Remember me
▼ Content

Remember when the CDC experimented on 400 black men by giving them syphilis

Page 1 of 212>
Remember when the CDC experimented on 400 black men by giving them syphilis20-11-2022 01:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
https://www.cdc.gov/tuskegee/timeline.htm

In 1932, the USPHS, working with the Tuskegee Institute, began a study to record the natural history of syphilis. It was originally called the "Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male" (now referred to as the "USPHS Syphilis Study at Tuskegee"). The study initially involved 600 Black men – 399 with syphilis, 201 who did not have the disease. Participants' informed consent was not collected. Researchers told the men they were being treated for "bad blood," a local term used to describe several ailments, including syphilis, anemia, and fatigue. In exchange for taking part in the study, the men received free medical exams, free meals, and burial insurance.

By 1943, penicillin was the treatment of choice for syphilis and becoming widely available, but the participants in the study were not offered treatment.

In 1972, an Associated Press storyexternal icon about the study was published. As a result, the Assistant Secretary for Health and Scientific Affairs appointed an Ad Hoc Advisory Panel to review the study. The advisory panel concludedpdf iconexternal icon that the study was "ethically unjustified"; that is, the "results [were] disproportionately meager compared with known risks to human subjects involved." In October 1972, the panel advised stopping the study. A month later, the Assistant Secretary for Health and Scientific Affairs announced the endexternal icon of the study. In March 1973, the panel also advised the Secretary of the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare (HEW) (now known as the Department of Health and Human Services) to instruct the USPHS to provide all necessary medical care for the survivors of the study.1 The Tuskegee Health Benefit Program (THBP) was established to provide these services. In 1975, participants' wives, widows and children were added to the program. In 1995, the program was expanded to include health, as well as medical, benefits. The last study participant died in January 2004. The last widow receiving THBP benefits died in January 2009. Participants' children (10 at present) continue to receive medical and health benefits.

Later in 1973, a class-action lawsuit was filed on behalf of the study participants and their families, resulting in a $10 million, out-of-court settlement in 1974.

On May 16, 1997, President Bill Clinton issued a formal Presidential Apologyexternal icon for the study.

Fu-k the CDC and the ****s working there who do nothing but torture people

Go ahead shi-stain say that it never happened

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
20-11-2022 05:21
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
Swan wrote:In 1932, the USPHS, working with the Tuskegee Institute, began a study to record the natural history of syphilis.

This is not the CDC. You seem confused. Again.

The CDC was created in 1946, to control malaria, and has evolved since then, to include a name change.
20-11-2022 13:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:In 1932, the USPHS, working with the Tuskegee Institute, began a study to record the natural history of syphilis.

The CDC was created in 1946, to control malaria, and has evolved since then, to include a name change.

The really confused one is you because you actually believe that you make things better by lying and denying. LOL so the experiment using black men in place of rats was so vile that they changed the name of the experimenting body to the CDC. Same group with all the same torturers.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

20-11-2022 20:03
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The really confused one is you because you actually believe that you make things better by lying and denying. LOL so the experiment using black men in place of rats was so vile that they changed the name of the experimenting body to the CDC. Same group with all the same torturers.

Redefinition falllacy (USPHS<->CDC).

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
20-11-2022 20:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The fact is that the CDC used black men instead of rats to study syphilis

The really confused one is you because you actually believe that you make things better by lying and denying and claiming that the truth is a fallacy. LOL so the experiment using black men in place of rats was so vile that they changed the name of the experimenting body to the CDC. Same group with all the same torturers.

ULTRA MAGA

20-11-2022 21:13
(14389)
Swan wrote:The fact is that the CDC used black men instead of rats to study syphilis

The CDC did not exist. You remain very, very confused.

Did the non-existent CDC deliver the syphillis via quantum entanglement?
20-11-2022 22:53
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Not a fact. A hallucination. Learn what 'fact' means. It does NOT mean 'Universal Truth' or 'proof'. Buzzword fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 20-11-2022 22:53
20-11-2022 23:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The fact is that the CDC used black men instead of rats to study syphilis

Again the USPHS name was changed to the CDC because the mother of the CDC literally infected black men with syphilis just to watch them go mad. This makes the CDC a terrorist organization.

Your agreement is not needed or required. So do you treat black men with less regards than rats like the CDC did?

Now be a good girl and do what you are told

ULTRA MAGA

20-11-2022 23:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Not a fact. A hallucination. Learn what 'fact' means. It does NOT mean 'Universal Truth' or 'proof'. Buzzword fallacy.

Bill Clinton apologized for the CDC infecting 400 black men with syphilis, this is a fact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz1g2b0q9sg

Now eat shi- and die you commy slut

ULTRA MAGA

20-11-2022 23:57
(14389)
Swan wrote:Again the USPHS name was changed to the CDC

Nope. The CDC was created in 1946 as a new organization to control malaria, well after the Tuskagee travesty. PHS Still exists. The two are separate organizations.

Neither you nor I have any idea what you are babbling about.
21-11-2022 00:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Again the USPHS name was changed to the CDC

Nope. The CDC was created in 1946 as a new organization to control malaria, well after the Tuskagee travesty. PHS Still exists. The two are separate organizations.

Neither you nor I have any idea what you are babbling about.

The American government under the guise of controlling infectious disease purposely infected 400 black men with syphilis. And in your mind if the CDC did not do this but the USPHS did such it's all fine and good. You are a sick pup who needs to be euthanized

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 21-11-2022 00:12
21-11-2022 04:54
(14389)
Swan wrote: And in your mind if the CDC did not do this but the USPHS did such it's all fine and good.

I referred to it as a "travesty" ... but you think that word means "all fine and good."

I think we have a good understanding of your confusion.
21-11-2022 06:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: And in your mind if the CDC did not do this but the USPHS did such it's all fine and good.

I referred to it as a "travesty" ... but you think that word means "all fine and good."

I think we have a good understanding of your confusion.

Wear your mask because you were told to do so, do this without thinking because the CDC thinks for you and knows what is good for you. LOL the CDC allows cancer causing cigarettes to kill 480,000 Americans a year, or 1,315 every day why? well because they are terrorist. Nuff said, but you are the good girl who does what they are told without thought.

LOL the CDC allows for the 58000 people who died in the entire Vietnam war to die every 44 days nonstop, and you defend them.

MORON ALERT

ULTRA MAGA

21-11-2022 16:27
(14389)
Swan wrote:Wear your mask because you were told to do so, do this without thinking because the CDC thinks for you and knows what is good for you.

You are babbling incoherently and avoiding the points posed to you.

Swan wrote: LOL the CDC allows cancer causing cigarettes to kill 480,000 Americans a year, or 1,315 every day

So do you.

Swan wrote:why?

Because neither you nor the CDC have any authority to stop it.

Swan wrote:well because they are terrorist.

How does that make you a terrorist? You apparently weren't able to learn the definition of "terrorism" when we exhaustively discussed it on this site.

Swan wrote: Nuff said,

So you pretend to be judge, jury and executioner ... and you proceed to declare yourself a terrorist.

Swan wrote: but you are the good girl who does what they are told without thought.

Singulars are not plurals.

Swan wrote: LOL the CDC allows for the 58000 people who died in the entire Vietnam war to die every 44 days nonstop,

The people who died in the Vietnam war only died once. The CDC neither resurrects them nor causes them to die again.

Can you give me an example of any person who dies every 44 days, nonstop?

Swan wrote:and you defend them.

I will forever defend the CDC against the charge that they are the US Treasury Dept, the FBI, the USPHS, or any other organization that they are not.

MORON ALERT
21-11-2022 17:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Wear your mask because you were told to do so, do this without thinking because the CDC thinks for you and knows what is good for you.

Swan wrote: LOL the CDC allows cancer causing cigarettes to kill 480,000 Americans a year, or 1,315 every day

So do you.

Swan wrote:why?

Because neither you nor the CDC have any authority to stop it.

Swan wrote:well because they are terrorist.

How does that make you a terrorist? You apparently weren't able to learn the definition of "terrorism" when we exhaustively discussed it on this site.

Swan wrote: Nuff said,

So you pretend to be judge, jury and executioner ... and you proceed to declare yourself a terrorist.

Swan wrote: but you are the good girl who does what they are told without thought.

Singulars are not plurals.

Swan wrote: LOL the CDC allows for the 58000 people who died in the entire Vietnam war to die every 44 days nonstop,

The people who died in the Vietnam war only died once. The CDC neither resurrects them nor causes them to die again.

Can you give me an example of any person who dies every 44 days, nonstop?

Swan wrote:and you defend them.

I will forever defend the CDC against the charge that they are the US Treasury Dept, the FBI, the USPHS, or any other organization that they are not.

MORON ALERT

58,000 Americans die every 44 days from cigarette poisoning of one type or another. So cigarettes are a total Vietnam war every 44 days, then it begins again nonstop.

Feel free to argue, because no one cares, including your family who abandoned you long ago

ULTRA MAGA

21-11-2022 18:20
(14389)
Swan wrote:58,000 Americans die every 44 days from cigarette poisoning of one type or another.

OK, this is your claim. Why should anyone believe this?
21-11-2022 19:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:58,000 Americans die every 44 days from cigarette poisoning of one type or another.

Because the 480,000 Americans that die of tobacco related illnesses are common knowledge and nothing that you can ever say can disprove this. All I have done is laid out the deaths in a different way of looking at them and the fact is that tobacco kills as many Americans as the Vietnam war every 44 days.

LOL I do not have to prove the truth, what you can try to do is disprove me, and you can't.

PS. You will give up trying just like all the others before you

ULTRA MAGA

21-11-2022 19:47
(14389)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Because the 480,000 Americans that die of tobacco related illnesses are common knowledge and nothing that you can ever say can disprove this.

So there is no reason anyone should accept your claim. Additionally, you readily admit that your claim is unfalsifiable and unverifiable. You acknowledge that there is no credibility in your claim.

Swan wrote:All I have done is laid out the deaths in a different way of looking at them and the fact is that tobacco kills as many Americans as the Vietnam war every 44 days.

What you are erroneously calling a "fact" is simply your baseless claim that you refuse to support. You were asked why anyone should accept your claim ... and you punted.

Swan wrote:LOL I do not have to prove the truth,

What you are erroneously referring to as the "truth" is simply your baseless claim that you refuse to support. You were asked why anyone should accept your claim ... and you punted.

Swan wrote: what you can try to do is disprove me, and you can't.

I and everyone else have another option. We can simply not accept your claim.

Done! Your claim has been summarily discarded.

I guess we're finished on this one.
21-11-2022 19:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Because the 480,000 Americans that die of tobacco related illnesses are common knowledge and nothing that you can ever say can disprove this.

So there is no reason anyone should accept your claim. Additionally, you readily admit that your claim is unfalsifiable and unverifiable. You acknowledge that there is no credibility in your claim.

Swan wrote:All I have done is laid out the deaths in a different way of looking at them and the fact is that tobacco kills as many Americans as the Vietnam war every 44 days.

What you are erroneously calling a "fact" is simply your baseless claim that you refuse to support. You were asked why anyone should accept your claim ... and you punted.

What you are erroneously referring to as the "truth" is simply your baseless claim that you refuse to support. You were asked why anyone should accept your claim ... and you punted.

So you are actually so stupid as to argue mathematics.

480,000 / 365 = 1315.068 * 44 = 57863

Proven just as you are proven ignorant

The really sad thing is that you are going to die as ignorantly as you lived

ULTRA MAGA

21-11-2022 20:28
(14389)
Swan wrote:So you are actually so stupid as to argue mathematics.

I am making no argument. I am simply dismissing your unsupported claim that the numbers of deaths that you claim are caused by cigarettes as you claim.

Someone has told you to believe this ... and you OBEYED. Otherwise, you'd be able to provide your rationale for believing what you do.
21-11-2022 20:30
(21588)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Again the USPHS name was changed to the CDC because the mother of the CDC literally infected black men with syphilis just to watch them go mad. This makes the CDC a terrorist organization.

Your agreement is not needed or required. So do you treat black men with less regards than rats like the CDC did?

Now be a good girl and do what you are told

Redefinition fallacy (USPHS<->CDC).

The Parrot Killer

21-11-2022 20:32
(21588)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:Wear your mask because you were told to do so, do this without thinking because the CDC thinks for you and knows what is good for you.

So do you.

58,000 Americans die every 44 days from cigarette poisoning of one type or another. So cigarettes are a total Vietnam war every 44 days, then it begins again nonstop.

Argument from randU fallacy. Random numbers are not data.

The Parrot Killer

21-11-2022 20:33
(21588)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Because the 480,000 Americans that die of tobacco related illnesses are common knowledge and nothing that you can ever say can disprove this. All I have done is laid out the deaths in a different way of looking at them and the fact is that tobacco kills as many Americans as the Vietnam war every 44 days.

LOL I do not have to prove the truth, what you can try to do is disprove me, and you can't.

PS. You will give up trying just like all the others before you

Mathematics does not use consensus. Random numbers are not data. Argument from randU fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

21-11-2022 20:35
(21588)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

So you are actually so stupid as to argue mathematics.

Inversion fallacy. You are describing yourself again.
Swan wrote:
480,000 / 365 = 1315.068 * 44 = 57863

Argument from randU fallacy. Random numbers are not data. Equations containing random numbers only produces random numbers.
Swan wrote:
Proven just as you are proven ignorant

Attempted proof by randU.

The Parrot Killer

21-11-2022 22:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:

I am making no argument. I am simply dismissing your unsupported claim that the numbers of deaths that you claim are caused by cigarettes as you claim.

Someone has told you to believe this ... and you OBEYED. Otherwise, you'd be able to provide your rationale for believing what you do.

I could provide thousands of pieces of evidence to demonstrate that tobacco kills 480000 Americans a year, but you being a schizzo determine your own truth, and I not having a cure for schizzo cannot help you.

So you may resume doing what you are told like the zombie that you are, but please do not help the CDC infect more black people with syphilis, unless you are campaigning for KKK or Nazi party president

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 21-11-2022 23:02
22-11-2022 00:47
(21588)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I could provide thousands of pieces of evidence to demonstrate that tobacco kills 480000 Americans a year,
...deleted insults...

Argument from randU fallacy. Random numbers are not a proof nor evidence.

The Parrot Killer

22-11-2022 01:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I could provide thousands of pieces of evidence to demonstrate that tobacco kills 480000 Americans a year,
...deleted insults...

However the 480000 American tobacco related deaths are not random. You stay there in denial and please do not help the CDC infect more black American's with syphilis.

ULTRA MAGA

22-11-2022 01:41
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

...deleted insults...

However the 480000 American tobacco related deaths are not random. You stay there in denial and please do not help the CDC infect more black American's with syphilis.

Argument from randU fallacy. Insult fallacies.

The Parrot Killer

22-11-2022 02:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

...deleted insults...

I stated facts but made no argument.

ULTRA MAGA

22-11-2022 06:36
(14389)
Swan wrote:I stated facts but made no argument.

Nope. You clearly stated your opinion. Equally clearly, you refused to support it in any way. Equally clearly, I rejected your opinion.
22-11-2022 08:19
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Tobacco hasn't been proven to be a killer. It's certainly an unhealthy habit. There are still quite a few non smokers, who suffer all the same afflictions blamed on tobacco. There are also a lot of smokers, who never have those same health issues. Tobacco is at best, a contributing/complicating factor, that could be avoided, if it wasn't so addictive, and easy to purchase. Not to mention tobacco is a hardy, disease and pest resistant plant, that can be grown most anywhere. It's the harvesting and processing that isn't so convenient, but more would grow their own, if there wasn't a commercial product available.
22-11-2022 09:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:

Nope. You clearly stated your opinion. Equally clearly, you refused to support it in any way. Equally clearly, I rejected your opinion.
Says the fool who denies the last ice age, the moon landings and the holocaust all, from her mother's basement. If anyone cared about your opinion you would not have landed here at the ass-hole of the internet. So did you help the CDC infect any black people with syphilis today yet?

CIAO

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 22-11-2022 09:37
22-11-2022 22:32
(14389)
HarveyH55 wrote:Tobacco hasn't been proven to be a killer.

Correct. All that has been shown to date is something of a correlation between smoking and harmful effects.

Unfortunately, there are too many Swans out there that operate under the mistaken compulsion to use the word "causes", i.e. smoking causes the harmful effects.

In order to be able to use the word "causes", one would have to have science that predicts nature in that way, specifying what causes have what effects, and this would hold true in every case. However, if there is even oe falsifying example, you don't have science and you can't use the word "causes."

HarveyH55 wrote: It's certainly an unhealthy habit.

Worded this way, you are correct. You aren't claiming any specific causes, you are simply noting that no smoker ever wins the Boston marathon and throat cancer is far more prevalent in smokers, i.e. observations.

HarveyH55 wrote: There are still quite a few non smokers, who suffer all the same afflictions blamed on tobacco.

Yes. The percentages are much lower. This is why all official medical verbiage involves the words "risk factors" and "increases the risk."

HarveyH55 wrote: There are also a lot of smokers, who never have those same health issues.

Exactly. They are falsifying examples.

HarveyH55 wrote: Tobacco is at best, a contributing/complicating factor, that could be avoided, if it wasn't so addictive, and easy to purchase.

Flashy slot machines are, at best, a contributing/complicating factor, that could be avoided, if they weren't so addictive and easy to access. They don't cause poverty. Yes, they can be heavily involved in some cases but they don't cause it.
22-11-2022 22:42
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

...deleted insults...

Redefinition fallacy (fact<->random numbers).

Learn what 'fact' means.

The Parrot Killer

22-11-2022 22:44
(21588)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Says the fool who denies the last ice age, the moon landings and the holocaust all, from her mother's basement. If anyone cared about your opinion you would not have landed here at the ass-hole of the internet. So did you help the CDC infect any black people with syphilis today yet?

CIAO

What ice age????!?

So...no one cares about your opinions because you are here on the 'ass-hole of the internet' as you put it.

The Parrot Killer

22-11-2022 22:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

...deleted insults...

Redefinition fallacy (fact<->random numbers).

Learn what 'fact' means.

Fact 480,000 Americans die from tobacco every year and the forerunner of the CDC used 400 African Americans as rats in a syphilis study and there is nothing you can do to change these FACTS.

Silly girl

ULTRA MAGA

22-11-2022 22:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

CIAO

What ice age????!?

So...no one cares about your opinions because you are here on the 'ass-hole of the internet' as you put it.

LOL my opinions are shared with billions and yours are shared by the people who live with you in the shed.

Did you buy Apple computer stock too?

ULTRA MAGA

23-11-2022 00:23
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

CIAO

What ice age????!?

LOL my opinions are shared with billions

Paradox. Irrational.

The Parrot Killer

23-11-2022 01:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

CIAO

What ice age????!?

Paradox. Irrational.

LOL my opinions are shared with billions and yours are shared by the people who live with you in the shed.

Did you buy Apple computer stock too???????????????????????????

ULTRA MAGA

23-11-2022 07:59
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

CIAO

What ice age????!?

Paradox. Irrational.

Did you buy Apple computer stock too???????????????????????????

Probably should have invested some of that Apple money on an education...
Page 1 of 212>

Join the debate Remember when the CDC experimented on 400 black men by giving them syphilis:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Catholic student arrested at school for merely stating "that men and women are different"921-02-2024 21:44
86 year old Jane Fonda will only date men in their 20's. Whew I'm safe204-12-2023 03:58
A moment of silence to remember the day that the sleeping giant awakened on Dec-7-19414110-12-2022 10:37
BREAKING NEWS Boston is giving away free methamphetamine and crack pipes010-12-2022 01:15
CDC Data Reveals. Majority of COVID-19 Deaths in America Occur Among the Vaccinated & Boosted030-11-2022 20:38
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact