Remember me
▼ Content

Thoughts on climate and the government movement.

Thoughts on climate and the government movement.18-01-2024 19:36
hayden jordan
☆☆☆☆☆
(13)
Hello, I have had the most marvelous time behind the scenes reading the shit show of this site.

Though I've had fun I wonder what everyone's views on Climate Change are. Do you think it's all just government propaganda to scare and control people and isn't real.

Do you think climate change could even be controlled or are we just better hoping that the earth could regulate it's self of sorts.
19-01-2024 00:10
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
hayden jordan wrote:
Hello, I have had the most marvelous time behind the scenes reading the shit show of this site.

Though I've had fun I wonder what everyone's views on Climate Change are. Do you think it's all just government propaganda to scare and control people and isn't real.

Do you think climate change could even be controlled or are we just better hoping that the earth could regulate it's self of sorts.

The Roman Warm Period and the Medieval Warm Period both happened. With man made climate change, I say ODSs, deforestation and urbanization. Natural climate change also known as regional climate variance happens. Another name for the larger/greater changes in global temperatures are climate ripple. That is what ice core researchers call them.
Speaking for myself, how can we adapt? Over time the other political issues will show themselves.
19-01-2024 00:37
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14438)
hayden jordan wrote:

Though I've had fun I wonder what everyone's views on Climate Change are. Do you think it's all just government propaganda to scare and control people and isn't real. Do you think climate change could even be controlled or are we just better hoping that the earth could regulate it's self of sorts.

How could you have read this site without knowing everyone's position?

You haven't read anything, have you?

Why don't you start by unambiguously defining the global climate? Then we'll go from there.
19-01-2024 21:19
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21612)
hayden jordan wrote:

Welcome to posting! It's better than just lurking in the background!

My view on 'climate change'.

First, climate cannot change. There are no values associated with climate that can change. There is no such thing as a global climate. The word 'climate' refers to a subjective description only. There are no values or measurements of 'climate'.

The phrase 'climate change' is therefore nothing more than a religious artifact. It is used by the Church of Global Warming to attempt to rebrand itself, since fewer and fewer are accepting this religion.

The Church of Global Warming is a fundamentalist style religion that stems from the Church of Green, which in turn stems from the Church of Karl Marx. Believers desire it to become a state religion, ignoring the 1st amendment of the Constitution of the United States and all State constitutions that have similar restrictions in them.

It is not possible to 'control' a meaningless buzzword. There is nothing to 'control'.

Earth does not 'regulate itself'. It has no intelligence to conduct such regulation. It is simply the temperature that it is. It is not possible, however, to measure it.

Earth enjoys a vast amount of liquid water. This material requires a lot of energy to make it change by even a single degree, compared to most other materials. This 'thermal ballasting', so to speak, keeps temperatures on the surface to remain in relatively benign ranges. This water also becomes part of our weather, driven by the uneven heating of Earth's surface by the Sun. The equator gets lots of sunshine from high overhead, while the poles get quite a bit less, and what they DO get is low on the horizon (meaning more air to travel through before reaching the surface).

The Church of Global Warming routinely ignores the following laws of physics:

The 1st law of thermodynamics, which states: E(t+1) = E(t) - U where 'E' is energy, 't' is time, and 'U' is work (force over time). Since no gas or vapor is a force by it's mere presence, 'U' must be zero. Therefore, E(t+1) = E(t) - 0. It is not possible to create energy out of nothing nor destroy energy into nothing. No Magick Holy Gas or Vapor has any capability to create energy out of nothing.

The 2nd law of thermodynamics, which states: e(t+1) >= e(t) where 'e' is entropy (available energy to perform work) and 't' is time. In other words, it is not possible for a colder gas to heat a warmer surface, nor is it possible to trap heat, light, or thermal energy.

The Stefan-Boltzmann law states: r = C*e*t^4 where 'r' is radiated energy (light) from a square area of surface, 'C' is a natural constant, 'e' is a measured constant called 'emissivity', or how well the surface absorbs and radiates light, and 't' is temperature in deg K. In other words, it is not possible to trap light. ALL materials radiate exactly the same for the same temperature. If temperature for any reason increases, radiance also increases. No Holy Magick Gas or Vapor has the capability to prevent radiance or to trap light.

It is not possible to measure the emissivity of Earth. To measure it, you must first know accurately the temperature of the Earth, which also cannot be measured.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
20-01-2024 15:10
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBdaMann wrote:
hayden jordan wrote:

Though I've had fun I wonder what everyone's views on Climate Change are. Do you think it's all just government propaganda to scare and control people and isn't real. Do you think climate change could even be controlled or are we just better hoping that the earth could regulate it's self of sorts.

How could you have read this site without knowing everyone's position?

You haven't read anything, have you?

Why don't you start by unambiguously defining the global climate? Then we'll go from there.

That's the weather that happens in the troposphere. And there are regional variances which create a local climate like when you visit your local pub to top
off your day.
21-01-2024 04:16
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
hayden jordan wrote:

Change is real. The planet has been in constant change since formed, and will always continue to change. It's dynamic, never stops, never been a 'normal', or baseline to compare with.

Yes, it's cult propaganda, to scare, control, and steal wealth.

Earth has always self-regulated, more or less. Some how manages to continue to support life. We are just along for the ride. We either adapt, or go extinct. It's immensely stupid to focus on controlling the natural progression, and not adaptation. Have we ever been able to control/influence weather on demand? It's been tried, probably as much as free energy, or perpetual motion. And just as successful. Cloud seeding was the closest. But, there had to be rain clouds to begin with, and not always successful. Might have rained anyway, when it did work. Not sure if it's still practiced...

All 'greenhouse' gasses occur/produced naturally. Have always been there. CO2 is a trace gas, 0.04% of the atmosphere. Powerful, potent stuff, if it's frying our planet. How come we don't use that warming property. Folks up north could use it right now... Read about CO2 as a refrigerant, but never a heater. Except maybe a CO2 laser... I don't like the cult messing with CO2, or labeling it pollution. CO2 is essential to all life on this planet. Life revolves around carbon-based molecules. The only source of that carbon in our diets comes from CO2, captured by plants. We are basically at double, the bare minimum plants need to fully function. About half of what most plant find ideal. Go to any commercial greenhouse in your are, and ask if the augment with CO2, and at what level. More CO2, means more plant growth and food. Hungry people, are easy to control people...
21-01-2024 17:46
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
HarveyH55 wrote:
hayden jordan wrote:

Change is real. The planet has been in constant change since formed, and will always continue to change. It's dynamic, never stops, never been a 'normal', or baseline to compare with.

Yes, it's cult propaganda, to scare, control, and steal wealth.

Earth has always self-regulated, more or less. Some how manages to continue to support life. We are just along for the ride. We either adapt, or go extinct. It's immensely stupid to focus on controlling the natural progression, and not adaptation. Have we ever been able to control/influence weather on demand? It's been tried, probably as much as free energy, or perpetual motion. And just as successful. Cloud seeding was the closest. But, there had to be rain clouds to begin with, and not always successful. Might have rained anyway, when it did work. Not sure if it's still practiced...

All 'greenhouse' gasses occur/produced naturally. Have always been there. CO2 is a trace gas, 0.04% of the atmosphere. Powerful, potent stuff, if it's frying our planet. How come we don't use that warming property. Folks up north could use it right now... Read about CO2 as a refrigerant, but never a heater. Except maybe a CO2 laser... I don't like the cult messing with CO2, or labeling it pollution. CO2 is essential to all life on this planet. Life revolves around carbon-based molecules. The only source of that carbon in our diets comes from CO2, captured by plants. We are basically at double, the bare minimum plants need to fully function. About half of what most plant find ideal. Go to any commercial greenhouse in your are, and ask if the augment with CO2, and at what level. More CO2, means more plant growth and food. Hungry people, are easy to control people...

You do realize that when you agree with science because it says momentum cannot be conserved while saying
" Yes, it's cult propaganda, to scare, control, and steal wealth."
And to adapt to climate change it would help to know what explains warm and cool periods and ice ages. This gets into conservation of momentum.
21-01-2024 23:49
Jakob
★★☆☆☆
(218)
­

hayden jordan

Really.?
I think it is depressing to see how stupidity and bad behavior can gang up.
If you want knowledge about climate this forum is the wrong place to ask.
The truth is violated so many times and systematically repeated so nobody with common sense can stand it for long.

It is real.
And I guess it is more like the opposite. The government dare not talk about the worst case scenario because they don't know it for sure, and it might scare the people not into control but even more out of control.

If we all work together we can control it in a sensible way up to a point but in the end GW will close all remaining options for life on earth.
In the big picture a new ice age will just be a nice cooling breeze. Using fossil fuel during GW is to be compared with a hamster eating its winter food during the summertime.

­
22-01-2024 00:00
Jakob
★★☆☆☆
(218)
­

Into the Night

You don't even acknowledge the greenhouse gas phenomenon.
You are fake news and a vast disgrace to the world of physics.
Even the scientist hired by the oil company will shake their heads.

Into the Night wrote:
The Church of Global Warming is a fundamentalist style religion that stems from the Church of Green, which in turn stems from the Church of Karl Marx

So what did Karl Marx say specifically about religion and climate change driven by CO2.?

You don't have clue, do you.?
You just write things you think might sound smart, but if anyone look closer they will revile your ignorance.

­
22-01-2024 02:19
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Jakob wrote:
­

Into the Night

­

Wow. That was rude. Into the Night was very generous with his time as he described in detail the 1st law of thermodynamics, the 2nd law of thermodynamics, and the Stefan-Boltzmann law. He explained why the greenhouse effect violates these laws and he showed the equations associated with each law.

Your brilliant response was, "you're stupid".

I know you are extremely brilliant and very smart when it comes to atmospheric science, so if you could just show specifically where ITN is wrong without violating any physics laws, that would be great.

Eagerly awaiting your response in your own words...

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
22-01-2024 07:47
(14438)
Jakob wrote: It is real.

Only religious people say this about their religion. Nobody says this about science.

Jakob wrote: If we all work together we can control it in a sensible way up to a point

Nope. Not until you define it unambiguously.

Oh, guess what you avoid doing at all costs.

Jakob wrote: ... but in the end GW will close all remaining options for life on earth.

Christians say the same thing about their bogey Satan. With Hindus, it's Shiva. Warmizombies have their Global Warming deity. The internet has IBDaMann. The list goes on.

No myth or religious deity has ever destroyed the earth.

Jakob wrote: In the big picture a new ice age will just be a nice cooling breeze.

Would you define "ice age" for Swan and I. He's supposed to be the omniscient expert but he keeps forgetting what an ice age is.

Jakob wrote: Using fossil fuel during GW

What fuel do fossils use?

You seem to be one WACKY mo-fo. Do you normally keep making up new buzzwords to leave undefined?
22-01-2024 11:15
Jakob
★★☆☆☆
(218)
­

IBdaMann

You have participated in the climate debate for 10 years, and you still don't know what climate is, and you don't know the difference between fossil energy and renewable energy or religion and secularity.

You manipulate language and science to support a political agenda.
An agenda you don't even support when it comes to the billing system and free market for electricity.

You're a vandal scammer just like Into the Night.

I recommend you find another hobby where you don't have to ruin your own and other peoples character by acting as a criminal who commit vandalism against language and science. It will be better for you and for the world.

­
23-01-2024 00:16
(14438)
Jakob wrote: IBdaMann, You have participated in the climate debate for 10 years, and you still don't know what climate is,

You misspoke. I have written extensively on the Climate goddess. I have witnesses.

You, on the other hand, have long-since adopted the Climate Change faith and you still don't know what the global climate is. You are justified in being utterly humiliated. First of all, only warmizombies are confused about what religion is, and somehow believe that it is science. Also, warmizombies are adults who are so scientifically illiterate that they don't even know what science is. Warmizombies are highly undereducated and, as such, are profoundly religious, turning to their Global Warming for divine wisdom. Nonetheless, they have no idea what the center of their religion, i.e. the global climate, even is.

I pity you.

Jakob wrote: ... and you don't know the difference between fossil energy and renewable energy

I do know the difference; I have written extensively about it on this site. Why do you believe that fossils need fuel? Oh, that's right, you are scientifically illiterate and don't even know what science is.

On an unrelated note, what is the Danish word for "complete and utter moron"?

Jakob wrote: or religion and secularity.

I have written extensively on both of these, on this site no less. You are the one who believes that religion is secular and is thettled thienth.

On an unrelated note, what is the Danish word for "idiot"?

Jakob wrote: You manipulate language and science to support a political agenda.

Nope. I have no political agenda. This is why you can't specify any political agenda that I am supporting, i.e. I am not supporting any.

Jakob wrote: An agenda you don't even support when it comes to the billing system and free market for electricity.

Why are you pretending to declare my position on the matter?

Jakob wrote: You're a vandal scammer just like Into the Night.

What makes you think I scam Vandals?

Jakob wrote: I recommend you find another hobby

Great news! I already don't have the bogus hobby you have declared for me.
23-01-2024 05:00
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Jakob wrote:
­

IBdaMann

You have participated in the climate debate for 10 years, and you still don't know
­

Oh, quite wrong. May I direct your attention over here?

https://politiplex.freeforums.net/thread/2/global-warming-mythology-reference-manual

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
23-01-2024 07:14
(14438)
GasGuzzler wrote:May I direct your attention over here?
https://politiplex.freeforums.net/thread/2/global-warming-mythology-reference-manual

Bonus points for the excellent research material. It has been my go-to reference ever since it was first published. Of course Ralph gripes a lot about how there should be more pictures of him in there but he needs to talk to the IPCC about that.
23-01-2024 17:39
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBdaMann wrote:

Bonus points for the excellent research material. It has been my go-to reference ever since it was first published. Of course Ralph gripes a lot about how there should be more pictures of him in there but he needs to talk to the IPCC about that.

And you guys don't find it interesting how gas molecules can become linked to form a barrier (the tropopause)? How can gasses that have a slower linear velocity
rise above the faster moving gasses? And it might be as simple as a change in the angular momentum of a gas molecule. And this is because they are pushed upwards. This is a working theory of mine. It helps to show how KE = 1/2mv^2 can be conserved as angular moment and upward movement.
But then this requires gravity to have energy and the van Allen radiation belts capable of interacting with the tropopause like 2 molecules with different polarity's being attracted to each other because of the Coulomb effect. It might just be a matter of scale/amplitude. I think it'd be interesting to find out how much energy
the van Allen radiation belts add to the warmth of the troposphere.
With this, think about how the Moon causes both high and low tides on the opposite sides of the Earth at the same time. This means no line of sight cause and effect.
https://oceanservice.noaa.gov/education/tutorial_tides/tides03_gravity.html

With that and what they say, I just say that the Moon's gravity distorts the Earth's gravitational field like air flowing over a wing. That allows for a cause/effect type scenario.
23-01-2024 18:51
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
IBdaMann wrote:

Ralph is just being a bitch. He invited Frank over for breakfast, but during preparation his solar powered toaster made raw toast. Thinking quickly, he threw the switch to the backup wind system. Unfortunately it was just more disappointment. The global climate was just a refreshing ice age breeze that also couldn't make toast.

As a last resort, he fired the emergency generator. In what can only be described as a climate miracle, the greenhouse gasses spontaneously warmed everything and the toast was crunchy and blackened.

Before it was not already too late, Frank arrived and informed Ralph he was a dumbass because breakfast was not prime electric usage time and the meter monitor was not even on site. He should have just used the wall outlet. As Frank turned and stormed out he said that next time he is invited for toast it doesn't matter if it's the last available fossil. "I expect toast. Burn that fossil you damn communist."

Now they're in a huge fight. It's a whole Frank/Ralph thing. I don't get this stuff.

Edited on 23-01-2024 18:54
23-01-2024 19:59
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Ralph is just being a bitch. He invited Frank over for breakfast, but during preparation his solar powered toaster made raw toast. Thinking quickly, he threw the switch to the backup wind system. Unfortunately it was just more disappointment. The global climate was just a refreshing ice age breeze that also couldn't make toast.

As a last resort, he fired the emergency generator. In what can only be described as a climate miracle, the greenhouse gasses spontaneously warmed everything and the toast was crunchy and blackened.

Before it was not already too late, Frank arrived and informed Ralph he was a dumbass because breakfast was not prime electric usage time and the meter monitor was not even on site. He should have just used the wall outlet. As Frank turned and stormed out he said that next time he is invited for toast it doesn't matter if it's the last available fossil. "I expect toast. Burn that fossil you damn communist."

Now they're in a huge fight. It's a whole Frank/Ralph thing. I don't get this stuff.

I'll give you an A+ for creativity, okay?
24-01-2024 00:54
(14438)
GasGuzzler wrote: Ralph is just being a bitch.

He get's that way whenever he is thwarted in his attempts to make toast pudding.

GasGuzzler wrote: In what can only be described as a climate miracle, the greenhouse gasses spontaneously warmed everything and the toast was crunchy and blackened.

He can normally fart enough methane to cook food directly. His cooking, however, has a strange aroma.

GasGuzzler wrote: As Frank turned and stormed out he said that next time he is invited for toast it doesn't matter if it's the last available fossil. "I expect toast. Burn that fossil you damn communist."

That wasn't original. Frank stole that right out of Amphibians at the Moraine. It's like if you have like f(x) = xn - 2 and your limit is lim -----> x = 2. You might be thinking "Hey, that sounds like 2n-2" and possibly "That should be written lim: x-->2" ... you get the feeling that it must be true since Swan wasn't around to see it.
Edited on 24-01-2024 00:55
24-01-2024 17:31
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]GasGuzzler wrote: Ralph is just being a bitch.

He get's that way whenever he is thwarted in his attempts to make toast pudding.

GasGuzzler wrote: In what can only be described as a climate miracle, the greenhouse gasses spontaneously warmed everything and the toast was crunchy and blackened.

He can normally fart enough methane to cook food directly. His cooking, however, has a strange aroma.

This all makes perfect sense, but where does the waste heat go? Does this effect the Russian thermalalluminum circulation?

GasGuzzler wrote: As Frank turned and stormed out he said that next time he is invited for toast it doesn't matter if it's the last available fossil. "I expect toast. Burn that fossil you damn communist."

IBdaMann wrote:
That wasn't original. Frank stole that right out of Amphibians at the Moraine. It's like if you have like f(x) = xn - 2 and your limit is lim -----> x = 2. You might be thinking "Hey, that sounds like 2n-2" and possibly "That should be written lim: x-->2" ... you get the feeling that it must be true since Swan wasn't around to see it.]

It appears you have crashed making a right turn. This gets into reinventing the Bessler wheel. I know this stuff.

Edited on 24-01-2024 18:03
24-01-2024 17:43
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote: Ralph is just being a bitch.

That wasn't original. Frank stole that right out of Amphibians at the Moraine. It's like if you have like f(x) = xn - 2 and your limit is lim -----> x = 2. You might be thinking "Hey, that sounds like 2n-2" and possibly "That should be written lim: x-->2" ... you get the feeling that it must be true since Swan wasn't around to see it.

Actually when living in the Moraine a neighbor showed me fossils in the rocks in the stream. They were of plant leaves.
What you're jealous of and who can blame you, I'll get to make math teachers aware of application and function. This gets into a sin θ = y and a cos θ = x.
θ is theta or degrees (º). a sin 30 = 0.500 and a cos 30 = -.866. Why that's wrong is obvious but is the answer your scientific calculator and search engines will give you.
Then 2^x = y and g = Gm/r^2, the exponents serve a different purpose as they can be explaining 2 different types of function. Yet they both use the same principle in mathematics. Also, 2^x = y can also prove that 1* 1 = 2. Why 1 * x = y has 2 different meanings and the functions need to be factored differently.
Since my surgery on Jan. 12th was postponed until February 5th I am just going over the details for Final Assembly on my Bessler Wheel build. It'll use a neat trick with leveraged motion that solves a problem associated with Bessler having written a 4 to 1 ratio. That is a "direction" that can be both literal and figurative at the same time.
Yep, for the next week I get to take it easy and go over the details that need to be aligned. And then I'll add support as needed to ensure everything stays where it needs to be. I'll also have to go over the math again. The neat trick with leveraging means I'll need to factor the leverage using 2 different values with both upper and lower limits using the ∫ symbol. This means a spreadsheet. Copying and pasting saves a lot of repetitious work from having to be duplicated. This makes developing a math outline for just about doing anything that much easier.
27-01-2024 01:05
(21612)
Jakob wrote:
­Into the Night

Because there isn't any. No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth. You cannot create energy out of nothing. You are ignoring the 1st law of thermodynamics.
Jakob wrote:
­You are fake news and a vast disgrace to the world of physics.

I am not a news organization. The 1st law of thermodynamics is not a disgrace to the world of physics.
Jakob wrote:
­Even the scientist hired by the oil company will shake their heads.

Void reference fallacy. What 'scientists hired by an oil company'??
Jakob wrote:
­
Into the Night wrote:
The Church of Global Warming is a fundamentalist style religion that stems from the Church of Green, which in turn stems from the Church of Karl Marx

So what did Karl Marx say specifically about religion and climate change driven by CO2.?

Nothing. But the Church of Global Warming does justify it's 'solution' based on the Church of Karl Marx.
Jakob wrote:
­You don't have clue, do you.?

I just stated it.
Jakob wrote:
­You just write things you think might sound smart, but if anyone look closer they will revile your ignorance.
­

You are describing yourself. It is YOU that is ignoring the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law. You cannot project YOUR problems on anybody else.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
27-01-2024 01:06
(21612)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Jakob wrote:
­

Into the Night

­

Wow. That was rude. Into the Night was very generous with his time as he described in detail the 1st law of thermodynamics, the 2nd law of thermodynamics, and the Stefan-Boltzmann law. He explained why the greenhouse effect violates these laws and he showed the equations associated with each law.

Your brilliant response was, "you're stupid".

I know you are extremely brilliant and very smart when it comes to atmospheric science, so if you could just show specifically where ITN is wrong without violating any physics laws, that would be great.

Eagerly awaiting your response in your own words...

*humble bow*, and thank you.

The Parrot Killer

27-01-2024 02:22
(21612)
Jakob wrote:
­
IBdaMann

You have participated in the climate debate for 10 years, and you still don't know what climate is,

Climate is a subjective environmental description. It has no values associated with it. It purely subjective. Climate cannot change. There is no value that can change.
Jakob wrote:
­and you don't know the difference between fossil energy and renewable energy or religion and secularity.

There is no such thing as 'fossil energy'. Fossils aren't used as fuel. Both oil and natural gas are renewable fuels.

You are trying to call your religion 'science'. Religion is not science.
Jakob wrote:
­You manipulate language and science to support a political agenda.

You are describing yourself again.
Jakob wrote:
­An agenda you don't even support when it comes to the billing system and free market for electricity.

This has nothing to do with the science you want to deny, Jakob.

Jakob wrote:
­You're a vandal scammer just like Into the Night.

Lame. You can come up with a better insult than that!
Jakob wrote:
­I recommend you find another hobby where you don't have to ruin your own and other peoples character by acting as a criminal who commit vandalism against language and science. ­It will be better for you and for the world.

Science is not a crime. Neither is mathematics. Neither is language. You cannot vandalize either. It's awfully hard to put graffiti on a theory of science or a language.

YOU don't get to determine what is 'better for the world'. You are not the King of the World.
Jesus Christ is.

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate Thoughts on climate and the government movement.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
LOL, looks like the pretend government web page can pretend no more and1930-12-2023 02:18
The government now wants everyone to ALWAYYS use their real name when using the net2018-11-2023 22:35
I The Savior Do Have A Perfect Strategy To Help All National Government Solve Their Financial Issue213-11-2023 15:37
The number one cause of climate change that the idiots in the government can't seem to see020-09-2023 18:59
Trump appointed federal Judge Limits Federal Government's Contact with Social Media Companies306-07-2023 18:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact