Remember me
▼ Content

USA 2020

USA 202007-03-2020 21:17
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
I noticed that not a single candidate has offered an unambiguous definition for Climate ... but many have proposed absurd taxes in its name.

Only Democrats, though.

It shows you that Democrat politicians realize just how stupid and maleable they have made their base.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
07-03-2020 23:25
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
IBDM,
I don't think smart people use the word "stupid" very often.
08-03-2020 01:21
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
keepit wrote:
IBDM,

You'd have to be stupid to think that.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
08-03-2020 05:00
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote:
IBDM,

You'd have to be stupid to think that.

Starting a statement 'I don't think..." pretty much sums it up...

Politicians don't really care about the environment, just the money, and the votes. It's pretty clear, they don't understand, or support climate change, in their own private lives. Even the ones who claimed they totally believe, lied. They still jet around on private jets, even though commercial flights could provide the same convenience. Many of their trips, with a little planning, could be done by train, with only a few hours difference. Don't see any of them showing off their 'green' homes, their personal solar farms, or anything else they've done, on a personal level, even though most of these elected officials have the financial means. Obama, who warned us many times about rising sea levels, buys a $23 million dollar water front property. If he believed it, he could have been spending his spare time, in the Al Gore fashion, and continued the fight. What ever happened to Al Gore anyway? No new predictions, since the previous ones fizzled...

You know it's bogus, if the leaders aren't practicing what they preach. Nancy Pelosi flew all the way to Spain. spent less than 10 hours there, just to jump in front of a camera, for about 30 seconds, just to call Trump a lair, about pulling out of the Paris agreement. Most of the attendees of all thos talks, conferences, get-togethers, fly there, many on private jets too. Even Greta has been seen getting out of a gas guzzling SUV.
08-03-2020 20:07
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
keepit wrote:
IBDM,

Since YOU can't define 'climate change' or 'global warming' either, you must be as stupid as the Democrat politicians think you are.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-03-2020 16:00
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
I noticed that not a single candidate has offered an unambiguous definition for Climate ... but many have proposed absurd taxes in its name.

Only Democrats, though.

It shows you that Democrat politicians realize just how stupid and maleable they have made their base.

I have noticed the same thing. All this chatter about Climate Change, yet none of the candidates have formed a clear definition of it.

It doesn't surprise me that they wish to implement numerous taxes in the name of climate change, since government yearns to grow larger and stronger, and by creating a "problem" to "solve", they do just that. Obviously, even if the problem were a legitimate problem, they would never actually solve the problem, since doing so would remove their "necessity" to exist.
09-03-2020 16:04
(3314)
keepit wrote:
IBDM,

I don't think smart people have a 0.000 batting average.
09-03-2020 16:11
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Starting a statement 'I don't think..." pretty much sums it up...

HarveyH55 wrote:
Politicians don't really care about the environment, just the money, and the votes. It's pretty clear, they don't understand, or support climate change, in their own private lives. Even the ones who claimed they totally believe, lied. They still jet around on private jets, even though commercial flights could provide the same convenience. Many of their trips, with a little planning, could be done by train, with only a few hours difference. Don't see any of them showing off their 'green' homes, their personal solar farms, or anything else they've done, on a personal level, even though most of these elected officials have the financial means. Obama, who warned us many times about rising sea levels, buys a $23 million dollar water front property. If he believed it, he could have been spending his spare time, in the Al Gore fashion, and continued the fight. What ever happened to Al Gore anyway? No new predictions, since the previous ones fizzled...

You know it's bogus, if the leaders aren't practicing what they preach. Nancy Pelosi flew all the way to Spain. spent less than 10 hours there, just to jump in front of a camera, for about 30 seconds, just to call Trump a lair, about pulling out of the Paris agreement. Most of the attendees of all thos talks, conferences, get-togethers, fly there, many on private jets too. Even Greta has been seen getting out of a gas guzzling SUV.

Precisely. These people are not at all concerned about the extreme weather events, sea level rise, carbon sins, and other religious dogma that they keep preaching about (and preaching that you and I ought to be concerned about).

They aren't moving away from their ocean-front homes. They haven't stopped using carbon-based fuels.

Join the debate USA 2020:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The USA electricity system - Hourly billing.?10802-02-2024 20:52
The new USA electric tank, the dumbest invention in the history of warfare005-01-2024 15:27
Palestinians are now murdering Jews in the USA. FBI does nothing as usual, lock and load412-11-2023 15:30
USD US Dollar, USA United States Are Deserved To Be Gone Forever !220-07-2023 22:43
The Ukraine War Will End Immediately If The USA Receive The Benefits They Looking For015-07-2023 09:03
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact