Remember me
▼ Content

Ukraine,



Page 1 of 212>
Ukraine,14-02-2022 08:25
keepit
★★★★★
(2561)
It's not who wins. It's who loses worse.
14-02-2022 17:39
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3216)
keepit wrote:
It's not who wins. It's who loses worse.

This is a manufactured "crisis" so that Demonkkkrats can "declare "victory with regard to something... ANYTHING... because they desperately need some sort of a "victory" right now...


[1] Accuse Putin of doing something that he's not actually doing atm.
[2] Proclaim a strong response to it.
[3] Proclaim when the fabricated scenario will supposedly occur.
[4] Sit back as the fabricated scenario never occurs, then proclaim that your "brilliant actions" made all the difference. WINNING!!!!!!!
17-02-2022 19:18
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1206)
Russia's Investigative Committee claimed on Wednesday that mass graves of hundreds of Russian-speaking civilians had been found in the Donbas region, as the Russian government continued to accuse Ukraine of genocide and human rights violations in Donbas.

The committee claimed that the civilians found in the area controlled by Russian-backed separatists were killed by Ukrainian shelling. "The Investigative Committee continues to take all possible measures to uphold the principle of the inevitability of punishment for those responsible for committing crimes in Donetsk and Luhansk areas," said the committee.


https://www.jpost.com/international/article-696703

A false flag or not?



Edited on 17-02-2022 19:18
17-02-2022 21:57
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12967)
Spongy Iris posted:[quote]Russia's Investigative Committee claimed on Wednesday that mass graves of hundreds of Russian-speaking civilians had been found in the Donbas region, ...

Did anybody question how the particular language proficiencies of dead bodies were assessed?
18-02-2022 04:07
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4432)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Russia's Investigative Committee claimed on Wednesday that mass graves of hundreds of Russian-speaking civilians had been found in the Donbas region, as the Russian government continued to accuse Ukraine of genocide and human rights violations in Donbas.

The committee claimed that the civilians found in the area controlled by Russian-backed separatists were killed by Ukrainian shelling. "The Investigative Committee continues to take all possible measures to uphold the principle of the inevitability of punishment for those responsible for committing crimes in Donetsk and Luhansk areas," said the committee.


https://www.jpost.com/international/article-696703

A false flag or not?


Actually sounds possible, since Russia got Crimea with few complaints, because the had got enough 'seperationists', to generate sufficient support for letting Russia have the city. Russia likely using the same tactic on all of Ukraine. Russia couldn't expected to get away with taking it by force, or putting other neighbors on high alert of being next. Making the take over look mostly voluntary, would save a lot of trouble, like with Crimea. Don't remember seeing anything about mass graves before though. But, wasn't looking, or that interested... Mass graves could be just covid too. Hard to give a proper burial to thousand dying of that plague disease everyday... If Russia can prove the mass graves, and who put them there, it's a strong case for securing borders. We have a similar problem at our Southern Border, where hundreds of thousands enter illegally, hoping to turn our country into something they find more acceptable. Which, is also the same sort of country the democrats hope to create as well. They want a country, where the people are poor, easy to control, and completely dependent/submissive, to the dictator's charity.

Putin has been doing his thing for a long time. Doubt he'd go with direct military force, to just 'take' what he wants. He's well aware of the cost and consequences. He has the military might to do it, but it's going to make any future actions a lot tougher. More difficult to hold onto what he takes. Not to mention make him an international target from then on. Russia isn't well liked to begin with. No one actually wants to use nuclear weapons, too big a mess to clean up, afterwards. Little worried Joe might fumble with the 'nuclear football'.
23-02-2022 10:23
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3975)
gfm7175 wrote:...
This is a manufactured "crisis" so that Demonkkkrats can "declare "victory ...
How's your post ageing GFM?

You left out a step:
Have TRUMP praise Putin after he starts the invasion:
"This is genius, So Putin is now saying it's independent — a large section of Ukraine. I said, how smart is that?

So this is your cue: Trump has given you your marching orders. Time to side with Putin.
23-02-2022 13:49
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12967)
tmiddles wrote:You left out a step:
Have TRUMP praise Putin after he starts the invasion:
"This is genius, So Putin is now saying it's independent — a large section of Ukraine. I said, how smart is that?

So this is your cue: Trump has given you your marching orders. Time to side with Putin.

I had momentarily forgotten about your chronic TDS. " TRUMP" in all upper case. Wow. Your controllers sure have a grip on you.

Are you sure I'm not QAnon? Think about it.
23-02-2022 17:08
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3216)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:...
This is a manufactured "crisis" so that Demonkkkrats can "declare "victory ...
How's your post ageing GFM?

Just fine, seeing as those steps have already occurred just as I said they would.

However, Putin isn't stupid. He sees right through the Biden Regime's bullshit about this "crisis" (as does Zelensky, but Zelensky is, politically speaking, in a really shitty spot between a rock and a hard place). Anyway, since Putin sees right through the Biden Regime's bullshit, Putin is now leveraging the situation in his favor. He has now declared that he recognizes Donetsk and Luhansk as independent sovereign territories. Both of them are largely not fans of the Ukranian government and are much more favorable towards Russia and Russia's government. Putin knows this full well.

So how does the Biden Regime respond to this? Sanctions on Russia? NOPE! He targets the people of Donetsk and Luhansk instead. It's interesting that "Russia Russia Russia" is to blame, yet it is Donetsk and Luhansk who are being targeted for their push to be independent from Ukraine (meanwhile ignoring Russia, who is supposedly the cause of all these issues).

This is just the Biden Regime meddling in foreign affairs because of their monetary connections with Ukraine. They also want to use Russia (along with COVID) as the scapegoat for why gas prices (and other prices) are skyrocketing. Don't blame my piss poor energy policies... just blame Russia instead... yeah, sounds good to me.

What a ****ing joke the Biden Regime is...

tmiddles wrote:
You left out a step:
Have TRUMP praise Putin after he starts the invasion:

No invasion has occurred or is planned to occur.

The Biden Regime is completely fabricating this story in an attempt to make themselves look like big shots for "stopping" a fabricated "crisis".

tmiddles wrote:
"This is genius, So Putin is now saying it's independent — a large section of Ukraine. I said, how smart is that?

So this is your cue: Trump has given you your marching orders. Time to side with Putin.

Trump's position is that Putin is making smart moves for the interests of Russia. I have to agree with that. Putin is schooling the Biden Regime right now.
Edited on 23-02-2022 17:08
24-02-2022 02:53
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3975)
gfm7175 wrote:
No invasion has occurred or is planned to occur.
...Putin is making smart moves....


So if armed Mexican sepratists in Texas engaged in a military conflict with the US government, and Mexico recognized the break away portions as independent and moved the Mexican army in, that would not be an invasion on the US by Mexico?

So do you approve of Putins actions?

Do you think it's fair to say Trump approves?
Edited on 24-02-2022 02:54
24-02-2022 06:22
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19765)
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:
It's not who wins. It's who loses worse.

This is a manufactured "crisis" so that Demonkkkrats can "declare "victory with regard to something... ANYTHING... because they desperately need some sort of a "victory" right now...

It is a real crisis. Russia has invaded the Ukraine. This violates some important treaties.
gfm7175 wrote:
[1] Accuse Putin of doing something that he's not actually doing atm.

He IS invading the Ukraine. He has already done it.
gfm7175 wrote:
[2] Proclaim a strong response to it.

Biden's response wasn't a strong one at all. It was milqtoast.
gfm7175 wrote:
[3] Proclaim when the fabricated scenario will supposedly occur.

It has already occurred.
gfm7175 wrote:
[4] Sit back as the fabricated scenario never occurs, then proclaim that your "brilliant actions" made all the difference. WINNING!!!!!!!

Biden is not doing anything except talking stupidly.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-02-2022 06:24
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19765)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:...
This is a manufactured "crisis" so that Demonkkkrats can "declare "victory ...
How's your post ageing GFM?

You left out a step:
Have TRUMP praise Putin after he starts the invasion:

Why? Trump knows how to put Putin in his place, and indeed already did. Biden's a hopeless basket case with this.
tmiddles wrote:
"This is genius, So Putin is now saying it's independent — a large section of Ukraine. I said, how smart is that?

So this is your cue: Trump has given you your marching orders. Time to side with Putin.

Trump doesn't side with Putin, idiot.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-02-2022 06:25
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19765)
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:...
This is a manufactured "crisis" so that Demonkkkrats can "declare "victory ...
How's your post ageing GFM?

Just fine, seeing as those steps have already occurred just as I said they would.

However, Putin isn't stupid. He sees right through the Biden Regime's bullshit about this "crisis" (as does Zelensky, but Zelensky is, politically speaking, in a really shitty spot between a rock and a hard place). Anyway, since Putin sees right through the Biden Regime's bullshit, Putin is now leveraging the situation in his favor. He has now declared that he recognizes Donetsk and Luhansk as independent sovereign territories. Both of them are largely not fans of the Ukranian government and are much more favorable towards Russia and Russia's government. Putin knows this full well.

So how does the Biden Regime respond to this? Sanctions on Russia? NOPE! He targets the people of Donetsk and Luhansk instead. It's interesting that "Russia Russia Russia" is to blame, yet it is Donetsk and Luhansk who are being targeted for their push to be independent from Ukraine (meanwhile ignoring Russia, who is supposedly the cause of all these issues).

This is just the Biden Regime meddling in foreign affairs because of their monetary connections with Ukraine. They also want to use Russia (along with COVID) as the scapegoat for why gas prices (and other prices) are skyrocketing. Don't blame my piss poor energy policies... just blame Russia instead... yeah, sounds good to me.

What a ****ing joke the Biden Regime is...

tmiddles wrote:
You left out a step:
Have TRUMP praise Putin after he starts the invasion:

No invasion has occurred or is planned to occur.

The Biden Regime is completely fabricating

this story in an attempt to make themselves look like big shots for "stopping" a fabricated "crisis".

tmiddles wrote:
"This is genius, So Putin is now saying it's independent — a large section of Ukraine. I said, how smart is that?

So this is your cue: Trump has given you your marching orders. Time to side with Putin.

Trump's position is that Putin is making smart moves for the interests of Russia. I have to agree with that. Putin is schooling the Biden Regime right now.[/quote]
The invasion is occurring even now.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-02-2022 06:26
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19765)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
No invasion has occurred or is planned to occur.
...Putin is making smart moves....


So if armed Mexican sepratists in Texas engaged in a military conflict with the US government, and Mexico recognized the break away portions as independent and moved the Mexican army in, that would not be an invasion on the US by Mexico?

So do you approve of Putins actions?

Do you think it's fair to say Trump approves?

RQAA. He has already answered all three questions.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-02-2022 06:45
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3975)
Into the Night wrote:...Trump knows how to put Putin in his place, and indeed already did.
What are you referencing here?
24-02-2022 07:22
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4432)
Will Biden be sending over food and blankets. Just like Obama handled Crimea?
24-02-2022 07:41
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3975)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Will Biden be sending over food and blankets. Just like Obama handled Crimea?


He can't do much.

We are a crippled, divided country. We'd be easy to attack ourselves.

Trump has already endorsed Putin's invasion and he controls 1/3 of the US.
24-02-2022 18:01
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3216)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:
It's not who wins. It's who loses worse.

This is a manufactured "crisis" so that Demonkkkrats can "declare "victory with regard to something... ANYTHING... because they desperately need some sort of a "victory" right now...

It is a real crisis. Russia has invaded the Ukraine. This violates some important treaties.
gfm7175 wrote:
[1] Accuse Putin of doing something that he's not actually doing atm.

He IS invading the Ukraine. He has already done it.
gfm7175 wrote:
[2] Proclaim a strong response to it.

Biden's response wasn't a strong one at all. It was milqtoast.
gfm7175 wrote:
[3] Proclaim when the fabricated scenario will supposedly occur.

It has already occurred.
gfm7175 wrote:
[4] Sit back as the fabricated scenario never occurs, then proclaim that your "brilliant actions" made all the difference. WINNING!!!!!!!

Biden is not doing anything except talking stupidly.

My four line item list had already occurred before the events of today. It was said in reference to the planned military drills that Russia announced months beforehand (and which occurred and ended mid-February, without any invasion occurring, before any of the most recent events started to unfold).

Since then (the last three days), Russia appears to not want the optics of "backing down" to the war-mongering Biden Regime, thus Putin made the announcement that he recognizes Donetsk and Luhansk as independent territories. Per Putin's announcement, he is "still not invading Ukraine" (but rather is now sending troops into those "independent territories"). Per the existing treaties (Minsk peace accords, and such) and per the States and per NATO, Putin IS now invading Ukraine (as Donetsk and Luhansk are indeed a part of Ukraine).

I believe that it was the Biden Regime's months-long constant barrage of war-mongering with regard to Russia & Ukraine that started and fueled this "domino effect" of events to unfold over the past three days. I believe that Putin now sees this as a leverage opportunity, not only because Donetsk and Luhansk are more-so favorable towards the Russian government than their own Ukrainian government, but also because a number of NATO countries (such as Germany) do a lot of dealings with Russia with regard to their energy needs. Trump tried to warn NATO of this conundrum back in 2018, but they didn't listen.

Due to this, Russia is now "seizing their opportunity" and betting on NATO being "all bark, no bite". We'll see.
24-02-2022 18:37
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3216)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
No invasion has occurred or is planned to occur.
...Putin is making smart moves....


So if armed Mexican sepratists in Texas engaged in a military conflict with the US government, and Mexico recognized the break away portions as independent and moved the Mexican army in, that would not be an invasion on the US by Mexico?

So do you approve of Putins actions?

Do you think it's fair to say Trump approves?

I'll start by rescinding my words "No invasion has occurred or is planned to occur". They were made in error, and I wish to amend and elaborate upon them. That's what I get for entering into "quick quip" mode...

Before the events of the past few days, no invasion had occurred, and it is my view that there were initially no plans by Russia to perform such an invasion at this very moment that they are now choosing to do so, BUT the Biden Regime kept blathering on and on about it for months beforehand even though no invasion was happening, trying to position themselves as heroes of a manufactured issue, and now it seems that Russia isn't going to allow the Biden Regime to position themselves in that way, so now the dominoes are falling and it's starting to turn ugly and has become a real issue).

With that said, under your scenario, the answer to your question is yes, it would be an invasion. What Russia is now doing in Ukraine is now an invasion.

Regarding your next question, I don't approve of Putin's most recent actions of invasion.

Idk what Trump thinks about it, nor do I really care.
Edited on 24-02-2022 18:54
24-02-2022 18:40
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3216)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Will Biden be sending over food and blankets. Just like Obama handled Crimea?

Probably.
24-02-2022 19:14
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3216)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Will Biden be sending over food and blankets. Just like Obama handled Crimea?


He can't do much.

True, there really isn't much that Biden can do with regard to much of anything. His cognitive issues are preventing him from doing so.

tmiddles wrote:
We are a crippled, divided country.

Depends on what you are talking about.

tmiddles wrote:
We'd be easy to attack ourselves.

Yes, but that's not necessary since we are already attacking ourselves from within in certain respects. A civil war is brewing here.

tmiddles wrote:
Trump has already endorsed Putin's invasion and he controls 1/3 of the US.

Can you link me to Trump's endorsement of Putin's invasion?

Trump does not control 1/3rd of the SoA.
Edited on 24-02-2022 19:41
24-02-2022 19:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19765)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:...Trump knows how to put Putin in his place, and indeed already did.
What are you referencing here?


History.

Why do you think Putin didn't attack the Ukraine during the Trump administration?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-02-2022 19:18
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19765)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Will Biden be sending over food and blankets. Just like Obama handled Crimea?


He can't do much.

We are a crippled, divided country. We'd be easy to attack ourselves.

Trump has already endorsed Putin's invasion and he controls 1/3 of the US.

Trump does not endorse Putin's invasion, liar.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-02-2022 19:39
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3216)
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:...Trump knows how to put Putin in his place, and indeed already did.
What are you referencing here?


History.

Why do you think Putin didn't attack the Ukraine during the Trump administration?

... and why do you (tmiddles) think Putin made his other more recent moves (such as Crimea) during the Obama Admin?
24-02-2022 20:33
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3216)
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:
It's not who wins. It's who loses worse.

This is a manufactured "crisis" so that Demonkkkrats can "declare "victory with regard to something... ANYTHING... because they desperately need some sort of a "victory" right now...

It is a real crisis. Russia has invaded the Ukraine. This violates some important treaties.
gfm7175 wrote:
[1] Accuse Putin of doing something that he's not actually doing atm.

He IS invading the Ukraine. He has already done it.
gfm7175 wrote:
[2] Proclaim a strong response to it.

Biden's response wasn't a strong one at all. It was milqtoast.
gfm7175 wrote:
[3] Proclaim when the fabricated scenario will supposedly occur.

It has already occurred.
gfm7175 wrote:
[4] Sit back as the fabricated scenario never occurs, then proclaim that your "brilliant actions" made all the difference. WINNING!!!!!!!

Biden is not doing anything except talking stupidly.

My four line item list had already occurred before the events of today. It was said in reference to the planned military drills that Russia announced months beforehand (and which occurred and ended mid-February, without any invasion occurring, before any of the most recent events started to unfold).

Since then (the last three days), Russia appears to not want the optics of "backing down" to the war-mongering Biden Regime, thus Putin made the announcement that he recognizes Donetsk and Luhansk as independent territories. Per Putin's announcement, he is "still not invading Ukraine" (but rather is now sending troops into those "independent territories"). Per the existing treaties (Minsk peace accords, and such) and per the States and per NATO, Putin IS now invading Ukraine (as Donetsk and Luhansk are indeed a part of Ukraine).

I believe that it was the Biden Regime's months-long constant barrage of war-mongering with regard to Russia & Ukraine that started and fueled this "domino effect" of events to unfold over the past three days. I believe that Putin now sees this as a leverage opportunity, not only because Donetsk and Luhansk are more-so favorable towards the Russian government than their own Ukrainian government, but also because a number of NATO countries (such as Germany) do a lot of dealings with Russia with regard to their energy needs. Trump tried to warn NATO of this conundrum back in 2018, but they didn't listen.

Due to this, Russia is now "seizing their opportunity" and betting on NATO being "all bark, no bite". We'll see.

I'm catching up a bit more on the current events and it appears that Putin isn't satisfied with just the separatist regions... it seems like he's going for the whole thing. That now leads me to believe that the unfolding of current events is less-so about the Biden Regime war mongering that I've been mentioning and more-so about the general state of weakness that Putin senses in the SoA and NATO countries... Our pullout from Afghanistan was dead awful in every way, and a number of NATO countries have chosen to have a significant level of dependence upon Russia for energy. It seems that Putin has sensed that now is the time to make his move.

Damn. I thought this was just a manufactured crisis to make the Biden Regime look good, and maybe it was initially supposed to be, but if it was at one point it most certainly isn't anymore. Now shit has gotten real.

Funny how these sorts of things were all supposed to happen under Trump's Admin, but didn't... Might also be a good time for China to take over Tiawan while the world is distracted with Russia/Ukraine. After all, the Olympics are now over with...
Edited on 24-02-2022 20:39
24-02-2022 21:39
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3975)
Into the Night wrote:
Trump does not endorse Putin's invasion, liar.

What would you call this?
Trump: "I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, 'This is genius.' Putin declares a big portion ... of Ukraine, Putin declares it as independent,"

Can you find anywhere that Trump condems Putin? Advicates for some action to stop him?

gfm7175 wrote:
I don't approve of Putin's most recent actions of invasion.
...
Can you link me to Trump's endorsement of Putin's invasion?
.

Good to hear that at least.

I saw the quote here
https://www.npr.org/2022/02/22/1082478790/trump-praises-putin-as-savvy-amid-new-escalations-on-russia-ukraine-border

And I say endorse based on words of praise without any critisism.
Edited on 24-02-2022 21:45
24-02-2022 21:47
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3216)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Trump does not endorse Putin's invasion, liar.

What would you call this?
Trump: "I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, 'This is genius.' Putin declares a big portion ... of Ukraine, Putin declares it as independent,"

I already addressed this.

tmiddles wrote:
Can you find anywhere that Trump condems Putin? Advicates for some action to stop him?

Yes. I just got done watching a FOX News segment where they were talking to Trump (via phone) about it and Trump was condemning Putin's actions. You can watch it for yourself if you like.
24-02-2022 21:50
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3975)
gfm7175 wrote:
...Trump was condemning Putin's actions. You can watch it for yourself if you like.


What did he say? Did he actually criticize Putin?

gfm7175 wrote:
... and why do you (tmiddles) think Putin made his other more recent moves (such as Crimea) during the Obama Admin?
I dont know at all.

It seems there is an implication Trump would stop him but how? By crippling NATO?
24-02-2022 22:01
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3216)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Trump does not endorse Putin's invasion, liar.

What would you call this?
Trump: "I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, 'This is genius.' Putin declares a big portion ... of Ukraine, Putin declares it as independent,"

Can you find anywhere that Trump condems Putin? Advicates for some action to stop him?

gfm7175 wrote:
I don't approve of Putin's most recent actions of invasion.
...
Can you link me to Trump's endorsement of Putin's invasion?
.

Good to hear that at least.

I saw the quote here
https://www.npr.org/2022/02/22/1082478790/trump-praises-putin-as-savvy-amid-new-escalations-on-russia-ukraine-border

And I say endorse based on words of praise without any critisism.

I already addressed this.

Try again... I asked for a link to Trump's endorsement of Putin's invasion.... Your link did not contain that.
24-02-2022 22:08
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3216)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
...Trump was condemning Putin's actions. You can watch it for yourself if you like.


What did he say?

You can watch his phone call with Laura Ingraham for yourself.

tmiddles wrote:
Did he actually criticize Putin?

Yes.

tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
... and why do you (tmiddles) think Putin made his other more recent moves (such as Crimea) during the Obama Admin?
I dont know at all.

It seems there is an implication Trump would stop him but how? By crippling NATO?

Watch his phone call with Laura Ingraham. Your questions are answered there.
24-02-2022 22:46
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19765)
gfm7175 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:
It's not who wins. It's who loses worse.

This is a manufactured "crisis" so that Demonkkkrats can "declare "victory with regard to something... ANYTHING... because they desperately need some sort of a "victory" right now...

It is a real crisis. Russia has invaded the Ukraine. This violates some important treaties.
gfm7175 wrote:
[1] Accuse Putin of doing something that he's not actually doing atm.

He IS invading the Ukraine. He has already done it.
gfm7175 wrote:
[2] Proclaim a strong response to it.

Biden's response wasn't a strong one at all. It was milqtoast.
gfm7175 wrote:
[3] Proclaim when the fabricated scenario will supposedly occur.

It has already occurred.
gfm7175 wrote:
[4] Sit back as the fabricated scenario never occurs, then proclaim that your "brilliant actions" made all the difference. WINNING!!!!!!!

Biden is not doing anything except talking stupidly.

My four line item list had already occurred before the events of today. It was said in reference to the planned military drills that Russia announced months beforehand (and which occurred and ended mid-February, without any invasion occurring, before any of the most recent events started to unfold).

Since then (the last three days), Russia appears to not want the optics of "backing down" to the war-mongering Biden Regime, thus Putin made the announcement that he recognizes Donetsk and Luhansk as independent territories. Per Putin's announcement, he is "still not invading Ukraine" (but rather is now sending troops into those "independent territories"). Per the existing treaties (Minsk peace accords, and such) and per the States and per NATO, Putin IS now invading Ukraine (as Donetsk and Luhansk are indeed a part of Ukraine).

I believe that it was the Biden Regime's months-long constant barrage of war-mongering with regard to Russia & Ukraine that started and fueled this "domino effect" of events to unfold over the past three days. I believe that Putin now sees this as a leverage opportunity, not only because Donetsk and Luhansk are more-so favorable towards the Russian government than their own Ukrainian government, but also because a number of NATO countries (such as Germany) do a lot of dealings with Russia with regard to their energy needs. Trump tried to warn NATO of this conundrum back in 2018, but they didn't listen.

Due to this, Russia is now "seizing their opportunity" and betting on NATO being "all bark, no bite". We'll see.

I'm catching up a bit more on the current events and it appears that Putin isn't satisfied with just the separatist regions... it seems like he's going for the whole thing. That now leads me to believe that the unfolding of current events is less-so about the Biden Regime war mongering that I've been mentioning and more-so about the general state of weakness that Putin senses in the SoA and NATO countries... Our pullout from Afghanistan was dead awful in every way, and a number of NATO countries have chosen to have a significant level of dependence upon Russia for energy. It seems that Putin has sensed that now is the time to make his move.

Damn. I thought this was just a manufactured crisis to make the Biden Regime look good, and maybe it was initially supposed to be, but if it was at one point it most certainly isn't anymore. Now shit has gotten real.

Funny how these sorts of things were all supposed to happen under Trump's Admin, but didn't... Might also be a good time for China to take over Tiawan while the world is distracted with Russia/Ukraine. After all, the Olympics are now over with...

Putin doesn't give a shit about Biden. He know Biden is weak and won't do anything to stop him. That's why he wants Democrats in power.

All of this is only making Biden look bad, as his responses have already shown.

Yes. China has designs on Taiwan. If it occurs, the United States and Japan will become involved as they both have treaties to defend Taiwan.

The Europeans, particularly the Germans are not discovering the cost of their 'green energy' folly, as they are now dependent on Russian natural gas lines and oil lines for their energy sources. Germany has less than six weeks in reserves if those lines get cut.

How do you think Russia will respond if Germany or any other NATO nation tries to ally in favor of the Ukraine?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-02-2022 22:48
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19765)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Trump does not endorse Putin's invasion, liar.

What would you call this?
Trump: "I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, 'This is genius.' Putin declares a big portion ... of Ukraine, Putin declares it as independent,"

Can you find anywhere that Trump condems Putin? Advicates for some action to stop him?

gfm7175 wrote:
I don't approve of Putin's most recent actions of invasion.
...
Can you link me to Trump's endorsement of Putin's invasion?
.

Good to hear that at least.

I saw the quote here
...deleted Democrat propaganda...
And I say endorse based on words of praise without any critisism.

Stop taking stuff out of context. Trump does not support Putin.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-02-2022 22:49
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19765)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
...Trump was condemning Putin's actions. You can watch it for yourself if you like.


What did he say? Did he actually criticize Putin?

gfm7175 wrote:
... and why do you (tmiddles) think Putin made his other more recent moves (such as Crimea) during the Obama Admin?
I dont know at all.

It seems there is an implication Trump would stop him but how? By crippling NATO?


Trump is not President, dumbass.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-02-2022 23:13
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12967)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Trump does not endorse Putin's invasion, liar.

What would you call this?

More of you barking dishonest questions and demanding answers for stuff taken totally our of context, with you applying a phony narrative to some vague and unrelated wording.

... or we could just say "your dishonesty" for short.

tmiddles wrote:Can you find anywhere that Trump condems Putin? Advicates for some action to stop him?

Can you find a video whereby Trump openly states "I support Russia's invasion of Ukraine!"? ... or maybe "I really hope Russia is successful in annexing a large part of Ukraine!"?

That's the video I want to see. Please show it to me.

.
24-02-2022 23:39
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3216)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:
It's not who wins. It's who loses worse.

This is a manufactured "crisis" so that Demonkkkrats can "declare "victory with regard to something... ANYTHING... because they desperately need some sort of a "victory" right now...

It is a real crisis. Russia has invaded the Ukraine. This violates some important treaties.
gfm7175 wrote:
[1] Accuse Putin of doing something that he's not actually doing atm.

He IS invading the Ukraine. He has already done it.
gfm7175 wrote:
[2] Proclaim a strong response to it.

Biden's response wasn't a strong one at all. It was milqtoast.
gfm7175 wrote:
[3] Proclaim when the fabricated scenario will supposedly occur.

It has already occurred.
gfm7175 wrote:
[4] Sit back as the fabricated scenario never occurs, then proclaim that your "brilliant actions" made all the difference. WINNING!!!!!!!

Biden is not doing anything except talking stupidly.

My four line item list had already occurred before the events of today. It was said in reference to the planned military drills that Russia announced months beforehand (and which occurred and ended mid-February, without any invasion occurring, before any of the most recent events started to unfold).

Since then (the last three days), Russia appears to not want the optics of "backing down" to the war-mongering Biden Regime, thus Putin made the announcement that he recognizes Donetsk and Luhansk as independent territories. Per Putin's announcement, he is "still not invading Ukraine" (but rather is now sending troops into those "independent territories"). Per the existing treaties (Minsk peace accords, and such) and per the States and per NATO, Putin IS now invading Ukraine (as Donetsk and Luhansk are indeed a part of Ukraine).

I believe that it was the Biden Regime's months-long constant barrage of war-mongering with regard to Russia & Ukraine that started and fueled this "domino effect" of events to unfold over the past three days. I believe that Putin now sees this as a leverage opportunity, not only because Donetsk and Luhansk are more-so favorable towards the Russian government than their own Ukrainian government, but also because a number of NATO countries (such as Germany) do a lot of dealings with Russia with regard to their energy needs. Trump tried to warn NATO of this conundrum back in 2018, but they didn't listen.

Due to this, Russia is now "seizing their opportunity" and betting on NATO being "all bark, no bite". We'll see.

I'm catching up a bit more on the current events and it appears that Putin isn't satisfied with just the separatist regions... it seems like he's going for the whole thing. That now leads me to believe that the unfolding of current events is less-so about the Biden Regime war mongering that I've been mentioning and more-so about the general state of weakness that Putin senses in the SoA and NATO countries... Our pullout from Afghanistan was dead awful in every way, and a number of NATO countries have chosen to have a significant level of dependence upon Russia for energy. It seems that Putin has sensed that now is the time to make his move.

Damn. I thought this was just a manufactured crisis to make the Biden Regime look good, and maybe it was initially supposed to be, but if it was at one point it most certainly isn't anymore. Now shit has gotten real.

Funny how these sorts of things were all supposed to happen under Trump's Admin, but didn't... Might also be a good time for China to take over Tiawan while the world is distracted with Russia/Ukraine. After all, the Olympics are now over with...

Putin doesn't give a shit about Biden. He know Biden is weak and won't do anything to stop him. That's why he wants Democrats in power.

All of this is only making Biden look bad, as his responses have already shown.

Yes. China has designs on Taiwan. If it occurs, the United States and Japan will become involved as they both have treaties to defend Taiwan.

The Europeans, particularly the Germans are not discovering the cost of their 'green energy' folly, as they are now dependent on Russian natural gas lines and oil lines for their energy sources. Germany has less than six weeks in reserves if those lines get cut.

How do you think Russia will respond if Germany or any other NATO nation tries to ally in favor of the Ukraine?

If NATO nations ally in favor of Ukraine, I'm thinking that Russia would respond by hitting them where it hurts, and that would be a "no more energy for YOU" type of response. I'm also thinking that NATO is now aware of this and thus won't get involved much beyond some harsh words towards Russia, of which won't do anything to deter Putin from making his moves.

The history that I've now dug up is really interesting though:
BUSH Admin: Russia invades Georgia.
OBAMA Admin: Russia invades Crimea
TRUMP Admin: Russia....... does nothing.
BIDEN Regime: Russia invades Ukraine.

Hmmmmmm.....
24-02-2022 23:44
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3216)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Trump does not endorse Putin's invasion, liar.

What would you call this?

More of you barking dishonest questions and demanding answers for stuff taken totally our of context, with you applying a phony narrative to some vague and unrelated wording.

... or we could just say "your dishonesty" for short.

tmiddles wrote:Can you find anywhere that Trump condems Putin? Advicates for some action to stop him?

Can you find a video whereby Trump openly states "I support Russia's invasion of Ukraine!"? ... or maybe "I really hope Russia is successful in annexing a large part of Ukraine!"?

That's the video I want to see. Please show it to me.

.

I've been asking tmiddles for that same thing (well, using the word link instead of video), and he has yet to come up with it. I'm beginning to wonder if that is because Trump has truly not said any such thing... I'm beginning to wonder if tmiddles is just dishonestly making schiff up again...

Oh wait, there's nothing to wonder about here...
25-02-2022 00:29
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3216)
I also want to take the opportunity to highlight a specific tweet from then Presidential-nominee (before he was installed) Joe Biden:

From 02/21/2020 (so almost exactly two years ago) ---

"Vladimir Putin doesn't want me to be President. He doesn't want me to be our nominee. If you're wondering why — it's because I'm the only person in this field who's ever gone toe-to-toe with him."

But, if you wish to be honest about it, I suggest taking a look at ITN's words from a few posts ago, "Putin doesn't give a shit about Biden. He knows Biden is weak and won't do anything to stop him. That's why he wants Democrats in power."

Now, take a look at my earlier post about Russian "activity" and make note that, in not one but TWO of those three examples, Biden is directly involved (one time as VP and one time as installed WH occupant).
25-02-2022 02:42
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3975)
gfm7175 wrote:
"Vladimir Putin...toe-to-toe with him."


And did he? 4 years is long enough to actually do it right?

The most relevant confrontation would have been over Syria as I recall. Seems Trump gave Putin everything he wanted.
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-russia-free-hand-syria-putin-cant-believe-luck-2019-10

He's basically a Russian agent
Edited on 25-02-2022 02:45
25-02-2022 07:28
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12967)
tmiddles wrote:The most relevant confrontation would have been over Syria as I recall.

Your recollection of events isn't exactly spot on.

tmiddles wrote:Seems Trump gave Putin everything he wanted.

Perhaps. That debate is totally moot, which is why you are focusing on it.

Trump delivered everything We the People wanted. That's all that matters.

You seem to be arguing that Trump was so skillfull as a strategist and negotiator that he turned the whole deal into a "win/win" ... by convincing Putin that he was getting "everything he wanted" by We the People getting everything we wanted.

Fine. I'll accept your assertion and you can take it as a given.
25-02-2022 17:39
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19765)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
"Vladimir Putin...toe-to-toe with him."


And did he?

Yes.
tmiddles wrote:
4 years is long enough to actually do it right?

Yes.
tmiddles wrote:
The most relevant confrontation would have been over Syria as I recall. Seems Trump gave Putin everything he wanted.

Like destroying entire units of Putin's military.
tmiddles wrote:
...deleted Democrat propaganda...
He's basically a Russian agent

Trump is no Russian agent. Putin is a socialist. Trump is a conservative. You apparently think that Democrat lies are truth.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-02-2022 00:37
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12967)
I saw an interesting headline in the fake news.

"China refuses to call Russia's incursion an 'invasion'"


This tells me one of two things: Either

1. We're not getting the full story of what's going on in Ukraine, and China knows something we don't, or

2. China is thinking about an invasion of their own, perhaps of Taiwan or Hong Kong, ... and they don't want it being referred to as an "invasion" either.

Let's watch and see.
Page 1 of 212>





Join the debate Ukraine,:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Prediction For Ukraine6328-11-2022 23:14
The True Reason Behind The Russia Ukraine War Is The Great Economic Reset System013-03-2022 06:45
Russian fighter pilot porky pig shot down over Ukraine005-03-2022 22:09
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact