Remember me
▼ Content

panama canal



Page 2 of 5<1234>>>
10-02-2024 21:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5740)
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
One of the cases of uneven sea levels is at the mouth of he amazon. At this point there is at times faster rate of inflow into the atlantic ocean than the rate of leveling. This is another case of differing rates of inflow vs outflow causing a build up of water, thermal energy or what ever

River discharge does not change sea level.


Then why is the sea level at the Amazon mouth 3.3 cm higher than the surrounding ocean?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
10-02-2024 22:08
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14718)
Swan wrote:Then why is the sea level at the Amazon mouth 3.3 cm higher than the surrounding ocean?

Who, besides you, says it is?
10-02-2024 23:06
keepit
★★★★★
(3330)
The amazon measurers say so. It only stands to reason that the sea level would be higher where there is a large and rapid outflow of river water.
10-02-2024 23:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5740)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Then why is the sea level at the Amazon mouth 3.3 cm higher than the surrounding ocean?

Who, besides you, says it is?


Contribution of the Amazon River Discharge to Regional Sea Level in the Tropical Atlantic Ocean
by Pierrick Giffard 1,*ORCID,William Llovel 1,2,*,†ORCID,Julien Jouanno 1,†ORCID,Guillaume Morvan 1 andBertrand Decharme 3ORCID
1
LEGOS, Université de Toulouse, IRD, CNRS, CNES, UPS, 31400 Toulouse, France
2
University of Brest, CNRS, IRD, Ifremer, Laboratoire d'Océanographie Physique et Spatiale, 29280 Plouzané, France
3
CNRM, Météo-France/CNRS, Université Fédérale de Toulouse, 31057 Toulouse, France
*
Authors to whom correspondence should be addressed.

These authors contributed equally to this work.
Water 2019, 11(11), 2348; https://doi.org/10.3390/w11112348
Submission received: 30 September 2019 / Revised: 28 October 2019 / Accepted: 30 October 2019 / Published: 8 November 2019
(This article belongs to the Special Issue Past, Present and Future Trends in Sea Level Change)
Downloadkeyboard_arrow_down Browse Figures Versions Notes
Abstract
The Amazon River is by far the largest river by volume of water in the world, representing around 17% of the global riverine discharge to the oceans. Recent studies suggested that its impact on sea level is potentially important at global and regional scales. This study uses a set of regional simulations based on the ocean model NEMO to quantify the influence of the Amazon runoff on sea level in the Tropical Atlantic Ocean. The model is forced at its boundaries with daily fields from the ocean reanalysis GLORYS2V4. Air-sea fluxes are computed using atmospheric variables from DFS5.2, which is a bias-corrected version of ERAinterim reanalysis. The particularity of this study is that interannual daily runoffs from the up-to-date ISBA-CTRIP land surface model are used. Firstly, mean state of sea level is investigated through a comparison between a simulation with an interannual river discharge and a simulation without any Amazon runoff. Then, the impact of the Amazon River on seasonal and interannual variability of sea level is examined. It was shown that the Amazon River has a local contribution to the mean state sea level at the river mouth but also a remote contribution of 3.3 cm around the whole Caribbean Archipelago, a region threatened by the actual sea level rise. This effect is mostly due to a halosteric sea level contribution for the upper 250 m of the ocean. This occurs in response to the large scale advection of the plume and the downward mixing of subsurface waters at winter time. The Amazon discharge also induces an indirect thermosteric sea level contribution. However, this contribution is of second order and tends to counterbalance the halosteric sea level contribution. Regional mass redistributions are also observed and consist in a 8 cm decrease of the sea level at the river mouth and a 4.5 increases on continental shelves of the Gulf of Mexico and Caribbean Sea. In terms of variability, simulations indicate that the Amazon discharge may contributes to 23% and 12% of the seasonal and interannual sea level variances in the Caribbean Archipelago area. These variances are first explained by the Amazon time mean discharge and show very weak sensitivity to the seasonal and interannual variability of the Amazon runoff.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
11-02-2024 01:34
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14718)
Swan wrote: Recent studies suggested that its impact on sea level is potentially important at global and regional scales.

The first question is whether you called booooolsch't or not. The river gets its water from rain which comes from evaporation of sea water into the atmosphere. The river's discharge returns water, that came from the ocean, back to the ocean.

It has no effect on sea level.

But wait! You posted this article instead of calling booooolsch't. You fell for it. You actually fell for it. Now you're in competition with keepit in a race for the bottom.
11-02-2024 02:45
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Now if only Sawn knew what it means. It's just like there's a relationship between
PV = NrT and 3/2kT. And with what Sawn posted, there's this;
and tends to counterbalance the halosteric sea level contribution.


What does that mean?

p.s., Does the water in the Amazon River have a source? You know, does the water in the Atlantic Ocean evaporate? If so, where does it go? Maybe Sawn can answer his own questions to qualify as a teecher?
Edited on 11-02-2024 02:48
11-02-2024 03:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5740)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Recent studies suggested that its impact on sea level is potentially important at global and regional scales.

The first question is whether you called booooolsch't or not. The river gets its water from rain which comes from evaporation of sea water into the atmosphere. The river's discharge returns water, that came from the ocean, back to the ocean.

It has no effect on sea level.

But wait! You posted this article instead of calling booooolsch't. You fell for it. You actually fell for it. Now you're in competition with keepit in a race for the bottom.


The fact is that the Amazon's outflow raises the ocean level near the mouth of the river before it has time to disperse and level out.

However you just think that the 83 Olympic size swimming pools that the Amazon drains into the Atlantic every second automatically level out in the ocean. Well the outflow is just too fast for that.

Your lack of IQ is still on track at 85 however


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 11-02-2024 03:57
11-02-2024 08:53
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
From Wikpedia;
The estuary of the Amazon is about 330 km (205 mi) wide. The width of the mouth of the river is usually measured from Cabo do Norte to Punto Patijoca. Generally, the outlet of the Para River is included. It is 60 km (37 mi) wide, and forms the estuary of the Tocantins.

Sawn, can you show us the math? You can us inches/centimeters or 6 oz. cups of coffee. And then the amount of water flowing into the Atlantic Ocean in values of 1 second. If the volume is 1/8 coffee cup x/outflow then gives how many coffee cups tall of coffee can be given.
When you say 83 Olympic sized swimming pools, what is the H x W x D = volume. And you can use any frame of reference you like Sawn.
11-02-2024 16:18
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
@Sawd, You missed an opportunity. The outflow of the Amazon River is the rainfall
over a given area minus the amount of rain absorbed by the ground and vegetation.
Then maybe you can show a decrease in rainfall while CO2 levels increase? And then you can explain why that does not support CO2 is causing global warming.
This might actually be an example of man made climate change. This is where atmospheric CO2 might seek an equilibrium (thermodynamics) with itself in the atmosphere (it does seem to do this).
If the greater concentration of CO2 is in the rainforest then when it moves to even out its levels, it will be pushing out moist air as well. And it will be so cool to watch
Sawd use math (cups of coffee) and then f(x) = ∫ Δyº F(or yº C)/Δxº F(or xº C).
Then Sawd can even use (sea level) sl = Gm/r^2 to know over how large of a cup
of coffee the surface area is and what its slope is. Basically how far out to sea is there basically no increase in sea level from the discharge of the Amazon River? I
can't wait for Sawd to show us the math.
RE: IBdaMann's lack of intellectual honesty11-02-2024 16:41
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(955)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Recent studies suggested that its impact on sea level is potentially important at global and regional scales.

The first question is whether you called booooolsch't or not. The river gets its water from rain which comes from evaporation of sea water into the atmosphere. The river's discharge returns water, that came from the ocean, back to the ocean.

It has no effect on sea level.

But wait! You posted this article instead of calling booooolsch't. You fell for it. You actually fell for it. Now you're in competition with keepit in a race for the bottom.


The fact is that the Amazon's outflow raises the ocean level near the mouth of the river before it has time to disperse and level out.

However you just think that the 83 Olympic size swimming pools that the Amazon drains into the Atlantic every second automatically level out in the ocean. Well the outflow is just too fast for that.

Your lack of IQ is still on track at 85 however


------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, IBdaMann's lack of intellectual honesty is exposed.

River water flows DOWNHILL from an above sea level position.

It is not physically possible for it to INSTANTANEOUSLY drop to sea level just because the river water has reached the sea.

OF COURSE there is some area of water in the ocean that remains higher than sea level at the point of river water entry. Especially when such a huge volume of water is involved.

If IBdaMann were intellectually honest, he would admit the error. Perhaps even apologize for hurling insults when, in fact, it is HE who has been legitimately called out for "booolscht" or whatever.

He is basically a disgusting person whose weak grasp of science is self evident.

More than any other troll posting at this site, he is responsible for driving away the 1690 plus members who gave up on the website.

I certainly saw this occur over the last nearly two years as more than a hundred new members came and went.

Talk about "gullible"... IBdaMann actually believes his own lies.
12-02-2024 00:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5740)
James_ wrote:
From Wikpedia;
The estuary of the Amazon is about 330 km (205 mi) wide. The width of the mouth of the river is usually measured from Cabo do Norte to Punto Patijoca. Generally, the outlet of the Para River is included. It is 60 km (37 mi) wide, and forms the estuary of the Tocantins.

Sawn, can you show us the math? You can us inches/centimeters or 6 oz. cups of coffee. And then the amount of water flowing into the Atlantic Ocean in values of 1 second. If the volume is 1/8 coffee cup x/outflow then gives how many coffee cups tall of coffee can be given.
When you say 83 Olympic sized swimming pools, what is the H x W x D = volume. And you can use any frame of reference you like Sawn.


Very easy as it has already been done for me.

RIVER WITH THE LARGEST DRAINAGE AND WATERFLOW
The Amazon River is the largest in terms of drainage and waterflow. The Amazon River has an average discharge of roughly 7,381,000 cubic feet per second (209,000 cubic meters per seconds) with an outflow into the Atlantic Ocean. This discharge is greater than the next seven rivers combined. The Amazon also has the largest drainage basin in the world at 2,720,000 square miles (7,050,000 square kilometers), and accounts for one-fifth of the world's total river flow.

It is not my fault that Alan stole your brain


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-02-2024 01:10
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
From Wikpedia;
The estuary of the Amazon is about 330 km (205 mi) wide. The width of the mouth of the river is usually measured from Cabo do Norte to Punto Patijoca. Generally, the outlet of the Para River is included. It is 60 km (37 mi) wide, and forms the estuary of the Tocantins.

Sawn, can you show us the math? You can us inches/centimeters or 6 oz. cups of coffee. And then the amount of water flowing into the Atlantic Ocean in values of 1 second. If the volume is 1/8 coffee cup x/outflow then gives how many coffee cups tall of coffee can be given.
When you say 83 Olympic sized swimming pools, what is the H x W x D = volume. And you can use any frame of reference you like Sawn.


Very easy as it has already been done for me.

RIVER WITH THE LARGEST DRAINAGE AND WATERFLOW
The Amazon River is the largest in terms of drainage and waterflow. The Amazon River has an average discharge of roughly 7,381,000 cubic feet per second (209,000 cubic meters per seconds) with an outflow into the Atlantic Ocean. This discharge is greater than the next seven rivers combined. The Amazon also has the largest drainage basin in the world at 2,720,000 square miles (7,050,000 square kilometers), and accounts for one-fifth of the world's total river flow.

It is not my fault that Alan stole your brain



What you're talking about is 2.71 cubic feet of water emptying into 1 square mile of basin. So?
12-02-2024 01:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5740)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
From Wikpedia;
The estuary of the Amazon is about 330 km (205 mi) wide. The width of the mouth of the river is usually measured from Cabo do Norte to Punto Patijoca. Generally, the outlet of the Para River is included. It is 60 km (37 mi) wide, and forms the estuary of the Tocantins.

Sawn, can you show us the math? You can us inches/centimeters or 6 oz. cups of coffee. And then the amount of water flowing into the Atlantic Ocean in values of 1 second. If the volume is 1/8 coffee cup x/outflow then gives how many coffee cups tall of coffee can be given.
When you say 83 Olympic sized swimming pools, what is the H x W x D = volume. And you can use any frame of reference you like Sawn.


Very easy as it has already been done for me.

RIVER WITH THE LARGEST DRAINAGE AND WATERFLOW
The Amazon River is the largest in terms of drainage and waterflow. The Amazon River has an average discharge of roughly 7,381,000 cubic feet per second (209,000 cubic meters per seconds) with an outflow into the Atlantic Ocean. This discharge is greater than the next seven rivers combined. The Amazon also has the largest drainage basin in the world at 2,720,000 square miles (7,050,000 square kilometers), and accounts for one-fifth of the world's total river flow.

It is not my fault that Alan stole your brain



What you're talking about is 2.71 cubic feet of water emptying into 1 square mile of basin. So?


Actually the Amazon's outflow is 7,381,000 cubic feet per second emptying into a 2,720,000 square mile drainage basin.

PS. We can tell that you are not keeping up, is Alan playing with you again?

PSS. What a waste of a psych degree


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 12-02-2024 01:31
12-02-2024 04:30
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14718)
Swan wrote: The fact is that the Amazon's outflow raises the ocean level near the mouth of the river before it has time to disperse and level out.

You didn't write that the mouth of any river was higher than Caribbean. You wrote that the Pacific ocean was higher than Caribbean.

Yes, the Pacific has had time to disperse.


Im a BM wrote: Once again, IBdaMann's lack of intellectual honesty is exposed.

I've gotta hear this ...

Im a BM wrote: River water flows DOWNHILL from an above sea level position.

I apparently didn't give you enough credit for your science acumen. Right here you have demonstrated a certain understanding that is beyond any aptitude you have shown previously. I'm surprised.

In any event, I'll put a gold star on your paper.



Im a BM wrote: It is not physically possible for it to INSTANTANEOUSLY drop to sea level just because the river water has reached the sea.

I'm getting the impression that a bogus position is somehow being assigned to me. If only Robup could make a coherent point.

Im a BM wrote: OF COURSE there is some area of water in the ocean that remains higher than sea level at the point of river water entry.

... and don't forget waves. The tops of them suckers routinely exceed sea level.

Im a BM wrote: If IBdaMann were intellectually honest, he would admit the error.

I'm still trying to figure out what error that would be that you aren't dishonestly assigning to me.
12-02-2024 05:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5740)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: The fact is that the Amazon's outflow raises the ocean level near the mouth of the river before it has time to disperse and level out.

You didn't write that the mouth of any river was higher than Caribbean. You wrote that the Pacific ocean was higher than Caribbean.

Yes, the Pacific has had time to disperse.


Im a BM wrote: Once again, IBdaMann's lack of intellectual honesty is exposed.

I've gotta hear this ...

Im a BM wrote: River water flows DOWNHILL from an above sea level position.

I apparently didn't give you enough credit for your science acumen. Right here you have demonstrated a certain understanding that is beyond any aptitude you have shown previously. I'm surprised.

In any event, I'll put a gold star on your paper.



Im a BM wrote: It is not physically possible for it to INSTANTANEOUSLY drop to sea level just because the river water has reached the sea.

I'm getting the impression that a bogus position is somehow being assigned to me. If only Robup could make a coherent point.

Im a BM wrote: OF COURSE there is some area of water in the ocean that remains higher than sea level at the point of river water entry.

... and don't forget waves. The tops of them suckers routinely exceed sea level.

Im a BM wrote: If IBdaMann were intellectually honest, he would admit the error.

I'm still trying to figure out what error that would be that you aren't dishonestly assigning to me.


Do you really enjoy mocking yourself?

Yes the Pacific is higher than the Atlantic, and yes the massive outflow of the Amazon raises the local height if the Atlantic.

Now finish your mushrooms


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 12-02-2024 05:42
12-02-2024 16:02
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Swan wrote:

Yes the Pacific is higher than the Atlantic, and yes the massive outflow of the Amazon raises the local height if the Atlantic.

Now finish your mushrooms



And yet the Atlantic Ocean has the Mid-Atlantic Ridge while the Pacific Ocean
sits on its very own tectonic plate. Significance Sawd?
Attached image:


Edited on 12-02-2024 16:05
12-02-2024 19:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5740)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yes the Pacific is higher than the Atlantic, and yes the massive outflow of the Amazon raises the local height if the Atlantic.

Now finish your mushrooms



And yet the Atlantic Ocean has the Mid-Atlantic Ridge while the Pacific Ocean
sits on its very own tectonic plate. Significance Sawd?


Can you post a link that says that sea level is tectonic in nature

Nope, it's just you, yourself and I in your own little World


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
RE: Mid-Atlantic Ridge12-02-2024 19:39
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
The Mid-Atlantic Ridge is obvious. To the right of where it says North Atlantic Ocean is the African tectonic plate. Where the Mid-Atlantic Ridge is most noticeable is where the North American, Eurasian and African tectonic plates meet.
A coincidence? We can ask Saw'd it. And the Mid-Atlantic Ridge being most noticeable at the junction of 3 tectonic plates says it's the weakest joint or it's a collision.
And if you go east of the Ural Mountains in Russia and before you get to Yekaterinburg you'll be in Asia. Just an FYI (For Your Information).
So Saw'd it why is the Pacific Ocean above a single tectonic plate at a higher elevation than water over 3 different tectonic plates?
How would both the North American and the Eurasian tectonic plates subducting
under the Pacific plate (pushing the pacific plate down?) influence how gravity interacts with sea level?
Does this change the Earth's CoG? Or like the Moon, does it distort the Earth's gravitational filed?
Attached image:


Edited on 12-02-2024 19:41
12-02-2024 19:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5740)
James_ wrote:
The Mid-Atlantic Ridge is obvious. To the right of where it says North Atlantic Ocean is the African tectonic plate. Where the Mid-Atlantic Ridge is most noticeable is where the North American, Eurasian and African tectonic plates meet.
A coincidence? We can ask Saw'd it. And the Mid-Atlantic Ridge being most noticeable at the junction of 3 tectonic plates says it's the weakest joint or it's a collision.
And if you go east of the Ural Mountains in Russia and before you get to Yekaterinburg you'll be in Asia. Just an FYI (For Your Information).
So Saw'd it why is the Pacific Ocean above a single tectonic plate at a higher elevation than water over 3 different tectonic plates?
How would both the North American and the Eurasian tectonic plates subducting
under the Pacific plate (pushing the pacific plate down?) influence how gravity interacts with sea level?
Does this change the Earth's CoG? Or like the Moon, does it distort the Earth's gravitational filed?


So you can't find a link that says what you claim

Silly


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-02-2024 21:39
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
The Mid-Atlantic Ridge is obvious. To the right of where it says North Atlantic Ocean is the African tectonic plate. Where the Mid-Atlantic Ridge is most noticeable is where the North American, Eurasian and African tectonic plates meet.
A coincidence? We can ask Saw'd it. And the Mid-Atlantic Ridge being most noticeable at the junction of 3 tectonic plates says it's the weakest joint or it's a collision.
And if you go east of the Ural Mountains in Russia and before you get to Yekaterinburg you'll be in Asia. Just an FYI (For Your Information).
So Saw'd it why is the Pacific Ocean above a single tectonic plate at a higher elevation than water over 3 different tectonic plates?
How would both the North American and the Eurasian tectonic plates subducting
under the Pacific plate (pushing the pacific plate down?) influence how gravity interacts with sea level?
Does this change the Earth's CoG? Or like the Moon, does it distort the Earth's gravitational filed?


So you can't find a link that says what you claim

Silly



I'm asking you what you think. I am here to learn from you. So teach.
12-02-2024 22:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5740)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
The Mid-Atlantic Ridge is obvious. To the right of where it says North Atlantic Ocean is the African tectonic plate. Where the Mid-Atlantic Ridge is most noticeable is where the North American, Eurasian and African tectonic plates meet.
A coincidence? We can ask Saw'd it. And the Mid-Atlantic Ridge being most noticeable at the junction of 3 tectonic plates says it's the weakest joint or it's a collision.
And if you go east of the Ural Mountains in Russia and before you get to Yekaterinburg you'll be in Asia. Just an FYI (For Your Information).
So Saw'd it why is the Pacific Ocean above a single tectonic plate at a higher elevation than water over 3 different tectonic plates?
How would both the North American and the Eurasian tectonic plates subducting
under the Pacific plate (pushing the pacific plate down?) influence how gravity interacts with sea level?
Does this change the Earth's CoG? Or like the Moon, does it distort the Earth's gravitational filed?


So you can't find a link that says what you claim

Silly



I'm asking you what you think. I am here to learn from you. So teach.


I think that Alan destroyed your brain. The good news is that Abilify can help. My fee for teaching is steep, I seriously doubt that you could afford the tuition


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 12-02-2024 22:57
13-02-2024 00:16
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Swan wrote:
My fee for teaching is steep, I seriously doubt that you could afford the tuition



I thought you'd want to show us how much smarter than us you are is wasn't but maybe might be. Like why would the water over the pacific plate (Pacific Ocean) be higher than water over the North American, African and Eurasian tectonic plates (Atlantic Ocean).
This has to be an easy problem for you Sawed. Show us you can do it!!
13-02-2024 07:17
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
I know, if I give the answer Sew'n then you'll have taught me, right? Why you don't need me, you
are the teacher.
13-02-2024 14:04
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Gravity is 9.8m/s. When water has a higher elevation than another body of water, why not
thermodynamics reaching an equilibrium? And thermodynamics suggests that the work that
gravity does has not changed. And it is 06:53; am and in a sense am working but this isn't
it. This is my asking Sawd'ust if I learned my lesson.
With high and low tides we know that the Moon has influenced gravity. With one ocean being higher than another, how can gravity be influenced? Both the Eurasian and North American tectonic plates sits on the Pacific plate. A part of their mass is resting on another mass, why there are earthquakes.
Because the Pacific plate sank we know the mass below it is less than what is beneath the 3 tectonic plates below the Atlantic Ocean km^2 (per square kilometer). This suggests that gravity is based on the mass and not the density of matter creating it. Although the pressure on the Pacific plate might also be seen as a pressure increase in the molten part of the Earth's core?
The simple answer is that earth beneath the Pacific plate simply generates less gravitational forces. Is that right Swd'a? Can you go over the finer points?

p.s., Because the Earth's core (dirt is also earth, Earth refers to the planet) is molten, its pressure will tend to evenly distribute itself. That means that the pressure the molten core is under will be about the same any given distance from a solid surface. That is how pressure in a liquid or gas works.
And this in turn decreases the amount of mass km^3 under solid earth. And then
gravity is than 9.8m/s because it is below the baseline for the Earth's mass and its r^2.
Edited on 13-02-2024 14:10
RE: Okay, We're Back To This Again...13-02-2024 20:51
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Okay, we're back to this again. For reference purposes, r^2 when considering gravity and the inverse square law is a die (dice is plural). When considering a
sphere (r^2 represents a spherical cap) the cap will have more surface area than
one side of a die. This is okay. It means that G (universal constant) might need to be modified.
Using squares and a flat surface area, a relationship between radius and gravity can still be realized. 1 square area of a sphere is 1/6th its volume. When 1 face of the cube moves closer to the center, then that volume decreases.
And average density x less volume = less gravity. That seems to be the case. This
is because the average density would be the same, that's like the LCD (lowest common denominator).
Attached image:

14-02-2024 20:33
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
AWww, C'mon Spawn'd, I thought we were going to discuss how gravity is as malleable as
lava. Of course in the ground it's MAGMA and it has viscosity. This means that when a tectonic
plate is subducting under 2 other tectonic plates that the pressure magma is under is influenced
by an outside force, the mass (to some degree) of tectonic plates which are solid because they
are closer to space.
This shows while gasses have KE = 3/2kT and PV = NrT, gravity is also influenced by pressure and volume. If not then the Pacific Ocean wouldn't be higher than the Atlantic. Then does the mass distribution of the northern hemisphere influence the CoG (Center of Gravity) for the Earth?
To the east of Japan is about the opposite of the Atlantic Ocean's center in the northern hemisphere. And the Atlantic has the Mid_Atlantic Ridge because tectonic plates are moving apart. Is the ridge east of Japan because the Pacific plate is being flexed? It has tectonic plates on both sides of itself.
Attached image:

14-02-2024 22:25
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
And with the 2 areas that form an arc, the result of stress because of how that tectonic plate is bent? In a sense mirrored areas where the tectonic plate is weakest, thus the plate expands upwards.
16-02-2024 16:51
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
With the picture of the Pacific seafloor, when 2 tectonic plates try to play teeter-totter or see-saw
with it, it creates stress. This is because at the bottom of the Earth's crust is trying to compress. What it can do because of the distances that force is being leveraged from is to force it upwards
according to f(x) = a sin θ f(θ) = a sin θ, that's to show you guys that f means function and (what is in the parenthesis is the variable).
And with the arc mirrored across a ridge, the result of stress/pressure at the bottom of the crust.
If I'm right and this is not known then it would be an important discovery in geology. If so then this could help to explain how Hawai'i might be the result of stress/pressure. If you notice, its chain ends where to the left and right, similar curves/arcs. And how the chain bends then to Hawai'i, that is the inverse function
of the Aleutian Island chain which would be on the North American plate.
And with the Aleutian Islands (Alaska), the Pacific plate is subducting beneath the
North American plate which creates stress/pressure. This would also help to prove that something called tectonic plates do exist.
18-02-2024 04:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5740)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
My fee for teaching is steep, I seriously doubt that you could afford the tuition



I thought you'd want to show us how much smarter than us you are is wasn't but maybe might be. Like why would the water over the pacific plate (Pacific Ocean) be higher than water over the North American, African and Eurasian tectonic plates (Atlantic Ocean).
This has to be an easy problem for you Sawed. Show us you can do it!!


You are trying to say that the level of the plate makes the Pacific higher. This is as a result of the psychosis that your PhD created because the Pacific is deeper than the Atlantic. You may now resume prescribing pills for yourself


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-02-2024 04:53
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Swan wrote:

You are trying to say that the level of the plate makes the Pacific higher.


? Word play, got it.
p.s., When the Amazon River empities into the ocean, it is higher than the ocean, right? It is only when it isn't.
18-02-2024 05:05
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14718)
James_ wrote:p.s., When the Amazon River empities into the ocean, it is higher than the ocean, right? It is only when it isn't.

I believe I have mentioned this before, but here's a little trivia concerning the Panama Canal: The bridge at the Miraflores locks is open when it is closed and is closed when it is open.

18-02-2024 13:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5740)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

You are trying to say that the level of the plate makes the Pacific higher.


? Word play, got it.
p.s., When the Amazon River empities into the ocean, it is higher than the ocean, right? It is only when it isn't.


You just do not understand the physics as the flow rate of the Amazon is faster than the leveling rate of gravity in the Amazon delta. Besides the Amazon delta and the Panama Canal are 2250 miles apart

If you have any more questions, please ask your mommy first


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 18-02-2024 13:41
18-02-2024 18:32
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

You are trying to say that the level of the plate makes the Pacific higher.


? Word play, got it.
p.s., When the Amazon River empities into the ocean, it is higher than the ocean, right? It is only when it isn't.


You just do not understand the physics as the flow rate of the Amazon is faster than the leveling rate of gravity in the Amazon delta. Besides the Amazon delta and the Panama Canal are 2250 miles apart

If you have any more questions, please ask your mommy first



Swan, there is a way I can get you out of my life with out my committing suicide.
I'll just do my experiment. This does not require me to be publicly accessible for the purpose of rape. And Alan, Jesus wishes you'd shove your penis further up my rectum so I'd learn to love another man (him).
Like you said, you are going to kill me if I try to have a life because your dick is hard and you see me as a child to be molested and raped. And when forum owners know that you use their forum to pursue me let's me know that it's not safe for me online or to live in a Western country. You're pro-Israel, right?

And Alan, I will make it VERY CLEAR that you are my teacher. Instead of my having a family with a woman I'll be showing what I learned to get away from you. And I'll publish "papers" and Alan Bauldree of Homer, Luoisiana, USA will receive 100% recognition for teaching me. And I will quote you. What did I know before you taught me? I knew nothing Teacher. And when I sign a notarized statement saying I only learned the experiment to get away from you, that is your "Tough Love" teacher and academia will have to accept that your teaching methods were successful.
And I'll say that outside of what your experiment can be used for (I can work in isolation and use my website to publish results of research) you can do your own research/work on the science that as my teacher you taught me.
Edited on 18-02-2024 18:50
18-02-2024 19:39
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
And Alan aka Swan, people will find it interesting when you openly promote suicide as a way to get away from you. And yet I'm the problem. The church agrees with you except they say "Go To HELL!!).


And the only way IBDM and his friend Swan will like me is if I am dead. What was
it psychiatrists in a psychiatric hospital told me? If people do not like me then I am the problem because I am not doing what they like. The only way for me to not be the problem is to commit suicide. That is the correct answer.
And suicide is such an ugly word, let's just say I'm dying to make friends.


p.s., It would be nice to know what it's like to not be molested by a predator/Christian.

p.s.s., And Alan, Everybody knows you advocate suicide as a way for me to get away from you including Branner, IBDM and IBDaMann. How to tell this is a political forum. I'm Palestinian and Branner, IBDM, IBDaMann, Swan and his many aliases (aka's) are Judes. Only Judes ✡️ like them deserve to live. And yet like my political alignment, I'm Independent.
Attached image:


Edited on 18-02-2024 20:26
18-02-2024 20:32
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote:p.s., When the Amazon River empities into the ocean, it is higher than the ocean, right? It is only when it isn't.

I believe I have mentioned this before, but here's a little trivia concerning the Panama Canal: The bridge at the Miraflores locks is open when it is closed and is closed when it is open.




When Hitler lost the war, it ruined my life. Look at who I am associating with. I do
wish his kill totals were higher. Hitler and his friends missed a Norwegian. I bet if Hitler went to church and asked Jesus to forgive him for not aborting me before I was born would have everyone seeing Jesus forgiving Hitler.
As long as I live in the West, I will be mindful of that one simple fact. After all, you support molestation and cyber stalking with my suicide being the goal.
18-02-2024 20:46
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

You are trying to say that the level of the plate makes the Pacific higher.


? Word play, got it.
p.s., When the Amazon River empities into the ocean, it is higher than the ocean, right? It is only when it isn't.


You just do not understand the physics as the flow rate of the Amazon is faster than the leveling rate of gravity in the Amazon delta. Besides the Amazon delta and the Panama Canal are 2250 miles apart

If you have any more questions, please ask your mommy first



What you'll be showing Alan is why Jesus likes child molesters. If children want to feel good about themselves they can go to church or do something seen as good.
And then they can give credit to Jesus. After all, who'd thank a child molester who openly posts little boys do what I like and forums support "me" ("me" meaning Alan Bauldree).
19-02-2024 02:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5740)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

You are trying to say that the level of the plate makes the Pacific higher.


? Word play, got it.
p.s., When the Amazon River empities into the ocean, it is higher than the ocean, right? It is only when it isn't.


You just do not understand the physics as the flow rate of the Amazon is faster than the leveling rate of gravity in the Amazon delta. Besides the Amazon delta and the Panama Canal are 2250 miles apart

If you have any more questions, please ask your mommy first



What you'll be showing Alan is why Jesus likes child molesters. If children want to feel good about themselves they can go to church or do something seen as good.
And then they can give credit to Jesus. After all, who'd thank a child molester who openly posts little boys do what I like and forums support "me" ("me" meaning Alan Bauldree).

You just do not understand the physics as the flow rate of the Amazon is faster than the leveling rate of gravity in the Amazon delta. Besides the Amazon delta and the Panama Canal are 2250 miles apart

If you have any more questions, please ask your mommy first


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
19-02-2024 03:26
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14718)
Swan wrote: You just do not understand the physics as the flow rate of the Amazon is faster than the leveling rate of gravity in the Amazon delta.

You just do not understand the physics, as once the water leaves the Amazon delta, the water quickly reaches the level of the rest of the Atlantic, which coincidentally happens to be sea level.

Let me know whenever you are confused about how liquids work.
19-02-2024 03:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5740)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: You just do not understand the physics as the flow rate of the Amazon is faster than the leveling rate of gravity in the Amazon delta.

You just do not understand the physics, as once the water leaves the Amazon delta, the water quickly reaches the level of the rest of the Atlantic, which coincidentally happens to be sea level.

Let me know whenever you are confused about how liquids work.


So you never ran a boat through the turbulent water where the river and oceans meet. The turbulence is caused by different heights, it's actually rather common

Let me know when you get your captains license


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
19-02-2024 03:53
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14718)
Swan wrote:So you never ran a boat through the turbulent water where the river and oceans meet.

So, you never got as far as leaving the mouth of the river to where the sea was at sea level? Why did you even bother getting in a boat? You missed all the best fishing, by the way.
Edited on 19-02-2024 03:54
Page 2 of 5<1234>>>





Join the debate panama canal:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
suez canal405-04-2021 19:15
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact