Remember me
▼ Content

The government now wants everyone to ALWAYYS use their real name when using the net


The government now wants everyone to ALWAYYS use their real name when using the net16-11-2023 15:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
This way they can literally destroy everyone for having any opinion that differs with the government official communist narrative.

North Koreans will soon have more rights than Americans.

Listen to Nikki Haley the commy twat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG1VXcIxjiY&t=88s

If this becomes law and someone says pray for Israel, their family will be murdered.

Great job Nikki, that said we would all be better off if your mother aborted you.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 16-11-2023 15:08
16-11-2023 16:56
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Swan wrote:
This way they can literally destroy everyone for having any opinion that differs with the government official communist narrative.

North Koreans will soon have more rights than Americans.

Listen to Nikki Haley the commy twat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG1VXcIxjiY&t=88s

If this becomes law and someone says pray for Israel, their family will be murdered.

Great job Nikki, that said we would all be better off if your mother aborted you.


Or, maybe idiots like you, would have to grow up, and act like a man online... I've always used my real name online. Not ashamed, or afraid of anything I post, or do online.

Not sure why it worries you, since you are simply a jerk. You don't have anybody left, who doesn't want to 'knock you off your bike'. Whether you insult/disrespect, or they are embarrassed, while you insult/disrespect. You live a fantasy online, where yo can victimize people without getting the store-bought teeth knocked out of your foul mouth.
16-11-2023 18:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
This way they can literally destroy everyone for having any opinion that differs with the government official communist narrative.

North Koreans will soon have more rights than Americans.

Listen to Nikki Haley the commy twat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG1VXcIxjiY&t=88s

If this becomes law and someone says pray for Israel, their family will be murdered.

Great job Nikki, that said we would all be better off if your mother aborted you.


Or, maybe idiots like you, would have to grow up, and act like a man online... I've always used my real name online. Not ashamed, or afraid of anything I post, or do online.

Not sure why it worries you, since you are simply a jerk. You don't have anybody left, who doesn't want to 'knock you off your bike'. Whether you insult/disrespect, or they are embarrassed, while you insult/disrespect. You live a fantasy online, where yo can victimize people without getting the store-bought teeth knocked out of your foul mouth.


All BS from HarveyH55, unless you tell us your full real name and address now.

Now put your money where your mouth is you commy fag

Also do not forget to post a photo of you with your family so the people who really love you can visit you at home and already know who is who. You know the way that Hamas visits Jews at home. So Nikki Haley wants every Jew identified online for slaughter by the commy 4th Reich

Great plan ass-hole

Still waiting for HarveyH55 to post his real name and address for use by the 4th Reich


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 16-11-2023 18:52
16-11-2023 19:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
This way they can literally destroy everyone for having any opinion that differs with the government official communist narrative.

North Koreans will soon have more rights than Americans.

Listen to Nikki Haley the commy twat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG1VXcIxjiY&t=88s

If this becomes law and someone says pray for Israel, their family will be murdered.

Great job Nikki, that said we would all be better off if your mother aborted you.


Or, maybe idiots like you, would have to grow up, and act like a man online... I've always used my real name online. Not ashamed, or afraid of anything I post, or do online.

Not sure why it worries you, since you are simply a jerk. You don't have anybody left, who doesn't want to 'knock you off your bike'. Whether you insult/disrespect, or they are embarrassed, while you insult/disrespect. You live a fantasy online, where yo can victimize people without getting the store-bought teeth knocked out of your foul mouth.


All BS from HarveyH55, unless you tell us your full real name and address now.

Now put your money where your mouth is you commy fag

Also do not forget to post a photo of you with your family so the people who really love you can visit you at home and already know who is who. You know the way that Hamas visits Jews at home. So Nikki Haley wants every Jew identified online for slaughter by the commy 4th Reich

Great plan ass-hole

Still waiting for HarveyH55 to post his real name and address for use by the 4th Reich


Hey HarveyH55, grow some balls


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 16-11-2023 19:07
16-11-2023 19:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
This way they can literally destroy everyone for having any opinion that differs with the government official communist narrative.

North Koreans will soon have more rights than Americans.

Listen to Nikki Haley the commy twat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG1VXcIxjiY&t=88s

If this becomes law and someone says pray for Israel, their family will be murdered.

Great job Nikki, that said we would all be better off if your mother aborted you.


Or, maybe idiots like you, would have to grow up, and act like a man online... I've always used my real name online. Not ashamed, or afraid of anything I post, or do online.

Not sure why it worries you, since you are simply a jerk. You don't have anybody left, who doesn't want to 'knock you off your bike'. Whether you insult/disrespect, or they are embarrassed, while you insult/disrespect. You live a fantasy online, where yo can victimize people without getting the store-bought teeth knocked out of your foul mouth.


All BS from HarveyH55, unless you tell us your full real name and address now.

Now put your money where your mouth is you commy fag

Also do not forget to post a photo of you with your family so the people who really love you can visit you at home and already know who is who. You know the way that Hamas visits Jews at home. So Nikki Haley wants every Jew identified online for slaughter by the commy 4th Reich

Great plan ass-hole

Still waiting for HarveyH55 to post his real name and address for use by the 4th Reich


Hey HarveyH55, grow some balls


130 vs 90


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
16-11-2023 19:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
This way they can literally destroy everyone for having any opinion that differs with the government official communist narrative.

North Koreans will soon have more rights than Americans.

Listen to Nikki Haley the commy twat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG1VXcIxjiY&t=88s

If this becomes law and someone says pray for Israel, their family will be murdered.

Great job Nikki, that said we would all be better off if your mother aborted you.


Or, maybe idiots like you, would have to grow up, and act like a man online... I've always used my real name online. Not ashamed, or afraid of anything I post, or do online.

Not sure why it worries you, since you are simply a jerk. You don't have anybody left, who doesn't want to 'knock you off your bike'. Whether you insult/disrespect, or they are embarrassed, while you insult/disrespect. You live a fantasy online, where yo can victimize people without getting the store-bought teeth knocked out of your foul mouth.


All BS from HarveyH55, unless you tell us your full real name and address now.

Now put your money where your mouth is you commy fag

Also do not forget to post a photo of you with your family so the people who really love you can visit you at home and already know who is who. You know the way that Hamas visits Jews at home. So Nikki Haley wants every Jew identified online for slaughter by the commy 4th Reich

Great plan ass-hole

Still waiting for HarveyH55 to post his real name and address for use by the 4th Reich


Hey HarveyH55, grow some balls


130 vs 90


Anytime bozo


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
16-11-2023 19:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
This way they can literally destroy everyone for having any opinion that differs with the government official communist narrative.

North Koreans will soon have more rights than Americans.

Listen to Nikki Haley the commy twat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG1VXcIxjiY&t=88s

If this becomes law and someone says pray for Israel, their family will be murdered.

Great job Nikki, that said we would all be better off if your mother aborted you.


Or, maybe idiots like you, would have to grow up, and act like a man online... I've always used my real name online. Not ashamed, or afraid of anything I post, or do online.

Not sure why it worries you, since you are simply a jerk. You don't have anybody left, who doesn't want to 'knock you off your bike'. Whether you insult/disrespect, or they are embarrassed, while you insult/disrespect. You live a fantasy online, where yo can victimize people without getting the store-bought teeth knocked out of your foul mouth.


All BS from HarveyH55, unless you tell us your full real name and address now.

Now put your money where your mouth is you commy fag

Also do not forget to post a photo of you with your family so the people who really love you can visit you at home and already know who is who. You know the way that Hamas visits Jews at home. So Nikki Haley wants every Jew identified online for slaughter by the commy 4th Reich

Great plan ass-hole

Still waiting for HarveyH55 to post his real name and address for use by the 4th Reich


Hey HarveyH55, grow some balls


130 vs 90


Anytime bozo


HarveyH55, you are allowed to call your Mommy u know, ask her if she wants her name and yours on the internet.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 16-11-2023 19:25
16-11-2023 19:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
This way they can literally destroy everyone for having any opinion that differs with the government official communist narrative.

North Koreans will soon have more rights than Americans.

Listen to Nikki Haley the commy twat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG1VXcIxjiY&t=88s

If this becomes law and someone says pray for Israel, their family will be murdered.

Great job Nikki, that said we would all be better off if your mother aborted you.


Or, maybe idiots like you, would have to grow up, and act like a man online... I've always used my real name online. Not ashamed, or afraid of anything I post, or do online.

Not sure why it worries you, since you are simply a jerk. You don't have anybody left, who doesn't want to 'knock you off your bike'. Whether you insult/disrespect, or they are embarrassed, while you insult/disrespect. You live a fantasy online, where yo can victimize people without getting the store-bought teeth knocked out of your foul mouth.


All BS from HarveyH55, unless you tell us your full real name and address now.

Now put your money where your mouth is you commy fag

Also do not forget to post a photo of you with your family so the people who really love you can visit you at home and already know who is who. You know the way that Hamas visits Jews at home. So Nikki Haley wants every Jew identified online for slaughter by the commy 4th Reich

Great plan ass-hole

Still waiting for HarveyH55 to post his real name and address for use by the 4th Reich


Hey HarveyH55, grow some balls


130 vs 90


Anytime bozo


HarveyH55, you are allowed to call your Mommy u know, ask her if she wants her name and yours on the internet.


Hey HarveyH55 moron, u wake up yet?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
16-11-2023 21:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
This way they can literally destroy everyone for having any opinion that differs with the government official communist narrative.

North Koreans will soon have more rights than Americans.

Listen to Nikki Haley the commy twat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG1VXcIxjiY&t=88s

If this becomes law and someone says pray for Israel, their family will be murdered.

Great job Nikki, that said we would all be better off if your mother aborted you.


Or, maybe idiots like you, would have to grow up, and act like a man online... I've always used my real name online. Not ashamed, or afraid of anything I post, or do online.

Not sure why it worries you, since you are simply a jerk. You don't have anybody left, who doesn't want to 'knock you off your bike'. Whether you insult/disrespect, or they are embarrassed, while you insult/disrespect. You live a fantasy online, where yo can victimize people without getting the store-bought teeth knocked out of your foul mouth.


All BS from HarveyH55, unless you tell us your full real name and address now.

Now put your money where your mouth is you commy fag

Also do not forget to post a photo of you with your family so the people who really love you can visit you at home and already know who is who. You know the way that Hamas visits Jews at home. So Nikki Haley wants every Jew identified online for slaughter by the commy 4th Reich

Great plan ass-hole

Still waiting for HarveyH55 to post his real name and address for use by the 4th Reich


Hey HarveyH55, grow some balls


130 vs 90


Anytime bozo


HarveyH55, you are allowed to call your Mommy u know, ask her if she wants her name and yours on the internet.


Hey HarveyH55 moron, u wake up yet?


See HarveyH55, literally everyone sees it my way in the end


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
17-11-2023 01:23
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Are you sure, that you even have an average IQ? I seldom give my full name in person. My home, is my private space. It's not open to every nut on the net. When I get bored with your repeat stupidity, I just visit other forums more than this one. Never been banned. I get along with other people well enough. This isn't the last website on the internet open to me. When this site closes, or others seldom stop by, you'll be the lone loser, as always...
Attached image:

17-11-2023 04:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Are you sure, that you even have an average IQ? I seldom give my full name in person. My home, is my private space. It's not open to every nut on the net. When I get bored with your repeat stupidity, I just visit other forums more than this one. Never been banned. I get along with other people well enough. This isn't the last website on the internet open to me. When this site closes, or others seldom stop by, you'll be the lone loser, as always...


LOL so you seldom give your name, but now suddenly want to be ordered to use your full name here and everywhere else. Well the fact is that you are full of shit because you are still using HarveyH55 which is not your full name.

You may now continue being schizzo

PS. Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
189.71 USD
+1.70 (0.90%)today
Closed: Nov 16, 7:59 PM EST * Disclaimer
After hours 190.51 +0.80 (0.42%)


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
17-11-2023 08:07
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
This way they can literally destroy everyone for having any opinion that differs with the government official communist narrative.

North Koreans will soon have more rights than Americans.

Listen to Nikki Haley the commy twat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG1VXcIxjiY&t=88s

If this becomes law and someone says pray for Israel, their family will be murdered.

Great job Nikki, that said we would all be better off if your mother aborted you.


But Haley seemed to tweak her stance Wednesday morning, when asked on CNBC if she was calling for a ban on posting anonymously on social media sites like X, formerly Twitter.

"You're not really saying that people can't tweet" anonymously, she was asked.

"Do I think life would be more civil if we were able to do that? Yes," she responded. "You should stand by what you say."

"But no, you can have anonymous — I don't mind anonymous American people having free speech, what I don't like is anonymous Russians and Chinese and Iranians having free speech," Haley said.
...

She now sounds like she's trying to draw stupid imaginary lines in the sand in the cyber world, and fan the flames of patriotic bigotry.

I guess don't worry Swan. I don't imagine any proposal will be enforced. You are still free to troll online anonymously as I see it.

Unless you really are Mr Series of Unfortunate Calamities! Then everybody knows who you are and they're all gonna laugh at you!


17-11-2023 12:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
This way they can literally destroy everyone for having any opinion that differs with the government official communist narrative.

North Koreans will soon have more rights than Americans.

Listen to Nikki Haley the commy twat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG1VXcIxjiY&t=88s

If this becomes law and someone says pray for Israel, their family will be murdered.

Great job Nikki, that said we would all be better off if your mother aborted you.


But Haley seemed to tweak her stance Wednesday morning, when asked on CNBC if she was calling for a ban on posting anonymously on social media sites like X, formerly Twitter.

"You're not really saying that people can't tweet" anonymously, she was asked.

"Do I think life would be more civil if we were able to do that? Yes," she responded. "You should stand by what you say."

"But no, you can have anonymous — I don't mind anonymous American people having free speech, what I don't like is anonymous Russians and Chinese and Iranians having free speech," Haley said.
...

She now sounds like she's trying to draw stupid imaginary lines in the sand in the cyber world, and fan the flames of patriotic bigotry.

I guess don't worry Swan. I don't imagine any proposal will be enforced. You are still free to troll online anonymously as I see it.

Unless you really are Mr Series of Unfortunate Calamities! Then everybody knows who you are and they're all gonna laugh at you!


Haley is retarded because at this point the average republican surveyed would vote for a stuffed animal before her. In related news Trump just got Chris Krispy to drop out of the race by sending him a truckload of Boston Creme donuts. But back to Haley she wants every Jew who says that I love Israel to get murdered and if Adolph Haley's master plan is put into effect they will be as the pseudonym OhioLuvsIsrael will become Rachel Goldberg 52 from Dayton Ohio telephone number xxx xxx xxxx. How is this different than the star that Hitler forced Jews to wear?

Answer, it isn't. Vher ar yer papers






IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 17-11-2023 13:20
17-11-2023 14:12
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Are you sure, that you even have an average IQ? I seldom give my full name in person. My home, is my private space. It's not open to every nut on the net. When I get bored with your repeat stupidity, I just visit other forums more than this one. Never been banned. I get along with other people well enough. This isn't the last website on the internet open to me. When this site closes, or others seldom stop by, you'll be the lone loser, as always...


LOL so you seldom give your name, but now suddenly want to be ordered to use your full name here and everywhere else. Well the fact is that you are full of shit because you are still using HarveyH55 which is not your full name.

You may now continue being schizzo

PS. Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
189.71 USD
+1.70 (0.90%)today
Closed: Nov 16, 7:59 PM EST * Disclaimer
After hours 190.51 +0.80 (0.42%)


You are a clueless moron... You didn't post an article, a quote, or link. Just said 'real name', when you started this thread. And that was all I responded too. Now, you want my full name... Maybe my address, city/state, phone number, social security number, driver's license number? Yeah, most of that information can get dug up, from the full name. Why most people don't give their last name online, publicly. Scam somebody else.... But, then again, average, is considered 'smart' in your neighborhood. Inbred tomato farmer...
17-11-2023 15:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
This way they can literally destroy everyone for having any opinion that differs with the government official communist narrative.

North Koreans will soon have more rights than Americans.

Listen to Nikki Haley the commy twat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG1VXcIxjiY&t=88s

If this becomes law and someone says pray for Israel, their family will be murdered.

Great job Nikki, that said we would all be better off if your mother aborted you.


Or, maybe idiots like you, would have to grow up, and act like a man online... I've always used my real name online. Not ashamed, or afraid of anything I post, or do online.

Not sure why it worries you, since you are simply a jerk. You don't have anybody left, who doesn't want to 'knock you off your bike'. Whether you insult/disrespect, or they are embarrassed, while you insult/disrespect. You live a fantasy online, where yo can victimize people without getting the store-bought teeth knocked out of your foul mouth.


Wrong HarveyH55, I do not want your real name to be used here as I respect an Americans right to freedom. Nikky Haley is the Nazi turd who is demanding that you identify yourself here with your real name, and you agreed with her, which pretty much proves your own ignorance.

Now tell us why you and Nikky Haley are demanding that Rachel Goldberg identify herself as a Jew to the 4th Reich of Hamas.

Lol I noticed that you are still full of shit because you will not use your real name. What a pussy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qMMN5tk8R0&t=455s


pussy1
[ poos-ee ]SHOW IPA


See synonyms for pussy on Thesaurus.com
noun,plural puss·ies.
Informal. a cat, especially a kitten.

Slang: Disparaging and Offensive. a timid, passive person, especially a man.

Changing the goalpost is difficult with a certified Trumpster like me

130


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 17-11-2023 15:30
17-11-2023 21:05
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Wrong. You didn't specify FULL NAME, until after I responded to REAL NAME. Your fukk-up, not mine. I do use my real name. And, just like anywhere else, I don't generally offer my last name, unless asked. Not usually important. Full name online would be silly, specially with social media. Too easy to figure out which state, and city someone lives in. From there a street address. Some one that acts like you online, would be a risk, from the many you insult, just for fun. Of course there are thieves on the internet, who would love to visit, while people are on vacation, or out of town. For me, I already have too many people who just drop by to visit. Really have no interest of opening my house to anybody who just happens to be in town, and saw my post on the internet. I'm not far from many of the tourist attraction... I don't want to be one.
17-11-2023 21:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
This way they can literally destroy everyone for having any opinion that differs with the government official communist narrative.

North Koreans will soon have more rights than Americans.

Listen to Nikki Haley the commy twat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG1VXcIxjiY&t=88s

If this becomes law and someone says pray for Israel, their family will be murdered.

Great job Nikki, that said we would all be better off if your mother aborted you.


Or, maybe idiots like you, would have to grow up, and act like a man online... I've always used my real name online. Not ashamed, or afraid of anything I post, or do online.

Not sure why it worries you, since you are simply a jerk. You don't have anybody left, who doesn't want to 'knock you off your bike'. Whether you insult/disrespect, or they are embarrassed, while you insult/disrespect. You live a fantasy online, where yo can victimize people without getting the store-bought teeth knocked out of your foul mouth.


All BS from HarveyH55, unless you tell us your full real name and address now.

Now put your money where your mouth is you commy fag

Also do not forget to post a photo of you with your family so the people who really love you can visit you at home and already know who is who. You know the way that Hamas visits Jews at home. So Nikki Haley wants every Jew identified online for slaughter by the commy 4th Reich

Great plan ass-hole

Still waiting for HarveyH55 to post his real name and address for use by the 4th Reich


All BS from HarveyH55, unless you tell us your full real name and address now.

Now put your money where your mouth is you commy fag

Also do not forget to post a photo of you with your family so the people who really love you can visit you at home and already know who is who. You know the way that Hamas visits Jews at home. So Nikki Haley wants every Jew identified online for slaughter by the commy 4th Reich

Great plan ass-hole

Still waiting for HarveyH55 to post his real name and address for use by the 4th Reich

Try again you waste of an education


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-11-2023 17:27
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
This way they can literally destroy everyone for having any opinion that differs with the government official communist narrative.

North Koreans will soon have more rights than Americans.

Listen to Nikki Haley the commy twat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG1VXcIxjiY&t=88s

If this becomes law and someone says pray for Israel, their family will be murdered.

Great job Nikki, that said we would all be better off if your mother aborted you.


Or, maybe idiots like you, would have to grow up, and act like a man online... I've always used my real name online. Not ashamed, or afraid of anything I post, or do online.

Not sure why it worries you, since you are simply a jerk. You don't have anybody left, who doesn't want to 'knock you off your bike'. Whether you insult/disrespect, or they are embarrassed, while you insult/disrespect. You live a fantasy online, where yo can victimize people without getting the store-bought teeth knocked out of your foul mouth.


All BS from HarveyH55, unless you tell us your full real name and address now.

Now put your money where your mouth is you commy fag

Also do not forget to post a photo of you with your family so the people who really love you can visit you at home and already know who is who. You know the way that Hamas visits Jews at home. So Nikki Haley wants every Jew identified online for slaughter by the commy 4th Reich

Great plan ass-hole

Still waiting for HarveyH55 to post his real name and address for use by the 4th Reich


All BS from HarveyH55, unless you tell us your full real name and address now.

Now put your money where your mouth is you commy fag

Also do not forget to post a photo of you with your family so the people who really love you can visit you at home and already know who is who. You know the way that Hamas visits Jews at home. So Nikki Haley wants every Jew identified online for slaughter by the commy 4th Reich

Great plan ass-hole

Still waiting for HarveyH55 to post his real name and address for use by the 4th Reich

Try again you waste of an education


Full name and address, online, publicly? Are you sure you have an average IQ?
I'll spare you the struggle with the math... Ain't going to happen. It's stupid, like the jerk requesting something so idiotic. Use your 'genius' IQ and find it yourself, and post it here.
18-11-2023 19:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
This way they can literally destroy everyone for having any opinion that differs with the government official communist narrative.

North Koreans will soon have more rights than Americans.

Listen to Nikki Haley the commy twat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG1VXcIxjiY&t=88s

If this becomes law and someone says pray for Israel, their family will be murdered.

Great job Nikki, that said we would all be better off if your mother aborted you.


Or, maybe idiots like you, would have to grow up, and act like a man online... I've always used my real name online. Not ashamed, or afraid of anything I post, or do online.

Not sure why it worries you, since you are simply a jerk. You don't have anybody left, who doesn't want to 'knock you off your bike'. Whether you insult/disrespect, or they are embarrassed, while you insult/disrespect. You live a fantasy online, where yo can victimize people without getting the store-bought teeth knocked out of your foul mouth.


All BS from HarveyH55, unless you tell us your full real name and address now.

Now put your money where your mouth is you commy fag

Also do not forget to post a photo of you with your family so the people who really love you can visit you at home and already know who is who. You know the way that Hamas visits Jews at home. So Nikki Haley wants every Jew identified online for slaughter by the commy 4th Reich

Great plan ass-hole

Still waiting for HarveyH55 to post his real name and address for use by the 4th Reich


All BS from HarveyH55, unless you tell us your full real name and address now.

Now put your money where your mouth is you commy fag

Also do not forget to post a photo of you with your family so the people who really love you can visit you at home and already know who is who. You know the way that Hamas visits Jews at home. So Nikki Haley wants every Jew identified online for slaughter by the commy 4th Reich

Great plan ass-hole

Still waiting for HarveyH55 to post his real name and address for use by the 4th Reich

Try again you waste of an education


Full name and address, online, publicly? Are you sure you have an average IQ?
I'll spare you the struggle with the math... Ain't going to happen. It's stupid, like the jerk requesting something so idiotic. Use your 'genius' IQ and find it yourself, and post it here.


That is exactly what Nikky Haley is claiming will be her second act if she is elected President, and you agreed that this was a great idea until I mocked you.

CIAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qMMN5tk8R0&t=462s&pp=ygUUbmlra2kgaGFsZXkgaW50ZXJuZXQ%3D


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-11-2023 22:17
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
This way they can literally destroy everyone for having any opinion that differs with the government official communist narrative.

North Koreans will soon have more rights than Americans.

Listen to Nikki Haley the commy twat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG1VXcIxjiY&t=88s

If this becomes law and someone says pray for Israel, their family will be murdered.

Great job Nikki, that said we would all be better off if your mother aborted you.


Or, maybe idiots like you, would have to grow up, and act like a man online... I've always used my real name online. Not ashamed, or afraid of anything I post, or do online.

Not sure why it worries you, since you are simply a jerk. You don't have anybody left, who doesn't want to 'knock you off your bike'. Whether you insult/disrespect, or they are embarrassed, while you insult/disrespect. You live a fantasy online, where yo can victimize people without getting the store-bought teeth knocked out of your foul mouth.


All BS from HarveyH55, unless you tell us your full real name and address now.

Now put your money where your mouth is you commy fag

Also do not forget to post a photo of you with your family so the people who really love you can visit you at home and already know who is who. You know the way that Hamas visits Jews at home. So Nikki Haley wants every Jew identified online for slaughter by the commy 4th Reich

Great plan ass-hole

Still waiting for HarveyH55 to post his real name and address for use by the 4th Reich


All BS from HarveyH55, unless you tell us your full real name and address now.

Now put your money where your mouth is you commy fag

Also do not forget to post a photo of you with your family so the people who really love you can visit you at home and already know who is who. You know the way that Hamas visits Jews at home. So Nikki Haley wants every Jew identified online for slaughter by the commy 4th Reich

Great plan ass-hole

Still waiting for HarveyH55 to post his real name and address for use by the 4th Reich

Try again you waste of an education


Full name and address, online, publicly? Are you sure you have an average IQ?
I'll spare you the struggle with the math... Ain't going to happen. It's stupid, like the jerk requesting something so idiotic. Use your 'genius' IQ and find it yourself, and post it here.


That is exactly what Nikky Haley is claiming will be her second act if she is elected President, and you agreed that this was a great idea until I mocked you.

CIAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qMMN5tk8R0&t=462s&pp=ygUUbmlra2kgaGFsZXkgaW50ZXJuZXQ%3D


Oh, you think we all instantly click on your video links... Bigger fool than I thought. It's a blind link, no telling if it's foolish, or relevant. You have to admit most all of what you post is foolish. Have to be a bigger fool to trust your links. That's why acting like a fool all the time, is bad. Nobody trust you. I don't mind spending a few minutes here, now and then. Not going to watch 30 minute videos, on your word, just to find the part you reference. You just aren't that significant.

You said REAL NAME, not FULL NAME. YOUR fukk-up.
18-11-2023 22:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
This way they can literally destroy everyone for having any opinion that differs with the government official communist narrative.

North Koreans will soon have more rights than Americans.

Listen to Nikki Haley the commy twat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG1VXcIxjiY&t=88s

If this becomes law and someone says pray for Israel, their family will be murdered.

Great job Nikki, that said we would all be better off if your mother aborted you.


Or, maybe idiots like you, would have to grow up, and act like a man online... I've always used my real name online. Not ashamed, or afraid of anything I post, or do online.

Not sure why it worries you, since you are simply a jerk. You don't have anybody left, who doesn't want to 'knock you off your bike'. Whether you insult/disrespect, or they are embarrassed, while you insult/disrespect. You live a fantasy online, where yo can victimize people without getting the store-bought teeth knocked out of your foul mouth.


All BS from HarveyH55, unless you tell us your full real name and address now.

Now put your money where your mouth is you commy fag

Also do not forget to post a photo of you with your family so the people who really love you can visit you at home and already know who is who. You know the way that Hamas visits Jews at home. So Nikki Haley wants every Jew identified online for slaughter by the commy 4th Reich

Great plan ass-hole

Still waiting for HarveyH55 to post his real name and address for use by the 4th Reich


All BS from HarveyH55, unless you tell us your full real name and address now.

Now put your money where your mouth is you commy fag

Also do not forget to post a photo of you with your family so the people who really love you can visit you at home and already know who is who. You know the way that Hamas visits Jews at home. So Nikki Haley wants every Jew identified online for slaughter by the commy 4th Reich

Great plan ass-hole

Still waiting for HarveyH55 to post his real name and address for use by the 4th Reich

Try again you waste of an education


Full name and address, online, publicly? Are you sure you have an average IQ?
I'll spare you the struggle with the math... Ain't going to happen. It's stupid, like the jerk requesting something so idiotic. Use your 'genius' IQ and find it yourself, and post it here.


That is exactly what Nikky Haley is claiming will be her second act if she is elected President, and you agreed that this was a great idea until I mocked you.

CIAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qMMN5tk8R0&t=462s&pp=ygUUbmlra2kgaGFsZXkgaW50ZXJuZXQ%3D


Oh, you think we all instantly click on your video links... Bigger fool than I thought. It's a blind link, no telling if it's foolish, or relevant. You have to admit most all of what you post is foolish. Have to be a bigger fool to trust your links. That's why acting like a fool all the time, is bad. Nobody trust you. I don't mind spending a few minutes here, now and then. Not going to watch 30 minute videos, on your word, just to find the part you reference. You just aren't that significant.

You said REAL NAME, not FULL NAME. YOUR fukk-up.


LOL I had to post a link because you are too dumb to find anything on your own, this is not my fault.


Republican presidential candidate and former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, on Tuesday, called for name verification on all social media profiles saying anonymous accounts and bots spreading misinformation are a national security threat.

"When I get into office, the first thing we have to do, social media companies, they have to show America their algorithms. Let us see why they're pushing, what they're pushing," Haley said in an interview with Fox News Tuesday.

The former U.N. ambassador blamed Russia, China, Iran and North Korea for spreading misinformation on social media that divides Americans.

So do you enjoy mocking yourself?

More

Republican presidential candidates criticized former United Nations ambassador Nikki Haley over her call Tuesday to require that all social media users be verified by their names online.

Driving the news: Haley backed social media reforms on Tuesday, saying that people posting anonymously is a "national security threat."

"Every person on social media should be verified by their name," she told Fox News.
"When you do that, all of a sudden people have to stand by what they say and it gets rid of the Russian bots, the Iranian bots, and the Chinese bots."
Haley also said that she would require social media platforms to "show America their algorithms, let us see why they're pushing what they're pushing."
Zoom in: Haley's GOP presidential rivals including Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy slammed her Tuesday comments.

DeSantis called her positioning "dangerous and unconstitutional" and said that it would be "dead on arrival" in his administration.
"You know who were anonymous writers back in the day? Alexander Hamilton, John Jay, and James Madison when they wrote the Federalist Papers," DeSantis wrote on the social media platform X.
Ramaswamy also cited the Federalist Papers, saying that Hamilton, Jay and Madison all wrote under a pseudonym.

But you stay there in your special place where only what you agree is real happened


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 18-11-2023 22:43




Join the debate The government now wants everyone to ALWAYYS use their real name when using the net:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Thoughts on climate and the government movement.2327-01-2024 02:22
LOL, looks like the pretend government web page can pretend no more and1930-12-2023 02:18
What a "REAL" American Brings to the Table305-12-2023 01:14
None Of You Know The Real Intend, Purpose Of Climate Change Issue On The Media704-12-2023 04:02
I The Savior Do Have A Perfect Strategy To Help All National Government Solve Their Financial Issue213-11-2023 15:37
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact