The collapse

Page 2 of 3<123>
11-10-2022 02:21
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL is the **** running the Ukraine still letting Russian oil flow thru the Ukraine to fund Russia?

There is no oil flowing through Ukraine.

It's sourced from the ice age in Russia, and passes through Ukraine using quantum entanglement. No one even knows it was there except for a certain flea he speaks for with a PhD that can travel everywhere at once.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
11-10-2022 02:32
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL is the **** running the Ukraine still letting Russian oil flow thru the Ukraine to fund Russia?

It's sourced from the ice age in Russia, and passes through Ukraine using quantum entanglement. No one even knows it was there except for a certain flea he speaks for with a PhD that can travel everywhere at once.

Oh, *that* oil. Yes, I often miss it because it is, you know, traveling faster than the speed of light. You, on the other hand, are fairly astute in such matters and are not often fooled.

Good catch. Thank you.

I just read how Putin plans on winning. He is going to execute the Swan maneuver whereby he teleports all his forces back to the last ice age where/when there isn't any Ukraine military opposition. Putin plans on steamrolling over those moraine-producing glaciers without breaking a sweat, and his officers can gather up any Apple stock that might be laying around. Once Putin secures all of the future Ukraine provinces, he can hold a vote before there are any people there to cast ballots. There won't be anything anyone can do to stop him. It's the perfect plan.

Of course, this prompted the UN to debate whether the ice age contained periods of Global Warming caused by caveman activity that melted all the ice, and whether conservative cavemen and their GREED are to blame or whether it was entirely due to natural Climate variation.

p.s. - Swan is totally correct. I have seen the quantumly entangled flea that understands the purpose of a computer. It was bifuracted, in two places at the same time, and definitely not amphibious ... and it was stationary beyond the speed of light in its non-amphibiousness. You can only see it if you look directly at it.

Will there be a cold Coors for those Russian Moraine Riders?
If so I'd like to buy up some stock before they roll. You think I could purchase at ice age pricing since it is clearly entangled and here and there and now and then?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
11-10-2022 03:41
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Oh, *that* oil. Yes, I often miss it because it is, you know, traveling faster than the speed of light. You, on the other hand, are fairly astute in such matters and are not often fooled.

Good catch. Thank you.

I just read how Putin plans on winning. He is going to execute the Swan maneuver whereby he teleports all his forces back to the last ice age where/when there isn't any Ukraine military opposition. Putin plans on steamrolling over those moraine-producing glaciers without breaking a sweat, and his officers can gather up any Apple stock that might be laying around. Once Putin secures all of the future Ukraine provinces, he can hold a vote before there are any people there to cast ballots. There won't be anything anyone can do to stop him. It's the perfect plan.

Of course, this prompted the UN to debate whether the ice age contained periods of Global Warming caused by caveman activity that melted all the ice, and whether conservative cavemen and their GREED are to blame or whether it was entirely due to natural Climate variation.

p.s. - Swan is totally correct. I have seen the quantumly entangled flea that understands the purpose of a computer. It was bifuracted, in two places at the same time, and definitely not amphibious ... and it was stationary beyond the speed of light in its non-amphibiousness. You can only see it if you look directly at it.

Will there be a cold Coors for those Russian Moraine Riders?
If so I'd like to buy up some stock before they roll. You think I could purchase at ice age pricing since it is clearly entangled and here and there and now and then?

Oh, those Ruskies definitely like'em cold. They definitely NEED'em cold. But being a moraine jockey is tiring work, especially if you have to bike by them every day.

If you need to stock up, I can get you special Pete Rogers pricing whereby you buy in your preferred tense, and if you work it correctly, you can get away with continually purchasing a bulk order that you never purchased.

That's the best I can do for you.
11-10-2022 14:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Good catch. Thank you.

LOL you own your BS and I own the stock.

Yawning

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
11-10-2022 18:17
(14389)
Swan wrote:LOL you own your BS ...

No, I own you.

Swan wrote: ... and I own the stock.

No, you own the BS. I presume you use it to fertilize your garden.
11-10-2022 20:04
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Why do you change your name?

Oh silly me, schizzos like you do that all the time

Everyone is a sock, dude. Remember that.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-10-2022 20:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Why do you change your name?

Oh silly me, schizzos like you do that all the time

Everyone is a sock, dude. Remember that.

Your problem is that you sincerely believe that your stamp of approval is required for any science to be real. Well son I hate to break it to you but, neither I nor anyone else needs your sad sack of approval to say or do anything. I say what I choose when I choose and no one can stop me nor as said do I need approval from a government twat like you.

Silly

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

11-10-2022 20:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
IBdaMann wrote:

No, I own you.

Your problem is that you sincerely believe that your stamp of approval is required for any science to be real. Well son I hate to break it to you but, neither I nor anyone else needs your sad sack of approval to say or do anything. I say what I choose when I choose and no one can stop me nor as said do I need approval from a government twat like you.

Silly

ULTRA MAGA

11-10-2022 21:16
(14389)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

No, I own you.

[incoherent non-answer deleted]

Your garden is adequately fertilized, yes?

11-10-2022 22:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

No, I own you.

Silly

ULTRA MAGA

12-10-2022 02:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

No, I own you.

Your problem is that you sincerely believe that your stamp of approval is required for any science to be real. Well son I hate to break it to you but I'm the stupid one here and you can't do a damn thing about it.

Question for Swan. If you are going to get fast and loose, carelessly slinging a word like science around, how do you know when to call bullshit?

For example, with covid we were told to follow the science. Does that mean follow Fauci? King Fauci said he IS science. Is he?

Sealiver was on here for months claiming vast scientific knowledge. Turns out he was just regurgitating what he was taught at the Church of Berkeley. He was quite stupid.

And then there is Bessler Wheel Boy. He also claims a vast understanding of science, while spending most of his life trying to defy it.

So in your own words, (not Google's) what is actual science?

Glacial terminal moraines in some areas weigh billions if not trillions of tons, and they are accepted by geological science by all. Except for the moron's here who claim that they are just not there or were not formed by glaciers because the glaciers began retreating 20,000 years ago and thus no one here saw them. LOL no one saw the meteor impacts that formed the craters on the moon, yet science determined that they happened and all accept this. This crater was formed by an impact as well yet ahole did not see it so his lain brain determines that it is not there

As for covid if the government had told the truth about covid germ warfare then trade would have ended between the USA and China and the US economy would have crashed and the devastation the USA would rival a nuclear war except that more Americans would be affected, 50 percent of all jobs would have been lost and starvation would be the norm. So the science of lies was employed and this was all averted. Science won, as it always will.

PS. Nothing in the media has been real for 20 years, so nothing changed with covid

ULTRA MAGA

12-10-2022 02:17
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

No, I own you.

Your problem is that you sincerely believe that your stamp of approval is required for any science to be real. Well son I hate to break it to you but I'm the stupid one here and you can't do a damn thing about it.

Question for Swan. If you are going to get fast and loose, carelessly slinging a word like science around, how do you know when to call bullshit?

For example, with covid we were told to follow the science. Does that mean follow Fauci? King Fauci said he IS science. Is he?

Sealiver was on here for months claiming vast scientific knowledge. Turns out he was just regurgitating what he was taught at the Church of Berkeley. He was quite stupid.

And then there is Bessler Wheel Boy. He also claims a vast understanding of science, while spending most of his life trying to defy it.

....science determined that they happened and all accept this.

According to thousands of Google searches...
The science says that greenhouse gasses are causing global warming and 97% of scientists agree. The other 3% are just retards living in their parents basement.

Do you call bullshit? How? On what solid ground?

12-10-2022 03:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

No, I own you.

The science says that greenhouse gasses are causing global warming and 97% of scientists agree. The other 3% are just retards living in their parents basement.

LOL there are hundreds of millions of Google links that say that climate change is fake or a lie. On that solid ground little girl.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Google says so thus it's true, then the mothman is real as well

https://www.google.com/search?q=the+mothman+is+real&newwindow=1&hl=en&sxsrf=ALiCzsZ2NrgIMH16kIyju1VSzogScYdbxQ%3A1665533955549&ei=AwhGY-aLIdDk5NoP6tmGwA0&ved=0ahUKEwimmaC-tdn6AhVQMlkFHeqsAdgQ4dUDCA4&uact=5&oq=the+mothman+is+real&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAM6CgguEMcBENEDECc6BAgjECc6BQgAEJECOgQIABBDOgoIABCxAxCDARBDOhAILhCxAxCDARDHARDRAxBDOg4ILhCABBCxAxDHARDRAzoKCC4QxwEQrwEQJzoECC4QQzoOCC4QgAQQsQMQgwEQ1AI6CAgAELEDEIMBOgsIABCABBCxAxCDAToLCC4QsQMQgwEQ1AI6BQguEIAEOggILhCABBCxAzoRCC4QgAQQsQMQgwEQxwEQrwE6BQgAEIAEOggIABCABBCxAzoRCC4QgAQQsQMQgwEQxwEQ0QM6CwguEIAEELEDENQCOgsILhCABBDHARCvAToICC4QgAQQ1AI6CAgAEBYQHhAKOgYIABAWEB46CAgAEBYQHhAPSgQIQRgBSgQIRhgAUOcMWJMpYJstaANwAHgAgAFxiAHGC5IBBDE3LjKYAQCgAQHAAQE&sclient=gws-wiz

Now eat your peanut butter

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 12-10-2022 03:10
12-10-2022 03:56
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

No, I own you.

LOL there are hundreds of millions of Google links that say that climate change is fake or a lie. On that solid ground little girl.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Google says so thus it's true, then the mothman is real as well

https://www.google.com/search?q=the+mothman+is+real&newwindow=1&hl=en&sxsrf=ALiCzsZ2NrgIMH16kIyju1VSzogScYdbxQ%3A1665533955549&ei=AwhGY-aLIdDk5NoP6tmGwA0&ved=0ahUKEwimmaC-tdn6AhVQMlkFHeqsAdgQ4dUDCA4&uact=5&oq=the+mothman+is+real&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAM6CgguEMcBENEDECc6BAgjECc6BQgAEJECOgQIABBDOgoIABCxAxCDARBDOhAILhCxAxCDARDHARDRAxBDOg4ILhCABBCxAxDHARDRAzoKCC4QxwEQrwEQJzoECC4QQzoOCC4QgAQQsQMQgwEQ1AI6CAgAELEDEIMBOgsIABCABBCxAxCDAToLCC4QsQMQgwEQ1AI6BQguEIAEOggILhCABBCxAzoRCC4QgAQQsQMQgwEQxwEQrwE6BQgAEIAEOggIABCABBCxAzoRCC4QgAQQsQMQgwEQxwEQ0QM6CwguEIAEELEDENQCOgsILhCABBDHARCvAToICC4QgAQQ1AI6CAgAEBYQHhAKOgYIABAWEB46CAgAEBYQHhAPSgQIQRgBSgQIRhgAUOcMWJMpYJstaANwAHgAgAFxiAHGC5IBBDE3LjKYAQCgAQHAAQE&sclient=gws-wiz

Well that was a bunch of fertilizer. Try one more time.

So if Google has opposing views, how do you know which is correct?

Original question...what is science?

12-10-2022 04:13
(14389)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
[quote]IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:LOL you own your BS ...

No, I own you.

Glacial terminal moraines in some areas weigh billions if not trillions of tons,
the glaciers began retreating 20,000 years ago

Why aren't they just rocks?
There aren't any glaciers.

12-10-2022 04:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

No, I own you.

I use my 130 IQ, though if I had an IQ of 80 the last ice age would still be real, because the moraines are all very visible, at least to a 130 IQ, so you might not see them.

PS If you do not know what science is I can not help you

CIAO

ULTRA MAGA

12-10-2022 09:51
(21582)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

No, I own you.

And now let's watch Swan evade the question YET AGAIN.
Swan wrote:
Glacial terminal moraines in some areas weigh billions if not trillions of tons,

How do you know they are 'glacial moraines'???!?
Swan wrote:
and they are accepted by geological science by all.

No science here...move along...move along...
Swan wrote:
Except for the moron's here who claim that they are just not there or were not formed by glaciers because the glaciers began retreating 20,000 years ago and thus no one here saw them.

How do you know there were glaciers?????!? How do you know they began retreating 20,000 years ago????!? Circular argument fallacies (fundamentalism).
Swan wrote:
LOL no one saw the meteor impacts that formed the craters on the moon, yet science determined that they happened and all accept this.

No science here either...move along...move along...
Swan wrote:
This crater was formed by an impact as well yet ahole did not see it so his lain brain determines that it is not there

How do you know it was formed by an impact????!?
Swan wrote:
As for covid if the government had told the truth about covid germ warfare

Covid isn't a germ. It's a virus.
Swan wrote:
then trade would have ended between the USA and China

Nah. People still want their Apple IPhones.
Swan wrote:
and the US economy would have crashed

It already did. We are STILL in economic depression. We have been since 2019.
Swan wrote:
and the devastation the USA would rival a nuclear war

Nah. Economic depressions don't devastate anything but people's lives.
Swan wrote:
except that more Americans would be affected, 50 percent of all jobs would have been lost and starvation would be the norm.

Argument from randU fallacy. An economic depressions does not mean 50% of all jobs will be lost or that starvation will be the norm. Extreme argument fallacy.
Swan wrote:
So the science of lies

No such science. Buzzword fallacy.
Swan wrote:
was employed and this was all averted.

The economic depression was not averted.
Swan wrote:
Science won, as it always will.

Swan wrote:
PS. Nothing in the media has been real for 20 years,

So every book ever printed is wrong. Every news article is wrong. Every post you have ever made is wrong. Every image. Every video. All of it is wrong. How do you know if Biden is anywhere near Washington DC, or even if he is still alive?
Swan wrote:
so nothing changed with covid

The Covid/SARS series of viruses has several dozen variants. Obviously, some things have changed with Covid viruses.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-10-2022 09:58
(21582)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

No, I own you.

I use my 130 IQ,
though if I had an IQ of 80 the last ice age would still be real,
because the moraines are all very visible,
at least to a 130 IQ, so you might not see them.

That must be because they are quantum entangled and moving faster than the speed of light. Your flea with 130 IQ says so.
Swan wrote:
PS If you do not know what science is I can not help you

Obviously, you cannot define 'science'. To you it's just a buzzword, without meaning. You can't answer the question put to you.

The Parrot Killer

12-10-2022 13:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

No, I own you.

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
Except for the moron's here who claim that they are just not there or were not formed by glaciers because the glaciers began retreating 20,000 years ago and thus no one here saw them.

How do you know there were glaciers?????!? How do you know they began retreating 20,000 years ago????!? Circular argument fallacies (fundamentalism).
Swan wrote:
LOL no one saw the meteor impacts that formed the craters on the moon, yet science determined that they happened and all accept this.

Swan wrote:
This crater was formed by an impact as well yet ahole did not see it so his lain brain determines that it is not there

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
except that more Americans would be affected, 50 percent of all jobs would have been lost and starvation would be the norm.

Argument from randU fallacy. An economic depressions does not mean 50% of all jobs will be lost or that starvation will be the norm. Extreme argument fallacy.
Swan wrote:
So the science of lies

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

So every book ever printed is wrong. Every news article is wrong. Every post you have ever made is wrong. Every image. Every video. All of it is wrong. How do you know if Biden is anywhere near Washington DC, or even if he is still alive?
Swan wrote:

The Covid/SARS series of viruses has several dozen variants. Obviously, some things have changed with Covid viruses.
I had fun not reading your life's work

ULTRA MAGA

12-10-2022 13:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

No, I own you.

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
So the science of lies

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

I had fun not reading your life's work

ULTRA MAGA

12-10-2022 18:04
(14389)
Swan wrote: I had fun not reading your life's work

You read every word, hoping you could formulate an authoritative response, however you met with disappointment.

Now would be a good moment for you to spend some quality time with your tomatoes. They care.
12-10-2022 21:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: I had fun not reading your life's work

You read every word, hoping you could formulate an authoritative response, however you met with disappointment.

Now would be a good moment for you to spend some quality time with your tomatoes. They care.

I just read where you said that I read every word, I always read at least half of the first sentence. However, I read none of the previous post because I would have wasted too much of my time, but you tell yourself that you are so important that everyone reads everything that you babble as this is how schizophrenia works.

In reality no one cares and you know this, which is why your mind creates new realities to help you cope with your nothingness.

ULTRA MAGA

12-10-2022 23:07
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:
In reality no one cares and you know this, which is why your mind creates new realities to help you cope with your nothingness.

In reality, quite a few people read his every word and are quite capable of learning from IBdaMann and Into the Night.
I believe it is you claiming an IQ of 30 while conflating your GoogleNpaste skills with brilliance.
Joe Biden would need to LOSE 80 IQ to find his way down to your level of stupid.

12-10-2022 23:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

In reality, quite a few people read his every word and are quite capable of learning from IBdaMann and Into the Night.
I believe it is you claiming an IQ of 30 while conflating your GoogleNpaste skills with brilliance.
Joe Biden would need to LOSE 80 IQ to find his way down to your level of stupid.

LOL there are 6 people using this page in total and 3 of them are the same schizzo loser. He he he he

Yawn

ULTRA MAGA

13-10-2022 00:16
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL there are 6 people using this page in total and 3 of them are the same schizzo loser. He he he he

Yawn

Lol, every post from IBdaMann and Into the Night remains on this board and the number of people that read them is constantly growing to a number much greater than 6. Hee hee hee hee hee hee.

Ooops, I forgot you can't even define science. Do you need for me to explain "greater than" for you?

Edited on 13-10-2022 00:18
13-10-2022 01:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yawn

Lol, every post from IBdaMann and Into the Night remains on this board and the number of people that read them is constantly growing to a number much greater than 6. Hee hee hee hee hee hee.

Ooops, I forgot you can't even define science. Do you need for me to explain "greater than" for you?

LOL actually Google gets 8.5 billion searches per day or 99,000 every second, this place would get than in about 200 billion years. Why because this place is run out of a schizzos mothers' basement.

Yawn

ULTRA MAGA

13-10-2022 01:11
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yawn

Why because this place is run out of a schizzos mothers' basement.

Yawn

Wait....did we just get your definition of science?

13-10-2022 01:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yawn

Yawn

LOL, actually it is not my job to teach you what you can never know. I mean with some 30 professional teachers all having failed to teach you basic word definitions, how likely would I be to succeed in teaching you when all else failed.

Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not.

ULTRA MAGA

13-10-2022 03:56
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yawn

Yawn

LOL, actually it is not my job to teach you what you can never know.

Actually, you cannot teach what you never knew, LOL.

Your predictable mindless drivel will surely be forthcoming. However, until you feel like adding value and attempt to discuss something of substance, I'm done here.

Thank you for fertilizing my tomatoes. Your bullshit is of the highest quality.

Edited on 13-10-2022 04:05
13-10-2022 04:58
(21582)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yawn

Everyone is a sock. Remember that.

The Parrot Killer

13-10-2022 04:59
(21582)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yawn

Yawn

I think you did. Google is God for him, you know.

The Parrot Killer

13-10-2022 05:00
(21582)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yawn

Yawn

LOL, actually it is not my job to teach you what you can never know. I mean with some 30 professional teachers all having failed to teach you basic word definitions, how likely would I be to succeed in teaching you when all else failed.

Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not.

You cannot teach what you do not know.

The Parrot Killer

13-10-2022 05:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yawn

Yawn

Your predictable mindless drivel will surely be forthcoming. However, until you feel like adding value and attempt to discuss something of substance, I'm done here.

Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not has no effect on reality.

ULTRA MAGA

13-10-2022 05:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yawn

Yawn

I am not a teacher. Teachers are ****ing communist like you.

ULTRA MAGA

13-10-2022 20:42
(21582)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yawn

Yawn

Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not has no effect on reality.

Science is not a religion. It is not a belief. It does not affect reality. Science is not a computer.

The Parrot Killer

13-10-2022 20:42
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yawn

Yawn

Bigotry. You are not a teacher because you have nothing to teach. You're just here to spew your religions, insult people, and troll.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 13-10-2022 20:43
13-10-2022 21:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yawn

Yawn

Science is not a religion. It is not a belief. It does not affect reality. Science is not a computer.

Computers are the result of computer science, and your babbles do not effect this

ULTRA MAGA

13-10-2022 21:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yawn

Yawn

Bigotry. You are not a teacher because you have nothing to teach. You're just here to spew your religions, insult people, and troll.

Why are you defending teachers that are all woke sexual preditors? Do you rape children too?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-teacher-charged-sexually-abusing-year-old-student-police

An elementary school teacher in Texas was arrested and charged after allegedly sexually abusing a student who is 7-years-old.

Victor Moreno, 28, was arrested and charged with the continuous sexual abuse of a child as well as improper relationship between an educator and student on July 21, according to FOX 4.

The Irving Police Department made the announcement on Thursday, and said the alleged abuse took place during the 2020-2021 school year, which was Moreno's first year as a teacher at Townsell Elementary School in Irving, Texas.

ULTRA MAGA

13-10-2022 23:38
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yawn

Yawn

Computers are the result of computer science, and your babbles do not effect this

Science isn't a computer. Computers are a result of organ makers (the kind that operate automated equipment), which eventually resulted in the Jacquard loom, then automated riveting equipment, then census tabulating equipment, then on into general purpose sequencing equipment (computers).

No science anywhere.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 13-10-2022 23:43
13-10-2022 23:44
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yawn

Yawn

Why are you defending teachers that are all woke sexual preditors? Do you rape children too?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-teacher-charged-sexually-abusing-year-old-student-police

An elementary school teacher in Texas was arrested and charged after allegedly sexually abusing a student who is 7-years-old.

Victor Moreno, 28, was arrested and charged with the continuous sexual abuse of a child as well as improper relationship between an educator and student on July 21, according to FOX 4.

The Irving Police Department made the announcement on Thursday, and said the alleged abuse took place during the 2020-2021 school year, which was Moreno's first year as a teacher at Townsell Elementary School in Irving, Texas.

Bigotry. Special pleading fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

Page 2 of 3<123>

Join the debate The collapse:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Bridge Collapse..........629-03-2024 09:04
Only The Old Religions Can Save This Civilization From Total Collapse Destruction003-11-2023 02:36
Tom Brady lost $30 million after FTX crypto collapse. Too bad307-09-2023 15:54
The Origin Of NCOV COVID Is Come From Some Deities To Slow Down The Collapse Of This Civilization019-07-2021 15:14
The Only Solution To Save This Civilization From Collapse Is My New Additional Financial System313-07-2021 16:31
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact