Remember me
▼ Content

The Ultimate Purpose Of Living Is Know Who You Are & The Source Of All Creation

The Ultimate Purpose Of Living Is Know Who You Are & The Source Of All Creation12-06-2021 13:21
FinalMessiahBuddha
☆☆☆☆☆
(7)
The Ultimate Purpose Of Living Is Know Who You Are & The Source Of All Creation
Source: https://freejoy.aimoo.com

If you wonder what is the purpose of living, purpose of existence, then I will tell you that: you live to know who you are, you live to "trace" the root of your creation.
The ultimate purpose of all species/beings is fully understand the source of all creation they are seeing/feeling everyday.

But most people do not know that.

They do not know that because of they are do not open their mind and not willing to listen from others.
Many was and are chasing for power, energy, wealth, things that they can see with their own eyes.

If you wonder is there any beings have created humans, then the answer is both yes and no.
Most of stupid beings only think one direction, but that is wrong.
You must prepare for both cases if you want to get smarter and find the ultimate purpose of living.
You must able to answer the question of "so what if, then what?" .

You cannot "study", you cannot "remember", you can only "practice".
There is no any school, class can "teach" you about life because each beings have their own kind of "ideal configuration hardware" which only fully known and understand by each being. Thus, only you can build your own personal operating system/software for you to the highest level of life ! Any other beings can only give you suggestions. No matter what you have done to others, only you can save you !

The closest "things" with the source of all creations is sound, words.
If you do not accept that fact then there is no way for you to able to find to source of all creation and your true self.
Unfortunately, all of you are making this mistakes.

You guys are denying me, you guys are laughing at me.
You guys only have plan A but do not have plan B !

I am almost done with your world. There is only few days left till I completely offline and disconnect with your world.
So if any of you do not open your mind, open your mouth then you will going to miss the best chance best opportunity to fully active the Nirvana States which to know to feel the source of all creation, the source of all life.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Buddha
Source: https://freejoy.aimoo.com
12-06-2021 18:35
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Why must there be a purpose for our existence? Life, only lasts a short time, compared to the world around us. If there is some grand purpose, the creator must be disappointed... When I build something, that doesn't work well, or as planned. I'll do what I can to fix it, or scrap or trash. Even when I get what I expected, many things just get put on a shelf, or in a box, abandoned. As I'll move on to another project. Can't imagine a creator, that had specific plans for the lives of the creation. Mostly, just set it motion, and see how it turns out, would be the most interesting, entertaining, without the disappointments. After creating life, what to create next? You put in all the time and effort, you'd think such a creator, would want to start a new, better project. Can't imagine some creator just retiring, sipping beer, and watching.
12-06-2021 21:53
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14421)

HarveyH55 wrote:Why must there be a purpose for our existence?

The purpose of our lives at this point is to save the planet from Climate Change before we reach the tipping point although it might already be too late.

Did you not get the memo?

HarveyH55 wrote: After creating life, what to create next?

Alcohol. I guess wine was first, then beer, ... eventually rum ... for which Coca-Cola had to be next on the list to be created.

This is all pretty straightforward I think. I'm not sure where tequila fits into the fossil record.

HarveyH55 wrote: You put in all the time and effort, you'd think such a creator, would want to start a new, better project.

He might have, somewhere else, seeing as how we have been pretty much exiled to a speck of dust out in the middle of intergalactic nowhere, i.e. to the far end of the universal workbench. We might all be rejects, who knows?

12-06-2021 23:34
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:

HarveyH55 wrote:Why must there be a purpose for our existence?

The purpose of our lives at this point is to save the planet from Climate Change before we reach the tipping point although it might already be too late.

Did you not get the memo?

HarveyH55 wrote: After creating life, what to create next?

Alcohol. I guess wine was first, then beer, ... eventually rum ... for which Coca-Cola had to be next on the list to be created.

This is all pretty straightforward I think. I'm not sure where tequila fits into the fossil record.

HarveyH55 wrote: You put in all the time and effort, you'd think such a creator, would want to start a new, better project.

He might have, somewhere else, seeing as how we have been pretty much exiled to a speck of dust out in the middle of intergalactic nowhere, i.e. to the far end of the universal workbench. We might all be rejects, who knows?

I tend to think such a creation, would be something you just set into motion. The fun would be in seeing how it progresses, eventually turns out.

Florida climate just changed 10-15 minutes ago. Went from hot, sunny, 92 F, to raining (lightly), and it's now 83 F. Praise the lord, for our abundance of man-made CO2. I may have had to dig out a light jacket, or put long pants on... The humidity for the rest of the day is going to suck. Least we don't have to complain about drought. Plenty of fresh water falling from the sky.
13-06-2021 00:08
(14421)

HarveyH55 wrote:I tend to think such a creation, would be something you just set into motion. The fun would be in seeing how it progresses, eventually turns out.

... except this presumes the creator is not omniscient but only a skilled engineer. Just "seeing how it turns out" implies there is no "plan" and thus no "higher purpose" that we serve. If there is no omniscience on the part of the creator then everything is at best "acceptance testing."

HarveyH55 wrote: Florida climate just changed 10-15 minutes ago. Went from hot, sunny, 92 F, to raining (lightly), and it's now 83 F.

At least you know the difference between "Climate" and weather. I'm guessing that you are a Climate Scientist and just haven't let on.

HarveyH55 wrote: Praise the lord, for our abundance of man-made CO2. I may have had to dig out a light jacket, or put long pants on... The humidity for the rest of the day is going to suck.

Since you are a Climate Scientist, you know that without the human activity-formed component of our atospheric CO2, the earth would otherwise be an ice ball ... floating in the grand cosmic Black Russian on the rocks.

HarveyH55 wrote: Plenty of fresh water [i.e. carbonic acid] falling from the sky.

I know, I know, ... causing ocean acidification and causing the heat contained in the atmosphere to be propagated though the equatorial oscillations. I hope our governments can sufficiently tax us before we reach the tipping point, although it might already be too late.

13-06-2021 05:40
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I love the tipping points.Some have happened already and its uncontrollable runaway warming mainly in Texas.Hmmm.Arctic ice has virtually gone.Hmmm.Polar bears are no longer endangered but are extinct.Hmmm.In 22 minutes the Thwaites Glacier will go past a tipping point and be gone by next week.
13-06-2021 06:21
(14421)

duncan61 wrote:In 22 minutes the Thwaites Glacier will go past a tipping point and be gone by next week.

I thought it was already totally melted ... because it had grown too big from massively accelerated ice accumulation. Fortunately James__ clarified that hypermelting from the accelerated ice growth caused the tectonic plate to jettison out of the ground and now there's no place to relocate all of the ice that has melted solid.

Please people, this is simple stuff! How do you not know this?

13-06-2021 09:55
FinalMessiahBuddha
☆☆☆☆☆
(7)
If you wonder why you need purpose of living, then the answer is "to escape" the circle of dead/rebirth, to escape the "slave" system.
Climate Change or Ice Melting only exist in certain being's life.
You are truly living in the matrix just like I have said in one of my previous post.
It all depend on each level "knowledge wisdom" thus lead to different vision of life.
If you use a same time travel machine apply to all kind of different beings, you will get difference result.

You do not need to find purpose of living if you do not want to escape your dead, thus continue live like animal and get abused by others !

Join the debate The Ultimate Purpose Of Living Is Know Who You Are & The Source Of All Creation:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Sustainable diet of oats, lysine, & raw local veg, for ppl in UK127-04-2024 18:25
Purpose of the Internet and Smart Devices?027-01-2024 18:44
None Of You Know The Real Intend, Purpose Of Climate Change Issue On The Media704-12-2023 04:02
The Technology Team & Some Entities Was, Are Preventing The Messiah To Save The World1702-08-2023 06:23
WHEN IS OPEN SOURCE AI NOT OPEN SOURCE AI?4226-07-2023 02:56
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact