▼ Content

Prediction For Ukraine

Page 2 of 3<123>
26-11-2022 20:18
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:That's despite NATO's initial assessment that the blast took place as Ukraine was trying to defend itself against Russia.

The blast took place as I was brushing my teeth. Yes, I am clearly to blame. I knew I couldn't get away with it for long. It was just a matter of time until someone decided to correlate concurrent events to clearly determine the guilty party.

Obviously, anyone firing a missile at Ukraine, thus forcing Ukraine into a defensive posture, forces Ukraine into being responsible for that missile attack. I totally get it.

... and to think, there are people who deny your claims of omniscience. Too funny.

Which raises the question as to why you care so much as to what I say that you always respond with your babbles?

Why do you care so much about responding to 'babbles'?????!?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
27-11-2022 03:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:That's despite NATO's initial assessment that the blast took place as Ukraine was trying to defend itself against Russia.

The blast took place as I was brushing my teeth. Yes, I am clearly to blame. I knew I couldn't get away with it for long. It was just a matter of time until someone decided to correlate concurrent events to clearly determine the guilty party.

Obviously, anyone firing a missile at Ukraine, thus forcing Ukraine into a defensive posture, forces Ukraine into being responsible for that missile attack. I totally get it.

... and to think, there are people who deny your claims of omniscience. Too funny.

Actually I did not write that, so you really need to get educated. Have you tried the reading is fundamental program?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-11-2022 07:54
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14378)
Swan wrote:Actually I did not write that,

Actually, you did post it.
27-11-2022 13:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:

LOL you said that I wrote it when I did not write it. See your feeble mind is attributing everything that I post as being written by me because you want to formulate the arguments against me that give purpose to your useless law degree. LOL I even posted the link where those words were copied from but you are too palsy to comprehend

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/17/ukraine-says-its-not-to-blame-for-poland-missile-strike.html

And there is nothing that you can do about this except lie so that you can stay in your safe little space

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

27-11-2022 16:26
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5195)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

LOL you said that I wrote it when I did not write it. See your feeble mind is attributing everything that I post as being written by me because you want to formulate the arguments against me that give purpose to your useless law degree. LOL I even posted the link where those words were copied from but you are too palsy to comprehend

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/17/ukraine-says-its-not-to-blame-for-poland-missile-strike.html

And there is nothing that you can do about this except lie so that you can stay in your safe little space

Doesn't matter if you typed it, or copy/pasted it. The content you supply, is your post. Try using the 'quote' tag, to separate content from other sources, and what you type. Doesn't take a 130 IQ to use...
27-11-2022 18:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Doesn't matter if you typed it, or copy/pasted it. The content you supply, is your post. Try using the 'quote' tag, to separate content from other sources, and what you type. Doesn't take a 130 IQ to use...

LOL You are another retard that does not comprehend that I actually posted a link to the authoring site as is required by copyright law, but you like your other retard friends are too palsy to see the corresponding link. So I did not write that, and did give credit to the writer.

Next

At some point you will run out of pecker/vaginal grease, which does not really matter because your Mother always has extra!

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 27-11-2022 19:19
27-11-2022 20:43
(21559)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

LOL You are another retard that does not comprehend that I actually posted a link to the authoring site as is required by copyright law,

Links are not required by copyright law.
Swan wrote:
but you like your other retard friends are too palsy to see the corresponding link. So I did not write that, and did give credit to the writer.

Nah. You just can't think for yourself. You just copy and paste.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-11-2022 01:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

LOL You are another retard that does not comprehend that I actually posted a link to the authoring site as is required by copyright law,

Swan wrote:
but you like your other retard friends are too palsy to see the corresponding link. So I did not write that, and did give credit to the writer.

Actually if I claimed to have written what another did I could be accused of intellectual property theft. You must have skipped class that day in law school.

Silly girl.

LOL can you tell us again that there are no classified files?

ROTMFFLMMFAO

ULTRA MAGA

28-11-2022 01:50
(14378)
Swan wrote:Actually if I claimed to have written what another did I could be accused of intellectual property theft.

Only if you made money off what someone else wrote. Otherwise, you can only be accused of lying, and that is legal.

Swan wrote:LOL can you tell us again that there are no classified files?

This is your current misrepresentation of someone else's position.

Yawn. LOL! Yawn.
28-11-2022 01:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually if I claimed to have written what another did I could be accused of intellectual property theft.

Only if you made money off what someone else wrote. Otherwise, you can only be accused of lying, and that is legal.

Swan wrote:LOL can you tell us again that there are no classified files?

This is your current misrepresentation of someone else's position.

Yawn. LOL! Yawn.

LOL anyone can accuse another of anything, this is common knowledge, that you do not have.

Your stupidity is flawless.

You may resume wanking now

ULTRA MAGA

28-11-2022 02:10
(5195)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

Actually if I claimed to have written what another did I could be accused of intellectual property theft. You must have skipped class that day in law school.

Silly girl.

ROTMFFLMMFAO

Nope, it's plagiarism, or Bidenism... Theft is taking something of value. I don't see a lot of value in your juvenile babbling, to both clicking on the links. Not really in the habit of following supplied links anyway. Some lead to bad things, that need to be clean off the computer.
28-11-2022 02:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

Silly girl.

ROTMFFLMMFAO

Nope, it's plagiarism, or Bidenism... Theft is taking something of value. I don't see a lot of value in your juvenile babbling, to both clicking on the links. Not really in the habit of following supplied links anyway. Some lead to bad things, that need to be clean off the computer.

Well if I use another's writing I give the author credit, cretins like you just plagiarize. In fact many websites require this, but not here at the ass-hole of the internet

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 28-11-2022 02:35
28-11-2022 08:19
(5195)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

Silly girl.

ROTMFFLMMFAO

Well if I use another's writing I give the author credit, cretins like you just plagiarize. In fact many websites require this, but not here at the ass-hole of the internet

Actually most of use the quote tag, and include the link to our source. There nothing left to question of the source. You give a link, which could take us anywhere, but just paste into the same space as you type, if you actually even add a comment. If we weren't already familiar with you middle-school grammar and writing style, we might not know where the copy/paste ends, and your contribution begins.
28-11-2022 09:17
(14378)
A few notes on the current state of the Russian invasion:

1. Activity in the Dnipropetrovsk region has diminished to 5 rockets, a few artillery rounds and no casualties.
2. Kherson was retaken by Ukraine. Russian forces have engaged in some spite shelling.
3. By the end of this week, Kiev will be below freezing both day and night.
4. As I had predicted, Zelenskyy is howling with the same intensity as when the invasion began, but the mayor of Kiev is announcing that it isn't as bad as Zelenskyy is claiming.
28-11-2022 11:11
(21559)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

Silly girl.

ROTMFFLMMFAO

Websites do not require you link to them.

The Parrot Killer

28-11-2022 13:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

Silly girl.

ROTMFFLMMFAO

Actually most of use the quote tag, and include the link to our source. There nothing left to question of the source. You give a link, which could take us anywhere, but just paste into the same space as you type, if you actually even add a comment. If we weren't already familiar with you middle-school grammar and writing style, we might not know where the copy/paste ends, and your contribution begins.

Again on legit websites which this is clearly not legit, you must include a link to where the text used comes from. Furthermore, I am under no restriction to do as you say, so get used to it faggy. Faggy is your chosen pronoun right? However you go right on pouting that I am NOT stealing anyone's intellectual property.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 28-11-2022 13:30
28-11-2022 15:17
(14378)
Swan wrote:Again on legit websites which this is clearly not legit,

This site won the 2022 Internet Legit Award, as well as for 2021 and 2020. Prior to that, this site was certified legit by all the major rating organizations.

Swan wrote: you must include a link to where the text used comes from.

Nope. Only illegitimate sites promulgate the notion that something is authoritative just because it resides on the internet.

Only a flake of information is available on the internet anyway. All the good stuff is tacit information locked away in the experiences of indiviual posters.

Swan wrote: Furthermore, I am under no restriction to do as you say,

This probably explains why he never told you to do anything.

Swan wrote: However you go right on pouting that I am NOT stealing anyone's intellectual property.

Saying it once is enough.
28-11-2022 15:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Again on legit websites which this is clearly not legit,

This site won the 2022 Internet Legit Award, as well as for 2021 and 2020. Prior to that, this site was certified legit by all the major rating organizations.

Swan wrote: you must include a link to where the text used comes from.

Nope. Only illegitimate sites promulgate the notion that something is authoritative just because it resides on the internet.

Only a flake of information is available on the internet anyway. All the good stuff is tacit information locked away in the experiences of indiviual posters.

Swan wrote: Furthermore, I am under no restriction to do as you say,

This probably explains why he never told you to do anything.

Swan wrote: However you go right on pouting that I am NOT stealing anyone's intellectual property.

Saying it once is enough.

LOL this site won the under 8 user NSA award

ULTRA MAGA

28-11-2022 19:12
(21559)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

Silly girl.

ROTMFFLMMFAO

Again on legit websites which this is clearly not legit, you must include a link to where the text used comes from. Furthermore, I am under no restriction to do as you say, so get used to it faggy. Faggy is your chosen pronoun right? However you go right on pouting that I am NOT stealing anyone's intellectual property.

You don't need to include a link to any website.

You must be Irish. You make up fanciful stories so fast even most Irish aren't that good at it.

The Parrot Killer

28-11-2022 19:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

Silly girl.

ROTMFFLMMFAO

You don't need to include a link to any website.

You must be Irish. You make up fanciful stories so fast even most Irish aren't that good at it.

On other websites if you paste another person's or websites info you must include a link to that site to avoid any appearance of either plagiarism or intellectual theft. This site is hardly professional in any way as an ass-wipe like you is 25 percent of the entire community. That said an ass like you that has never been professional even once in your sad life would never know what it means to be professional

ULTRA MAGA

28-11-2022 19:47
(21559)
Swan wrote:
On other websites if you paste another person's or websites info you must include a link to that site to avoid any appearance of either plagiarism or intellectual theft. This site is hardly professional in any way as an ass-wipe like you is 25 percent of the entire community. That said an ass like you that has never been professional even once in your sad life would never know what it means to be professional

You do not need to include on any website.
Forum sites are not a profession. They are a website.

The Parrot Killer

28-11-2022 20:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

This shit=hole is not the entire internet. Other websites require professional behavior which would obviously exclude you

ULTRA MAGA

28-11-2022 21:20
(21559)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

This shit=hole is not the entire internet. Other websites require professional behavior which would obviously exclude you

You specifically mentioned this forum. This forum does not require Holy Links.
You specifically mentioned copyright law. There is no law that requires any Holy Link.

Pivot fallacy.

Since you don't like climate-debate.com, why are you here???????!?

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 28-11-2022 21:24
28-11-2022 23:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

You specifically mentioned copyright law. There is no law that requires any Holy Link.

Pivot fallacy.

I am here because I love conversing with downs syndrome lawyers like you.

LOL, I thought this was obvious.

As a lawyer you should be aware that referencing another's work without giving credit amounts to intellectual property theft. Not sure if this type of thing is an issue on a phony government proxy page like this.

Yawning

ULTRA MAGA

29-11-2022 03:03
(5195)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

So from your 'professional' behavior here, we can conclude that you are a professional ****...

Not all websites are run by control freaks, with 6 pages of TOS, nobody is going to bother reading anyway. I've used a few of those, sort of adventure in seeing how far I can go, while still remaining inside the rules. Not really a huge challenge though, most of the users aren't great thinkers, most copy/paste, and regurgitate... Basically, 'good' democrat voters.
29-11-2022 05:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

So from your 'professional' behavior here, we can conclude that you are a professional ****...

Not all websites are run by control freaks, with 6 pages of TOS, nobody is going to bother reading anyway. I've used a few of those, sort of adventure in seeing how far I can go, while still remaining inside the rules. Not really a huge challenge though, most of the users aren't great thinkers, most copy/paste, and regurgitate... Basically, 'good' democrat voters.

Thanks for the complement........................... It really means a lot coming from an American hating socialist (commie) like you.

ULTRA MAGA

29-11-2022 21:09
(21559)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Pivot fallacy.

As a lawyer you should be aware that referencing another's work without giving credit amounts to intellectual property theft. Not sure if this type of thing is an issue on a phony government proxy page like this.

Yawning

So the only reason you are here is to troll and spam.

What a loser.

The Parrot Killer

30-11-2022 01:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Pivot fallacy.

Yawning

What a loser.

Actually, I am here because I love conversing with downs syndrome lawyers like you.

Now why do you troll here constantly?

ULTRA MAGA

30-11-2022 02:11
(5195)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Thanks for the complement........................... It really means a lot coming from an American hating socialist (commie) like you.

You bought 'Made in China' Apple stock, sold America out, overseas for a buck,just like any other democrat. You're what has been destroying America for decades, and proud to do it. China covid lock-downs killing your profits lately?
30-11-2022 02:50
(21559)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Pivot fallacy.

Yawning

What a loser.

Actually, I am here because I love conversing with downs syndrome lawyers like you.

Now why do you troll here constantly?

Repetition (spamming).

The Parrot Killer

30-11-2022 04:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

You bought 'Made in China' Apple stock, sold America out, overseas for a buck,just like any other democrat. You're what has been destroying America for decades, and proud to do it. China covid lock-downs killing your profits lately?

That is nothing, what you should care about is that tik tok is a chink espionage tool and the Biden government is allowing it's use unrestricted everywhere. So why should Apple care when the government of the USA doesn't? Tucker is seriously part of the problem by the way as he NEVER ask the right questions, but he sits there with his mouth hanging open while the flies come out. Besides why are you against 6 year old chink kids working 16 hour days and earning a living?

On top of that chinka literally has muslims in concentration camps as slave labor and the USA has normal trading relations with chink nazies and your hero Xiden approves, should apple set American policy?

Yawn

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 30-11-2022 04:12
30-11-2022 19:40
(14378)
I checked the news for an update to Russia's invasion of Ukraine. The top stories (paraphrased) are:

1. Activity has been reduced to "pockets of shelling" mostly on power/energy sources.
2. Ukraine First Lady urges UK to support Ukraine.
3. Ukraine announces suspicion that Russia is likely "planning something" in the south.
4. Zelenskyy invites Elon Musk to come see what Russia has done
5. EU has moved on to establishing a specialized court to investigate Russia war crimes

It does not appear that anything is happening in Ukraine.
30-11-2022 21:51
(21559)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

That is nothing, what you should care about is that tik tok is a chink espionage tool and the Biden government is allowing it's use unrestricted everywhere. So why should Apple care when the government of the USA doesn't? Tucker is seriously part of the problem by the way as he NEVER ask the right questions, but he sits there with his mouth hanging open while the flies come out. Besides why are you against 6 year old chink kids working 16 hour days and earning a living?

On top of that chinka literally has muslims in concentration camps as slave labor and the USA has normal trading relations with chink nazies and your hero Xiden approves, should apple set American policy?

Yawn

Nah. You don't get to dodge by using TikTok.

The Parrot Killer

30-11-2022 23:15
(5195)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yawn

Silly liberal deflection. Apple could easily manufacture in America, supporting our country, our economy. As an Apple shareholder, you are part of the problem, and proud to destroy America.
01-12-2022 04:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yawn

Actually a fag like you does not get to tell me what I can do. However you have fun jerking off in public

ULTRA MAGA

01-12-2022 04:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yawn

Silly liberal deflection. Apple could easily manufacture in America, supporting our country, our economy. As an Apple shareholder, you are part of the problem, and proud to destroy America.

Sure Apple could manufacture a $10,000 phone in America, and sell perhaps 300 before going bankrupt. Seriously I have no idea why you want to put 8 year old chink girls on the unemployment line in chinka, you are heartless

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 01-12-2022 04:07
01-12-2022 11:21
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1029)
The electrical grid of Ukraine has collapsed. Those rocks they are throwing are quite effective.
01-12-2022 13:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Xadoman wrote:
The electrical grid of Ukraine has collapsed. Those rocks they are throwing are quite effective.

Did you eat a puppy or kitten for breakfast today?

ULTRA MAGA

01-12-2022 20:19
(21559)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yawn

Actually a fag like you does not get to tell me what I can do. However you have fun jerking off in public

Nah. You don't get to dodge by using TikTok. Insulting people changes nothing.

The Parrot Killer

01-12-2022 20:23
(21559)
Xadoman wrote:

It has not collapsed. Yes, there are power outages caused by the conflict, but power is available in many areas too.

The Parrot Killer

Page 2 of 3<123>

Join the debate Prediction For Ukraine:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Ukraine War Will End Immediately If The USA Receive The Benefits They Looking For015-07-2023 09:03
The latest deep fake news from the Ukraine.002-06-2023 15:24
Russian fighter pilot porky pig shot down over Ukraine005-03-2022 22:09
Ukraine,5703-03-2022 02:39
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact