NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory

Page 2 of 2<12
06-05-2022 18:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
The point I make is the shuttle transported stuff to and from the ISS.You are claiming USA did not do it

The last shuttle launch was in 2011, after that NASA began using Russian rocket engines in their lift vehicles. Why? because the American engines were garbage death traps. So kid the one in denial is you not I

CIAO

No, they are not garbage death traps.

The shuttle was an aging system and was due to be retired. It had nothing to do with it's engines.

You are now denying your own argument. You mentioned a space program using engines made right here in the States, and new craft made right here in the States; now you deny you even mentioned it.

LOL the fact is that after 2011 the NASA began using RUSSIAN engines to launch with and there is nothing you can say or do to change reality.

Now go kiss your mother again
Edited on 06-05-2022 19:07
06-05-2022 20:53
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
The point I make is the shuttle transported stuff to and from the ISS.You are claiming USA did not do it

The last shuttle launch was in 2011, after that NASA began using Russian rocket engines in their lift vehicles. Why? because the American engines were garbage death traps. So kid the one in denial is you not I

CIAO

The shuttle was an aging system and was due to be retired. It had nothing to do with it's engines.

You are now denying your own argument. You mentioned a space program using engines made right here in the States, and new craft made right here in the States; now you deny you even mentioned it.

LOL the fact is that after 2011 the NASA began using RUSSIAN engines to launch with and there is nothing you can say or do to change reality.

Paradox. Irrational. Which is it, dude?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-05-2022 20:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

CIAO

Paradox. Irrational. Which is it, dude?

Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Breaking News- Please call 843-963-3600, if you have seen our crashed F35 Lego jet219-09-2023 14:52
LOL did you find the missing 80 million dollar jet yet? Or was it transported to the mother ship018-09-2023 22:57
How the Jet Stream Influences the Weather4322-11-2020 01:31
Jet streams and climate change304-03-2020 22:52
Jet Fuel - Aeroplanes - And Their Impact on Global Warming1210-01-2017 18:59
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact