Remember me
▼ Content

Trump VS Greta, Davos, Switzerland

Trump VS Greta, Davos, Switzerland19-01-2020 22:02
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
https://www.wftv.com/news/davos-chief-welcomes/5WTY32VYTDKM5C43SHYKQ5WFRY/

The grudge match of the century! Get your tickets now!!!

See Pres. Trump and Greta face off, on the riveting topic, of global economic impact of climate change. Will Trump 'school' her, on basic economics, a topic she mostly certainly missed, like so many months of school, while on her round the world tour, on a $4.2 million racing yacht?

Seriously, I don't see Trump participating this year, he has a 'serious' trial to prepare for, which is going to move quickly, once they gag Schiff and Nadler, or gut punch them for spouting nonsense, in this most solemn procedures. Maybe Trump could get Nancy to fill in, she didn't even get to spend the night in Madrid, last November. Not like she has anything else to do... I could see Trump attending, if it was going to focus on global economics, but they want to turn it into a global warming side-show. They really need the US to pick up a good portion of the bill, for other countries, that barely pay the interest on their debt. As if we aren't carrying a huge debt of our own (thanks Obama).

Personally, I'd mostly feel insulted, if I was president. Trump made his views very clear. But to bring in a 17 year old girl, who spent more time protesting, than in a classroom, to convince Trump to cut loose on some free money? Certainly, they could have pulled an actual climate 'scientist' away from the simulation video games for a day or two. Hell, even Al Gore could have presented a better case. Even with his dismal track record for predictions, in his 2006 movie. Least he won a Nobel Prize. Greta only got her face on a magazine cover.
22-01-2020 01:42
(5197)
Both Trump and Greta showed up, and gave speeches. Haven't seen a print article to post here yet though. Heard a little on the radio, but no major engagement so far. Greta accused us of not doing enough, and Trump promised to plant a few trees.
22-01-2020 02:14
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Both Trump and Greta showed up, and gave speeches. Haven't seen a print article to post here yet though. Heard a little on the radio, but no major engagement so far. Greta accused us of not doing enough, and Trump promised to plant a few trees.

Think Trump will have sex with her? Is he going to plant his tree where it matters?
Will that "satisfy" Greta or will she want more? Enquiring minds want to know....more.

https://national-enquirer.subscriptioncore.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIgo_CqvaV5wIVhJOzCh1U0QQSEAAYAyAAEgJ3ufD_BwE
22-01-2020 21:08
(5197)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Think Trump will have sex with her? Is he going to plant his tree where it matters?
Will that "satisfy" Greta or will she want more? Enquiring minds want to know....more.

https://national-enquirer.subscriptioncore.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIgo_CqvaV5wIVhJOzCh1U0QQSEAAYAyAAEgJ3ufD_BwE

Tabloids? Explains where you get all your foolishness from. You're a sick man, and not in a medical way...

Join the debate Trump VS Greta, Davos, Switzerland:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump6431-01-2024 22:27
How many of the unreleased FBI-Swan Interview files does Trump have?416-09-2023 03:05
How many of the unreleased FBI-JFK assassination files does Trump have?4513-09-2023 22:50
The deep state has a choice, destroy Trump, or help him get reelected113-09-2023 01:14
Trump appointed federal Judge Limits Federal Government's Contact with Social Media Companies306-07-2023 18:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact