Remember me
▼ Content

Trump is Required to Help Zelenskyy

Trump is Required to Help Zelenskyy08-10-2019 17:44
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14500)
Trump's hands are tied. The United States Head of State is obligated under the United Nations Declaration against Corruption and Bribery in International Commercial Transactions to assist Zelenskyy in prosecuting Joe Biden to fullest extent of the law.

There doesn't seem to be any wiggle room here.

As an added bonus, Zelenskyy could probably use the diplomatic support to reverse Ukraine's fall into guaranteed Global Warming economic ruin while there is still hope to make Ukraine great again!

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
08-10-2019 21:30
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
Trump's hands are tied. The United States Head of State is obligated under the United Nations Declaration against Corruption and Bribery in International Commercial Transactions to assist Zelenskyy in prosecuting Joe Biden to fullest extent of the law.

As an added bonus, Zelenskyy could probably use the diplomatic support to reverse Ukraine's fall into guaranteed Global Warming economic ruin while there is still hope to make Ukraine great again!

3. Bribery may include, inter alia, the following elements:
(a) The offer, promise or giving of any payment, gift or other advantage, directly or indirectly, by any private or public corporation, including a transnational corporation, or individual from a State to any public official or elected representative of another country as undue consideration for performing or refraining from the performance of that official's or representative's duties in connection with an international commercial transaction;
(b) The soliciting, demanding, accepting or receiving, directly or indirectly, by any public official or elected representative of a State from any private or public corporation, including a transnational corporation, or individual from another country of any payment, gift or other advantage, as undue consideration for performing or refraining from the performance of that official's or representative's duties in connection with an international commercial transaction;

Joe has most definitely got some explaining to do here. Joe had been working in Ukraine for a few years, so before his son landed that sweet paying job. I'm doubtful getting kick out of the Navy after only one year, and for cocaine, really helped his resume. Daddy got that job for him. Doesn't matter if found it, or if they offered, since Joe had presidential access, it was a gift/payment. His son couldn't have landed a burger flipping job, with his resume and qualifications. There is more to, since the folks that investigated, didn't do anything, so, of course didn't find anything, but mostly, some body had to be working the broom, and holding up the rug. It was something to be kept low-key, since it was an election year, democrats already had enough scandal with Hilary, to handle.
08-10-2019 22:13
(14500)
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

3. Bribery may include, inter alia, the following elements:
(a) The offer, promise or giving of any payment, gift or other advantage, directly or indirectly, by any private or public corporation, including a transnational corporation, or individual from a State to any public official or elected representative of another country as undue consideration for performing or refraining from the performance of that official's or representative's duties in connection with an international commercial transaction;
(b) The soliciting, demanding, accepting or receiving, directly or indirectly, by any public official or elected representative of a State from any private or public corporation, including a transnational corporation, or individual from another country of any payment, gift or other advantage, as undue consideration for performing or refraining from the performance of that official's or representative's duties in connection with an international commercial transaction;

Joe has most definitely got some explaining to do here. Joe had been working in Ukraine for a few years, so before his son landed that sweet paying job. I'm doubtful getting kick out of the Navy after only one year, and for cocaine, really helped his resume. Daddy got that job for him. Doesn't matter if found it, or if they offered, since Joe had presidential access, it was a gift/payment. His son couldn't have landed a burger flipping job, with his resume and qualifications. There is more to, since the folks that investigated, didn't do anything, so, of course didn't find anything, but mostly, some body had to be working the broom, and holding up the rug. It was something to be kept low-key, since it was an election year, democrats already had enough scandal with Hilary, to handle.

You hit the nail on the head. Trump's duties cannot be described as being in a conflict of interest with Trump's duties.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-10-2019 03:13
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:

This should've happened in the preceeding 3 years but Emperor Trump did not see where it merited his attention.
09-10-2019 05:31
(5197)
Not really three years, since officially, there was an investigation in 2016, which ended abruptly, with no evidence found of an wrong doings. 2018, Joe Biden went on camera, and confessed/bragged, that he did something bad, which is where Trump started his own investigation. With Joe Biden claiming he did nothing wrong, and the democrats who ran the original investigation, the Trump isn't doing anything wrong either. Joe squashed an investigation with a billion dollar threat, Trump asked politely. Aid, isn't always cash either, like the billion dollar loan guarantees of Obama. Trump's military aid to the Ukraine, hasn't been actually defined in the media, but it sound more like mostly hardware, from the phone transcript. Knowing there is a corruption problem, seems reasonable to me to talk to the new Ukraine president first, and see how serious he is about fighting corruption, and how he intends to use the aid, or how badly he needs it. With military hardware, I'd want to be sure he needs the missiles, what he needs the for, and some assurance they aren't going to be sold by someone corrupt over there. It would kind of suck for are guys, if weapons we sent over there, end up getting sold to our enemies somewhere else.
09-10-2019 06:17
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Not really three years, since officially, there was an investigation in 2016, which ended abruptly, with no evidence found of an wrong doings. 2018, Joe Biden went on camera, and confessed/bragged, that he did something bad, which is where Trump started his own investigation. With Joe Biden claiming he did nothing wrong, and the democrats who ran the original investigation, the Trump isn't doing anything wrong either. Joe squashed an investigation with a billion dollar threat, Trump asked politely. Aid, isn't always cash either, like the billion dollar loan guarantees of Obama. Trump's military aid to the Ukraine, hasn't been actually defined in the media, but it sound more like mostly hardware, from the phone transcript. Knowing there is a corruption problem, seems reasonable to me to talk to the new Ukraine president first, and see how serious he is about fighting corruption, and how he intends to use the aid, or how badly he needs it. With military hardware, I'd want to be sure he needs the missiles, what he needs the for, and some assurance they aren't going to be sold by someone corrupt over there. It would kind of suck for are guys, if weapons we sent over there, end up getting sold to our enemies somewhere else.

Are you suggesting that if one reality TV star asks another reality TV star that we won't wind up with a new series? Are you series us?
09-10-2019 06:53
(14500)
James___ wrote: This should've happened in the preceeding 3 years but Emperor Trump did not see where it merited his attention.

1) When did Biden brag about his corruption? 2018?

2) It might have happened a lot sooner had Democrats worked with him on all the other priority items.

There was no rush. That it happened is sufficient.

09-10-2019 11:02
(5197)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Are you suggesting that if one reality TV star asks another reality TV star that we won't wind up with a new series? Are you series us?

I'm noticing that you tend to babble like an idiot, and go into self-pity mode, to steer off topic, when you start seeing some truth. Just no denying that Biden was doing dirty deeds, had help, and nobody was saying so, until Trump took it up.

The truth about Trump, is that he actually makes some attempt to follow through on his campaign promises, unlike most elected officials. This really looks like 'drain-the-swamp'. I think Nancy knows a vote on the inquiry, puts all of her people on record, as accomplices to her crimes, and she really doesn't have that much dedication to her cause.

A vote on the inquiry, makes it official, that the president will be charged with impeachable crimes. It also give Trump's defense access to evidence and records, he might not be able to request at this time. Like Joe Biden's phone calls, emails, and texts, bank records, before and during his son's employment in the Ukraine.
09-10-2019 13:01
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
Trump's hands are tied. ...

"Conflict of interest" is just a concept that eludes you.

You dodge all questions but I'll ask anyway:
Was Sessions right to recuse himself from having authority over an investigation he was a subject of? (Trump doesn't get it still, do you?)

https://www.americanbar.org/groups/criminal_justice/standards/ProsecutionFunctionFourthEdition/

Standard 3-1.7 Conflicts of Interest

(a) The prosecutor should know and abide by the ethical rules regarding conflicts of interest that apply in the jurisdiction, and be sensitive to facts that may raise conflict issues. When a conflict requiring recusal exists and is non-waivable, or informed consent has not been obtained, the prosecutor should recuse from further participation in the matter. The office should not go forward until a non-conflicted prosecutor, or an adequate waiver, is in place.

Interestingly enough Trump has himself raised the issue of a conflict of interest:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/27/politics/judge-curiel-trump-border-wall/index.html

Quotes from our esteemed President regarding the conflict of interest he perceived. Again direct quotes so call me a liar if you want but, direct quotes:

TRUMP: I'll tell you what it has to do. I've had ruling after ruling after ruling that's been bad rulings, OK? I've been treated very unfairly. Before him, we had another judge. If that judge was still there, this case would have been over two years ago.
Let me just tell you, I've had horrible rulings, I've been treated very unfairly by this judge. Now, this judge is of Mexican heritage. I'm building a wall, OK? I'm building a wall. I am going to do very well with the Hispanics, the Mexicans --

TAPPER: So, no Mexican judge could ever be involved in a case that involves you?
TRUMP: Well, he's a member of a society, where -- you know, very pro-Mexico, and that's fine. It's all fine, but --
TAPPER: Except that you're calling into question his heritage.
TRUMP: I think he should recuse himself.

So Trump does, at times, seem to understand the concept of a conflict of interest.

The pretense that a job can only be done by one person, that no replacement can step in where a conflict exists, is pretty much reserved for a Superman plot line and has nothing to do with the world we live in.

Keep the jokes coming IBD.
09-10-2019 16:24
(14500)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Trump's hands are tied. ...
"Conflict of interest" is just a concept that eludes you.

"Just hate Trump" are your marching orders that preclude you from being rational on any topic.

There is no conflict of interest. There is only your dishonesty.

I had a realization the other day that you are equivalent to the mainstream media. You are dishonest in every way, distorting every issue in the exact same way the mainstream media does. You assign bogus positions to others as standard operating procedure. You are dishonest 24/7.

If I want your opinion I'll just turn on Telemundo or CNN.

tmiddles wrote:You dodge all questions but I'll ask anyway:

You should realize that seeing as how you ignore everyone else's questions and how you shut down discussions of topics you don't like that you are hardly in a position to demand answers to any of your questions.

tmiddles wrote: Standard 3-1.7 Conflicts of Interest

(a) The prosecutor should know and abide by the ethical rules regarding conflicts of interest that apply in the jurisdiction, ...

Of course you well know that this does not apply to the President and that there was no conflict in the first place.

I don't want to appear dismissive about your dishonesty ... but your dishonesty is dismissed.

09-10-2019 21:12
(5197)
The problem with Biden, is that none of his friends were inclined to look too closely, or even at all. This is right at the top, the people that should be doing the investigation Trump wanted. Besides, they are all to busy digging political dirt for the election, to spare any time on a real investigation. There was nothing wrong with Trump sharing his concerns with other world leaders, and see if any of them had the same concerns, and look into the Bidens. After all, the Bidens were stealing aid money from the other countries...
10-10-2019 09:25
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
.... your dishonesty....

What's amazing is the worst endictment you can bring against Trump are his own words. Your reaction AGAIN is to say I'm being dishonest when I quote him verbatim. But of course you fail to point out how.

So IBD did the Mexican Judge have a conflict as Trump claimed?

HarveyH55 wrote:
There was nothing wrong with Trump sharing his concerns with other world leaders,...
So Harvey two questions:
1 Is this any different than what Trump was accused of in the Mueller investigation?
2 Do you think it's possible for a politician to have a conflict of interest that would be wrong?
10-10-2019 11:13
(5197)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
.... your dishonesty....

What's amazing is the worst endictment you can bring against Trump are his own words. Your reaction AGAIN is to say I'm being dishonest when I quote him verbatim. But of course you fail to point out how.

So IBD did the Mexican Judge have a conflict as Trump claimed?

HarveyH55 wrote:
There was nothing wrong with Trump sharing his concerns with other world leaders,...
So Harvey two questions:
1 Is this any different than what Trump was accused of in the Mueller investigation?
2 Do you think it's possible for a politician to have a conflict of interest that would be wrong?

It's exactly the same as the Mueller investigation, a big nothing. Wishful thinking, that they could some how turn it into something.

Biden's conflict of interest, is what sparked this all. Had he not used his office, to get a job for his son, or anyone else willing to do an actual investigation, Trump wouldn't need to. Trump had taken the 2016 investigation results at face value, gave him the benefit of doubt. But, Joe's 2018 bragging about it, opened it back up. Even the House democrats are backing off the withholding aid part of their claims, common practice among presidents, not just Trump. It's just what sort of conditions attached. They haven't found that withholding the military aid, was over only the Biden investigation, but another issue entirely. I've only found hints of there being another reason. You seem to wish to ignore that Joe didn't just do something embarrassing, but something criminal. It goes beyond politics, and it's not a secret, to be dug up. It's just like the 'dirt' on Hilary, in the Russian investigation, was the missing Emails, which was the core of her Benghazi investigation. The handling of her server, should have been investigate further, she shouldn't have been allowed to remove anything. The point is that these investigations didn't get more than a minimal amount of effort, considering the seriousness of the actions. Do you really want that kind of corruption voted into the White House? Do you want to know the truth? Or are you fine with what appears to be true. The House, only tells part of the story, and hope it looks truthful enough to get a job done. Just you, the leave out a few key items, and try to turn it into something else.

Didn't your Mexican judge have family, still living in Mexico? Isn't that the conflict of interest, and not race, or Trump being racist? You are blind to the false narratives generated, or maybe you just find doing such thing entertaining. It doesn't make you smart or clever, just a dishonest scumbag.
10-10-2019 11:26
(3979)
HarveyH55 wrote:It doesn't make you smart or clever, just a dishonest scumbag.

You say "wishful thinking". What exactly is the wish?

The Mueller investigation was on whether or not the Trump campaign had worked with a foreign government, Russia in this case, against their political opponent in order to gain an advantage in the election. Wasn't it?

Isn't that the wish? What we already know is a wish granted so to speak in the case of Ukariane?

He's Mexican so I'm sure he had family in Mexico. Do you think that he should have recused himself as Trump said?

I said NOTHING on the subject you'll notice. I'm quote TRUMP, verbatim!

Yet you guys still say I'm being dishonest.

How exactly? Am I taking this out of context somehow?

I searched for Trump and "conflict of interest" to see if he had thoughts on the subject (other than the whole sessions story line). I would welcome any other contributions.

: )
Edited on 10-10-2019 11:27
10-10-2019 14:59
(14500)
tmiddles wrote: So IBD did the Mexican Judge have a conflict as Trump claimed?

I see you are demanding yet more answers to stupid questions while not answering anyone else's questions.

Let's see if you can answer your own question:

What conflict did Trump claim existed?

tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
So Harvey two questions:

I see you are demanding yet more answers to stupid questions while not answering anyone else's questions.

[Answer 1]: Joe Biden was using the power of the United States to ensure his son retained his illicit position in a Ukraine power company, which all happened and Joe Biden bragged about it ... whereas Trump had done nothing but was nonetheless falsely accused. Huge difference.

[Answer 2]: Yes. Joe Biden is now the classic example.

11-10-2019 11:54
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
Always best to let a man speak for himself:

TRUMP: I'll tell you what it has to do. I've had ruling after ruling after ruling that's been bad rulings, OK? I've been treated very unfairly. Before him, we had another judge. If that judge was still there, this case would have been over two years ago.
Let me just tell you, I've had horrible rulings, I've been treated very unfairly by this judge. Now, this judge is of Mexican heritage. I'm building a wall, OK? I'm building a wall. I am going to do very well with the Hispanics, the Mexicans --

TAPPER: So, no Mexican judge could ever be involved in a case that involves you?
TRUMP: Well, he's a member of a society, where -- you know, very pro-Mexico, and that's fine. It's all fine, but --
TAPPER: Except that you're calling into question his heritage.
TRUMP: I think he should recuse himself.

Now this is Trump, the man himself in his own words, arriving at the conclusion that a Federal judge should recuse themselves. Are you unclear on what Trump is saying?

Here is the full interview if you'd like: http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1606/03/cg.02.html

Note I have not added my own interpretation or my own words at all so far. I only present it as the only known instance I could find where Trump believes a government official can have a conflict of interest and should recuse themselves. It goes to show it's a concept he has accepted and promoted in the past.

IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

[Answer 1]: Joe Biden...Joe Biden...Trump had done nothing but was nonetheless falsely accused....

So question 1 was about Trump not Biden. EVERY politician should be held to a minimum standard. So what was Trump accused of in the Mueller investigation he's not guilty of now?
Edited on 11-10-2019 11:57
11-10-2019 18:21
(5197)
Do you really believe Biden even had chance at winning the primaries? I'm not sure why he even jump into the race, late too. Wasn't he one of the last to announce. Think that billionaire guy, who ran all those 'impeach Trump' ads on TV, since even before given the oath of office was the last to join. I could see a conflict of interest, after the primaries, but right now he's just a corrupt socialist. Trump would be just as guilty as Joe, if he knew, or strong suspected there was a crime, and said or did nothing. He should have followed through on Hillary, maybe that's just not high priority, since she's done, and a little heartless to send a 70 year old to prison, even Club Fed. The Clintons have there hands in a lot of the dirty dealings, ringleaders.

Influencing the 2020 election... Isn't that exactly what the House democrats have been focused on the past 3 years? Isn't the Ukraine suppose to be the victim of Trumps crime? Their president over there, maintains there was no pressure, and he had no knowledge of aid being withheld. No victim, no crime, yet the democrats aren't hear it. Trump has done anything to damage Biden. Joe did that to himself last year, on TV, with his bragging, a confession. Yet, the House democrats aren't looking into that, abuse of power in the House, not the White House. The best they might get, is some obstruction charges to the Senate floor, but no consolation prize there. They could get lucky, and dig up a new investigation, take up Trumps next 4 years in office.
11-10-2019 21:15
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21773)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
.... your dishonesty....

He already has. RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-10-2019 21:16
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21773)
tmiddles wrote:
So what was Trump accused of in the Mueller investigation he's not guilty of now?

RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-10-2019 21:28
(14500)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Always best to let a man speak for himself:

Great. Let's try this another way.

What conflict are you claiming that Trump is claiming? In order to answer your question, you need to be clear about what you are claiming Trump is claiming so that I can have a fair opportunity to unpack your unmitigated dishonesty.

Then please append your comments about Trump's inaccuracies, e.g. the judge really wasn't Mexican as he was claiming, etc..

tmiddles wrote: EVERY politician should be held to a minimum standard.

1. Why have you not defined this "standard"?
2. Why aren't you holding EVERY politician to it?

Join the debate Trump is Required to Help Zelenskyy:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump6431-01-2024 22:27
How many of the unreleased FBI-Swan Interview files does Trump have?416-09-2023 03:05
How many of the unreleased FBI-JFK assassination files does Trump have?4513-09-2023 22:50
The deep state has a choice, destroy Trump, or help him get reelected113-09-2023 01:14
Trump appointed federal Judge Limits Federal Government's Contact with Social Media Companies306-07-2023 18:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact