Remember me
▼ Content

Prediction For Ukraine



Page 1 of 3123>
Prediction For Ukraine18-11-2022 20:20
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
I made this prediction about one month ago and I want to get it into the official record.

I believe that this winter, combined with other factors, will cause the Russian invasion into Ukraine to fizzle.

HOWEVER ... I recognize that both Ukraine and Russia have far too much invested in there being an invasion to allow the world to believe that the invasion has died. Ukraine is getting so much sympathy, and aid, and good will and favorable impetus from around the world, and they don't want that to stop, i.e. they want to milk it for all they can. Russia, for their part, is facing extreme humiliation in the eyes of the entire world so they absolutely need to present a continuous narrative of positive results/accomplishments with respect to the invasion.

Ergo, I will be on the lookout for television news stories that are using months-old video footage because there isn't any actual fighting to capture on video. I will be on the lookout for stories that rely on data/information supplied by Russia and/or Ukraine because the media will publish anything and everything obtained from those sources.

I will not be readily believing reports of fighting without additional support. All that remain for Russia are prisoners and conscripts that are looking for their first chance to desert and/or surrender.

The Russian invasion of Ukraine wil be fizzlling soon but there will be occasional stories keeping the appearance of warfare alive. I recommend demanding additional support and taking all such stories with a grain of coarse sea salt.
18-11-2022 21:51
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
It seems the Russians have been reduced to throwing rocks (missiles) instead. I think your prediction is pretty accurate.
19-11-2022 02:11
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4463)
I think the politicians, sending 'donations' get to put some of it in their own pocket, or friends and relatives profit. Joe and Hunter Biden basically got caught, and forgiven by Obama. Russia, if nothing else, is persistent. Don't think they'll just pack it up and leave. They hang in there, until they get another piece of Ukraine, to go with Obama's gift of Crimea. With global inflation, fuel and food shortages, Ukraine will likely get pressured to give up some land, to end it. I think both sides are getting tired of the cold, and 'fighting'. It's not the politician out in the field... I think the fight fizzled months ago, it's just been a propaganda show for a while.
20-11-2022 11:58
Xadoman
★★★☆☆
(891)
Ukraine will be without electricity and heat soon. They have to surrender , no other option. Massive amount of ukrainians have to migrate to other countries unless they want to die out of starvation and hypothermia.

This war is between US and Russia. The US set up the stage in 2014 with a coup in Ukraine. The pro-Russia president was taken down and replaced with a pro - US puppet.


With this move the US showed that they have no respect for Russia. They started to pump resources out of Ukraine into the pockets of their own people. Remember how Hunter Biden milked millions in salary but this was only the tip of the iceberg.

Russia will continue to bomb the infrastructure in Ukraine and this will eventually mean that the Ukraine has to settle for the peace. They have to give up some land - a price to pay for the coup they did in 2014.
Edited on 20-11-2022 11:59
20-11-2022 19:14
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4463)
I think Russia could have easily squashed Ukraine, if that was the intent. This is more of a beat them into submission/punishment campaign. Russia didn't know how much support Ukraine would get from the UN, or other countries. They went as heavy as they could, without provoking a lot of outside meddling. Sanctions are just paper, and haven't had much effect, except in media opinion pieces. Ukraine will eventually give up some border land, to end the hostilities. Ukraine has never been able to stand on it's own feet, and relies heavily on international charity. They are putting up a resistance-show, because that is what their are expected to do, if they want the charity money to continue. Internationally, these other charitable countries want something from Russia, before giving the okay, on how much Ukraine is given up. Russia has the weapons, if they had planned to just kill a lot of people, quickly. Not even having to resort to nuclear options. Nukes are messy, expensive and time consuming to clean up. Not mention disturbing the international hornet's nest.
20-11-2022 19:38
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Xadoman wrote:Ukraine will be without electricity and heat soon.

Ukraine is already without power.

Xadoman wrote:They have to surrender , no other option.

Your analysis is as good as your rationalization for your gambling.

Russia has already lost. Russian generals are looking for a way to get their remaining troops out of Ukraine before Ukraine delivers the final humiliating death blow.

There will be no Ukraine surrender. There can only be a Russian withdrawal. Russia is no longer "fighting" so much as they are simply expending their remaining rounds in order to give the appearance that they are still active.

Yes, as an act of spite in their defeat, Russia is destroying as much of Ukraine's infrastructure as they can, especially energy infrastructure. This will not compel Ukraine to surrender. It will cause Ukrainians to be very, very cold in the near future.

It sure appears that you readily absorb Russian media and Russian government press releases.

Gullible.

Xadoman wrote:Massive amount of ukrainians have to migrate to other countries unless they want to die out of starvation and hypothermia.

Correct. Later, they will return when it is warmer and they have food.

Xadoman wrote:This war is between US and Russia.

You failed geography, didn't you?

Xadoman wrote:The US set up the stage in 2014 with a coup in Ukraine. The pro-Russia president was taken down and replaced with a pro - US puppet.

Did I mention that you were gullible? If I didn't, allow me to correct this oversight:

You are gullible.

Very Very Gullible

Xadoman wrote:With this move the US showed that they have no respect for Russia.

You think Russia is a person? You failed geography, didn't you?

Xadoman wrote: They started to pump resources out of Ukraine into the pockets of their own people.

They? Who are "they"? Am I included in "they"?

Xadoman wrote: Remember how Hunter Biden milked millions in salary but this was only the tip of the iceberg.

Now you are taking a page from Swan's playbook, i.e. deliberately and egregiously revising history. Yes, Hunter "the bag man" Biden is corruption incarnate, but he did not occupy a Ukranian government position. It was with an energy company.

Xadoman wrote:Russia will continue to bomb the infrastructure in Ukraine and this will eventually mean that the Ukraine has to settle for the peace.

Too funny. Ukraine will continue to hand Russia its azz until Russia flees with its tail between its legs. Remember, Ukraine is getting all the help it needs while Russia is no longer able to resupply. Russia can no longer fight. Ukraine is still going like the Energizer bunny. Ukraine has hit a 9th-inning walk-off homer and now merely needs to perform the obligatory running of the bases.

Have you not noticed the complete abscence of any news stories about Russia taking anything or advancing in any way? Have you not noticed Russia just retreated from Kherson? Have you not noticed the chain of Ukraine battlefield victories? Have you not heard the UN's change of opinion about pursuing peace talks (i.e. they no longer find peace talks advantageous), noting that Russia is about to lose and that they are happy to just let it happen? Have you not noticed Russia's desperation for peace talks as the only way they can save face?

I'm guessing that the people who do your thinking for you don't allow you to know anything of importance.
20-11-2022 19:53
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
HarveyH55 wrote:I think Russia could have easily squashed Ukraine, if that was the intent.

I respectfully disagree. Invading Ukraine to conquer was definitely the intent, but Russia did not have the resources to take on Ukraine with all the help Ukraine would receive.

I don't know if you are aware but many of the Russian tanks used in the invasion have been captured by Ukraine and are now part of Ukraine Army's inventory, being used against Russia. Ditto for the weapons that Russia brought with them to conduct the invasion. Russian soldiers only had the will to fight for a short period of time, and once the invasion began to drag on, soldiers began deserting, abandoning weapons and munitions. As Russia had to replace dwindling troops, the replacements became more and more incompetent. Russia stopped making progress long ago. They have been losing ever since.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OEbC60v6z4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8-NxWxnfs8
.
Edited on 20-11-2022 20:28
20-11-2022 20:28
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4463)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:I think Russia could have easily squashed Ukraine, if that was the intent.

I respectfully disagree. Invading Ukraine to conquer was definitely the intent, but Russia did not have the resources to take on Ukraine with all the help Ukraine would receive.

I don't know if you are aware but many of the Russian tanks used in the invasion have been captured by Ukraine and are now part of Ukraine Army's inventory, being used against Russia. Ditto for the weapons that Russia brought with them to conduct the invasion. Russian soldiers only had the will to fight for a short period of time, and once the invasion began to drag on, soldiers began deserting, abandoning weapons and munitions. As Russia had to replace dwindling troops, the replacements became more and more incompetent. Russia stopped making progress long ago. They have been losing ever since.

.


Media reports, and politicians have been pushing crap for decades, that only barely resembles a little bit of truth. I remember the weapons Russia used in the Middle East, and it wasn't confined to essentially a 'rock-throwing' contest. I've no doubts that Russia has missile more than capable of hitting any target in Ukraine, launch from Russia... These aren't hold-overs from the cold war, since test launches were reported. They have fallen too far behind on rocket technology, or completely cutoff on cash. Russia has been a taxi-service for the space station, pretty much from the start. Some of those cold war missiles had to have been properly stored and maintained. Most were built to be fitted with a variety of payloads, not just nuclear warheads... Russia rules on fear, let their enemy's imagination do most of the fighting. Don't think they every relied on it exclusively, they have the muscle, if the have to use it.

They sent in a minimalist force, with just enough to easily handle what Ukraine had to work with. Didn't even bother softening them up a little, from air or sea. Just a show of force and intent. Sure, Ukraine has picked up some Russian weapons, but not really a game changer. Pretty sure Russia also picks up weapons and supplies from Ukraine. Ukraine is more likely to abandon free-stuff, since they know Joe will keep sending more.
20-11-2022 22:49
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
HarveyH55 wrote:They sent in a minimalist force, with just enough to easily handle what Ukraine had to work with.

This is not correct. Russia sent a full occupying force, intending to occupy Ukraine in short order in the same way Hilter occupied France, i.e. it was supposed to take a week or two. There really wasn't anything "minimalist" about it. Russia did not roll in with Cold War-era tanks, but rather with their latest models.

HarveyH55 wrote: Didn't even bother softening them up a little, from air or sea.

Correct. Russia totally misjudged the entire situation. Russia did not believe that any softening was necessary.

HarveyH55 wrote: Sure, Ukraine has picked up some Russian weapons, but not really a game changer.

I have to disagree. Every tank that switched hands ended up being used against Russia and not against Ukraine ... and there were many of them. If you add up all the weapons and tanks and munitions that were Russian but switched to Ukraine inventory, it certainly amounts to "game changer" by any measure, and now Russia is effectively done. Three and out.

HarveyH55 wrote: Pretty sure Russia also picks up weapons and supplies from Ukraine.

Not so much. Russia destroyed a lot with their "scorched earth" policy, but Russia has only been losing. Russia's objective seems to be to make Ukranians suffer, destroying infrastructure and access to energy, like the overarching objective of the invasion is spite.

HarveyH55 wrote: Ukraine is more likely to abandon free-stuff, since they know Joe will keep sending more.

You aren't far off. The problem is that Ukraine will likely exercise poor judgement in expending munitions and missiles by essentially wasting expensive high tech to take out even low priority targets. Hey, it's all free ... to them ... and unspent munitions are wasted munitions ... when they're free.

.
20-11-2022 22:51
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:I think Russia could have easily squashed Ukraine, if that was the intent.

I respectfully disagree. Invading Ukraine to conquer was definitely the intent, but Russia did not have the resources to take on Ukraine with all the help Ukraine would receive.

I don't know if you are aware but many of the Russian tanks used in the invasion have been captured by Ukraine and are now part of Ukraine Army's inventory, being used against Russia. Ditto for the weapons that Russia brought with them to conduct the invasion. Russian soldiers only had the will to fight for a short period of time, and once the invasion began to drag on, soldiers began deserting, abandoning weapons and munitions. As Russia had to replace dwindling troops, the replacements became more and more incompetent. Russia stopped making progress long ago. They have been losing ever since.

.


Media reports, and politicians have been pushing crap for decades, that only barely resembles a little bit of truth. I remember the weapons Russia used in the Middle East, and it wasn't confined to essentially a 'rock-throwing' contest. I've no doubts that Russia has missile more than capable of hitting any target in Ukraine, launch from Russia... These aren't hold-overs from the cold war, since test launches were reported. They have fallen too far behind on rocket technology, or completely cutoff on cash. Russia has been a taxi-service for the space station, pretty much from the start. Some of those cold war missiles had to have been properly stored and maintained. Most were built to be fitted with a variety of payloads, not just nuclear warheads... Russia rules on fear, let their enemy's imagination do most of the fighting. Don't think they every relied on it exclusively, they have the muscle, if the have to use it.

They sent in a minimalist force, with just enough to easily handle what Ukraine had to work with. Didn't even bother softening them up a little, from air or sea. Just a show of force and intent. Sure, Ukraine has picked up some Russian weapons, but not really a game changer. Pretty sure Russia also picks up weapons and supplies from Ukraine. Ukraine is more likely to abandon free-stuff, since they know Joe will keep sending more.

Such missiles are essentially just throwing rocks. They damage, but they won't win a war.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
22-11-2022 13:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
I made this prediction about one month ago and I want to get it into the official record.

I believe that this winter, combined with other factors, will cause the Russian invasion into Ukraine to fizzle.

HOWEVER ... I recognize that both Ukraine and Russia have far too much invested in there being an invasion to allow the world to believe that the invasion has died. Ukraine is getting so much sympathy, and aid, and good will and favorable impetus from around the world, and they don't want that to stop, i.e. they want to milk it for all they can. Russia, for their part, is facing extreme humiliation in the eyes of the entire world so they absolutely need to present a continuous narrative of positive results/accomplishments with respect to the invasion.

Ergo, I will be on the lookout for television news stories that are using months-old video footage because there isn't any actual fighting to capture on video. I will be on the lookout for stories that rely on data/information supplied by Russia and/or Ukraine because the media will publish anything and everything obtained from those sources.

I will not be readily believing reports of fighting without additional support. All that remain for Russia are prisoners and conscripts that are looking for their first chance to desert and/or surrender.

The Russian invasion of Ukraine wil be fizzlling soon but there will be occasional stories keeping the appearance of warfare alive. I recommend demanding additional support and taking all such stories with a grain of coarse sea salt.


What is the official record? Oh, yea I forgot, the FBI enters everything that you say into the official record.

LOL


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
22-11-2022 22:44
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Everyone has probably noticed that the news from Ukraine (invasion) has trickled off. I suspect this has to do with Ukraine having turned the tide and is now the side that is on the offensive. The New York times (the only one reporting anything today) points out that Russia has been reduced to merely occupying land (Russia is the new OCCUPY movement) and ducking for cover when Ukraine strikes. The Ukraine invasion has become uninteresting. Nobody cares anymore.

To remain relevant, Russia and Ukraine continue to complain loudly about each other. Very few are listening.
22-11-2022 22:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Everyone has probably noticed that the news from Ukraine (invasion) has trickled off. I suspect this has to do with Ukraine having turned the tide and is now the side that is on the offensive. The New York times (the only one reporting anything today) points out that Russia has been reduced to merely occupying land (Russia is the new OCCUPY movement) and ducking for cover when Ukraine strikes. The Ukraine invasion has become uninteresting. Nobody cares anymore.

To remain relevant, Russia and Ukraine continue to complain loudly about each other. Very few are listening.
Or Putin wants attention and they are depriving him of this. Russia just attacked Poland and Joe Xiden did NOTHING


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
23-11-2022 10:06
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Everyone has probably noticed that the news from Ukraine (invasion) has trickled off. I suspect this has to do with Ukraine having turned the tide and is now the side that is on the offensive. The New York times (the only one reporting anything today) points out that Russia has been reduced to merely occupying land (Russia is the new OCCUPY movement) and ducking for cover when Ukraine strikes. The Ukraine invasion has become uninteresting. Nobody cares anymore.

To remain relevant, Russia and Ukraine continue to complain loudly about each other. Very few are listening.
Or Putin wants attention and they are depriving him of this. Russia just attacked Poland and Joe Xiden did NOTHING

Russia did not attack Poland.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
23-11-2022 16:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Everyone has probably noticed that the news from Ukraine (invasion) has trickled off. I suspect this has to do with Ukraine having turned the tide and is now the side that is on the offensive. The New York times (the only one reporting anything today) points out that Russia has been reduced to merely occupying land (Russia is the new OCCUPY movement) and ducking for cover when Ukraine strikes. The Ukraine invasion has become uninteresting. Nobody cares anymore.

To remain relevant, Russia and Ukraine continue to complain loudly about each other. Very few are listening.
Or Putin wants attention and they are depriving him of this. Russia just attacked Poland and Joe Xiden did NOTHING

Russia did not attack Poland.


2 poles died in the attack.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-news-russia-poland-missile-nato/

Putin has the upper hand now because Xiden has neither a mind nor a set of balls


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
23-11-2022 17:43
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:Russia just attacked Poland and Joe Xiden did NOTHING

Russia did not attack Poland.

If Russia should attack Poland, the appropriate response will come from NATO, not Biden.
23-11-2022 18:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Russia just attacked Poland and Joe Xiden did NOTHING

Russia did not attack Poland.

If Russia should attack Poland, the appropriate response will come from NATO, not Biden.


The damage that the Russian missile did in Poland

LOL Biden needs fags like you to speak for him because he has no balls, so you are Biden's balls

So what is it like being Biden's testicles after Joey farts




According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 23-11-2022 18:48
23-11-2022 20:10
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Everyone has probably noticed that the news from Ukraine (invasion) has trickled off. I suspect this has to do with Ukraine having turned the tide and is now the side that is on the offensive. The New York times (the only one reporting anything today) points out that Russia has been reduced to merely occupying land (Russia is the new OCCUPY movement) and ducking for cover when Ukraine strikes. The Ukraine invasion has become uninteresting. Nobody cares anymore.

To remain relevant, Russia and Ukraine continue to complain loudly about each other. Very few are listening.
Or Putin wants attention and they are depriving him of this. Russia just attacked Poland and Joe Xiden did NOTHING

Russia did not attack Poland.


2 poles died in the attack.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-news-russia-poland-missile-nato/

Putin has the upper hand now because Xiden has neither a mind nor a set of balls

Russia did not attack Poland.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
23-11-2022 20:10
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Russia just attacked Poland and Joe Xiden did NOTHING

Russia did not attack Poland.

If Russia should attack Poland, the appropriate response will come from NATO, not Biden.


The damage that the Russian missile did in Poland

LOL Biden needs fags like you to speak for him because he has no balls, so you are Biden's balls

So what is it like being Biden's testicles after Joey farts


The missile wasn't Russian.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 23-11-2022 20:11
24-11-2022 03:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Everyone has probably noticed that the news from Ukraine (invasion) has trickled off. I suspect this has to do with Ukraine having turned the tide and is now the side that is on the offensive. The New York times (the only one reporting anything today) points out that Russia has been reduced to merely occupying land (Russia is the new OCCUPY movement) and ducking for cover when Ukraine strikes. The Ukraine invasion has become uninteresting. Nobody cares anymore.

To remain relevant, Russia and Ukraine continue to complain loudly about each other. Very few are listening.
Or Putin wants attention and they are depriving him of this. Russia just attacked Poland and Joe Xiden did NOTHING

Russia did not attack Poland.


2 poles died in the attack.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-news-russia-poland-missile-nato/

Putin has the upper hand now because Xiden has neither a mind nor a set of balls

Russia did not attack Poland.


A Russian missile landed in Poland, and your babbles do not change the truth.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
24-11-2022 11:24
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4463)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Everyone has probably noticed that the news from Ukraine (invasion) has trickled off. I suspect this has to do with Ukraine having turned the tide and is now the side that is on the offensive. The New York times (the only one reporting anything today) points out that Russia has been reduced to merely occupying land (Russia is the new OCCUPY movement) and ducking for cover when Ukraine strikes. The Ukraine invasion has become uninteresting. Nobody cares anymore.

To remain relevant, Russia and Ukraine continue to complain loudly about each other. Very few are listening.
Or Putin wants attention and they are depriving him of this. Russia just attacked Poland and Joe Xiden did NOTHING

Russia did not attack Poland.


2 poles died in the attack.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-news-russia-poland-missile-nato/

Putin has the upper hand now because Xiden has neither a mind nor a set of balls

Russia did not attack Poland.


A Russian missile landed in Poland, and your babbles do not change the truth.


One missile is an attack. It's near a 'war' zone, there are occasional stray shots....
24-11-2022 14:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Everyone has probably noticed that the news from Ukraine (invasion) has trickled off. I suspect this has to do with Ukraine having turned the tide and is now the side that is on the offensive. The New York times (the only one reporting anything today) points out that Russia has been reduced to merely occupying land (Russia is the new OCCUPY movement) and ducking for cover when Ukraine strikes. The Ukraine invasion has become uninteresting. Nobody cares anymore.

To remain relevant, Russia and Ukraine continue to complain loudly about each other. Very few are listening.
Or Putin wants attention and they are depriving him of this. Russia just attacked Poland and Joe Xiden did NOTHING

Russia did not attack Poland.


2 poles died in the attack.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-news-russia-poland-missile-nato/

Putin has the upper hand now because Xiden has neither a mind nor a set of balls

Russia did not attack Poland.


A Russian missile landed in Poland, and your babbles do not change the truth.


One missile is an attack. It's near a 'war' zone, there are occasional stray shots....


One missile can wipe out an entire city. Not sure if you know this. So clearly Russia attacked NATO


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
24-11-2022 20:43
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Everyone has probably noticed that the news from Ukraine (invasion) has trickled off. I suspect this has to do with Ukraine having turned the tide and is now the side that is on the offensive. The New York times (the only one reporting anything today) points out that Russia has been reduced to merely occupying land (Russia is the new OCCUPY movement) and ducking for cover when Ukraine strikes. The Ukraine invasion has become uninteresting. Nobody cares anymore.

To remain relevant, Russia and Ukraine continue to complain loudly about each other. Very few are listening.
Or Putin wants attention and they are depriving him of this. Russia just attacked Poland and Joe Xiden did NOTHING

Russia did not attack Poland.


2 poles died in the attack.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-news-russia-poland-missile-nato/

Putin has the upper hand now because Xiden has neither a mind nor a set of balls

Russia did not attack Poland.


A Russian missile landed in Poland, and your babbles do not change the truth.

Russia did not attack Poland.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-11-2022 20:44
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Everyone has probably noticed that the news from Ukraine (invasion) has trickled off. I suspect this has to do with Ukraine having turned the tide and is now the side that is on the offensive. The New York times (the only one reporting anything today) points out that Russia has been reduced to merely occupying land (Russia is the new OCCUPY movement) and ducking for cover when Ukraine strikes. The Ukraine invasion has become uninteresting. Nobody cares anymore.

To remain relevant, Russia and Ukraine continue to complain loudly about each other. Very few are listening.
Or Putin wants attention and they are depriving him of this. Russia just attacked Poland and Joe Xiden did NOTHING

Russia did not attack Poland.


2 poles died in the attack.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-news-russia-poland-missile-nato/

Putin has the upper hand now because Xiden has neither a mind nor a set of balls

Russia did not attack Poland.


A Russian missile landed in Poland, and your babbles do not change the truth.


One missile is an attack. It's near a 'war' zone, there are occasional stray shots....

Unfortunately true. This one was a defense missile that for some reason malfunctioned.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-11-2022 20:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Everyone has probably noticed that the news from Ukraine (invasion) has trickled off. I suspect this has to do with Ukraine having turned the tide and is now the side that is on the offensive. The New York times (the only one reporting anything today) points out that Russia has been reduced to merely occupying land (Russia is the new OCCUPY movement) and ducking for cover when Ukraine strikes. The Ukraine invasion has become uninteresting. Nobody cares anymore.

To remain relevant, Russia and Ukraine continue to complain loudly about each other. Very few are listening.
Or Putin wants attention and they are depriving him of this. Russia just attacked Poland and Joe Xiden did NOTHING

Russia did not attack Poland.


2 poles died in the attack.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-news-russia-poland-missile-nato/

Putin has the upper hand now because Xiden has neither a mind nor a set of balls

Russia did not attack Poland.


A Russian missile landed in Poland, and your babbles do not change the truth.


One missile is an attack. It's near a 'war' zone, there are occasional stray shots....


One missile can wipe out an entire city. Not sure if you know this. So clearly Russia attacked NATO
Russia did not attack Poland.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-11-2022 23:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Everyone has probably noticed that the news from Ukraine (invasion) has trickled off. I suspect this has to do with Ukraine having turned the tide and is now the side that is on the offensive. The New York times (the only one reporting anything today) points out that Russia has been reduced to merely occupying land (Russia is the new OCCUPY movement) and ducking for cover when Ukraine strikes. The Ukraine invasion has become uninteresting. Nobody cares anymore.

To remain relevant, Russia and Ukraine continue to complain loudly about each other. Very few are listening.
Or Putin wants attention and they are depriving him of this. Russia just attacked Poland and Joe Xiden did NOTHING

Russia did not attack Poland.


2 poles died in the attack.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-news-russia-poland-missile-nato/

Putin has the upper hand now because Xiden has neither a mind nor a set of balls

Russia did not attack Poland.


A Russian missile landed in Poland, and your babbles do not change the truth.


One missile is an attack. It's near a 'war' zone, there are occasional stray shots....

Unfortunately true. This one was a defense missile that for some reason malfunctioned.


The missile was an S-300 an older Russian missile used by both Russia and the Ukraine. Putin chose this so that he could mock the NATO treaty and prove that NATO will not dare to retaliate, and still retain plausible deniability, as is the case. Putin by this act just made Russia stronger and NATO weaker. Any attack on NATO is to be considered an attack on all members including the USA, or would be if the USA actually had a president instead of a senile old man wearing depends. So if you voted for Biden knowing that he intended to put the fossil fuel industry into bankruptcy and in the process destroy the American economy, YOU ARE A TERRORIST.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 25-11-2022 00:01
25-11-2022 00:06
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Everyone has probably noticed that the news from Ukraine (invasion) has trickled off. I suspect this has to do with Ukraine having turned the tide and is now the side that is on the offensive. The New York times (the only one reporting anything today) points out that Russia has been reduced to merely occupying land (Russia is the new OCCUPY movement) and ducking for cover when Ukraine strikes. The Ukraine invasion has become uninteresting. Nobody cares anymore.

To remain relevant, Russia and Ukraine continue to complain loudly about each other. Very few are listening.
Or Putin wants attention and they are depriving him of this. Russia just attacked Poland and Joe Xiden did NOTHING

Russia did not attack Poland.


2 poles died in the attack.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-news-russia-poland-missile-nato/

Putin has the upper hand now because Xiden has neither a mind nor a set of balls

Russia did not attack Poland.


A Russian missile landed in Poland, and your babbles do not change the truth.


One missile is an attack. It's near a 'war' zone, there are occasional stray shots....

Unfortunately true. This one was a defense missile that for some reason malfunctioned.


The missile was an S-300 an older Russian missile used by both Russia and the Ukraine. Putin chose this so that he could mock the NATO treaty and prove that NATO will not dare to retaliate, and still retain plausible deniability, as is the case.

The missile did not come from Russia. Russia did not attack Poland.
Swan wrote:
Putin by this act just made Russia stronger and NATO weaker. Any attack on NATO is to be considered an attack on all members including the USA, or would be if the USA actually had a president instead of a senile old man wearing depends.

Russian did not attack Poland.
Swan wrote:
So if you voted for Biden knowing that he intended to put the fossil fuel industry into bankruptcy

Fossils aren't used as fuel. Fossils don't burn. There is no fossils fuel industry.
Swan wrote:
and in the process destroy the American economy, YOU ARE A TERRORIST.

The current economic depression had already begun by the time Biden was installed. It was started by the Democrats.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-11-2022 02:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Everyone has probably noticed that the news from Ukraine (invasion) has trickled off. I suspect this has to do with Ukraine having turned the tide and is now the side that is on the offensive. The New York times (the only one reporting anything today) points out that Russia has been reduced to merely occupying land (Russia is the new OCCUPY movement) and ducking for cover when Ukraine strikes. The Ukraine invasion has become uninteresting. Nobody cares anymore.

To remain relevant, Russia and Ukraine continue to complain loudly about each other. Very few are listening.
Or Putin wants attention and they are depriving him of this. Russia just attacked Poland and Joe Xiden did NOTHING

Russia did not attack Poland.


2 poles died in the attack.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-news-russia-poland-missile-nato/

Putin has the upper hand now because Xiden has neither a mind nor a set of balls

Russia did not attack Poland.


A Russian missile landed in Poland, and your babbles do not change the truth.


One missile is an attack. It's near a 'war' zone, there are occasional stray shots....

Unfortunately true. This one was a defense missile that for some reason malfunctioned.


The missile was an S-300 an older Russian missile used by both Russia and the Ukraine. Putin chose this so that he could mock the NATO treaty and prove that NATO will not dare to retaliate, and still retain plausible deniability, as is the case.

The missile did not come from Russia. Russia did not attack Poland.
Swan wrote:
Putin by this act just made Russia stronger and NATO weaker. Any attack on NATO is to be considered an attack on all members including the USA, or would be if the USA actually had a president instead of a senile old man wearing depends.

Russian did not attack Poland.
Swan wrote:
So if you voted for Biden knowing that he intended to put the fossil fuel industry into bankruptcy

Fossils aren't used as fuel. Fossils don't burn. There is no fossils fuel industry.
Swan wrote:
and in the process destroy the American economy, YOU ARE A TERRORIST.

The current economic depression had already begun by the time Biden was installed. It was started by the Democrats.


You are really quite comically cute when I trigger you as I just did.

The missile came from Russia as reported. NATO is a fuc-ing joke at this point as Putin has proved NATO scared and stupid and best of all he proved that Biden has depends but no balls

Do you think that you can change reality by lying here? Besides why does anything that I say matter? LOL you care more about what I say than I do, why is that?


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 25-11-2022 02:38
25-11-2022 12:20
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Everyone has probably noticed that the news from Ukraine (invasion) has trickled off. I suspect this has to do with Ukraine having turned the tide and is now the side that is on the offensive. The New York times (the only one reporting anything today) points out that Russia has been reduced to merely occupying land (Russia is the new OCCUPY movement) and ducking for cover when Ukraine strikes. The Ukraine invasion has become uninteresting. Nobody cares anymore.

To remain relevant, Russia and Ukraine continue to complain loudly about each other. Very few are listening.
Or Putin wants attention and they are depriving him of this. Russia just attacked Poland and Joe Xiden did NOTHING

Russia did not attack Poland.


2 poles died in the attack.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-news-russia-poland-missile-nato/

Putin has the upper hand now because Xiden has neither a mind nor a set of balls

Russia did not attack Poland.


A Russian missile landed in Poland, and your babbles do not change the truth.


One missile is an attack. It's near a 'war' zone, there are occasional stray shots....

Unfortunately true. This one was a defense missile that for some reason malfunctioned.


The missile was an S-300 an older Russian missile used by both Russia and the Ukraine. Putin chose this so that he could mock the NATO treaty and prove that NATO will not dare to retaliate, and still retain plausible deniability, as is the case.

The missile did not come from Russia. Russia did not attack Poland.
Swan wrote:
Putin by this act just made Russia stronger and NATO weaker. Any attack on NATO is to be considered an attack on all members including the USA, or would be if the USA actually had a president instead of a senile old man wearing depends.

Russian did not attack Poland.
Swan wrote:
So if you voted for Biden knowing that he intended to put the fossil fuel industry into bankruptcy

Fossils aren't used as fuel. Fossils don't burn. There is no fossils fuel industry.
Swan wrote:
and in the process destroy the American economy, YOU ARE A TERRORIST.

The current economic depression had already begun by the time Biden was installed. It was started by the Democrats.


You are really quite comically cute when I trigger you as I just did.

The missile came from Russia as reported. NATO is a fuc-ing joke at this point as Putin has proved NATO scared and stupid and best of all he proved that Biden has depends but no balls

Do you think that you can change reality by lying here? Besides why does anything that I say matter? LOL you care more about what I say than I do, why is that?

The missile did not come from Russia. Russia did not attack Poland.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-11-2022 13:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Everyone has probably noticed that the news from Ukraine (invasion) has trickled off. I suspect this has to do with Ukraine having turned the tide and is now the side that is on the offensive. The New York times (the only one reporting anything today) points out that Russia has been reduced to merely occupying land (Russia is the new OCCUPY movement) and ducking for cover when Ukraine strikes. The Ukraine invasion has become uninteresting. Nobody cares anymore.

To remain relevant, Russia and Ukraine continue to complain loudly about each other. Very few are listening.
Or Putin wants attention and they are depriving him of this. Russia just attacked Poland and Joe Xiden did NOTHING

Russia did not attack Poland.


2 poles died in the attack.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-news-russia-poland-missile-nato/

Putin has the upper hand now because Xiden has neither a mind nor a set of balls

Russia did not attack Poland.


A Russian missile landed in Poland, and your babbles do not change the truth.


One missile is an attack. It's near a 'war' zone, there are occasional stray shots....

Unfortunately true. This one was a defense missile that for some reason malfunctioned.


The missile was an S-300 an older Russian missile used by both Russia and the Ukraine. Putin chose this so that he could mock the NATO treaty and prove that NATO will not dare to retaliate, and still retain plausible deniability, as is the case.

The missile did not come from Russia. Russia did not attack Poland.
Swan wrote:
Putin by this act just made Russia stronger and NATO weaker. Any attack on NATO is to be considered an attack on all members including the USA, or would be if the USA actually had a president instead of a senile old man wearing depends.

Russian did not attack Poland.
Swan wrote:
So if you voted for Biden knowing that he intended to put the fossil fuel industry into bankruptcy

Fossils aren't used as fuel. Fossils don't burn. There is no fossils fuel industry.
Swan wrote:
and in the process destroy the American economy, YOU ARE A TERRORIST.

The current economic depression had already begun by the time Biden was installed. It was started by the Democrats.


You are really quite comically cute when I trigger you as I just did.

The missile came from Russia as reported. NATO is a fuc-ing joke at this point as Putin has proved NATO scared and stupid and best of all he proved that Biden has depends but no balls

Do you think that you can change reality by lying here? Besides why does anything that I say matter? LOL you care more about what I say than I do, why is that?

The missile did not come from Russia. Russia did not attack Poland.


The missile was an S-300, designed by Almaz Antey and made only in Russia and or parts of the former Soviet Union. If the missile was fired by the Ukraine, they would know who fired the missile and what the intended target was, so in the absence of this info only Russia could have launched the missile.

Logic goes a long way in the real World. That said Putin just got stronger and NATO just became a gutless sham just like Trump claimed. We need a real President not just a senile corn pop wearing depends


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
25-11-2022 20:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Everyone has probably noticed that the news from Ukraine (invasion) has trickled off. I suspect this has to do with Ukraine having turned the tide and is now the side that is on the offensive. The New York times (the only one reporting anything today) points out that Russia has been reduced to merely occupying land (Russia is the new OCCUPY movement) and ducking for cover when Ukraine strikes. The Ukraine invasion has become uninteresting. Nobody cares anymore.

To remain relevant, Russia and Ukraine continue to complain loudly about each other. Very few are listening.
Or Putin wants attention and they are depriving him of this. Russia just attacked Poland and Joe Xiden did NOTHING

Russia did not attack Poland.


2 poles died in the attack.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-news-russia-poland-missile-nato/

Putin has the upper hand now because Xiden has neither a mind nor a set of balls

Russia did not attack Poland.


A Russian missile landed in Poland, and your babbles do not change the truth.


One missile is an attack. It's near a 'war' zone, there are occasional stray shots....

Unfortunately true. This one was a defense missile that for some reason malfunctioned.


The missile was an S-300 an older Russian missile used by both Russia and the Ukraine. Putin chose this so that he could mock the NATO treaty and prove that NATO will not dare to retaliate, and still retain plausible deniability, as is the case.

The missile did not come from Russia. Russia did not attack Poland.
Swan wrote:
Putin by this act just made Russia stronger and NATO weaker. Any attack on NATO is to be considered an attack on all members including the USA, or would be if the USA actually had a president instead of a senile old man wearing depends.

Russian did not attack Poland.
Swan wrote:
So if you voted for Biden knowing that he intended to put the fossil fuel industry into bankruptcy

Fossils aren't used as fuel. Fossils don't burn. There is no fossils fuel industry.
Swan wrote:
and in the process destroy the American economy, YOU ARE A TERRORIST.

The current economic depression had already begun by the time Biden was installed. It was started by the Democrats.


You are really quite comically cute when I trigger you as I just did.

The missile came from Russia as reported. NATO is a fuc-ing joke at this point as Putin has proved NATO scared and stupid and best of all he proved that Biden has depends but no balls

Do you think that you can change reality by lying here? Besides why does anything that I say matter? LOL you care more about what I say than I do, why is that?

The missile did not come from Russia. Russia did not attack Poland.


The missile was an S-300, designed by Almaz Antey and made only in Russia and or parts of the former Soviet Union. If the missile was fired by the Ukraine, they would know who fired the missile and what the intended target was, so in the absence of this info only Russia could have launched the missile.

Logic goes a long way in the real World. That said Putin just got stronger and NATO just became a gutless sham just like Trump claimed. We need a real President not just a senile corn pop wearing depends

The missile was fired by Ukraine as a defense missile. Russia did not attack Poland.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-11-2022 20:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Everyone has probably noticed that the news from Ukraine (invasion) has trickled off. I suspect this has to do with Ukraine having turned the tide and is now the side that is on the offensive. The New York times (the only one reporting anything today) points out that Russia has been reduced to merely occupying land (Russia is the new OCCUPY movement) and ducking for cover when Ukraine strikes. The Ukraine invasion has become uninteresting. Nobody cares anymore.

To remain relevant, Russia and Ukraine continue to complain loudly about each other. Very few are listening.
Or Putin wants attention and they are depriving him of this. Russia just attacked Poland and Joe Xiden did NOTHING

Russia did not attack Poland.


2 poles died in the attack.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-news-russia-poland-missile-nato/

Putin has the upper hand now because Xiden has neither a mind nor a set of balls

Russia did not attack Poland.


A Russian missile landed in Poland, and your babbles do not change the truth.


One missile is an attack. It's near a 'war' zone, there are occasional stray shots....

Unfortunately true. This one was a defense missile that for some reason malfunctioned.


The missile was an S-300 an older Russian missile used by both Russia and the Ukraine. Putin chose this so that he could mock the NATO treaty and prove that NATO will not dare to retaliate, and still retain plausible deniability, as is the case.

The missile did not come from Russia. Russia did not attack Poland.
Swan wrote:
Putin by this act just made Russia stronger and NATO weaker. Any attack on NATO is to be considered an attack on all members including the USA, or would be if the USA actually had a president instead of a senile old man wearing depends.

Russian did not attack Poland.
Swan wrote:
So if you voted for Biden knowing that he intended to put the fossil fuel industry into bankruptcy

Fossils aren't used as fuel. Fossils don't burn. There is no fossils fuel industry.
Swan wrote:
and in the process destroy the American economy, YOU ARE A TERRORIST.

The current economic depression had already begun by the time Biden was installed. It was started by the Democrats.


You are really quite comically cute when I trigger you as I just did.

The missile came from Russia as reported. NATO is a fuc-ing joke at this point as Putin has proved NATO scared and stupid and best of all he proved that Biden has depends but no balls

Do you think that you can change reality by lying here? Besides why does anything that I say matter? LOL you care more about what I say than I do, why is that?

The missile did not come from Russia. Russia did not attack Poland.


The missile was an S-300, designed by Almaz Antey and made only in Russia and or parts of the former Soviet Union. If the missile was fired by the Ukraine, they would know who fired the missile and what the intended target was, so in the absence of this info only Russia could have launched the missile.

Logic goes a long way in the real World. That said Putin just got stronger and NATO just became a gutless sham just like Trump claimed. We need a real President not just a senile corn pop wearing depends

The missile was fired by Ukraine as a defense missile. Russia did not attack Poland.


Actually the Ukraine has not admitted firing the missile nor was there any target to fire upon in Poland. Really you need to wake up as Russia fired the missile into Poland to trigger a larger war because Russia is losing the current war and as such Putin wants to change the field so to speak, so Russia attacked Poland. Simple really


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
25-11-2022 22:02
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
[quote]Into the Night wrote:
You are really quite comically cute when I trigger you as I just did.

The missile came from Russia as reported. NATO is a fuc-ing joke at this point as Putin has proved NATO scared and stupid and best of all he proved that Biden has depends but no balls

Do you think that you can change reality by lying here? Besides why does anything that I say matter? LOL you care more about what I say than I do, why is that?

The missile did not come from Russia. Russia did not attack Poland.


The missile was an S-300, designed by Almaz Antey and made only in Russia and or parts of the former Soviet Union. If the missile was fired by the Ukraine, they would know who fired the missile and what the intended target was, so in the absence of this info only Russia could have launched the missile.

Logic goes a long way in the real World. That said Putin just got stronger and NATO just became a gutless sham just like Trump claimed. We need a real President not just a senile corn pop wearing depends

The missile was fired by Ukraine as a defense missile. Russia did not attack Poland.


Actually the Ukraine has not admitted firing the missile nor was there any target to fire upon in Poland. Really you need to wake up as Russia fired the missile into Poland to trigger a larger war because Russia is losing the current war and as such Putin wants to change the field so to speak, so Russia attacked Poland. Simple really

Ukraine admitted to firing the missile. For some reason it malfunctioned and landed in Poland. What little radar plot available confirms it. Russia did not attack Poland.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 25-11-2022 22:03
26-11-2022 00:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
[quote]Into the Night wrote:
You are really quite comically cute when I trigger you as I just did.

The missile came from Russia as reported. NATO is a fuc-ing joke at this point as Putin has proved NATO scared and stupid and best of all he proved that Biden has depends but no balls

Do you think that you can change reality by lying here? Besides why does anything that I say matter? LOL you care more about what I say than I do, why is that?

The missile did not come from Russia. Russia did not attack Poland.


The missile was an S-300, designed by Almaz Antey and made only in Russia and or parts of the former Soviet Union. If the missile was fired by the Ukraine, they would know who fired the missile and what the intended target was, so in the absence of this info only Russia could have launched the missile.

Logic goes a long way in the real World. That said Putin just got stronger and NATO just became a gutless sham just like Trump claimed. We need a real President not just a senile corn pop wearing depends

The missile was fired by Ukraine as a defense missile. Russia did not attack Poland.


Actually the Ukraine has not admitted firing the missile nor was there any target to fire upon in Poland. Really you need to wake up as Russia fired the missile into Poland to trigger a larger war because Russia is losing the current war and as such Putin wants to change the field so to speak, so Russia attacked Poland. Simple really

Ukraine admitted to firing the missile. For some reason it malfunctioned and landed in Poland. What little radar plot available confirms it. Russia did not attack Poland.


LOL the Ukraine now says that they did not launch a missile at Poland.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/17/ukraine-says-its-not-to-blame-for-poland-missile-strike.html

Ukraine's president, Volodymyr Zelenskyy, says he had "no doubt" that Ukraine was not to blame for a missile strike that hit a Polish village on Tuesday evening, killing two people.
That's despite NATO's initial assessment that the blast took place as Ukraine was trying to defend itself against Russia.
Zelenskyy said Wednesday on Ukrainian TV that his top military commanders had assured him that "it was not our missile and not our missile strike" that was the cause of the incident.
The explosion in southeastern Poland provoked a diplomatic storm and fears that a wider conflict between NATO and Russia could erupt.

You may now resume doing what you are told instead of what is right.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 26-11-2022 01:04
26-11-2022 01:40
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4463)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
[quote]Into the Night wrote:
You are really quite comically cute when I trigger you as I just did.

The missile came from Russia as reported. NATO is a fuc-ing joke at this point as Putin has proved NATO scared and stupid and best of all he proved that Biden has depends but no balls

Do you think that you can change reality by lying here? Besides why does anything that I say matter? LOL you care more about what I say than I do, why is that?

The missile did not come from Russia. Russia did not attack Poland.


The missile was an S-300, designed by Almaz Antey and made only in Russia and or parts of the former Soviet Union. If the missile was fired by the Ukraine, they would know who fired the missile and what the intended target was, so in the absence of this info only Russia could have launched the missile.

Logic goes a long way in the real World. That said Putin just got stronger and NATO just became a gutless sham just like Trump claimed. We need a real President not just a senile corn pop wearing depends

The missile was fired by Ukraine as a defense missile. Russia did not attack Poland.


Actually the Ukraine has not admitted firing the missile nor was there any target to fire upon in Poland. Really you need to wake up as Russia fired the missile into Poland to trigger a larger war because Russia is losing the current war and as such Putin wants to change the field so to speak, so Russia attacked Poland. Simple really

Ukraine admitted to firing the missile. For some reason it malfunctioned and landed in Poland. What little radar plot available confirms it. Russia did not attack Poland.


LOL the Ukraine now says that they did not launch a missile at Poland.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/17/ukraine-says-its-not-to-blame-for-poland-missile-strike.html

Ukraine's president, Volodymyr Zelenskyy, says he had "no doubt" that Ukraine was not to blame for a missile strike that hit a Polish village on Tuesday evening, killing two people.
That's despite NATO's initial assessment that the blast took place as Ukraine was trying to defend itself against Russia.
Zelenskyy said Wednesday on Ukrainian TV that his top military commanders had assured him that "it was not our missile and not our missile strike" that was the cause of the incident.
The explosion in southeastern Poland provoked a diplomatic storm and fears that a wider conflict between NATO and Russia could erupt.

You may now resume doing what you are told instead of what is right.


You'll remember that Ukraine was once a proud member of the Soviet Union. Like Russia, it's a cesspool of corruption. Part of the reason your idols, Obama an the Biden crime family made millions there. The missile could have been launched from either side, either gone stray, or intentional to send a message. One missile in a war zone isn't an attack. Ukraine could have intended it for Russia. Or, they sent it to their UN neighbor, hoping to encourage more support, and end the invasion quicker. For all the propaganda war atrocities, it's odd that there is so little direct involvement, just charity, and let Ukraine and Russia have at it. If your friend or neighbor was getting attacked, wouldn't you step in? Neither Ukraine, or Russia is considered a friend, or good neighbor. Least not to the point of getting physically involved.
26-11-2022 02:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
[quote]Into the Night wrote:
You are really quite comically cute when I trigger you as I just did.

The missile came from Russia as reported. NATO is a fuc-ing joke at this point as Putin has proved NATO scared and stupid and best of all he proved that Biden has depends but no balls

Do you think that you can change reality by lying here? Besides why does anything that I say matter? LOL you care more about what I say than I do, why is that?

The missile did not come from Russia. Russia did not attack Poland.


The missile was an S-300, designed by Almaz Antey and made only in Russia and or parts of the former Soviet Union. If the missile was fired by the Ukraine, they would know who fired the missile and what the intended target was, so in the absence of this info only Russia could have launched the missile.

Logic goes a long way in the real World. That said Putin just got stronger and NATO just became a gutless sham just like Trump claimed. We need a real President not just a senile corn pop wearing depends

The missile was fired by Ukraine as a defense missile. Russia did not attack Poland.


Actually the Ukraine has not admitted firing the missile nor was there any target to fire upon in Poland. Really you need to wake up as Russia fired the missile into Poland to trigger a larger war because Russia is losing the current war and as such Putin wants to change the field so to speak, so Russia attacked Poland. Simple really

Ukraine admitted to firing the missile. For some reason it malfunctioned and landed in Poland. What little radar plot available confirms it. Russia did not attack Poland.


LOL the Ukraine now says that they did not launch a missile at Poland.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/17/ukraine-says-its-not-to-blame-for-poland-missile-strike.html

Ukraine's president, Volodymyr Zelenskyy, says he had "no doubt" that Ukraine was not to blame for a missile strike that hit a Polish village on Tuesday evening, killing two people.
That's despite NATO's initial assessment that the blast took place as Ukraine was trying to defend itself against Russia.
Zelenskyy said Wednesday on Ukrainian TV that his top military commanders had assured him that "it was not our missile and not our missile strike" that was the cause of the incident.
The explosion in southeastern Poland provoked a diplomatic storm and fears that a wider conflict between NATO and Russia could erupt.

You may now resume doing what you are told instead of what is right.


You'll remember that Ukraine was once a proud member of the Soviet Union. Like Russia, it's a cesspool of corruption. Part of the reason your idols, Obama an the Biden crime family made millions there. The missile could have been launched from either side, either gone stray, or intentional to send a message. One missile in a war zone isn't an attack. Ukraine could have intended it for Russia. Or, they sent it to their UN neighbor, hoping to encourage more support, and end the invasion quicker. For all the propaganda war atrocities, it's odd that there is so little direct involvement, just charity, and let Ukraine and Russia have at it. If your friend or neighbor was getting attacked, wouldn't you step in? Neither Ukraine, or Russia is considered a friend, or good neighbor. Least not to the point of getting physically involved.


The Soviet Union never had a proud member as if this were true they could still align with Russia


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
26-11-2022 18:20
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
[quote]Into the Night wrote:
You are really quite comically cute when I trigger you as I just did.

The missile came from Russia as reported. NATO is a fuc-ing joke at this point as Putin has proved NATO scared and stupid and best of all he proved that Biden has depends but no balls

Do you think that you can change reality by lying here? Besides why does anything that I say matter? LOL you care more about what I say than I do, why is that?

The missile did not come from Russia. Russia did not attack Poland.


The missile was an S-300, designed by Almaz Antey and made only in Russia and or parts of the former Soviet Union. If the missile was fired by the Ukraine, they would know who fired the missile and what the intended target was, so in the absence of this info only Russia could have launched the missile.

Logic goes a long way in the real World. That said Putin just got stronger and NATO just became a gutless sham just like Trump claimed. We need a real President not just a senile corn pop wearing depends

The missile was fired by Ukraine as a defense missile. Russia did not attack Poland.


Actually the Ukraine has not admitted firing the missile nor was there any target to fire upon in Poland. Really you need to wake up as Russia fired the missile into Poland to trigger a larger war because Russia is losing the current war and as such Putin wants to change the field so to speak, so Russia attacked Poland. Simple really

Ukraine admitted to firing the missile. For some reason it malfunctioned and landed in Poland. What little radar plot available confirms it. Russia did not attack Poland.


LOL the Ukraine now says that they did not launch a missile at Poland.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/17/ukraine-says-its-not-to-blame-for-poland-missile-strike.html

Ukraine's president, Volodymyr Zelenskyy, says he had "no doubt" that Ukraine was not to blame for a missile strike that hit a Polish village on Tuesday evening, killing two people.
That's despite NATO's initial assessment that the blast took place as Ukraine was trying to defend itself against Russia.
Zelenskyy said Wednesday on Ukrainian TV that his top military commanders had assured him that "it was not our missile and not our missile strike" that was the cause of the incident.
The explosion in southeastern Poland provoked a diplomatic storm and fears that a wider conflict between NATO and Russia could erupt.

You may now resume doing what you are told instead of what is right.

Fake News.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-11-2022 18:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
[quote]Into the Night wrote:
You are really quite comically cute when I trigger you as I just did.

The missile came from Russia as reported. NATO is a fuc-ing joke at this point as Putin has proved NATO scared and stupid and best of all he proved that Biden has depends but no balls

Do you think that you can change reality by lying here? Besides why does anything that I say matter? LOL you care more about what I say than I do, why is that?

The missile did not come from Russia. Russia did not attack Poland.


The missile was an S-300, designed by Almaz Antey and made only in Russia and or parts of the former Soviet Union. If the missile was fired by the Ukraine, they would know who fired the missile and what the intended target was, so in the absence of this info only Russia could have launched the missile.

Logic goes a long way in the real World. That said Putin just got stronger and NATO just became a gutless sham just like Trump claimed. We need a real President not just a senile corn pop wearing depends

The missile was fired by Ukraine as a defense missile. Russia did not attack Poland.


Actually the Ukraine has not admitted firing the missile nor was there any target to fire upon in Poland. Really you need to wake up as Russia fired the missile into Poland to trigger a larger war because Russia is losing the current war and as such Putin wants to change the field so to speak, so Russia attacked Poland. Simple really

Ukraine admitted to firing the missile. For some reason it malfunctioned and landed in Poland. What little radar plot available confirms it. Russia did not attack Poland.


LOL the Ukraine now says that they did not launch a missile at Poland.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/17/ukraine-says-its-not-to-blame-for-poland-missile-strike.html

Ukraine's president, Volodymyr Zelenskyy, says he had "no doubt" that Ukraine was not to blame for a missile strike that hit a Polish village on Tuesday evening, killing two people.
That's despite NATO's initial assessment that the blast took place as Ukraine was trying to defend itself against Russia.
Zelenskyy said Wednesday on Ukrainian TV that his top military commanders had assured him that "it was not our missile and not our missile strike" that was the cause of the incident.
The explosion in southeastern Poland provoked a diplomatic storm and fears that a wider conflict between NATO and Russia could erupt.

You may now resume doing what you are told instead of what is right.

Fake News.


Ukraine's president, Volodymyr Zelenskyy, says he had "no doubt" that Ukraine was not to blame for a missile strike that hit a Polish village on Tuesday evening, killing two people.
That's despite NATO's initial assessment that the blast took place as Ukraine was trying to defend itself against Russia.
Zelenskyy said Wednesday on Ukrainian TV that his top military commanders had assured him that "it was not our missile and not our missile strike" that was the cause of the incident.
The explosion in southeastern Poland provoked a diplomatic storm and fears that a wider conflict between NATO and Russia could erupt.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
26-11-2022 19:11
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:That's despite NATO's initial assessment that the blast took place as Ukraine was trying to defend itself against Russia.

The blast took place as I was brushing my teeth. Yes, I am clearly to blame. I knew I couldn't get away with it for long. It was just a matter of time until someone decided to correlate concurrent events to clearly determine the guilty party.

Obviously, anyone firing a missile at Ukraine, thus forcing Ukraine into a defensive posture, forces Ukraine into being responsible for that missile attack. I totally get it.

... and to think, there are people who deny your claims of omniscience. Too funny.

.
26-11-2022 19:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:That's despite NATO's initial assessment that the blast took place as Ukraine was trying to defend itself against Russia.

The blast took place as I was brushing my teeth. Yes, I am clearly to blame. I knew I couldn't get away with it for long. It was just a matter of time until someone decided to correlate concurrent events to clearly determine the guilty party.

Obviously, anyone firing a missile at Ukraine, thus forcing Ukraine into a defensive posture, forces Ukraine into being responsible for that missile attack. I totally get it.

... and to think, there are people who deny your claims of omniscience. Too funny.

.


Which raises the question as to why you care so much as to what I say that you always respond with your babbles?


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Page 1 of 3123>





Join the debate Prediction For Ukraine:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The True Reason Behind The Russia Ukraine War Is The Great Economic Reset System013-03-2022 06:45
Russian fighter pilot porky pig shot down over Ukraine005-03-2022 22:09
Ukraine,5703-03-2022 02:39
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact