Remember me
▼ Content

TempleOS, Technology Cannot Help You Understand, Talk With God Because You Are Too Stupid

TempleOS, Technology Cannot Help You Understand, Talk With God Because You Are Too Stupid04-02-2021 03:15
SaviorLife
☆☆☆☆☆
(24)
TempleOS, Technology Cannot Help You Understand, Talk With God Because You Are Too Stupid
Source: saviorjoy.livejournal.com ; freejoy.aimoo.com

The truth of life is that if you are too "stupid" you cannot understand and recognize God.
The "God" meaning here depend on what you are thinking and your knowledge.

There are 2 things in life: things you like/want to hear and things you don't like/don't want to hear.
There are 2 directions in the matrix of life: right path and wrong path.

If you are in the "right path" which mean you already know the truth of life and have reach full nirvana immortal ascension.
But if not, then you are in the wrong path.
The wrong path is the information/knowledge/things you don't like/don't want to hear, things you are unfamiliar with.

But since you always want to hear "nice/positive" words and only agree with ideas you like or basically the wrong path way you are familiar with, so you cannot see the mystery of life and always in the wrong path of life.

TempleOS, Technology in general cannot help you talk, understand "God" because "how can you verify the identity of any online entity?"
It is impossible !
The best possible information you can hear from others is your "past life activities" which is does not help you now and the future of your life.

The truth of life already told in the first page of the Bible which is humans are potential "God".

The main purpose of technology is communication with others.
The best only "God" you can rely on the internet is me The Savior Messiah.
But you guys have refused me because you guys only want to hear the "positive" message rather than the hard truth one. That's why you guys can only continue on your wrong path way till dead !

The last best recommendation for those believe in TempleOS or any other platform that can help you communication with "God" is make donation and "gambling" in any beings have claimed as the savior Messiah Buddha.

Do you see anybody go into the temple with empty hand (in all religions)?
No they always must come up with something in exchange for "help" from higher level deities.

But now most of you are expecting "God" show the way and help you are free of charge, how stupid !

I am the Messiah Buddha God, so I only help entities/beings make donation and have faith in me, I am not free to help any other "gods" for free because I do not gain anything.
What I am doing now is only to help my nearby neighbor people, not for me.

My patience has is limit, the last direct donation request in exchange for help is my last attempt to save this civilization. After than do not surprise if you see super volcano eruption.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha
04-02-2021 08:23
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
I don't think there is only one path, to get to any destination, nor is it necessary to follow the same path others have taken. We choose our path in life, for various reason. I have at least three choices, when I drive two, or from work everyday. I choose the back roads. Not always the most direct, or fastest (though probably, considering my driving habits). There is usually little traffic, fewer traffic controls, and it's a little more scenic. If my car breaks down, I have a long walk, or a long wait, until help arrives. Fortunately, I'm handy with tools, and have been able to get myself out of trouble, most of the time. Some would want to take the shortest path, to save on gas money. Some would take the quickest path, to save on drive time. At work, I have the choice of just getting the job done, and leaving. Earning less money, but more free time. I have the option of sticking around, finding something else to do, to make 40 hours a week. Occasionally, I could be ask to work overtime. There are also different jobs available, some pay more, some pay less. Some require a lot of hours out of my life. Some are more enjoyable than others. Regardless of which you chose, you need a job, if you want money to pay your bills. People also have the choice to live within their means, or go into debt, which also influences what sort of job, and how many hours the spend working. Working, isn't the only source of income people can choose. There are other paths, some people chose to follow. Some steal money from others. Some scam the government, for benefits, they don't actually qualify for. Some people gamble. What I pretty sure of, is that money will never buy a ticket to heaven.
04-02-2021 19:29
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
I agree that there isn't one path but there is a final common pathway.
04-02-2021 19:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
SaviorLife wrote:

The truth of life is that if you are too "stupid" you cannot understand and recognize God.
The "God" meaning here depend on what you are thinking and your knowledge.

There are 2 things in life: things you like/want to hear and things you don't like/don't want to hear.
There are 2 directions in the matrix of life: right path and wrong path.

If you are in the "right path" which mean you already know the truth of life and have reach full nirvana immortal ascension.
But if not, then you are in the wrong path.
The wrong path is the information/knowledge/things you don't like/don't want to hear, things you are unfamiliar with.

But since you always want to hear "nice/positive" words and only agree with ideas you like or basically the wrong path way you are familiar with, so you cannot see the mystery of life and always in the wrong path of life.

TempleOS, Technology in general cannot help you talk, understand "God" because "how can you verify the identity of any online entity?"
It is impossible !
The best possible information you can hear from others is your "past life activities" which is does not help you now and the future of your life.

The truth of life already told in the first page of the Bible which is humans are potential "God".

The main purpose of technology is communication with others.
The best only "God" you can rely on the internet is me The Savior Messiah.
But you guys have refused me because you guys only want to hear the "positive" message rather than the hard truth one. That's why you guys can only continue on your wrong path way till dead !

The last best recommendation for those believe in TempleOS or any other platform that can help you communication with "God" is make donation and "gambling" in any beings have claimed as the savior Messiah Buddha.

Do you see anybody go into the temple with empty hand (in all religions)?
No they always must come up with something in exchange for "help" from higher level deities.

But now most of you are expecting "God" show the way and help you are free of charge, how stupid !

I am the Messiah Buddha God, so I only help entities/beings make donation and have faith in me, I am not free to help any other "gods" for free because I do not gain anything.
What I am doing now is only to help my nearby neighbor people, not for me.

My patience has is limit, the last direct donation request in exchange for help is my last attempt to save this civilization. After than do not surprise if you see super volcano eruption.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha

Do you have any extra acid for sale?
04-02-2021 20:51
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
I don't think psychedelics are Nirvana drugs. Seems like them mess you up, mess you up real bad. Well, actually recreating drugs mess you up, just look at any democrat. Think Nirvana drugs, are like pot, XTC, opium, heroin, fentanyl. Probably lot of others, don't mess with that junk, just never found life to be boring.
05-02-2021 00:41
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
keepit wrote:
I agree that there isn't one path but there is a final common pathway.

So you don't believe there is one path but there is one path.

Irrational.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan

Join the debate TempleOS, Technology Cannot Help You Understand, Talk With God Because You Are Too Stupid:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Was God Responsible For WW II?024-04-2024 16:42
The Technology Team & Some Entities Was, Are Preventing The Messiah To Save The World1702-08-2023 06:23
Proof that the vengeance of God is real. Pfizer building destroyed621-07-2023 21:38
Put This Dangerous Stupid Person Beings Entity Into International Blacklist Please017-07-2023 05:37
How To Become God, Active Super Ability Power, Become Immortal Guide Could Appear Soon113-07-2023 12:53
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact