Remember me
▼ Content

The Virus Pandemic COVID War Is About Society Life System Evolution, Not About Human Health

The Virus Pandemic COVID War Is About Society Life System Evolution, Not About Human Health11-09-2021 11:37
TheGodSavior
☆☆☆☆☆
(9)
The Virus Pandemic COVID War Is About Society Life System Evolution, Not About Human Health
Original Source:
https://ultimatesavior.wordpress.com
https://finalsavior.livejournal.com
https://finalsavior.forumotion.com
https://finalsavior.aimoo.com

The on going virus pandemic is all about society life system evolution, it has nothing to do with human health.

The current life society system of most nations are outdated, and not able to really "help" the public people to evolve any more.

But in the corona virus COVID war between nations, you can see a clear 2 groups:
– Group 1 are smart nations who know the purpose of life, purpose of government and the development of civilization, such as Japan, Sweden, England.
They only scare people about the virus pandemic but still allow people freely to do what they want without any restrictions (as the time of this writing).

– Group 2 are the stupid nations who do not believe in humanity, who do not believe humans are God, they still believe "human" must obey other deities/gods, or maybe they tried to follow the Bible prophecy, the list of nations is too many like China, Vietnam, Australia, Canada, USA, France, Germany, etc.
They forced people to do this to that with many restrictions from must wear mask, to testing and receive vaccine.

The end result will be very clear: the group 1 will survive while the group 2 nations will 100% going to vanish and disappear.

Why?
Because Gautama Buddha is a clear example of the true human identity is all gods, and not need to "follow, obey" others.

Speaking of society life system evolution, the reason I called it as outdated is because the people who in charge of government do not know what is the divine purpose, what is the ultimate final objective.
They only focus on financial money wealth and matters they can see with their own eyes.
Here including various subject such as "moral", such a "good and bad" as well.

The "gods" who was giving humanity tools such as language, religion, machine, technology has finished their mission and no longer directly help humanity anymore, at least in term of knowledge, wisdom of life and what should do next. Maybe they only can be acted as referee because they do not receive any benefit by telling what human should do anymore.

The sad part is all nation governments do not willing to learn new stuff, do not willing new knowledge of life, they only care about their image, their position and would rather let's the people die than losing control/power.

I was given many opportunity via online internet which is a fair equal chance to all nations but none of them believe or test out me.

If the Gautama Buddha can only directly help a small amount of nation in a small location, then me the Messiah Buddha with the help of "technology" internet able to help all beings all nations no matter where they are. But none of you believe and have faith in me.

The divine power will do everything to "help" the people out of the corrupt government like in many dynasties in the past. They know everything about the corrupt virus pandemic event and now all they do is waiting for me before destroy the stupid beings/governments.

Once the final opportunity from mine is closed after I fully offline and disconnect with you guys, the super mega natural disaster will appear.

If you do not know how to "upgrade" the national government system, I can help with knowledge wisdom and explanation, but only if you guys open your mouth and ask, otherwise, there is no way I can tell what you should do with the outdated system.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Buddha

Original Source:
https://ultimatesavior.wordpress.com
https://finalsavior.livejournal.com
https://finalsavior.forumotion.com
https://finalsavior.aimoo.com
11-09-2021 16:53
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
I can tell by your country "groups" that you never followed what different countries actually did.
The question with the current virus is did someone actually become infected from preparing a recently killed bat for consumption.
The lab in Wuhan had originally reported that someone who worked there had a cut on their hand come into contact with the blood of a bat. They even said they quarantined the person for a few days in which he showed no symptoms.
The reason that lab was researching that bat is because it was from the same cave where the SARS outbreak in 2002 - 2004.
In Asia there is an even deadlier virus that comes from bats. Apparently it kills so quickly that it's not really able to spread. People usually acquire by eating fruit the bat has taken a bite from.
The SARS 2 virus can be eradicated but too many people won't care about something like that happening because they believe the virus has a right to life so won't take basic preventive measures which are known to work. Christians are a group of people while claiming to be Pro Life would not support short term measures which could eradicate the virus.
11-09-2021 21:55
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21612)
James___ wrote:
I can tell by your country "groups" that you never followed what different countries actually did.
The question with the current virus is did someone actually become infected from preparing a recently killed bat for consumption.
The lab in Wuhan had originally reported that someone who worked there had a cut on their hand come into contact with the blood of a bat. They even said they quarantined the person for a few days in which he showed no symptoms.
The reason that lab was researching that bat is because it was from the same cave where the SARS outbreak in 2002 - 2004.
In Asia there is an even deadlier virus that comes from bats. Apparently it kills so quickly that it's not really able to spread. People usually acquire by eating fruit the bat has taken a bite from.
The SARS 2 virus can be eradicated but too many people won't care about something like that happening because they believe the virus has a right to life so won't take basic preventive measures which are known to work. Christians are a group of people while claiming to be Pro Life would not support short term measures which could eradicate the virus.

You are making shit up again, James.
Covid19 does not require blood contact for infection. It is an airborne virus.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-09-2021 23:26
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:

When it goes from a bat to a person, it would require fresh bat blood. This is because the bat that originated the virus did not habitate anywhere near Wuhan where it could've gotten its saliva on food that a person would eat.
12-09-2021 07:29
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
How do you know the bat wasn't a Wuhan local? Just because it's not common, doesn't mean it can't exist. Florida is full of invasive species, people had as 'pets', or were stowaways. We even have colonies of monkeys, which escaped during a hurricane,

Doesn't matter where the lab got the bats. They were deliberately infecting all sorts of animals, studying 'gain of function', which was jumping between species. They liked the covid virus, because it produces variants rapidly. This gave the faster results. It's true, that the Chinese didn't genetically alter a virus, they just cultivated an existing on, and provided the ideal environment, and a large assortment of hosts. It's similar to selective breeding.
14-09-2021 00:28
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
How do you know the bat wasn't a Wuhan local? Just because it's not common, doesn't mean it can't exist. Florida is full of invasive species, people had as 'pets', or were stowaways. We even have colonies of monkeys, which escaped during a hurricane,

Doesn't matter where the lab got the bats. They were deliberately infecting all sorts of animals, studying 'gain of function', which was jumping between species. They liked the covid virus, because it produces variants rapidly. This gave the faster results. It's true, that the Chinese didn't genetically alter a virus, they just cultivated an existing on, and provided the ideal environment, and a large assortment of hosts. It's similar to selective breeding.

How do you know the bat wasn't a Wuhan local?

The cave where the bats dwell that have both the SARS (1,000 miles from Guandong, China)) and the SARS 2 (1,300 miles from Wuhan, China) virus are nowhere near the Yunnan province in China.
Both places have research facilities. In Guandong, it's http://portal.smu.edu.cn/en/info/1091/1044.htm
and in Wuhan it's http://english.whiov.cas.cn/

It's possible that both flu outbreaks are the result of the communist party under funding them. To consider a person eating fruit the bat fed on or that a person was going to consume, it would probably happen closer to the bats.
An example of a flu from bats transferring to people and it's not the first outbreak. With the Nipah virus, there have been previous outbreaks.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nipah-virus-outbreak-india-kerala/
14-09-2021 01:50
(5197)
They eat bats, for Christ's sake... It's not that hard to catch, transport, and breed bats. Florida did some of that for mosquito control experiments. Bats also pollinate fruit bearing plants and trees. The natural habitat may be elsewhere, doesn't mean they could be relocated and cultivated. Specially if that bat species is prized in the market, over local offerings.
14-09-2021 06:31
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
They eat bats, for Christ's sake... It's not that hard to catch, transport, and breed bats. Florida did some of that for mosquito control experiments. Bats also pollinate fruit bearing plants and trees. The natural habitat may be elsewhere, doesn't mean they could be relocated and cultivated. Specially if that bat species is prized in the market, over local offerings.

And in Florida people are paid to catch snakes. Some people get it. Why they get paid because of it.
14-09-2021 07:34
(5197)
People get paid to reduce/eliminate invasive species in a lot of states. Florida's climate is favorable to a lot of people's unwanted 'pets'. Luke most 'civilized' populated areas, the predictor population is often depleted. Sometimes for safety, but most commonly, the predators cut into farm profits. A lot of the reptiles and fish tank animals don't have natural predators here, to control their population.

I don't know a lot about bats, sort of creepy little night-dwellers. rats with wings... But, if there is a food market, it's likely someone will farm the most desired, profitable species, rather than rely on luck, of what they can catch locally, or transporting them long distances, to get the best price.
17-09-2021 02:03
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
And in Florida, it took 6 months for the death toll to go from 30,000 people to 40,000 people. In the last month over 10,000 people have died. At this rate, by the end of January Florida's death toll will be at 100,000 people. And Florida is a red state. This will probably help Democrats in the Midterms.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/news/2021/09/16/covid-19-deaths-more-than-50-000-floridians-have-lost-their-lives/8368201002/?csp=chromepush
17-09-2021 02:40
(5197)
Tourism has been going strong the entire pandemic. Our stats aren't just Florida residents. They include everyone. We have the fewest restrictions and mandates, so a lot of people coming down here. Really surprising we aren't a 'plague' state, and traveling here restricted... Either the pandemic isn't as bad as marketed, or we are doing something incredibly right. Fall is near, and most folks up north will be spending much of their time indoors. Those snow-bound Yankees won't be poking fun at our numbers, but traveling south for some fun in the sun. Which will cause another huge spike in our numbers. We still won't be one of the worst states to be in...

Poor Joe, doesn't look like he's going to reach his goal. Before cola and flu season sets in this year.
17-09-2021 02:56
(21612)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:

When it goes from a bat to a person, it would require fresh bat blood. This is because the bat that originated the virus did not habitate anywhere near Wuhan where it could've gotten its saliva on food that a person would eat.

Covid19 is an airborne virus.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-09-2021 03:11
(21612)
HarveyH55 wrote:
People get paid to reduce/eliminate invasive species in a lot of states. Florida's climate is favorable to a lot of people's unwanted 'pets'. Luke most 'civilized' populated areas, the predictor population is often depleted. Sometimes for safety, but most commonly, the predators cut into farm profits. A lot of the reptiles and fish tank animals don't have natural predators here, to control their population.

I don't know a lot about bats, sort of creepy little night-dwellers. rats with wings... But, if there is a food market, it's likely someone will farm the most desired, profitable species, rather than rely on luck, of what they can catch locally, or transporting them long distances, to get the best price.

Bats are not rodents at all. They are classified in the order of Chiroptera, the only mammals capable of sustained flight. Some are large, they tend to eat fruit. Some are smaller and more maneuverable. They tend to eat bugs. They can be beneficial. Some bite cattle and other mammals for their blood. They can pass disease. They can be a real pest to cattle ranchers.

Some are quite beneficial, providing pollination of plants, and eating bugs.

All bats can carry rabies without showing symptoms (until they die from it). If you get bit by one, get a rabies treatment.

Bats are excellent fliers. Despite their poor eyesight, their hearing and squeals act like a sonar. Using that, they can accurately locate everything very well. They even have been known to negotiate flying through a window fan while it's moving without touching the blades!

Yes, they are nocturnal, hanging in caves or other shelter during the day while they sleep.
They certainly be creepy looking, with their odd faces and large ear trumpets, and they fly at night, when eyesight is next to useless anyway. It's why they are favorite symbol in scary stories and at Halloween.

The Parrot Killer

17-09-2021 03:15
(21612)
James___ wrote:
And in Florida, it took 6 months for the death toll to go from 30,000 people to 40,000 people. In the last month over 10,000 people have died. At this rate, by the end of January Florida's death toll will be at 100,000 people. And Florida is a red state. This will probably help Democrats in the Midterms.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/news/2021/09/16/covid-19-deaths-more-than-50-000-floridians-have-lost-their-lives/8368201002/?csp=chromepush

Making up numbers and using them as data is a fallacy, dude.

The Parrot Killer

17-09-2021 16:37
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:

Using a fallacy inversion does not make a statement true ITN. You simply
took f(x) = x + 1 and then inverted it as if saying
f(x) = 2x - 7 then
y = 2x - 7 and then
x = 2y - 7
And this is because solving for f(x) gives us y and that's all you did. And with
f(x) = x + 1, that's how you factor the y coordinate so if x = 2 then 2 + 1 = 3
and then you'd have point (2, 3) on your graph.
And when considering the difference between the delta variant and the original virus. And with the graph, it starts at 30,000 and increases by 1,600 lives lost per month until the most recent month where it spikes.
Of course, when I am around other people in stores, I will wear a mask. That decreases the risk to myself and to others. Wearing a mask doesn't prevent me from doing anything that I want to do.
Attached image:

17-09-2021 20:44
(21612)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:

And when considering the difference between the delta variant and the original virus. And with the graph, it starts at 30,000 and increases by 1,600 lives lost per month until the most recent month where it spikes.

James___ wrote:
Of course, when I am around other people in stores, I will wear a mask. That decreases the risk to myself and to others. Wearing a mask doesn't prevent me from doing anything that I want to do.

Masks are completely ineffective against a virus. They do absolutely nothing to protect you or anyone else.

I you want to look like an uninformed sheeple dork, that's your business.

The Parrot Killer

17-09-2021 22:46
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
For some reason, Dane County (Madison) is choosing to be mask tyrants. They are the only county in Wisconsin that is mandating masks atm. Milwaukee County, surprisingly, isn't even mandating them.

Our Supreme Court has rejected to hear a case suing Dane County for doing this. The flaky "conservative" justice sided with the installed liberal tyrant justices on this one, so it was rejected 4-3.

Dane County is controlled by communist demons...
Edited on 17-09-2021 22:47
18-09-2021 00:23
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
gfm7175 wrote:
For some reason, Dane County (Madison) is choosing to be mask tyrants. They are the only county in Wisconsin that is mandating masks atm. Milwaukee County, surprisingly, isn't even mandating them.

Our Supreme Court has rejected to hear a case suing Dane County for doing this. The flaky "conservative" justice sided with the installed liberal tyrant justices on this one, so it was rejected 4-3.

I just checked. It was back at the beginning of March when Wisconsin had as many deaths per day as it has lately. Let's say that's 18 per day. Florida has about 335 per day. 18.6 to every 1 in Wisconsin. Florida has 5 times as many deaths per capita.
So if 93 people a day were dying in Wisconsin, we might be having a different discussion. Unfortunately while math might be a cold subject, it does help to understand the difference between what is happening in Wisconsin and what is happening in Florida.

p.s., what does this mean?
Galatians 6:2: "Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ."
18-09-2021 00:28
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14438)
gfm7175 wrote:Dane County is controlled by communist demons...

Attached image:

18-09-2021 00:35
(14438)
James___ wrote:Unfortunately while math might be a cold subject, it does help to understand the difference between what is happening in Wisconsin and what is happening in Florida.

So now you think Wisconsin is a quantum computer or do you think that Florida is just in a different eigenstate?

James___ wrote:p.s., what does this mean?
Galatians 6:2: "Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ."

Paul had a particularly heavy load that day, and he noticed that the Galatians had substantially lighter loads ... so Paul thought he might convince them that "swapping" was the right thing to do. Hey, it was worth a shot!

18-09-2021 01:08
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:Wisconsin is controlled by communist demons...

That's a great picture of GFM and his friends.
Attached image:

Edited on 18-09-2021 01:08
18-09-2021 01:20
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:Unfortunately while math might be a cold subject, it does help to understand the difference between what is happening in Wisconsin and what is happening in Florida.

So now you think Wisconsin is a quantum computer or do you think that Florida is just in a different eigenstate?

What it might show is how the density of population increases the risks associated with the delta variant. An example is that there are 107.3 residents per square mile in Wisconsin. In Florida, it is 404.45. That is 3.8 times more people per square mile in Florida.
Interestingly enough, Florida has 65,500 miles^2 and Wisconsin has 65,750 miles^2. And yet a population density increase of 3.7 allows for an increase in deaths at a ratio of 5 to 1.
Just think, Harvey and GFM are showing that close contact on a regular basis increases the death rate associated with the novel coronavirus.

p.s., from a Florida newspaper, the death toll in Florida is approaching 400 per week. Florida has set a record 5 weeks in a row. It's not easy breaking a record every week but does Florida have the "We Can Do It!!!" mindset to keep being record setters? And this is breaking the records set before a vaccine was available. https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/news/2021/09/17/florida-covid-deaths-record-broken-fifth-week-row/8379115002/?csp=chromepush
Edited on 18-09-2021 01:36
18-09-2021 01:39
(14438)
James___ wrote: Florida has about 335 per day. 18.6 to every 1 in Wisconsin. Florida has 5 times as many deaths per capita.

Attached image:

18-09-2021 02:50
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
It's not the Eigen values (quantum computing) but it is the delta variant.
18-09-2021 15:01
(5197)
Unfortunately for 'science', the population that makes up the various regions are exactly the same. The environmental conditions aren't the same. The political climate is not the same. Florida has about 22 million determinant residents, but we get tourists by the thousands every week, from all over the world. Not all of them are in the country legally either... We get a lot of refugees, and retirees from the northern states, many are elderly or in poor health. They know they don't have many years left... Pre- pandemic, we had about 200,000 deaths every year. There were about 2.4 million deaths in America. I've never been able to get a simple answer, when looking for 2020 fatalities in America, or even just the state of Florida. Google just wants to focus on covid deaths, as do the CDC, and any other site, that would normally just give simple statistics. It's hard to get a direct comparison, when it's always about 'excessive deaths', caused by covid. We are very obviously being lied to, and misled.

Florida had been pushing the use of monoclonal antibodies (Regeneron) since last year, with good results. Past week, King Biden, took control, and cut our supply of the drug in half, in an effort to force more people to get stuck with the useless vaccines. The private business vax mandates, and not restricting therapeutic drugs... How is there no impeachment of this power abusing tyrant? Trump got impeached over making a phone call... Vaccines have documented serious injuries and deaths. The vaccines should be entirely voluntary, not forced on anybody. Florida as well as a few other states, have proven that monoclonal antibodies work well, when used soon after infection is detected. I'm not sure why the vaccines are being pushed so hard. There has got to be something more, than public health concerns, or herd immunity goals. 97% recovery rate, without hospitalization, doesn't require a vaccines, it similar to the common flu strains. We don't know enough about the mRNA vaccines to require everyone to get them. The second dose seems to be where most of the problems are being seen, ruling out past medical issues, genetics. They seem to be backing off on the third shot, booster doses very quickly. Guessing the test run a month ago, wasn't going well.
19-09-2021 17:51
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
It just needs to be accepted that 2 red states have different rates of infections/deaths per capita is the result of population density. There's nothing complicated about it and it doesn't take a long winded explanation to say the data collected by healthcare providers doesn't matter. Why complicate an obvious outcome based on how close people are to each other?
19-09-2021 19:31
(21612)
gfm7175 wrote:

You have a choice. Wear the damn things or do business only with people that don't care about mask mandates. You might have to travel to a free county for a bit.

The Parrot Killer

19-09-2021 19:32
(21612)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

I just checked. It was back at the beginning of March when Wisconsin had as many deaths per day as it has lately. Let's say that's 18 per day. Florida has about 335 per day. 18.6 to every 1 in Wisconsin. Florida has 5 times as many deaths per capita.
So if 93 people a day were dying in Wisconsin, we might be having a different discussion. Unfortunately while math might be a cold subject, it does help to understand the difference between what is happening in Wisconsin and what is happening in Florida.

Covid19 does not kill.
James___ wrote:
p.s., what does this mean?
It means covid19 does not kill.
James___ wrote:

The covid19 panic hoax is not a law of Christ.

The Parrot Killer

19-09-2021 19:34
(21612)
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

What it might show is how the density of population increases the risks associated with the delta variant. An example is that there are 107.3 residents per square mile in Wisconsin. In Florida, it is 404.45. That is 3.8 times more people per square mile in Florida.
Interestingly enough, Florida has 65,500 miles^2 and Wisconsin has 65,750 miles^2. And yet a population density increase of 3.7 allows for an increase in deaths at a ratio of 5 to 1.
Just think, Harvey and GFM are showing that close contact on a regular basis increases the death rate associated with the novel coronavirus.

p.s., from a Florida newspaper, the death toll in Florida is approaching 400 per week. Florida has set a record 5 weeks in a row. It's not easy breaking a record every week but does Florida have the "We Can Do It!!!" mindset to keep being record setters? And this is breaking the records set before a vaccine was available. https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/news/2021/09/17/florida-covid-deaths-record-broken-fifth-week-row/8379115002/?csp=chromepush

Covid19 does not kill. Random numbers are not data.

The Parrot Killer

19-09-2021 19:34
(21612)
James___ wrote:
It's not the Eigen values (quantum computing) but it is the delta variant.

There is no such thing as a 'delta variant'. You can't have a variant of a variant.

The Parrot Killer

19-09-2021 19:45
(21612)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Unfortunately for 'science', the population that makes up the various regions are exactly the same. The environmental conditions aren't the same. The political climate is not the same. Florida has about 22 million determinant residents, but we get tourists by the thousands every week, from all over the world. Not all of them are in the country legally either... We get a lot of refugees, and retirees from the northern states, many are elderly or in poor health. They know they don't have many years left... Pre- pandemic, we had about 200,000 deaths every year. There were about 2.4 million deaths in America. I've never been able to get a simple answer, when looking for 2020 fatalities in America, or even just the state of Florida. Google just wants to focus on covid deaths, as do the CDC, and any other site, that would normally just give simple statistics. It's hard to get a direct comparison, when it's always about 'excessive deaths', caused by covid. We are very obviously being lied to, and misled.

You are being lied to. The number of deaths due to covid19 are completely made up. Covid19 does not kill. NONE of the Covid/SARS series viruses kill. Listing deaths caused by heart disease, pneumonia, old age, cancer, falling off a ladders, etc. as a 'covid death' is lying to you and to the public at large. Falsifying government records like this is a felony in Washington, carrying a 10 year penalty and a $10,000 fine for each occurrence. It is the State government falsifying the records. The CDC and others than obediently copy the manufactured numbers. The States are paid to report high numbers by The Oligarchy. In other words, the States are paid to publish manufactured numbers by the Democrats.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Florida had been pushing the use of monoclonal antibodies (Regeneron) since last year, with good results. Past week, King Biden, took control, and cut our supply of the drug in half, in an effort to force more people to get stuck with the useless vaccines. The private business vax mandates, and not restricting therapeutic drugs... How is there no impeachment of this power abusing tyrant?

Who's going to impeach him? The Wicked Witch of the West?
HarveyH55 wrote:
Trump got impeached over making a phone call...

No, Trump got impeached over pure hatred by the Democrats. The Senate threw it out of course.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Vaccines have documented serious injuries and deaths. The vaccines should be entirely voluntary, not forced on anybody. Florida as well as a few other states, have proven that monoclonal antibodies work well, when used soon after infection is detected. I'm not sure why the vaccines are being pushed so hard. There has got to be something more, than public health concerns, or herd immunity goals. 97% recovery rate, without hospitalization, doesn't require a vaccines, it similar to the common flu strains. We don't know enough about the mRNA vaccines to require everyone to get them. The second dose seems to be where most of the problems are being seen, ruling out past medical issues, genetics. They seem to be backing off on the third shot, booster doses very quickly. Guessing the test run a month ago, wasn't going well.

A Connecticut federal court has decided that the vaccination mandate dictated by Biden's Handlers is unconstitutional.

Biden may be the king, but he is just a puppet dictator.

The Parrot Killer

19-09-2021 19:46
(21612)
James___ wrote:
It just needs to be accepted that 2 red states have different rates of infections/deaths per capita is the result of population density. There's nothing complicated about it and it doesn't take a long winded explanation to say the data collected by healthcare providers doesn't matter. Why complicate an obvious outcome based on how close people are to each other?

States have no color. Covid19 does not kill. The number of infections in any State is unknown.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 19-09-2021 19:46

Join the debate The Virus Pandemic COVID War Is About Society Life System Evolution, Not About Human Health:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
The USA electricity system - Hourly billing.?10802-02-2024 20:52
Would You Join A New Secret Society Help Humans Live To At Least 200 Years And More ?203-01-2024 20:18
Climate Change + Pandemic + Gun Rocket War + Economy Money = Divine World Solution028-12-2023 05:09
FYI, Mental Health014-11-2023 04:20
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact