Remember me
▼ Content

Remember Sturgis ?


Remember Sturgis ?09-12-2020 03:09
keepit
★★★★★
(2218)
1 in 68 people in South Dakota have tested postiive for covid n just the last 2 weeks.

And you say that masks and social distancing don't work?
09-12-2020 03:31
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3352)
Wasn't the Sturgis rally months ago? So, what's your point? Catching a cold, isn't a death sentence for normal people. Guess what? They will almost all get over it, without going to a doctor too...

Guess you are pretty high up, on the list, to get vaccinated. Should be shoved in your arm in about a week. Are you excited, feel honored to be selected as a lab-rat, for this new, and experimental vaccine?

I was sort of offended, when I read that only health care workers a getting priority, before the aged, and F.B.R.. Police, and Firemen should have been included too. They work out in public, and can get infect and spread, in between the weekly nose-rape testing. It seems like they deserve the vaccine, since they already risk their lives, to serve the rest of us
09-12-2020 03:38
keepit
★★★★★
(2218)
The point is the covid positive number has been building since a few weeks after the sturgis.
09-12-2020 03:45
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2029)
keepit wrote:
1 in 68 people in South Dakota have tested postiive for covid n just the last 2 weeks.

And you say that masks and social distancing don't work?

Masks and social distancing do not stop nor do they prevent the spread of viruses.
Edited on 09-12-2020 03:46
09-12-2020 03:52
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2029)
keepit wrote:
The point is the covid positive number has been building since a few weeks after the sturgis.

Sturgis has long been done with... cases are going up because it is WINTER (aka, FLU SEASON) ...

Even here in WI, where we DO have a Statewide mask mandate (that I refuse to comply with), cases are "spiking" and are "critically high" (a new category that was created because "very high" apparently wasn't scary enough anymore)...

Increased testing yields higher "case" (not actually cases a lot of the time) numbers... flu season yields higher case numbers... This is nothing out of the ordinary and this is nothing to freak out about.
09-12-2020 04:06
keepit
★★★★★
(2218)
I'm sure it takes sophisticated analysis (which i can't do) to determine if there's a connection between sturgis and wisconsin's prevalence of covid. It owuld help to know the prevalence n minnesota.
09-12-2020 04:12
Spongy Iris
★★★☆☆
(584)
I think the more dust and stuff like that in the air, the more likely you are to get infected, because viruses stick to it. In a crowded environment there is going to be more dust and stuff like that in the air, and thus one would expect more virus infections.

The Sturgis rally seemed to confirm that a crowded event lead to a spike in coronavirus infections. The number of cases in SD spiked following the event, and then tapered off. Of course the number of cases are much higher now than in August, so the spike in August looks small compared to the seasonal effect.
Edited on 09-12-2020 04:20
09-12-2020 05:49
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9034)
Spongy Iris wrote: I think the more dust and stuff like that in the air, the more likely you are to get infected, because viruses stick to it.

Continue. How does the surface cohesion of viruses alter one's chance for infection?

It's intuitive that anything sticking to a particle greater than 6 microns won't get through a facemask.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-12-2020 05:59
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3352)
We don't have a lot of basements in Florida, to hide in, so we are going to keep the economy open, and see how it goes. Seems like even with our reckless disregard of CDC demands, we aren't doing any where near as bad, as some of those mask-wearing, basement-dweller states.

The downside, is that people are going to flock to Florida, from those plague infested states, which are shutting down, and give the stay-at-home order, mostly to cancel Christmas. Most of those refugees will be flat broke, when they arrive, so they'll take their snot-dripping kids, and stay with grandma in her retirement community...
09-12-2020 06:58
Spongy Iris
★★★☆☆
(584)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote: I think the more dust and stuff like that in the air, the more likely you are to get infected, because viruses stick to it.

Continue. How does the surface cohesion of viruses alter one's chance for infection?

It's intuitive that anything sticking to a particle greater than 6 microns won't get through a facemask.


.


The thinking is if there is more dust floating in the air, there are more viruses sticking to the dust. If there's less dust in the air, less viruses stick to the dust and fall to ground instead.

During fall and winter, when trees and plants begin to lose their leaves and decay, carbon dioxide is released in the atmosphere. This, combined with fewer trees and plants removing carbon dioxide from the atmosphere, allows concentrations to climb all winter, reaching a peak by early spring.
09-12-2020 15:28
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9034)
Spongy Iris wrote: The thinking is if there is more dust floating in the air, there are more viruses sticking to the dust.

You need to have more viruses in the air to have more viruses in the air. The amount of anything else does not increase the amount of viruses in the air.

Large particles fall to the ground far more rapidly than 120nm viruses. Viruses that stick to large particles fall to the ground more rapidly than freely floating viruses.

You have a lot of stuff totally backwards. I'd really be interested to find out what complete moron is telling you what to believe and how to think.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-12-2020 15:30
James___
★★★★★
(4435)
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:
1 in 68 people in South Dakota have tested postiive for covid n just the last 2 weeks.

And you say that masks and social distancing don't work?

Masks and social distancing do not stop nor do they prevent the spread of viruses.



That's because of people like you.
09-12-2020 18:44
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3352)
If there is so much crap floating around in your filthy environment, wouldn't those larger particles tend to clog up your face-filter quickly? You'd either asphyxiate, or the airflow would bypass the filter, altogether, rendering the mask useless.

A virus only needs to find a suitable, warm, moist place to rest, and can remain active for a very long time. They can also be preserved by freezing them. Animals can provide a good place for a virus to survive, even if it can infect the animal.

Even if there was strict adherence to all the guidelines offered, the virus would still exist, and spread. People, aren't perfect, and that will never happen. There is no incentive for 90% of the population to go that extra miles, and constantly clean, sanitize, wear masks, wash hands, social distance, hide in the basement. It's just a cold virus, and they, their immediate family and friends, all can ride out the cold and flu, easy. Why would they be overly concerned about a simple cold? Because somebody's grandma, in a nursing home, might be exposed, possibly die, before she throws another blood clot, and dies of a stroke?

All this mitigation efforts are harmful, in so many ways, to our long term health and safety. There are a lot of dangerous, infectious bugs floating around constantly, looking for a host, that isn't already immune. They were all pandemic, or epidemic bugs, at some point in the past, but society developed a herd immunity. At least 60-70% of the population had been exposed, either naturally, or through vaccination. These infectious bugs still exist, and they do find those that aren't immune. We aren't maintaining herd immunity for these other bugs, while we are hiding from covid-19. Soon as we get done playing with covid, we are going to spend years catching up on herd immunity for everything else.

Humans are social animals, we need to be around other humans, or something relatively close, least breathing. Long term covid restrictions are unnatural, and are going to cause problems that will last a generation. We can expect decades of bad behavior, not that we have been for a few. It can only be worse.
09-12-2020 19:51
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2029)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:
1 in 68 people in South Dakota have tested postiive for covid n just the last 2 weeks.

And you say that masks and social distancing don't work?

Masks and social distancing do not stop nor do they prevent the spread of viruses.



That's because of people like you.


Nope. Masks supposedly stop viruses, per the most current position of the CDC (unless they've changed it yet again), so whatever I decide to do doesn't matter, as your mask is stopping any viruses that I may be spreading around. Of course, I would need to actually have the virus in order to be able to spread it around.
09-12-2020 21:12
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15459)
keepit wrote:
1 in 68 people in South Dakota have tested postiive for covid n just the last 2 weeks.

And you say that masks and social distancing don't work?


Masks do not stop a virus. See the N95 spec.
6 feet does not stop a virus. The virus is airborne.
Plastic shields such as you find a retail cash registers does not stop a virus. The virus is airborne and simply flows around the barrier.
Plastic face masks do not stop a virus for the same reason.
Closing down businesses does not stop a virus and is unconstitutional.

Governor edicts to wear masks, keep people in their homes, shutter businesses, etc. are unconstitutional. Governors are not Kings.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
09-12-2020 21:13
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15459)
keepit wrote:
The point is the covid positive number has been building since a few weeks after the sturgis.

Argument from randU fallacy. You are making up numbers.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
09-12-2020 21:14
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15459)
keepit wrote:
I'm sure it takes sophisticated analysis (which i can't do) to determine if there's a connection between sturgis and wisconsin's prevalence of covid. It owuld help to know the prevalence n minnesota.


Attempt to justify random numbers of type randU as data. Argument from randU fallacy. Appeal to complexity fallacy. Buzzword fallacies.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
Edited on 09-12-2020 21:15
09-12-2020 21:16
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15459)
Spongy Iris wrote:
I think the more dust and stuff like that in the air, the more likely you are to get infected, because viruses stick to it. In a crowded environment there is going to be more dust and stuff like that in the air, and thus one would expect more virus infections.

The Sturgis rally seemed to confirm that a crowded event lead to a spike in coronavirus infections. The number of cases in SD spiked following the event, and then tapered off. Of course the number of cases are much higher now than in August, so the spike in August looks small compared to the seasonal effect.


Dust settles out, taking any virus stuck on it to ground.
Rain also washes viruses out of the air and takes it to ground.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
09-12-2020 21:19
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15459)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote: I think the more dust and stuff like that in the air, the more likely you are to get infected, because viruses stick to it.

Continue. How does the surface cohesion of viruses alter one's chance for infection?

It's intuitive that anything sticking to a particle greater than 6 microns won't get through a facemask.


.


While dust and rain does take some of an airborne virus to ground, a lot still remains in the air.
The stuff taken to ground doesn't stay there either.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
09-12-2020 21:24
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15459)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote: I think the more dust and stuff like that in the air, the more likely you are to get infected, because viruses stick to it.

Continue. How does the surface cohesion of viruses alter one's chance for infection?

It's intuitive that anything sticking to a particle greater than 6 microns won't get through a facemask.


.


The thinking is if there is more dust floating in the air, there are more viruses sticking to the dust. If there's less dust in the air, less viruses stick to the dust and fall to ground instead.

During fall and winter, when trees and plants begin to lose their leaves and decay, carbon dioxide is released in the atmosphere. This, combined with fewer trees and plants removing carbon dioxide from the atmosphere, allows concentrations to climb all winter, reaching a peak by early spring.


CO2 does not affect whether an airborne virus is airborne.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
09-12-2020 21:25
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15459)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:
1 in 68 people in South Dakota have tested postiive for covid n just the last 2 weeks.

And you say that masks and social distancing don't work?

Masks and social distancing do not stop nor do they prevent the spread of viruses.


That's because of people like you.


No. It's because of the N95 specification, which you continue to ignore.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
09-12-2020 21:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15459)
HarveyH55 wrote:
If there is so much crap floating around in your filthy environment, wouldn't those larger particles tend to clog up your face-filter quickly? You'd either asphyxiate, or the airflow would bypass the filter, altogether, rendering the mask useless.

A virus only needs to find a suitable, warm, moist place to rest, and can remain active for a very long time. They can also be preserved by freezing them. Animals can provide a good place for a virus to survive, even if it can infect the animal.

Even if there was strict adherence to all the guidelines offered, the virus would still exist, and spread. People, aren't perfect, and that will never happen. There is no incentive for 90% of the population to go that extra miles, and constantly clean, sanitize, wear masks, wash hands, social distance, hide in the basement. It's just a cold virus, and they, their immediate family and friends, all can ride out the cold and flu, easy. Why would they be overly concerned about a simple cold? Because somebody's grandma, in a nursing home, might be exposed, possibly die, before she throws another blood clot, and dies of a stroke?

All this mitigation efforts are harmful, in so many ways, to our long term health and safety. There are a lot of dangerous, infectious bugs floating around constantly, looking for a host, that isn't already immune. They were all pandemic, or epidemic bugs, at some point in the past, but society developed a herd immunity. At least 60-70% of the population had been exposed, either naturally, or through vaccination. These infectious bugs still exist, and they do find those that aren't immune. We aren't maintaining herd immunity for these other bugs, while we are hiding from covid-19. Soon as we get done playing with covid, we are going to spend years catching up on herd immunity for everything else.

Humans are social animals, we need to be around other humans, or something relatively close, least breathing. Long term covid restrictions are unnatural, and are going to cause problems that will last a generation. We can expect decades of bad behavior, not that we have been for a few. It can only be worse.


There are people in the locked down nursing homes with a single prevailing though on their minds, which is sometimes voiced or acted upon:

"I would rather die of Covid than die of loneliness."


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
09-12-2020 21:28
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15459)
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:
1 in 68 people in South Dakota have tested postiive for covid n just the last 2 weeks.

And you say that masks and social distancing don't work?

Masks and social distancing do not stop nor do they prevent the spread of viruses.



That's because of people like you.


Nope. Masks supposedly stop viruses, per the most current position of the CDC (unless they've changed it yet again), so whatever I decide to do doesn't matter, as your mask is stopping any viruses that I may be spreading around. Of course, I would need to actually have the virus in order to be able to spread it around.

Even if you WERE infected and wandering around, others wearing masks won't be protected.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
09-12-2020 22:04
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2029)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Nope. Masks supposedly stop viruses, per the most current position of the CDC (unless they've changed it yet again), so whatever I decide to do doesn't matter, as your mask is stopping any viruses that I may be spreading around. Of course, I would need to actually have the virus in order to be able to spread it around.

Even if you WERE infected and wandering around, others wearing masks won't be protected.

Precisely. That's why I choose to ignore the most current position of the CDC on the topic of mask wearing. Masks don't protect anyone from any virus (nor from any infection that might result).
09-12-2020 22:49
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3352)
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Nope. Masks supposedly stop viruses, per the most current position of the CDC (unless they've changed it yet again), so whatever I decide to do doesn't matter, as your mask is stopping any viruses that I may be spreading around. Of course, I would need to actually have the virus in order to be able to spread it around.

Even if you WERE infected and wandering around, others wearing masks won't be protected.

Precisely. That's why I choose to ignore the most current position of the CDC on the topic of mask wearing. Masks don't protect anyone from any virus (nor from any infection that might result).


The part I'm not really getting, is that only 3-4% of the total US population has tested positive, since the beginning of the pandemic. Even if 3-4% of the population were walking around infected, everyday, it still doesn't justify mandates, restrictions, or any of the other mask related crap. It's a cold virus, worst case, for almost anyone catching it, is to blow snot for about a week, just like any other cold virus.
10-12-2020 00:27
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2029)
HarveyH55 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Nope. Masks supposedly stop viruses, per the most current position of the CDC (unless they've changed it yet again), so whatever I decide to do doesn't matter, as your mask is stopping any viruses that I may be spreading around. Of course, I would need to actually have the virus in order to be able to spread it around.

Even if you WERE infected and wandering around, others wearing masks won't be protected.

Precisely. That's why I choose to ignore the most current position of the CDC on the topic of mask wearing. Masks don't protect anyone from any virus (nor from any infection that might result).


The part I'm not really getting, is that only 3-4% of the total US population has tested positive, since the beginning of the pandemic. Even if 3-4% of the population were walking around infected, everyday, it still doesn't justify mandates, restrictions, or any of the other mask related crap. It's a cold virus, worst case, for almost anyone catching it, is to blow snot for about a week, just like any other cold virus.

Even if it WERE actually a serious matter, there still wouldn't be justification for tyrannical mandates and restrictions.
10-12-2020 02:09
James___
★★★★★
(4435)
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:
1 in 68 people in South Dakota have tested postiive for covid n just the last 2 weeks.

And you say that masks and social distancing don't work?

Masks and social distancing do not stop nor do they prevent the spread of viruses.



That's because of people like you.


Nope. Masks supposedly stop viruses, per the most current position of the CDC (unless they've changed it yet again), so whatever I decide to do doesn't matter, as your mask is stopping any viruses that I may be spreading around. Of course, I would need to actually have the virus in order to be able to spread it around.



You might not be showing signs. At the same time, people like you who don't care will breath all over someone because it doesn't matter to you.
10-12-2020 02:31
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3352)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:
1 in 68 people in South Dakota have tested postiive for covid n just the last 2 weeks.

And you say that masks and social distancing don't work?

Masks and social distancing do not stop nor do they prevent the spread of viruses.



That's because of people like you.


Nope. Masks supposedly stop viruses, per the most current position of the CDC (unless they've changed it yet again), so whatever I decide to do doesn't matter, as your mask is stopping any viruses that I may be spreading around. Of course, I would need to actually have the virus in order to be able to spread it around.



You might not be showing signs. At the same time, people like you who don't care will breath all over someone because it doesn't matter to you.


Only about 3-4% of the US population has been infected, since the start of the pandemic. Is it really the likely, that many people are are walking around infected? Do the math... Got a better chance at catching the lottery jackpot, than catching the covid-cold. Personally, asymptomatic, phantom-spreaders, are just a fear mongering myth, to scare Norwegians into wearing masks, hiding in their basements. Pretty much none of the computer model predictions have come to pass, and the year is almost over, and over 2 million fatalities short. Sort of like climate predictions keep falling short, of the apocalyptic predictions.

How could we have saved millions of lives, when so many people a whining about the guidelines aren't being followed, and need stricter enforcement? If what we've been doing, has saved 2 million computer predicted lives, why so many 'blue' states talking shut down?
10-12-2020 02:35
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15459)
HarveyH55 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Nope. Masks supposedly stop viruses, per the most current position of the CDC (unless they've changed it yet again), so whatever I decide to do doesn't matter, as your mask is stopping any viruses that I may be spreading around. Of course, I would need to actually have the virus in order to be able to spread it around.

Even if you WERE infected and wandering around, others wearing masks won't be protected.

Precisely. That's why I choose to ignore the most current position of the CDC on the topic of mask wearing. Masks don't protect anyone from any virus (nor from any infection that might result).


The part I'm not really getting, is that only 3-4% of the total US population has tested positive, since the beginning of the pandemic. Even if 3-4% of the population were walking around infected, everyday, it still doesn't justify mandates, restrictions, or any of the other mask related crap.


Quite right.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
10-12-2020 02:36
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15459)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:
1 in 68 people in South Dakota have tested postiive for covid n just the last 2 weeks.

And you say that masks and social distancing don't work?

Masks and social distancing do not stop nor do they prevent the spread of viruses.



That's because of people like you.


Nope. Masks supposedly stop viruses, per the most current position of the CDC (unless they've changed it yet again), so whatever I decide to do doesn't matter, as your mask is stopping any viruses that I may be spreading around. Of course, I would need to actually have the virus in order to be able to spread it around.



You might not be showing signs. At the same time, people like you who don't care will breath all over someone because it doesn't matter to you.


Put your mask on. It won't help you, but it'll make you feel better apparently.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
10-12-2020 14:42
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2029)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:
1 in 68 people in South Dakota have tested postiive for covid n just the last 2 weeks.

And you say that masks and social distancing don't work?

Masks and social distancing do not stop nor do they prevent the spread of viruses.



That's because of people like you.


Nope. Masks supposedly stop viruses, per the most current position of the CDC (unless they've changed it yet again), so whatever I decide to do doesn't matter, as your mask is stopping any viruses that I may be spreading around. Of course, I would need to actually have the virus in order to be able to spread it around.


You might not be showing signs.

Then I'm not infected, am I...

James___ wrote:
At the same time, people like you who don't care will breath all over someone because it doesn't matter to you.

I don't breathe all over people to begin with. That's just plain creepy...
Edited on 10-12-2020 14:45
10-12-2020 15:36
James___
★★★★★
(4435)
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:
1 in 68 people in South Dakota have tested postiive for covid n just the last 2 weeks.

And you say that masks and social distancing don't work?

Masks and social distancing do not stop nor do they prevent the spread of viruses.



That's because of people like you.


Nope. Masks supposedly stop viruses, per the most current position of the CDC (unless they've changed it yet again), so whatever I decide to do doesn't matter, as your mask is stopping any viruses that I may be spreading around. Of course, I would need to actually have the virus in order to be able to spread it around.


You might not be showing signs.

Then I'm not infected, am I...

James___ wrote:
At the same time, people like you who don't care will breath all over someone because it doesn't matter to you.

I don't breathe all over people to begin with. That's just plain creepy...


James___ wrote:
You might not be showing signs.
gfm7175 wrote:
Then I'm not infected, am I...

So you say. And as the NFL keeps making it known, one person meeting with others causes an outbreak. 3 positives and 5 others being watched. And this with only a small number of people gathering away from team facilities on their own time.
Since you're a Christian, Jesus didn't die on the cross. That's true. See? I can be like you.



https://www.nfl.com/news/sills-panthers-covid-19-transmission-linked-to-players-gathering-outside-facilit
10-12-2020 16:43
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2029)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:
You might not be showing signs.

Then I'm not infected, am I...

So you say.

I am not infected with the rona. I cannot spread the rona to others if I do not have it.

James___ wrote:
And as the NFL keeps making it known, one person meeting with others causes an outbreak. 3 positives and 5 others being watched. And this with only a small number of people gathering away from team facilities on their own time.

So? What's the big deal?

James___ wrote:
Since you're a Christian, Jesus didn't die on the cross. That's true.

According to Christianity, Jesus died on the cross. It was very important that this particular sinless man did so. Read the Holy Bible for more details...

James___ wrote:
See? I can be like you.

You are nothing like me.
Edited on 10-12-2020 16:44
10-12-2020 19:22
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15459)
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:
1 in 68 people in South Dakota have tested postiive for covid n just the last 2 weeks.

And you say that masks and social distancing don't work?

Masks and social distancing do not stop nor do they prevent the spread of viruses.



That's because of people like you.


Nope. Masks supposedly stop viruses, per the most current position of the CDC (unless they've changed it yet again), so whatever I decide to do doesn't matter, as your mask is stopping any viruses that I may be spreading around. Of course, I would need to actually have the virus in order to be able to spread it around.


You might not be showing signs.

Then I'm not infected, am I...

James___ wrote:
At the same time, people like you who don't care will breath all over someone because it doesn't matter to you.

I don't breathe all over people to begin with. That's just plain creepy...

That's Joe Biden's habit.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
10-12-2020 19:43
James___
★★★★★
(4435)
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:
You might not be showing signs.

Then I'm not infected, am I...

So you say.

I am not infected with the rona. I cannot spread the rona to others if I do not have it.

James___ wrote:
And as the NFL keeps making it known, one person meeting with others causes an outbreak. 3 positives and 5 others being watched. And this with only a small number of people gathering away from team facilities on their own time.

So? What's the big deal?

James___ wrote:
Since you're a Christian, Jesus didn't die on the cross. That's true.

According to Christianity, Jesus died on the cross. It was very important that this particular sinless man did so. Read the Holy Bible for more details...

James___ wrote:
See? I can be like you.

You are nothing like me.



I've read the Bible. You're my inspiration. My role model. He didn't die on the cross. He's like the hoax that is the coronavirus. There were and are many Jews.
10-12-2020 19:58
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2029)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
I don't breathe all over people to begin with. That's just plain creepy...

That's Joe Biden's habit.

BINGO! And guess what, he's just plain creepy...
10-12-2020 20:35
James___
★★★★★
(4435)
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
I don't breathe all over people to begin with. That's just plain creepy...

That's Joe Biden's habit.

BINGO! And guess what, he's just plain creepy...



Compared to what? Trump saying women liking it when he grabbed their vaginas was just locker room talk? Since he liked checking out Miss America contestants naked because he could, tends to support the claims of the Junior Miss America contestants.

Trump's words

Three days before Kind made his statement, CNN reported on comments Trump has made about women to radio talk show host Howard Stern over the years. In a 2005 interview, Trump talked about walking in on naked contestants -- but that was in response to a discussion about the Miss USA and Miss Universe pageants, whose contestants are adults. Trump said:

Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that I'll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed and ready and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere. And I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it. You know, I'm inspecting, I want to make sure that everything is good.

You know, the dresses. 'Is everyone okay?' You know, they're standing there with no clothes. 'Is everybody okay?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that.

And back stage at a strip club, his money would talk. Maybe that's why so many people like him. We're back to the 50's. Your wife doesn't like getting beaten? She should be a better wife. Right? And if you want some, well, you're a man.
11-12-2020 04:05
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9034)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
I don't breathe all over people to begin with. That's just plain creepy...

That's Joe Biden's habit.

BINGO! And guess what, he's just plain creepy...

Compared to what?

Compared to normal human behavior.

James___ wrote: Trump saying women liking it when he grabbed their vaginas

That's not what he said.

James___ wrote: Three days before Kind made his statement, CNN reported on comments Trump has made about women to radio talk show host Howard Stern over the years.

I'm glad this was all direct quotes right from Trump's mouth and not merely tabloid gossip talk-altered hearsay.

.




Join the debate Remember Sturgis ?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Sturgis2814-09-2020 01:26
Sturgis1711-08-2020 00:05
Remember the Al Gore's of this World1319-09-2017 23:10
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact