Remember me
▼ Content

Want To Eliminate Corona Virus COVID, You Just Need Turn Off All Technology Devices !

Want To Eliminate Corona Virus COVID, You Just Need Turn Off All Technology Devices !07-06-2021 09:28
FreejoyAimooCom
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
Want To Eliminate Corona Virus COVID, You Just Need Turn Off All Technology Devices !
Source: freejoy.aimoo.com

The fake pandemic corona virus NCOV COVID is only occur because you are too stupid !
Most of you do not have common sense and are being controlled by the media and your corrupt local government.

If COVID is true and really dangerous, then it must at least as dangerous as Spanish Flu which kill ten of million people in short period of time.
But the fact it is not !

I have talked a lot of this stupid corrupt scam event.
The stupid idiots controllers think "experiment" and whatever ideology are good.
But they are too stupid too the point of no return, since they do not know what is enough and they do not know the secret of human life.

Everything is record, all the message and information is on the internet already.
So all those corrupt government will pay their price when this event end !
Many nations will vanish forever for do not listen to me the savior Messiah Buddha, mark my words !

If you want to get smarter and eliminate to COVID, then all you need to do is turn off all the technology device as much and as soon as possible, you should only turn on when you have important talk with your friend (should only use landline telephone). Do not let the evil control you, and the primary method of them is using media and technology.

Eat less, fasting to increase to intelligence.

Remember the corona virus COVID NCOV do not exist in real life, it is only exist on media !
Turn off the technology devices and the COVID will gone instantly !

Best Regard,
The Savior

Source: freejoy.aimoo.com
07-06-2021 16:29
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Thank you Savior for your wonderful message. It would do a lot of people a lot of good to disconnect themselves from their electronic devices (at least every now and then).
08-06-2021 03:14
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14443)

gfm7175 wrote:Thank you Savior for your wonderful message. It would do a lot of people a lot of good to disconnect themselves from their electronic devices (at least every now and then).

Oh sure ... and who would do my thinking? How would I find out what I am supposed to believe? You should think twice before you just shoot off half-cocked with your dangerous misinformation.

08-06-2021 16:58
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:Thank you Savior for your wonderful message. It would do a lot of people a lot of good to disconnect themselves from their electronic devices (at least every now and then).

Oh sure ... and who would do my thinking? How would I find out what I am supposed to believe? You should think twice before you just shoot off half-cocked with your dangerous misinformation.

I apologize for my error. I had to traverse into an extremely Trumptard area of WI over the weekend and I haven't fully reverted back into my Madisonian mind master manipulated mindset quite yet.

Join the debate Want To Eliminate Corona Virus COVID, You Just Need Turn Off All Technology Devices !:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
Purpose of the Internet and Smart Devices?027-01-2024 18:44
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
The Technology Team & Some Entities Was, Are Preventing The Messiah To Save The World1702-08-2023 06:23
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact