2021 16:48
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2313)
Observed Activity (July 12th, to date):

JULY 12th: beginning of day (mid 29XXs into low 29XXs)
JULY 12th: end of day (mid 28XXs)
JULY 13th: beginning of day (mid 28XXs)
JULY 13th: end of day (low 28XXs)
JULY 14th: beginning of day (upper 27XXs)
JULY 14th: end of day (low 28XXs into upper 27XXs)
JULY 15th: beginning of day (mid 27XXs)
JULY 15th: end of day (upper 27XXs into low 27XXs overnight)
JULY 16th: beginning of day (low 27XXs)
JULY 16th: end of day (low 27XXs into low/mid 26XXs)
JULY 17th: beginning of day (mid/upper 26XXs)
JULY 17th: end of day (mid 27XXs into low 27XXs)
JULY 18th: beginning of day (upper 26XXs)
JULY 18th: end of day (low/mid 26XXs)

As of the very beginning of July 19th, Safemoon has now dipped BELOW the freshly adjusted '2600' baseline...

Between the HEAVY price manipulation activity that has been occurring as of lately, and the consistently sinking price of Safemoon, I have a gut feeling that Safemoon is rapidly approaching the end of its life... The Jaws theme music is playing very loud and very fast...

Hopefully Xadoman took our advice at some point and jumped ship. At least then he could've simply licked his wounds and continued onward. If he went the HODL route, then I'm afraid he has chosen to sink along with the Safemoon ship.
19-07-2021 17:37
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9568)
gfm7175 wrote:As of the very beginning of July 19th, Safemoon has now dipped BELOW the freshly adjusted '2600' baseline...

You spotted it first. We have our initial 25XX activity.



Say it with me: "How low can you go?"

To memorialize the event, I captured the ticker for future reference.

.
Attached image:

19-07-2021 17:54
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2313)
IBdaMann wrote:
The clock is now ticking. When will Safemoon price remain strictly below $0.0000026 for a full 24-hour span? We'll be announcing that update officially next Sunday at noon ... or possibly sooner depending on how things go.

Disclaimer: If the Safemoon pyramid collapses before that time, it will be announced when it happens.

IF Safemoon's price keeps falling at its "current rate", based on an extremely rudimentary analysis due to time constraints), I expect it to be hovering around the upper 24XXs (which should be enough to keep it below the '2600' baseline) as of Friday morning, and 24 hours from then would be Saturday morning.

In any event, the current state of affairs does not bode well for Safemoon HODLers...


19-07-2021 19:00
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9568)


gfm7175 wrote:IF Safemoon's price keeps falling at its "current rate", based on an extremely rudimentary analysis due to time constraints), I expect it to be hovering around the upper 24XXs (which should be enough to keep it below the '2600' baseline) as of Friday morning, and 24 hours from then would be Saturday morning.

I now have a new belief about Safemoon ... and I cannot prove it. I think the entire price chart is a scam. I believe that it is merely disguised to look like standard market activity, just like Safemoon is a pyramid disguised as a cryptocurrency. I don't think Safemoon is a free market at all. I think the Safemoon directors determine the price just as WalMart determines the prices of anything they have stocked on their shelves. I currently reject the idea that there is any sort of free-market price realization for Safemoon tokens.

Along those lines, I believe that there is an algorithm in place to manage a strictly decreasing price to ensure no participant in the pyramid ever has any more value than the money he initially paid to get into the pyramid. Safemoon HODLers may be acquiring "reflections" but never enough to keep pace with the decrease in overall price, i.e. they are continually losing value. Meanwhile the directors reclaim tokens at ridiculously low prices and churn them for artificially raised prices ... that they artifically raise themselves while making it appear as though it is just free market activity.

Again, I cannot prove any of this. At the moment, however, it is the only explanation that makes any sense. Free market forces don't produce lines that straight (considering the price chart from late May to present).

gfm7175 wrote:In any event, the current state of affairs does not bode well for Safemoon HODLers...

At this point, that goes without saying.

I received some good news yesterday. A friend of mine who had bought into Safemoon along with some other cryptocurrencies, with whom I had previously discussed the scam nature of Safemoon, told me last night that he has sold his tokens and cut his losses. Last night's price manipulation spree was what prompted me to bring up Safemoon and he rolled his eyes when he saw the price chart, but he was relieved that he had gotten out.




A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
19-07-2021 19:55
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2313)
PRICE ACTIVITY ENTRY:

JULY 19th: beginning of day (mid 26XXs into low 26XXs)

IOW, Safemoon is still on a steady price decline. No unusual price activity to report atm. It has seen a few brief dips below the newly adjusted baseline, and has now dipped below it again as of this typing.
Edited on 19-07-2021 19:56
19-07-2021 20:07
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2313)
I took a look at the 1 day and 7 day charts for Bitcoin and they look nothing at all like Safemoon's charts... No violent back and forth single-time-interval spikes like we've observed with Safemoon...
Edited on 19-07-2021 20:07
19-07-2021 21:10
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9568)
gfm7175 wrote:
PRICE ACTIVITY ENTRY:

JULY 19th: beginning of day (mid 26XXs into low 26XXs)

IOW, Safemoon is still on a steady price decline. No unusual price activity to report atm. It has seen a few brief dips below the newly adjusted baseline, and has now dipped below it again as of this typing.

What do we say to someone who bought these:






A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
19-07-2021 21:30
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2313)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
PRICE ACTIVITY ENTRY:

JULY 19th: beginning of day (mid 26XXs into low 26XXs)

IOW, Safemoon is still on a steady price decline. No unusual price activity to report atm. It has seen a few brief dips below the newly adjusted baseline, and has now dipped below it again as of this typing.

What do we say to someone who bought these:




I think that the word "millionaire" should've read "bankruptcy" or "crater" or something along those lines...

Instead of "going to the moon", Safemoon appears to be "drilling a hole to China"...
19-07-2021 21:37
Xadoman
★★★☆☆
(546)
Good to see both gfm and IBdaMann to be obsessed with crypto currencies. I have almost done my work here
GFM will be the first one who jumps on the wagon if he sees with his own eyes how the price goes 10x in the beginning of the next bullrun. IBdaMann is a little bit of stubborn when it comes to crypto but my guess is that he will eventually be turned if he sees how gfm is collecting juicy gains from cryptocurrencies.
Edited on 19-07-2021 21:48
19-07-2021 21:43
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9568)
Xadoman wrote:Good to see both gfm and IBdaMann to be obsessed with crypto currencies.

You've mistaken us for people who are discussing cryptocurrencies.




A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
19-07-2021 23:44
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2313)
Xadoman wrote:
Good to see both gfm and IBdaMann to be obsessed with crypto currencies.

I'm personally not interested in cryptocurrencies... That's why I've been discussing Safemoon instead, as watching a pyramid scheme unfold before my very eyes has admittedly been quite intriguing to me. You really could learn a thing or two from our Safemoon analysis.

Xadoman wrote:
I have almost done my work here

You're almost ready to jump ship from Safemoon while you still can? Or are you going to HODL your way into financial oblivion?

Xadoman wrote:
GFM will be the first one who jumps on the wagon if he sees with his own eyes how the price goes 10x

It seems that you have been ignoring my prior responses to you. As I've said before, I would need to first see the price go up even 2x... Hell, even 1.1x in a non-manipulative manner and that lasts longer than a few hours... or minutes... This hasn't happened yet during the whole time that I've been closely monitoring Safemoon's price.

Xadoman wrote:
in the beginning of the next bullrun.

This is implying that some sort of "bullrun" has occurred before... I must've missed it...


Xadoman wrote:
IBdaMann is a little bit of stubborn when it comes to crypto but my guess is that he will eventually be turned if he sees how gfm is collecting juicy gains from cryptocurrencies.

This thread isn't about crypto; it is about the Safemoon pyramid scheme and analysis of Safemoon's inevitable demise.


Edited on 19-07-2021 23:59
20-07-2021 00:03
James___
★★★★★
(4736)
gfm7175 wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
Good to see both gfm and IBdaMann to be obsessed with crypto currencies.

I'm personally not interested in cryptocurrencies...



When Google first started making money, after a while they said they accidentally mislead advertisers and were having to refund money. This was after their poor accounting practices hurt other search engines.
And this was after Microsoft was found guilty of charging computer manufacturers for not using its software. This hurt the competition.
2 examples of improper conduct reaping large rewards for investors. And then there is Enron which is a Texas based energy company that went bankrupt. Investing comes with risk.
20-07-2021 00:06
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2313)
No weird price spikes to report as of 4pm CST... Safemoon appears to be continuing in the same declining trend that I've been expecting to see. Its price continues to hover between high 25XXs and low 26XXs, 10 SPUs above baseline atm...
20-07-2021 00:08
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2313)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
Good to see both gfm and IBdaMann to be obsessed with crypto currencies.

I'm personally not interested in cryptocurrencies...



When Google first started making money, after a while they said they accidentally mislead advertisers and were having to refund money. This was after their poor accounting practices hurt other search engines.
And this was after Microsoft was found guilty of charging computer manufacturers for not using its software. This hurt the competition.
2 examples of improper conduct reaping large rewards for investors. And then there is Enron which is a Texas based energy company that went bankrupt. Investing comes with risk.

Safemoon is not an investment... it is speculation... it is a pyramid scheme... it is a scam...


20-07-2021 00:13
Xadoman
★★★☆☆
(546)
This is implying that some sort of "bullrun" has occurred before... I must've missed it..

For me personally at the peak:
Safemoon made about 2,5x
Bonfire made 9x
Fox finance made 20x
Elongate made 5x
Grumpy cat made 5x
MEE made 4x

I only sold Fox( and bought some other coins for that money I got from selling ). My stategy is to wait for the moonbag and cash out hundreds of thousands or even millions. I do not care about a grand or two, it is not a life changing money.
20-07-2021 00:21
James___
★★★★★
(4736)
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
Good to see both gfm and IBdaMann to be obsessed with crypto currencies.

I'm personally not interested in cryptocurrencies...



When Google first started making money, after a while they said they accidentally mislead advertisers and were having to refund money. This was after their poor accounting practices hurt other search engines.
And this was after Microsoft was found guilty of charging computer manufacturers for not using its software. This hurt the competition.
2 examples of improper conduct reaping large rewards for investors. And then there is Enron which is a Texas based energy company that went bankrupt. Investing comes with risk.

Safemoon is not an investment... it is speculation... it is a pyramid scheme... it is a scam...



It depends. Some players are better than others. A lot of investment comes down to that one basic fact. 401Ks have increased the value of stock. And this at the expense of federal revenue. Should the government of the United States subsidize the stock market? That's not Free Market enterprise but is the wealthy getting richer at the tax payers expense.
Page 3 of 4<1234>





Join the debate Watching the Train Wreck in Slow Motion:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Origin Of NCOV COVID Is Come From Some Deities To Slow Down The Collapse Of This Civilization019-07-2021 15:14
Perpetual Motion129-06-2021 17:11
could we slow co2 release in enviornment by engineering a virus to kill wood eating bacteria?2605-03-2021 23:24
the coming little ice age will wreck havoc on global economy613-05-2020 21:36
Perpetual Motion is possible, i have included the details1626-04-2019 04:33
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact