Remember me
▼ Content

The collapse

Page 1 of 3123>
The collapse09-09-2022 01:43
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
It has now come to the point that the energy grid of Europe is collapsing. So is the energy grid of the SDTC.

They require electric cars, and now have no place to charge them.

Current state of the SDTC (formerly California):
People are being requested to set their thermostats to 78 deg F to save power.
People are being requested and sometimes forced to turn off their lights, even at night.
People cannot charge their electric car.
Prices are going up, and fast, as supplies rapidly decline.
Businesses and factories are forced to close, due to high energy prices or just plain lack of energy to operate.
Blackouts are widening due to lack of power.
People in the SDTC are now getting gas generators so they can charge their electric car. Even getting the gasoline for the generator is dicey, since the gas station may lose power for their pumps to operate.

...and all in the name of 'saving the planet'.

There's a reason people are fleeing these hellholes.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 09-09-2022 01:45
09-09-2022 05:06
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
Into the Night wrote:It has now come to the point that the energy grid of Europe is collapsing. So is the energy grid of the SDTC.

California doesn't have quite as much to worry about as the rest of Europe insofar as people freezing to death starting in a few months.

My big question is how Russia will fare. I've heard Tucker Carlson assert that Russia is on top of the world with plenty of energy and that they will be fine. I have other sources that paint a very grim picture for Russia this year and I think Tucker is missing some data.

I think many people will have a crappy, or final, winter at Russia's insistance in order to maintain pressure in Ukraine and across Europe. Russia is out to teach Europe a lesson so I think it is somewhat guaranteed to be very bad.

09-09-2022 20:00
(21599)
I would say Tucker Carlson is wrong for the reasons you give.

Russia's picture is no better. Sanctions have put a lot of pressure on their economy already, and by doing this, they are losing any market to sell oil or natural gas to. The oil wells they do have are all they have, and now there is no incentive to develop any more. This further strangles Russia.

They may have oil and natural gas for now, but with very few markets to sell it to, that development is dying. Less money to fund the war. Less money coming into the country. They shot themselves in the foot, and the Russian winter is brutal.

Putin is bogged down in Ukraine, with less resources, and winter is coming.

In Asia or in Europe, it's going to be bad.

The SDTC may be warmer in the winter, but their bad time is now...in the summer. With each passing year, it gets worse and worse. People can die from the high temperatures just as surely as people can die from the cold temperatures Europe and Asia will experience this winter.

In all cases, factories and businesses require energy to function. Those factories and businesses are closing. They can't function. Those that can are relocating. They have to if they want to survive as a business.

This is all caused by the Church of Green and the Church of Global Warming.
Edited on 09-09-2022 20:01
10-09-2022 01:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
It has now come to the point that the energy grid of Europe is collapsing. So is the energy grid of the SDTC.

Current state of the SDTC (formerly California):
People are being requested to set their thermostats to 78 deg F to save power.
People are being requested and sometimes forced to turn off their lights, even at night.
People cannot charge their electric car.
Prices are going up, and fast, as supplies rapidly decline.
Businesses and factories are forced to close, due to high energy prices or just plain lack of energy to operate.
Blackouts are widening due to lack of power.
People in the SDTC are now getting gas generators so they can charge their electric car. Even getting the gasoline for the generator is dicey, since the gas station may lose power for their pumps to operate.

...and all in the name of 'saving the planet'.

NATO countries depending on Russia for their oil are seriously retarded, Trump told Germany that this was going to happen. Yup he did

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 10-09-2022 02:02
10-09-2022 03:14
(14414)
Into the Night wrote:Russia's picture is no better. Sanctions have put a lot of pressure on their economy already, and by doing this, they are losing any market to sell oil or natural gas to.

Russia has a slightly bigger problem. They have no intention of selling the gas they have to their normal customers in Europe. Russia is intent on making them suffer economically and physically.

... but Russia has very few allies and needs to "buy off" countries like China, Iran, Venezuela, etc ... to ensure those countries don't "join in" on the dog pile on Russia. So Russia is using their gas for that purpose. Russia is selling gas very, very cheap ... even taking losses ... just to ensure they stay in the game.

Russia to sell oil, gas at 'any price point' to 'friendly countries': officials

This means that Russia is committed to shutting down Europe, even knowing that it necessarily means cutting off its own income supply.

This tells me that it is going to be worse than bad for Europe and Russia. This tells me that Russia is determined to see it through. What is "it" that they are going to see through? Pain. Death. Ruined economies. Russia has already accepted that this implies disaster for their own people. There is nothing that Europe can do to somehow change Russia's mind except to fully capitulate to Russia.

Of course, without energy, European industry will exhaust existing supplies and come to a halt. Industry will return to manual operation. Factories cannot be easily retooled to run on a different form of energy. It can be done ... just not easily ... and certainly will not occur but to a fraction of factories and equipment.

Get familiar with the words "grinding halt." Unless something drastic changes in Russia, such as a popular uprising or a military revolt (both of which are entirely possible) you can expect a "grinding halt."

Regarding a possible popular uprising, to maximize the chances of such, Europe and other countries are denying tourist visas to Russians. This may sound cold but the coalition against Russia wants Russians to stay and rebel instead of fleeing and not rising up.

VISA DENIED: EUROPE MOVES TO CLOSE ITS DOORS TO RUSSIANS

Regarding a military revolt, Ukraine just might make that happen. Ukraine currently has a lot of outside help ... and that help is aimed at making life totally SUCK for Russian soldiers. Come winter, Russian soldiers will NOT want to be there. You know that Russia will not allow its soldiers to simply leave. Keep your eyes on that situation.

10-09-2022 19:40
(21599)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Russia's picture is no better. Sanctions have put a lot of pressure on their economy already, and by doing this, they are losing any market to sell oil or natural gas to.

Russia has a slightly bigger problem. They have no intention of selling the gas they have to their normal customers in Europe. Russia is intent on making them suffer economically and physically.

... but Russia has very few allies and needs to "buy off" countries like China, Iran, Venezuela, etc ... to ensure those countries don't "join in" on the dog pile on Russia. So Russia is using their gas for that purpose. Russia is selling gas very, very cheap ... even taking losses ... just to ensure they stay in the game.

Russia to sell oil, gas at 'any price point' to 'friendly countries': officials

This means that Russia is committed to shutting down Europe, even knowing that it necessarily means cutting off its own income supply.

This tells me that it is going to be worse than bad for Europe and Russia. This tells me that Russia is determined to see it through. What is "it" that they are going to see through? Pain. Death. Ruined economies. Russia has already accepted that this implies disaster for their own people. There is nothing that Europe can do to somehow change Russia's mind except to fully capitulate to Russia.

Of course, without energy, European industry will exhaust existing supplies and come to a halt. Industry will return to manual operation. Factories cannot be easily retooled to run on a different form of energy. It can be done ... just not easily ... and certainly will not occur but to a fraction of factories and equipment.

Get familiar with the words "grinding halt." Unless something drastic changes in Russia, such as a popular uprising or a military revolt (both of which are entirely possible) you can expect a "grinding halt."

Regarding a possible popular uprising, to maximize the chances of such, Europe and other countries are denying tourist visas to Russians. This may sound cold but the coalition against Russia wants Russians to stay and rebel instead of fleeing and not rising up.

VISA DENIED: EUROPE MOVES TO CLOSE ITS DOORS TO RUSSIANS

Regarding a military revolt, Ukraine just might make that happen. Ukraine currently has a lot of outside help ... and that help is aimed at making life totally SUCK for Russian soldiers. Come winter, Russian soldiers will NOT want to be there. You know that Russia will not allow its soldiers to simply leave. Keep your eyes on that situation.

I agree. It's going to be grim for those soldiers.

It seems the pieces are moving to set the stage for war. Desperate people have nothing to lose.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-09-2022 02:58
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:

I can only assume via their actions that the SDTC's goal is to eliminate, or at the very least significantly decrease, personal vehicular travel. "We don't want them peons moving about freely".

Into the Night wrote:

I thank God that a couple extended family members of mine recently fled the SDTC and came back to Wisconsin. They can see the writing on the wall.
11-09-2022 06:48
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
I think Russia is going to reveal how hypocritical the 'greening', climate-leading countries really are. No way solar panels and windmills replace fossil-fuels. Russia is going to show us what a huge scam it's been. Russia knows they still sell the same volume, to the same countries, no matter what climate propaganda those countries are putting out. Of course, it's mostly a bluff, since all those countries will agree to anything, to avoid the embarrassment. Then again, they have six months condemning the major supplier of there energy needs, knowing that Russia could cut them off at anytime. Pretty sure Russia will own Ukraine soon enough. If Russia faces defeat in Ukraine, they would leave a nasty retreat, that will linger for years. They don't need to launch a nuclear missile, to leave behind an uninhabitable mess. Eventually, Ukraine will grasp the fact they aren't going to win, regardless of how man billions of dollars worth of hardware Biden gifts them. Russia has basically the same, or better. Don't think Russia has deployed their better stuff yet. Seem to be using up their old stuff. Unless they used up their good stuff, showing off in the Middle East.
11-09-2022 16:52
(14414)
HarveyH55 wrote:I think Russia is going to reveal how hypocritical the 'greening', climate-leading countries really are. No way solar panels and windmills replace fossil-fuels. Russia is going to show us what a huge scam it's been.

Europeans aren't very thmart on such matters. Many will "realize" that they took too long to shake their dependence on "fossil fuels" and enabled Russia to ensnare them.

HarveyH55 wrote:Pretty sure Russia will own Ukraine soon enough.

I disagree. It's Russia vs. the world and Russia will lose this one. China, India and Iran, amongst others, are going to bleed Russia dry ($money) while the rest of the world is making life hell for Russians in Ukraine. Russia is in a stupid-bad position; they will certainly make Europe miserable for a while to come but Russia will fail to make Europe capitulate and will fail to take Ukraine.

HarveyH55 wrote:Eventually, Ukraine will grasp the fact they aren't going to win,

Eventually, Russian soldiers will realize Russia isn't going to win and they will mutinee/desert. Just watch the situation come winter, that is if Russia doesn't pull out before then.

NATO will not allow Russia to take Ukraine.

HarveyH55 wrote: Don't think Russia has deployed their better stuff yet.

Russia doesn't have any better stuff to deploy. NATO does.

It will be bad for both Europe and Russia. Russia will not win.

China and India will emerge the winners in all this.

11-09-2022 19:27
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Nobody is stepping in to actually join the fight. Some show support buy donating supplies, like Biden, just not as generous. Defeat, or victory is still up to the Ukraine people, lead by a man, who use to play the piano with his penis, as party of his comedy act. The rest of the world is waiting to see who they will pay for the Ukraine resources, which they are okay with paying either party fighting. Fairly certain Russia had hope to just whip the Ukrainians into submission, and be hand all of Ukraine, as was done with Crimea. The didn't really want massive death and destruction. They wanted to keep the country mostly intact, and populated with eager, loyal workers. Rebuilding takes time, and resources. Don't think Russia has gotten down and dirty yet. And yeah, Russia does have better weapons, probably quite a few that are frowned upon, considered 'illegal'. Not to mention the nukes. Even if they went with convention warheads, on long-range missiles, they could change the course quickly.

I don't think most countries are loving Ukraine, as much as the propaganda leads us to believe. Ukraine has existed, do to the generous charity of the US, and several other countries. It's been an investment, in hopes of securing cheap resources, and controlling what other, less friendly countries can get. As Ukraine started to prosper a little, they a more reluctant to be any other country's 'bitch', and not following the previous arrangements, for the charity support. Not as submissive, or desperate anymore. After the war, if Ukraine wins, they are back to being a submissive bitch, until they rebuild and recover. Most of the donor countries have their own problem, to keep financial supporting Ukraine, which will likely continue to seek independence from their liberal masters.
If other countries were dependent on Ukraine victory, they would be more involved. Regardless of the victor, the stay mostly out of it, they still get to buy the resources they need. Ukraine, Russia, doesn't matter that much to them, just business.
11-09-2022 19:33
(21599)
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

I can only assume via their actions that the SDTC's goal is to eliminate, or at the very least significantly decrease, personal vehicular travel. "We don't want them peons moving about freely".

Into the Night wrote:

I thank God that a couple extended family members of mine recently fled the SDTC and came back to Wisconsin. They can see the writing on the wall.

I'm glad they got out. Unfortunately, since there is no border wall between the SDTC and the States of America, there's a lot of immigrants fleeing the SDTC and causing problems in the States.

The Parrot Killer

11-09-2022 19:41
(21599)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I think Russia is going to reveal how hypocritical the 'greening', climate-leading countries really are. No way solar panels and windmills replace fossil-fuels. Russia is going to show us what a huge scam it's been. Russia knows they still sell the same volume, to the same countries, no matter what climate propaganda those countries are putting out.

Russia is not selling the same volume or to the same countries.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Of course, it's mostly a bluff, since all those countries will agree to anything, to avoid the embarrassment.

European countries can no longer buy Russian natural gas.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Then again, they have six months condemning the major supplier of there energy needs, knowing that Russia could cut them off at anytime.

Russia has ALREADY CUT THEM OFF.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Pretty sure Russia will own Ukraine soon enough.

Not of Ukraine as anything to say about it.
HarveyH55 wrote:
If Russia faces defeat in Ukraine, they would leave a nasty retreat, that will linger for years.

A very real possibility. Ukraine is not just Ukraine. Alliances have formed to defend it.
HarveyH55 wrote:
They don't need to launch a nuclear missile, to leave behind an uninhabitable mess.

There is this thing after a war...called rebuilding.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Eventually, Ukraine will grasp the fact they aren't going to win, regardless of how man billions of dollars worth of hardware Biden gifts them.

Biden hasn't gifted them much of anything.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Russia has basically the same, or better.

No. Else Russia would've attacked the United States years ago.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Don't think Russia has deployed their better stuff yet. Seem to be using up their old stuff. Unless they used up their good stuff, showing off in the Middle East.

It's not about 'better stuff'.

The Parrot Killer

11-09-2022 19:55
(21599)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Nobody is stepping in to actually join the fight. Some show support buy donating supplies, like Biden, just not as generous. Defeat, or victory is still up to the Ukraine people, lead by a man, who use to play the piano with his penis, as party of his comedy act. The rest of the world is waiting to see who they will pay for the Ukraine resources, which they are okay with paying either party fighting. Fairly certain Russia had hope to just whip the Ukrainians into submission, and be hand all of Ukraine, as was done with Crimea. The didn't really want massive death and destruction. They wanted to keep the country mostly intact, and populated with eager, loyal workers. Rebuilding takes time, and resources. Don't think Russia has gotten down and dirty yet. And yeah, Russia does have better weapons, probably quite a few that are frowned upon, considered 'illegal'. Not to mention the nukes. Even if they went with convention warheads, on long-range missiles, they could change the course quickly.

I don't think most countries are loving Ukraine, as much as the propaganda leads us to believe. Ukraine has existed, do to the generous charity of the US, and several other countries. It's been an investment, in hopes of securing cheap resources, and controlling what other, less friendly countries can get. As Ukraine started to prosper a little, they a more reluctant to be any other country's 'bitch', and not following the previous arrangements, for the charity support. Not as submissive, or desperate anymore. After the war, if Ukraine wins, they are back to being a submissive bitch, until they rebuild and recover. Most of the donor countries have their own problem, to keep financial supporting Ukraine, which will likely continue to seek independence from their liberal masters.
If other countries were dependent on Ukraine victory, they would be more involved. Regardless of the victor, the stay mostly out of it, they still get to buy the resources they need. Ukraine, Russia, doesn't matter that much to them, just business.

For some reason, you figure Ukraine is the deciding theater in the war. It isn't.
For some reason, you figure Ukraine is an easy pushover. Russia is finding out it isn't...and winter is coming. Those Russian soldiers are going to have to fight a war far from home in winter, and for what?

The problem is not Ukraine. The problem is Europe with little energy, and the skyrocketing energy prices forcing factories and businesses to close. Europe did it to itself, chasing solar and wind.

The SDTC is in the same boat. Like Europe, it has shutdown and even dismantled it's power plants to chase solar and wind power (which is not enough, and is the most expensive and 2nd most expensive methods of producing power). It's piddle power. Factories and businesses are no longer able to function with any reliability. Quite a few have fled the SDTC. They've had to.

Europe has no way to heat their homes through winter without chopping wood (and there isn't a lot of that, and many have no fireplaces or stoves to burn it in!). Food is scarce, again because of Church of Green bullshit attacking farmers. It's not just a few bare shelves like we see here. It is NOTHING on the shelves.

People are going to die. Desperation will be widespread. That kind of desperation will lead to internal strife and war. Some of it has already taken place.

The Parrot Killer

11-09-2022 20:56
(14414)
HarveyH55 wrote:Nobody is stepping in to actually join the fight.

They have already stepped in. Nobody is going to allow Russia to take Ukraine.

Nobody but Ukraine has, as of yet, sent in uniformed soldiers to fight. That is true. However, European militaries are ready to do so if and when necessary. However the support of which I speak that Ukraine is receiving is flowing in directly to the Ukraine military, both material and intelligence.

I'm telling you, Russia is in a bad situation in Ukraine. Russian Generals in Ukraine, who were certain that they were undertaking a 3-day operation to roll in and seize Ukraine, have long since been asking if they can just retreat and execute the annexation at a later date once they have planned it out a bit better, knowing what they now know.

Of course they were not permitted to retreat. Now the Russian military does not want to be there. Wait until winter arrives and Ukraine's allies spring their special plans to totally F with Russia's military. They want to put that into effect around the time that their plans to foment uprisings back at home come to fruition. Russia is going to get reamed if they are still going at it. Their economy and their monetary supply is rapidly draining away. Bad things are coming for Ivan.

HarveyH55 wrote: Don't think Russia has gotten down and dirty yet.

Yes. It was called the invasion. It's how Hitler started, but in Poland.

HarveyH55 wrote:I don't think most countries are loving Ukraine, as much as the propaganda leads us to believe.

Nobody really loves Ukraine. Everybody is aghast at Russia's aggression and brazen determination to forcibly control Europe. Rushing to Ukraine's aid is purely incidental. This is about thwarting Russia. As Into the Night has mentioned, Russia has already cut off the gas to Europe, and not because of a payment dispute. Russia's energy delivery has been weaponized.

HarveyH55 wrote:If other countries were dependent on Ukraine victory, they would be more involved.

They are involved, and they aren't dependent on a Ukraine victory but on a Russia defeat.

12-09-2022 16:35
(14414)
Now we get to pull in crypto.

The collapse in Europe is making crypto skyrocket. Europeans are scrambling to ditch their money into crypto, just to get it out of European currencies which have been dropping like Safemoon (well, not quite as much) relatively to the US Dollar.

Note: The values of European currencies have also been experiencing jitter as Europeans first try shifting their money from one European currency to a different one they speculate, for some reason, will fare well in all of this.

Euro to the US Dollar:

Euro on 30 APR 2022: $1.080801
Euro on 31 MAY 2022: $1.057227
Euro on 30 JUN 2022: $1.056715
Euro on 31 JUL 2022: $1.019149
Euro on 31 AUG 2022: $1.011835
Euro on 11 SEP 2022: $0.999665

British Pound to the US Dollar:

GBP on 15 MAR 2022: $ 1.3088
GBP on 15 APR 2022: $ 1.3080
GBP on 16 MAY 2022: $ 1.2330
GBP on 15 JUN 2022: $ 1.2206
GBP on 15 JUL 2022: $ 1.1875
GBP on 15 AUG 2022: $ 1.2050
GBP on 12 SEP 2022: $ 1.1692

Swiss Franc to the US Dollar:

CHF on 01 MAR 2022: $ 1.0929
CHF on 01 APR 2022: $ 1.0850
CHF on 01 MAY 2022: $ 1.0305
CHF on 01 JUN 2022: $ 1.0353
CHF on 01 JUL 2022: $ 1.0372
CHF on 01 AUG 2022: $ 1.0469
CHF on 01 SEP 2022: $ 1.0263

Xadoman, duncan, now is the time to buy crypto. They are all shooting up across the board, benefitting from the ill economic foreboding facing Europe, which is dropping the value of European currencies. The world knows what's coming.
13-09-2022 18:28
(14414)
I read the following on the internet, so it must be true:

Columnist Julia Davis tweeted: Life comes at you fast: pundits on Russian TV realize that their military is failing and their country is in trouble. They are starting to play the blame game. Some of them finally understand that their genocidal denial of the Ukrainian identity isn't working in Russia's favor.

Watch this roundup of clips, [video clips removed] featuring panicked Kremlin propagandists on several state TV programs, discussing impressive gains by Ukraine's Armed Forces in reclaiming control over Ukrainian territory.

The Kremlin on Tuesday said that there was no discussion of a nationwide mobilisation to bolster the country's military campaign in Ukraine, days after a surprise Ukrainian offensive forced Russia from almost all of Kharkiv region.
20-09-2022 21:41
(14414)
Euro to the US Dollar:

Euro on 11 SEP 2022: $ 0.999665
Euro on 20 SEP 2022: $ 0.996500

GBP on 20 SEP 2022: $ 1.1368

CHF on 20 SEP 2022: $ 1.0371 (strengthened somewhat)

Russian Ruble to the US Dollar:

GBP on 31 AUG 2022: $ 0.01676
GBP on 20 SEP 2022: $ 0.01662
23-09-2022 22:39
(21599)
IBdaMann wrote:
Euro to the US Dollar:

Euro on 11 SEP 2022: $ 0.999665
Euro on 20 SEP 2022: $ 0.996500

CHF on 20 SEP 2022: $ 1.0371 (strengthened somewhat)

Russian Ruble to the US Dollar:

GBP on 31 AUG 2022: $ 0.01676
GBP on 20 SEP 2022: $ 0.01662

Let's not turn this into a copy of the crypto thread.

The Parrot Killer

23-09-2022 22:43
(21599)
Things aren't going so well for Russia.

A military draft has started. People are fleeing towns into the countryside to escape the draft police. The effort in Ukraine is failing as nations are allying together to defend it.

Now Putin has declared that nuclear war is coming. Whether it's just another bluff or not is immaterial. Anyone making a statement like this is getting desperate.
23-09-2022 23:06
(21599)
Seems the high prices of energy aren't just limited to Europe either. The New England area energy prices are rising pretty fast too, more from the rabid inflation hitting America right now, but of course following the 'green energy' fiasco didn't help.

And winter is coming. Gets pretty cold in New England.
Edited on 23-09-2022 23:07
23-09-2022 23:12
(21599)
The difficulties with automotive manufacturing are getting worse. A lot of automobiles waiting for chips from Taiwan are just sitting around being parked wherever the manufactures can find space to park them. Waiting lists for new cars is getting longer and longer too.

Stock electronics parts aren't so bad, but the custom chips tend to come from Taiwan since that is their big specialty. This shortage is hitting everybody from Nintendo to Ford.
24-09-2022 03:23
(14414)
Cross-posted from the Danish mirror site, KlimaDebat.dk

John Niclasen skrev:I fortsættelse af Elpriser pr. time seneste 10 dage 05-09-2022 12:41

Igår, torsdag, ved 19-tiden nåede prisen på elektricitet i Danmark op på 600 Euro/MWh, hvilket svarer til 4,46 danske kroner pr. KWh før moms, transport og afgift til staten.

w> 600 * 7.4365 / 1000== 4.4619

Det slår ikke helt prisen omkring 1-Sep-2022, som nåede over 750 Euro/MWh, men det er deroppe af.

Kilde: Nord Pool

translation:

John Niclasen wrote:In continuation of Electricity prices per hour last 10 days 05-09-2022 12:41 Yesterday, Thursday, at 7 p.m., the price of electricity in Denmark reached 600 Euro/MWh, which corresponds to 4.46 Danish kroner per kWh before VAT, transport and tax to the state.
w> 600 * 7.4365 / 1000== 4.4619
That doesn't quite beat the price around 1-Sep-2022, which reached over 750 Euro/MWh, but it's up there. Source: Nord Pool

24-09-2022 04:38
(14414)
Who remembers from Ancient Civilizations what happened to Caligula?

Is Putin repeating the drama? Let's analyze:

1. Russia is getting their asses handed to them in Ukraine, winter is around the corner and Russian soldiers are deserting, even abandoning equipment right in the field.

2. The population is fleeing Russia.

3. While the population attempts to flee, Putin has the police rounding them up for conscripted military service ... and winter is just around the corner.

4. If Putin had any allies, they've been mysteriously dying, all of a sudden.

5. Putin completely shut off all gas to its biggest customer, Germany and shut down Russia's primary income supply.

The question we should ask ourselves is WWPGD? What would the Praetorian Guard do?

Are Putin's days numbered?

24-09-2022 04:49
(14414)
Does anyone remember the stolen elections in the United States and Peru?

Guess what?

Russia is holding "referendums" in the Ukraine republics of Donetsk People's Republic and Luhansk People's Republic, in order to offer them the chance to become part of Russia. How do you think that "vote" will go? Unanimous, perhaps? I believe Russia is going to oversee the voting to ensure Ukranians are not bullied and intimidated by "fanatical Ukranian loyalists." Russia, being a neutral, outside observer might actually perform the vote-counting.
24-09-2022 19:08
(21599)
IBdaMann wrote:
Does anyone remember the stolen elections in the United States and Peru?

Guess what?

Russia is holding "referendums" in the Ukraine republics of Donetsk People's Republic and Luhansk People's Republic, in order to offer them the chance to become part of Russia. How do you think that "vote" will go? Unanimous, perhaps? I believe Russia is going to oversee the voting to ensure Ukranians are not bullied and intimidated by "fanatical Ukranian loyalists." Russia, being a neutral, outside observer might actually perform the vote-counting.

Sham 'elections' are commonly held in dictatorships and oligarchies. It's an effort to flap their own ego and to try to garner support of the people (which always have the power to overthrow said dictator or oligarchy in the end).

The vote in Ukraine has already occurred. The people have decided to defend their homes and their country. That's why their shooting back.

But of course, Putin still thinks he is in charge of the situation.

In the United States, the State legislatures choose the electors for the electoral college, not Congress or the President or any court. These legislatures are the ONLY ones that can certify any vote for President...not any part of the executive branch or any election official.

Since at least seven States never chose any electors, there was no election in 2020 for President.

What will the November election bring? Will it be another sham? Are we going to see the same last minute swing by Democrats in after hours counting? Are we going to see more ballot stuffing?

It's already happened in the SDTC just last year when an overwhelming recall vote AGAIN changed at the last minute in favor of King Newsom. Another sham...created by Democrats.

Ever wonder why so many people are fleeing the SDTC now?

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 24-09-2022 19:16
25-09-2022 02:19
(14414)
The spike in energy prices in Europe is causing farmers to cut production because they cannot afford the upfront costs to cultivate the entire crop(s).
27-09-2022 23:49
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
As sad as the situation is, I find it humorous to see even the likes of the green party in Germany scrambling to secure natural gas contracts ahead of the coming winter. It's as if they figured out their very lives depend on those evil hydrocarbons.

Maybe some good has come from the Russia situation?
28-09-2022 00:39
(21599)
IBdaMann wrote:
The spike in energy prices in Europe is causing farmers to cut production because they cannot afford the upfront costs to cultivate the entire crop(s).

They also can't get fertilizer, due to the Church of Green interference and government mandates. They have to use whatever shit they can find...not enough.

Famines are sure to follow.

The Parrot Killer

28-09-2022 02:50
(14414)
For that one eye that we are keeping on Ukraine because winter is around the corner, I want everyone to have a basic idea of the geographical situation. The southern tip of Ukraine is right around the southern State line of North Dakota. The northern tip of Ukraine is about a third of the way up Seskatchewan. All of the fighting is in the lower part of Ukraine, in Crimea, which corresponds very closely to North Dakota, whereas Kyev is well on up into Canada.

Let's just keep that in mind starting in another month.
28-09-2022 03:07
(14414)
Into the Night wrote:Let's not turn this into a copy of the crypto thread.

I hear you. Please realize that this is a big deal. European currencies are effectively collapsing before our eyes. It is not hyperinflation but we are seeing the inevitable signs of major problems.

GBP one year ago *: $1.41
GBP on 27 SEP 2022: $1.07262
28-09-2022 05:31
(21599)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Let's not turn this into a copy of the crypto thread.

I hear you. Please realize that this is a big deal. European currencies are effectively collapsing before our eyes. It is not hyperinflation but we are seeing the inevitable signs of major problems.

GBP one year ago *: $1.41
GBP on 27 SEP 2022: $1.07262

The point has already been made. You do not need to keep listing numbers here. Anyone that wants to can go look them up.

The Parrot Killer

09-10-2022 19:07
(14414)
The war effort is devolving for Russia. Glance at the first couple of paragraphs and know that this article is a serious downplay of events. Ukraine, with lots of help, is crushing Russia, not by fighting toe-to-toe, but by cutting off Russia's supply lines, logistical resources and avenues of retreat. Russian military are abandoning equipment and fleeing. Zelenskyy dealt a death blow to the Russian effort by promising defectors food and a new set of civilian clothes. Read the first part of the article.

Which brings us to Russia. The country is emptying out. The productive members driving the economy are fleeing or have already fled. Notice the lack of traffic on the inbound lane.

Putin has halted all income from their primary business and is incurring losses instead. Russia's GDP is substantially in the negatives. Ukraine is a lost cause; the military is fleeing and/or defecting. Russia is not merely conscripting the remaining population into military service; Russia is rounding up the population and impressing them into service ... with no training.

... and winter draweth nigh.

This means that Russian oligarchs, the Duma, military generals and other Russians of power, need to make a decision. Putin alone is responsible for all of this. Putin is obviously in a desperate situation. Putin has had his diplomats use the "N" word ("Nuclear").

Will Putin be assassinated? This includes "mysterious disappearance", "tragic accident", "sudden heart failure", "COVID death", "tripping and falling into a cement mixer", "getting a hand stuck while cleaning a pool drain ... while the pool is still full", and other life-shortening possibilities. This author believes Putin will simply resign.
Edited on 09-10-2022 19:14
09-10-2022 19:35
(21599)
IBdaMann wrote:
The war effort is devolving for Russia. Glance at the first couple of paragraphs and know that this article is a serious downplay of events. Ukraine, with lots of help, is crushing Russia, not by fighting toe-to-toe, but by cutting off Russia's supply lines, logistical resources and avenues of retreat. Russian military are abandoning equipment and fleeing. Zelenskyy dealt a death blow to the Russian effort by promising defectors food and a new set of civilian clothes. Read the first part of the article.

Which brings us to Russia. The country is emptying out. The productive members driving the economy are fleeing or have already fled. Notice the lack of traffic on the inbound lane.

Putin has halted all income from their primary business and is incurring losses instead. Russia's GDP is substantially in the negatives. Ukraine is a lost cause; the military is fleeing and/or defecting. Russia is not merely conscripting the remaining population into military service; Russia is rounding up the population and impressing them into service ... with no training.

This means that Russian oligarchs, the Duma, military generals and other Russians of power, need to make a decision. Putin alone is responsible for all of this. Putin is obviously in a desperate situation. Putin has had his diplomats use the "N" word ("Nuclear").

Will Putin be assassinated? This includes "mysterious disappearance", "tragic accident", "sudden heart failure", "COVID death", "tripping and falling into a cement mixer", "getting a hand stuck while cleaning a pool drain ... while the pool is still full", and other life-shortening possibilities. This author believes Putin will simply resign.

The Russian-Crimean bridge was recently bombed as well. The only connection between Russia and Crimea (which crosses the Sea of Asov). Crimea is part of Ukraine.

I agree. Things don't look so good for Putin.

The Parrot Killer

10-10-2022 17:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The Russian-Crimean bridge was recently bombed as well. The only connection between Russia and Crimea (which crosses the Sea of Asov). Crimea is part of Ukraine.

I agree. Things don't look so good for Putin.

LOL is the **** running the Ukraine still letting Russian oil flow thru the Ukraine to fund Russia? LOL again I would have taken out every bridge and road into Russia within 24 hours, so why didn't Zelenski the Nazi running the Ukraine do that?

YAWN

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

10-10-2022 18:52
(14414)
Swan wrote:LOL is the **** running the Ukraine still letting Russian oil flow thru the Ukraine to fund Russia?

There is no oil flowing through Ukraine.

Swan wrote:LOL again I would have taken out every bridge and road into Russia within 24 hours, so why didn't Zelenski the Nazi running the Ukraine do that?

There were these things in the way but I forgot what they're called.

Oh yeah, I remember now. They're called "Russian soldiers", at least colloquially.

It would appear that you are falling behind the power curve. Ukraine forces have already cut off most of Russia's escape routes and have them surrounded (for the most part). Russian forces cannot be resupplied. They don't have food. They have precious little ammunition remaining on hand. Soldiers are taking Zelenskyy up on his offer of Ukraine citizenship to defect/desert.

Russia doesn't appear to have any path to victory, ... or even to retreat. Ukraine can just let them all desert. Any that are still around in a month will just surrender before starving or freezing to death.

Oh, by the way, none of the Russian military in Ukraine wanted to be there in the first place and it was against their contracts to be deployed outside of Russia. They will not fight when winter comes. This invasion is almost over.
10-10-2022 21:13
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
"Russia doesn't appear to have any path to victory, ... or even to retreat. Ukraine can just let them all desert. Any that are still around in a month will just surrender before starving or freezing to death."

Russia has a lot of firepower to choose before going nuclear.

Here is how Mr Buratino presents his business card:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPs226T2XHg&ab_channel=EssentialRC

Meet the "Father of all bombs":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_iEXyqItDw&ab_channel=Sploid

"The FOAB is actually slightly more powerful then the Hiroshima bomb but still has nothing on modern nukes"

Ukrainians will have no electricity and gas and they will starve and freeze to deaths eventually. Putin has enough firepower to continue the war for years.
10-10-2022 21:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL is the **** running the Ukraine still letting Russian oil flow thru the Ukraine to fund Russia?

Swan wrote:LOL again I would have taken out every bridge and road into Russia within 24 hours, so why didn't Zelenski the Nazi running the Ukraine do that?

There were these things in the way but I forgot what they're called.

Oh yeah, I remember now. They're called "Russian soldiers", at least colloquially.

It would appear that you are falling behind the power curve. Ukraine forces have already cut off most of Russia's escape routes and have them surrounded (for the most part). Russian forces cannot be resupplied. They don't have food. They have precious little ammunition remaining on hand. Soldiers are taking Zelenskyy up on his offer of Ukraine citizenship to defect/desert.

Russia doesn't appear to have any path to victory, ... or even to retreat. Ukraine can just let them all desert. Any that are still around in a month will just surrender before starving or freezing to death.

Oh, by the way, none of the Russian military in Ukraine wanted to be there in the first place and it was against their contracts to be deployed outside of Russia. They will not fight when winter comes. This invasion is almost over.

LOL the fact is that Zelenski is a Nazi who is allowing RUSSIAN gas to flow thru the Ukraine to Europe, and Putin uses the money to destroy the Ukraine. Zelenski's own people should blow this bastards brains out.

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/russian-gas-flows-eu-via-ukraine-remain-stable-nord-stream-stays-shut-2022-09-06/

LONDON, Sept 6 (Reuters) - Flows of Russian gas to Europe via Ukraine were stable on Tuesday morning, while the Nord Stream 1 pipeline from Russia to Germany remained shut and eastbound gas flows via the Yamal-Europe pipeline to Poland from Germany continued at low levels.

Russian flows of gas via the Nord Stream 1 pipeline, which runs under the Baltic Sea to Germany, remained at zero on Tuesday after Russia scrapped a Saturday deadline to resume flows following maintenance.

The pipeline historically supplied about a third of the gas exported by Russia to Europe but was running at only 20% of capacity before the outage last week.

Russian gas flows to Europe via Ukraine remained steady.

Nominations for Russian gas flows into Slovakia from Ukraine via the Velke Kapusany border point were about 36.7 million cubic metres (mcm) per day for Tuesday, little changed from the previous day, data from the Ukrainian transmission system operator showed.

Yawn if you were any stupider you would be a nail

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 10-10-2022 22:22
11-10-2022 00:15
(21599)
IBdaMann wrote:

It's sourced from the ice age in Russia, and passes through Ukraine using quantum entanglement. No one even knows it was there except for a certain flea he speaks for with a PhD that can travel everywhere at once.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 11-10-2022 00:19
11-10-2022 00:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

It's sourced from the ice age in Russia, and passes through Ukraine using quantum entanglement. No one even knows it was there except for a certain flea he speaks for with a PhD that can travel everywhere at once.

Why do you change your name?

Oh silly me, schizzos like you do that all the time

ULTRA MAGA

11-10-2022 02:17
(14414)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Oh, *that* oil. Yes, I often miss it because it is, you know, traveling faster than the speed of light. You, on the other hand, are fairly astute in such matters and are not often fooled.

Good catch. Thank you.

I just read how Putin plans on winning. He is going to execute the Swan maneuver whereby he teleports all his forces back to the last ice age where/when there isn't any Ukraine military opposition. Putin plans on steamrolling over those moraine-producing glaciers without breaking a sweat, and his officers can gather up any Apple stock that might be laying around. Once Putin secures all of the future Ukraine provinces, he can hold a vote before there are any people there to cast ballots. There won't be anything anyone can do to stop him. It's the perfect plan.

Of course, this prompted the UN to debate whether the ice age contained periods of Global Warming caused by caveman activity that melted all the ice, and whether conservative cavemen and their GREED are to blame or whether it was entirely due to natural Climate variation.

p.s. - Swan is totally correct. I have seen the quantumly entangled flea that understands the purpose of a computer. It was bifuracted, in two places at the same time, and definitely not amphibious ... and it was stationary beyond the speed of light in its non-amphibiousness. You can only see it if you look directly at it.

Attached image:

Page 1 of 3123>

Join the debate The collapse:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Bridge Collapse..........629-03-2024 09:04
Only The Old Religions Can Save This Civilization From Total Collapse Destruction003-11-2023 02:36
Tom Brady lost $30 million after FTX crypto collapse. Too bad307-09-2023 15:54
The Origin Of NCOV COVID Is Come From Some Deities To Slow Down The Collapse Of This Civilization019-07-2021 15:14
The Only Solution To Save This Civilization From Collapse Is My New Additional Financial System313-07-2021 16:31
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact