GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
In reality no one cares and you know this, which is why your mind creates new realities to help you cope with your nothingness.

In reality, quite a few people read his every word and are quite capable of learning from IBdaMann and Into the Night.
I believe it is you claiming an IQ of 30 while conflating your GoogleNpaste skills with brilliance.
Joe Biden would need to LOSE 80 IQ to find his way down to your level of stupid.

LOL there are 6 people using this page in total and 3 of them are the same schizzo loser. He he he he

Yawn

Lol, every post from IBdaMann and Into the Night remains on this board and the number of people that read them is constantly growing to a number much greater than 6. Hee hee hee hee hee hee.

Ooops, I forgot you can't even define science. Do you need for me to explain "greater than" for you?

Why because this place is run out of a schizzos mothers' basement.

Yawn

Wait....did we just get your definition of science?

LOL, actually it is not my job to teach you what you can never know.

Actually, you cannot teach what you never knew, LOL.

Your predictable mindless drivel will surely be forthcoming. However, until you feel like adding value and attempt to discuss something of substance, I'm done here.

Thank you for fertilizing my tomatoes. Your bullshit is of the highest quality.

Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not has no effect on reality.

Science is not a religion. It is not a belief. It does not affect reality. Science is not a computer.

Computers are the result of computer science, and your babbles do not effect this

Science isn't a computer. Computers are a result of organ makers (the kind that operate automated equipment), which eventually resulted in the Jacquard loom, then automated riveting equipment, then census tabulating equipment, then on into general purpose sequencing equipment (computers).

No science anywhere.

Actually, modern computer chips are the product of computer scientists working in the craft of computer science. Your babbles have no meaning to anyone other than yourself

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
14-10-2022 16:33
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14395)
Swan wrote:Actually, modern computer chips are the product of computer scientists

Nope. Try "Product of electrical engineers."

Computer scientists transform into mathematicians who create proofs (or more recently, architecture artifacts) that sit on shelves collecting dust. Electrical engineers and software engineers use existing science and math in their designs. Sometimes that involves blowing the dust off a proof or two, if the engineer is so inclined, but it is not required. Designs tend to be better, however, when computer science proofs are incorporated. In contrast, disasters such as "quantum computing" results when science is ignored.

Swan wrote:... working in the craft of computer science.

Too funny. There is no "work" constituting the craft computer science except as a consultant to engineers and business owners. Computer science is an awesome body of knowledge for someone to have, but it requires years of study to acquire, i.e. it's not something you can master in a couple of months watching YouTube videos, and there is no certification exam. Computer science is better called "theory of computation" and is heavy on math and logic. The recent explosion of job titles "data scientist," "data engineer," "data architect," "cloud engineer," "cloud architect," "solution architect" etc. are all rooted in computer science and are all consultant positions.

Swan wrote: Your babbles have no meaning to anyone other than yourself

... and to you, as you absorb every word and thirst for more. Worry not, I'll give you more. I won't leave you hanging.
14-10-2022 21:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually, modern computer chips are the product of computer scientists

Computer scientists transform into mathematicians who create proofs (or more recently, architecture artifacts) that sit on shelves collecting dust. Electrical engineers and software engineers use existing science and math in their designs. Sometimes that involves blowing the dust off a proof or two, if the engineer is so inclined, but it is not required. Designs tend to be better, however, when computer science proofs are incorporated. In contrast, disasters such as "quantum computing" results when science is ignored.

Too funny. There is no "work" constituting the craft computer science except as a consultant to engineers and business owners. Computer science is an awesome body of knowledge for someone to have, but it requires years of study to acquire, i.e. it's not something you can master in a couple of months watching YouTube videos, and there is no certification exam. Computer science is better called "theory of computation" and is heavy on math and logic. The recent explosion of job titles "data scientist," "data engineer," "data architect," "cloud engineer," "cloud architect," "solution architect" etc. are all rooted in computer science and are all consultant positions.

... and to you, as you absorb every word and thirst for more. Worry not, I'll give you more. I won't leave you hanging.

So you do not believe in science, this is your prerogative as you can believe or disbelieve as you choose from your mommy's basement, that you fantasize is an elegant mansion featured on a WSJ real estate page.

CIAO

Can you tell us again that there was no ice age or that the Earth has no climate that can ever change.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

15-10-2022 00:10
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21592)
Swan wrote:
Actually, modern computer chips are the product of computer scientists

Science is not a chip or a computer.
Swan wrote:
working in the craft of computer science.

Science is not a craft or a computer.
Swan wrote:
Your babbles have no meaning to anyone other than yourself

Inversion fallacy. No argument presented. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-10-2022 00:13
(21592)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

So you do not believe in science, this is your prerogative as you can believe or disbelieve as you choose from your mommy's basement, that you fantasize is an elegant mansion featured on a WSJ real estate page.

CIAO

Can you tell us again that there was no ice age or that the Earth has no climate that can ever change.

Science is not a belief or a religion.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-10-2022 20:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

So you do not believe in science, this is your prerogative as you can believe or disbelieve as you choose from your mommy's basement.

Can you tell us again that there was no ice age or that the Earth has no climate that can ever change and that science is not real. Because my son is studying computer cryptological science at his Navy base now.

Silly poo

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 15-10-2022 20:20
24-10-2022 15:21
(14395)
Swan wrote:Can you tell us again that there was no ice age

Sure, I'll jump in here and remind you that neither you nor anyone else has provided any reason to believe that entire earth hemispheres were buried under ice at the same time. Yes, some people in your area of New Jersey refer to regular rocks as "moraines" in order to jump-start tourism ... because myths like the Loch Ness monster are very effective at that sort of thing.

Swan wrote:or that the Earth has no climate that can ever change ...

Correct. There is no such thing as a global local anything. Also, there is no such thing as a global climate value, i.e. there is nothing to somehow change.

Swan wrote: Because my son is studying computer cryptological science at his Navy base now.

Nope. Your son is getting his Navy CT (cryptologic technician) badge. He is learning how to use the equipment. Congratulate him for me when he completes his course.

24-10-2022 18:34
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Averages mean nothing, when each data point, don't have the same potential range. Don't you think odd that global climate, is only measured in average temperature? The temperature data used isn't even consistent, over the entire data set. Some is an estimate, based on proxies and analogs. The actual recorded data, starts as just a few stations, near populated areas. More recording stations added every year. The equipment used, upgraded/replaced several times. Some still original... It's surface air temperature, not the actual surface temperature. Often, the wind blowing, is significantly at a different temperature, than the calm temperature. Was pretty obvious last week for me. Really pleasant weather, except when the wind kicked up, little chilly. Well, the difference between wearing shorts, no shirt, and opting for long pants, and a shirt. There is always wind circulating the air. Only half the planet is warmed by the sun, the other half in shadow.
24-10-2022 18:56
(21592)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

So you do not believe in science, this is your prerogative as you can believe or disbelieve as you choose from your mommy's basement.

Can you tell us again that there was no ice age or that the Earth has no climate that can ever change and that science is not real. Because my son is studying computer cryptological science at his Navy base now.

Silly poo

There is no such thing as 'cryptological science'. Buzzword fallacy. Word stuffing. Repetition (chanting). Omniscience fallacy. Science is not a religion. Spamming. Trolling. No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

24-10-2022 19:07
(21592)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Averages mean nothing, when each data point, don't have the same potential range. Don't you think odd that global climate, is only measured in average temperature?

Climate has no temperature.
HarveyH55 wrote:
The temperature data used isn't even consistent, over the entire data set. Some is an estimate, based on proxies and analogs.

Any such estimate is not data. It is a random number of type randU.
HarveyH55 wrote:
The actual recorded data, starts as just a few stations, near populated areas. More recording stations added every year.

There are thousands of reporting stations. NASA uses the higher number of them (around 7500), but these stations are not read at the same time nor are they uniformly spaced across the surface of Earth. NONE of them measure anything but surface air temperature. Raw data must be used in statistical math. No cooked data or 'estimates' (random numbers) are allowed. That data must be published for anyone to examine. Time is a significant biasing factor. Location grouping is a significant biasing factor. BOTH of these factors MUST be eliminated from the data.

There is no raw data set that is unbiased.

HarveyH55 wrote:
The equipment used, upgraded/replaced several times. Some still original... It's surface air temperature, not the actual surface temperature. Often, the wind blowing, is significantly at a different temperature, than the calm temperature. Was pretty obvious last week for me. Really pleasant weather, except when the wind kicked up, little chilly. Well, the difference between wearing shorts, no shirt, and opting for long pants, and a shirt. There is always wind circulating the air. Only half the planet is warmed by the sun, the other half in shadow.

Here you bring up several good points. Earth is not uniformly lit by the Sun. Further, storms move. Air moves. Water moves. Air forms weather fronts that move. Terrain varies mile by mile, even foot by foot.

Even if, somehow, all 7500 thermometers are uniformly spaced, and read by the same authority at the same time, that would leave ONE thermometer measuring an area the size of West Virginia.

Useless.

A statistical summary requires the publication of TWO numbers, not one. The other number is called the margin of error. Neither number means anything without the other. The margin of error for the measured temperature of Earth is so great it exceeds the highest and lowest temperatures ever recorded on Earth, so those limits apply instead.

Mathematically, then, anyone that claims to know the temperature of the Earth is guessing.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 24-10-2022 19:10
24-10-2022 19:08
(14395)
HarveyH55 wrote:Was pretty obvious last week for me. Really pleasant weather, except when the wind kicked up, little chilly. Well, the difference between wearing shorts, no shirt, and opting for long pants, and a shirt.

That's another consideration: people speak about changes in the way they "feel" when the temperature hasn't changed ... as though the temperature has changed, and people acclimate to changing weather without "noticing" the change, and thus speak about the temperature not having changed when it has.

It is difficult to have a meaningful conversation on temperatures with people who routinely conflate their human perception with measured absolute temperature, or with people who routinely conflate the proxy measure of a mercury thermometer (leading to the mistaken belief that temperature is kinetic energy) and the actual temperature of a given body of matter.
Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate The collapse:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Bridge Collapse..........629-03-2024 09:04
Only The Old Religions Can Save This Civilization From Total Collapse Destruction003-11-2023 02:36
Tom Brady lost $30 million after FTX crypto collapse. Too bad307-09-2023 15:54
The Origin Of NCOV COVID Is Come From Some Deities To Slow Down The Collapse Of This Civilization019-07-2021 15:14
The Only Solution To Save This Civilization From Collapse Is My New Additional Financial System313-07-2021 16:31
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact