Remember me
▼ Content

FYI, Mental Health

FYI, Mental Health14-11-2023 04:20
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Mental health professionals will support Alan Bauldree. He has been diagnosed
with a mental health issue. We need to support him. This includes suffering your children to him; But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

And healthcare professionals support him. This creates a problem. I am 100% disabled. His mental illness will not allow me to pursue necessary surgery. He cannot help it if he is unwell. I am to suffer because of that.

Healthcare professionals support him while doctors avoid me. The church supports him while I should serve the church. He made a baby and I wanted to make a baby.
If I have anything to do with things, he will be in a hospital while I consider if America matters.

I have my own life to live and he might show why America is the greatest country in the world. It is because of people like him.
Join the debate FYI, Mental Health:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Basic Mistakes in Math, Just an FYI, 2 x 2 ≠ 4.027-01-2024 19:01
LOL was that a super bimbo demonstrating her only real mental prowess106-09-2023 14:05
If mental illness were defined by a single photo this would be it006-09-2023 13:58
Demokrap senator John Fetterman confined to mental hospital003-03-2023 20:22
The Corona Virus COVID Event Is Not About Health, But About Human Development Evolution126-12-2021 17:10
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact