Remember me
▼ Content

Science!


Science!22-10-2023 07:00
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
How to tell if I've been drinking alcohol?
The Sun's mass is;
1.989 × 10^30 kg

Mercury;
3.285 × 10^23 kg

Venus';
4.867 × 10^24 kg

Earth;
5.972 × 10^24 kg

Mars;
6.39 × 10^23 kg

And all of these values need to be reconciled with both
g = Gm/r^2 and
v = √Gm/r

How to associate all orbital velocities with mass and science. How can
this get any easier, right?

Mercury = 47.36 km/s
Venus....= 35.02 km/s
Earth.....= 29.8...km/s
Mars......= 24.08 km/s

All we need to know to find a common denominator/value.
To use the inverse square law, 35.02/1.91 = 18.34. Yet the Earth's orbital velocity seems to be about 3/4 that of Venus. 18.34/2 x 3 = 27.51.
This is when questions are asked. The math I used wasn't proportional to the inverse square law. And with science, there is a solution.

I'll try for layman's terms. Venus moves about 1/5th the velocity of Earth.
Orbital distances, Venus 67 million miles and the Earth 93 million miles.
35.02 divided by 29.08 = 1.17.
Why does that matter? In gravitational terms it's 1.38. This shows doing some basic math shows something.
22-10-2023 08:03
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
James_ wrote:
How to tell if I've been drinking alcohol?
The Sun's mass is;
1.989 × 10^30 kg

Mercury;
3.285 × 10^23 kg

Venus';
4.867 × 10^24 kg

Earth;
5.972 × 10^24 kg

Mars;
6.39 × 10^23 kg

And all of these values need to be reconciled with both
g = Gm/r^2 and
v = √Gm/r

How to associate all orbital velocities with mass and science. How can
this get any easier, right?

Mercury = 47.36 km/s
Venus....= 35.02 km/s
Earth.....= 29.8...km/s
Mars......= 24.08 km/s

All we need to know to find a common denominator/value.
To use the inverse square law, 35.02/1.91 = 18.34. Yet the Earth's orbital velocity seems to be about 3/4 that of Venus. 18.34/2 x 3 = 27.51.
This is when questions are asked. The math I used wasn't proportional to the inverse square law. And with science, there is a solution.

I'll try for layman's terms. Venus moves about 1/5th the velocity of Earth.
Orbital distances, Venus 67 million miles and the Earth 93 million miles.
35.02 divided by 29.08 = 1.17.
Why does that matter? In gravitational terms it's 1.38. This shows doing some basic math shows something.



This is the basis of climate change.
22-10-2023 08:23
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Why would think all planets would be the same? Each is unique in size, composition, distance from the sun... Maybe astrology has something to do with it. Each planet has gravity, just as the sun. Though weaker, there should be some influence on each other. How the planets periodically line up, should have some effect, right. Least, astrologist seem to think so, and it's an ancient science. Long before computer models. But, 'science' hasn't really changed all that much. There is often an agenda to justify. We focus only on the parts that 'prove' the agenda, while discarding all else as insignificant. But, all the insignificant details add up, and are important.
23-10-2023 01:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
James_ wrote:
James_ wrote:
How to tell if I've been drinking alcohol?
The Sun's mass is;
1.989 × 10^30 kg

Mercury;
3.285 × 10^23 kg

Venus';
4.867 × 10^24 kg

Earth;
5.972 × 10^24 kg

Mars;
6.39 × 10^23 kg

And all of these values need to be reconciled with both
g = Gm/r^2 and
v = √Gm/r

How to associate all orbital velocities with mass and science. How can
this get any easier, right?

Mercury = 47.36 km/s
Venus....= 35.02 km/s
Earth.....= 29.8...km/s
Mars......= 24.08 km/s

All we need to know to find a common denominator/value.
To use the inverse square law, 35.02/1.91 = 18.34. Yet the Earth's orbital velocity seems to be about 3/4 that of Venus. 18.34/2 x 3 = 27.51.
This is when questions are asked. The math I used wasn't proportional to the inverse square law. And with science, there is a solution.

I'll try for layman's terms. Venus moves about 1/5th the velocity of Earth.
Orbital distances, Venus 67 million miles and the Earth 93 million miles.
35.02 divided by 29.08 = 1.17.
Why does that matter? In gravitational terms it's 1.38. This shows doing some basic math shows something.



This is the basis of climate change.


Climate change is caused by the Suns revolution thru the Milky Way, most notably when it passes thru the crowded part of the galaxy where major interstellar collisions are far more likely. Note this revolution takes from 220 to 250 million years which coincides with recorded mass extinctions on our humble little planet.

PS. You were not drinking as if you were you would have made more sense


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 23-10-2023 01:39
23-10-2023 08:39
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
What scientists will need to consider is that Newton's theory of gravity is his "General" Theory of Gravity.
Mercury = 47.36 km/s density = 5.43 g/cm³ distance from the Sun = 65.514 million km
Venus....= 35.02 km/s density = 5.24 g/cm³ distance from the Sun = 107.82 million km
Earth.....= 29.8...km/s density = 5.51 g/cm³ distance from the Sun = 150 million km
Mars......= 24.08 km/s density = 3.93 g/cm³ distance from the Sun = 236.24 million km

Both Mercury and Venus should be denser than the Earth. It might be possible to use Mars and Earth as a starting point to show a relationship between density, velocity and distance from the Sun. I was
able to find a relationship between the atmospheric pressures of Venus, Earth and Mars.
One theory I'll be promoting is that when the Earth spins faster that the Sun's gravity (orbital velocity)
has less effect on the Earth because of how that energy is conserved. This gets into ice ages and inter-glacial periods. Scientists haven''t figured out yet why they happen.
With this, I'll also need to calculate the Sun's orbital velocity at each distance. Then I'll have 4 values to reconcile with each other. And with this the density of some planets will change. I know the orbital velocity in Venus' orbit is 1.85 times greater than the Earth. And yet Venus' velocity is only 1.175 times faster than the Earth's. And if I divide 1.85 by 1.175 then Venus might be 1.57 times denser than the Earth. What this suggests is that Venus being closer to the Sun is compressed by the function of the Sun's gravity. That would mean that Venus' density is actually 8.6507 g/cm³. And that would help to explain its magnetosphere and atmosphere as well.
23-10-2023 14:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
James_ wrote:
What scientists will need to consider is that Newton's theory of gravity is his "General" Theory of Gravity.
Mercury = 47.36 km/s density = 5.43 g/cm³ distance from the Sun = 65.514 million km
Venus....= 35.02 km/s density = 5.24 g/cm³ distance from the Sun = 107.82 million km
Earth.....= 29.8...km/s density = 5.51 g/cm³ distance from the Sun = 150 million km
Mars......= 24.08 km/s density = 3.93 g/cm³ distance from the Sun = 236.24 million km

Both Mercury and Venus should be denser than the Earth. It might be possible to use Mars and Earth as a starting point to show a relationship between density, velocity and distance from the Sun. I was
able to find a relationship between the atmospheric pressures of Venus, Earth and Mars.
One theory I'll be promoting is that when the Earth spins faster that the Sun's gravity (orbital velocity)
has less effect on the Earth because of how that energy is conserved. This gets into ice ages and inter-glacial periods. Scientists haven''t figured out yet why they happen.
With this, I'll also need to calculate the Sun's orbital velocity at each distance. Then I'll have 4 values to reconcile with each other. And with this the density of some planets will change. I know the orbital velocity in Venus' orbit is 1.85 times greater than the Earth. And yet Venus' velocity is only 1.175 times faster than the Earth's. And if I divide 1.85 by 1.175 then Venus might be 1.57 times denser than the Earth. What this suggests is that Venus being closer to the Sun is compressed by the function of the Sun's gravity. That would mean that Venus' density is actually 8.6507 g/cm³. And that would help to explain its magnetosphere and atmosphere as well.


Yes James, clearly science needs to listen to you, and they might if you can finish the math as perfectly as you can copy it from Nasa's planetary fact sheet

https://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/factsheet/planet_table_ratio.html


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
24-10-2023 00:39
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Swan wrote:

Yes James, clearly science needs to listen to you, and they might if you can finish the math as perfectly as you can copy it from Nasa's planetary fact sheet

https://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/factsheet/planet_table_ratio.html



It's not that simple and yet it might be. With gravity, it acts on the mass equally.
And this would be where Venus being denser than the Earth would agree with the math while it disagrees with Newton's g = Gm/r^2.
This is because Newton's gravity does not account for an external force acting on a celestial body. If you notice, the density of the Earth is 1 because it is 1 AU or 1 Astronomical Unit. What I posted is that both Mercury and Venus are denser than the Earth because they're closer to the Sun. NASA's fact sheet says they are less dense so I disagree with NASA.
24-10-2023 02:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yes James, clearly science needs to listen to you, and they might if you can finish the math as perfectly as you can copy it from Nasa's planetary fact sheet

https://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/factsheet/planet_table_ratio.html



It's not that simple and yet it might be. With gravity, it acts on the mass equally.
And this would be where Venus being denser than the Earth would agree with the math while it disagrees with Newton's g = Gm/r^2.
This is because Newton's gravity does not account for an external force acting on a celestial body. If you notice, the density of the Earth is 1 because it is 1 AU or 1 Astronomical Unit. What I posted is that both Mercury and Venus are denser than the Earth because they're closer to the Sun. NASA's fact sheet says they are less dense so I disagree with NASA.


How did you measure the densities of Mercury and Venus?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
24-10-2023 03:30
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yes James, clearly science needs to listen to you, and they might if you can finish the math as perfectly as you can copy it from Nasa's planetary fact sheet

https://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/factsheet/planet_table_ratio.html



It's not that simple and yet it might be. With gravity, it acts on the mass equally.
And this would be where Venus being denser than the Earth would agree with the math while it disagrees with Newton's g = Gm/r^2.
This is because Newton's gravity does not account for an external force acting on a celestial body. If you notice, the density of the Earth is 1 because it is 1 AU or 1 Astronomical Unit. What I posted is that both Mercury and Venus are denser than the Earth because they're closer to the Sun. NASA's fact sheet says they are less dense so I disagree with NASA.


How did you measure the densities of Mercury and Venus?



I only calculated the density of Venus based on the strength of the Sun's gravitational filed relative to that of the Earth.
24-10-2023 03:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yes James, clearly science needs to listen to you, and they might if you can finish the math as perfectly as you can copy it from Nasa's planetary fact sheet

https://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/factsheet/planet_table_ratio.html



It's not that simple and yet it might be. With gravity, it acts on the mass equally.
And this would be where Venus being denser than the Earth would agree with the math while it disagrees with Newton's g = Gm/r^2.
This is because Newton's gravity does not account for an external force acting on a celestial body. If you notice, the density of the Earth is 1 because it is 1 AU or 1 Astronomical Unit. What I posted is that both Mercury and Venus are denser than the Earth because they're closer to the Sun. NASA's fact sheet says they are less dense so I disagree with NASA.


How did you measure the densities of Mercury and Venus?



I only calculated the density of Venus based on the strength of the Sun's gravitational filed relative to that of the Earth.


You calculated nothing, other than perhaps the perfect amount of Vaseline needed to get an online psych degree to stick to latex paint without slipping.

When calculating the density of a planet, look up its mass and radius, the latter of which is the distance from the surface to the center. Because planets are roughly spherical, calculate the volume of a sphere using the radius. Then divide the mass by the volume of the sphere to get the density.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
24-10-2023 20:20
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Swan wrote:

You calculated nothing, other than perhaps the perfect amount of Vaseline needed to get an online psych degree to stick to latex paint without slipping.

When calculating the density of a planet, look up its mass and radius, the latter of which is the distance from the surface to the center. Because planets are roughly spherical, calculate the volume of a sphere using the radius. Then divide the mass by the volume of the sphere to get the density.



Scientists have calculated the masses of Venus and Mercury wrong, anyway that is my opinion. I think scientists went with g = Gm/r^2 and that the gravity of the planet allows for its mass and density to be calculated. That's why I referred to Newton's theory of gravity as his general theory.
With the work I'm pursuing I think they'll need to reconsider a few things. One example is that the atmospheric pressures of Venus, Earth and Mars are all relative to one another with the strength of the Sun's gravitational field being the common denominator.
And that suggests that the planets might have formed relative to the strength of the Sun's gravitational field. Because I have other research I want to pursue so someone else would need to consider that. I actually want to use my experiment which I do believe will work to determine what outside influences the Earth's atmosphere. This includes the gravity of the Moon and the Sun and if there's any influence from the Van Allen radiation belts. And when these things are considered then I'm considering Atmospheric Chemistry and Astrophysics. At the moment there's only Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics.
It's just that when the IPCC and NOAA said;
Carbon dioxide (CO2), nitrous oxide (N2O), and methane (CH4) are each important to climate forcing and to the levels of stratospheric ozone (see Chapter 2). In terms of the globally averaged ozone column, additional N2O leads to lower ozone levels, whereas additional CO2 and CH4 lead to higher ozone levels. Ozone depletion to date would have been greater if not for the historical increases in CO2 and CH4.
https://csl.noaa.gov/assessments/ozone/2014/summary/ch5.html
I understood what this means. And I was able to use math to rationalize a solution.
And then we're discussing what scientists couldn't figure out because what's currently known doesn't allow for a solution. This gets into both photolytics and the halogen processes. So I rolled with Occam's Razor and modified existing theories.
And this is why if some planets are actually denser than currently believed, I'll be researching how much work gravity and the Earth's magnetosphere (radiation belts) does in our atmosphere.
Edited on 24-10-2023 20:21




Join the debate Science!:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Global Change Science and Applied Biogeochemistry Moderated Sub Forum622-06-2024 07:27
There is still no Global Warming science.38812-06-2024 20:54
The SCIENCE of the "Greenhouse Effect"29324-05-2024 07:34
The History of Science1022-04-2024 16:30
A Science Test1809-12-2023 00:53
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact